THIS WILL HAPPEN !!

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

THIS WILL HAPPEN !!

Post by Deep Knight »

From RumorMillNooze about the Omega fund and other prosperity programs.

CGI's APROPOS: WHAT I KNOW ABOUT THE PROSPERITY PROGRAMS !!

Posted By: CGI_admin
Date: Wednesday, 24-Mar-2010 17:12:00

RECENTLY I WAS CONTACTED BY HOBIE via EMAIL ABOUT AN EMAIL THAT HE RECEIVED FROM SOMEONE ASKING HIM TO REACH ME BECAUSE THEY WOULD APPRECIATE SOME ANSWERS TO SOME QUESTIONS ABOUT OMEGA AND THE PROSPERITY PROGRAMS.

FIRST OF ALL, I WOULD LIKE TO CLARIFY THAT OMEGA WAS STARTED, IN THE MID 90'S, AS FAR AS I KNOW.

I PERSONALLY BECAME A PART OF IT IN 1998, WHEN A FRIEND CALLED ME UP ONE DAY AND TOLD ME TO SHUT UP - JUST LISTEN TO HIM AND THAT I COULD ASK ALL THE QUESTIONS ABOUT WHAT HE TOLD ME WHEN HE WAS DONE. HE DID THIS BECAUSE HE KNOWS WITH ANYTHING NEW TO ME, I HAVE LOTS OF QUESTIONS AND AM SO EXCITED THAT I WANT TO ASK THOSE QUESTIONS - AS HE GOES THROUGH THE EXPLANATION !!

AFTER HE TOLD ME ABOUT OMEGA I WAS THRILLED THAT I WAS BEING GIVEN AN OPPORTUNITY TO BE A PART OF A PROGRAM THAT WOULD ALLOW ME TO RECEIVE A LARGE SUM OF MONEY IN RETURN FOR LENDING THE PROGRAM JUST A LITTLE BIT OF MY MONEY. YOU SEE, AT FIRST I WAS ONLY INTERESTED IN WHAT "I" WAS GOING TO GET FROM BEING INVOLVED WITH THIS PROGRAM.

MY STRONG CURIOSITY STREAK LED ME TO INVESTIGATE INTO "JUST WHAT WAS THIS THING REALLY ALL ABOUT? "

THIS QUEST FINALLY LED ME TO OTHERS WHO WERE ALSO INVOLVED WITH OMEGA. AS I FOUND OUT MORE & MORE - I GOT IN DEEPER & DEEPER.

THROUGH SOME OF THE PEOPLE I HAD MET THROUGH EMAILS AND A MESSAGE BOARD THAT I HAD STARTED, I FOUND PEOPLE WHO WERE IN TOUCH WITH MICHAEL KODOSKY PERSONALLY. I WAS ABLE TO BUILD UP A TRUSTFUL RELATIONSHIP WITH THEM AND WAS EVENTUALLY ABLE TO SET UP A MEETING via PHONE TO TALK TO MICHAEL DIRECTLY MYSELF.

THIS LED TO BEING ABLE TO TALK TO HIM REGULARLY AND TO ASK QUESTIONS ABOUT OMEGA. I WAS ABLE TO ESTABLISH PERMISSION FROM HIM TO START RELEASING INFO ABOUT THE OMEGA PROGRAM TO OTHERS WHO WERE ALSO IN OMEGA.

THIS LED TO PUTTING TOGETHER (WITH 2 CO-AUTHORS) THE OMEGA NEWS LETTER.

IN TALKING TO MICHAEL WE FOUND OUT THAT OMEGA WAS NOT THE ONLY PROGRAM OF ITS KIND, BUT THAT IT WAS THE LAST OF THE PROGRAMS TO BE PUT IN PLACE (THUS THE NAME "OMEGA" MEANING "LAST" OR "END")

MICHAEL ALSO EXPLAINED THAT ALL OF THESE PROGRAMS WERE CONNECTED TOGETHER AS PART OF A PLAN TO CHANGE THE BALANCE OF WEALTH IN THE WORLD SO THAT THE NEW WORLD ORDER WOULD FAIL. HE SAID THAT WHAT HAD TAKEN PLACE WAS THAT F2 (FACTION 2) WAS ALLOWING THE "LITTLE PEOPLE" - "THE COMMON MAN" TO BE A PART OF SOMETHING THAT HAD NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE. AND THAT WAS TO BE ABLE TO BE INVOLVED IN A HIGH YEILD INVESTMENT PROGRAM, RESERVED ONLY FOR THE ELITE UP UNTIL THEN.

A LITTLE EXPLANATION IS IN ORDER RIGHT ABOUT HERE:
HIGH YEILD INVESTMENTS HAVE BEEN AROUND FOR A LONG TIME AND IN FACT IF YOU RESEARCH THIS SUBJECT ON THE INTERNET, YOU WILL FIND A LOT OF CONFLICTING INFORMATION (SOME OF WHICH IS PUT OUT THERE BY YOUR FRIEND "THE GOVERNMENT" TO MISLEAD PEOPLE INTO THINKING THAT THEY DON'T EXIST OR THAT THEY ARE NOTHING MORE THAN A "SCAM" AND SO YOU HAD BETTER BEWARE GETTING INVOLVED IN ONE OF THEM). GRANTED, THERE ARE MANY "INVESTMENT" SCAMS BEING OFFERED UNDER THIS TYPE OF "HEADING" AND YOU DO NEED TO BEWARE !!

BUT BEING THE CURIOUS GEORGE THAT I AM – I DIDN'T BUY THIS SCENARIO IN ITS ENTIRETY. I WAS ABLE TO FIND OUT THAT "BIG GOVERNMENT" HAS BEEN DOING THIS FOREVER AND NOT JUST THE US GOVT. BUT SO DOES ALL THE OTHER COUNTRIES. - ALSO IF YOU HAVE AT LEAST 100 MILLION $ YOU CAN GET ONE STARTED. ANYONE WHO IS A "TRADER" IN THIS, IS IN A VERY ELITE "CLUB", YOU HAVE TO BE INVITED INTO IT.

IT IS A VERY RISKY TYPE OF INVESTMENT PROGRAM BECAUSE IT IS FULL OF DISHONEST BANKERS WHO WILL STEAL YOUR INVESTMENT IN A HEART BEAT. SO UNLESS YOU PERSONALLY KNOW "WHO" YOU ARE DEALING WITH – DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT GETTING INVOLVED IN ONE.

IT WAS RUMORED THAT CLYDE HOOD WAS ONE OF THESE TRADERS AND WAS VERY GOOD AT WHAT HE DID. HE WAS VERY WELL CONNECTED WITH TRUSTWORTHY PEOPLE AND HAD ACCOMPLISHED MANY SUCCESSFUL TRADES.
NOT THAT HE WAS "THE MAN" IN THE DRIVER'S SEAT FOR THE OMEGA PROGRAM – BUT THAT HE WAS ASKED TO BE A PART OF IT BECAUSE OF HIS TRACK RECORD.

THE PLAN WAS THAT IF F2 COULD ACCUMULATE ENOUGH MONEY (BY ALLOWING A LOT OF "LITTLE PEOPLE" TO BE A PART OF THIS) – THAT THEY COULD AMASS A BIG ENOUGH SUM OF MONEY TO BE ABLE TO "BUY UP" THE GOLD AND OTHER PRECIOUS METALS TO ADD TO WHAT THEY ALREADY HAD CONTROL OF – WHICH IN TURN WOULD ALLOW THEM TO BE ABLE TO CAUSE THE "BALANCE OF THE WORLD'S WEALTH" TO CHANGE AND THUS BE ABLE TO DEFEAT THE PLANS OF F1 AND THEN TO BE ABLE TO BENEFIT THE PEOPLES OF THE WORLD SIGNIFICANTLY.

YOU HAVE TO ADMIRE THEIR PLAN: USE THE "FIAT MONEY" SYSTEM THAT WAS BEING CONTROLLED BY THE WORLD BANKERS WHICH WERE PRIMARILY MADE UP OF MOSTLY F1 MEMBERS, AND USE THEIR OWN "HIGH YEILD INVESTMENT PROGRAMS" (UNDER COVER OF COURSE, SO THAT F1 WOULD NOT KNOW THAT THERE WERE BEING USED TO THEIR OWN DEFEAT) AND AMASS ENOUGH FIAT MONEY TO BUY GOLD AND OTHER PRECIOUS METALS, THEN REPLACE THE FIAT MONEY SYSTEM WITH A SYSTEM THAT USES A MONEY SYSTEM BASED ON SOMETHING OF "REAL" VALUE – PRECIOUS METALS – THEN BRING TO AN END THE FIAT MONEY SYSTEM AND THUS GAIN THE POWER TO OVERTURN F1 AND THE NWO PLANS TO RULE THE WORLD IN A SLAVE STATE.
HOW BRILLIANT !!

THERE WAS AN EVENT THAT CAME ABOUT IN 2001, I BELEIVE THAT WAS THE YEAR, OR IT WAS 2002, HARD TO REMEMBER NOW. BUT ANYWAY, CLYDE HOOD WAS ARRESTED AND PUT ON TRIAL FOR "ACCUSEDLY" COMMITTING INVESTMENT FRAUD. AND THE TRIAL WAS SUCH A FARCE THAT IT WAS ACTUALLY COMICAL. ANYWAY HE WAS "SUPPOSEDLY" SENT TO PRISON AND THIS WAS SUPPOSEDLY THE DEATH OF THE OMEGA PROGRAM – AS IT WAS LABLED A BIG SCAM IN ALL THE MSM PAPERS COVERING THE TRIAL. (I BELIEVE THIS WAS DONE TO DISCOURAGE THOSE OF US WHO WERE A PART OF THESE PROSPERITY PROGRAMS AND TO GIVE UP HOPE THAT THEY WOULD EVER COME TO FRUITION.)

I BELEIVE THAT ALL OF THIS WAS A MANUEVER BY THE GOVT. TO COVER UP THE REALITY OF, NOT ONLY THE OMEGA PROGRAM, BUT ALSO TO COVER UP THE "FACTS" THAT THESE HIGH YEILD INVESTMENT PROGRAMS ACTUALLY EXIST. LETS FACE IT, IF THE GENERAL PUBLIC WERE TO START GETTING INFORMATION THAT THESE PROGRAMS WERE REAL AND THAT THERE WERE "ONLY" AVAILABLE TO "BIG GOVT. & THE VERY WEALTHY ELITE" THEN IT COULD VERY WELL START THE "LITTLE PEOPLE" RIOTING BECAUSE THEY WERE NOT BEING GIVEN A CHANCE TO INVEST IN THESE PROGRAMS, WHICH WOULD IMPROVE THEIR LIVES.

AND THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT THESE PROSPERITY PROGRAMS WERE "PARTIALLY" ABOUT – ALLOWING THE LITTLE PEOPLE TO BE A PART OF THEM. OF COURSE, THEY ARE NOT JUST ABOUT THAT, BUT ARE ABOUT SOMETHING MUCH BIGGER IN PURPOSE , THE DEFEAT OF F1 AND THEIR PLANS FOR A SLAVERY TYPE OF WORLD GOVERNMENT.

THERE WAS A LOT OF MIS/DIS INFORMATION THAT WAS PUBLICIZED DURING AND AFTER THE TRIAL OF CLYDE HOOD TO DISCOURAGE PEOPLE FROM "LOOKING INTO" THESE HIGH YIELD INVESTMENT PROGRAMS.

FROM ALL THAT I KNOW ABOUT OMEGA AND THE OTHER PROSPERITY PROGRAMS, THERE IS NOTHING THAT ANYONE COULD SAY OR DO TO CONVINCE ME THAT THEY ARE "NOT FOR REAL" OR THAT THEY WILL NOT COME TO A POSITIVE FINISH !!

I DO NOT HAVE ANY INSIDER CONNECTIONS ANY MORE, BUT I DON'T FEEL THAT IT IS NECESSARY FOR ME TO HAVE THEM IN ORDER FOR ME TO KNOW THE TRUTH WHEN I HEAR IT OR READ IT.

I CAN'T HELP ANYONE TO BELIEVE ANY THING ABOUT THIS SUBJECT – BUT I CAN ENCOURAGE YOU, IF YOU ALREADY BELIEVE IN THESE PROSPERITY PROGRAMS, TO KEEP BELIEVING AND TO NOT GIVE UP HOPE !!

I KNOW THAT THIS HAS DRUG ON FOR MORE YEARS THAN ANY OF US EVER DREAMED IT WOULD – BUT IT MUST HAVE DONE SO FOR GOOD REASONS – TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THE END !!

"I" FOR ONE, BELIEVE IN MY HEART THAT THIS WILL HAPPEN!!

SINCERELY,

"APROPOS"

I wonder it "Apropos" will be getting up early on Sunday to catch a glimpse of the Easter Bunny.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Re: THIS WILL HAPPEN !!

Post by Deep Knight »

Find UFOs, The Apocalypse, New World Order, Political Analysis,
Alternative Health, Armageddon, Conspiracies, Prophecies, Spirituality,
Home Schooling, Home Mortgages and more, in: The Rumor Mill News Reading Room

CGI's APROPOS: QUESTIONS FOR CASPER - WENDY - POOF - OR ANYONE WHO CAN GIVE US THE ANSWERS !!

Date: Tuesday, 30-Mar-2010 14:58:24

In Response To: 1st CASPER for MAR 30th: "OBAMA WAS SUMMONED TO CHINA IN THE MIDDLE OF LAST WEEK BY THE PRIME MINISTER" (hobie)

HERE IS A QUESTION FOR CASPER/WENDY OR POOF -

IF "THEY" (CASPER/WENDY) HAVE CONSTANT KNOWLEDGE OF "WHERE THE PACKS ARE", THEN IT STANDS TO REASON THAT THE PEOPLE WHO ARE
"IN CHARGE" OF THE SECURITY OF THE PACKS SHOULD HAVE THE SAME INTEL !!

SO, IN BETWEEN THE PACKS GOING BACK OUT AGAIN FOR DELIVERY ONLY TO BE STOLEN AND THE DELIVERIES STOPPED, THE PACKS (ACCORDING TO WHAT CASPER AND WENDY KEEP REPORTING) ARE BEING STORED "SOMEWHERE" - WHETHER IT IS THE SUPREME COURT, THE WORLD COURT OR "WHERE EVER THEY ARE" - THEN WHY DON'T THE PEOPLE WHO ARE "IN CHARGE" OF THE SECURITY OF THE PACKS SIMPLY GO THERE AND "STEAL" THE PACKS OUT FROM UNDER THE BAD GUYS AND PROCEED TO MAKE THE DELIVERIES ?? THEY HAVE MORE RIGHTS TO DO THAT, THAN THE BAD GUYS HAVE TO STEAL THE PACKS AND PREVENT THEM FROM BEING DELIVERED.

SUPPOSEDLY, THERE IS NOTHING ELSE THAT NEEDS TO BE DONE (i.e. NO MORE LOOSE ENDS, NO MORE PAPERS THAT NEED TO BE SIGNED, ALL THE FEES AND TAXES HAVE BEEN PAID etc.) THE ONLY THING LEFT IS THE ACTUAL DELIVERY OF THE "PACK" TO EACH OF THE VARIOUS PROGRAM PARTICIPANTS !!

SO WHAT IS SO HARD ABOUT GETTING CONTROL OF THE PACKS AND DELIVERING THEM ? IF SO MANY OTHER PEOPLE HAVE DONE THAT IN ORDER TO "STOP" DELIVERIES - THEN WHY CAN'T THE SAME THING BE DONE IN ORDER TO "MAKE" THE DELIVERIES ?

I WILL ADMIT THAT I DON'T HAVE AN INTRICATE KNOWLEDGE OF ALL OF THESE PROSPERITY PROGRAMS - BUT IT SEEMS TO ME THAT IF ALL OF THE "HARD STUFF" IS ALREADY DONE (ACCORDING TO WHAT ALL OF THE REPORTERS HAVE TOLD US) AND ALL THAT NEEDS TO BE DONE IS THE DELIVERIES - THAT DOESN'T REQUIRE ME OR ANY OF THE OTHER PROGRAM PARTICIPANTS TO HAVE AN INTRICATE KNOWLEDGE OF HOW ALL OF THESE PROSPERITY PROGRAMS WORK IN ORDER TO ASK THESE QUESTIONS !!

I, FOR ONE, WOULD DEEPLY APPRECIATE A REASONABLE, LOGICAL, AND TRUTHFUL ANSWER TO THESE QUESTIONS - AS I WOULD IMAGINE MANY OTHERS WOULD ALSO !!

AND I FEEL WE DESERVE THE ANSWERS AFTER HAVING HAD TO WAIT 20 PLUS YEARS AND BEEN TOLD SO MANY "BOGUS" REPORTS AS TO "WHY DELIVERIES HAVE BEEN DELAYED" !!

WITH "SOOOO MUCH" RIDING ON THESE PACKS BEING DELIVERED, SOME ONE NEEDS TO STEP UP TO THE PLATE AND TAKE ULTIMATE CHARGE OF THE FINAL STEP OF ALL OF THESE PROGRAMS - JUST MAKE THE DAMN PACK DELIVERIES !!!

AND THIS IS CERTAINLY "APROPOS"

Response to Queries from CGI's Apropos.
Received from Wendy via e-mail:
=====

For Apropos:
1). Reasons for delay as reported in our updates are not and never have been "bogus" as you state. In retrospect they have been better than 95% accurate with 'mistakes' usually cleaned up after the fact.

2). Your inability to 'follow', or to 'understand' has probably been caused by your receiving conflicting information and not knowing which to believe or which 'continuous thread' of intell to follow--AND--if you are like most, a certain amount of laziness as you and they find it easier to keep on asking the same questions over and over again rather than spending the time to access and read the answers archived at Fourwinds wherein your questions were answered over and over again for other people.

3). Perhaps you were to busy with your jokes, monkey pictures and denigrations of the updates to spend time learning anything and therefore WE have no desire to spend our time now filling in the blank spaces inside your head.

4). The 'questions' have not changed much over time and neither have the 'answers' which are available to you in the Fourwinds Archives.

5). your questions and our answers will soon be of little interest anyway.

casper

In Response To: CASPER, RESPONSE TO APROPOS' QUERY (hobie)
(Thanks, B. :)
Reader BB writes:
=====

Give the poor guy some answers. You gave him 5 reasons why he should think he is real stupid and lacks understanding, when you could have just spent the same amount of time giving explanations. I also seek answers in the archives without finding them, and I am as attentive as the next guy.

BB

Reader: "I COULD ASK MANY QUESTIONS, BUT I SHALL ASK ONLY ONE..."
Posted By: hobie <Send E-Mail>
Date: Tuesday, 30-Mar-2010 23:12:43
(Thanks, A. :)
Reader Anonymous writes:

Re: CASPER, RESPONSE TO APROPOS' QUERY
For Casper:

I could ask many questions, but I shall ask only one.

Upon what basis can anyone believe that he or she is about to receive a large financial payout because they sent money to Clyde Hood, or any of a dozen other people who collected money for the "programs?"

You and Patrick Bellringer have been asked this many times, but no answer has ever been given. Please respond.

CGI's APROPOS: APROPOS RESPONSE TO CASPER'S RESPONSE

Date: Wednesday, 31-Mar-2010 01:45:31

THANK YOU VERY MUCH CASPER FOR CONSIDERING MY QUESTIONS.

I MUST SAY THAT YOUR RESPONSE IS A LITTLE DIFFERENT THAN WHAT I HAD EXPECTED. BUT FOR THE MOST PART "IT WAS WHAT I EXPECTED".

THIS IS WHAT I GOT OUT OF YOUR RESPONSE:

THE EVIDENT REALITY THAT YOU DON'T HAVE ANY ANSWERS THAT WOULD BE REASONABLE, LOGICAL OR TRUTHFUL - OR ELSE - YOU WOULD HAVE GIVEN THEM FREELY FOR ALL TO READ AND BENEFIT FROM.

YOU SEE, ALL YOU DID WAS EVADE THE QUESTIONS AND THEN YOU PROCEEDED TO TRY TO SAY THAT THE ANSWERS WERE ALREADY POSTED AT FOURWINDS IN THE ARCHIVES. DON'T YOU THINK THAT IF THE ANSWERS WERE ALREADY POSTED THERE, THAT MYSELF AND OTHERS WOULD HAVE ALREADY READ THEM ? BUT THE FACT REMAINS - THERE ARE NO ANSWERS THERE TO THE "EXACT" QUESTIONS THAT I ASKED YOU. IF THERE WERE ANSWERS TO MY QUESTIONS I WOULDN'T HAVE ASKED YOU THE QUESTIONS IN THE FIRST PLACE.

AS FOR YOUR REASONS FOR THE DELAYS BEING "BOGUS" - I GUESS IN YOUR MIND THEY MADE PERFECT SENSE - BUT THE PROBLEM IS THAT THE UPDATES THAT YOU REPORT DON'T EVEN MAKE GOOD COMMON SENSE TO ANYONE WHO READS THEM AND ALMOST EVERYONE AGREES THAT THEY INDEED ARE "BOGUS".

AS FOR THEM BEING 95% ACCURATE - YOU HAVE "NEVER" OFFERED ANY "VERIFYABLE" PROOF FOR YOUR STATEMENTS - I GUESS YOU THINK THAT WE ARE ALL SO GULLIBLE THAT WE WILL JUST BLINDLY ACCEPT YOUR UPDATES AS TRUE WITHOUT ANY VERIFYABLE PROOF.

AS FOR THE STATEMENT YOU MADE THAT MY "inability to 'follow', or to 'understand' has probably been caused by my receiving conflicting information" - I ASK YOU WHAT INFORMATION HAVE YOU EVER GIVEN US TO CLEAR UP ALL THE CONFLICTING INFORMATION - I SAY - NONE - ALL YOU HAVE EVER GIVEN US IS INFORMATION THAT FROM ONE REPORT TO THE NEXT "CAUSES THE CONFLICT" IN THE FIRST PLACE FOR ALL WHO READ YOUR UPDATE. MY GOD MAN, IT ISN'T EVEN BELIEVABLE !!

AS FOR THE "BLANK SPACES IN MY HEAD" - THOSE ARE THE AREAS THAT HAVE BEEN CLEARED OUT THAT FORMERLY CONTAINED YOUR UPDATES - I HAD TO MAKE ROOM FOR INFORMATION THAT I DEEMED "VALUABLE"

IF YOU STOP POSTING RIDICULOUS INFORMATION THEN I WILL STOP MAKING jokes, monkey pictures and denigrations of the updates - FAIR ENOUGH.

GIVE US SOME INFORMATION THAT IS SOULFULLY SATISFYING AND WE WON'T HAVE TO BE BOTHERED ASKING YOU QUESTIONS !!

MAN O MAN - WAS THIS "APROPOS"

Reader w.: "A CHALLENGE TO THE ENTITY KNOWN AS CASPER...AGAIN"

Posted By: hobie <Send E-Mail>
Date: Wednesday, 31-Mar-2010 03:53:00

(thanks, w. :)
Reader w. writes:
Re: CASPER, RESPONSE TO APROPOS' QUERY

A CHALLENGE TO THE ENTITY KNOWN AS CASPER...AGAIN

You can silence your critics by posting VERIFIABLE proof of ANYTHING that you have posted. Until then the "95% accuracy" of your "updates" exists only in YOUR "consciousness". You always try to deflect any serious question about your writings with negative comments of the one asking.

You say that you won't jeopardize your so-called sources by giving details. I'll bet the other side can read too. Any "source" that is feeding you direct conversations (Obama -He told the other nations "TO BUTT THE HELL OUT") to publish on the internet would be easily outed...

Man, Stevie Wonder could shoot this stuff down. ... I pity the poor soul that might take your fiction as gospel and depend on it...there are some desperate folks out there that believe in blind faith...BE CAREFUL WHEN IT COMES TO "CASPER". ...
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Candace from Abundant Dope, er, Hope weighs in on Casper. Yes another splinter from the Bellringer Bandwagon.

AH Member Writings : Candace Last Updated: Mar 29, 2010 - 8:59:03 PM

Casper, YOU are making NO sense here
By Candace
Mar 29, 2010 - 5:38:06 PM

Candace: OK Casper, LEE from China, literally had 300,000 plus packs in his borrowed office????? Remember, we do not belong to the "World Court" so our government is not going to listen to them anyway. AND how do you know Obama even went to Afghanistan? I am not saying he didn't, but there was certainly enough canned type footage on TV, possibly hinting this was all made up. Casper, I am reminding you and C Story, there will be NO packies, or settlements delivered, and GOD SAID SO.

I mean 300,000 packies or more take up a lot of space, and a lot of time and effort would be involved to move them all over the place, wouldn't it? Back and forth to Canada is what was once said if memory serves me correct.

Casper" Now it's clear why TPTB wanted the "Obama arrested" storyline put out Saturday night. As you were reading said update Sunday morning Obama would be speaking from Afghanistan on television at the same time and the "discrediting ploy" would have worked. Sorry boys. Friday, on the heels of the World Court Judges, "LEE", from China, (remember?) arrived Stateside with orders to get the packs out immediately. Instead he was secretly working with the World Court Judges to get the False Storyline out while holding onto the packs all weekend while claiming they had gone out Saturday then again Sunday. He literally had the packs held in his offices and refused to release them.

WE suspected he was "ON THE LIST"(accounts) but couldn't prove it at the time. WE told him "what we were doing and the reason for it". He didn't believe us. When Obama left for Afghanistan LEE gave him his ACCESS CODES for accounts hidden there so Obama could access those accounts and bring the funds back with him to the States. Unbeknownst to either of them "The Egyptian Tomb Raiders" had paid those accounts a visit first. Obama returned empty handed. LEE has been recalled to China by the Chinese Government. More VIP arrivals this morning with orders to get this done TODAY. The packs have left D.C.. casper 3-29-10
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

UNINFORMED BLATHERING AND GRATUITOUS SLANDER OF CASPER

Wendy will you please convey this offer to Mr Apropos at the RMN website.
Sir, I for one am so tired of your uninformed blathering and gratuitous slander of Casper and others working on our behalf. You remind me of the drunk at a football game shouting obscenities and throwing his beer on the players.

I am writing to offer to buy any and all units you may have in any program for cash immediately. This should put you out of your personal misery you seem to enjoy wallowing in and hopefully provide the rest of us some much needed relief from your childish uninformed ad hominem attacks on others.

Upon your acceptance, Notarized legal transfer documents to Wendy will be followed by my Cashiers Check to you immediately.

J.R. Smith

April 9, 2010
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

It started with:

CASPER "STICKS HIS NECK OUT FOR THE CHOPPING BLOCK" !!!

Posted By: APROPOS <Send E-Mail>
Date: Thursday, 8-April-2010 19:32:45

I'LL BE THE FIRST ONE TO SAY "HOOO RAAAYY !!!" IF CASPER'S POSTING FOR APRIL 8TH TURNS OUT TO BE TRUE. [Casper's "The Bad Guys had a bad day yesterday in several ways WE can not go into here" post]

BUT I'LL ALSO BE THE FIRST TO SAY THAT HIS NEXT POST WILL NO DOUBT STATE THAT A "MONKEY WRENCH" HAS ONCE AGAIN BEEN THROWN INTO THE COGS THAT MAKE THE "DELIVERY MACHINE" TURN.

HE WILL NO DOUBT "REVERSE" HIS POST WITH SOME FLIMSEY EXCUSE AS TO WHY THE PACKS DIDN'T GET DELIVERED AGAIN TODAY.

DON'T TAKE THIS THE WRONG WAY - I AM FAR FROM BEING A NEGATIVE PERSON AND I DON'T MEAN TO DASH ANYONE'S HOPES TO THE GROUND.

ALL I AM SAYING IS THAT BASED ON HIS PAST "PERFORMANCE" THAT THIS IS WHAT "ALWAYS" HAPPENS.

NOW, HE HAS A MADE A PRETTY BOLD STATEMENT IN THIS POST - SAYING "As a result of these corrupt activities by ROBERTS WE now hear all other members of the Supreme Court have, this morning, turned against Roberts, that he has been neutralized and the Court has now ordered UPS to deliver the packs by 7 p.m. tonight. UPS has now picked the packs up at the Court.

WE also hear but have not confirmed yet that the Court has also ordered the release of "the list" and announcements to be made ASAP.

casper 4-8-10"

HE MUST BE PRETTY CONFIDENT THAT WHAT HE IS STATING IS "TRUE" BY STATING THAT THE SUPREME COURT HAS ORDERED UPS TO DELIVER THE PACKS BY 7 P.M. TONITE AND THAT THEY HAVE ALSO ORDERED THE "LIST" TO BE RELEASED AND "ANNOUNCEMENTS" TO BE MADE !!

I REALLY THINK THAT HE IS "STICKING HIS NECK OUT ON THE CHOPPING BLOCK"

AT THE EXTREME RISK OF LOSING HIS LAST LITTLE BIT OF CREDIBILITY ( IF HE EVEN HAS THAT IS QUESTIONABLE ) HE SEEMS TO BE STICKING HIS NECK OUT PRETTY FAR THIS TIME !!

LET'S ALL HOPE THAT HE IS RIGHT - BUT I DON'T REALLY EXPECT THAT THIS WILL TURN OUT !!

IF THIS DOES NOT TURN OUT TO BE TRUE THEN I THINK THAT HE IS TOTALLY WRONG FOR STATING THESE THINGS AND "TOYING" WITH OUR EMOTIONS AND GETTING OUR HOPES UP JUST TO BE DISAPPOINTED AGAIN !!

TOTALLY - "APROPOS"

And this gathered the offer above on the thread to buy his "shares" and the following responses at RumorSwillNews

Just out of curiosity, what do "Program Units" look like?
Posted By: MrFusion
Date: Sunday, 11-April-2010 12:13:59

In Response To: WENDY RELAYS AN OFFER FOR APROPOS (hobie)

I have found these "Programs" absolutely mystifying. What exactly is a Program Unit? Is it a document? Is it signed by someone? What is the granting authority? If someone here in this forum actually owns an entitlement to something from one of these programs, could they take a picture of it and post it (with any identifying data blacked out, of course)? I would love to see some physical evidence of these "Programs". Apparently there are hundreds of people out there expecting money or something to magically be delivered to their doors.

Another thing that has always confused me is those people who expect their mortgages to be forgiven in some future "debt forgiveness" or something. What about people who paid off their houses? Yes, there are such people. There are even people who paid cash up front for their houses, with no mortgage. Do they get all their money back? Or is it just the people who paid only a fraction of the cost who will get their houses for free? The paid-off folks are going to feel like complete idiots if that ever happens.

"Units" and "Mortgages"
Posted By: hobie
Date: Sunday, 11-April-2010 15:00:12

In Response To: Just out of curiosity, what do "Program Units" look like? (MrFusion)

Hi, MrF -

My best understanding is that a 'unit' is an abstract measure of participation. There are apparently 60-70 'prosperity programs', and they don't necessarily operate in the same way. Some may have "documents of entitlement" as you're saying (perhaps Farm Claims, perhaps Treasurygate, et al.), some may not (perhaps Omega, perhaps Alpha, et al.)

Perhaps the easiest way to get one's mind around it is with the example of that program or those programs where the term "lender" has been used. I'm given to understand that the arrangement in at least some of those cases was that a 'unit' of participation required the loan of $100, with a return indicated of "at least $5100 per unit" at some indefinite future time.

I think that in many or most of such cases, there is no documentation, no indication of "entitlement". Rather, it was a matter of faith and a so-called "gentlemen's agreement". Some of the participants in those particular programs may have looked on it as similar to buying a lottery ticket, with the idea that "the possibility of the return is worth the possible loss of the $100, to me."

Regarding "mortgage forgiveness", we've heard a variety of stories, not all with the same details. However, the point of it would be that there's something intrinsically "not the way it seems" about mortgages in the debt-based fiat system we've all been living with.

It appears the banks never gave anything of value as their part of the arrangement, even though they insisted on full repayment (of an amount they never actually provided) plus considerable interest for the 'service' they were providing.

It's difficult to understand, but it appears the person who applied for the mortgage is the actual provider of the 'credit' that allows the transaction to take place, while the bank is not. (How can that be? It's an aspect of the fact that there is no actual money in the system we've known all this time, there's only "monetized debt".) Further, the bank then continues to "make money" by packaging and reselling the mortgage contracts in addition to collecting the mortgage payments and payments of interest.

As I mentioned, we have a variety of stories about this matter as it may relate to the programs, so we're not at all sure what to expect.

I realize your core question is one of fairness - "I had to pay off my mortgage, why doesn't he?" Or, "If his mortgage is forgiven, why can't I get my money back?"

The answer would have to be viewed in terms of "the bigger picture" and what's practicable.

The bigger picture is that the entire monetary and banking system, worldwide, is about to change, and _everyone_ (except certain bankers and holders of 'derivatives' and criminals with stashes of cash on hand) will benefit from that.

We expect, for example, that the IRS is already dead if not gone. We expect that the return of 'honest money' means the end of inflation, the end of the eroding of "purchasing power". Metaphorically, the bleeding is about to stop. All that, and more, will benefit everyone.

In terms of practicability, there would need to be a cut-off date defining which mortgages would be considered. For example, I'm living in a house bought and paid for by my parents. It's been "mortgage free" for several decades, and I did not personally make any of the payments, my parents did that.

Both my parents have come to the end of their time on earth, over a decade ago. Should there be a repayment to me of the money they paid toward this house? In most absolute terms, perhaps there should - but in practical terms, there probably should not. Besides, if we extend the idea to its logical end point, I might need to turn around and hand such a repayment to the Indians who used to dwell on this particular bit of land - or even move off the land myself, returning it to their descendants. Philosophically I'd be willing to do that, but - where then should I go, where should I live?

No, for the thing to be workable, it's necessary to define it in some fashion, or so it seems to me. But additionally, let's no forget, we're talking about payments that were made in "funny money" anyway. :) It all was happening inside the debt-based fiat monetary system, which is in process of passing away - and its passing away is what makes "mortgage forgiveness" possible at all. It's not so much a handing of someone "money" by canceling what appears to be "a debt" as it is saying, "That system has come to an end, so the very mechanisms by which you'd continue to make mortgage payments no longer exist."

Helps...?

--hobie
"Follow the Money"
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

where then should I go, where should I live?
Er, Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com