Casper's 2nd update today..

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

logicman

Casper's 2nd update today..

Post by logicman »

Looks like the funds will be gone as they traded it today..Finally closure I think..I can just see casper slitting his wrist along with Wendy..Hopefully no more crap, but that may be wishful thinking..They first had to soak the packs in Ajax and bleach to get the tire stains out, and then re-deliver for their trade.
Deep Knight

Re: Casper's 2nd update today..

Post by Deep Knight »

The updates in question. You can't lose what doesn't exist...

CASPER UPDATE: DECEMBER 21, 2009
casper 12-22-09

After additional sabotage above the BUSH SENIOR level, specifically the HEAD MAN of the MING, the COUNTRIES and FAMILY MEMBERS attempting various plans to pay themselves first and steal the rest, another "protector" of the funds arrived in D.C., the CEO of BUNDESBANK-the CENTRAL BANK OF GERMANY. Continuous meetings ensued with the stated outcome that the MING and others had been overcome, the COUNTRIES involved with them would lose their funds and the packs were then out for delivery more than once this weekend including a 9 p.m. departure from D.C. last night.

This morning the packs are again back in D.C. and the CEO of BUNDESBANK has turned out to be a LIAR, a CROOK and a THIEF. He was plotting along with the others to divert and steal the funds and to see to it we never received. He was here to slit our throats. He, the Countries and others left D.C. last night extremely happy with their plan to "screw the people" and steal all funds for themselves. This morning this BANKER can not be reached.

This fight is not over with. We will get our packs one way or another.

casper 12-22-09

CASPER UPDATE #2 - DEC. 21, 2009: TARGETED MESSAGE FROM CASPER and WE
Casper #2

December 21, 2009,

TARGETED MESSAGED:

THERE ARE FOUR TRADES TAKING PLACE RIGHT NOW.
THE WERE INSTITUTED BY THE MING, THE GERMAN BANKER AND "OTHERS".

WE NEED HELP STOPPING THESE TRADES---NOW!

-casper #2

I suggest an urgent appeal to Ascendant Master Santa Claus.
"Follow the Money"