Casper keeps us ready

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

ClemIsBack

Casper keeps us ready

Post by ClemIsBack »

This morning the situation remains intense and on going. The voices, otherwise known as "WE", have been speaking to me all morning.

Obama, the House and the Senate continue to state that they rule this Country, that they don't give a damn what the Courts or the American people say or think, that the Constitution is a 200 year old @#% piece of paper, that they put the Judges on the Courts, that they have been bought and paid for and they will do as instructed by them.

Obama says no Court can charge him with anything, that he will do as he pleases and the American people had better get used to it. If they don't like it he'll nuke the entire country.

Last nights update helped to trigger an immediate and severe response from around the world and within our own country. To assist Obama additional invisible Romulin StarShips landed on the White House lawn overnight. Obama was advised our country is on the verge of revolution and that it might not be peaceful. He was reminded that Mussolini and Hitler also thought themselves invincible before Mussolini was shot and Hitler committed suicide. He replied that 'their' power, meaning his and the Congress's, is absolute and he further stated HE WOULD RATHER SEE THIS COUNTRY DESTROYED THAN TO RELINQUISH HIS POWER.

Unknown until this morning, the House and the Senate, believing it would never come to pass, had sat in on the meetings and approved all the controlling documents they and Obama are now refusing to honor.

The 40K Freedom packs previously delivered, as reported at the time, went to "friends of Obama" willing to turn those packs over to him. This adds 40K more counts of embezzlement. He is doing every conceivable thing to stop the new and the return to the Constitution. He says that charges of Embezzlement and/or Treason mean nothing to him. As WE have said before, this man belongs in an institution. I know you all think I should be locked up too but I'm really not a danger to myself. The voices will protect me.

Great pressure is being brought to bear by the Nations and the Courts but the methods can not be reported here yet. As soon as I sober up I'll get back to you.

WE are not principals, WE are reporters. WE will continue to observe and report as events unfold in the netherworld.

casper 3-21-10 a.m.

P.S. Hey dudes, anybody got any weed ? WE'LL pay extra for LSD. Does anybody know where I am ?
Harvester

Re: Casper keeps us ready

Post by Harvester »

I'm getting alot more of this 'chatter' and one plan claims support from the military brass. What are the chances? And two, at what point, since most of my livelihood is based on this non-revelation of a certain assumption, at what point do we fire-up the shredder and move on?
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Re: Casper keeps us ready

Post by fortinbras »

I am deeply concerned about this extremist story-telling, to the effect that Obama is a tyrant and usurper (and by implication, killing him would free us all including the princess).

Otherwise I had lost interest in Casper, since his chronic on-again-off-again about the money packs was like watching a tennis match without a tennis ball.