Stand and Deliver!

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Stand and Deliver!

Post by Deep Knight »

'HELLO, CENTRAL!' DELIVERING THE TRUTH! Updated March 12, 2010
Patrick H. Bellringer

To: <bellringer@fourwinds10.com>
Sent: Wednesday, March 10, 2010 10:57 AM

Thanks for all you do for us. I have been concerned about being PC and not delivering the truth. I realised that Sananda knew what was in store for him when he delivered the truth and he just stood and delivered! So,I delivered. Now I am getting requests to stop the 'crap'. You are right, some will listen, some not, deliver anyway. The 'wheat' will listen, the 'chaff' will not.

(Response)
TO: DI
DATE: March 11, 2010
SUBJECT: Reply

Dear DI:

Thank you for your letter. We honor you for taking a stand for Truth. We are to present the Truth but not to "throw it before swine". When it is rejected, let it be. People must choose what they will do with the Truth, but when they reject it, move on to those, who will receive it. Any seed planted shall always bear fruit, if not now, in later lifestreams for the person to whom you give it.

We are not here to save anyone. Each must save himself by living the Laws of God and Creation. We can only help those, who wish our hlep!

In Love and Light,

Patrick H. Bellringer
Bullringer@foulwinds10.com
http://www.4windsten.com

#1. (Reply)
----- Original Message -----
To: 'Bellringer'
Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2010 7:24 AM
Subject: Re: EVACUATION
Dear Patrick ;

would it be wise to tell some of my best friends that have small children about the imminent Earth changing ?
If yes, they will certainly ask me what will happen to their children and to them. They will certainly ask whether they will still be together or will be separated.
So what should I reply ?
And more in general, what will happen to families with very small babies?

In Love and Light
AM

(Response)

TO: AM
DATE: March 11, 2010
SUBJECT; Reply

Dear AM:

Speak the Truth, my friend. Children under the Age of Accountability (6-7) are on automatic pick-up. Parents must choose what they will do, and yes, they will be separated from their children, if they choose not to be evacuated to safety with them.

All children including the very small babies will be cared for aboard the ships with the greatest of loving care. Should the parents choose to evacuate, they will be re-united with their children.

Speak the Truth, and let people do with it what they will. If it is rejected, move on to those, who will listen. You may be ridiculed and scorned by some, but that is part of the task of being a Truthbringer.

In Love and Light,
Patrick H. Bellringer

I also suggest that people who believe Bellringer tell their family and friends. And to those of you who are those family and friends I have only one word of advice, "intervention."
"Follow the Money"