Breaking News from Albuquerque

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Re: Breaking News from Albuquerque

Post by Deep Knight »

Joh Gunner says:
December 29, 2009 at 6:56 am

How is Mark and when will he be released from his captivity. I dont buy the family has already put so many restrictions on him and his friends in such a short amount of time. Even his closest friends like tara beth mariette kos and more wont come out and tell us the truth. Isnt this the ways of the dark hats of dis-info and holding back of the truths. When can we hear directly from mark. He should be out of the hospital by now. How come no-one in the media is up on this story and no -one in the ufo community is not up on this story or being a support to mark.

Donna Skinner says:
January 3, 2010 at 7:49 am

Joh, that’s all I want too…the truth, and so far, mums the word.

In the last call on Friday, I don’t think Mark was even mentioned…..not even when they announced Mark Huber’s sunday call. They just said that Beth will have a call on Sunday.

Are they fazing Mark Huber out? Realistically, Mark has been stripped of everything to do with GRT. Beth now has complete control of his web site, his audience and all of the donations.

I’m not saying she performed a coup on Mark Huber, but things don’t look right to me.

If all Mark had was a sugar imbalance…that would not keep him from participating on a call 2 weeks later…so what’s the real story? That’s all I want is something that makes sense.

Oh, but I forgot, Beth said the hospital gave him a shot that made him unable to walk for the purpose of putting him into another facility.

Please someone…just give us the truth.
"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: Breaking News from Albuquerque

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Deep Knight wrote: Donna Skinner says:
January 3, 2010 at 7:49 am

Please someone…just give us the truth.
Why? You wouldn't understand or accept it if we did.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools