Casper's Call to Action

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Casper's Call to Action

Post by Deep Knight »

This will be long remembered as the first shot of the second American revolution, and you can tell your grandchildren that you were there...

CASPER UPDATE: JANUARY 25, 2010
casper 1-25-10

As of 5 p.m. EST today the packs are still on the planes sitting on the tarmac in D.C..

Of the "High Court Officials" from the Countries sent here to get the packs out four (4) have already been bribed and sent home. The rest think that if they hold out long enough they too will receive bribes but they are so far, WE hear, not satisfied with the amounts offered.

The funds for these bribes are being provided by the QUEEN (through CHINA) with some mention of the ROCKEFELLERS being involved.

They all say, as do the Countries, "this must be done" meaning deliveries.
They are lying, all of them have their hands out wanting their "cut" of the bribes.

OBAMA says "I have bribed every one of them, I control them and you will never receive".

These "High Court Officials", like OBAMA, say one thing and do the opposite. Some took the bribes, others are holding out for more money while the packs reside on the tarmac. The Countries say they want to be paid but are doing nothing to make it happen.

"THEY", led by OBAMA, say "We The People" will not come to D.C. demanding our property, the packs.
Is that right?
Is he right?

It appears we may have to take this step collectively.
WE have avoided this call to action for a long time now especially during the Holiday Season.
Certain groups have been clamoring for this action and have long since arranged for their buses. 300,000 people clamoring up the steps of Congress, the Supreme Court, the White House, etc. will make for quite a news event don't you think?
It's time now for you to begin to think very seriously about this and to discuss it with your various groups.
Understand please, massive participation will be necessary.

More later,

Casper 1-25-10

That's right, it's time to begin to think very seriously about this (not actually think, but begin to). I suggest a Quatloos contingent. Of course, in order not to get lost in the 300,000 others we'll have to inflate our numbers a bit using clones, but if you got it flaunt it. Anyone want to charter a bus?
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Re: Casper's Call to Action

Post by Deep Knight »

Find UFOs, The Apocalypse, New World Order, Political Analysis,
Alternative Health, Armageddon, Conspiracies, Prophecies, Spirituality,
Home Schooling, Home Mortgages and more, in:

The Rumor Mill News Reading Room

A response from Rumor Mill News' forum, where the strange and the weird go to feel normal.

Reader BS: "HAHAHA! DOES CASPER SERIOUSLY BELIEVE..."

Posted By: hobie <Send E-Mail>
Date: Monday, 25-Jan-2010 20:21:39

In Response To: CASPER for JAN 25th: "AS OF 5 pm, PACKS ARE STILL ON THE TARMAC" (hobie)

(Thanks, BS :)

Reader BS writes:

Re: CASPER for JAN 25th: 'AS OF 5 pm, PACKS AR....

Hahaha!. If the world at large can't get these packs delivered and Interpol can't seem to corral the bad guys, does Casper seriously believe that a bunch of us on buses heading to Washington is really going to make a difference? I don't think so.

"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

More replies from RMN

CGI's APROPOS: "THESE STATEMENTS MADE BY CASPER ARE EXTREMELY DANGEROUS IN THE VERY LEAST"

Date: Monday, 25-Jan-2010 23:22:57

In Response To: CASPER for JAN 25th: "AS OF 5 pm, PACKS ARE STILL ON THE TARMAC" (hobie)

(Thanks, A. :)

CGI Reporter Apropos writes:

THESE STATEMENTS MADE BY CASPER ARE EXTREMELY DANGEROUS IN THE VERY LEAST - AND IN MY OPINION IT PROVES TO REVEAL TO ALL THAT CASPER MOST CERTAINLY DOESN'T HAVE THE PROGRAM PARTICIPANTS BEST INTERESTS AT HEART !!

WHEN HE SAYS - AND I QUOTE -
""THEY", led by OBAMA, say "We The People" will not come to D.C. demanding our
property, the packs.
Is that right?
Is he right?
It appears we may have to take this step collectively.
WE have avoided this call to action for a long time now especially during the
Holiday Season.
Certain groups have been clamoring for this action and have long since arranged for
their buses. 300,000 people clamoring up the steps of Congress, the Supreme Court,
the White House, etc. will make for quite a news event don't you think?
It's time now for you to begin to think very seriously about this and to discuss it
with your various groups.
Understand please, massive participation will be necessary.

END QUOTE -

THAT'S RIGHT CASPER INCITE THE MASSES TO GO TO D.C. AND SHOVE THE ISSUE RIGHT IN THE FACE OF THE MAIN STREAM MEDIA - THUS BRINGING TOTALLY UNNECESSARY ATTENTION TO THE PROGRAMS AND CAUSING THE NON-DISCLOSURES TO BE BREACHED AND WHO KNOWS WHAT THAT WILL DO TO THE SECURITY OF THE PROGRAMS.

AS I HAVE ALWAYS UNDERSTOOD, WE WERE ALWAYS TOLD TO DO JUST THE OPPOSITE - KEEP OUR MOUTHS SHUT ABOUT THESE PROGRAMS - OTHERWISE WHAT IS THE REASON FOR ALL OF THE PROGRAMS TO HAVE A "NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT" INCLUDED IN THE PACKS IN THE FIRST PLACE !!

THIS IS THE ZENITH OF STUPIDITY AND IF THE PROGRAM PARTICIPANTS WERE TO DO THIS IT MAY JUST UNDERMINE THE PROGRAMS BEING ABLE TO BE FUNDED ALL TOGETHER.

WHAT IN THE HELL IS HE THINKING - DOES HE HONESTLY THINK THAT IF THIS WERE TO HAPPEN THAT THE MASSES COULD "FORCE" THE PROGRAM'S FINALE ?? AS I SAID - IT WOULD MORE THAN PROBABLY PUT ALL OF THE PROGRAMS IN "HARMS WAY" AND ENDANGER THE PROGRAMS SECURITY - WHICH COULD VERY WELL UNDERMINE THEIR BEING ABLE TO FUND AT ALL !!

[ ... ]

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT ANYONE ELSE, BUT I FOR ONE, WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS KIND OF ACTION. IN FACT, CONSIDER THIS - IF YOU WERE TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS KIND OF ACTION WHO'S TO SAY THAT IF IT DIDN'T CAUSE THE PROGRAMS NOT TO FUND - THAT IF YOU ARE CAUGHT BEING A PART OF SUCH AN ACTION - THAT "YOUR FUNDS" MAY BE TAKEN AWAY FROM YOU !! WHAT A TERRIBLE PRICE TO PAY FOR FOLLOWING A BLIND, DEAF AND DUMB MAN INTO A BATTLE UNARMED"

THESE ARE SUPPOSITIONS BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW THAT THIS IS THE RESULTS "THAT WILL HAPPEN" - BUT MY GOD, WHY BE SO FOOLISH AS TO TAKE THESE KIND OF SERIOUS ACTIONS WITH THE POSSIBILITY OF THESE KINDS OF REPERCUSSIONS.

IN MY HUMBLE OPINION, THE RISKS ARE FAR TOO GREAT TO EVEN GIVE A SECOND THOUGHT TO THIS LUDICROUS PLAN OF ACTION !!

THERE IS ONE THING THAT HE SAYS THAT MAKES SOME SENSE "It's time now for you to begin to think very seriously about this and to discuss it with your various groups."

AND IF AND WHEN YOU DO - PLEASE GIVE SOME SERIOUS THOUGHT TO THE POINTS I HAVE PRESENTED HERE- AFTER ALL - "I" GENUINELY HAVE YOUR BEST INTERESTS AT HEART.

LOVE AND PEACE TO ALL,

APROPOS

Reader AP: "I TOTALLY AGREE WITH THIS ASSESSMENT OF WHAT CASPER HAS SAID"

Date: Monday, 25-Jan-2010 23:57:10

In Response To: CGI's APROPOS: "THESE STATEMENTS MADE BY CASPER ARE EXTREMELY DANGEROUS IN THE VERY LEAST" (hobie)

(Thanks, AP :)

Reader AP writes:

Re: CGI's APROPOS: 'THESE STATEMENTS MADE BY C....

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH THIS ASSESSMENT OF WHAT CASPER HAS SAID. THE ONLY THING THAT I WOULD ADD WOULD BE.....WHO EVEN KNOWS WHO THIS CASPER IS? WOULD YOU TAKE A STEP LIKE THAT BEING LED INTO IT BY SOMEONE WHO WON'T EVEN IDENTIFY HIM OR HER SELF?

CASPER EVEN HAS ISSUES WITH BEING QUESTIONED ON ANYTHING THAT HE SAYS AND MOST OF THE TIME WON'T EVEN RESPOND TO A LEGITIMATE QUESTION OR HE WILL ATACK THE QUESTIONER!!

I WILL SAY THAT AT LEAST POOF WILL ANSWER A QUESTION OR TWO EVEN IF YOU ARE DISAGREEING WITH WHAT HE HAS SAID. (AS LONG AS YOU ARE RESPECTFUL IN DOING SO)

FOR CASPER TO EVEN SAY SOMETHING LIKE THIS I THINK EXPOSES HIM [AS A] FRAUD.... ANYBODY THAT KNOWS ANYTHING ABOUT THESE PROGRAMS KNOWS THAT YOU COULDN'T SHOW UP THERE AND DEMAND SUCH AS THAT. IT HAS [FOOLISH] WRITTEN ALL OVER IT.

BY THE WAY, ON ANOTHER NOTE HAS ANYONE EVER QUESTIONED JUST WHY ALL THESE PACKAGES ARE ALWAYS LOADED ON THE "PLANE" (SINGULAR FORM). I MEAN I GUESS THE THEORY IS THAT THEY ALL ARE GOING TO THE SAME PLACE. SURE, THAT MAKES SENSE TOO.

THANKS FOR ALLOWING ME TO INTERJECT MY OPINION INTO THIS RIDICULOUS UPDATE BY THE INFAMOUS CASPER.

AP

Reader c. "BEST WE STAY SCATTERED..."

Date: Tuesday, 26-Jan-2010 02:25:53

In Response To: Reader AP: "I TOTALLY AGREE WITH THIS ASSESSMENT OF WHAT CASPER HAS SAID" (hobie)

(Thanks, c. :)

Reader c. writes:

Re: Reader AP: 'I TOTALLY AGREE WITH THIS ASSE....

my comment here is to ask; if we are to believe all that casper says about THEM...then why would WE want to put all of OURselves in one nice tidy little basket for THEM to dispose of very conveniently....and voila!...no program particpants to remember THEM by.

hmmmmmmmm, sorry casper, but this time you sound 'fishy'.

Best we stay scattered, joining ranks from the perimeter.

regards,
c

Reader s: "I'M GAME - BUT HOW ABOUT SOME FEEDBACK FROM POOF..."

Date: Monday, 25-Jan-2010 23:59:02

(Thanks, s :)

Reader s. writes:

I'm game but how about we prevail upon Poof for some feedback on this idea while we wait and pray and see how this week turns out re Benjamin Fulford's report.

It appears we need some especially divine intervention at this point - not that we haven't needed it all along.

"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

OK. There are hundreds of planes on the tarmac somewhere, filled with packies which will make us all prosperous; and not one person has leaked the word to the news media? Not one wingnut (right, left -- it doesn't matter) has heard the rumors, and stirred up his/her audience about the packies?

That's what I love about conspiracy wackos -- start with a desired premise; and then anything which logically disproves the premise can be dismissed as not taking into account the evil machinations of the conspirators....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
ClemIsBack

Post by ClemIsBack »

Okay, I've had enough. I'm with Casper. Let's go getem. I have an AK47 and I took a few flying lessons. Everybody who has gun and wants their packie should meet me at the airport tonight at midnight. We'll storm that plane. I'll fly it to Orlando and you all meet me there for your packie. Let's go getem.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Casper is mistaken.

I checked every commercial, military, and private air field in the Washington DC area last night. There weren't any planes anywhere other than where they belonged.

And there certainly weren't enough to hold all the packies.

He must have meant stealth-cloaked UFOs sitting around waiting for orders to deliver.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Dear Deep Knight:

I am confused over this point: The NESARAites are so worried about the non-disclosure requirement being violated and in the process losing their packets. But discussing the packets for the last several years openly over the Internet has not caused them any worries about the non-disclosure rule being broken? And why haven't we, as the Side For All That Is Evil, gone ahead and shut this whole nonsense down based on this technical legal point? A simple legal motion filed in any one of the courtrooms that we control and manipulate would be an easy victory.

Signed,

A Still Confused Minion
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Ragnar

Post by Ragnar »

Casper's boss at the McDonald's must be the very paragon of patience. To employ such a person takes special talents.
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Shame on us all. We're trying to use logic and reason to counter premises which are as devoid of either as the Moon is of life (actually, the Moon has a greater chance of hosting life, I think).
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Nikki wrote:Casper is mistaken.

I checked every commercial, military, and private air field in the Washington DC area last night. There weren't any planes anywhere other than where they belonged.

And there certainly weren't enough to hold all the packies.

He must have meant stealth-cloaked UFOs sitting around waiting for orders to deliver.
You forget that there are secret, hush-hush airfields maintained by (the military/CIA/Illuminati/Klingons/your villain of choice) which are so well hidden (in the densely populated D.C. suburbs) that no one knows of their existence....
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Y'know -- up in Massachusetts (at least in the eastern part), a "packie" is a package store, which to the rest of you is a liquor store. Maybe these mysterious "packies" aren't consisting of currency or gold; maybe they consist of something a lot more drinkable.... :wink:
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The Observer wrote:Dear Deep Knight:

I am confused over this point: The NESARAites are so worried about the non-disclosure requirement being violated and in the process losing their packets. But discussing the packets for the last several years openly over the Internet has not caused them any worries about the non-disclosure rule being broken? And why haven't we, as the Side For All That Is Evil, gone ahead and shut this whole nonsense down based on this technical legal point? A simple legal motion filed in any one of the courtrooms that we control and manipulate would be an easy victory.

Signed,

A Still Confused Minion
Dear The Observer

There is a legal principle quisnam nidor paciscor (or "he who smelt it dealt it") which applies here. Bottom line, as long as the packies have enough liquor they'll deliver and God help and judge or jury that gets in their way. Especially to Casper's house.

But, be that as it may (and it may be that), Casper has a date for his assault on DC - February 2! If you noticed that's Groundhog's Day, it's intentional because it's a known NWO holiday and all the demonic powers will be in Punxsutawney, Pennsylvania worshiping graven idols. While the cat's away...

First things first. Bellringer has arranged for free Air Transportation to Washington for Casper supporters! Just show up at any domestic airport anytime before 6:00 PM on Monday the 1st, walk up to the nearest TSA employee and use the code words, "You die infidel, it's Jihad time!" They will have a uniformed officer lead you to your own special waiting area. Remember, they will be very careful and may ask you other questions, such as your name, but this is just a way of tricking those in the Dark Agenda, so only repeat the 6 words revealed above NO MATTER WHAT.

The only thing you have to bring (besides a change of underwear and a toothbrush) is a weapon. First, forget AK-47s, Mag-5s or even 50 Cal Machine Guns, they're kids stuff. When participating in an armed rebellion savvy rebels never bring anything smaller than 120 mm cannons. Some of the older starseeds may want this to be motorized, but most lightworkers kinda like the feel of carrying it on their hip "old west" style. You ladies may prefer a flame thrower or other more-feminine instrument of destruction.

Anyway, a good old-fashioned fun time should be had by all!
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Confirmation from Casper!

CASPER UDATE #1: JANUARY 26, 2010

Casper 01-26-10 #1
Heads Up.

Delivery is possible for this afternoon.

Don't pack your bags and go anyplace!

WE, Casper and Assoc.

As usual, the future hold the opposite of what WE, Casper and Assoc tells us it does, with 100% accuracy over the years! No deliveries today (and there weren't) but pack your bags and get ready to head for DC next week! Don't be late or you might have to bunk with Assoc.
"Follow the Money"
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

It's really unfortunate that the packets were sitting out on the tarmac in DC on Monday, Jan. 25th, at 5 pm -- because it was raining heavily in DC that afternoon. I just hate soggy hundred dollar bills, don't you?

We are continually being told that Obama has bribed the people involved in loading and unloading the packets. How much can you bribe someone who is already carrying packets of millions of dollars??
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

Deep Knight wrote:As usual, the future hold the opposite of what WE, Casper and Assoc tells us it does, with 100% accuracy over the years! No deliveries today (and there weren't) but pack your bags and get ready to head for DC next week! Don't be late or you might have to bunk with Assoc.
Hey, I got my share of the forty zeroes! You got left out? Don't you believe?
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

CASPER UPDATE: JANUARY 27, 2010
casper 1-27-10

After Mondays update the overall situation had supposedly turned back in our favor with additional bad guys recalled and packs out for delivery, hence yesterdays heads up.

Instead the packs, all packs for all programs, were removed from the planes and ended up in Treasury once again where they reside this morning. This time the orders came from Hillary and a certain member of the world court.

Early this morning the word was that they would go back out promptly but the intell subsequently changed saying they would not be going back out.

All involved are trying to collect bribe money. If the packs go out they get nothing. If they don't go out they are expecting massive bribes to be paid. The "source of funds" this time is money from two trades previously completed with proceeds from one trade seized by the World Court supposedly for our benefit. Proceeds from that trade were actually disbursed to the bad guys but the World Court claims those funds were subsequently recaptured. Now the proceeds from both trades, an extremely large sum of money, are being promised to all those helping with the continuing blockage of deliveries if they will continue the sabotage. This includes promises being made to the Countries and the Families.

These trades and the subsequent illegal disbursement of funds and promised bribes were being managed by YING (little big man).

WE are not aware of any current action by the World Court or the Country's High Courts sufficient to overcome these ongoing Criminal Activities.

What happens next is unknown. More when possible.

casper 1-27-10

Ying ("little big man," I won't tell you what about him is little or big but he's 5'2" and ladies call him "Ying the Schwing") is holding up our packies?
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

http://www.quantcast.com/fourwinds10.com

Foulwinds10.com gets between 5,000 and 10,000 different people visiting every day (US, 8,000 to 12,000 Worldwide). A good average (US) for the last few months is 7,000 different people per day, with 3% of those (210) ones who visit 30 days a month or more. Of those 210 I figure at least some of them are like me (although I visit from 2 computers and probably don't rate as "One of The 210") and aren't one of Bellringer/Casper's minions, but visit purely for a quick laugh and scowl. Let's say 150 are believers. Then there are the 41% or almost 3,000 people who visit between 1 and 30 times a month (and from the numbers it's gotta be closer to 1 than 30). With the wisdom of Solomon I give Bellringer 1 of 30 of those or 100. The others are one-timers, who visited for got-knows-what reason, perhaps a search engine with a sick sense of humor.

So, Bellringer's army, ready to rise up for Casper's call to rise up, could be on the order of 250 people. I can see some modest percentage of them crowding the steps of where-ever Casper tells them the packies are, hopefully somewhere photogenic, with the rest staying home in fear. Remember, all scientifically estimated values given here are wild guesses.
"Follow the Money"
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

So I go for surgery yesterday and everything is going well (a bit too well it seems) Just as I am getting my pre-med for anesthesia, the surgeon and a nurse break out in a fight about whether I have been off my daily low dose ASA for one week or two. I say it's two but the nurse has charted one. No one wants to take a chance and have me lose a kidney (and gain a Porsche and some prime real estate) so surgery is post phoned. So now I wait. I am very glad to have the Q keeping my spirits up and thank everyone who has wished me well. I'm sure that most here have an idea of the sort of medicine that must be applied to people who are trapped in structure collapse situations like Haiti and that you will send your best thoughts down that way.
Thanks
Tomas
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Deep Knight wrote:...
All involved are trying to collect bribe money. If the packs go out they get nothing. If they don't go out they are expecting massive bribes to be paid. The "source of funds" this time is money from two trades previously completed with proceeds from one trade seized by the World Court supposedly for our benefit. Proceeds from that trade were actually disbursed to the bad guys but the World Court claims those funds were subsequently recaptured. Now the proceeds from both trades, an extremely large sum of money, are being promised to all those helping with the continuing blockage of deliveries if they will continue the sabotage. This includes promises being made to the Countries and the Families.
Casper really should read his own work and edit it to fit slightly within the realm of plausibility.

I realize that any statement regarding "logic" or "makes sense" will automatically be violently ejected from this thread to prevent yet another hole in the space-time continuum but...

Why would all the bad guys, Illuminati members, clones of public officials, etc be waiting for bribes when they already have their hands on umpteen trillions of dollars?

Why not just skim a little off the top and let the rest of it go out? Why not skim a LOT off the top?

Casper: You've really got to do better to keep your believers fron doubting.
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

Lambkin wrote: Hey, I got my share of the forty zeroes! You got left out? Don't you believe?
I got a tiny fraction, just about enough to build a full-scale model of earth, in solid gold. So I'm not worried about 2012 or CERN anymore, I got my own planet. We're talking bling on an astronomical scale here:D
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.