Please preserve this evidence against the Nesara scam

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

investigator

Please preserve this evidence against the Nesara scam

Post by investigator »

Hello this information was originally recovered from web.archives.org . I discovered that David Wilcocks and Benjamin Fulford two people that were very popular, on projectcamelot.com were associated with the Nesara scam artists. After this evidence was posted on Project Camelot, to warn people they were being scammed it was unethically locked. I seem to encounter data retrieval errors often from web.archives.org, so I am glad this informations being preserved on Quatloos. Quatloos appears to be a well funded website, so the enemy of my enemy is my friend I always say :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: .

Here is a quote from David Wilcock it connects him to the nesara scam artists, Mike Quinsey, and Suzy Ward. His predictions are nearly identical to theirs " Giant galactic superwaves are hitting earth in 2012, first contact is happening" blah blah blah. I believe his goal is to just make false predictions, and scam people into attending seminars. Once the old predictions are proven to be wrong, just move up the predictions over and over to sell more seminars, just like Mike Quinsey
source:

http://divinecosmos.com/index.php/start ... -and-video
I would also like to thank SaLuSa, through Mike Quinsey, and Matthew, through Suzanne Ward, for favorably covering our work and supporting this timeline for Disclosure. We have had many, many emails about both of their supportive prophecies, and are glad to hear that their words are inspiring so many, and they stand with us in support of this bold prophecy.
Here are recovered screenshots of Mike Quinsey and Jennifer Lee scamming people in 2003:

Here are screenshots of Patrick Bellringer scamming people since 2003, and Benjamin Fulford hyper-linking to the casper content, thus back to Patrick Bellringer.

source: http://benjaminfulford.typepad.com/benj ... 82%87.html
The report from Caspar (who I believe to be a pseudonym for Defense Secretary Robert Gates) on fourwinds10.com says the Chinese are proposing Bill Gates (no relation) as World President under a revived Ming dynasty.
Last edited by investigator on Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deep Knight

Re: Please preserve this evidence against the Nesara scam

Post by Deep Knight »

People who believe in this stuff are very sensitive to criticism and like to talk to each other "in safety." This includes taking down posts that tell them they're wrong or being silly.

As for the NESARA scam, it's so low grade that it would be hard to have anyone prosecuted. Mark Huber's kids becoming concerned for his health had more effect than years of online and newspaper exposure. Jennifer Lee (who wasn't a real person, but a group using this identity to enrich themselves) has been gone for years, Dove posts once in a blue moon, A&A (Rama and Tara) are laying low, and only Emil Muhlhausen, er, Patrick Bellringer, posts daily.
"Follow the Money"
investigator

Post by investigator »

For some reason my pictures are getting chopped off due to the message board format. Anyway here is another screenshot hyperlinked, from the former community organizer of Project Avalon. I'm not sure in what proper context this would be quoted, but even if we did know the circumstances behind the quote content, the quote is still overwhelmingly negative. The poster claims that Mr Wilcock's was fondling his genitals in front of a crowd, and he did not provide value for services rendered at his seminar.

Since I personally kow, met and have been at presentations that David Wilcox did and have a lot of insider info, I agree with Kinsumei2 regarding him. And I will never forget David grabbing his genitcals during his presentation just as my 13 year old daughter walked into the room. It was obscene. As I also attended 3 of his presentations.... almost all identical but publiczied as different, we were really put off as it cost us a lot of money and wasted time since my husband arranged to take a day off work to attend. It was in essence a real rip-off.

Next, it is clear to be David is totally into the celebrity thingy and anyone can figure that out just by listening him talk about himself. My other info regarding David also comes from other friends of his who have known him for awhile and have started that Davids idea of research is google. Take it for what you will but if Kinsuemei2 is being banned for anything that he had to post regarding DW then something is very wrong in Kansas here on this forum.
quote source screenshot:
http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/9176 ... sgrabs.jpg
investigator

Post by investigator »

Anyway, here is a screenshot of David trying to cover for himself after he notices the evidence I posted against him online. Not surprisingly, he fails to mention that he has praised and associated with Mike Quincy and Suzy Ward at least 4-5 times on his website for the past 2 years at least, and that those two were some of the most heavily involved in the Nesara scam. Additionally, he fails to mention Fulford is involved with Patrick Bellringer, perhaps the biggest Nesara scammer of them all. I was the only one on the net that posted this evidence against Wilcocks, so I think he is making this in response to me.

Here is the screenshort of David Wilcocks pretending he was against the Nesara scam all along, when he has praised the scammers on numerous occasions.
http://img811.imageshack.us/img811/1315 ... covers.jpg
ClemIsBack

Post by ClemIsBack »

Dove won't be posing once in a blue moon any more.

She died on May 30th.
Trippy

Post by Trippy »

ClemIsBack wrote:Dove ... died on May 30th.
What a shame. According to her website, she had been seriously ill for about ten days before her death. :( I hope she has found true wealth and inner peace in her new home. (And, that the new home is much larger than a doublewide.)

RIP, Ms. Shaini Goodwin.
investigator

Post by investigator »

She probably realized eventually people would wise up, figure out the whole thing was a scam after 9 years, and posted a fake death message. Her scam continues to live on through fourwinds and other scam sites though. Maybe she moved into a bigger trailer from her winnings and fake death note? Lol

June 10th 2010 quote from her website
ALL investors can still go to goldfornesara@verizon.net for a chance to invest in the very special trades that Shaini Goodwin set up, delivering more than favorable returns. All contacts are still viable.
AAA31

Post by AAA31 »

investigator wrote:Anyway, here is a screenshot of David trying to cover for himself after he notices the evidence I posted against him online. Not surprisingly, he fails to mention that he has praised and associated with Mike Quincy and Suzy Ward at least 4-5 times on his website for the past 2 years at least, and that those two were some of the most heavily involved in the Nesara scam. Additionally, he fails to mention Fulford is involved with Patrick Bellringer, perhaps the biggest Nesara scammer of them all. I was the only one on the net that posted this evidence against Wilcocks, so I think he is making this in response to me.

Here is the screenshort of David Wilcocks pretending he was against the Nesara scam all along, when he has praised the scammers on numerous occasions.

And this could not have possibly have been prompted by all the messages asking about Sheldon Nidle and the Galactic Roundtable stuff...? I'm not saying you're wrong, just that what you're saying here sounds a lot like conspiracy theorists who jump to conclusions about everything dealing with the 13 families, 9/11, Bush-Clinton crime family, Illuminati, NESARA, what have you...
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

AAA31 wrote:
investigator wrote:Anyway, here is a screenshot of David trying to cover for himself after he notices the evidence I posted against him online. Not surprisingly, he fails to mention that he has praised and associated with Mike Quincy and Suzy Ward at least 4-5 times on his website for the past 2 years at least, and that those two were some of the most heavily involved in the Nesara scam. Additionally, he fails to mention Fulford is involved with Patrick Bellringer, perhaps the biggest Nesara scammer of them all. I was the only one on the net that posted this evidence against Wilcocks, so I think he is making this in response to me.

Here is the screenshot of David Wilcocks pretending he was against the Nesara scam all along, when he has praised the scammers on numerous occasions.

And this could not have possibly have been prompted by all the messages asking about Sheldon Nidle and the Galactic Roundtable stuff...? I'm not saying you're wrong, just that what you're saying here sounds a lot like conspiracy theorists who jump to conclusions about everything dealing with the 13 families, 9/11, Bush-Clinton crime family, Illuminati, NESARA, what have you...
No, it sounds like a lot of facts provided by people who have jumped to no conclusions, but know that NESARA, as spoken of by Dove and her ilk, is a scam from the get-go. What you are seeing is "prompted" by years of looking at their idiocies -- which I won't repeat here, but which you can find easily in the Quatloosian archives.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
AAA31

Post by AAA31 »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:
AAA31 wrote:

Here is the screenshot of David Wilcocks pretending he was against the Nesara scam all along, when he has praised the scammers on numerous occasions.

No, it sounds like a lot of facts provided by people who have jumped to no conclusions, but know that NESARA, as spoken of by Dove and her ilk, is a scam from the get-go. What you are seeing is "prompted" by years of looking at their idiocies -- which I won't repeat here, but which you can find easily in the Quatloosian archives.

Oh, I'm not disputing that NESARA is fake or that Wilcock is involved somehow, just that he posted this because of this one guy's evidence.