Breaking News from Albuquerque

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Breaking News from Albuquerque

Post by Deep Knight »

EMERGENCY WE NEED HELP
Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:34 pm UCT (7:34 AM in New Mexico)
btru333

MARK IS IN THE HOSPITAL AT THE VA MEDICAL CENTER IN ALBUQUERQUE NEW MEXICO
HIS PHONE NUMBER THERE IS 1 (505) 256-5578
THE HOSPITAL PHONE NUMBER IS 1 (505) 256 1711
HE IS IN ROOM NUMBER 133 BED 3

HIS CHILDREN CAME TO NEW MEXICO AND HAD MARK DECLARED INCOMPETENT

HIS CHILDREN ARE CONFISCATING HIS COMPUTER
THEY ARE CONFISCATING HIS CELL PHONE THEY HAVE TOLD RAMA AND TARA TO GET OUT, MOVE OUT IMMEDIATELY
THEY ARE PLACING A COURT ORDER ON ME SO I CANNOT CALL MARK EVER AGAIN
HELP US!!!
WE NEED LEGAL HELP IMMEDIATELY!!!
THIS IS NOT A JOKE
THEY INJECTED MARK YESTERDAY WITH SOMETHING THAT MADE HIM NON FUNCTIONAL AND KEPT HIM IN THE HOSPITAL
I HAD HEARD THE DOCTOR REPORTS FOR 2 DAYS BEFORE HIS SONS CAME AND HE WAS COMING HOME!!
NOW THEY WANT TO INSTITUTIONALIZE HIM AND TAKE EVERYTHING AWAY
THEY WANT TO LEGALLY FORCE TARA AND RAMA AND BETH TO NEVER TALK TO HIM AGAIN
PLEASE HELP US AND BRING IN THE LIGHT AND LOVE AND VIOLET FLAME.

Yes, they need help. Let's hope Mark gets the help he needs from the VA, and that Lord Rama and Lady Tara get enough of a shock to their system they realize they can't keep scamming people forever and finally get real jobs.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Re: Breaking News from Albuquerque

Post by Deep Knight »

UPDATE! Mark in the Hospital – Get Well from WTL & Friends
admin | Dec 19, 2009

markgetwellpic
UPDATE!!

Just got an update about Mark from Beth. Tony.

Hello Everyone,

It was a trying week. Spoke with Mark tonight and he is fixed up.
We expect him home tomorrow.
His family is in town for Christmas and he is planning to take the week off for recuperation as he visits with his family.
We have big hopes and dreams for this Holiday Season.
Me and Tara and Rama will talk to you on Wednesday night on the call.
We all look forward to a wonderful week.
Have a terrific time at your Celebrations.
Will talk to you soon!

Much love,
Beth

This is a message that I just received from Beth and I wanted to pass it onto all the WTL readers. If you have any questions, please email me.
Please also feel free to post any comments below, as I’m sure that Mark will be reading this.
And if you are so inclined, sending healing violet light to Mark will also help.

Much love,
Tony.

Hi Everybody.

I want to let you all know Mark Huber is in the hospital.
Mark asked me to tell you he is fine and will be in for the rest of the weekend. We will continue to status you.
I was on the phone with him in his room 2 1/2 hours today.
He has to have some therapies and we expect him home early next week.
His family has flown in and he is going to be taking it slow through the Christmas Holiday.
On Sunday December 20th BBSRadio has kindly offered to run a repeat of the Sunday, December 12th Episode. This was a very good call and Mother Sekhmet was there.
Mark and I plan on seeing you next Wednesday, December 23rd as scheduled.
So, Mark, we all send are Best Well Wishes and Hope You Feel Better Soon.

Thank you friends for your kind thoughts and love. Mark is getting better and I will let you know how he is. Please email me if you have any questions.
Tara and Rama are there with him and looking after everything he needs, along with his family.
Much love to you and your families as we go through this adventure together and bring in the Yule Tidings.

Blessings,
Beth

Did you like what you read here? If so, please be kind enough to donate to support the cause. It takes time and money to create a website like this so anything would be very much appreciated.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Reply #1
Beth says:
December 22, 2009 at 8:52 am

If you know of some immediate help please email me.
We are in no way trying to interfere with Mark and his family.
They can do as they like.
The problem is, they are not letting him come home and moved into his house permanently. You may see our site disappear because they are right now trying to strip me of any communication about Mark, no phone, no emails, no web, no radio.
Please write emails to every website you can think of Air America, Democracy Now, Rumor Mill News. They all read our website: http://www.GalacticRoundTable.com
They can stop me but they cannot stop you.
Please send light, love, and the violet flame in large doses.

Much love,
Beth
btrutwin@gmail.com

Nick Price says:
December 22, 2009 at 8:53 am

What the hell ??? .. How did this all happen ?? … I am reeling. … Of course will send love and light. Unfortunatly have no connection with legal system as I live in Spain. I am STUNNED !!
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

You need to be a member of The Galactic Roundtable to add comments!

Comment by ҨΕlizabeth Trutwin₪ 18 minutes ago
Do you think me and Mark scouring news articles all day and Tara and Rama explaining the REAL NEWS at night may be a threat to some heavy players? You are watching the Scorpi Black Hole in action right now.
We feel calm, we just need to GET THE WORD OUT of what is really going on. We have really pounded the internet and given certain ones grief for their illegal actions. How easy to stop us? We'll see. This isn't about us 4 it is about ALL OF US BEING LOVE NOW.

Comment by Dee Schmidt 20 minutes ago
Beth, try contacting Project Camelot and get to the bottom of this. My prayers are with you all.

Comment by ҨΕlizabeth Trutwin₪ 21 minutes ago
Mark did not have any explanation WHY the Nurse said We Have To Adjust Your Medication...
We are asking the same question!! Who injected him and why?

Comment by Seanfucius 22 minutes ago
Beth, is the content mark has worked so hard on archived in some way? GRT-Intel, etc. is there a way to keep the content in case they pull if off the web?

Comment by ҨΕlizabeth Trutwin₪ 23 minutes ago
I have received a call from his son saying he is getting a court order to GAG me, so if this site drops off the web you will know why. I am typing and calling as fast as I can to put pressure on the family to go a less drastic way.
We are not in any way trying to interfere with Mark or his family.
All of you know Mark and I work together several hours a day everyday and we show up to all the calls at night. Mark is my best friend and I am sounding off on his behalf. We have been painstakingly public with our lives.

Comment by Dee Schmidt 23 minutes ago
We'll just bring in the light and ask for protection from Michael, St. Germain, Ashtar, all of our kind and loving guides. I just left a message saying that Mark is a totally sane and a very gifted person who is willing to confront the dark hats and bring in the light. Nothing wrong with that. HOW CAN THIS HAPPEN TO MARK WITHOUT HIS PERMISSION??!!" I hope it had an impact. C'mon people, step up to the plate!!

Comment by ҨΕlizabeth Trutwin₪ 26 minutes ago
I called Mark at the Hospital the morning they injected him and he told me the whole story.
The nurse told him he needed an "adjustment in his medication AT 3 am!" She injected him and then he couldn't walk on his own. They are saying he can no longer care for himself and he must go to an institution.
His sons are moving themselves AND THEIR FAMILIES into his Sante Fe home and they live in Colorado and Oregon AND HAVE JOBS. They are moved in permanently now and Tara and Rama have 9 days to get out or the police will haul them out, according to his family this morning.

Comment by Commander Matthew 27 minutes ago
Is Mark's etheric body hindered, like, if he entered dreamstate, could he go oob? And is telepathy with this body an option?

Comment by ҨΕlizabeth Trutwin₪ 29 minutes ago
OK Cobie, Of Course, you are right. Don't you think Mark and I have discussed that?
Do not assume to know what you think you may know.
Look at it another way.
Is there interference here?
If Mark wanted to stop communication he could just tell us himself.
That would be OK.
I am saying they are not letting him come home and they are seizing his property.

Comment by ҨΕlizabeth Trutwin₪ 32 minutes ago
Mail Us: Democracy Now!
207 W. 25th St., Floor 11
New York, NY 10001
E-mail Us: Use the form to the left
Call Us: +1 (212) 431-9090
Fax Us: +1 (212) 431-8858
"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I wouldn't worry about Lord Ramalamadingdong and Lady Tararaboomdeay. I'm sure that there is some lonely soul out there with an income stream that can support them well. All they need is the right sales pitch, fitted to the right sucker.
Last edited by Pottapaug1938 on Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:I wouldn't worry about Lord Ramalamadingdong and Lady Tararaboomdeay. I'm sure that there is some lonely soul out there with an income stream that can support them well. All they need is thr right sales pitch, fitted to the right sucker.
Yeah I aplaude the family for kicking the crazy free loaders out, buthave to wonder why they haven't become involved before. Other then my Grandmother (Who I live with) my closest family is my uncle. If he started blowing his money and hanging out with someone calling themselves lord anything, I would be the first one at his house demanding answers.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

A continuation of the Galactic RoundTable discussion above, this time in correct chronological order.

Comment by Jim - Atlanta 12 hours ago
Everyone - we, Mark, are dealing with a 3D issue and we must respond with our feet in 3D. The system is now attempting to take over Mark's life. The system is strong and his blood family now seems to have control of Mark. Because we are family, because we are ONE, each one of must must make a phone call, write an e-mail, etc. in Mark's defense because he cannot. Your action cannot wait til you get home this evening; do it now. Yes, all will work out - but each one of us must also do our part as if it all depends on us.

Comment by Erik Falentijn 12 hours ago
Calm down, clear your mind and arrange for legal assistance. Never doubt for a moment that the right help will be offered.
Be rocksteady!
We feel with you.
Erik

Comment by Seanfucius 12 hours ago
is it possible to get detectives involved? tell them that we might feel this was a deliberate poisoning? at least they might be able to contain the situation before it gets out of control.

Comment by Cobie de Haan 12 hours ago
--OK Cobie, Of Course, you are right. Don't you think Mark and I have discussed that?
Do not assume to know what you think you may know.--
I do not assume anything, therefore there are to many questions or loose ends for me. But the most logic ones I have been writing down. You are the ones that really knows what is going on. We have to do it with the info that is coming to us.
And YES..... ALL OF US ARE LOVE NOW!!!!!
Cobie

Comment by Astrid 12 hours ago
Scorpi Black Hole,wow I had no clue.I have been feeling my life is falling apart latly.And then i read this.I have no word.How is Tara and Rama holding on?When is the Scorpi Black Hole over? It's realy hard to fokus on Love when all go down the hill.But you are so right,Now it is more inporten then ever.Blessing to you all from a could Norway.

Comment by Eric 12 hours ago
There is someone in the area that helps with legal matters. Website and Email Addresses are:
http://www.CitizensoftheAmericanConstitution.org
constitutionalcitizens@yahoo.com or jackmargyflynn@yahoo.com
Snail Mail Address:
Jack and Margy Flynn
C/o 739 Dalbey Drive
Las Vegas, New Mexico [87701]
Phone/Fax: (505) 425-0659

Comment by ҨΕlizabeth Trutwin₪ 12 hours ago
Eric,
Please contact them. I do not have time now and Rama is out taking calls.

Comment by Erik Falentijn 12 hours ago
What you write about Mark's family sounds really weird. Are they threatened or programmed into doing this? They might even be doubles/clones. Did you consider calling the friends, collegues or neighbours of his sons to inquire into their intentions?I hope you get to the bottom of this quickly.
Love and srenght to you all,
Erik

Comment by Missie 12 hours ago
Just read all the posts........
Beth, did you get any legal council to protect yourself & to protect your constitutional rights and materials?
Sending all my love , light & prayers!!!

Comment by Alison 12 hours ago
Please read all of this before you allow yourself to react/respond.
When I first read Beth’s emergency bulletin; I went into shock. This is outrageous. I’m not going to emotionalize here because there are more urgent matters at hand. And I apologize that I have not taken time to soften my words here; my intention is to help but sometimes fools rush in where angels fear to tread and I may not have worded this in the most sensitive way but it comes from my heart.
I took myself off for a bath, to try and think straight and to work out why this is happening. I did some EFT and calmed myself down and then put out the question why is this happening?
Friends, I think we should be celebrating! Now, that will come as quite a shock to many of you and I apologize if at first it seems insensitive but please read on before you judge me.
I have no idea whether Mark had this planned in his soul contract or not but really that is immaterial for now.
The fact is, as I see it, that he is performing an immense service to all of us…
CLEARLY HE HAS BEEN TELLING US STUFF THAT THE DARK HATS DO NOT WANT US TO KNOW.
(So sceptics can take note! J)

And although it doesn’t look very bright at this initial moment, the dark hats have given us, the Light community a magnificent gift. By staying calm and thinking rationally and planning our path forward, we can easily beat them. And there are enough of us around the planet now to keep the pressure up until this injustice is corrected. The Light always wins and the dark hats know that. Unfortunately for them, in this case, they have completely underestimated not only Mark’s standing and our love and respect for him but also our tenacity. This could be seen as our wake up call to walk our talk and serve the Light.
I am still not thinking clearly enough to know exactly how to proceed but I applaud the efforts being made to “make a big noise” and get this abuse spread round the Internet/Media in the biggest way possible and wanted to post this to urge everybody to be en-couraged because although all this seems unspeakably awful, only good will come out of it – and that is within our power.
In the short term, Beth, Tara and Rama, this is very distressing for all of you; please tread carefully – you are not alone; we are all up in arms and although I am not a lawyer, I have myself been mistreated by our just-us system so I have some small insight into how it feels for Mark and all of you. This whole affair is very testing, particularly for the three of you and anybody would be thrown off balance by it but we will come out victorious.
I feel disadvantaged being the other side of the Atlantic but my heart and thoughts are with all 4 of you and your kids, Beth.
And one bit of advice, as far as you can, keep notes of facts and figures. For example, the times when Mark was injected, with what and what dosage might possibly become critical information.
THEY have given us a gift here… united we stand and stand we will!!!!!! When we remember this, it becomes easier to come from our place of power.
I am sending love to all,
Alison

Comment by Commander Matthew 11 hours ago
Everyone, I must go for today, obligations call. Please, call on Raziel to relieve Mark's psychological barriers. Call on Jophiel to fill his mind with positive, beautiful energy. Call on Raphael to heal any physical ailments or depressants. Call on Michael to end this madness, and please continue to call and e-mail whoever you can.
Thank you all.

Comment by node 11 hours ago
Holy Black Ops Batman!!!!
Who ordered that injection?
Can anyone do a remote viewing investigation?
Can Ashtar beam him up? Replace him with a clone or hologram?
There is surely a Big Picture reason for such an event.
Was it in Mark's life contract?
Is it part of his mission? A setup for something?
Questions...questions....questions.
Love to and long live the A-Team
P.S. Can I guess that Mark wound up in the hospital as a backlash to that renegade ET attack he was hit with at home?

Comment by Sonia Kulawiak 11 hours ago
Time for the Light to tip the scales. Who's with me? Love, Light, and Prayers, people!

Comment by ҨΕlizabeth Trutwin₪ 11 hours ago
Hello Node.
I do know all those answers. I have been on the Inner with Mark for days. We are getting help.
The big problem is this was an all of a sudden thing. We are not trying to interfere with Mark or his family.
The can do what they want. The BIG PROBLEM is they are going to transfer him to a facility one hour from his home and his friends and they have permanently moved into his house and taken over everything. They are moving their families in and told Tara and Rama they have 9 days to get out. They have barred me from talking to him.

Comment by ҨΕlizabeth Trutwin₪ 11 hours ago
Me and Tara and Rama are calm and we are not confronting anyone. We want you to phone and email so his family will know he is not alone. They can silence us, but WE WANT THEM TO KNOW ABOUT YOU!!
They do not know how many he has touched, or that he has 3 websites and a yahoo group OR that he is on Internet radio 4-5 days a week. Call the hospital and TELL THEM. Register your complaint. Send Cards. Fill the room with flowers. SHOW THEM HIS FAMILY!!! SHOW MARK! HE IS IN A TIGHT SPOT NOW.

Comment by Kristina 10 hours ago
hi Beth, I am on it, its 9:30 ca time, brining light love violet flame metatron and sandalphon, and a few others.

Comment by Lynn Caron 10 hours ago
Everyone
From a page on the VA Hospital where Mark is
http://www.albuquerque.va.gov/patients/ ... laints.asp
Public Reporting of Concerns or Complaints about Patient Care and Safety
Public Reporting of Concerns or Complaints about Patient Care and Safety
If you, your family, or visitors have concerns or complaints regarding patient care or safety, we want to hear from you. We want to take care of any problem as it happens. If you have tried this and the problem has not been taken care of, you may ask to speak to the Service Level Patient Advocate for that area.
NMVAHCS Patient Advocate Program: If your concerns are more difficult and require work between two or more services, please contact one of the facility level Patient Advocates. More Information…
Written Communication: Patients, family or visitors who prefer, may write a letter to our facility Director, New Mexico VA Health C
are System (NMVAHCS), 1501 San Pedro SE, Albuquerque, NM 87108.
NMVAHCS Patient Safety Hotline: Any patient, family, or visitor may anonymously report a safety or quality related issue by calling: (505) 265-1711, extension 5737.
Reporting a Concern Outside the New Mexico VA Health Care System: If your concerns cannot be resolved through the hospital, you may contact the Joint Commission by mail, phone, fax, or e-mail. You may either provide your name and contact information or submit your complaint anonymously. Providing your name and contact information enables the Joint Commission to inform you about the actions taken in response to your complaint, and also contact you if they need more information. The Joint Commission treats names as confidential information and does not disclose it to any other party. However, it may be necessary to share the complaint with the specific organization in the course of the complaint investigation. More information…
Phone (toll-free): 800-994-6610
Fax: 630- 792-5636
E-mail: complaints@jointcommission.orgMail: The Joint Commission Office of Quality Monitoring, One Renaissance Boulevard
Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181
The Joint Commission policy forbids accredited organizations from taking retaliatory actions against individuals for having reported quality of care or safety concerns to the Joint Commission.
Patients, families, visitors and staff may also report suspected criminal activity, fraud, inadequate patient care, waste or abuse of Government resources or mismanagement of VA programs to the Veterans Affairs Office of Inspector General (VAOIG) by calling: 1-800-488-8244 or you may write to them at: VAOIG Hotline, P. O. Box 50410, Washington, DC 20091-0410.
If there is shady activity going on at the hospital perhaps a flood of e-mails/calls to Reporting a Concern Outside the New Mexico VA Health Care System will get someones attention.

Comment by Vicki Pearson 10 hours ago
Hi Beth,
When I first read your post I felt so upset and confused. Then I felt strongly that something is not right with this. When you first announced that he was in the hospital this week, that did not even feel right to me. It just doesn't seem possible to me. Please, with all due respect. I love what you and Mark do and have done for all of us. But if you and Mark can meet each other on other dimensions and you were healed after your encounter with that dark ship, why would Mark need to be in the VA Hospital. If there is something wrong with his health, why wouldn't he be healed on the ship with Ashtar. The timing on this is so bizarre. When you wrote about his family coming out, you sounded happy but I thought OMG, how sick is he that his whole family has to come out. I had open heart surgery and my whole family didn't come out, just my Mom. This is crazy to me, if Mark is this highly evolved being which I believe him to be, why would he be a complete victim of our crazy 3D world? Also, the letter for help appears to come from you, Beth, but why does the last paragraph talk about you in the third person? It states that Rama, Tara and Beth are not allowed to talk to Mark. That struck me strangely and I wondered, what is going on here?
I don't know, just sharing my thoughts. If they can take Mark, after all of his meditation, all of his meetings with Higher Beings of Light, etc. Then ...

Comment by ҨΕlizabeth Trutwin₪ 10 hours ago
Mark has received healings on the Inner Planes. He was hospitalized for a whacky blood sugar which was emergent. Don't you know we are living in human bodies? Do you see this drama is playing out and we need to ask for help because there is interference. Please just send the Violet Flame!

Comment by John A. Sanderson 9 hours ago
Where is Mark's protection? Beth, you claim to have connections, in high places, and the ability to contact them, at will; so you go girl! Put your head on straight and make contact with Ashtar, Lady Master Nada (supposedly, the highest legal authority in the universe) KOS, Mother Sekhmet, Lord Sananda and on and on. I would hope that one, or more, of the above, would have the power to neutralize any injection (drug) and remove any doctor, nurse, attendant or relative who would try to inject or force any kind of, so called, medication that could, in any way mess with his mind or physical abilities, etc. Or, how about a nice little decloaking, in broad day light, of a large mother ship, right over the hospital, just as a little show of support. Don't you think these ones would want to show, just a little support for their number one spokes person on this planet? Time to call in some close air support Beth! Don't you think they would pull out all of the stops, to protect Mark? They seem to be doing a pretty good job of protecting Obama. Can't they protect someone who is suppose to be 38 levels, what ever that means, above the president? This would be a good time for some disclosure, arrests, in daylight, and announcements so that these people can see the light that Mark is no nut case.
Also, if they can neutralize chemtrails, bad stuff in flu vaccines, nukes, etc. they ought to be able to help Mark. That's right I said nukes. There are no nukes, anywhere on the planet, that are capable of working anymore. They are all duds.
In Peace Love and Light,
John

Comment by Yoj Chase 9 hours ago
Through the Presence of God I Am and the Power of the God head Blazing in My Heart I Decree: to the puny sinister force; you have no power, thus far and no farther, no weapon prospers against our Brother Mark nor any one or any thing HE Holds Near and Dear. I AM The Only One Acting and I AM everywhere Present. I Am, I AM, I Am

Comment by Erik Falentijn 9 hours ago
Hi Beth,
if we make a donation to support you in your legal costs or to support Tara and Rama in finding a new home, would the GRT donation account still be safe? I wouldn't want my donation to end up in the pockets of Mark's 'loving' family...
Kind regards,
Erik

Comment by Sarah 9 hours ago
Beth, about 10 minutes ago I spoke with Sonja Brown, in the Patient Advocates department there at the Alb VA. She was apparently unaware of any problems regarding the patient Mark Huber. I told her I was a friend calling on behalf of Mark and that I understood he was to be released from the hospital but he has been given medication against his consent to keep him incapacitated.

I told her that certain family members are involved in this situation and that Mark needed support from Patient Advocacy. I told her that time was critical and she said that she would contact the Chief of Staff right away.

This woman just called me back and said she has spoken to the Chief of Staff and that he is looking into it. She isn't authorized to give me any information since I'm not listed as a patient contact, but I sure did thank her for her help!

Comment by john gunshefski aka gunner 9 hours ago
Can i get the hospitals e-mail address. I tried http://www.albuquerque.va.gov but it came back as a bad address

Comment by Dr Herbman 8 hours ago
I order to stop them some basic knowledge must be understood..
when they ask you, what is your name,,..?
your proper response should be...
are you referring to the legal name..? the one that is one the birth certificate?
they will of coarse say yes... and you say
I have no legal name that is is mine..that I have title to..that I have control of..
If it were my name why do I need to go to a state court and ask permission to change it if I wanted to?
If it were my name..I could do with it whatever I wanted to do...I could sell it on ebay...lend it to a friend..rent it out by the hour...If it were mine I could demand that the name be removed from all government records...
but since none of these are true..I have no legal name to give you and their is no law that states a man must have a name. there is no law that states that a man must belong to a country , nation, state, city, town etc.,.or be connected to an address...this is what makes you a sovereign, knowing who you are..
And for you to attempt to attach me to.by force, trickery , deception...you sir may be guilty of fraud...by attempting to get me to believe that the legal name is mine,, when in fact it is the intellectual property of the state.. as evidenced by the certificate of live birth...has the state seals on it, has the state at the top..there are no signatures from me,, binding me to this legal name...I was just a baby....and to this day..I have never received proper notice of the relationship between me the man and the legal name...and without proper notice there is no binding effect on me the man...do you have evidence to the contrary???
I am indigenous to this planet..A child of the creator.. my rights come from God..all of the men and women on this planet ,combined together do not possess the ability to create an all powerful, all wise, all infinite God creator of all things...same goes for government...all of the governments do not possess the ability to create a flesh and blood man,,they can only create a strawman..on paper,,,a fictious entity, legal name...
remember who you are...government is beneath us they are our servants...I do not take orders from servants..
I do not consent,, I do not recognize your authority over me..a free man standing on the land in the kingdom of God. You have my permission to call me herbman...By whose authority are you addressing me as mister Jones..I do not consent to be identified as that, I object,, I object,, I object
ON AND FOR THE RECORD DOES THIS COURT HAVE JURISDICTION OVER A MAN OF GOD STANDING ON THE LAND IN THE KINGDOM OF GOD THE CREATOR OF ALL THINGS???
I AM HERE FOR THIS MATTER,,UNDER THREAT AND DURESS,,,THERE HAS BEEN A MISTAKE....I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY PROPER NOTICE AND IM HERE TO SETTLE THINGS HONORABLY..
NO CONTROVERSY..? NO REBUTTAL?..MY BUSINESS IS CONCLUDED...TURN, WALK OUT..
The society we know is entirely voluntary based..you participate voluntarily...
and how is this..??
through the legal name....that legal name on that certificate of live birth is registered by the state...NOW the state does not and cannot register people. men and women, boys and girls....Dont believe me..??? write and ask your state registrar yourself...
they will tell you that the birth is registered....NOW you need to ask yourself birth of what??
answer,,the natural person
and YOU voluntarily attach yourself to that name claiming it as yours...when in fact it is not yours....you are guilty before you are even charged..
PERSON, n. per'sn. [L. persona; said to be compounded of per, through or by, and sonus, sound; a Latin word signifying primarily a mask used by actors on the state.
Are you an actor playing a part in there pretend government..??
Im not.....
I am a man who may be defending... never a defendant....title..
I am a man who can only defend myself against another man or woman or group of men and women....but never against any fictional corporation.. only men and women..
if you dont object and demand that they make the corrections as you specify then it does not apply to you the man...you decide...no man has power or authority over another man unless that man consents to it..either by his silence or admission..or trickery
I am a man who may be part of a citizenry....but never a citizen...title
I am a man who may be doing carpentry....but never a carpenter.....title
always correct there statement verbally....paper documents mean nothing...they are only supported by testimony of someone with first hand knowledge of the fact....you must be able to speak those fact..the information contained here is irrefutable..
I can be reached through Dottye
herbman

Comment by Mitzy 8 hours ago
I will send out my light and love to help protect Mark. I can't believe they are trying to do that to him! It isn't right, but only just confirming that the knowledge he knows is truley deep and "they" don't want us to know. They arn't winning, and trying to do this to an innocent light worker will not be put up with! I send my light to Mark and hope that he will be ok soon enough. Peace and Love! Blessed Be! Namaste!

Comment by Vicky Anderson 7 hours ago
I am placing the entire VA Medical Center in a Violet Flame!

Comment by markonis 7 hours ago
Hi Beth,
After I read the message I tried to figure out one single thing that I could do from Slovakia. The obvious thing was to immediately start sending you all much, much energy and to ask all Higher Beings, that you're working with, for help and support.
But this doesn't satisfy me. Besides, I would like to do also something real, 3D, not just esoterical.
Is there anything that would help you?
Shall we start some internet petition or campaign?
Do you need to have new PC or phone since the family has taken out these things?
Should we all here on GRT meditate at certain time and ask for support? ( there's more then 500 of us, that's real power ).
I think that this situation is at least a call to action for us all and I feel that's the last final effort of dark hats to slow things down.
Beth, will there be a special message from Ashtar, MS or others explaining the reason and bigger picture?
We're all one family, we're with you whatever country we live in.
I'm sending you Love,
Marek

Comment by Supersosyal 7 hours ago
The moment I got Beth's message on my mobile phone..., I have been thinking about Mark, sending Light, Love and violet Flame all day. It seems that I've known Mark for so long that all I could think of..is what can I do and what will happen next? What a wonderful and courageous Being he is and we all know this is a risky task and I have to say. We all honor and love you Mark, we are not going to give up on this....for mother Earth and humanity. Thank you.

Comment by Alice Buttaro 7 hours ago
Beth
I called and called Marks room with no answer, at which point I called the hospital and asked for him and his room number and was told that he was not on her list. The list that she was speaking of was a patient list and she told he that he is no longer in that hospital. When I asked if she could tell me where he was the anser was "no". (She did not sound happy - that's just me reading into her voice). Do we have any other info as to where he is and what we might do next?
Alice

Comment by NNellis 7 hours ago
I have called the hospital twice now and no one will answer the phone. They probably have unplugged it. Soon they will turn away the flowers too. Is there anyone in the area that can go and check on Mark, incognito????

Comment by ҨΕlizabeth Trutwin₪ 7 hours ago
Sarah, You smart girl. From Slovakia, Marek, Please send the Violet Flame. 3D Call the Hospital on Skype?
Tara and Rama have been told they have 9 days to get out. They can use donations for a storage space. They have no idea where they will go. Their P.O. Box is 2442 Cerrillos Rd. #385 Sante Fe NM 87505
Money Orders can be made to Ram D. Berkowitz, which is Rama. We will all meditate together tonight. We know the Violet Flame and asking for the Highest Good of All Involved is THE BEST THING anyone can do.

Comment by Andy 7 hours ago
Beth, the people on here all find this incidence to be extremely bizarre. Who are the specific people involved? Can you get specific names? Were you or anyone there at the time when this happened? Also have you contacted the local sheriff or any lawyer at this time?

Comment by Erik Falentijn 6 hours ago
It may sound practical, but my one foot in 3d tells me it might be helpfull to donate some money to Beth, Tara and Rama. Just to help them pay for legal assistance or a new home in the coming months.
Since I live in Europe, I am not able to send flowers, so some financial support might be the next best option, in addition to sending positive energies.
Beth, can we best uses the donation button on the Galctic Roundtable site if feel the urge to support you all financially?
Thanx, Erik

Comment by Alice Buttaro 6 hours ago
Beth
I called the hospital a few moments ago and they told me that MArk was no longer on their patient list.
Should we still call Hospital on Skype?

Comment by Yoj Chase 6 hours ago
Thank You dear Beth and each one how is assisting in so many ways... Because it is me (or anyone of us there) in this way the Sacred Fire from our Hearts does the perfect work. Beyond the reach of any human ego. Thank Yoj so much!!

Comment by Andy 6 hours ago
Beth, I think most people on this board is shocked upon hearing this news and find it very bizarre. Were anyone there when this happened? Whom was the people that contacted you about this? Can you provide specific names of those that was involved? Have you contacted the local sheriff or a lawyer at this time? Is anyone with Mark at this time that can honestly report his current condition? If all these has already happened whats the point in calling the hospital? They will not tell us the truth to what is going on.

Comment by Andy 6 hours ago
Why do our comments need to be approved now?

Comment by Dr Herbman 6 hours ago
Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, …whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government… ~Declaration of Independence, 4 July 1776
They need your consent...dont give it to them.....I do not consent to be identified by that name.....
That name is the citizen,, the property of the government..I am that I am...I am a soul, spirit,mind and body.
we are of God..I am the supreme authority of what I say..I say I am a child of god what evidence to you have to the contrary. I say that I am a man standing on the land in the kingdom of God, does this court have jurisdiction over a man? Ask these questions in court.Am I guaranteed a fair trial? They will say yes..Would I get a fair trial if there was a conflict of interest? they will say no...now for the dagger question...Who do you represent here judge?...they either will not answer or dodge, misdirect the question or answer...if they say they represent the state..thats a conflict of interest and.you cannot get a fair trial..the prosecutor represents the state...the judge is paid by the state...its a dog and pony show...has the illusion of fairness...without fairness..

Comment by Vicky Anderson 6 hours ago
This is a "test of who we are". This is our chance to work in 5D and give back some of the love that Mark has given to us. I used Google Maps to identify New Mexico on the map, and then zoomed in to the address of the VA Medical Center. Then, I went to their website and took a look at the picture of the building. All that gave me enough info to get a good visual for the Violet Flame. He is in bed 3 of the room so that is probably beside a window. So I have been visualizing the entire building in a big Violet Bonfire, with flames coming out of all the windows.

Comment by Gilles Landry 5 hours ago
Sarah/Beth: Can you get us the email address for Patients' Advocates so we can send them questions concerning Mark? When they see emails from across the planet, they'll know that a lot of people care for him. Also, where can we email Mark directly at the hospital?

Comment by Vicky Anderson 5 hours ago
Were Tara and Rama paying rent? I'm from Canada, but if Tara and Rama were paying rent, I think US law states that they must be given longer than 9 days to vacate the premises.

Comment by Jeannie Alvin 5 hours ago
I sent 6 powerful healings in a row this morning, as soon as I read Elizabeth's call for help. They are Oneness Blessing healings, at times miraculous, for Mark and Beth, Tara and Rama, and Mark's children, and for all beings like them in the world that the Divine wishes to heal, and for the good blessings for the others like them being healed going to Mark, Eliz., Rama and Tara; for healing and illumination, calling in the Creator, Divine Mother, our star brothers and sisters from pure love and light, angels, archangels, guides and healers, asking for Miracles of Healing, continuing day and night until all are healed and in the light, and asking for all obstacles to be removed, all negativity to be taken (including any dark ones), and that all being healed are filled with love and light and strength. I asked that Mark be cloaked with an advanced being of Light to speak up and refuse any more damaging medication, and anything else needed. This was about 9:45am Central time. I encourage all to ask the Divine Mother, the feminine aspect of God, to assist, as she is the one who loves to help her children. Blessings, Jeannie

Comment by ev 5 hours ago
wow! I can't believe this...
I'm sending my love light peace and violet Flames
I sure will have him in my meditations
~Namaste~

Comment by Darci Adams 5 hours ago
Dear Mark, May the Power of God's Love, Peace and Healing release you back to your Ashtar family, in perfect health.
Love and Blessings,
Darci Adams
darciatpeace

Comment by Crystalina Love 4 hours ago
Dearest Beth, I send Mark, You, Rama, and Tara ALL MY LOVE! May you all be surrounded by the Violet Flame, Pink Ray, and the White Light of Christ! May you be surrounded and protected by the greatest LOVE you've ever felt! May LOVE penetrate the deepest parts of the hearts of all involved! May all see that LOVE is the only way! LOVE always wins in the end! LOVE is here to stay!
For people wanting to donate check out this page (Beth also mentioned how to donate below): http://www.welcomethelight.com/2009/12/ ... t-his-will

Comment by ҨΕlizabeth Trutwin₪ 4 hours ago
The hospital is no longer confirming nor denying that he is a patient there.
You guys are doing a good job of staying on this. Keep calling and asking them how he is.
The Chief of Medicine has been called in as have the Hospital Attorneys. THIS IS EXACTLY THE RESULT WE WANTED. We were told by a very nervous staffer they are being contacted form around the World!! As far away as Australia. Good Work! God Bless You!! This is all we ever wanted. This puts pressure on everyone involved to do the right thing. It brings awareness where there was darkness. They are being sent a message that they cannot hide this from us. Well Done!! You know Mark is getting this from his end. Please continue the pressure and just call inquiring how he is doing and sending well wishes. Make the Operators complain to the Administration that they are flooding them with calls. They cannot legally move him right now. Please join us on a call TONIGHT Dec 22 2009 6pm PST - 10pm PST Dial 1 (218) 486-8700 Code 878787# We will have Q&A and all may speak. WE WILL NOT DIS THE FAMILY. Our love to you! Blessings! Namaste

Comment by Stephanie 4 hours ago
Beth,
Here is some info. I found that may help. There is a Lawyer Referral for the Elderly Program thru the State Bar of NM. They offer free legal advice to all NM residents over the age of 55. The number is 1 -800-867-6657.
Also, the Senior Citizens Law Office http://www.sclo.net or (505) 265-2300
NM Legal Aid - Albuquerque (505) 243-7871 Santa Fe (505)982-9886 or 1-800-373-9881
Also try calling Attorney Judith D. Schrandt (505) 237-0064. She was recommended to me as being an Attorney for Elderly Advocate.
I really hope this helps!
Love and Light, Stephanie

Comment by Commander Matthew 4 hours ago
The operators are getting testy, keep it up!

Comment by Virginia Tallent 4 hours ago
Mark is in Bed 3, room 133. The 333 portal of 12/21 has opened to expose all NOT of the light. Is there any more to be said? Mark, Beth, Tara, Rama, you ARE the light. Many of us are being challenged and it's not over until it's over.

Comment by ҨΕlizabeth Trutwin₪ 4 hours ago
I Concur!! Keep calling!! Thank you Stephanie, I will get the info to those in Albuquerque who can help.

Comment by Commander Matthew 3 hours ago
When you're done on your call, please be sure to thank the operator for everything they're doing and taking the grief that they are for our cause. Remember, gratitude opens the energy flow.

Comment by Jo McCoy 3 hours ago
Yes....Hospital staff are getting testy! Suggestion....try calling again at shift changes. We need to fight 3D with 3D but we have an advantage ..... remember our purpose.....to bring higher levels 5D+ into 3D.... until we have different instructions.
Peoples Florist in NM are great - they are so nice. Also, got an email from Alan Grayson asking for $ for grassroots so sent an email to him and all the "good" guys I could think of - not just my Congressmen and Senators. Go on their websites. Also, go to http://www.emailthepresident.com/ and send one! If anyone has a more direct route to Obama, please let us know on the call tonight.
I have a feeling this is practice......or maybe a first step at organizing. I am sending you, Beth, some peaceful, calming energy. Great job!
Also, send emails to E-mail: complaints@jointcommission.org or snail mail at
Mail: The Joint Commission Office of Quality Monitoring, One Renaissance Boulevard
Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181 to inquire about complaints for patient treatment.
Kudos to the lady who called and got the hospital's Chief of Staff on alert.
Now all we need is a good attorney! This was planned......just waiting for an opportunity.

Comment by NNellis 3 hours ago
I just called the hospital through the hospital number, and the person that answered said "we have no information on a Mark Huber".
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

More from Welcome the Light

[I have also been asked this morning about helping Tara and Rama when (hopefully not) they get evicted. Donations DO NOT work through PayPal anymore, as that was set up through Mark's bank account. Those of you who have asked (or others) that wish to donate to help them move, feel free to send a MONEY ORDER to:

Rama and Tara Berkowitz
2442 Cerrillos Rd
P.O. Box 385
Sante Fe, NM 87505

Much love, Tony]

Elaine says:
December 22, 2009 at 4:22 pm

No they won’t. We have the Power and the Mushaba Love Force. I felt a shift today of sweetness a gentleness in the air. I am in Canada so I will send this what I feel to you, Mark and Tara and Rama. Be at Peace All is Well.

Julissa says:
December 22, 2009 at 9:19 am

Did he have a medical proxy assigned outside of his family? Otherwise it’s impossible to make legal desicions for him once he is in an unconscious state, assuming he is unable to state his own wishes at this point. As for the gag order and confiscations…On what ground would they do this? What is the reason Beth, Rama and Tara are no longer allowed near him? Difficult to get legal counsel for Mark at this point however Beth should get it for herself in order to protect her constitutional rights and materials. As for Tama and Rama, if they do not have anything in writing from Mark saying they can stay at his house and they get an eviction order, they have to obey the law. It shouldn’t have been broadcasted that Mark was ill. The dark attacks when you are at your weakest point. Since Beth can channel, the most effective advise I would ask right now is from our beloved St. Germain. Mark, you are in our prayers.
adrian says:
December 22, 2009 at 9:34 am

Clearly, I don’t know the particulars here, but for each state there is a specific procedure required for declaring someone legally incompetent. You cannot just walk in and declare it and it is so. Mark definitely needs his own attorney in this situation. I found an article, which outlines the legal procedure that must be followed. In part it states:

“A person who is diagnosed as being mentally ill, senile, or suffering from some other debility that prevents them from managing his own affairs may be declared mentally incompetent by a court of law. When a person is judged to be incompetent, a guardian is appointed to handle the person’s property and personal affairs.

The legal procedure for declaring a person incompetent consists of three steps: (1) a motion for a competency hearing, (2) a psychiatric or psychological evaluation, and (3) a competency hearing. Probate courts usually handle competency proceedings, which guarantee the allegedly incompetent person Due Process of Law.”

Under New Mexico law, Mark is guaranteed DUE PROCESS. If someone there knows of an attorney that will represent Mark, contact her/him immediately.
adrian says:
December 22, 2009 at 9:51 am

Please ask St. Germain to help Mark directly in this situation.
Sathia says:
December 22, 2009 at 10:04 am

All the dark can do is try to instil fear in us, and threaten our safety. Maybe those who can get to the hospital, should get outside with signs, etc, and this will certainly put a stop to this, if the true press gets hold of this, as they will not want to publicize Mark’s work. Imagine the sites traffic is lots more start reading the stuff here!

Remember, everything in the Universe, is consciously planned, and I feel this is part of Mark’s journey here. This desperate act by the dark confirms how desperate they are getting, and should only strengthen our resolve.

I will feel and visualise a joyful outcome for Mark, as this will push this energy through.

As for Mark’s family, forgive them, for they know not what they do, this gentle being called Mark Huber. They act on their fears and insecurities, and they will need much love as we all do during this challenging time.

My love goes out to you Mark, and although sedated, is fully conscious at a higher non physical level, and his work will continue regardless.
Elaine says:
December 22, 2009 at 10:38 am

As a colective we are very powerful so let us all put a protective hedge around Mark. We will call in Archangel Michael and his warriors to put a stop to what ever is happening. This works as I have done it before. There is one thing one cannot do is panic which creates fear.
Also if anyone can get hold of Tom Hartman and Rachel Maddow and George Norey do so. These are very powerful people and experienced and have much support world wide.
This is a lesson in not giving your power over to others even your own family.
Obama recognizies Tom Hartman as he was mentioned by Obama in one of his recent speeches. Get hold of Obama. He works with the Mushaba Force. We have this Force in us all as nothing can be created with out it. Get Mothers Paschet Warriors involved. My husband has them standing out side his window. Recognize your Power People. Do this World Wide. Send this message everywhere. This is a Test to see what you are made of. It will all turn out right. We have already Won.
adrian says:
December 22, 2009 at 10:41 am

I forgot to include the link to the legal info in my previous comment. Here it is:

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictiona ... competency
Normand Dionne says:
December 22, 2009 at 11:18 am

Hi Beth.
I sent a message to Galacticfriends.com with a link to this page asking them to post it on their site.

Also waiting for Tony to answer some questions about WTL and GRT sites ownership.

Love
Beth says:
December 22, 2009 at 12:00 pm

TONIGHT DECEMBER 22:

PLEASE JOIN ME AND TARA AND RAMA AND MARIETTA
on BBSRadio.com and FreeConference.

We will have Q& A and we can all talk. I will tell you all I know.
We will not dis Mark’s family.
We can come together and share our thoughts and light and love.
Tara and Rama have been given 9 days to move out.
We have removed the Donate Button for them, it goes into Mark’s bank account and they will have no access to it. They do need some funds for storage for their personal items. We do not yet know where they will go.

Thank you all for your kind words. If you are able, send a carnation to Mark, or anything, to show his family we are watching and to show Mark We Are Here!
Love you,
Beth
Beth says:
December 22, 2009 at 1:40 pm

Call in to 1-218-486-8700 6pm-10pm PST

Caller ID 878787#

We will have Hard News We will have a Mark Update

We will do the Metatron Meditation and we will have a long

Q&A So all may contribute.

We will NOT be speaking about the family, but will give as many details as we can.
We will be on BBSRadio.com from 6pm to 7pm PST
o
Keith says:
December 22, 2009 at 2:00 pm

Wrong access code, or was the posted time wrong??
+
Beth says:
December 22, 2009 at 2:29 pm

Hi Everybody,

The time is correct and so is the access code.
Marietta decided to use the Thursday night Code.

See yah There!
#
ChatsworthSharp420 says:
December 22, 2009 at 6:17 pm

so we just go to bbsradio.com and click on station 1 to listen ? at 6 pm pst?
jackpotlady says:
December 22, 2009 at 1:37 pm

We all know the dark hats are desparate. My hope is that all the Faction 3 sources can band together with KOS and it will be the catlyst we need to effect the final changes and flood the world with our light!
S.C says:
December 22, 2009 at 4:26 pm

Wow.
I guess you know you’re on the right track when something like this happens.
Jaymes says:
December 22, 2009 at 5:31 pm

Mark may have become acutely ill moreso while in hospital–it is not uncommon. His family may not like what he is doing with the website, or his friends staying in his home; again, not uncommon.

He could have become encephalopathic, or just physically had a turn for the worst in hospital, which often affects the mental state–not uncommon.
He may have received sedative medications for numerous medical reasons. We don’t know any real facts, or the family’s real intentions, feelings, etc; all of which I believe are none of my business.
A family member may be a power of attorney, health care proxy, etc, whom would assist Mark if he is unable to make informed medical decisions while ill–these are very common occurrences.

If people living with Mark were not renting from him, just friends staying, then the family may want them to leave; again, their reasons. Renters however, have legal rights.
He’s in a VA facility…yes? My bet is that the VA there will take good care of him.

Unless of course he has been snatched up and disabled by dark hats/forces? Possible, but my bet is that that is highly unlikely.

If nothing else now is the time to calmly rejoice in one’s faith and divine processes.

Emergency? Held against his will? Asking for donations to help Tara, Rama move?

Oopps…what is really going on here?
Minorety Jones says:
December 22, 2009 at 5:49 pm

I surprisingly was ‘allowed’ to speak to Mark very early (at 1:22 PM, EST). I did not expect to speak to him; I was only curious to see if the post was real. I did not question him, as I did not wish to ‘intrude.’ He did say that ’something was going on, and he was sorry I got involved in it.’ ‘That he has dealt with situations like this before.’ Exactly what that meant, I don’t know. He did say he hoped to get this straightened out in about 3 weeks. He mentioned something about his home; and I asked if he was saying he had no place to go after coming out of the hospital. He said he does have a home to go to; and I heard a male voice in the background saying: Dad; don’t tell them where you’re going. He thanked me for calling and being concerned. I spoke; or shall I say, listened about 4 minutes.
Sandra says:
December 22, 2009 at 8:14 pm

I was led to this website for the first time about two months ago, linked by Wingmakers. This information is so useful and necessary as we all wait for The Event most of us have been awaiting for our lifetime. I have sent this site to many who live here in Santa Cruz Ca.and read the posts daily. Let us hold the Light and the Sacred Space for All things to be in Divine Order. Thank You for Blessing Mark with Love.
"Follow the Money"
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

I'd be grateful if someone could tell me how Elizabeth Troutwin managed to get those squiggles into her name. I cannot find them in the usual lists of Alt Codes and the like.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

A RMN posting by Kau'ila, who it appears recently had a falling-out with the rest of the "A-Team" when he went to Lake Titicaca and didn't find what they told him he would find.

Find UFOs, The Apocalypse, New World Order, Political Analysis,
Alternative Health, Armageddon, Conspiracies, Prophecies, Spirituality,
Home Schooling, Home Mortgages and more, in:

The Rumor Mill News Reading Room

Reader K: '"NOTES ON MARK HUBER - WHAT'S REALLY HAPPENING"

Posted By: hobie <Send E-Mail>
Date: Wednesday, 23-Dec-2009 02:26:24

In Response To: MARK HUBER IN VA HOSPITAL IN ALBUQUERQUE, HIS CHILDREN HAD HIM DECLARED INCOMPETENT - CONFERENCE CALL (hobie)

(Thanks kindly, K - I appreciate your time and diligence. :)

Reader K. writes:

Re: MARK HUBER IN VA HOSPITAL IN ALBUQUERQUE, ....

Notes on Mark...What's really happening

Someone forwarded an email to me which they had received from galacticroundtable.com saying Mark was in the hospital and they were giving him injections that made him non-functional, his children were trying to get him declared incompetent and so on and so on.

Well, this is what I have learned from several friends close Mark. They have been concerned with Mark's physical health for some time. This is what was told to me, recounted to the best of my ability and from my notes.

One friend in particular, an oriental medicine practitioner and a veteran of the military medical corps, and who has known Mark many years was in his house last week and saw him exhibiting the signs of an ongoing stroke. Drooping of one side of face, having trouble pouring water accurately, and paralysis of one of his legs. Immediately she knew he was likely having a stroke and wanted to get him straight to his hospital, the VA.

At her insistence she took him to the hospital. Other naturopathic and chiropractics were called, but they all agreed Mark should go to the hospital.

The hospital ran tests which diagnosed the condition as a stroke and thus they kept him in the hospital. They also found a blood sugar imbalance with the possibility of diabetes present.

As Mark's right side was not working properly, he is not able to sign bills and do other writing easily. His sons were called and they soon joined their father. One of them has power of attorney so that he can deal with those things legally.

Mark's computer and cell phone were given to them because they have that power. They are his legal family.

Now here are answers to each of the statements in the email sent out from galacticroundtable. The statements from the email are in all caps. The response I have heard from his close friends are in regular case.

MARK IS IN THE HOSPITAL AT THE VA MEDICAL CENTER IN ALBUQUERQUE NEW MEXICO

A: Correct. He went there only at the insistence of his close personal friend physician, who is not only a doctor of oriental medicine and acupuncture specialist, but who served 20 years in the military and knows the VA and it's staff intimately.

Tests there revealed he had a left side stroke and had lost some mechanical functions in his right side. Also they discovered he had symptoms of diabetes, that his blood suger was out of balance (low I believe), and he needed treatment for that.

HIS CHILDREN CAME TO NEW MEXICO AND HAD MARK DECLARED INCOMPETENT

A: Absolutely incorrect. His personal earth affairs have temporarily been assumed by his two sons, who are with him now, one of which has power of attorney to handle and bills banking and other matters. He has NOT been declared incompetent.

HIS CHILDREN ARE CONFISCATING HIS COMPUTER

A: Correct. As his son has power of attorney he would naturally be the one to keep care of the computer. Mark's personal data and anything there has to be kept secure.

THEY ARE CONFISCATING HIS CELL PHONE

A: Correct. Same answer as above.

THEY HAVE TOLD RAMA AND TARA TO GET OUT, MOVE OUT IMMEDIATELY

A: Correct, about Rama and Tara moving out. Mark needs therapy and the VA supplies all veterans with an in-house health care provider. This provider will live in the bedroom not used by Mark.

The medical staff, doctors and related staff, said Mark would not be allowed back home WITHOUT COMPETENT CARE. Mark will need this care for a period of time after returning from the hospital.

The "IMMEDIATE" part is incorrect, I was told. They will have until 12/31 (or two weeks?) to find another place to live.

THEY ARE PLACING A COURT ORDER ON ME SO I CANNOT CALL MARK EVER AGAIN

A: Correct, in part. They may place such an order but only because examination of Mark's cell phone records showed many many calls often lasting several hours and often well into the night. Some calls to Mark of fairly long duration apparently were made even after he had entered the hospital. In the interest of giving Mark the rest and recovery he needs his calls may be restricted.

THEY INJECTED MARK YESTERDAY WITH SOMETHING THAT MADE HIM NON FUNCTIONAL AND KEPT HIM IN THE HOSPITAL

A: Incorrect. Mark has been given no drugs not even sleeping pills. He is being kept in hospital so he can be fully evaluated and have a therapy program put together for him for his short and long range recovery.

I HAD HEARD THE DOCTOR REPORTS FOR 2 DAYS BEFORE HIS SONS CAME AND HE WAS COMING HOME!!

A: That information might have been accurate at one time, but once the medical staff discovered the full extent of his stroke, the staff wanted to take the time to do a complete evaluation and set up a recovery program. And it was better for Mark to stay at the VA until a live-in therapist could be found to stay with him after his sons leave (they have taken a leave from their jobs to be with and help their father).

NOW THEY WANT TO INSTITUTIONALIZE HIM AND TAKE EVERYTHING AWAY

A: Absolutely incorrect. No one around him now wants to do that. And that is not the intent of the medical staff At this point their only intention is to help bring Mark back to health, the health that he deserves.

THEY WANT TO LEGALLY FORCE TARA AND RAMA AND BETH TO NEVER TALK TO HIM AGAIN

A: Incorrect Possibly some types of restrictions will be requested of persons but if necessary a legal route to that might be taken if the other parties do not respect his privacy to go through his recovery.

Whether Mark associates with anyone in the future will be his choice. But only after his health has recovered.

PLEASE HELP US AND BRING IN THE LIGHT AND LOVE AND VIOLET FLAME.

A: Yes, please do this.
-______________

To the best of my understanding, these are the facts.

---
Aloha from Kau'ila...
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Julissa says:
December 22, 2009 at 10:34 pm

My! It is past midnight EST and I missed the conference call so I still don’t have any answers to all the questions…any updates? I’ve been thinking about this and there is something I don’t like about it. Apparently someone got to talk to Mark today and he said this happened before, so…what’s the real emergency then? Beth says “They injected him against his will” That’s a serious accusation. She says we don’t want to interfere with his family at all; they can do as they like. Then she says the REAL problem is they (his family) are moving in, taking his computer, etc. doing this and that. Wait a minute…didn’t she just say they can do as they like? Not too long ago someone suggested sending Beth some money. All of a sudden there’s this HUGE emergency and she needs legal assistance. Beth says “they can silence us” how exactly? Why? If she is calm as she says she is and Mark is calm apparently, then the problem is material things? A place to live for Tara and Rama? Let’s talk about money then. When you are following a spiritual path you come to understand and even appreciate the challenges in life. I don’t have to explain that to them! They have friends and good relations with beings in very high places. There is a solution for everything. There are hundreds of thousands of Americans now living in tents, because the shelters are full. I’m sure we readers can send in donations but that’s not going to pay the rent every month. I’ve been unemployed for over a year, and I have a Master’s degree, so it is difficult for everyone now. Why don’t they go to live with Beth until NESARA gets announced? Why can’t St. Germain help them financially for the time being? Why can’t they go live on the ships for the time being? Wouldn’t that be better still? Being so close to Mark for such long a time and having had this situation happened before, Beth and Mark should’ve been able to see it coming and be better prepared for it. It’s only logical. But logic doesn’t apply here it seems. We are asked to help in a situation we know nothing about. Beth says to a reader: “Do not assume to know what you think you may know” Then she says to another: “Just send the violet flame” Unfortunately, or fortunately for me rather, I have a problem with both of those statements. I’ve always been a rebel. Nobody tells me what to do (one of the reasons I quit the military) I question everything; and most importantly I don’t give out my energy (thoughts) without reason. It is a dangerous thing. I have to understand it and it has to feel right. The way I see it, there’s no emergency here. Twenty thousand children (if not more) younger than 5 years old, die daily of hunger in this “civilized” world. When I pray, I pray for everyone including Mama Pacha (Mother Gaia). There is just so much unbalance everywhere I cannot be selective. But If I am, I need to feel it, and I’m not feeling this “emergency” at all. Too much of a mystery to me.

admin says:
December 23, 2009 at 12:01 am

Julissa,

Thanks for your comment. As soon as I have some updates, I will update this page.

Mark mentioned that “this happened before” but he was referring to dealing with opposition in his life (and most likely dark opposition).

Beth made the statement about the injection against his will because Mark was speaking normally and cleared to go home by the doctors two days ago and then all of a sudden receives a large dosage of something that sedated him and then all of this goes down. It’s not an accusatory statement but one of pointing out the facts as she received them.

The material problem is Tara and Rama getting put out and needing to find a place in 9 days. I understand the boat you are in (I’m there too) but in Tara and Rama’s defense, they are spending many, many hours on conference calls for US. Giving information in a 6-8 hour conference call two or three times a week (or more) – for US. The asking of donations to help them move is just a little token of help in return for all the unconditional work they do. I’m sure Beth would take them in but they live across the country from one another – not an easy pick up and move.

Beth is taking the helm until everything settles (hopefully NESARA hits first), St. Germain has been asked to assist but maybe this is a learning that they need to go through and he can’t just send money. Look at you and me. We could use it and I’m sure we’ve done things to deserve it. But it’s not the right time, I guess.

As for the Galactics helping Mark, I mentioned on another one of my comments:

“There are soul contracts that we all have. How do you know what Mark’s contract is? I don’t even know my own and I’m sure I’m not alone. Maybe it’s in his contract to go through this. With that being said, having a Galactic step in a make things perfect (which they will never do), completely changes EVERYTHING – from where he lays in the hospital out to the Central Sun and Creation itself.”

Being a rebel can be a good thing. I am a warrior for the light – I fight and fight hard. But there are times where we need to take a look at our views and thoughts on a situation and look at the greater good. Beth made a great checklist here:
http://www.welcomethelight.com/2009/12/ ... checklist/

Your thoughts of whether a situation is an emergency is valid and appreciated. We all have to face different situations in our own way to grow. Something else I may post on WTL may affect you but to someone else, they may put it off as nothing.

Much love, Tony.
"Follow the Money"
Trippy

Post by Trippy »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:I wouldn't worry about Lord Ramalamadingdong and Lady Tararaboomdeay. I'm sure that there is some lonely soul out there with an income stream that can support them well. All they need is the right sales pitch, fitted to the right sucker.
Wisdom Paradise, perhaps?
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Comment by Stephanie 4 hours ago
Beth,
Here is some info. I found that may help. There is a Lawyer Referral for the Elderly Program thru the State Bar of NM. They offer free legal advice to all NM residents over the age of 55. The number is 1 -800-867-6657.
Also, the Senior Citizens Law Office http://www.sclo.net or (505) 265-2300
NM Legal Aid - Albuquerque (505) 243-7871 Santa Fe (505)982-9886 or 1-800-373-9881
Also try calling Attorney Judith D. Schrandt (505) 237-0064. She was recommended to me as being an Attorney for Elderly Advocate.
I really hope this helps!
Love and Light, Stephanie
Man I wish I worked at that Legal Aid I bet they're having a great laugh right now.
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

Boy howdy it's tough to support a belief system which allows for all sort magic to take hold, but none of it works. Beth can Channel, but without her gang there for support, no one's home. Some of these folks have been on star ships very recently and even hold "Bridge" rank. Seems like they could fix up poor Mr. Huber. People with diabetes have high Blood Sugar. If they take insulin and don't eat right they can get Hypoglycemic and may seem like they hare having a "Stroke". As we age, diet becomes more important and medicines or supplements may cause problems. Junk medicine is easily handled by young people, but putting the geriatric on supplements and allowing more of a vitamin or mineral intake than is good for their system may tax and complicate other functions. It really seems a shame that these people, some of whom seem rather nice, can't see that this dog don't hunt and this bill of goods won't pay.

♌ Texino❈
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Beth Truthwind, er, Trutwin from late Christmas Eve.

Hello Everybody!
Mark is now in a new facility, he has been moved.
We are in contact with him.
We have new information regarding what is happening and why.
KOS has asked we remain silent for now.
We are receiving higher level assistance.
Mark is aware of all of the support he is receiving.
We will update more details on the call tonight.
Please continue to send love, light, and the Violet Flame.
Please focus this out from your heart to the rest of Earth.
Anyone reading this who has any difficulty in your life today, know we send you love too.
We are with you. We Are One.
Merry Christmas!!
Love You,
Beth
"Follow the Money"
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

I wasn't kidding. How is this woman able to put those squiggles around her name?? These squiggles are not part of any of the fonts on my machine, not even in the special characters sets; nor are they listed in the ALT characters lists. Yet she is able to convey these squiggles to my machine.
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

How is this woman able to put those squiggles around her name??
My Mac has all kinds of characters in it's font book. You can open a text editor and type your name, then drag various squiggles next to your name and save it as an .rtf file. Then you should be able to paste that into what you write. Elizabeth may be using some other key related move like when you type an ñ you push option-n then n again. I don't know what those signs mean, but you can always build your sig as a graphic and draw stuff around it and save it as a jpg or png and paste it in your text. On the other hand Elizabeth is a powerful new age something or other so who really knows the range of her powers? I'm just an old retired witch doctor but I try to help the best I can.

ҨTexino₪ (of course you may just steal the figures)

⚃Texino⚂

♌Texino♌
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

More from Welcome the Light comments on the "sugar daddy's money's getting cut off" emergency (or "the panic 38 levels above the president").

#
outaboutadhd says:
December 23, 2009 at 2:49 pm

This is a powerful community. Your deep intentional love and self-assembled non-violent action is very impressive and very comforting.

The hundreds of flowers, calls, cross-posts and prayers made a great impact. Note that yesterday’s GRT blog page has been removed, but a good update on the current situation can be found in the archived telecall from last night:

http://www.welcomethelight.com/2009/12/ ... r-22-2009/#

Someone wrote yesterday that this situation might be a practice run to teach us how to get organized. What an understatement!

Consider this -

I’m just repeating the telecall, but we learned that the local flower shop received many hundreds of pre-paid orders for Mark. The hospital was consequently overwhelmed and refused to receive them. Beth worked out an arrangement with the hospital’s volunteer staff to have these flowers re-distributed to other needy patients ON BEHALF of Mark! So not only was a strong loving message sent to the necessary authorities, you are touching the hearts of hundreds of other deserving people who will soon receive flowers ‘from Mark Huber’ on the holiday.

Wow! I thought the collaborative effort that prevented the cancellation of The Jericho television series was impressive:

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/FunMoney ... 156&page=1

Remember the work is not done. As Kos wrote, Pray for the situation. As per Tony, please help Tara and Rama. Mother Sekhmet said it best “Do it with Love.”

I learned a lot. With much love, thank you!
#
Beth says:
December 24, 2009 at 11:21 am

Hello Everybody!
Mark is now in a new facility, he has been moved.
We are in contact with him.
We have new information regarding what is happening and why.
KOS has asked we remain silent for now.
We are receiving higher level assistance.
Mark is aware of all of the support he is receiving.
We will update more details on the call tonight.
Please continue to send love, light, and the Violet Flame.
Please focus this out from your heart to the rest of Earth.
Anyone reading this who has any difficulty in your life today, know we send you love too.
We are with you. We Are One.
Merry Christmas!!
Love You,
Beth
#
Grace Yohai says:
December 24, 2009 at 6:38 pm

Dear Mark

You are so loved and appreciated and I’m sure that there are many who join me in continuously sending you a white light of love and the Violet Ray.

I’m sure I speak for many people, known and unknown to you, who hold you close to their hearts as they go about their daily routines this Christmas season.

Grace
#
EtHunternetderlandsRotterdam says:
December 26, 2009 at 2:46 am

I on 24 the dec 2009, beautiful Crystal memorandum for mark to heal huber have bought to help as a sacrifice toe or in any case to brightness magic that to transmit also chi power Chi Cong or tai chi chen-, yang, wu- and sun Force this aid is possible no distances or obstacles.
#
Dwight Stephen Edward Ibsen says:
December 26, 2009 at 10:46 am

Hi Beth I do not trust in any of the 3d medical establishments Been there done that !! If you need help on dealing with Marks family I have been trying to find some contacts in NM for you but with the holidays I have not got back any replies yet !! How ever IAM fairly well versed in dealing with the 3d out law forms so you Mark Tara and Rama are well come to give me a call any time @ 780-348-2623 or E-mail me @ globenet@live.ca LOVE LIGHT BLESSINGS FOR YOU ALL !!! Do not back down K I know exactly where you are coming from LOVVVVVVVVE YOU ALL!!!!
#
Alicia says:
December 26, 2009 at 10:11 pm

Dear Ones at Welcome the Light,
We are all very concerned about Mark but also know that everything as it should be. The Light will triumph in the end, and Spirit and the Masters of Light will see to that. We just have to trust the process and put our faith in the Divine Love that encompasses everything.
You all have our/my prayers, and we are encircling you with love and peace.
May the Grace of our Creator be with you all.

and also this additional EtHunternetderlandsRotterdam message from the Emergency Telecall thread at Welcome the Light:

EtHunternetderlandsRotterdam says:
December 24, 2009 at 3:21 pm

Dear readers and auditors of the USAS radio retransmissions

Dec 24 2009

Mark of huber this is a bulletin to you man Dutch of Those a lot of contacts ondrhoud with ufos orbs and lichtwezens On mijne webpage which I mention there stand also planets maan top venus satunus Photograph s of life and organic begroeiingen water structures. Ww2 Germaan UFOs Vril Then have I real alien photograph s by nasa itself space UFO s by iss and other flights is made everything where concerning you weet told I also only I makt of and you do photograph there radio retransmission every his task implementation. A cosmological diplomatic ambassador
"Follow the Money"
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Why haven't the saucer people sent someone to cure him??

Just pick up the ouija board and say Klaatu Barada Nikto.
Trippy

Post by Trippy »

fortinbras wrote:Why haven't the saucer people sent someone to cure him??
Because they're too busy attempting to contact Rama, to guide him and Tara to a new place.

(Of course, when you're out of gas money -- thanks to the sugar daddy being in the hospital and his children protecting him AND his assets -- that could be difficult.)