The Tara Show

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

The Tara Show

Post by Deep Knight »

Things have been tough for Rama and Tara, what with them having to move and their few followers leaving in droves (ok, they're small droves). Now they're even bashing Lady Tara on Beth Tushwind's Galactic Roundtable forum.
The Galactic Round Table Calls or THE TARA SHOW !!!
Posted by IAM The Eagle on February 21, 2010 at 1:02pm

First of all I want to make it CRYSTAL CLEAR that IAM not here to Bash Tara or any one else as I try to abide by THE LAW OF ONE as I know WE all DO ! The Galactic Round Table Site was formed near as I know for US to Share OUR Ascension Experiences and the 3d experiences all so !!! Now I have discussed this ISSUE with many of you on Chat and Privately since Day One of this Site ! I have also e-mailed Tara and Rama about it with little or no reply or response ! Now I love You Tara and Rama and Mark and Beth and Mother And YOU ALL with ALL My HIGH HEART all ways Have and ALL WAYS SHALL !!! I have asked this question to YOU Privately Tara in an email and I know you get many and I am so sorry if you missed it ! Do You Tara think it is Fair to your listeners , Speakers ,Guests ,Mother , Mark and Beth and those that call in with questions for You Tara to Continually interrupt them and grab and hog the Talking Stick and keep them waiting on line until their cell phone batteries die and the must go away Frustrated while there Questions go unanswered ? Do You Tara think it for the Greatest Good of the ALL to interrupt Mother and others as She and They try to Delivery There Messages to us ? I also Know that you do not do it intentionally and it is only your Passion and vast knowledge coming out as My passion is showing Now as I write this LOVE Letter to You and Rama and the all ! This has been an ongoing issue since this site opened months ago and I wish to shine a light on it now and offer my sincere thanks and appreciation for all of your sharing and teaching and also offer my help in any way I can be of service to You Tara and Rama and Mother and All ? Subtly is NOT one of my strong Suits and never has been or likely shall be in this 3d dimension any way , sorry all Ho Opono Pono This ! I have all ways been the radical " One who goes to the root of the issue and chops away at the roots until the issue goes away for good " ! I for one would love for the call and OUR Focus to to Change From 3d hard news to 5D ascension news and sharing now as I know how short 3D time is now and we are only days away from the 13 gate opening and I think We have given MORE than enough of our Power away to the 3d goings on and all the Masters say the same !!! The only thing holding Us in 3d is US refusing to let go of 3d ! I all so am SO ready to let go completely of this 3D matrix for the greatest good of all and am ready to assist all of you to do the same NOW ! My deepest Desire is that NOT ONE BE LEFT BEHIND ! If any of this Resonates with You please let our voices be heard as Beth bless her Sweet Heart has told us many times this site is for Us and is Ours if we wish it it is so !

PS there are many hrs of Call Archives of Tara's Awesome teachings here and on BBS ( Donation for our precious air call time ) for all You Newbe's free for your listening pleasure and you not so newbe's to recap I know I listen to Mark often and MISS Him SO !

Iam Swimming with the Dolphins Now in New Lameria waiting for You All to Join Me
Come on in the water's fine ! Come in it's So Divine !

Iam the Eagle@ the 13th gate March 20th 2010
MEGA LOVE LIGHT AND BLESSINGS FOR YOU ALL @ this VERY DIVINE TIMING
This has upset many ancient souls.
Stop!, Stop! Stop! and Be Careful!
Posted by DeirDre Ginyard on February 22, 2010 at 4:46pm

Warmest Greetings everyone!...I am one of many receiving email's with the title "The Tara Show".

I want you (you know who you are) to stop sending me those emails. What I suggest to those who initiated the email....be careful....This community, has to my knowledge (I've been with it since it's inception on Yahoo) never had a series of communications like that which I am receiving.

Be careful !!!...ask your self, is this someone, who is trying to tear our community apart. We all have always been able to share and communicate in such a loving way. Personally, I would not have it any other way. Be careful !!...can you get Fraction 3 information somewhere else?.. Can you freely share, openly share, in a loving manner anywhere else?

Tara, Rama,Beth and Mark, have been designated to lead the way, they are not even asking you to believe all the experiences and information they GIVE to you. Is there another place, where you can talk to Mother Sekemet, Ashtar, Metatron, Sananda, Haton, and other Divine Beings in ONE PLACE...Where, when you read enough, you will see the information is far in advance of information in other place's.....Realize...understand, Beth gets threatened!!!...(per Sunday BBS)

It is all to small for me, to petty for me, so I am not the one to send your "Tara Show" e mail to. Does everyone get...what time this is???...Each of us need to keep our selves in a state of vigilance....because there is no foundation for this....I am suspicious.

Peace and LoveLight,
DeirDre
Jo McCoy on February 22, 2010 at 7:34pm

Hi DierDre,

Kudos to you for being so well spoken!

I am lucky not to have received the emails but did see the chat and the posts.

If there is/was a problem with the presentation of the information on the calls and on this site, then I think the Masters - Mother, Metatron, and Ashtar are more than capable of lovingly taking care of it. Therefore, those who criticize and find fault, to me, are showing their true colors.

We Love Them More! I am grateful to those who perform these services for all of us! Rama, Tara, and Beth are all great and doing their very best. And we miss Mark!

And thanks Andrew for the explanation and solution to the email problem. Knowledge is Power!

Peace.
Jo
HONGI
Posted by Running Bear The Ghost Eagle on February 21, 2010 at 4:50pm

I SAID TO I'AM EAGLE THIS MORNING IN CHAT ROOM. A FIRE WOULD BURN SO HOT THAT IT WOULD CRACK OPEN THE ANCIENT SACRED SPIRIT SEED WITHIN ALL OF US.THAT THIS FIRE WOULD BE SO INTENSE. I HOPE IT BURNED AWAY MANY THINGS TO ASH. MAY ALL THE PHEONIX BIRDS WITHIN US ALL FLY UP TO THE LIGHT SOURCE. WE ARE NOW ON A SNOW HILL RIDE. THERE IS NO BOTTOM FOR WE ARE SLIDING UPWARDS. CLIMBING THE RAIN DROP RUNGS TOWARDS THE KINGDOM OF THE HEAVENS.
"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Re: The Tara Show

Post by The Observer »

Dear Deep Knight:

I noticed this which immediately confused me:
Deep Knight wrote:Do You Tara think it is Fair to your listeners , Speakers ,Guests ,Mother , Mark and Beth and those that call in with questions for You Tara to Continually interrupt them and grab and hog the Talking Stick and keep them waiting on line until their cell phone batteries die and the must go away Frustrated while there Questions go unanswered ?
What got me thinking was the fact that the higher ups (St. Germain, Mother What's-Her-Face. etc.) are the ones who want all these conversations to occur - why can't they do something to ensure that the cell phone batteries don't die? Given the fact that these are the Ones who have conquered space and time, it surely it is within their power to make sure the phones keep working. I mean, Germain could use that purple flare to charge the phones up, right?

Signed,

The Ever-Confused Minion Working To Stop NESARA
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Welcome the Light has been minimally attended since Mark Huber started getting actual care and stopped thinking we was visiting Pluto with twin flame sexbomb Beth Tushwind. Here are some doubting responses to the December 17th "Two Cents" posting by their webmaster, Tony the Tiger (which, for some reason, is now dated December 26th). These have nothing to do with the post, but are musing by people who wondered what had happened to all the promises about first contact and such after Rama and Tara's summer vacation on their dime.
William D. Cummings says:
December 18, 2009 at 5:32 am

I am wanting to know how a being can be 38 levels above the President in intel and keep making predictions that never pan out to be true. Since I have been following Mark Huber, almost none of his channelings have come about and all that happens is for us to keep the faith, and the home fires burning. I am under the belief that when frustration and letdowns occur in a persons emotions, it is a stimulant for the dark force. It would seem that vaporous predictions make everyone who is holding the light for others banking on this intel to be accurate look suspect to those further down the ladder and further feeds the dark force. I have tried to voice my concerns at the Galactic Roundtable and have been disallowed. There are others like Steve B that have had concerns, that were working directly with Tara, Rama and Mark Huber and left because of suspicions. By the way, what happened to Kauwila? I can’t be the only one who sees these things and would like some input from others. When does a person become a fool for wishing upon a star, and disregarding in your face 3D reality.
admin says:
December 18, 2009 at 10:26 am

Morning, William.

There are a lot of things that we just simply aren’t going to understand – actually remember – until this whole thing breaks. The 38 levels above the President is one of them.

In saying that, Mark et al. have had contact with many Christed beings and that brings up questions, just like anyone who can channel. I’m going to lean toward the fact that the Galactics aren’t wrong – if anything at all, the channelling through the human body can be difficult, as the conscious mind can get in the way. That being said, I haven’t channelled so I really can’t say much.

I have noticed that Mark et al’s channelling don’t usually put out dates – and never did until recently. Does that mean that we ARE close? Anyone who puts their neck out to say a date is opening themselves up to redicule if it doesn’t pan out. Look at Blossom – but she still continues to channel and maybe the GFL put out a date with her to test our global consciousness and she had agreed before coming to Earth to be the one to do that.

We don’t know the whole story, and that’s the big point.

I personally still back Mark et al as I have been able to find 3D happenings that match up with the channelling. That’s me personally, and everyone is different – and everyone is free to leave or pay attention to what Mark et al. have to say.

As for Kauila, he had some energy issues when he was down in Peru and has headed home to Hawaii for healing. He’s laying low and resting until things can get back to normal for him.

Hope this helps, William. Thanks for stopping by. LL, Tony.
Energy Issues my A&A.
Lightlover says:
December 21, 2009 at 10:47 am

I think it is FAIR to say that the majority of people who have supported this whole idea have had it. None the WISER, they have chosen to do the next best thing; namely, to start QUESTIONING the legitimacy of all these SUPPOSED channelings as we suppose you on some level also have felt THE NEED to. So first and foremost, allow me the opportunity to congratulate you on the WISE DECISION of posting a forum, where we can voice SERIOUS CONCERNS as to the legitimacy of the postulations that have been fed to our souls, and which TIME AFTER TIME, as we have come to realize, has had, and keeps having the bitter truth of FALLACY attached to each and every supposed postulate from these channelers and their supposed ALIEN MASTERS.

Even more irritating, are these continuous EXCUSES for why one after the other of their ridiculous prophecies didn’t MATERIALIZE. We almost all know them by heart. The reason being, this has gone on time and time again without fail. This in of itself is ridiculous, as they (the aliens) have claimed without doubt time and time again, that they and their PERFECT and sentient TECHNOLOGIES are in COMPLETE CONTROL of the whole situation, not withstanding the “fact” that they are even aware of our thoughts. If that is the case, then the aliens should also be capable of a much higher rate of getting JUST ONE bloody THING RIGHT. Because seriously guys, if this is THEIR BEST, then we humans are much better off, not to mention the fact that GOD should strongly consider getting ANOTHER CREW to do his bidding, cause these guys stink.

For reasons stated, I am certain, that at this point in time, many supporters/x-supporters to this quest would agree, that it is time these so called channelers FACE UP to criticisms and questions to their postulations, at least ON YOUR SITE, which until now has proven to be for the people, unlike other sites who suspend people airing legitimate criticisms. I BELIEVE this because, when individuals are faced with the prospects of being RESPONSIBLE, they tend to THINK TWICE and hopefully more thoroughly, before rendering so called “TRUTHS”. For you see, the implications of allowing these false prophets to exercise freely without question, probably could be tantamount to DISCOURAGING THE HOPEFUL amongst us, as to not only what we as humans are capable of, but also to the fact that, there might in fact be civilizations out there with real and perhaps POSITIVE INTENSIONS towards our race. So, like you have done now, so let it be done unto thine would be channelers IN THE FUTURE; ALLOW US TO put QUESTIONS and comments to these “prophets”, as in any fair and DEMOCRATIC forum. I am certain their ALIEN MASTERS would agree. BUT WOULD YOU TONY?
Joh Gunner says:
December 18, 2009 at 6:34 am

Good post. A lot of people on other websites are getting frustratede with the messages of mark tara kos and more. I went to the archives and most of their predictions never came to be . Hillary to resign bank closings dark ones hiding on pluto clones everwhere thhe list goes on and on. I have faith in mark and company but maybe they are being mis-lead by the very dark forces they are fighting. Why is Obama waiting so long for disclosure. The sooner the better as then we can start all the work needing to be done with the ascension proccess. how come you dont see the arrest anywhere. Also why would a highly spiritual being such as obama order hillary clinton executed as an evolved being he would know you cant stop killing with killing. All these clones and wouldnt their families know this. Well tony keep up the good work i love this sight and i know no matter what the messages contact is here and ascension is guarrenteed.
Evo says:
December 18, 2009 at 6:48 am

I appreciate the candor, effort and honesty, Tony……however I cant help but feel a little suckered by all of this….its keep waiting, were almost there, were in the last seconds, its going to happen this year, all the bad guys are leaving, but all the bankers get a last chance to pay money to make their souls right, and everybody who is bad in government will go away, but Hillary gets to stay (and attend Copenhagen)…….. part of the population of earth lives in another time line but somehow they are still here, well maybe its going to happen next year, well maybe in ten years……not to mention their idea of keeping a date is just……well horrible. The dark ones seem to be running over us more than ever…..I have all but given up on the baited sensationalistic journalism. (and that’s not even from the MSM) I’m a very old soul who doesn’t take kindly to half truths, assumptions or hear-say….much less whimsical fantasy. My heart is hurting from seeing the garbage that occurs here on Earth, and how nearly all souls perpetuate it unknowingly. All this and then we are told this is all an illusion that is our own fault……which GUESS WHAT! we will all wake up from when? you guessed it- very soon. I’m not saying any of this to hurt you personally, but I just feel in my heart that the truth isn’t being printed, and that’s a whole other matter in and of itself. The secrecy is downright disgusting on everybody’s part. Repeat. Everybody’s part. This is a non-transparent ascension it seems. I want to see these things as much as anybody, and should it all occur I am prepared……but isn’t it wise to not believe anything but what your heart says is true? My heart is telling me a different story than what is being prophesied, and that doesn’t help me find a clear path when I allow this into my energy field. It creates a clouded vision for the collective, who is lost beyond love and words right now, and continues to dump low frequency consciousness in my lap 24/7. I’m tired, strained, stretched, and still in bondage. This isn’t the way beings are supposed to exist. Since my first memories, I knew this place was wrong. I hope so much for a brighter day, but I am also prepared for a huge letdown, the likes of which I have had all of my life anyway(when it comes to the condition of the human collective)….. Ill try to end this on a positive note despite asking for some clarification in a skeptical manner. I give every person I come into contact with a smile and a warm greeting….and I send love to them and all of existence. Sometimes I even get smiles back….. I desire change in this world, but I’m not going to sit around and wait for our space family to do it for us. Nor am I going to take what is said on the internet as a hard truth. Love and light always, just don’t be a gullible fool. Know your own truth. Thanks for reading, I’m open to any comments.
Manuel says:
December 18, 2009 at 8:16 am

Hello,

I’m so glad you wrote this piece! I want so badly to believe this is all happening. I’m just finding to many inconsistencies. It was mentioned by KOS, that Hilary would not be in Copenhagen. She’s there. Life for many other, including myself, has been VERY difficult lately. I want nothing more then to ascend along with everyone on this planet. It’s just frustrating to be enlightened when I read updated news on this site, and MSM shows something totally different. Not sure how much longer I can hold on :(
Bless you all!
Daniel says:
December 18, 2009 at 9:00 am

Hi Tony, great job on the website.

I just watched Obama’s Copenhagen speech, and was not surprised to see no mention of fantastic new tech to clean up the planet in a few months.

I hate to be the one to say this, and Mark and Beth may be well intentioned with what they are doing. However, it is rapidly becoming evident that they are the 2009 version of Blossom Goodchild.

All we need now is the “Humans were not ready”, “You need to do this on your own” post.

It is simply not rational to continue to believe in one thing, and watch something completely different unfold.

Twisted for sure. I have to admit they got me again. Shame on me.
paulo says:
December 18, 2009 at 10:01 am

I love this website, but i must admit, there are many predictions that seem to, shall we say, be “stalling out”.

I would be careful about IRS predictions. I have heard it before, and days later I get actual letters from the IRS, demanding more money!!!

Still, I keep hope alive, and wait patiently.

Thanx for all you do.

peace and love and love peace!!!
Aaron Vannatta says:
December 18, 2009 at 9:10 pm

Didn’t I hear that the Federal Reserve was suppose to close?

How are they suppose to close when the audit the fed bill has not even gotten passed and the fed hasn’t been audited yet.

If the Irs was closed then wouldn’t people stop paying taxes by now?

In my city everything is going as normal, people are working, shopping, paying taxes, getting they’re flu vaccine, going to bars, or whatever.

Nothing is changing, and i’ve lost many friends because of what i speak of, except the friends i have online. I still have my mother who believes me, but that’s it.

So i’m still unemployed, I’m on my last extension for unemployment benefits, atleast i hope it continues.

More and more people are losing jobs, and it looks like the dark ones are trying to set up carbon taxes on all the people. So wheres all positive stuff going on?
Sheldon says:
December 22, 2009 at 12:56 pm

Hi Tony

I think it is noble that you are posting the negative e-mails as well and your site is great. However, I have always had a problem with channeling. How does anyone really know who is on the other side? Do you really think the dark will hang up the cosmic phone if you ask them nicely?

Mark, Beth, Tara and Rama need to come up with better reasons why such powerful galactic beings keep getting it wrong. If this is what are space brothers and sisters are really about they should just leave us alone. We don’t need this in our lives anymore. The answers to me are simple, but others here must find their own truth. As a race we must find our own way through this, so in some ways you people are preventing the wise ones from rising up and doing something. Many wrongly believe this is already taking place. If one has a critical mind you just need to look around and see the world is not changing.

They have even claimed Share International is legit and as a Buddhist I am offended by this. Not one Buddhist sect has anything to do with that group and it is my belief they are part of a dark group planning a fake second coming and they used the future Buddha as their stooge.

You people have made a lot of sweeping predictions lately and not one of them happened. Then all of a sudden a event like Mark being under house arrest was released. Our governments do this shit all the time and it is my belief you may be doing the same thing. If not, why doesn’t the GFL beam Mark up to their ships and give him a little R&R in Pluto. Are these galactics so pathetic that they can’t even help one of their ground crew out of trouble? They can swap politicians around with halograms, so don’t use the free will card.

I doubt this will get posted, but this has a bad feel to it.
William D. Cummings says:
December 23, 2009 at 7:45 am

In a court of Law, Mark Huber would be instantly proven to be insane. Any non-believer or person not a lightworker would be incredulous of the supposed exploits that have secured arrests on Pluto and gone to the far side of the moon in joint missions with NASA. Everyone that is thinking that this “happening” will be righted once the truth comes out is daydreaming, because if it does, they may come looking for us too. If I were a family member of someone who made the claims of Mark, in the 3D reality, I would be convinced that he was the victim of a dark force and seek protection for the loved one. To them, if this story is true, we are part of that dark force attempting to perpetuate the circumstances. Blame will fly. On the other hand, I have been involved with mental inquests, and the procedure takes quite a bit longer than this scenario is claiming, to unfold. Several months are needed for evaluations, before action is taken by the state, to legally examine the circumstances at hand. It is serious business to declare a person a prisoner of the state based on mental capacity, and it should be. Based on that, One would think that the haste, is uncalled for, and behooves one to rethink what is happening here. Why the rush? Why the sudden call for money? Why doesnt intel that’s 38 levels above the President step in with a few gold bars? How can someone who’s surely on a 5D timeline and already ascended, leading us to the promised land, need our help with a legal fight still within the confines of 3D? Why would the KOS allow some dark intrusion to strike at the heart of the A-team and do nothing? What about Mother Sekhmet, who has been reported to foil assassination plots against Rama, let this happen to Mark?
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

More doubts, and some links to "splinter" forums, from http://www.alien-earth.org/forum/messag ... ate=3/1/10
AP
1/11/2010
12:12 pm
RE: THE COMING CHANGES

Thanks Passerby. Here is another site that might be informative..It's the group, share11, that broke off from the Huber group after beth appeared. I have started reading some of their posts and for now, they resonate with me more that Beth's site does.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Share11/

A thing to keep in mind. Beth now has control over what used to be Mark Huber's sites. She has control over his audience and after Mark was hospitalized, she took control of the money/donations. The money donated now goes into her bank account, per what she said on a call.

She has it all now.

I'm also get messages from Kau'ila who used to with Mark's A-team. I emailed Hobie at RMN and asked how I could get in touch with Kau'ila and Hobie forwarded my email to Kau'ila, and he answered me and told me that he had been banned from GRT.

A couple of weeks ago, or so, someone on the call asked when Qau'ila was coming back and beth said after he did the Peru OP, she had not heard from him.

Hahaha...then a few days later, Kau'ila posted a response to Beth's post about Mark being declared incompetent, and she then said on the call that during the Peru op, he got into some bad things and the the KOS said not to communicate with him...

I'm not sure what to make of this "Kau'ila" group, but here's the link.

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/andr ... ndrolonos/
AP
1/11/2010
2:25 pm
RE: THE COMING CHANGES
what if Marks inner group was infiltrated by dark hat operatives and poisoned him.
some of those channelers have made their rounds through other groups, who quickly booted them.
just an idea.
When all of this happened with Mark/Beth, etc, I started checking everything I could find to clear up what's happening on GRT. The call before Dec 22 sent red flags up for me and if you look at this thread, you will see that around that time I posted my feelings. Then the Dec 22 call confirmed to me that something was wrong with Beth's story and I started checking everything I could find..I have not posted all that I found, but here's one of interest about why all of these OOB experiences might have happened to Mark:
I can't give the link because I think they moved to a new group after these discussions...but I found it in my deleted posts in my email box. I with held the name of the poster. You might be able to google the title and find the post that way.

To: grt-share11@yahoogroups.com
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 08:34:59 -0700
Subject: [GRT-Share11] Stuff

Hello, everyone:

I have been quietly watching and reading as chaos has ensued between Steve B and Mark H. There have been accusations and counter-accusations flying through the ethers. It is not in my nature to try to start conflict, so I have stayed out. Now, I feel I must comment on a few things.

1. I read several emails about "why is this all happening all of a sudden?" The truth is that it happened this way because it had to. The policy on all of the GRT forums was that no one was allowed to post anything that didn't agree with Mark, or to say anything bad about Mark. That type of control is one of the very first signs of a cult. No dissent, questioning or uncertainties allowed. I actually had one person PEM me and tell me quite explicitly that I "should" just have faith and not ask questions. Sirens and red flags everywhere when I hear or read that. The new Mark Huber yahoo group is already screaming for a ban on anything being said bad about Mark, Beth, Tara and Rama, et al. I have to wonder about people who are so insecure that they don't even want to SEE (emphasis, not yelling) anything that might disagree with or even question their guru. That is what delete buttons are for, for heavens sake!

2. The need for money from us was an immediate red flag. When Mark had his terrible plumbing problem and we were asked to help out, I made one contribution. Then I began to be really uncomfortable. Instead of oh, thanks so much for the help (I never received even an acknowledgement of my contribution), it became: this is how much I need and this is how much I have received, so I need $X more. As soon as the plumbing problem was taken care of, suddenly Mark was gone on vacation for a week. He said so himself when he re-appeared and waxed poetic about how beautiful it was where he went and how much he enjoyed it.

3. Tara and Rama, who live with Mark, then needed a new computer and their car fixed. You understand, this is a couple who declare themselves to be just slightly less than God. They personally know everyone who has ever been prominent in the New Thought Movement (according to Rama, he even grew up with Michael Jackson), all of the ascended masters, actually were pretty much all of the historical figures in every civilization. And yet they needed my money to fix their car and buy a new computer. According to Tara, she remembers her existence from before this Universe was created. More food for thought. Not to mention Taras' complete inability to actually answer any questions or stay on one subject for more than 2-3 minutes, and Rama who was continually talking about how X on this radio or tv show "laid it out in lavender" about this or that. Yet when I would go to that shows archives and listen to the actual program or read the transcript, there was nothing said that was even remotely related to what Rama said.They made the most outrageous accusations about pretty much anyone and everyone in the news, stuff that at one time would have resulted in lawsuits for slander. Now, don't misunderstand me. I am not saying that the accusations they were making were all wrong. It was just that the level of hostility, venom and vindictiveness was overwhelming - then they would say, almost in tandem and certainly automatically by rote "and we love them more." Yeah, right. It didn't take long to begin to wonder about those two.

4. Beth appeared out of nowhere and suddenly the Mark H conference call became "their" conference call. And now they (Mark, Beth, Kau'ila, Tara and Rama) have become The Leaders according to Mark. Mark at one point early on after Beths' appearance announced that they (Mark and Beth) "had merged, but not physical sex, oh way more than that." He stated this on a conference call. Was I the only one who saw warning signs in this?

5. As a transcriber, I listened to every conference call, and as I was transcribing, had the opportunity to hear the actual voices. When you do that, you begin to pick up on things, like, these operations sounded exactly like hallucinogenic-fueled "trips!" There were no "operations" until after Beth, with an extensive background in nursing and drugs, appeared. Mark was a channel for the Galactic Federation - period. Again, please do not misunderstand what I am trying to say. For thousands of years indigenous medicine men/shaman have used hallucinogenics to make connections to the non-physical realms. So, does that mean that what the Leaders experienced was literally and factually true? Not necessarily, and not necessarily not. Shaman understood that their trips were to be translated not literally but symbolically, and they trained for years to learn how to do them and how to translate what they experienced. It appears that Mark et al are translating their shared (another red flag) trip literally. When you think about it, to go virtually overnight from being a channel for the GF to being part of an OOB group taking shared trips in which they literally fix all the problems in the universe in one night, seems a bit unlikely. Whatever happened to all of us participating in solving our problems and creating our New World? It quickly became a matter of them doing it all and our part was to sit back and wait for it all to happen, having "faith."

Well, that is enough to stir things up for now. These were just things I could never say before and needed to.

Name withheld by AP
"Follow the Money"