Letters to Casper

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Letters to Casper

Post by Deep Knight »

Letters to Casper from The Unknownuser

To: Bellringer
Sent: Monday, April 19, 2010 11:55 PM
Subject: Casper obviously has a short memory or is just another very imaginative dis-info source

Patrick and Anne,

Again I would like to address the "creative writing/imagination of your alleged source of disinformation aka Casper.

He stated in his update #2 of today (april 19), "As you know Iran has no 'serious' missiles that can reach Israel. Obama has offered to fix that "problem"." OH PLEASE DO A SEARCH ON GOOGLE OR OTHER SEARCH ENGINE AND YOU WILL FIND MORE OF THE SAME THAT I COPIED BELOW FOR YOUR INFORMATION.

Here are some "old" news sources that completely contradict his statement.

http://archive.newsmax.com/archives/art ... 3950.shtml Transfer to Iran

To make matters worse, Pentagon officials quietly confirmed that Russia has also sold S-300 missiles to Iran.

According to defense intelligence officials, joint Russian/Iranian crews currently man two S-300 units just outside of Tehran and Iranian Army soldiers are now undergoing operational training on the advanced missile system in Moscow.

The Russian missile sale to Iran may alter the defense equation as viewed by the Pentagon and the oil rich Persian Gulf.

There is no question the S-300 missile is a threat to the air forces of U.S. allies such as Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Japan, and Taiwan. None are equipped with aircraft that can counter the new Russian missile.

China Acquires Most Lethal Cruise Missile

China has also acquired the most lethal cruise missile in the world - the Russian 3M-82 Moskit, NATO code named the SS-N-22 Sunburn.

The 9,000-pound Sunburn flies at speeds of over 1,500 miles an hour and is armed with a nuclear warhead ten times the power of the Hiroshima bomb.

China currently operates two Sunburn armed warships - both based directly opposite Taiwan, raising the specter of an instant nuclear war.

"The proliferation of these weapons is very dangerous," warned the Heritage Foundation's Jack Spencer.

"They were built by the Soviet Union for one reason only - to target U.S. surface ships armed with Aegis fleet defense systems. Oddly enough, now the Chinese want them - and have them. Why? I would argue to target U.S. surface ships," said Spencer.

"Whether or not we can defend against this is a good question," noted Spencer. "Probably under perfect conditions we would defend against 1 or 2. But under war conditions, to defend against many would be difficult."

The Sunburn - Iran's Awesome Nuclear Anti-Ship Missile **

The Sunburn - Iran's Awesome Nuclear Anti-Ship Missile The Weapon That Could ... test staged at sea by the Chinese and observed by US spy planes. Not only did the Sunburn missile ...

http://www.rense.com/general59/theSunbu ... wesome.htm
- Proxy - Highlight

http://www.rense.com/general59/theSunbu ... wesome.htm

portland imc - 2005.02.11 - Showdown In Iran **

Iran will see this as an attack by America and will threaten to ... Iran is sitting on a stockpile of Exorcet, Sunburn 22 and SS-NX-26 Yakhonts missiles.

portland.indymedia.org/en/2005/02/310505.shtml - Proxy - Highlight

http://www.cuttingedge.org/news/n1449.cfm

I REALLY THINK YOU SHOULD POST A CAVEAT WITH CASPERS "UPDATES" FOR "ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY".

IT NEVER CEASES TO AMAZE ME THE CONVOLUTED STORIES HE/SHE COMES UP WITH WITH THIS SO CALLED "PACK DELIVERIES". IF NOTHING ELSE CASPER SHOULD BE NOMINATED FOR THE PULITZER PRIZE FOR FICTION WRITING. HAVE YOU ACTUALLY READ THRU THE ARCHIVE?? MY GOD ANYONE WITH HALF A BRAIN KNOW THIS IS PURE UNADULTERATED BS!

YOU POST A TREMENDOUS AMOUNT OF REALLY GOOD USEFUL INFORMATION AND ARTICLES ON YOUR SITE. BY CONTINUING TO POST THE "UPDATES FROM CASPER" DETRACTS FROM YOUR CREDIBILITY.

I HAVE QUITE A FEW FRIENDS WHO NO LONG LOOK AT YOUR SITE BECAUSE OF CASPER AND HIS/HER DELUSIONAL RANTS ON DELIVERY OF "THE PACKS."

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Tuesday, April 20, 2010 1:16 AM
Subject: And one more good link to debunk casper's update 2

DOES CASPER REALLY THINK THAT THE READERS ARE STUPID ENOUGH TO BELIEVE THIS BS?

SEE THE LINKS BELOW THAT DEBUNK HIS/HER BS FROM THE 4 UPDATES TODAY (4-19-10).

http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_data ... 1271719884

April 19, 2010 8:52 PM
CASPER UPDATE #4: APRIL 19, 2010
April 19, 2010 5:32 PM
CASPER UPDATE #3: APRIL 19, 2010
April 19, 2010 5:31 PM
CASPER UPjDATE #2: APRIL 19, 2010
April 19, 2010 2:01 PM
CASPER UPDATE #1: APRIL 19, 2010

I COULD GO ON AND ON WITH EVIDENCE OF CASPER'S OUTRIGHT LIES ! what a joke!

The Unknownuser

This is a very comprehensive discussion of Iran's missile capabilities.

http://nextbigfuture.com/2008/04/china- ... iyagi.html
April 04, 2008
China and Iran are following Mr Miyagi's advice with new anti-ship missile

As Mr Miyagi said in Karate Kid.. If do right, no can defence

The U.S. Navy can't stop China's most sophisticated anti-ship missile (purchased from Russia) -- and won't even start testing a defense until 2014. I don't think it is an issue between China and the USA because I do not believe they will be fighting. More relevant is if Iran gets the missile. Then it would be important for the USA to use spies, satellites and other means to find any missiles and destroy them before putting the navy within range. If Iran got it then it would change the tactics in any Iran/USA war. A war over Taiwan is not in the offing as the Taiwan presidential and legislative election has placed pro-Chinese politicians in Taiwan. They are going to moving to a common market. If Taiwan and China move to a European Union type situation then there will not be war.

So when did he (OBAMA) go and have these secret talks in Russia with the Iranians??

http://ochairball.blogspot.com/2010/04/ ... ip-to.html

HIS WEEKLY ADDRESS 4/17/10 IN THE WHITEHOUSE??

http://ochairball.blogspot.com/2010/04/ ... nnell.html

AND HERE HE IS ON THE 16TH.

http://ochairball.blogspot.com/search?u ... results=50
Friday, April 16, 2010
Obama Meeting With Advisers on Afghanistan and Pakistan

http://ochairball.blogspot.com/2010/04/ ... rs-on.html

Obama is meeting with Afghanistan-Pakistan advisers this morning in the Situation Room. To see who was in the room, visit here. Obama and Joe will have lunch today and then they are meeting with the economic advisers who make up the PERAB.

OK, so the "good, useful information" praise of Bellringer's site leads me to believe this guy's a nutcase, but even the insane can tell Casper's pulling it out his butt. And, in the same manner, Casper pulls out a response as a P.S. from his next "update."

... casper 4-19-10 opinion

p.s. In response to the questions raised by 'unknown user', thank you for providing Obama's schedule for last Friday. As I recall WE reported Obama meeting with the Iranians in Russia 'over the weekend' so why have you provided his Friday schedule? And thank you for the "news" of his cancellation in Poland. Do you think he could be in Poland and Russia at the same time? And, are you under the impression his Saturday radio reports are broadcast live? They are pre-recorded from wherever he wishes to be and can be recorded days in advance of airing. I yield to your superior knowledge of Iran's missile capabilities. WE were not present in the meetings. WE quoted, in a generalized way, the comments of the three sources, including Military, which provided the Intell to us as identified in the updates. You can now add a fourth, the Iranians themselves as reported last night. Perhaps you are better informed than these four sources? While you busy yourself with your slide rule, maps and air speed of Air Force One WE are busy tracking his movements Monday and today as reported in the above opinion piece. Whether you accept the Intell being provided to you free is of no interest to us, WE could care less. There is even more going on than is being reported here which you will learn about in due course perhaps from CNN or the NYT and that, of course, will make things 'suddenly true for you'. When WE reported Obama's trip to China under the cover of his visit to the troops in Afghanistan Obama himself denied the report. For two days. Until it became 'undeniable'.
Me thinks you should change your 'handle' to 'unknowing user'.

Me thinks when Casper says "undeniable" he doesn't mean what normal people mean when they say that. And as for his "four sources," I honestly didn't know he had that many excretory orifices - gotta be a record. But you ain't heard nothing yet.

CASPER UPDATE #2: APRIL 20, 2010

OUR previous references to Obama's 'source of funds in China' was referring to "Mr. Big" himself, bla, bla bla bla, bla bla, blaaaaaaah. Turns out he was not quite as powerful as he and Obama thought he was.

casper 4-20-10 #2

p.s. Targeted message: Be sure the video contains a change of clothes and location.

p.p.s. Last night the Countries and the World Court stated that bla, bla bla, bla bla bla bla, bla, and neither office had been closed. ANOTHER IDLE THREAT GENTLEMEN?

Targeted messages: My hovercraft is infested with eels. The predators will return to the dirt track at midnight. One more word and I'll really give you something to cry about.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Re: Letters to Casper

Post by Deep Knight »

Comments: Letters to Casper from Unknownuser

To: bellringer@foulwinds100.com
Sent: Thursday, April 22, 2010 3:35 AM
Subject: [SPAM]Letters To Casper From Unknownuser/Comments

Dear Unknownuser,

I am one of those loyal supporters of Fourwinds10 and the Casper Reports that you have referred to as "stupid" in your recent dribblings posted at Fourwinds10.

Your "whining" reminds me of a couple good sayings: "I might be stupid, but thank God I am not ignorant!" and "Stupid is as stupid does!". Why do you bother reading Casper's reports if they are causing you such "inner pain". What does your reaction(s) and lashing out at others as "stupid" really say about you and your character, amigo! Casper, the Bellringers, and much of the informed, intelligent readership of Fourwinds10 know what is at stake and what is involved with a Reformation of the Constitutional Republic of the united states of America. Do you? Do you understand the amount of belief, faith, courage and risk involved, even in giving the reports in the first place? Do you have any understanding of what the reports have accomplished thus far? I think not! Based on what you have presented and the way you have presented it, you appear to be a literalist who is not doing very well with your provacateur 101 class.

As a literalist, you refer to articles from 2000, 2001, 2004 and so on. Do you truly believe these articles apply to 2010 events and that the information in these articles are 100 percent accurate? Do you find any dis-information in these articles even though they are not relevant to politics right now? It looks like you actually believe the Imposter President does those radio broadcasts live each and every time.! Wake up! As Casper has pointed out, this is not the case. The same goes for the photos of the meeting you referred to. Just because the article is dated April 16, 2010, does not mean the photo is from that day. Are you familiar with how the CIA and the controlled media uses "file photos" or pre-existing photos? There is no date/time stamp on the photo itself. Chances are this a file photo. Also, the committee you refer to has 21 or 22 members plus aides. The room in this photo does not look big enough to handle that many people. Also, why does Biden have 2 different colors of ties if these photos were taken same time same place?

In Love and Light,

AM
"Follow the Money"
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

Also, why does Biden have 2 different colors of ties if these photos were taken same time same place?

Well, perhaps he spilled soup on the other one

"AM" seems to think stupidity and ignorance are interchangeable when he/she lays down the "I may be stupid, but at least I'm not ignorant" line next to "Stupid is as stupid does" Sorry pal, but ignorance can be pushed aside by education; Stupidity is the inability to see logic if it's sitting on your nose.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Find UFOs, The Apocalypse, New World Order, Political Analysis,
Alternative Health, Armageddon, Conspiracies, Prophecies, Spirituality,
Home Schooling, Home Mortgages and more, in:
The Rumor Mill News Reading Room

Reader dd: "CASPER, 'WE', AND WENDY - PLEASE GIVE US YOUR OPINION OF CHENEY"

Posted By: hobie <Send E-Mail>
Date: Friday, 23-Apr-2010 13:25:56

In Response To: 1st CASPER for APR 22nd: "DECLARATION OF CASPER OPINIONS - For Posterity If No Other Reason" (hobie) (Thanks, dd :)

Reader dd writes:

Re: 1st CASPER for APR 22nd: 'DECLARATION OF C....

DEAR CASPER, WE AND WENDY:

EITHER ONE OF YOU OR ALL CAN ANSWER FOR OR AS CASPER.
PLEASE GIVE US YOUR OPINION OF CHENEY.
THANK YOU,

HOBIE PLEASE POST THIS FOR ALL TO SEE.

CASPER's RESPONSE TO READER dd'S QUERY in re: CHENEY

Date: Saturday, 24-Apr-2010 14:40:07

In Response To: Reader dd: "CASPER, 'WE', AND WENDY - PLEASE GIVE US YOUR OPINION OF CHENEY" (hobie) Received via e-mail from Wendy:

=====

For DD @ RMN:

Cheney has come up in several updates over the years usually in the context of "document destruction" as I recall.

A pawn of Bush Senior. A MK ULTRA 'handler'(read Cathy O'Brien's chilling expose on Cheney). Bush Juniors 'baby sitter'. A brilliant man, full of deceit and intrigue on the world stage. NWO and NAZI leader. A full participant in the sabotage of Program Funding. Probable source of Bush's "pre-emption" policies. A difficult adversary. No association or relation to 'casper' as charged by Story. 'Off with his head'. casper

=====

E-mail from CHRISTOPHER STORY

Date: Saturday, 24-Apr-2010 19:39:05

In Response To: Reader dd: "CASPER, 'WE', AND WENDY - PLEASE GIVE US YOUR OPINION OF CHENEY" (hobie) (Thanks, Chris. :)

Christopher Story writes:

Re: Reader dd: 'CASPER, 'WE', AND WENDY - PLEA....

CASPER: Continuous Activity Scheduling Planning Execution and Replanning: Procedure deployed by the Jet Propulsion Laboratory, California Institute of Technology, which uses iterative repair to support continuous modification and updating of current working plan in light of changing operating context.

The CASPER operation is the VIRTUAL equivalent of the foregoing REAL WORLD procedure dealing with autonomous spacecraft. The VIRTUAL equivalent, operated, on behalf of the criminal Box Gang under the supervision of the former MK-ULTRA controller, Richard B Cheney, Bush Sr's CIA associate, applies the foregoing procedure to modify and manipulate the expectations of the Bush-ransacked Ponzi victims.

ANONYMOUS Wendy makes a statement which is INCORRECT but as an ANONYMOUS and therefore cowardly provider of 'information', operates in the VIRTUAL WORLD 'herself' and so cannot be held accountable for 'her' statements. ALL ANONYMOUS CONTRIBUTIONS are without credibility or merit as they cannot be provenanced and therefore by definition lack all intellectual standing and underpinning. They are just verbiage.

Anyone relying on such anonymous contributions for 'enlightenment' is being deluded. No credence can EVER be attached to ANY anonymous contribution.

Sorry I apparently need to keep repeating myself.

CASPER: "CASPER'S RESPONSE TO STORY'S LATEST ACCUSATIONS..."

Date: Saturday, 24-Apr-2010 23:34:39

In Response To: E-mail from CHRISTOPHER STORY (hobie) Received from Wendy via e-mail:

=====

Casper's Response to Story's latest accusations hurled at Casper, Wendy and WE.

This fellow appears to be a 'nut-case'.

First, 'WE' are named after Cheney's hometown.
Now 'WE' are the 'gobbledygook's in his current post.
If there remains any doubt about this man's inability to reason, or to learn what the truth is about 'OUR BUSINESS', this should settle the issue once and for all.
He is someone's 'attack dog' and little more.

Which would you rather have friends, truth as it unfolds daily from an 'anonymous source' or volumes of incorrect and 'stale' "news" from an identifiable source?

Why do you suppose he went silent on Feb. 12th regarding 'our business' and only within the past week has again decided to step forward with still more incorrect and 'stale' "news"? My guess is because he either determined, or someone helped him determine, that he was regularly posting garbage vies a' vie 'our business' so he 'went silent'. . His attention went to the SEC lawsuit and his attempts to assist Cottrell to obtain his 6.2T "line item" disbursement with no mention of our business for two months. OR, in the alternative, perhaps his utterly corrupt 'handler', her Ladyship the Queen, ordered him to stand down while she attempted one last round of scams in cooperation with the D.C. Cabal?

Since the day Story 'jumped into' our business 3 or so years ago he has very seldom had anything worth while to say about our business. I personally read everything he says, with interest, just to be sure WE have not missed something and there have been occasions, rare occasions, when that has happened but mostly I read his stuff to see what he has to say about 'world events'. WE do not, as a rule, try to analyze such events ourselves at least not for inclusion in our updates. WE think we are not well informed enough to do so. As WE pointed out a year or two ago Story has "cemented" certain 'understandings' (actually 'lack' of understandings) into his head and IMO not even a wrecking ball could ever break his CLOSED MIND free to learn anything new. Continuing to refer to Program Recipients as 'Ponzi Victims' is an example. Believing her Ladyship to be a 'victim' is another. Wanta was yet another which required years for him to 'figure out'. Gratuitously attacking Wendy, WE and Casper is still another, assigning first one and then another silly, childish and INCORRECT identification to us. What do you suppose motivates him to do this every so often? Well, WE will guess again the very same guess WE proffered the last time his mouth began 'foaming'. Story, by his own admission, intends to write one or more books and offer them FOR SALE. OUR updates stand in direct opposition to his "Storyline" and have since day one. He is well aware our updates go worldwide by e-mail and are closely followed by important people. There is no way for him to reconcile the storyline he has been peddling with the altogether different Intel coming from US and many other 'messengers'. He is apparently determined to "SELL" the 'understandings' "CEMENTED" into his head no matter how bogus they are so he struggles mightily against those items and people and sources which dare to disagree with his 'understandings' of 'our business' which he has put forth already and intends to put forth further in his Book(s). WE said before, WE say again, unless he finds and uses something which melts the cement surrounding his brain you should shop for his book(s) in the Comic Book area of the stores. He has never known much about 'our business' and he continues to prove that everytime 'he goes there'. His mind is filled with incorrect understandings.

Why not go ahead and mention here, as another example of his misunderstandings and the "staleness" of his Intel that all the "buyoffs" mentioned in his last couple of updates, as he again "jumps into" our business are Bull_shit. Whether his description of Bidens buyoff of the nations attending the Nuclear Summit or our funds to the Banks, he is describing failed attempts to do this or that two weeks ago. His reference to "our taxes" and his estimate of what they are (%) again shows that he knows nothing at all about our business. First we are Ponzi Victims, then we owe taxes. He can't get his own Intel straightened out inside his head never mind the actual truth of things. (there are several other examples in his last two updates, I just don't have the time, the desire or the patience to re-read his verbose misunderstandings again to pull them out). None of what he says has happened. Our funds are locked down and the best efforts of mice and men can't get at them. The 'attempts' are true, the attempts to 'cut deals' with 'if come money' from our accounts by Obama AND THE QUEEN and all the 'major players' is true, their FAILURE seems to have escaped his attention even two weeks after the fact. By the way, Paulson was not shot dead and Storys Intel saying the Polish Prime Minister was shot dead is circumspect and is being denied by our sources ---although WE are not taking a position on this matter ourselves because it is not 'our business' or where our expertise lies. And finally, Story has had many years to get beyond his 'cemented' mindset of falsehoods and has failed to do so. Is it because he is "dense" or is it because his 'job' is to SELL now and later a storyline favorable to his Queen? WE really don't think him dense, blind perhaps but not dense.

Having advised RMN reader "DD" earlier today that WE have no association or contact with Cheney let us now deny WE have any association with this latest LIE coming from Story.

He appears to be someone's attack dog? Who do suppose is his 'handler'?

casper 4-24-10

p.s. On the business front the big dogs are continuing to fight over the bones. Last WE heard (today) they have been advised to eat worms instead.

=====
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Casper wrote:

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, April 26, 2010 1:13 PM
Subject: Fw: Story's story

Casper's Response to Story's latest accusations hurled at Casper, Wendy and WE.
This fellow appears to be a 'nut-case'.

First, 'WE' are named after Cheney's hometown.

Now 'WE' are the 'gobbledygook's in his current post.

If there remains any doubt about this man's inability to reason, or to learn what the truth is about 'OUR BUSINESS', this should settle the issue once and for all.

He is someone's 'attack dog' and little more.

Which would you rather have friends, truth as it unfolds daily from an 'anonymous source' or volumes of incorrect and 'stale' "news" from an identifiable source?

What was it that Story said that got Casper's knickers in such a bind? I read through the post (put up by Bellringer) a couple of times yesterday, and finally cut 'n pasted it so I could search. Here's what I found...

NOTHING’S CHANGED, OF COURSE: LOOK AT NANCY PELOSI
The whole point about the United States is that since it is a ‘Black’ foundation – which is to say, it is rooted in geomasonic esoteric magick make-believe and gobbldegook, as the notorious layout of Washington, DC, with its phallic monument and pentastar pathways, constantly remind us.

(The same can be stated about the Vatican, which has its own phallic monument in the centre of a circle: and look what's happening to the Vatican).

Hence nothing can ever go right in this country. Its foundation is malevolent, so everything always goes wrong. (Other countries, including Britain, of course, suffer similar problems due to their own comparable blind stupidity). Ever since the Editor of this service started visiting the United States frequently in 1977, there has been at least one major scandal ‘rocking’ Washington.

After 33 years of observing these routine eruptions of pure evil, the corrupt sewage floating downstream from Washington these days has lost its stench for veteran observers such as your correspondent. Since the root cause of these incessant manifestations of corruption isn’t either understood or tackled, they continue. Of the manifestations of the evil for which Washington is notorious, the most egregious is the continued existence of a corrupted Intelligence Power which has usurped the Executive and Legislative Branches and operates as an arrogant, murderous self-financing ‘state within the state’ without any meaningful checks and balances.

But from the perspective of the corrupted ‘elevated personages’ living and having their being within the Beltway, the status quo cannot be faulted. Take, for instance, the case of the Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi. A list of her investment holdings with her husband as joint tenants in common with regard to the god they worship, Mammon, is given at Note (7).

This list provides an insight into the values of such operatives, who are supposed, when surfaced as legislators, to be impartial servants of the people.

So, unless Casper thinks that Story is claiming that he laid out Washington DC (when everyone knows that it's Deep Knight who gets laid in Washington, but that's another Story) he's being a bit oversensitive. Then again, who knows what's REALLY written between the lines between the lines...
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Maybe he was talking about this from Fulford instead of something from Story. Easy to get confused. Half a dozen of one, 6 of the other...

From GodLikeProductions forum (where nobody is even close to being Godlike)

Ben Fulford: Sorcha Faal linked to "Naval Intelligence" and "Casper" a front for Dick Cheney? RSS
True?
User ID: 888780
United States
4/5/2010 12:50 AM
Ben Fulford: Sorcha Faal linked to "Naval Intelligence" and "Casper" a front for Dick Cheney?

Let the New World Order folks stew in their own juices a bit longer

There has been a lot of panicky maneuvering behind the scenes these days with multiple sources trying to feed the Black Dragon Society with information that cannot be verified.

First we have a group claiming they have already restored the US to constitutional law and that the states have taken back their rights. Unfortunately, that does not seem to have ended the sickening Zionist/New World Order Obama media circus so we remain skeptical.

Then, we are hearing Obama was summoned to China for a secret, emergency trip. Two separate news sources linked to Naval Intelligence (“Sorcha Faal”) and a source some people tell me is a front for Dick Cheney (Casper) both say this took place. We will try to verify this soon.

However, time is not on the side of the New World Order thugs so our instinct is to lay quiet and let them continue their panicked maneuvers for a bit longer. I know people are running out of patience but we are dealing with very dangerous, mentally sick individuals and we must continue to avoid giving them an excuse to start WW3. Time is not on their side. Reality will continue to deconstruct their illusions.

Funny, but reality has been unable to deconstruct these people's NESARA and Deliveries illusions...
"Follow the Money"