Earthquake Machine For Sale

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

ClemIsBack

Earthquake Machine For Sale

Post by ClemIsBack »

You can have your very own earthquake machine today for $29.95 + $3 Million S&H. Think of all the power you'll have. Think of the women you'll be able to impress. You can tell them "I'll move the earth for you" and really mean it.

I only have 2 left in inventory. Visa, MC, and AE accepted.
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Re: Earthquake Machine For Sale

Post by LaVidaRoja »

Clem-

I'll pay with my AE. But no S&H. I'll come to your place to pick it up.
ClemIsBack

Post by ClemIsBack »

I'll pay with my AE. But no S&H. I'll come to your place to pick it up.
I'm sorry, I should have mentioned that this device requires extra special handling. This device could detonate at any moment without special care by the 12 supermodels that accompany it. Along with the device you receive their special attention for 96 hours.

I also should have mentioned that the 3 mil must be in cash and wrapped in aluminum foil.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

I'm interested. It sounds like the perfect tool for thwarting NESARA announcements and package deliveries (ever tried to drive a truck through an 8.3 earthquake?). I just need a few more clarifications:

1. What type of earthquake machine is it, one that uses radio waves (such as HAARP, or is that a weather & mind control machine? I get so confused) or one that works like some sort of huge pogo stick?

2. 120 V 60 Hz or 230 V 50 Hz?

3. Is there any assembly required (for the machine or the supermodels)?

4. When you invoice, can you list it as "office supplies?"
"Follow the Money"
Brandybuck

Post by Brandybuck »

Sorcha Faal - because even Alex Jones needs people to laugh at
ClemIsBack

Post by ClemIsBack »

This is the pogo stick edition and it is fully erected. It is about the size of the Eiffel Tower and the girls will keep it erect until you plan to use it. You can have it shipped directly to Iran, North Korea, Venezuela, or anywhere you like. The girls know which buttons to push to start the pounding.
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

Clem, I am totally disappointed in your sexist offering. Now, if you include a dzen MALE super-models (who are interested in older females) I would be more than happy to handle the giant pogo stick
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
ClemIsBack

Post by ClemIsBack »

sexist offering
I never thought of that. I guess it could have been interpreted that way.