The Restore America Plan

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Re: The Restore America Plan

Post by texino »

Cathulhu said
Sadly, traffic separated us before I could carry out further anthropological observations.

I believe you saw everything you need to know
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

I was curious to see how many front teeth they're missing. I begin to see a connection.
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
Harvester

Post by Harvester »

Finally, the 50th grand jury of the republics is seated. My spidey sense tells me . . . . we're very close to the fat lady singing. STAND TALL WARRIORS!

Will be fun to watch the Quatloosians jump ship !

http://www.zerohedge.com
http://www.americandreampreservation.com/node/5
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Harvester wrote:Finally, the 50th grand jury of the republics is seated. My spidey sense tells me . . . . we're very close to the fat lady singing. STAND TALL WARRIORS!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think that we're a lot closer to the agricultural fathead making yet another prediction wholly ungrounded in reality or fact.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Harvester wrote:Finally, the 50th grand jury of the republics is seated. My spidey sense tells me . . . . we're very close to the fat lady singing. STAND TALL WARRIORS!

Um, on March 3rd they were "a few weeks away" from these "Grand Juries" being seated so it must have happened already! The warriors have already stood tall!

As for "Quatloosians jumping ship," I'm willing to wait and see. Let's see who will be having fun a few weeks or months from now.
"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Deep Knight wrote:

Um, on March 3rd they were "a few weeks away" from these "Grand Juries" being seated so it must have happened already! The warriors have already stood tall!
[color]

Well, considering that these idiots are of the same breed of polecat as the NESARA types, who always have an excuse for everything, I'm guessing that PotatoBlight has excuses aplenty to offer to explain why these (ahahaha) "Grand Juries" have yet to do anything worth noticing.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Cathulhu

Post by Cathulhu »

Harvester said:
Today, 3/29/2010, unbeknownst to most Americans, warrants were served to all governors arresting their bonds. Today, the start of Passover commemorating the Hebrew escape from enslavement, also starts America's escape from corporate slavery. The beginning of the end of the global banking cartel's lock on our Country. What a day for rejoicing! This is HUGE!

You'll have to forgive us as we come into the dragons lair for a little dance. Reenie, you are a tireless warrior for truth & freedom - God bless you!
David, you are a true genius. I've learned much from you (12 §411) and have much to learn yet. I thank God for you & may you live long & prosper!

To think I only recently discovered the matrix, born a chattel serf, given fraudulent paper money, paying taxes I didn't owe . . to bankers! And on it goes - The mind boggles - I'm way past the anger. In fact I've been quite giddy two days running. AND NOW .. to discover the Guardians are tearing down Babylon on my behalf, on your behalf.... It's brilliant! Thank you Jesus!

What a mighty God we serve!
Hey, Toothless Coward, did your warriors stand tall? Guess we must have accidentally stepped on a few of the cockroaches. It always amuses me how your ilk spend so much time sucking up to Jesus, "I'll praise you real loud, so make sure I get away with this, ok?"
Harvester

Post by Harvester »

Hay thanks for cross-posting. Yes, my warriors have stood tall. You'll see the results shortly.
I will pray for you, Cathulhu. No, not toothless - I keep 'em richt here in m'pocket.

There Is No Money
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Harvester wrote:Yes, my warriors have stood tall. You'll see the results shortly.
Please define "shortly." Is "shortly" in a day, 2 days, 4 days, a week, 2 weeks, or a month? We really need to know, because these vague time definitions never seem to run out (e.g. the same people who said "soon" 10 years ago are still saying it today).
"Follow the Money"
Cathulhu

Post by Cathulhu »

Harvester wrote:Hay thanks for cross-posting. Yes, my warriors have stood tall. You'll see the results shortly.
I will pray for you, Cathulhu. No, not toothless - I keep 'em richt here in m'pocket.

There Is No Money

I knew I stepped on something. Thanks for the heads up, Harv, I'll call the exterminator. I think I mistook your warriors for roaches, sorry! Well, actually, I'm not sorry at all. And what is "shortly?" You were broadcasting the revolution in March, and it's June and no one noticed.
Harvester

Post by Harvester »

Oh, they'll notice it this time alright.
Pottapaug1938 wrote:I think that we're a lot closer to the agricultural fathead making yet another prediction wholly ungrounded in reality or fact.
OK, here it is . . . .

Boston Celtics in 7
:mrgreen:

http://www.pissonplanet.con/bilderberg- ... pants.html
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Harvester wrote:Oh, they'll notice it this time alright.
Pottapaug1938 wrote:I think that we're a lot closer to the agricultural fathead making yet another prediction wholly ungrounded in reality or fact.
OK, here it is . . . .

Boston Celtics in 7

http://www.prissonplannet.net/bilderber ... pants.html
Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Harvester wrote:Hay thanks for cross-posting. Yes, my warriors have stood tall. You'll see the results shortly.
You are welcome, maybe even encouraged to stop by this forum in a month (July 9) and tell us the results we should have seen by then. Or do you need more time? And no, the Celtics winning on Monday night doesn't count.
"Follow the Money"
Harvester

Post by Harvester »

Will do. BTW, it would appear the Lakers just got Rondo-ed.

http://benjaminfulford.nut/2010/06/14/i ... -go-along/
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Harvester wrote:Oh, they'll notice it this time alright.
OK, here it is . . . .

Boston Celtics in 7

http://www.prisonplaypen.com/hot-bilderberg-pants.html
Harvester wrote:Will do. BTW, it would appear the Lakers just got Rondo-ed.

http://benjaminfoolfard.net/2010/06/14/ ... o-go-away/
The LA Lakers beat the Boston Celtics in game seven of the NBA Finals to claim the NBA title for the second year running. It’s not often that the NBA Finals get to game 7, so yesterday’s game was touted as one of the biggest games in the National Basketball Association’s recent history. The final score was Celtics 79, Lakers 83.
Lakers Riot: Looting, Violence After Lakers Win Over Celtics

LOS ANGELES (CBS/AP/KCBS) Celebration after the Lakers win over the Celtics for the NBA championship turned ugly Thursday evening in neighborhoods near the Staples Center in Los Angeles.

Hundreds of police officers massed around the Staples Center before Game 7 of the NBA finals, aiming to prevent a repeat of the violence that accompanied the Lakers' victory last year. But despite that, scattered pockets of violence erupted around the arena.

CBS affiliate KCBS reports that rocks and traffic cones were thrown at cars, and motorists were harassed. At least two fights broke out that included several people being dragged from cars.

The windows of one car were smashed and bonfires were started; a cab was set on fire and within moments was engulfed in flames, according to aerial reports from the station.

KCBS reporters saw one man kicked and beaten by at least three people until he appeared to be unconscious.

There were also reports that several fans attempted to loot a gas station and that a nearby McDonald's was apparently broken into and looted.

Moments after the game, the LAPD said they had an "unlawful assembly' situation. Officers on horseback pushed several small groups away from the downtown area. Brian Humphrey of the Los Angeles Fire Department said paramedics treated "multiple patients."

By Friday, police spokesman Cleon Joseph said 38 people had been arrested. Most of the arrests were for public intoxication, while others were for vandalism and inciting a riot.
It wasn't Laker fans celebrating, it was people upset that Harvester's prediction was off. Scattered pockets of people who wanted a Big Mac washed down by some intoxicating beverage, apparently.
"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Deep Knight wrote:
The LA Lakers beat the Boston Celtics in game seven of the NBA Finals to claim the NBA title for the second year running. It’s not often that the NBA Finals get to game 7, so yesterday’s game was touted as one of the biggest games in the National Basketball Association’s recent history. The final score was Celtics 79, Lakers 83.
Lakers Riot: Looting, Violence After Lakers Win Over Celtics

LOS ANGELES (CBS/AP/KCBS) Celebration after the Lakers win over the Celtics for the NBA championship turned ugly Thursday evening in neighborhoods near the Staples Center in Los Angeles.

Hundreds of police officers massed around the Staples Center before Game 7 of the NBA finals, aiming to prevent a repeat of the violence that accompanied the Lakers' victory last year. But despite that, scattered pockets of violence erupted around the arena.

CBS affiliate KCBS reports that rocks and traffic cones were thrown at cars, and motorists were harassed. At least two fights broke out that included several people being dragged from cars.

The windows of one car were smashed and bonfires were started; a cab was set on fire and within moments was engulfed in flames, according to aerial reports from the station.

KCBS reporters saw one man kicked and beaten by at least three people until he appeared to be unconscious.

There were also reports that several fans attempted to loot a gas station and that a nearby McDonald's was apparently broken into and looted.

Moments after the game, the LAPD said they had an "unlawful assembly' situation. Officers on horseback pushed several small groups away from the downtown area. Brian Humphrey of the Los Angeles Fire Department said paramedics treated "multiple patients."

By Friday, police spokesman Cleon Joseph said 38 people had been arrested. Most of the arrests were for public intoxication, while others were for vandalism and inciting a riot.
Sadly, had Perkins not gone down with that injury, I think that we'd have seen similar stories with a Boston dateline. The local cops were out in battalion strength, that night.
Last edited by Pottapaug1938 on Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Deep Knight wrote:
You are welcome, maybe even encouraged to stop by this forum in a month (July 9) and tell us the results we should have seen by then. Or do you need more time? And no, the Celtics winning on Monday night doesn't count.
July 9th was almost 2 weeks ago. How has that RAP thing worked out?
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

It and NESARA are running neck and neck, to NO WHERE!!!!!!
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Strange, there's still no response, even though
Tim Turner now interim President of NEW Republic of United States!
John MacHaffie also claims that:
80 countries recognize them as the government.

There was an assassination attempt months ago so Tim Turner had to stay low.

July 4 expectations were halted by world events but better things eventuated including Restore the World.
Eventuated? I'll have to refudiate that. But, be warned, others who support the Restore America Plan don't support Mr. Turner.
I have "evidence" that "you" Tim Turner are a Turncoat, a Traitor, a Charlatan and you have conspired with the Enemies of Our yahweh Father for the purpose of the Destruction of Yahweh's Children! And you are using the powers of your father Lucifer in a vain attempt to Destroy the Restore America plan - from Within!
For those of you who have been following the information on the Restore America Plan and the Guardians of the Republic, last night, May 2, 2010, Sam Kennedy did his weekly radio show and as one of the founding elders, He gave a great deal of shocking information about corruption, lies and deceit that has gone on within the R.A.P. patriot movement. Apparently many grand jury members have been hurt by these actions and many people feel betrayed.
I love a good schism, don't you?
"Follow the Money"
Cathulhu

Post by Cathulhu »

When I play a republic in Civilization:Revolution, the computer addresses me as Empress. So how'd he get to be President of a Republic? Shouldn't he be Emperor? Or maybe just Grand Poobah? Or to quote the Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers, the Hifalutin' Abba Dabba Yucca Ducca Hootchie Dootchie!