Dove Needs Help!

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Dove Needs Help!

Post by Deep Knight »

I rarely check Dove's websites because she rarely posts, but now I see how shortsighted this is. Dove's latest.

[doveofo] Help Stop Earth Changes Now
March 3, 2010 11:15 p.m. PDT

Hello Dear Friends and White Knights,

Some of you helped forward my last Dove Report to Sheldan Nidle and I am asking you to FORWARD THIS DOVE REPORT ALSO, to help save Earth and help the Sirians with whom Sheldan works.

WHY EARTH NEEDS HELP IMMEDIATELY
I am asking the Sirians again to IMMEDIATELY contact the power hierarchy Commander over Earth’s solar system to inform him that the current Pleiadian commander in charge of the mission to save Earth is a traitor and is NOT doing the mission! There are provisions in NESARA which will enable the Sirians to be introduced by the USA government to the world – First Contact. Other provisions provide for Americans to donate important elements to benefit all ETs who were contributors to Earth’s and humans’ history. WHO INITIATED THE SAVE EARTH MISSION AND WHY A key issue is that the PRIME CREATOR of all the multi-verses required the top hierarchy of this universe to order a mission to save Earth. This rare event happened because the explosion of Earth in the future resulted in the destructive explosion energy blasting through to another universe and began destroying that universe also! The PRIME CREATOR will be following up and checking on the mission to clean up Earth, eliminate the Illuminati, and stop the earth changes from happening. It is crucial the earth changes DO NOT HAPPEN. The PRIME CREATOR is not pleased with the past decision of the top power male hierarchy to let the Earth changes happen every 25,000+years. The PRIME CREATOR is watching to see if this error is rectified.The PRIME CREATOR will NOT pardon the Sirians or anyone else who refuses to HELP STOP the earth changes BEFORE the earth changes happen in a few months, in June 2010.The situation is more dire because the male hierarchy and commanders who do not help stop the earth changes will be blamed. The male hierarchy will probably be totally removed and replaced by the PRIME CREATOR for failing to complete this important mission to save Earth. This is a test for the male hierarchy. The Sirians’ plan to rescue some humans is not needed IF the earth changes do not happen. I am asking the Sirians to contact the hierarchy Commander over Earth ASAP and request the current Pleiadian commander be replaced becausethe current Pleiadian commander is a TRAITOR and NOT doing the mission. There needs to be a fair number of LARGE ships moved into position to whirl around the earth in synchronization to keep the earth spinning and to move the earth back onto its CORRECT orbit before June 2010 –this is how the earth changes can be stopped. It may take a few weeks to get the right ships in position, so NOW isthe time to get the current Pleiadian commander replaced! The Sirians’ objectives will be accomplished a different way – they will be successful in what they want to do. However, we need to get the earth changes stopped NOW. SIRIANS: please contact the regional commander over earth now and demand the immediate replacement of the current Pleiadian commander who is a traitor!There is also NO FIX for the explosion energy 2000 years in the futurewhich destroys earth and this galaxy and other galaxies in thisuniverse. We must eradicate the Illuminati NOW to prevent this catastrophe.

Dear Readers: PLEASE FORWARD THIS Dove Report TO Sheldan Nidle of PAO now! I tried to reach Sheldan but my email was never delivered, it cameback as “undeliverable.” Sheldan, if you send an email to my webmaster @nesara.us with your contact information, I will try to reach you if you want. For all our sakes, PLEASE FORWARD THIS Dove Report TO Sheldan Nidle of PAO now. By the way, the Pleiadian commander is NOT Haton. I never had anything to do with the ET information on fourwinds nor have I had anything to do with Haton.

Blessings and Love,Dove of Oneness
Executive Director
International NESARA Take Action Teams

Dove uses a pen-name for security and privacy reasons. The term "WhiteKnights" is borrowed from the Wall Street Journal and the world of bigbusiness hostile takeovers when a vulnerable company is "rescued froma hostile takeover by a White Knight” corporation or wealthy person. Certainly, these people fighting to bring Americans and the world thebenefits of NESARA and to rescue our people from government andbanking fraud deserve to be called “White Knights”. Our http://WWW.NESARA.USwebsite has had over 69 MILLION visits since October 2003.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
For more information on NESARA, go to http://www.nesara.us To SUBSCRIBE to the Dove Reports, please send an email with Subject of“Subscribe” to dovelist@nesara.us. Please allow 72 HOURS for processingyour request.To UNSUBSCRIBE from the Dove Reports, send an email with Subject of“Unsubscribe” to dovelist@nesara.us . Please allow 72 HOURS forprocessing your request.To CHANGE your email address, please send an email with Subject of “Changeof Address” to dovelist@nesara.us ; in your email first provide the OLDemail address to be deleted and second the NEW email address. Pleaseallow 72 HOURS for processing your request.
"Follow the Money"
ClemIsBack

Re: Dove Needs Help!

Post by ClemIsBack »

There needs to be a fair number of LARGE ships moved into position to whirl around the earth in synchronization to keep the earth spinning and to move the earth back onto its CORRECT orbit before June 2010
I have a couple StarShips in the back. I'll get right on that. No problem.

Does anyone know how to get in touch with Superman ? He's done this before.
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

Also, I'm told our BIG FUNDING AMOUNTS of money are STAYING in the
U.S. The Forces and White Knights have taken action to KEEP our
BILLIONS in the U.S. You White Knights have fought the battle
several times to bring these massive amounts of prosperity which
belong to people in the U.S. across the water from the foreign
banks. It's time to QUIT FIGHTING the SAME BATTLES OVER and over
again and I'm sure you White Knights are out of patience with RE-
FIGHTING the SAME battles over and over. In unprecedented actions,
our BILLIONS of funds have been locked into position and are STAYING
in the U.S. The White Knights and Forces are KEEPING our big funds
here in the U.S. and have totally CANCELLED and OVERRIDDEN the dark
agenda Bush regime and U.S. bankers' efforts to try to transfer our
funds back to the dark agenda foreign banks!
Does the general tone of the above quote remind you of some of Casper's rap? Well it's a bit of The Dove bossing her white knights around back in 2002. I also found one where Dove calls upon Ascended Masters to put the hoo doo on the world court. Yep things were at a fever pitch back in the day, and dove had plenty of support, however; if you go and look at the archives you will see quite a drop off compared to PBR. One wonders did Dove hope for a continued tin foil wrapped cash flow like she walked in on a the end of Omega and when nothing happened she was kind of stuck to that ole NESARA Tar Baby?
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

ClemIsBack wrote:
There needs to be a fair number of LARGE ships moved into position to whirl around the earth in synchronization to keep the earth spinning and to move the earth back onto its CORRECT orbit before June 2010
I have a couple StarShips in the back. I'll get right on that. No problem.

Does anyone know how to get in touch with Superman ? He's done this before.
Yeah, you mock this right now, but when June 2010 is past and the earth HASN'T blown up, then Dove will have been proven to be right! It's just like how the earth was going to be destroyed by ancient monsters rising from the sea floor, but I stopped them by thinking good thoughts for hours and hours until my god spirit within was worn down to the bone! But does anyone recognize my effort and worship me for this? One would think that the city of Tokyo would at least put up a statue or something considering that they have experience with this sort of thing due to Godzilla and all, but nooooooo. Just wait until Nibaru crashes into the earth in 2012, I won't raise a psychic finger to stop it and then you'll all be sorry!
"Follow the Money"
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

This is starting to resemble the Aetherius Society of 30 years ago, headed by a guy who always introduced himself as George King of England (and he let you guess where the comma should go).

If we all clap our hands then, maybe, .....