Peruvian Guano Bonds

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Peruvian Guano Bonds

Post by Deep Knight »

Ah, spring, when a young man’s fancy turns to thoughts of Peruvian Guano Bonds.

One of the many roots of the NESARA fraud is the Tehachapi UFO Cult. Bellringer was a former member (as was WaynerBoy who used to post here). Their biggest claim to fame was having a 135 year-old $1000 (US dollars) Peruvian bond “BONUS 3392-181” (the exact one shown above) issued at 7% annual interest. They claimed it was worth many, many times more money than exists in the world and that this was Hatonn’s promise of worldwide prosperity. All they had to do was to get paid for this, and everyone would be swimming in money. Sound familiar?
VK Durham wrote:The AMOUNT OWED IN "GOLD BEARING INTEREST" TO THE OUTSTANDING, PRIMARY CREDITOR OF THE UNITED STATES & DEBTOR NATIONS (ALLIES) IS; $206,858,581,565,280,000,000.00 GOLD. This only represents the amount due and payable from May 1, 1875 to May 1, 1990 as calculated by the FEDERAL RESERVE in Los Angeles, California August 1989. The remainder of INTEREST DUE AND PAYABLE from May 1, 1990 to current date remain non calculated.
Now, these idiots may think that only the Federal Reserve could calculate this, but they didn’t realize that Deep Knight had access to special software 38 levels above the president, Microsoft Office’s Excel! If this was payable in 1975 (and it’s wasn’t and isn’t, for a variety of reasons) it would be worth $928,456.47 Quite a piece of change, but not even close to $206,858,581,565,280,000,000.00 which would be $30,420,379,642.00 for every person on earth (from a 2009 estimate).

I can’t answer to why they think it would be worth so much money (except that none of them had the chops to calculate this and so they pulled numbers out of their behinds which became bigger with each retelling), but their logic as to why the US Treasury was on the block for this supposed debt has to do with a act I’ve never heard of and the Monroe Doctrine, which I have heard of (I had friends in a Bluegrass band by this name, referring of course to Bill Monroe not the 5th president of the US).

VK Durham wrote:The U.S. evoked the MONROE DOCTRINE and THE GUANO ACT of 1856 and ASSUMED the REMAINING OUTSTANDING DEBTS of those NITRATE NATIONS such as Peru.
The Monroe Doctrine is a United States policy that was introduced on December 2, 1823, which stated that further efforts by European countries to colonize land or interfere with states in the Americas would be viewed by the United States of America as acts of aggression requiring US intervention. The Monroe Doctrine asserted that the Western Hemisphere was not to be further colonized by European countries, and that the United States would not interfere with existing European colonies nor in the internal concerns of European countries. The Doctrine was issued at the time when many Latin American countries were on the verge of becoming independent from Spain, and the United States, reflecting concerns echoed by Great Britain, hoped to avoid having any European power take Spain's colonies.
Acts, Bills, and Laws, 1856
Various land masses in the Pacific Ocean were the sites of large accumulations of guano (dried bird droppings). Those deposits were noted by the officers and crews of numerous ships making voyages in the early 19th century and were regarded as important discoveries because of the demand for guano as fertilizer.

Congressional protection was afforded to the discoverers through the Guano Act of 1856, providing:

Whenever any citizen of the United States discovers a deposit of guano on any island, rock, or key, not within the lawful jurisdiction of any other Government, and not occupied by the citizens of any other Government, and takes peaceable possession thereof, and occupies the same, such island, rock, or key may, at the discretion of the President, be considered as appertaining to the United States.

Such unincorporated territories as Baker, Jarvis and Howland islands, and Kingman Reef and Johnston Atoll were protected under the provisions of this measure.
Just one of the bits of silliness associated with a silly scam, but still one of my favorites. Just say “Peruvian Guano Bonds” out loud and imagine claiming one as the instrument of worldwide prosperity with a straight face.

See
http://www.theantechamber.net/V_K_Durha ... oney6.html
http://www.tidefans.com/forums/non-spor ... trust.html
http://www.freedomcrowsnest.org/forum/v ... 438c5d9b27
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Re: Peruvian Guano Bonds

Post by Deep Knight »

Just a note about guano for any of you James Bond fans out there. In the book "Dr. No" the character of the same name used a guano mining operation to hide his nefarious work on Crab Key. In the movie the industrial work on the island became nuclear engineering instead (much more high tech). In the book Bond kills him at the end by burying him in a mound of guano (in the movie, he's drowned in a reactor pool). For some odd reason, none of this has been used by the Peruvian Guano Bond scammers. I would think that Dr. No would be a perfect character for Casper's updates...
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

More Get-Rich-Quick-With-Guano Stories

The Bat Cave Mine
The Bat Cave was discovered by a 1930's river expedition down the Grand Canyon. A mining engineer estimated that it contained 100,000 tons of bat guano, which could be sold as high-end plant food. Many tried to find a way to economically get the guano to market (a one-pound box sold for $0.69 in supermarkets, making this $130,000,000 of bat shit, retail) and finally US Guano Corp. built a $3,500,000 tramway in 1958. Unfortunately, there was really only about 1,000 tons of poop in the cave, the remainder of the estimated deposit being mostly decomposed limestone. The operation shut down when the last of the high-test guano was sucked from the cave by a huge industrial vacuum.
US Guano would have would have gone bankrupt had not been for Hollywood and the US Air Force. In 1959, when the mine was still in operation, the climatic end of the movie "Edge of Eternity" was filmed on the tram. In 1961 after mining had ceased they tried to film another movie there, but found the cable was broken. After some checking around it was discovered that a fighter plane from Nellis Air Force Base was missing about three feet from one of its wing tips and the pilot couldn’t recall how it had happened. US Guano successfully sued the Air Force for the damage, recovering much of their loss. As far as I know, no high-yield bonds were issued, and Bruce Wayne had nothing to do with the corporation.
"Follow the Money"
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

Yes they build those jets to take a licking! I have an interest in aviation and once read about how a general aviation plane had gone missing with four people on board. Some investigation of fighters that had been in the area turned up evidence and human hair and tissue on the leading edge of the wing of one plane ,suggesting that the jet had made contact with the fuselage of the private job. Kind of scary and having nothing to do with guano. I did read "Dr. No" and see the film. I remember that the Dr. had a large rubber hand with which he did some parlor tricks to show 007 and his date were indeed his "guests". I believe Dr. No was Bat Sh*t Crazy. Oh well, that's my story.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

I did my grad work under Dr. S., who was a glider pilot out of a field in Black Forest (near Colorado Springs and the Air Force Academy). He was up in his glider in early 1976 with his 4-year-old son and had his tail section taken off by a jet trainer from the AFA. He was a good enough pilot to effect a controlled crash landing in a field, and no one was hurt. A few phone calls later he figured out what had happened (a piece of his tail came back with the hot-dog cadet's plane) and even though there was an attempt at a cover-up, once the FAA found out there was a 4-year-old involved things got taken seriously really fast. He settled out of court for an undisclosed sum, but I happen to know that he bought to gliders to replace his and moved into a new house a year later. I was told that the pilot was lightly slapped on the hand (the Air Force likes agressive pilots, so...).
"Follow the Money"