Ruined Expectations

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Ruined Expectations

Post by Deep Knight »

Words fail me.

CASPER UPDATE: DECEMBER 24, 2009- CHRISTMAS EVE #1
12-24-09 Christmas Eve #1

WE THE PEOPLE would like to thank all those who say they have worked so diligently this past week to get the packs to us by Christmas.

WE especially wish to thank the Country's and a certain Banker who left the U.S. yesterday but not before guaranteeing delivery by 6 p.m. tonight.

Not even Scrooge would LIE the way you people have during Christmas Season. If you did not intend to deliver why did you tell everyone WORLDWIDE that you would?

300,000 of us wish to thank you for still another year of ruined expectations and we hope each of you have a very Merry Christmas.

casper 12-24-09

PS: The "packs" were found on the Tarmac at the airport at noon today.
They are "allegedly" Once Again....Out for Delivery...Tonight.
Time will Once Again Tell the Truth.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Re: Ruined Expectations

Post by Deep Knight »

Whee!!!

'WE MAIL' FROM WENDY - DECEMBER 26, 2009
12-26-09 5pm "WE MAIL"

Hi kids,

Just to bring you all up to speed..
The Bellringers will be back online and posting soon.
They are fine..just a weather condition thing.

Casper, has the flu.
Has been in bed feeling Yucky.

I, on ther other hand am just peachy...I am just so proud of our resident president....and what a fine freakin job he's doing! Hope he enjoys his Holiday in Hawaii and Michelle gets to do some shopping!
These two are just wonderful examples of the very "Core of the Clowns in DC"
Grrrrr.

I just rec'd a call from "WE"....who told me part of todays story....and
promised me a return call with the rest of todays' story.
"WE" will have "something to say" later this evening.
I'll be sure to broadcast it.

Go enjoy the evening..the day AFTER Christmas. :) Check your email later...
I'm SURE there will be a "WE" Mail.

--Wendy ;)

'WE MAIL' ( CASPER) DECEMBER 26, 2009
12-26-09 "WE MAIL" ( CASPER)

CASPER HAS THE FLU AND IN UNABLE TO SEND THIS UPDATE.
THIS WAS DICTATED TO WENDY FROM "WE".

Want to Know Why you Didn't get the Delivery?

Obama was the cause.

"WE" found today.---that HE has removed the 4B $ Cash, and the cashiers checks from the packages.
He said "I have the cash and the packages have been taken care of".

When He was in Copenhagen, he called from AF#1 to Treasury--requesting that THEY remove the cash and checks. HE was told by the T==>They would not do that. They were not going to jail for him, and that he was going to have to do it himself.

He claims he has cash in hand and checks, and No One can or will do anything to him
He is the president and no one can or will bring charges against him. That the money belongs to him personally.
(HOW ARROGANT!!!)

THE CURRENT STATUS:
Behind the scenes Intel says that the packs were "Disposed of."
"WE" can not confirm that the packs were destroyed.

"WE" believe that the main program packs are not gone.

WE have been told that Obamas' Mother is also involved. ( She is a computer Wiz.)
She had allegedly been working on gaining access into accounts
(This family is in this up to their eyeballs!)

He can't use the cash, as the Serial numbers are registered, and the bills are in very large dominations.
He has however, withdrawn cash from the accounts that were the funding accounts for the cashiers checks.
That money has been returned.

NEXT STEP:
Packs may or may not have to be replaced.
This will depend on the condition of the packs.

TIME FRAME:
No clue--at this moment.
The packs were allegedly seen going into the "Big White Building" on Penn. Ave, allegedly moved there by H.C.
She is denying any culpability in this at this time.

The attorneys who claimed there were there to assist the programs in funding--Knew of H.C. and the movement of the packs.
"WE" have been unable to confirm that these attorneys worked for any programs.
Allegedly these same attorneys worked for Obama.

600+ people have arrived in the past couple of days from over the pond.
Some had arrived to perform the actual delivery. ie: couriers
Some had arrived to oversee this operation today.
More will follow as it develops.

PS: ALL IS NOT AS DISMAL AS IT APPEARED.
The packs have JUST been located in the W.H. They will NOT have to be duplicated,

MORE NEWS WHEN THERE IS MORE "WE"
"Follow the Money"
ClemIsBack

Post by ClemIsBack »

CASPER UPDATE: DECEMBER 28, 2009

The packies were found in a van down by the river.

I think I hear OBAMA'S mother calling me.

More when the voices return.

Casper 12-27-2009
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

300,000 packs

299,999 snacks

... and a Partridge in a Pear Tree.

You know the place where air planes come and go is now called the ramp, not "The Tarmac" and what with airport security being sort of tight these days, I just can't see a truck dumping 300,000 of anything and driving off. Hell just counting 300,000 of something allowing 1 second for each piece takes about 3 1/2 days! Now Caspar claims these packs move around the world and back again in no time flat and if someone is cross checking the contents, that dog won't hunt. I used to know an old gentleman from the country that rolled among the hills outside our town and when ever some one told him a tale which seemed a little tall, he'd say " Your butt hurts!" There are a lot of ways to take that, but I'd say Caspar's butt stays sore.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Were they counting on Santa to deliver the Packs?

Casper should have gone done to the mall and sat on his lap and asked for them...Nicely.

And when the old man called security he should have thrown a temper tantrum and sworn a blood feud against flying reindeer.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

CASPER UPDATE: DECEMBER 29, 2009
casper 12-29-09

The packs were again out for delivery last night or first thing this morning. Late yesterday our Intel said that OBAMA, the CIA, Red China and aspects of the World Court were going to stop deliveries again no matter what it took with OBAMA once again saying "this can not be allowed to happen" and ordering Homeland Security to Bribe, Threaten, Arrest or whatever is necessary to stop it from happening. This Intel was called to the attention of "our side" which apparently did nothing to prevent it as news this morning says the Carriers have been detained by Homeland Security overnight and the packs confiscated.

WE can not explain the apparent ongoing incompetence of "our side".

It may simply be that OBAMA and his Allies have more power.

In the past we have been told the Constitution is necessary to the arrest of the D.C. Corporate Criminals.

The return to the Constitution and the authority it provides is subject to the announcements which are subject to the deliveries.

Day after day WE are advised that all players and activities associated with what we call THE FIRST RAIL are totally and completely ready to go but as we have reported so many times the blockage is coming from SECOND RAIL PLAYERS who are determined to maintain the status quo in order to retain themselves in power. This applies to the whole of the CORPORATION which has captured the REPUBLIC and made its people subservient to the money interest of the Banks, Wall Street and the Illuminati. OBAMA currently wields the power created by the corrupt Lawyers in D.C. who have, over the years, created the Criminal Enterprise masquerading as legitimate government.

All the previously mentioned criminals will do anything, literally anything, to avoid the exposures which follow deliveries. Much of what they have done is so egregious, so terrible, that imprisonment might be the only place of safety for them. They have doubled down, tripled down, and are engaged at this very moment in the INTENTIONAL DESTRUCTION of all remnants of the U.S. as we have known it.

As I type word arrives quoting OBAMA as saying THIS MORNING that if WE attempt plan B, that being the pick-up of packages by recipients at near-by airports, that he will have every recipient arrested at the airports and they will be forced to sign over all documents to him personally, that this is his money and he intends to get it one way or another.

Washington D.C. is a giant cesspool of corruption. The Beltway is a giant toilet seat. The world is being ruled from there by a Criminal Organization headed by OBAMA.

More when possible,

casper 12-29-09
"Follow the Money"
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

When are people going to realize that Casper's "People" Couldn't be that incompetent?
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

'HELLO, CENTRAL!' WILL WE EVER SEE THE PACKETS IN OUR HANDS?(Updated Jan. 2, 2010)
Patrick H. Bellringer

----- Original Message -----
To: <bellringer@fourwinds10.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 31, 2009 11:17 PM
Subject: Siterun Contact Request from Fourwinds10

I'm ending 2009 with my online connections in a MESS! It has been 2 DAYS and NO message from Casper or anyone! Will we ever see the packets in OUR hands? I never had ANY idea that I would still be waiting, after almost FOURTEEN YEARS!!!``

(Response)

TO: Cc
DATE: Jan. 1, 2010
SUBJECT: Reply

Dear Cc:

We all have been waiting fourteen years and more for this to happen.

Do you have a Plan B should you never get your funds? Most people have put their life on hold by living in a dream world of maybe. It's not about money, but bringing Goodness to our world. Move on and help create Goodness, my friend, and let Creator God's Divine Plan unfold as it will

In Love and Light,
Patrick H. Bellringer
bellringer@fourwinds10.com
http://www.fourwinds10.com

#1 (Reply)

To: bellringer@fourwinds10.com
Sent: Friday, January 01, 2010 4:23 PM
Subject: Re: 'HELLO, CENTRAL!' WILL WE EVER SEE THE PACKETS IN OUR HANDS?

Patrick,
A good response to the enquirer.
However, what would be your advice for one who is
now on Plan X, and I don't mean the Roman kind.

My prayerful wish is
Good will to all men
May we all prosper in love
As we begin the year 2010
And, In Casper's words
We all await
As our finances have diminished

(Response)
TO: Eldon Warman
DATE: Jan. 2, 2010

Dear Eldon Warman:

There is still hope! You have two letters of the alphabet to go! In all the wisdom you have gained since Plan B you still have two changes to "get it right". Any serious gambler would consider that pretty good odds. Oh, by the way, you can start with numbers after you have completed the alphabet, and you will have many more options. The Divine Plan has infinite possibilities, and as a spiritual being you have infinite potential!

May you create a New Year more joyous and rewarding than the last one!

In Love and Light,
Patrick H. Bellringer

#2 (Reply)
Sent: Saturday, January 02, 2010 5:30 AM
In all due respect Sir, your answer to C.C.'s question as to whether we will ever get the packets in our hands for any of the prosperity programs was really not clearly answered. My interpretation of your answer was that after waiting 14, or 20 years we will never receive them and to forget about them and get on with our lives.

Presumably the packets do exist but from what Casper says frequently they all must be suffering from ping pongitis being hit back and forth so much they must now be worn out.

Furthermore most of us are terrified about criticizing in any way in fear that we might be erased from the list and never receive anything because of the criticism. F.M.

(Response)
TO: FM

Dear FM:

Of what are you afraid? Constructive criticism will not cause you to be removed from any list, sir. Anyone pedaling such nonsense is working for the Adversary.

Will we ever see these funds? I do not know the future, therefore, I cannot answer that question. We can only hope that we will, but we must also consider the signs of the times. Mother Earth is in her early cleansing mode, as indicated by earth changes, weather, etc.

Creator God has promised that when our planet's cleansing cycle becomes so severe as to be unsafe for us to remain here, evacuation will occur. I am saying the continual delay in our 3D plans to bring some relief and help to our civilization and to Mother Earth is being over-shadowed by Cosmic events and timing.

We know well that often things do not turn out the way we expect them to, due to the freewill choices of others. We should not put our life on hold waiting for "maybe" and "if", but to find ways to be productive and responsible on Plan B, while we hope for Plan A to happen.

May your New Year be most productive and joy-filled.

In Love and Light,
Patrick H. Bellringer

#3 (Reply)

Sent: Friday, January 01, 2010 11:38 PM

Hi My Dears, Happy New Year

a prosperous blessed year better than 2009 and may all your dreams come true in 2010.

Vicie and myself we are just wondering.....

You do not seem to be very positive about getting the actual funds in our hands....you do not seem to think it will happen you are not positive at all...You used to be ...What happened?????? I really do not think that anything will happen... no change... no new banking.... no.

Nesara The evil side has the power our side does not have much say so in all this.....What PLAN B????? when some people in these programs are 65-78 years old what plan B....When we were lied to for 7 8 14 15 years week after week month after month giving us HOPE or whatever it was.....Let\'s face it IT Will never happen ever and you know it. The world will see more hunger misery blood-shed wars.....in the mean-time some-one already is living it up with the packies of money. It is a new year IT is time for the messengers to come clean and the rest of us face reality that there will be no money to be gotten in the near future. I am done waiting and waiting and trusting and being made a fool of....when it is obvious WHO has the ultimate power. Thank you and God Bless YOU..... and hope you will answer us, J & V

(Response)

TO: J & V

Dear J and V:

Never say, "never!" Anything is possible! I, most certainly, have not given up hope for the NESARA Mission to be completed, in spite of all the 'nay" sayers and the opposition by the Adversary, but I am not sitting around moaning and complaining and waiting for someone else to solve my problems for me.

I am to be responsible for myself, as best I can under Creator God's Laws, and I am held accountable for what I have done in this lifestream by these same Laws. For too many people "life is what happens to them, while they are making other plans", and they end up having not learned their lessons and have nothing of spiritual value to show for having lived another lifestream. So, back to the Great Wheel of Reincarnation they go, for another life in 3D.

There should be more to one's life than waiting for a pile of money to drop on your head, and "No", I do not know that it will never happen, and neither do you. My question is "Why should it happen to you?" "What have you done to deserve it?" Positive things happen to those, who create positive energy.

Lastly, WHO (World Health Organization) does not have the "ultimate power" as you suggest. "Creator God does! Your thinking in so many ways is far too small, which keeps your soul in a cocoon.

May you truly "live" in joy in this New Year!

In Love and Light,
Patrick H. Bellringer
"Follow the Money"
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

"It's not about money, it's about bringing goodness into the world."

Which means that, to Bellringer (is that his real name?) and Casper, it's about money.

There was a very obvious pyramid scheme about 20 years that also pretended to be "New Age" -- you were supposed to enter it with a "new attitude", an enlightened spirit not stuck in crass materialism ...... in other words, when you realized that you had lost all your money, you wouldn't try to put the mastermind into prison or Boot Hill.

I haven't seen any additional goodness in the world, despite the NESARA agitation.
Actually I am kind of hoping that the Mayans were right when they said that in 2012 a governor of Alaska would run for President and then the world would end.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Bellringer has posted reply #4 to "'HELLO, CENTRAL!' WILL WE EVER SEE THE PACKETS IN OUR HANDS?"

#4 (Reply)

Sent: Monday, January 04, 2010 3:31 PM

Hi Patrick / Anne Happy New Year 2010 and two more years to go until 2012......weeeeeeeee......

Please forward my response to JV about his/her post, however it reffers to all the thread of the same content;

Dear Friends

I will not make a fuss about you expecting the money, it's your right to do so, but I would like to ask you: what you could -possible- do with money at this stage of the human history and evolution?

Would you give to your brothers and sisters who dying from the well financed annihilation programs, nuclear and others?

Would you open schools and hospitals, would you spend them on programs that will be of benefit to others and the planet?

Would you pay for poor children to educate and feed themselves and have a second pair of socks in the cold months of the winter? And I speak about your people in America let alone those killed by wars "here" and "˜there".

Would you employ the best lawyers of the world to confront your system that \'YOU\' criticize so strongly and blame on a daily basis on this site?

........haaaaaa....here i gotya know....never thought about it did you?

Wanting something and asking / discussing about it's like a prayer. You must clarify why you want something so much and how you going to use it first, before you bother yourself with asking /thinking about them bloody pieces of paper.

Money have brought so much destruction and so mush disease upon your mind, body spirit by stuffing yourselves with "˜what money can buy".

Yeah it can buy everything that's for sure, apart from some spiritual common sense like appreciating, giving and re-giving so to be able to have and re give..............................erh?.........................

If I was a God and you wanted money, I would ask you to put together a very strong statement with clear intention and long term goals and maybe -- “maybe, I would granted your wish.

But thankfully I m not a God so I can make use of my human and mean side, and scoff at your silly posts and fairytale dream packages that you do not deserve to get!!

In Light" only if you want "Love" you must give it first

Cheers SA
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

#5 is a bit angry...

#5 (Reply)

To: bellringer@fourwinds10.com
Sent: Wednesday, January 06, 2010 2:07 PM
Subject: Stupid Zombies Waiting

Just read the articles in answer to the person who asked "will we ever see our packs in our hands".
First, I agree with J & V totally. How do you know what many of us have gone through in waiting for these continual years of promises? How do you know how many plans we have gone through or attempted in going on with our lives? You have no right to assume that we are just sitting here like stupid zombies waiting. Yes, as that person says, many of us are in our 60's, 70's and a little late to try plan B, ie; go back to college, try a new career, volunteer overseas..........yada, yada, yada. Many of us are to old to begin a new life. You do not know our lives, our hearts, our souls. You are being self righteous to us who have been lied to, yes lied, with the sources who have told us "imminent, momentarily, wait for the knock on the door" on & on, over & over.

Second, SA another self righteous person telling us we are just waiting for "money". Again, how does he/she know this? He/she claims they are not god, (little g), but she is acting like one when she assumes what are dreams are. Does she know our hearts and what we planned & dreamed for our funds if and when we ever received? (But thankfully I m not a God so I can make use of my human and mean side, and scoff at your silly posts and fairytale dream packages that you do not deserve to get!! In Light" only if you want "Love" you must give it first Cheers SA) As you can see, he/she makes light of V&A post by calling it a silly fairytale dream that we do not deserve to get! Who elevated her to the god position? Then he/she signs her post by claiming only if you want "Love".............oh my.....then we who dare to speak, to write complaints of how we, after years of believing, that we have "No Love"? I am very upset at the answers you give these people who had the audacity to believe in something that was told would change our lives, but we would be able to make a difference in our world. Who had the audacity to have faith in a program that was told to us many years ago that it was "G-D's Program". My bible says that "In the end times He will open his windows of heaven and pour out a blessing we would not be able to contain".........this is what I believed in, and that I would be able to use for HIS Glory. So even though you think we are just waiting for money to gorge ourselves and live like the money hungry people of our world today do, I want to tell you, that "yes", I am waiting for this blessing, BUT even if it doesn't come, I know I have a place in heaven with MY G-D, the G-D that sits on the throne of the Universe, and HE, only HE is in control................If HE wants this, then HE and HE alone will make this happen. In the meantime, I'm in HIS hands.
In the Love of Yeshua, NM
PS I am not a regular reader of your site as I do not believe in the god you talk about, but I went on it just to see what casper had to say
"Follow the Money"
Brandybuck

Post by Brandybuck »

The news is calling it a 4.1 earthquake in California, but I felt it and I disagree. I think the packies just arrived. :mrgreen:
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Brandybuck wrote:The news is calling it a 4.1 earthquake in California, but I felt it and I disagree. I think the packies just arrived. :mrgreen:
If the non-existant "packies" were ever delivered you would have a stronger than 4.1 shake just from rational people falling over. Not to mention Casper et all jumping up and down screaming, "See, I told you so!"

P.S. I've been in Tokyo Japan during two earthquakes larger than this. One, during the day while I was walking along the street, was like a huge train rumbling by. I stopped and had a look of concern on my face (since I was 9 years old during the previous earthquake I felt) but everyone else was walking and going along with their business as if nothing was happening. The other was while I was asleep in a high-rise hotel, and I was awakened to the building swaying on its vibration-absorbing springs. A strange sensation indeed.
"Follow the Money"