Wanta Update

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Wanta Update

Post by Deep Knight »

Wonder what happened to Leo Wanta? Story abandoned him (along with $35,000 he loaned him so Wanta could get back his $trillions) but he's replaced him with the loonies at Snake Hill.

Tom Heneghan - International Intelligence Expert

UNITED STATES of America - Here are the latest updates on Ambassador Leo Wanta:

On Tue, 12/8/09, US Department of Transportation Reference Service .. wrote:

From: US Department of Transportation Reference Service ..
Subject: US District Court Approval for Lawful Repatriation of Amb Wanta's USDollars 4.5 trillion Cash Funds [Incident: 091208-000032]
To: somam@prodigy.net
Date: Tuesday, December 8, 2009, 3:27 PM

Dear DOT Customer, Thank you for contacting the US Department of Transportation Reference Service. This initial response is to acknowledge that we received your question. Your question reference number is listed below. We strive to answer each question we receive by referring you to the appropriate web-page, publication or subject-matter expert. We try to respond to all questions within 4 business days. Sincerely, Reference Services

National Transportation Library
Bureau of Transportation Statistics
Research and Innovative Technology Administration
U. S. Department of Transportation
Question Reference #091208-000032

Summary of Answers:US District Court Approval for Lawful Repatriation of Amb Wanta's USDollars 4.5 trillion Cash Funds

Date Created: 12/08/2009 03:27 PM
Customer (Ambassador Lee Emil Wanta)
Date: Tuesday, December 8, 2009, 2:19 PM

For your valued consideration, as to : - L' ambassadeur Wanta to fully CASH fund and build the proffered AmeriRail High Speed Railraod _ HSR_ Transportation Programmes, authorizing an immediate One Million [1,000,000] New Career Opportunities forthwith through 2015, or longer .... plus the permanent career job opportunities for the AmeriRail _ HSR_ Railroad _ of Fifty Thousand [50,000], minimum _ without any US Government funding and/or grants, with fully paid HealthCare benefits, inter alia. Thank you ....

The Principality of Snake Hill

Attn : Snake Hill Central Bank
Chairman, Ambassador Lee E Wanta
Postal Box 488, Baulkham Hills
NSW 2153
USA_DC Embassy Telefon : 202 379 2904 ext 001
Country Codes [3] : QS QSH and 923
Contact numbers : 61 404 352 010 and/or 61 2 4017 0293.

Telefax : - 61 2 9899 6725

To:
Sent: Wed, February 3, 2010 6:07:49 PM
Subject: Deliveries and the New Financial System

PLEASE BE CLEARLY ADVISED THAT MY CIVIL/PERSONAL/REPATRIATION MONETARY FUNDS HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH : -

1. Mae Hua Trust
2. Federal Reserve System _ a mere vendor
3. World Heritage Assets
4. Nor any other situation; my personal funds are USDollar Funds, with no
financial transaction/connection elsewhere, but mine personally.

Thank you for your kind understanding and interest in other incidents, unknown to me.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Re: Wanta Update

Post by Deep Knight »

The Principality of Snake Hill was formed by peaceful secession from Australia on 2nd September, 2003.

It was necessary to secede from Australia because some of our properties and income were stolen, and the Australian and New South Wales governments did nothing to help us.

We were terrified that we would lose everything.

The Head of State is Prince Paul, who is a very fair and democratic leader.

Snake Hill is located close to Mudgee, which is northwest of Sydney. It is about 900 metres above sea level and is 1.6 square kilometres in size.

As we are a religious state, our Constitution is based upon the Ten Commandments and other Biblical teachings.

We have still not received any offer of compensation, restitution or reimbursement.
Wikipedia wrote:Micronations — sometimes also referred to as model countries and new country projects — are entities that claim to be independent nations or states but which are unrecognized by world governments or major international organizations. These nations often exist only on paper, on the Internet, or in the minds of their creators.

Micronations differ from secession and self-determination movements in that they are largely viewed as being eccentric and ephemeral in nature, and are often created and maintained by a single person or family group. ...

... The Principality of Snake Hill was established in 2003 as a result of a mortgage dispute and is located near Mudgee in NSW. The Head of State is Prince Paul and the constitution is based on the Ten Commandments. Lawyers are barred from entering.
"Princesses Paula and Helena of Snake Hill claim to be the only Principality since Prince Leonard of Hutt's in 1970 that has been formally recognised in Australia. They never received letters back from the Australian Prime Minister or the Governor-General, rejecting their claim to independent sovereignty upon notification, and after a certain period of time, in international law, this amounts to recognition. Paula and Helena established the Principality of Snake Hill (in rural Mudgee, with a consulate in suburban Sydney) on the 2nd of September 2003 after they were defrauded of property worth half a million dollars by corrupt solicitors. They, too, were never listened to in court. Indeed they told me, 'when we got to the courts the judge has put it quite straight, 'the facts of the case are irrelevant''; here Princess Helena laughs, and Princess Paula continues Helena's recount. 'The facts of the case are totally irrelevant, he said, and he dismissed our appeal as being vexatious and without substance'
"Follow the Money"
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

So is Lee "wanta buy a duck" Wanta in Australia? Has he gone from being the ambassador of a true stateless state (Somalia) to represent Prince Paul's half acre at Snake Hill?
I am fairly certain a person could buy the entire interior of AU for 4 trillion and have enough left for a dozen bloomin onions and one of them Tur-duck-hens. Probably some Platypus pie as well.

If you want to have some fun, google prince leo of the light Just do it...)
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

These people are living proof that stupidity of this high caliber is not limited to TP/TDers.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:These people are living proof that stupidity of this high caliber is not limited to TP/TDers.

I figure TP has to be "tax protester" but am unsure about TD.

P.S. If you look up TPTD you find "Too Pure To Die."

P.P.S. I was listening to "Paranoid Radio" once (a militia/conspiracy-friendly radio station) and a caller was all up in arms about the IRS marking "TP" on their correspondence after writing tax protest letter. They said that they had "translated this from liberal code hate speech" and it meant "Terrorist Potentials." No foolin'.
"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

[quote="Deep Knight"] I figure TP has to be "tax protester" but am unsure about TD.

TD is "tax denier".
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

[quote="Deep Knight"]

"Princesses Paula and Helena of Snake Hill claim to be the only Principality since Prince Leonard of Hutt's in 1970 that has been formally recognised in Australia. They never received letters back from the Australian Prime Minister or the Governor-General, rejecting their claim to independent sovereignty upon notification, and after a certain period of time, in international law, this amounts to recognition."

Hmmmmm. I guess that if I send President Obama a letter informing him that I am declaring that the 4995 square feet of land comprising my house lot has seceded from the United States and is now the Empire of Victoria, with me as the All-Highest and Most Powerful Emperor, Potentate and First Baseman on the Imperial Baseball Team, and he ignores me, I will become Emperor Pottapaug I.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:Hmmmmm. I guess that if I send President Obama a letter informing him that I am declaring that the 4995 square feet of land comprising my house lot has seceded from the United States and is now the Empire of Victoria, with me as the All-Highest and Most Powerful Emperor, Potentate and First Baseman on the Imperial Baseball Team, and he ignores me, I will become Emperor Pottapaug I.
Yes but then we advise every third world country with a GNP at least a thousand times more than yours that the US has no defense or alliance treaty with your country and therefore should be a easy conquest for them.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

The Observer wrote:
Pottapaug1938 wrote:Hmmmmm. I guess that if I send President Obama a letter informing him that I am declaring that the 4995 square feet of land comprising my house lot has seceded from the United States and is now the Empire of Victoria, with me as the All-Highest and Most Powerful Emperor, Potentate and First Baseman on the Imperial Baseball Team, and he ignores me, I will become Emperor Pottapaug I.
Yes but then we advise every third world country with a GNP at least a thousand times more than yours that the US has no defense or alliance treaty with your country and therefore should be a easy conquest for them.
Perhaps; but somehow I can't imagine that these third world countries would gain more, by invading the Empire and arresting all of its inhabitants, than it would cost to send their armed forces over to invade....
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:Perhaps; but somehow I can't imagine that these third world countries would gain more, by invading the Empire and arresting all of its inhabitants, than it would cost to send their armed forces over to invade....
In Addition they would have to go through Massachusetts, and I can't see the people of Massachusetts being happy about tanks and APCs rolling through their state, after all do you know what the emmissions on those things are like?
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

And sending APCS and tanks would be overkill. All they would have to do is send 10 or 15 of their poorest soldiers and tell them that they are free to loot and pillage the TP property while defending themselves if the TP is stupid enough to try defending his residence.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

The Observer wrote:And sending APCS and tanks would be overkill. All they would have to do is send 10 or 15 of their poorest soldiers and tell them that they are free to loot and pillage the TP property while defending themselves if the TP is stupid enough to try defending his residence.
Most 3rd World Nations use AK 47's I would imagine 10-15 of AK 47's showing up at Logan on an International Flight, (Or any Airport) is going to raise some red flags. Unless of course the Federal Government gives them safe passage, that would be a dangerous precident to set.
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I'm reminded of the remark of Otto von Bismarck who, when asked about the prospect of an invasion of Germany by the British Army, said that he would respond by having his police arrest the invaders. At any rate, if the Empire of Victoria ever got invaded, I'd just set up a Government In Exile somewhere....
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:I'm reminded of the remark of Otto von Bismarck who, when asked about the prospect of an invasion of Germany by the British Army, said that he would respond by having his police arrest the invaders. At any rate, if the Empire of Victoria ever got invaded, I'd just set up a Government In Exile somewhere....
I would offer them safe haven...

For a mere $10,000,000 I will promise not to allow any illegal invasion of my property. Note I consider warrants a legal invasion. Also anyone one that is in a uniform and better armed then me, I going to have to go with that's legal too.
Omne
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Omne »

Reminds me of one of my favorite cartoons. A guy in a uniform is in an office behind sandbags, holding a rifle, with a large " Republic of Texas" sign on the wall. Another guy in a uniform is coming in the door saying " I've got good news and bad news. The good news is that the US government has accepted our claim of independence. The bad news is that the notice was delivered by 3 divisions of Mexican soldiers chanting " Remember San Jacinto...""