Evacuation! March 21! Maybe!

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Evacuation! March 21! Maybe!

Post by Deep Knight »

Remember, Sandapanda said this date but he also said no dates, so if it doesn't happen it's not his fault.

'HELLO, CENTRAL! EVACUATION! (Updated March 16, 2010)
Patrick H. Bellringer

To: 'Bellringer'
Sent: Monday, March 08, 2010 1:45 AM
Subject: Re : EVACUATION

Dear Patrick ;

Is there any possibility that during the earth evacuation the evil forces will come with their ships to try to mislead people and board as many as possible to take them in another 3D planet ?

In case they will , how do we recognize them ?

Many thanks for your reply.

In Love and Light.
AM

(Response)
TO: AM
DATE: March 8, 2010
SUBJECT: Reply

Dear AM:

I understand that all Dark Forces' starships have been removed from Shan's atmosphere permanently, but Hatonn says if you have any doubt, ask if they are of the Light, and they must reply immediately. If of the Darkside, you order them to leave, and again, they must comply immediately by Cosmic Law or be instantly vaporized. Starships representing over 200 Star Nations are here to both help with evacuation and to observe this historic Cosmic event.

In Love and Light,
Patrick H. Bellringer
bellringer@fourwinds10.com
http://www.fourwinds10.com

(Reply)

----- Original Message -----
To: Patrick Bellringer
Sent: Monday, March 08, 2010 9:00 PM
Subject: EVACUATION...

In case they will , how do we recognize them ?

I'm going to add my two cents worth again. Yes, ask them to identify themselves.

But you will be able to feel the love radiating from the 'good guys' easily. You won't need to be overly sensitive like I am, as a Healer. You will be able to feel it!!! Trust me. For most, it will probably be overwhelming, it is so strong!!!

But another way to tell the difference is that the good guys will suggest things to do and leave the choice up to you completely. They would never consider ordering you around and expect 'obedience'. Being a true Master means that you do not order people around Ok??? A true Master doesn't have to.

NO ONE will tell you to get on the ships. The decision is always yours.

T

#2 (Reply)
To: Bellringer@fourwinds10.com
Sent: Monday, March 08, 2010 8:24 AM
Subject: Spring Equinox

Dear Patrick,
Hi...Recently I was sent a few messeges about the importance of the Spring Equinox. To be honest, I was not sure whether there was any truth to these messeges. Over the years, many people have told me of significant dates that turned out not to be too significant. Discernment..

However, I was very moved by Anne's update from Sananda. He seemed quite clear, and firm, in his point that it is finally time for the dark side to stop. When He specifically stated that he was moving the changes to the Spring Equinox, it jumped out at me.

Is He referring to 3D changes? What is He actually saying will transpire at the Spring Equinox?

I am feeling so hopeful now.

Thank you, and Anne, for all of these insights.
Blessings
D
(Response)
TO: D
DATE: March 8, 2010

Dear D:

We do not know exact details of our future on Shan, but we can read the signs and the messages, such as this one, from the Lighted Realms. Sananda is suggesting that major change is closer than most people think it is, and yes, he refers to 3D change.

We wait and hope and prepare!

In Love and Light,
Patrick H. Bellringer

#3 (Reply)
To: bellringer@fourwinds10.com
Sent: Tuesday, March 09, 2010 8:25 PM
Subject: Hello Central

Dear Patrick Bellringer-

Greetings to you and many blessings to you and your family for your dedication, efforts and faith in bringing about Truth for all to see on Fourwinds. Several days ago, a message from Esu Immanuel Sananda was posted on Fourwinds about the lessons of 3D being over and a soon arriving evacuation from Earth Shan. My heart shook as I read this news. I have been seeking the Truth for many years now and trying to live according to the Laws Of Creation. I know I haven't done my best at times... life has become extremely difficult here. For the past year, I have been praying daily for this madness to end for our Creator to come bring us home. Even though at times I doubt I am worthy of graduation to 5D... nonetheless, I know the Truth and am eager to go home. Is this time stated in the message for real? Are we really going home on the equinox or is this just an estimate? For years I have been watching announcement after announcement saying NESARA was going to happen by this date and it never happened. I realize there is freewill involved in NESARA and the Universe, so perhaps this isn't the best example. All I am asking is... is it true, really, in 2 weeks? Forgive me if I sound unfaithful and untrustworthy. I am just so very tired. My wife and I's health is poor both mentally and physically, we are struggling like many others to get by and I just want to go home. I ask daily for peace and comfort from our Creator and surround ourselves daily with his protective Light. Thank you for your time and consideration, Patrick. You have been such a great strength and hope to me for many years now.

-DE

(Response)
TO: DE
DATE: March 10, 2010

Dear DE:

Thank you for your kind words for our work at Fourwinds. We honor you and your good wife for your enlightenment and your faithfulness to your mission.

Yes, I agree, it is time to go home, to return to our homes in the Stars. We are tired, and many of "Sananda's Flock" are exhausted. You ask, "Are we really going home on the (Spring) Equinox?" Because no one in our 3D world is allowed to know the future in great detail, we and many others are asking the same question. "Is the time stated in the message for real?" Is it possible that evacuation of our planet is that close? I truly do not know.

We know that freewill choices and actions have always dominated and guided the course of history on Shan, and at times drastically changed the outcome that was anticipated. We are told by Hatonn in the Phoenix Journals that Mother Earth is a sentient being and has a freewill like you and me. Hatonn says Mother Earth has the last word about when she chooses to tip on her axis and begin major cleansing in preparation for her transition into 5D.

In Sananda's message of March 3, 2010 He is saying an agreement was reached to move the schedule ahead by six months for these events to occur. So, we ask, "Is this for real?" At this time, who can know with certainty? Two thousand years ago Sananda said that "no man can know the day nor the hour of his coming to gather his flock home."

The question is "Can we know the month? Is it this month?" I do not know. It is not for us to know exact timing, for if we did, many would stop their work and sit and wait, while others would panic out of fear or be stressed because they throught they were not ready.

We are told over and over to use discernment, to read the messages and the signs of the times in which we are living, and to act in wisdom, and to be ready. I believe that inspite of any agreement with Sananda, Mother Earth still chooses the exact timing of her transition. I also believe that Sananda is telling us that Heaven's Plan is for major change to happen soon, and as soon as our Spring Equinox is possible, and to be ready.

Be in peace, my friend, and in anticipation of your rewards for a job well done. These are joyous times for Mother Earth and all of "Sananda's Flock". Know it!

In Love and Light,

Patrick H. Bellringer

#4 (Reply)
Sent: Tuesday, March 09, 2010 5:00 PM
Subject: RE: THANK YOU!!

Dear Anne and Patrick, You're welcome and I heartily salute your efforts. Wish I could give more but I'm on fixed income also. One question please. Do you have a feeling for what percentage of U.S. residents will be evacuated by our space friends during the upcoming equinox turbulence as described in a recent message from Sananda? Love and light to you.

BR

(Response)
TO: BR

Dear BR:

More than three-quarters of the present U.S. population are clones. Of the remaining one-fourth that are souled-beings, very few have awakened to Truth. Probably, less than one percent of our present U.S. population will choose to board the evacuation ships. Quite sad!

In Love and Light,
Patrick H. Bellringer

#5 (Reply)
Sent: Tuesday, March 09, 2010 3:53 PM
Subject: I'm sorry, I feel weak...

Dear Patrick and Anne,

This is SV, when it was first brought to my attention that Mama Earth was going to be able to cleanse herself I was so happy, for her and myself and all of humanity. That we'd both be going home. 2 days ago I read that the cleansing process has been moved up to this spring equinox, and I cried...I'm finding it very difficult to be happy right now...I want to go home so bad, but at the same time this is my home, and I don't want to leave. For a few different reasons. I know that there should be no "I want, but I don't", there's no room for indecision...but I feel I have not had enough time, I have not yet completed my mission, here. I feel I have not learned what I came here to learn...I hope this isn't just me being selfish, I am not trying to be selfish.

Yes, I will be able to continue elsewhere, but that still isn't "here". I'm hurting, and I don't completely understand why...I mean, I do, but I should be happy. I should be ecstatic that we're leaving sooner then later, that Mama Earth doesn't have to suffer any longer. I know that this is for the better, and we will all be going to the suitable "home", for us to continue in our learning experiences. But I still have this deep painful feeling in my gut and heart.

I pray every night. And I keep my belief and faith strong. I read as much as I can and contribute to what I can, as much as I can.

Thank-you, very much. For letting me vent and helping me along the yellow brick road.

In Love and Light,

SV

(Response)
TO: SV

Dear SV:

Thank you for your letter. You are not alone in your mixed feelings about the possibility of major earth changes yet this month. Though the timing may not be "set in concrete", we know from many signs that our time on Shan is short.

For a teenager with most of your life before you, to cut short your plans and to leave your goals unachieved would be upsetting. For those, who have walked "the razor's edge" and have felt the full force of the Adversary, having relief soon would be most comforting. Just know that everyone is on their own journey, to which they have agreed, and any interruption to their experiences by Shan's actions shall not be held against them.

It is not being selfish to want more time. Any serious Truthseeker and any sincere pilgrim will always desire more time for their journey. I think of the saying, "The world is too much with us, late and soon." We become so involved in our physical 3D world that we often fail to perceive what is waiting for us in the Realms of Light. We live in this Earth Shan "holodeck" illusion, and we get so caught up with our daily tasks, our survival on the treadmill, that we have little time to focus on our homes in the Stars.

I have said many times that for too many people, "Life is what happens, while you are making other plans". Even within the Illusion people miss their purpose in being in the Illusion, with no ablity to see what lies beyond the "holodeck". On the other hand you have awakened to Truth and are far more enlightened than many Truthseekers. How do you know that you "have not had enough time", or that that you "have not yet completed your mission?" Just know that your lessons and your mission are over, when Shan says they're over. Walk in faith and hope and peace and joy, as the Divine Plan unfolds, knowing that all is well.

In Love and Light,
Patrick H. Bellringer

#6 (Reply)
To: Bellringer
Sent: Friday, March 12, 2010 6:49 PM
Subject: Fw: From MF

Dear Mr. Bellringer

I am much obliged for your answers to my questions, which have been quite clear and helpful.

First of all, let me compliment you for the high valuable work support you are doing in helping all those who come to you, asking for your help.

Now, that the HIGH decision has been taken by Sananda as to move the changes on our planet, to this Spring Equinox, I just want to be prepared for it. As I have read on Lift-Off instructions, I understand that we must appear near the Ship, alone and quiet, to be clearly watched. It is quite clear for me. This situation, however, raises a question to me of how to proceed with my wife, who is brain handicapped and I’m doubtful about how she would behave upon such a situation, ALONE. I’m really concerned about this and so I come again asking for your wise advice how to proceed.

Thank you in advance for your answer

Be in Love and Light

MF
(Response)

TO: MF
DATE: March 13, 2010

Dear MF:

The evacuation ships will not land and you may not see them, for they transport you by a beam of Light. They can do this from as far away as Mars. A beam of Light will appear and you will be directed in your thoughts to step into it.

Those, who are handicapped know at a soul level what is happening and will be helped by the Star People according to their wishes. Do not feel that you are responsible for your wife. She is in good hands.

Sananda did not give any exact day, as no one is to know that, but we are hopeful that Mother Earth triggers these events this month.

Be in peace! All is well!

In Love and Light,
Patrick H. Bellringer

#7 (Reply)
To: <bellringer@fourwinds10.com>
Sent: Monday, March 15, 2010 3:37 PM
Subject: Siterun Contact Request from Fourwinds10

I didn't realize until today that the time of decision is so short and assuredly I will be ready to drop everything and depart; however, my family have never joined me in my beliefs. Should I attempt one last time to explain to them that they should join me when the time arrives or else face the consequences of expiring during the earth changes? It is quite frightening to consider that I might leave them all behind.

(Response)

TO: MV
DATE: March 16, 2010

Dear MV:

You cannot force anyone to believe anything. Hatonn says to request your family of "doubting Thomases" to be put on the automatic pick-up list. When they are aboard the ships they shall have to decide to stay or to go back to Shan's surface.

Know that everyone is on their own journey to Truth, but everyone must learn the same lessons to graduate into 5D (Heaven).

In Love and Light,
Patrick H. Bellringer
#8 (Reply)
To: "Bellringer" <bellringer@fourwinds10.com>
Sent: Sunday, March 14, 2010 4:24 PM
Subject: Pets

Dear Patrick.

I hope this finds you both well , and I thank you beyond measure, for your tireless effort.

Could you tell us what happens to our beloved, life long furry friends, when their health begins to fail and other than love and comfort there is not much to be done. Knowing one way or another they will soon be leaving.We know what happens to us, What happens to them?. This is much harder than a human death, youcan explain things to a human and tell them it's not to worry or be afraid . Not so when your pet looks at you for help you can't give. Could you please shed some light on this for us?.Is there anything in the PJ's on this topic?.

In Love and Light.

WM

(Response)
TO: W.M.
DATE: March 16, 2010

Dear W.M.:

Pets have a group soul, according to Hatonn. When a pet animal dies, its life force (energy) returns to this group soul. The same energy and personality you knew in your pet often returns in the form of another pet.

Pets know and understand far more than most people ralize. They will be evacuated to safety, when we are.

Thank you for your kind words for our work at Fourwnds.

In Love and Light,

Patrick H. Bellringer
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Re: Evacuation! March 21! Maybe!

Post by Deep Knight »

MESSAGE FROM SANANDA.
Anne Bellringer

Greetings, chela. This is Esu Immanuel Sananda speaking to you. I am from the Realms of Light, and One with Creation/ Creator Source. I have requested a conversation with you at this time.

I know your thoughts and what things are important to you at this time. I shall begin.

You are wondering about the Spring Equinox and the ending of the “play”. That is, you are wondering what has been told you and Patrick through an e-mail that was sent to you, and also, what D told you concerning this time of year. I shall explain the following:

The evil on your planet has surpassed anything imaginable in any solar system in any Super-Universe in all the Cosmos. The Evil Ones has expanded their power and greed to the point of destruction of the Cosmos with their weaponry, their evil minds of control and greed. Yes, the Light wins, always. That is, their evil shall be stopped. They have not heeded their contract with Creator to come back to the Light, but have continued in their evil plans day after day, week after week, and years after years.

Anne: But we …

Sananda: Let me continue with my narrative at this point. It is not that there are people of the Light striving to take back your country and your world from the evil. The Constitutional lawyers working on NESARA have suffered unbelievable things against them in order to stop their work. They have made progress, but have lost and gained ground. The progress of NESARA is quite slow, but it is moving forward. I do not know when the Mission shall be complete. Will the Global Gold System come forth? Yes, but time is running out for both that and NESARA. The delays have caused great agony for Mother Earth. In the meantime, nail by nail, the coffin for the world is being made with more wars, and unbelievable destruction to Mother Earth planned, all in the name of power and control. Oh, the evil ones wish to “save Mother Earth”, but that means in their language to “save” Mother Earth for themselves with them in power and control, having all their needs and wants and duties performed by the few mind-controlled slaves they have allowed to live.

Mother Earth is not saved for anyone. She was created as a schoolroom, starting in 3D, for those souls wishing to learn their lessons. Mother Earth was NOT created for evil to control others, to have her raped and torn to bits by evil in order for them to gain all the power and control, killing off most of the humanity that has come to this schoolroom.

WELL, CHELA, THE LESSONS HAVE ENDED! CLASSES ARE OVER! THOSE, WHO HAVE COME FOR THEIR LESSONS HAVE LEARNED THEM. THE BOOKS HAVE BEEN STORED ON THE SHELVES. THE DOORS AND WINDOWS OF THIS SCHOOLROOM HAVE BEEN CLOSED FOR THE SEASON AND THE CLASSES HAVE BEEN COMPLETED.

What do I mean by such a statement? The time has come when those would-be controllers have created their “indestructible” humanoid creatures in droves to be the army of killing of the people on this planet. They have developed technology that was to be used for good, but they have turned and used it for evil, for control and destruction.

I AM IN CHARGE OF THIS BELOVED MOTHER EARTH. I HAVE MET WITH MOTHER EARTH TO DECIDE WHAT MOVES WILL BE MADE. I AM NOT OVER-RULING FREEWILL, BUT HAVE WITH THE WISHES OF MOTHER EARTH AGREED TO STOP ANY FURTHER DESTRUCTION OF HER AND HER PEOPLE. THEREFORE, CLASSES ARE DONE. IT IS TIME TO COME HOME.

Now, chela, ask your question.

Anne: Did the controllers with their HAARP commit the crimes of the Haiti and Chile earthquakes?

SANANDA: They have tried to use their power and control to kill, to control, but it has been taken away from them. They started the China quake and the Indonesian quake that killed thousands. THEY HAVE BEEN WARNED. I HAVE STOPPED the HAARP and dismantled its power. They are interfering with the Cosmos, and THIS CANNOT BE ALLOWED.

IT IS NOW TIME FOR THE LIGHTWORKERS TO COME HOME. This means that the decision has been made by Mother Earth, and agreed by myself, that the cleansing shall begin very quickly. There are many, who do not believe Mother Earth will cleanse, but it is so at the end of every civilization.

I HAVE MOVED THE CHANGES TO THE SPRING EQUINOX, WHICH IS NOW UPON YOU.
THE ENERGIES ARE INCREASING EVERY DAY. YOU CAN FEEL THE CHANGES COMING. THE PROCESS HAS BEGUN, CHELAS, AND THE RUMBLINGS OF MOTHER EARTH ARE GETTING GREATER EACH DAY. BE YE PREPARED TO COME HOME AT ANYTIME. KEEP YOU EYES OPEN, YOUR HEARTS IN TUNE, AND YOUR MINDS AND HEARTS WITH THE LIGHTED REALMS.

EACH DAY, DO YOUR DUTIES, WORK ON FOURWINDS, EAT HEALTHY, REST WELL, AND KEEP YOUR BODY AS HEALTHY AS POSSIBLE.

I TAKE LEAVE NOW, AND YOU MUST KNOW THAT I DWELL IN YOUR HUMBLE HOME AT ALL TIMES. THE SHIPS ABOVE YOU GUARD YOU AND YOUR HOME, GROUNDS, ABOVE AND BELOW THE SURFACE, KEEPING ALL THE EVIL TECHNOLOGY AT BAY.

NOW, CHELAS, I BID YOU GOODNIGHT. I WATCH OVER YOU ONES CONSTANTLY, AND GUIDE WHAT PATRICK WRITES AND WHAT IS POSTED TO FOURWINDS. YOUR WORK IS FINISHED, AND YOU ARE READY TO COME HOME. WE SOON SHALL ALL BE TOGETHER ABOARD SHIP.

I AM ESU (JESUS) IMMANUAL SANANDA FROM THE LIGHTED REALMS, ONE WITH CREATION / CREATOR SOURCE. SALU TO MY BROTHER AND SISTER.

March 3, 2010
"Follow the Money"
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

Oh Yeah! 21st that's my anniversary. Now I won't need to buy a gift! We gonna go 5d! Hey wait, what happened to 4d? And what about this deal about no ships landing and just stepping into a beam of light? Sounds like good old 3d death to me. This is suddenly not looking like such a carnival ride. I'm going to watch where I put my feet, know what I'm sayin?
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

texino wrote:Oh Yeah! 21st that's my anniversary. Now I won't need to buy a gift! We gonna go 5d! Hey wait, what happened to 4d? And what about this deal about no ships landing and just stepping into a beam of light? Sounds like good old 3d death to me. This is suddenly not looking like such a carnival ride. I'm going to watch where I put my feet, know what I'm sayin?
I believe the order of events is: 1) First Contact, 2) NESARA Announced, 3) Deliveries, 4) NWO, Government & Zionists Arrested, 5) Golden Age, 6) Evacuation, 7) Cleansing, 8) Rinse, 9) Repeat, 10) Ascension, 11) 5D. I may have that wrong (after all, it changes day to day) and if you believe what Sanananda says it seems they're jumping straight to #6. but it still seems that when you get beamed up Earth-Shan will still be in 3D.

The bad news is that if you've ever mocked the holy prophets you won't get beamed up, but the good news is our brave Illuminati warriors are out there protecting us all by thwarting this day after day after day after day!

P.S. The "Law of the One" has a sublaw called "The Law of the Odd" that states both that even dimensions get bypassed and that people like Bellringer & Lord Rama are the chosen elect. Go figure.
"Follow the Money"