Let the four winds blow (10)

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Re: Let the four winds blow (10)

Post by Deep Knight »

Find UFOs, The Apocalypse, New World Order, Political Analysis,
Alternative Health, Armageddon, Conspiracies, Prophecies, Spirituality,
Home Schooling, Home Mortgages and more, in:

The Rumor Mill News Reading Room

CGI's APROPOS: THE "PACKS" MERRY-GO-ROUND SCENARIO

Posted By: CGI_admin
Date: Wednesday, 17-Mar-2010 18:28:51

In Response To: 1st CASPER for MAR 17th: "WE DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT NEXT" (hobie)

ACCORDING TO CASPER - THE PACKS WERE ORDERED BACK TO D.C. AND HE AGAIN IS STICKING TO HIS SAME-O-SAME-O CONSPIRACY STORIES

AS HE STATES "On each occasion the Carriers have followed orders to return the packs to D.C."

IN FACT HERE IS A PICTURE THAT PROVES IT (NOT !!)

I PERSONALLY AM SOOOOOOOO TIRED OF THIS MERRY-GO-ROUND SCENARIO

I GUESS THAT CASPER JUST DOESN'T UNDERSTAND HOW ANNOYING THIS IS GETTING TO BE - ITS JUST THE SAME STORIES WITH DIFFERENT WORDING - AND YOU WOULD THINK THAT HE WOULD GET TIRED OF WRITING THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER -

I'M SORRY - WHAT DID YOU SAY ? OOHHHH - HE JUST CUTS AND PASTES - WELL THAT WOULD MAKE IT EASIER !!

HE SAYS THAT OBAMA SAID THIS "He says "the good guys" are blowing hot air, that there is nothing they can do and that he can handle anything that comes up."

I'M SURE THAT IT IS NOT THE GOOD GUYS THAT ARE BLOWING THE HOT AIR ! BUT SOMEONE ELSE WE ALL KNOW WELL !!

WELL I AIN'T BUYING ANY OF THIS - IN FACT I'M GETTING READY TO GO HAVE SOME FUN IN THE SUN AND RETIRE - BECAUSE I KNOW THAT MY PACK IS ALMOST HERE !!

THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN THE PLEASURE OF "APROPOS" !!

If you enjoyed this article,
Please consider a monthly subscription to Rumor Mill News!!
"Follow the Money"
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

UPS is a very large parcel delivery company, however; even with their mighty capabilities, a shipment of 300,000 packages which is activated and then canceled, often more than once a day is the sort of news which keeps the financial and business press hopping. Funny it's never mentioned. I'm pretty certain that UPS just doesn't do this start and stop nonsense for free. So who is paying? Hell, the tab for moving 300k parcels and then pulling them off the line must be at least $150,000 a shot. That ought to resuscitate some of these idiots to reality. If not, what will? It's kind of scary when you realize this whole thing is comprised of a couple of hundred "Truth bringers" and us. Pretty strange indeed.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
ClemIsBack

Post by ClemIsBack »

Hell, the tab for moving 300k parcels and then pulling them off the line must be at least $150,000 a shot.

That's chump change for Obama's new partners, Donald Trump and Bill Gates. According to Casper and Tugboat Harry they have a couple hundred billion in this thing. :roll:

They ought to put down their Archie and Jughead and read the latest edition of Forbes.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

ClemIsBack wrote:
Hell, the tab for moving 300k parcels and then pulling them off the line must be at least $150,000 a shot.

That's chump change for Obama's new partners, Donald Trump and Bill Gates. According to Casper and Tugboat Harry they have a couple hundred billion in this thing. :roll:

They ought to put down their Archie and Jughead and read the latest edition of Forbes.
Obama and his new partners are probably skimming money from the packies, figuring that once the packies are (inevitably) delivered, everyone will be so prosperous that no one will notice a few billion missing. :wink: Of course, that begs the question of why no one in the financial community has noticed a huge spike in the assets of UPS and FedEx....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools