FINAL WARNING

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

ClemIsBack

FINAL WARNING

Post by ClemIsBack »

As you can observe the messengers, are messaging, and there is more going on than you can shake a stick at. This is no time to be talking about details just for the heck of it so let's cut directly to the chase. Here is what the voices are telling me. :twisted:

Homeland Security intercepted the packs on the 1 yard line yesterday foiling that scheduled delivery attempt number 37,651.

Overnight "final warnings of death" were given to NAPOLITANO and HLS and delivery of the Trigger Packs rescheduled for today but only to those in the 5th dimension. Once again HLS grabbed the packs and are now, supposedly, trapped beyond escape. The packs are, supposedly, being retrieved from them as WE type with deliveries rescheduled for tomorrow.

25,785 invisible VIP's from around the world descended upon the White House and they are doing their thing in their own way assuming they are not lying.

If they are WE will deal with that later. I'll get them. Don't you worry.

casper 12-04-09
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Re: FINAL WARNING

Post by fortinbras »

Gee, delivery attempt number 37, 651.

That means those packets have been moved approx every 20 minutes in the past year.

You'd think, with so much activity, Casper would not be the only person on earth who sees it happening.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

fortinbras wrote:Gee, delivery attempt number 37, 651.

That means those packets have been moved approx every 20 minutes in the past year.

You'd think, with so much activity, Casper would not be the only person on earth who sees it happening.
This number is an outrageous exaggeration! 37,651 times since they've been prepared as "packs," which I believe was about 4 or 5 years ago. Even if it was 4 years, that's still only once every 56 minutes or so. While I would be the first to admit that once every 20 minutes would be too rushed, once every 56 minutes is perfectly reasonable given the well-known efficiency of the Prosperity Package Delivery Command (PPDC or "Papadoc" to those "in the know").
"Follow the Money"
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

casper wrote:25,785 invisible VIP's from around the world descended upon the White House and they are doing their thing in their own way assuming they are not lying.
I do not think that the White House can accommodate 25,785 people at any one time, but since they are invisible maybe they can also fit in the available space. How lucky we are that Casper can not only see them but also count them!

By the way, what do I have to do to become invisible? I don't plan on visiting any place as distinguished as the White House, but the nearby highschool has a cheerleaders' locker room ....
co-shoot
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by co-shoot »

As you can observe the messengers, are messaging, and there is more going on than you can shake a stick at. This is no time to be talking about details just for the heck of it so let's cut directly to the chase. Here is what the voices are telling me.

Clem....those voices can be very disturbing, please tell me how it is that your able to lock in on just one: you see this problem was a major abstacle for me as so many voices become very disturbing, LOL
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Today (Monday, Dec 7th), Casper claimed:
casper 12-7-09 #1

Ongoing sabotage of deliveries since our last update were caused by The Japanese Prime Minister who has been in D.C. working in collusion with YING, The Judge in China, and OBAMA.
As recently as Thursday, Dec 3rd, Japanese PM Hatoyama was in Tokyo to meet the Prez of Hungary, and today he is reported again in Tokyo negotiating about his govt's financial crisis. I don't have any immediate news reports of his whereabouts over the weekend, but I kind of doubt that the Japanese PM would spend 3 days in transit getting half-way around the globe and back again, a schedule that would leave nearly no time on the ground in DC and also leave him with a crippling case of jetlag. I also kind of doubt that he'd be in Washington on the eve of Pearl Harbor Day, which would almost certainly require his jet refuel in Hawaii on Pearl Harbor Day.

Can anyone estimate the number of people who still take Casper's rantings seriously??!