History of The Negative ETs

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

History of The Negative ETs

Post by Deep Knight »

Beth Tushwine not only gives us a history of aliens in briefs (they prefer them to boxers), she explains what was REALLY going on last summer and fall while they were telling us that decloakings, deliveries and announcements were only hours away. Darn those negative ETs!

Beth: History of The Negative ETs
Jan 17, 2010

The Recent History of Negative ETs in the US
by Elizabeth Trutwin Januaray 15, 2010

The United States Government first learned of German scientists working on copies of Alien Technology when they invaded Germany during WW II. In 1936 Germany had recovered a crashed UFO. In the 1940’s there was a great increase in extraterrestrial activity. The single most important event was probably the Roswell crash. The Roswell crash occurred on July 7, 1947 near Roswell, New Mexico. A UFO crashed and the bodies of four dead extraterrestrials were found. These four were Zeta Reticulans. There was a Zeta Reticulan Scientist named Sanni Seto on that Craft and she survived and is fine. The radar the U.S. used then caused the Craft to go off course and crash.

Between 1947 and 1952 the United States Government obtained at least 16 crashed or downed UFO crafts and 65 extraterrestrial bodies. One live extraterrestrial was recovered.

A UFO was found on February 13, 1948 on a Mesa near Aztec, New Mexico. Another craft was located on March 25, 1949 in White Sands, New Mexico. It was over 100 feet in diameter and a total of 17 extraterrestrial (ET) bodies were recovered from the two crafts. Of even greater significance was the discovery of a large number of human body parts stored within both of these vehicles. This was coded as “Ultra Top Secret” because of the perceived panic that might occur if this information leaked out to the general public. The United States Air Force and the CIA controlled the Extraterrestrial Secret. The CIA was originally formed by Presidential Executive Order for the Singular Purpose of dealing with this ET situation. What they didn’t say is, those running the CIA were indeed time travelers, ETs in human bodies, who came here from the 24th Century. The live ET that was found had been found wandering in the desert from the 1949 Roswell crash and was named “Ebe”. Ebe stands for extraterrestrial biological entity. Ebe had a tendency to lie and would only give answers to questions that he desired to answer.

In 1951 Ebe became ill. American doctors had no idea how to medically deal with Ebe because his system was chlorophyll based and processed food into energy much the same as plants do. On June 2nd, 1952 Ebe died. In an attempt to save Ebe and to gain favor with this technologically superior race.

President Truman had been keeping our allies, including the Soviet Union, informed of the developing ET problem. This had been done in case the ETs turned out to be a threat to the human race. During Dwight Eisenhower’s first year in office, which was in 1953, at least 10 more StarShips were recovered along with 26 dead and 4 live ETs. Eisenhower did not reveal the secret to the Congress. His friend, and fellow member of Council of Foreign Relations, (Secret Government) Nelson Rockefeller. The Secret Government (CIA) began covertly planning a Secret Group to supervise this ET situation. This group became known as the MJ12.

The Movie “Close Encounters” was a fictionalized version of a meeting with US government officials when an ET Ambassador stayed behind in a pledge with the President and the Secret Government to make a Treaty. In 1953 astronomers discovered large MotherShips in orbit around Earth. Project SIGNA intercepted alien radio communications. Project SIGNA, through radio communications using the computer binary language, was able to arrange face to face landings and contact with ET Beings from another planet. This initial group of ETs were from Zeta Reticuli and have often been referred to as the “Greys”. They are very small in stature, about four or five feet tall. They looked nothing like human beings of the Adam Kadmon style as we are used to. They had big heads, more almond shaped eyes and long arms.

A race of human ETs landed at Homestead Air Force Base in Florida, and successfully communicated with the US. Government. This group warned us of the Greys that were orbiting the equator. They were warning us of the ‘Greys’, and a reptilian extraterrestrial race from Orion. The reptilian race have a reptilian looking head with a human looking physical body.

The Galactic Federation offered to help us with all our technological and spiritual problems, however they had a requirement. They demanded that we dismantle and destroy our nuclear weapons. Our Secret Government refused. A third landing occurred at Edwards Air Force Base in 1954. The base was closed for three days and no one was allowed to enter or leave during that time. Eisenhower arranged to be in Palm Springs on vacation. On the appointed day he was spirited off to the base. The excuse was given to the press that he was visiting a dentist. Five UFO craft landed, and Eisenhower met with the ETs. All these landings were filmed. This alien group again was from Zeta Reticuli. During this time, the Galactic Federation was trying to help, but the Secret Government refused to end the proliferation of Nuclear Weapons. The Cabal, those human looking ETs from the future, the Fallen Angels, had no intention of giving up their power and control of Earth. They were interested in not only conquering Earth, but many other Planets as well. To this day, President Obama is meeting with positive ETs from the Galactic Federation. The most recent ‘excuse’ was an injured child during his Christmas trip to Hawaii. It is easier to hide his comings and going when vacationing in Hawaii, “The Rock”.

A Formal Treaty between the Zeta Reticulan Star Nation and the United States government was signed. We officially received our first ET Ambassador from Outer Space who was the same Being who stayed in the first landing. His name and title was his “Omnipotent Highness Krill”. The treaty, basically stated that the ETs would not interfere in our affairs and we would not interfere in theirs. We would keep their presence on earth a secret. They would furnish us with our advanced technological development. They would not make any treaty with any other nation on earth.

The treaty included a selling of Souls. The Zeta Reticulans were granted, by this treaty, permission to abduct humans on a limited and periodic basis for the purposes of medical examination and monitoring of our development. There was a stipulation that the humans would not be harmed, and would be returned to their point of abduction, and that they would have no memory of the event. The Zeta Reticulan Ambassadors would remain on Earth. The human “guests” would go to their planet, and then return and then an exchange would take place. This was re-enacted in the movie “Close Encounters”. It was also agreed that bases would be constructed underground in the United States for the use of the Greys and that two bases would be constructed for joint use of the Greys and the Secret Government. Exchange of technology would occur in the jointly occupied bases. These ET bases would be constructed under Indian Reservation in the four corners area of Utah, Colorado, New Mexico and Arizona, and one in the Mojave Dessert near Yucca, California.

A secret military fund was put together to build 75 deep underground facilities. The excuse was that these were needed in case of Nuclear War!

It became obvious by 1955 that the Greys had deceived Eisenhower and broken the treaty. The Secret Government had basically sold out the American people without their permission. Abductions were occurring at hundreds of times the rate agreed upon. There were reports of human mutilations occasionally happening also, although this was much rarer. It was also suspected that all abductees had not been returned.

The Soviet Union were also working with The Greys and were using humans and animals for a source of glandular secretions, enzymes, hormonal secretions, blood plasma and genetic experiments, including hybrid pregnancies and babies. The Greys said that this was necessary for their survival.

They stated that their genetic structure had deteriorated and that they were no longer able to reproduce. They said that if they were unable to improve their genetic structure, their race would soon cease to exist. The Greys were also found to be impregnating human females and somehow causing an early termination of the pregnancies to secure a hybrid infant. They were also implanting humans on earth with both mechanical and non-mechanical implants for biological monitoring and tracking purposes.

I trained with Arcturus on his Medical Ships. We have taken some of my Healing Clients there. He has shown me the surgical scars made by the Greys during their surgeries. This was meatball surgery and all experimental. Arcturus and I have gone in and done Light Surgeries healing the wounds. He has taken me back in time to the moment of the surgeries so I could watch how the Greys did their work. They did heart and lung surgeries and bone and muscles surgeries. I also saw many Clients who had hosted pregnancy implantations from the Greys. I went back to the time of the induction to take the baby, with Arcturus. Archangel Michael always accompanies us as well. I have seen a place where these orphans go to be adopted within the Grey Community. There are many children in this Group who were implanted and inducted. They are considered outsiders in their Own Society and they all live in an area together, where there is a community of these Ones living happy lives. Often when I tell my Client the information about their experience, they are angry, sad, and do not believe me. I explain to them what Arcturus told me. These Ones are hybrids themselves and agreed to these things before they incarnated into human bodies. There is no judgment here. It is time to forgive and move on into an Attitude of Love. These horrific things are not happening now. The last negative ET was removed in November 2009 and nothing like this will happen on Earth again.

Over 18,000 Greys lived at the Dulce, New Mexico underground base alone. Some of the technology in these bases was provided by the Greys and is far beyond the understanding of the Secret Government. There were terrible sciences practiced here, remnants of Atlantis, experiments included mixing human and animal genetics. Over the years the Reptilians and Greys became more and more bold in destroying life for their own purpose. The Secret Government has had over 70 species of ETs trying to contact us. We have obtained and have in our possession over 40 flying StarShips, many of which have been reproduced and are testing and flying ourselves. We have over 100 bodies of dead ETs. The Secret Government at this time, in partnership with the Soviet Union, worked with these Negative ETs in the colonization of the Moon and Mars. They launched their equipment for this from a portal in the Indian Ocean at Deigo Garcia. This happened long before our first official public landing on the moon by astronaut Armstrong. Another plan of the Secret Government was the use of nuclear devices to blast holes in the stratosphere to let the greenhouse heat and pollution escape. The Earth Cooling and poison with pollution was to depopulate the Earth’s population. As part of this plan there was the implementation of birth control, sterilization, and the introduction of deadly microbes to slow the growth of the Earth’s population, including AIDS. The plague of AIDS was created by the Secret Government with the Negative ETs as a form of bacteriological warfare. It was purposely given to specifically selected targeted populations including Blacks, Hispanics and homosexuals. One of the ways they did this was to lace hepatitis vaccines with the virus.

The Secret Government and Politics

The One President that wasn’t under the hold of the Secret Government was John Kennedy. When he found out about a lot of the Secret Government activities, he cooperated with the Galactic Federation. President Eisenhower had approved 13 Million dollars for the Negative ETs to install Nuclear Weapons in Cuba. They worked in alliance with Nikita Khruschev. The 13 Families, time traveling ETs, were trying to control the Planet. They were using nuclear weapons to make false reasons for arms and war. They used this backdrop of staged Wars as they continued to look for StarGates. The Galactic Federation thwarted the nuclear missiles in Cuba. It was his cooperation with the Galactic Federation, that had the Secret Government remove him and his brother, Bobby. President Kennedy is with the Galactic Federation now and will return with landings scheduled this year.

One of the main ways the Secret Government has financed all their projects is through drug money. George Bush was one of the original people that was approached to help the CIA start their program of selling drugs. His former Secretary of State, James Baker is even higher up in the Secret Government ladder than George Bush was. George Bush, as you know later became the head of the CIA. The fact that these men and the entire corrupt staff have been voted out of office marked the beginning of a great awakening for the American people, and the beginning of the end for the Dark Brotherhood’s reign of control.

The Secret Government, or Council on Foreign Relations and Trilateral Commission were in complete control of the ET Technology before last summer when we worked with the Galactic Federation on the Ops to clear the Planet of the Negative ET technologies, their Ships, and the remaining reptilians. These ones are less than 100 individuals controlling our Planet, they and their families are also connected into 35 other Planets. This is the reason WHY the Galactic Federation is involved. This problem effects our entire Local Galaxy. We are a Galactic Society. What happens here effects Ones on several local Planets. There have been reports that we will “soon” with the new telescope “See Earth-like Planets that are inhabited”. This is not joyous news. This is a realization that the Secret Government has HIDDEN our Family from us. The arrests of these individuals are in their absolute final days. Ashtar announced on January 12, 2010 the arrests are complete.

Our Work with The Galactic Federation Secret Forces

Mark and I work with Captain Ashtar, the Supreme Commander of the Galactic Federation, and the Admiral, Sananda Kumara with the Secret Forces to clear this problem. We work with the Secret Forces of the Galactic Federation which include Commander Hatonn from the Protection Forces and Commander Korton with Monk Ka from Mars and King of Swords (KOS) on Earth. Our communications are coordinated by Commander Soltec frmo Alpha Centauri. We work with Tom the ringtail Cat Paschat. Our Ops are coordinated with Mother Sekhmet and her Paschats. Rama worked with us on all of these Ops. We coordinated several Ops from June until November of 2009 to remove the Negative ETs. Because of our work and successes we were targeted by negative ETs. We worked with Metatron and Archangel Michael, with Tom the ringtail Cat Paschat to make electromagnetic light shields around our homes. These were designed to keep the negative ETs out. There were infiltrations. We received our intel from the KOS and he coordinated efforts between us and the Secret Forces. We have participated in several Ops we have never spoken of. These were the Ops we spoke of that cleared the Planet of the reptilian race, the Greys, their labs, underground experiments and extensive network of destruction. Mark and I trained individually for years before we met. We were both trained by the Secret Forces independently before coming together for the final Ops. There have been many attempts to keep us apart and keep our joint work hidden. We chose to broadcast our Ops on the internet and on radio. Mark finally mentioned the Op where one of the last MotherShips of the Zeta Reticulans was removed in November. I was in a Craft with Tom the ringtail Cat Paschat and I was beamed from the MotherCraft. I had extensive injuries, but these improved in a matter of days. I had several treatments from Arcturus which healed me quickly. Mark was so concerned, he spoke publicly of it. This surprised me and I was too concerned to comment, but did recover in a few days. Mother Sekhmet took out that final Negative ET Craft which was miles wide, very very large. We were told a few days later all Negative ETs have been removed from Earth[Nov 2009]. It was that final Op that made it possible for the work that is being done now. Now the arrests of the Secret Government agents, Negative ETs, themselves, are now complete. The Spiritual Awakening of Earth has been the final key marking the end. The Galactic Federation, with the Secret Forces, with Soltec and Korton, and others, have worked together and stopped the Negative ETs from controlling other Planets in our Local Galaxy. We are now able to Image more of Space and the Truth is being revealed more each day. The mass decloakings and disclosure are key and will begin with the United States President, Barack Obama, the Sirian Commander. The Time For Peace Is Now. by Elizabeth Trutwin
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Re: History of The Negative ETs

Post by Deep Knight »

Muhlhausen, er, Bellringer does not agree.

'HELLO, CENTRAL!' OBAMA REPRESENTS THE DARK FORCE?
Patrick H. Bellringer

----- Original Message -----
To: bellringer@foulwinds10.com
Sent: Tuesday, January 19, 2010 4:32 PM
Subject: Confused! Obama represents the dark force?

Dear Patrick,

I was luckily run into your website today for the first time and read your materials most of the day.

However, I am very confused about Obama. From Sheldan Nidle's newletter updates of Sirian, Obama is on the light side with us. But you are saying the contrary. Please do explain more. Thank you very much.

Sincerely,

JL

(Response)

TO: JL
DATE: Jan. 20, 2010
SUBJECT: Reply

Dear JL:

Welcome to Fourwinds! Law number twelve of the Laws of God and Creation, found in Phoenix Journal #27, states, "You must not judge (meaning to condemn) others, but you must wisely judge all behavior and actions which are contrary to the Laws of Balance of God and the Creation.

Obama is an illigitimate child. His mother was a CIA prostitute/agent. His father is unkown. Barack Obama, Sr. adopted him to cover his sorted past. Obama, Jr. was raised by CIA and groomed and schooled to be Executive/CEO of the U.S. Corporation. He lied and cheated his way into the U.S. Congress and into the Presicency.

He has supported war, banking fraud, government corruption, and the trashing of "The People" with his taxation, government run Obama Health Care plan, homosexual education of chidlren in public schools, refuses to admit he was born in Kenya and thus not eligible to be president, and on and on---

What do you not understand about this evil man, who is a puppet of the Illuminati? Sheldan Nidle is a spokes person for the Sirians, whose goal is to make earth humans benevolent slaves. They and their starships were ordered off Earth Shan by Creator God, never to return. Nidle's updates contain coded messages for Sirians, who remain here to carry on their agenda.

I cannot tell you what to believe. I can only tell Truth, and then you must decide what you will accept or reject.

Barack Obama is definitely not a good person. Read the Casper Updates to get a better picture of, who Obama really is. May you find the Truth you seek.

In Love and Light,
Patrick H. Bellringer
"Follow the Money"
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

I get VERY upset about this type of talk, because there are just enough nuts with guns out there (and, really, one is too many). And that comment about Mama Obama is what the law calls "fighting words". These guys with the Violet Light and the Mothership and Captain Ramses and all are so full of love and goodness .... except when it comes to Israel or Obama.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Be prepared to get more upset, Foulwinds10 readers responses to 'HELLO, CENTRAL!' OBAMA REPRESENTS THE DARK FORCE?

#1 (Reply)
To: bellringer@fourwinds10.com
Sent: Thursday, January 21, 2010 5:24 PM
Subject: HELLO, CENTRAL!' OBAMA REPRESENTS THE DARK FORCE?

if you read the scripture KJV in the new testament Jesus said He saw satan fall to the earth like lightning.
now get an Aramaic to Greek dictionary the word for fallen in Aramaic is barrak the word o is similar to like and the Aramaic word for lightning is bama..
it is allso reported that the first lady,'s first name is Mike or Micheal. and both kids were adopted.
it is also reported from one of my insider sources that 2 people were gunned down by the president with a 38 revolver and everyone has been silinced from reporting it. ,. if true Obama fits the anti christ qualifications for Bible prophecy
--
RH

#2 (Reply)
To: "Bellringer" <bellringer@fourwinds10.com>
Sent: Thursday, January 21, 2010 3:14 PM
Subject: Response to Hello Central -Subject Obama

Dear Anne and Patrick:
It's been a long time since I have written something to you. Thanks as always for your ever present management of all this new information that has been presented to us.
Just something regarding Obama's father that I only saw once in something I was reading and that was his father being Barry Rockefeller... It makes sense, does it not?
The one thing that got my attention, because I read Sheldon's updates, is the the question "are the Sirians not a part of the Galactic Frederation of Worlds and are the Sirians considered part of the Dark Force? I'm a bit confused now... Further, is the Galactic Federation part of God's forces?
Thank you.

KJ

(Response)
TO: KJ
DATE: Jan. 22, 2010

Dear KJ:

Thank you for your letter. We posted in 2009 Ken Adachi's article entitled "Obama's Parentage and Nationality", which I have again included herein. He speaks of Don Nicoloff's research on Obama's background, which I believe to be partially correct. Dunham and Obama, Sr. were not his biological parents. He probably was a "test tube" baby using Rockefeller family genetics. He was born in Kenya, not Bali, Indonesia, and his DNA could certainly have included that of such as the sister of Queen Cleopatra of Egypt.
You have asked about the Sirians. The Sirians come from Sirus the "dog star" of the Orion constellation. Sirus is a binary star, meaning there are two stars that we see with the naked eye as one. They are Sirus-A and Sirus-B. Hatonn says the people of Sirus-A are of the Light, but those of Sirus-B are of the Darkside. Shelan Nidle is a Sirian from Sirus-B, whose starships were permanently ordered out of Shan's atmosphere by Creator God Aton (Hatonn) some years ago.
The Darkside is very clever and uses words and phrases to mimic those of the Light to fool us. An example is Galactic Federation. If you notice in the "Forward" to Phoenix Journal #3, SpaceGate, Hatonn uses the term, "Intergalactic Federation" Nidle uses the term "Galactic Federation". You have used the term "Galactic Federation of Worlds", and the TV series, Startrek, used the term, "United Federation of Planets". To my knowledge these terms are all fake. They are Darkside terms to replace the Truth of the existence of the Realms of Light organization known as the Intergalactic Federation, and which the Pleiadians represent.
May you find the Truth you seek.
In Love and Light,
Patrick H. Bellringer

Ref: "Obama's Parentage and Nationality"
http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_data ... 1259877711

#3 (Reply)
To: <bellringer@fourwinds10.com>
Sent: Friday, January 22, 2010 7:35 PM
Subject: Siterun Contact Request from Fourwinds10

Dear Patrick and Anne,

In your "Truth in a Nut Shell" you stated, "God Aton (Creator God) has honored those petitions and has sent the "Hosts of Heaven" to help us. The Hosts of Heaven are our cosmic brothers and sisters from Pleiades, and from Sirius and other star systems of the Cosmos. Some people call them angels, even though they are HU-man (Higher Universal-man) and look like us.\"
In your response to JL in 'HELLO, CENTRAL!\' OBAMA REPRESENTS THE DARK FORCE? You said, " Sheldan Nidle is a spokes person for the Sirians, whose goal is to make earth humans benevolent slaves. They and their starships were ordered off Earth Shan by Creator God, never to return. Nidle's updates contain coded messages for Sirians, who remain here to carry on their agenda.
I have been reading Nidle's weekly report for a couple of years now and have always felt a little uneasy about what I read. I really started feeling squeamish after I read BOOK 4 in the RINGING CEDARS SERIES "Co-creation" by Vladimir Megre. On page 152 in the Invasion center chapter, Anastasia reveals the true nature of the aliens goal in being benevolent to us here on Earth Shan.
Patrick, are the Sirians "fer us or agin us"?
Would you please go into some detail explaining where you received your info about the Sirians being ordered off Earth Shan by Creator God, and if they were to be removed why are some of them still here so that Nidle needs to send them coded messages.
What is Nidle's stake in all this? Is he deceived or is he "one of um" incognito?
What about the inner earth folks? Will we be spending any time with them after we have been lifted off Earth Shan as she makes her ascension changes?
Please receive these questions in love from one who is seeking truth. I respect and admire what you and Anne are doing and would like to get your take on these questions.
Respectfully yours
D F
P.S. I am more than familiar with several of the "programs" "FC". Was also involved with the Common Law Courts, Wichita, KS. and Kingfisher, OK. I went to a reincarnation seminar also in Kingfisher many years ago. I only mention the reincarnation info. to show you how far I have come. I grew up and was educated in the fundamental Baptist movement. (Baptist Bible Fellowship) My narrow mindedness has slowly been pried open over the years. Now look what I'm wanting to know!!!! If any of my questions are worthy to be shared with others all this P.S. part would be best not shared if you please. Some things don't need to be repeated. I really, really do appreciate what you both are doing for our planet. Take care. Stay out of trees and drink plenty of water.

(Response)
TO: DF
DATE: Jan. 23, 2010

Dear Df:

Thank you for your letter. We honor you for being a Truthseeker. We are all Truthseekers on our separate pathways, and no one has all the answers.
To answer your question about the Sirians, Hatonn has told us those from Sirus-A are of the Light and are here to be helpful in Earth's transition into 5D. Those Sirians from Sirus-B are here on their agenda of self-interest. Why some have been allowed to remain here at this time, I do not know.
The Inner Earth people developed a 4D society long ago and are waiting for us on the Outer Earth to "catch up". They will be evacuated at the same time we are, for it will be unsafe for anyone to remain in or on Shan when "she blows!" Some have said we will be going to Inner Earth for safety. This is not true. Everyone must leave Shan, as it will be unsafe to remain anywhere on or in her at her time of transition. She is going into 5D, where no evil is allowed, so everything 3D and 4D must be removed/regenerated during her transition.
I am sure we will be seeing much of our Inner Earth Friends aboard the starships and beyond. Many of them are our family and friends from past lifestreams.

In Love and Light,
Patrick H. Bellringer

#4 (Reply)
Sent: Saturday, January 23, 2010 5:03 AM

It just amazes me. Let me ask you something Patrick, out of as much respect as I can gather... what is wrong with your heart? You of all people should know you much search your heart for the answers, and I search my heart and get a completely different answer than you seem to get. Apparently, Barack Obama is the anti-christ, apparently, every other source but you is wrong...that includes Sheldon Nidle, Matthew, Salusa, Mike Quinsy, Mark Herber, Alex Collier....they are all wrong, and are of the darkside? Can you not sense how ridiculous that is?
Ive read Obamas books, Ive listened to his speeches, his vocal tones, Ive read his energy, and I know in my heart he is not a dark soul, he actually is a very advanced light soul. I mean, that is very CLEAR, Patrick, upon studying the man himself. Why you cannot see that...is beyond me. I don\'t know where you get your sources from but I suggest not relying on them so much and to dig within your heart for the truth, as you tell others to do.
> Oh by the way, still waiting for that evacuation-pole shift. Any day now! Well I will bet you 10 dollars that when 2012 rolls around, no pole shift will have happened. Only a rising of consciousness and a breakdown of the corrupt systems. I mean serioulsy man, get with it, stop spewing this dark propaganda, and doom and gloom...and for God sakes, put more uplifting messages on your site, I barely see anything other than NWO hyperbole.
With as much love and respect as I can muster...JJ

(Response)

TO: JJ
DATE: January 23, 2010

Dear JJ:

There is nothing wrong with "my heart", sir! I speak Truth, and it is not my style to bend, which ever way the "wind" blows, sir! To you, sir, Obama is your worst "Trojan Horse" nightmare! You are totally blinded to the "man in action", sir, by listening and reading only what he wants you to know!
Wake up, isr! Read today's headline, "Breaking News -- Obama Signs Martial Law Executive Order!" (President Obama signs E.O. establishing Council of Governors). Only one with a Dark Heart would be blinded to another Dark Heart, sir!
Walk in wisdom, sir!

PHB

#5 (Reply)
To: bellringer@fourwinds10.com
Sent: Friday, January 22, 2010 11:36 PM
Subject: how do you know obama is the dark side

Mr. B.

Salutations and greatest respects...........
Regarding your comments/opinion in referencing the Sheldon Nidle position on Galactics, I have a few questions, if you don't mind.
how do you personally know that mr. nidle is representing the wrong side of sirius? Please refer me to anything outside of the P journals that substantiate this perspective.
if in saying, accordingly, why have you at times, posted mr nidles updates on your website
These questions are not meant to antagonize.......only to help clarify the mystery for those of us desiring to align ourselves with the truth.
It seems that we can truly only feel our way through the quagmire of information, and discern what resonates to self.

Thank you,
C

(Response)
TO: C

Dear C:

Thank you for writing and for your candor.
It is not my responsibility to prove anything to you about anything. Does what Creator God says to me inside the Phoenix Journals carry less merit than what He says to me outside the journals? I am in contact with Creator God Aton (Hatonn) of Light for daily guidance, and I also have very personal and private contacts living and working closely to Sheldan Nidle and others claiming to be of the LIght, who present spiritual Internet messages. Ultimately, all Truth is verified through my God Spirit within.
Occasionally, we have posted the Nidle updates, when we felt some of the information would be hlepful for our readers. Most we do not post, because the message basically runs counter to what Creator God Aton has given to us, as a guideline to the closing events of this last 3D civilization on Shan. The foundation for the Truth we present on Fourwinds rests upon the Phoenix Journals. Thus, we measure all else by that "yardstick".

In Love and Light,
Patrick H. Bellringer

#6a (Reply)
Sent: Saturday, January 23, 2010 12:39 PM

Hey look my man, I truly don't mean any disrespect to you or your work. But...I mean, come on! Barack Obama the anti-christ...it states explicitly in the Phoenix Journals what the \"anti-christ" is, and its not a person. And Im not simply gonna go buy what other people say about him, or what actions are atrributed to him. Ive read the mans words, Ive listened to him, and I sense the energy of sincerity very strongly! Everybody does! Its clear that he does have a heart connection with others, and understands the lives of the masses..from a heart perspective.
And again, I dont know where you get your sources. But other sources, like the ones I mentioned before, state that Obama is a double agent for the light. That, in my eyes, is clearly whats happening. You dont expect him to just go in there and jump on them and change everything...JFK didnt even try to do that.
I search my heart and this is what I find and it hasnt failed me yet. I dont know, maybe theres something wrong with my heart..but this is what I get. Give it time, I think Obama will show his true de-light-ful colors once these dark malcontents are ousted.
With much love and respect, JJ

#6b (Reply)

Sent: Saturday, January 23, 2010 1:01 PM

Let me just say one more thing, you dont have to post these, just for your own awareness. Obama does many things I dont agree with..basically having to do with the war. I highly doubt he signed a martial law order, in fact upon reading your article, it was for a "Council of Governors" which..doesnt have much to do with martial law. See what I mean by hyperbole?
And these actions, while understandably indicating a dark alignment, to me...is just what he has to do in his role as double agent. I dont think they are supposed to know hes a double agent. Obviously, as JFK did, he has to toe their line, just a little bit, to even be able to be in that office.
But these are my thoughts and feelings, take it from what its worth to you. I just dont think Obamas a bad man, hes in a very difficult position. And its clear he is not some dark evil malicious soul...I mean the man listens to Marvin Gay! His favourite artists people like Stevie Wonder, Michael Jackson, the Eisley Brothers, the Temptations...nobody who listens to that lineup can be that evil! haha
With love and respect, JJ.

(Response)
TO: JJ

Dear JJ:

I give up! There is none so blind, as he who will not see!

In Love and Light,
Patrick H. Bellringer

#7 (Reply)
To: Bellringer
Sent: Saturday, January 23, 2010 7:32 AM
Subject: Re: Siterun Contact Request from Fourwinds10

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our questions. But still a bit unclear about why we would have to have Nesara if we are at the "end times." Is the closure that you speak of for just the Lightworkers? And I understand their work going on for so long, but I would think that they would not care if this age is ending and going into 5D. I too know that they care for us here on earth, but if we are so close to the end it does not make sense to us. We are new to this concept and just do not understand.
We thank you for your patience and responding.
C

(Response)
TO: C
Dear C:

For thirteen centuries the Light and Darkness have battled for control of our planet. Does it not matter to you that the Light wins prior to closing out of this last 3D civilization on Shan? Even though you are not directly involved in the fray, would you not want to support Goodness, even for a short time prior to evacuation?
Everything we do to help others, and everything we do to defeat evil counts toward our soul growth and our graduation into the Realms of Light. If we can awaken one more person to Truth, why would we stop short of that goal? Only our Mother Earth knows the timing of the tipping of her axis. Many of us Lightworkers have missions and commitments to continue on to the very end. We do not give up and quit, because some unenlightened persons says, "What's the point?"
We do not have to have NESARA, but we want it. We demand it! We demand a statement of absolute victory over our very evil U.S. Corporate Government by throwing them out of office and, if possible, off the planet. We demand victory over the One World Order and their evil intent to control the whole world. We demand an end to war and an accounting of all those killers, who have defied God's Laws.
We demand Goodness to be established to bring closure for all of Shan's people, for all who suffer, for those who have fought the "Good Fight", for those who have died in the process, and for every one anywhere on Shan, who has hoped for Goodness and has given even "a cup of water in My Name (Esu Jesus Immaneul Sananda)."
What more can I say? The Light wins, always, and we continue on our journey on the Red Road of Truth until that happens. Just know that even, if Shan dumps the evil for us, the Light has won!
In Love and Light,
Patrick H. Bellringer
"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Dear Deep Knight:

I am horribly confused:
The radar the U.S. used then caused the Craft to go off course and crash.
How does an advanced extraterrestrial race with superior technology and millenia of experience in transversing the universe allow themselves to get nailed by the primitive radar of recently evolved humans? And given the number of crash sites that were located and the implication that these crashes were nearly always fatal, it appears that these negative ETs had bigger problems than worrying about abducting humans. If the Zeta Reticulans are that inept, how are they able to keep frustrating the NESARA deliveries perfectly time and time again? And does this mean we should be worried about signing up with the wrong side?

Signed,

A Worried Minion
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Bellringer recently made it clear that the Haitians are receiving Divine assistance, thanks to NESARA-type prayers ....
http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_data ... 1264356203
.... it seems to follow that it is unnecessary for the rest of us to actually part with money for Haitian relief charities. Or to worry about them any further.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The Observer wrote:Dear Deep Knight:

I am horribly confused:
The radar the U.S. used then caused the Craft to go off course and crash.
How does an advanced extraterrestrial race with superior technology and millenia of experience in transversing the universe allow themselves to get nailed by the primitive radar of recently evolved humans? And given the number of crash sites that were located and the implication that these crashes were nearly always fatal, it appears that these negative ETs had bigger problems than worrying about abducting humans. If the Zeta Reticulans are that inept, how are they able to keep frustrating the NESARA deliveries perfectly time and time again? And does this mean we should be worried about signing up with the wrong side?

Signed,

A Worried Minion

No wonder you are confused, you are trying to think rationally about things Beth Tushwink channels! With spiritual information you have to rely on the discernment of your higher self, god/dess spirit within, and your Ouija Board.

You see, it was important that the US beat the Nazis because they had the wrong color auras. Since the Nazis were using ancient occult weapons, the Ascendant Masters helped the US thwart this (as documented in the Indiana Jones series) and also gave them ancient Atlantian and Lemurian technologies. The radar used in the late 40s was from this model, and used special crystals, copper coils, magnets, and auto body filler.

These devices were designed to work in the pure atmosphere of Ancient Earth-Shan and be cooled by its then-pure waters. However, with the pollution of the Earth-Shan these once perfect technologies developed glitches, one of the side effects of which was resetting the model of interstellar toilet then popular with "Snowbird" models of UFO-RVs. This caused the system to go into full reverse, resulting in havoc and upsetting lots of retirees (many of whom still visit Earth-Shan and anally probe its inhabitants simply for revenge) and also causing a significant number to crash. This explains Beth Trutwank's statement about early radar. Some even went backwards in time to crash, explaining the Tunguska Event.

However, the Ascendant Masters never trusted the US government because they were really the New World Order and friends of the Reptilians. So, they never gave the government the software upgrades necessary for this ancient technology to reach its full potential. They also limited the number of crystals available, and thus the number of radar sets. They also made that annoying "Blip ........ blip ......... blip ......... blip" noise and the displays only came in green. So, the US Military with the help of the Grays and Reptilians developed a new, more-sensitive form of radar they could mass produce. It no longer downed UFOs, but could be used for weather modification and mind control, viewed by Eisenhower's Vice President Nixon who headed the program as an extra bonus.

As for our evil alien allies being inept (say that 3 times really fast), that's neither here nor there. I mean, I could tell you stories about what Zeta Reticulans think our toilets are used for when they first get "off the saucer," or what happened when Ambassador Zortkdniq went out for a date with one of the Bush twins and got snookered, but I'm getting off the point. No matter how stupid the aliens who are helping us thwart NESARA are, the ones and the Earthlings trying to get it announced are even worse. I mean, how hard should it be to simply announce a law? Yet we stop them at every turn. It's getting so easy most of us don't even bother to go into the office anymore an work from home.

So don't worry, between the Evil One Himself, his dark angels, the NWO and their foreign troops in underground bases, the Masons, the Oddfellows, The Moose Lodge, the Priory of Sionists, every last Jew on the planet and anyone who every watched the movie or play "Fiddler on the Roof" and got infected by Judaism, and our billions of evil alien allies of every monster-like description, you have nothing to worry about. Well, except of course for one of those rogue UFO-RV-owning alien retirees with an anal probe...
"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

I think the NESARAites are going to be on a rampage after they see this story:

http://in.news.yahoo.com/fbi-releases-m ... 7-548.html

Especially when the FBI memo makes reference to what Beth Trutwin has been claiming regarding that dangerous radar:
Hottel said that the informant, whose identity was censored in the memo, claimed the saucers had been found in New Mexico 'due to the fact that the government has a very high-powered radar set-up in that area and it is believed the radar interferes with the controlling mechanism of the saucers'.

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The Observer wrote:I think the NESARAites are going to be on a rampage after they see this story:

Especially when the FBI memo makes reference to what Beth Trutwin has been claiming regarding that dangerous radar:
Hottel said that the informant, whose identity was censored in the memo, claimed the saucers had been found in New Mexico 'due to the fact that the government has a very high-powered radar set-up in that area and it is believed the radar interferes with the controlling mechanism of the saucers'.
A bunch of NESARA-friendly sites have hopped on this - does anyone else find it funny that this was "broken" by Asian New International (from India) rather than a US site? Also, NOBODY is providing a link to the original FBI posting they say is out there and I couldn't find it with a quick search.

Must be them darned Illuminati.
"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Deep Knight wrote:
The Observer wrote:I think the NESARAites are going to be on a rampage after they see this story:

A bunch of NESARA-friendly sites have hopped on this - does anyone else find it funny that this was "broken" by Asian New International (from India) rather than a US site? Also, NOBODY is providing a link to the original FBI posting they say is out there and I couldn't find it with a quick search.

Must be them darned Illuminati.
SHHHHHHHHH! You don't want a visit from your chapter's Illuminator Patrol, do you?
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: SHHHHHHHHH! You don't want a visit from your chapter's Illuminator Patrol, do you?
You forget, I work at Quatlosers, er, Quatloos. I AM the local Illuminator Patroler.
"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Deep Knight wrote:
Pottapaug1938 wrote: SHHHHHHHHH! You don't want a visit from your chapter's Illuminator Patrol, do you?
You forget, I work at Quatlosers, er, Quatloos. I AM the local Illuminator Patroler.
Yeah, but the Archpatroller can be very ugly if crossed....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Deep Knight wrote:does anyone else find it funny that this was "broken" by Asian New International (from India) rather than a US site?
No, I find it funny that this story is being recycled as though it was a new "revelation." The aforementioned FBI memo had been publicized several years ago. It is most likely one of the "sources" of Beth's narrative about "negative ETS" - but you have to admire her imagination filling in all of the missing parts.

I also find it funny that the "informant" must have gotten a good laugh feeding this tripe to the special agent who probably was stepping on the military's toes in order to make himself look good for a promotion. So the weather balloon gets converted into a flying saucer, add 3 (or more) alien bodies, and voila! You have an instant career-derailer once J. Edgar Hoover reads this and sees it for what it was.

The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

I ran across this story today which provide further background on the infamous FBI memo that has been used as the basis for the hoax that aliens had crashed at Roswell and the government was covering it up. What I found interesting was that two scammers cheating people about "doodlebugs" were the promoters of this hoax as well.

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Now why does that not surprise me, the scammers I mean.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.