ANNOUNCEMENTS LIKELY

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

ANNOUNCEMENTS LIKELY

Post by Deep Knight »

FULFORD: ANNOUNCEMENTS LIKELY AFTER THE BLACK DRAGON, THE BIS AND THE VATICAN MEET

Negotiations between the Black Dragon Society, the BIS and the Vatican are scheduled for this week and next week in Rome, Milan and Switzerland. If all goes well, there will be some earth-shattering announcements. First of all, trillions and trillions of dollars will be made available for ending poverty and saving the environment. Secondly, all wars now being waged will be ended. And, we will finally hear the truth the Vatican has been hiding all these years. Much of our history is going to have to be rewritten when this is all over.

We will provide up-dates on the negotiations whenever possible over the coming week.

Feb. 18, 2010

BIS - Bank for International Settlements
Last week Fulford was saying he would be giving a presentation to the Black Dragon Society, the BIS and the Teutonic Knights. Must have gone well, especially considering that since the Teutonic Order was dissolved 201 years ago it's kinda hard to get them together to listen to a talk.
"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: ANNOUNCEMENTS LIKELY

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

[quote="Deep Knight"]FULFORD: ANNOUNCEMENTS LIKELY AFTER THE BLACK DRAGON, THE BIS AND THE VATICAN MEET

He forgot to add "AND HELL FREEZES OVER".
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

At one point 8 or 9 years ago I looked it up and there were currently (At that time) 20+ civil wars waging around the world. Add to it the Global War On Terrorism and ending all wars some that have been going on for decades would be an impressive feat.

That's not even talking about the Trillions and Trillions of Dollars that are going to be handed out.
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

bmielke wrote:At one point 8 or 9 years ago I looked it up and there were currently (At that time) 20+ civil wars waging around the world. Add to it the Global War On Terrorism and ending all wars some that have been going on for decades would be an impressive feat.

That's not even talking about the Trillions and Trillions of Dollars that are going to be handed out.
Not to mention the resulting inflation, or the people who decide that THEY deserve the lion's share of all those trillions and will do whatever is necessary to get it. Silly us, though -- we're using logic to analyze a rant completely devoid thereof.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Number Six
Hereditary Margrave of Mooloosia

Post by Number Six »

"Deep Knight", can you tell us how pervasive the "Nesara" cult is? I can relate to some government conspiracy theories, but have trouble understanding the basis for this one. Everytime I see an "announcement", I have trouble believing that there are more than a handful of flaky science fiction addicts who would take it seriously... :)
'There are two kinds of injustice: the first is found in those who do an injury, the second in those who fail to protect another from injury when they can.' (Roman. Cicero, De Off. I. vii)

'Choose loss rather than shameful gains.' (Chilon Fr. 10. Diels)
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Number Six wrote:"Deep Knight", can you tell us how pervasive the "Nesara" cult is? I can relate to some government conspiracy theories, but have trouble understanding the basis for this one. Everytime I see an "announcement", I have trouble believing that there are more than a handful of flaky science fiction addicts who would take it seriously... :)
From usage patterns and posting on other forums I would estimate about 200 people visit frequently as believers. And yes, all are flaky and most would watch a program on the SciFi channel and a few days later believe it was real.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

AN OPEN LETTER TO FOURWINDS READERS
Frances McCaffrey

I am shocked to learn that Fourwinds nearly had to close down because of a lack of funds.

Yes, times are hard, but surely you could find a few dollars to contribute to keep them able to help us all to read the truth. If you could even find 5 dollars a month it would help immensely. They have enormous expenses to bring us the truth.

Thank you, Frances McCaffrey

franmccaffrey@comcast.net

Feb. 18, 2010

P.S. by Anne Bellringer

We have been asked to give our physical address to those who wish to contact us by "snail mail". It is Rukahn International, (or Patrick Bellringer) 701 East Oakland Street, Rapid City, SD 57701.

Emil, er, Patrick has no reason to worry because I have it on good authority that trillions and trillions of dollars will be released after the meeting of the Vatican, Munchkins, SOBs and Justice League. But you're all free to send him some love in the mail. Remember, that's Emil C & Patricia A Muhlhausen, 701 East Oakland Street, Rapid City, SD 57701.
"Follow the Money"
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Do they have a NESARACon and dress up in funny costumes?
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

Frances-The Talking Mule-McCaffery says
They have enormous expenses to bring us the truth.
THE TRUTH? Our world leaders are clones or else running about at all hours blocking mythic payments? Every single star in the sky is actually a star ship pretending to be a star and pretty soon they will uncloak and either give us free energy and cure all our diseases or carry us off while our world flips over and dumps all it's trash into space. The truth. Well the truth is we are in hard times and the sort of cross and disappointed people who buy Bellringer's ding dong ideas are the ones who can least afford to support him financially. To that end, perhaps the four winds will blow this idiot's light out once and for all.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

If he sends me my packie, I will send him a few dollars.
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

bmielke wrote:If he sends me my packie, I will send him a few dollars.
If he gets his packie, he won't NEED yours.

Remember, from your Massachusetts days, what a "packie" is up here? I'd rather spend my dollars at one of those. I'd like to see what seasonal brews Sam Adams has, anyway....
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:
bmielke wrote:If he sends me my packie, I will send him a few dollars.
If he gets his packie, he won't NEED yours.

Remember, from your Massachusetts days, what a "packie" is up here? I'd rather spend my dollars at one of those. I'd like to see what seasonal brews Sam Adams has, anyway....
Of course I remember, either way a box of gold and cash, or a box of booze, I will send him a couple of dollars, I am not promising a lot here, but I think I have $10 in my wallet.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

FourWinds10 is apparently on the ropes financially and is begging its audience for money for operating costs. This may indicate just how unconvincing is their talk about NESARA and how everybody's gonna be wealthy any day now. You'd think that at least the Saucer People would give them enough money or maybe use some extraterrestial technology to enable them to stay on the internet without having to pay a ISP.
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

fortinbras wrote:FourWinds10 is apparently on the ropes financially and is begging its audience for money for operating costs. This may indicate just how unconvincing is their talk about NESARA and how everybody's gonna be wealthy any day now. You'd think that at least the Saucer People would give them enough money or maybe use some extraterrestial technology to enable them to stay on the internet without having to pay a ISP.
No doubt they will come up with some hysterically funny and stupid reason why that won't happen.
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

Fulford isn't posting in Japanese anymore? What a shame...I do so enjoy a spot of unraveling his syntactically incorrect sentences.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros