Please Help Beth

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Please Help Beth

Post by Deep Knight »

Beth TushWind is getting a bit paranoid at Glactic Roundtable since Mark Huber's kids have gotten him help. Time to contact the Ning or the Ming or the Pasheets or something.

ҨΕlizabeth Trutwin₪
Hackers at GalacticRoundTable.com
* Posted by ҨΕlizabeth Trutwin₪ on January 17, 2010 at 2:10pm

Hi Everybody,

PLEASE HELP ME?

Contact NING and tell them Hackers are trying to remove the Profiles of Mark Huber and Elizabeth Trutwin and My Volunteers for the site.

Remember, They Can Try To Silence Me, But They Cannot Silence YOU.

THANK YOU,
Beth
http://about.ning.com/press_management.php

Comment
You need to be a member of The Galactic roundtable to add comments!

Join this Ning Network

Ceaira Grace Comment by Ceaira Grace 15 hours ago
I thought things were a little funky; this explains it all! Just wrote to them, I hope this all helps. You're right, they cannot silence everyone as long as we're working in the light. <3

Violeta Comment by Violeta 15 hours ago
We will support you 110% always remember my brothers and sisters as ONE, UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL, we will do everything to help, this is the last card that evil doer do to us at GRT, doesn't work anymore.

Much love, blessings and fearless........,

From the Family of Violet Flames Warriors,
Violeta

Steve Oade Comment by Steve Oade 16 hours ago
Hello Reth. Although I have not posting much, I still read the blogs and posts. It is true, together we are strong. Peace, blessings and light. Steve

DeirDre Ginyard Comment by DeirDre Ginyard 17 hours ago
Warm Greeting Beth....sent you....from my email......response from NING.....
Peace and LoveLight,
DeirDre

ҨΕlizabeth Trutwin₪ Comment by ҨΕlizabeth Trutwin₪ 17 hours ago
So far I am waiting for a reply, I will keep you updated. Thank You Everyone.

DeirDre Ginyard Comment by DeirDre Ginyard 17 hours ago
Warm Greetings.......on my way to help also...

Peace and LoveLight,
DeirDre

Yonatan Katz Comment by Yonatan Katz 18 hours ago
Beth, good luck and success sorting this out

ҨΕlizabeth Trutwin₪ Comment by ҨΕlizabeth Trutwin₪ 18 hours ago
Hi Andrew B,
Thank You for this, I am checking it, but on the call now.
Thanks so much for your help, everyone.
Much love,
Beth

Missie Comment by Missie 19 hours ago
Beth,

I've used the following link: http://help.ning.com/cgi-bin/ning.cfg/p ... helper.php

I then clicked on "terms & services". this takes you to another little window where you click on "continue to our contact form"

This will then allow you to fill out the form with your explanation of the problem.

Hope this explains your question... if not let me know

Andrew B. Comment by Andrew B. 19 hours ago
Beth, I've sent you another e-mail update with full details.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Re: Please Help Beth

Post by Deep Knight »

More comments about Beth's post (these are all "backwards in time" with the more recent first).

You need to be a member of The Galactic roundtable to add comments!
Join this Ning Network

Comment by ҨΕlizabeth Trutwin₪ 1 hour ago
Andrew, does it have to be me? Can it be you? I have a lot of writing to do today. THANK YOU!

Comment by Andrew B. 1 hour ago
Beth,
It might be worth joining Ning's developer forum http://developer.ning.com/forum and adding a discussion in the "General Chat" section. Someone else did that here and got a reply within a few hours:-
http://developer.ning.com/forum/topics/ ... nt%3A96372

Comment by ҨΕlizabeth Trutwin₪ 1 hour ago
I forgot to mention I have contacted them 5 times and gave detailed information from them and have heard nothing back. I feel the squeaky wheel gets the grease and that is why I ask you, if you feel Guided, ASK AGAIN.
Email them and ask them to send me an update and explain to us all where they are in the process and WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE? Thank You for Your Help.

Comment by ҨΕlizabeth Trutwin₪ 2 hours ago
TO DATE I HAVE NOT RECEIVED A REPLY FROM NING
I have no answer from NING. I have no updates.
I have no explanation.
I have heard NOTHING that they are working on it.
If anyone has any idea how to move forward in this, I am listening.
My confidence in NING right now is VERY LOW.
Thank You.

Comment by Connie Jones 19 hours ago
I am new to this, it is the first time I make a comment, love what you do Beth, looking forward to hear all is done and we are in Terra Nova. I am not sure where to write, will do all I can to help.
Love you Beth and Mark
Connie

Comment by Aeon Phlo, Soveriegn 23 hours ago
We become one force with one divine mind. No longer subject to the path of those with agendas. let us join without fear. Comment by outaboutadhd 1 day ago
Done using link posted by Missie:
http://help.ning.com/cgi-bin/ning.cfg/p ... helper.php

Comment by Star Brooks 1 day ago
I added my voice! I expect a certain amount of problems with Ning anyway, some sites will just freeze up without explanation so they needed to be told anyway, HOPE THIS HELPS, You know that you always have the power of light with you!

Comment by Big Daddy 1 day ago
They will never shut us down. Let we be clear in this to them who still wear those dark hats. Demand them to go back to where they came from f they don't resonate with this.

Comment by Laura Legere 1 day ago
Okay, I contacted them about this.
Bless you,
Laura

Big Daddy?!?! Can't be the guy who used to post here, wrong writing style (too lucid).
"Follow the Money"