Divine Protection

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Divine Protection

Post by Deep Knight »

Short but sweet. As you know, we anti-NESARAites go to every town meeting with our mind control machines on the chance someone will spill the beans. Sounds silly at first, but you can't argue with results!!!

'HELLO, CENTRAL! ' DIVINE PROTECTION
Patrick H. Bellringer

----- Original Message -----
To: <bellringer@fourwinds10.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 10, 2009 10:17 PM
Subject: Siterun Contact Request from Fourwinds10

Hi Patrick

I was attacked tonight bring the truth of NESARA to our town meeting. How does the government know? I was trying to explain what NESARA was to this congressional canidate and got such a peircing headache.......so bad that I yelled for them to stop in front of all of the attendees. How do I keep this from happening in the future.

(Response)

TO: M
DATE: Dec. 11, 2009
SUBJECT: Reply

Dear M. :

You need Divine protection! Ask Creator God Aton of Light and the Forces of Light to provide you with complete and permanent protection from all evil forces (beings) and evil energies and technologies. Also, ask that the White Light of Creator God, the Golden Light of Sananda (Esu Immanuel Sananda) and the Violet Light of Violinio Germain surround you completely and permanently. Once you have sincerely asked, believe and you have it. Doubt and you do not! It is that simple! Be in peace, my friend. The Light is winning!

In Love and Light,
Patrick H. Bellringer

I see, if it doesn't work it's YOUR fault for doubting.
"Follow the Money"