Stargate opens over Norway, NESARA imminent

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Stargate opens over Norway, NESARA imminent

Post by Thule »

I hope you all can feel the love flowing from the newly opened starportal.
Everyone will be able to feel the effects of love and bliss pouring out over the Planet. It will be in this extremely high energy where miracles will occur. This is a dispensation and it is the largest burst of love energy to be emitted to Earth in all her history. We have been bringing a message to Earth regarding changes in the financial, political, and religious sectors.
This is the Celestial Sign you have been waiting to see. Decloakings cannot occur until we have PEACE. This burst of Cosmic Love entering through StarGate Portal Opening, pictured here, is the bringer of Peace.
Blessings my Beloveds,
~Archangel Metatron
Of course, this means that 3 billion people will leave the planet today :shock: Everyone still here?
With the appearance of the Norway Star Portal opening this AM...the next 72 hours will build the wave for the removal of ALL darkhats (1.4 Billion will leave the planet on 12/12 + another 1.5 Billion going to an interdimension of earth on a parallel timeline--for a total of 2.9 Billion, leaving on 12/12. 4.69 Billion of current earth population (70%) will be upshifted to TerraNova 5D timeline and participate in Ascension upgrades, including dropping of veils, as decloakings occur over 120 Countries, worldwide, in the coming days before 12/21/09.
http://lunaticoutpost.com/Topic-NESARA- ... ES?page=28

Pretty sight, though.
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
ClemIsBack

Re: Stargate opens over Norway, NESARA imminent

Post by ClemIsBack »

Haven't heard from Casper for a few days. Maybe Scotty beamed him up.
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

ClemIsBack wrote:Haven't heard from Casper for a few days. Maybe Scotty beamed him up.
I'm still here, but I am looking forward to getting rid of three billion crazy annoying neighbors.
ClemIsBack

Post by ClemIsBack »

I was up all night last night worrying about Casper. I really was. I thought maybe he died. I thought I had better get to the florist to buy some flowers or something. When I got there I decided to take a look in their dumpster. I found a wreath that said "Goodbye Bozo". I saved $40. And then I got back online and there he was posting again.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

You'd think that the disappearance of nearly 3 Billion people nine days ago would, by now, have been mentioned in the papers and caused a definite ripple in the supply & demand economy. No such luck. And I was hoping to take over a bigger house when the owners were Raptured or whatever it was called.