Soon

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Soon

Post by Deep Knight »

I regularly visit Welcome The Light and other old Mark Huber boards to find out if there's an update on Rama and Tara (not recently) and found this. Unintentionally ironic.

The Galactics Keep Saying “Soon”. How Do I Overcome My Doubts?
Apr 27, 2010

And now for something completely different
04/25/2010 by John Smallman

John Smallman: Good morning, dear Saul. I was getting very irritated yesterday as I was retyping book material: so much “joy,” “delight,” “bliss”. . . and “SOON”! And the illusion seems to roll on — essentially, seemingly unchanged. How can I go on putting your continuously upbeat forecasts about humanity’s imminent move into full consciousness and the New Age into the public domain? You (and others) have been saying “soon” for at least ten years, yet conflicts, wars, and environmental destruction continue apace. Comments on the blog that question the use of the word “soon” and that remark that this kind of message is not new and that nothing changes, all seem quite valid to me.

So how do I overcome my doubts and my lack of faith that all is as it should be and help our readers to do the same? I am ready for your words of advice and encouragement. Please help me to relax and allow, and then guide my pen.

Good morning John, your doubts and anxieties are understandable. God has promised joy, and He always delivers, but you have to. . . accept.

Very many of you continue to argue and fight among yourselves about which channeled messages — if any — are valid. They all have validity, but their messages vary because those receiving them are different, have different hopes and prejudices, and have different basic vocabularies through which the messages are filtered.

To change the world you have to change yourselves, which means being forgiving, loving, accepting, and cooperative. When you are at war with yourselves, you see God, the Holy Spirit, Angels, guides, and channeled entities preaching Love and Light. And you look and see where it hasn’t got you! Humanity’s outlook is still: What’s the point, It’s a dog-eat-dog world, You’ve got to protect yourself. . . no one else will. You are not extending and sharing the energy of God’s infinite Love for you, instead you continue to create and send out mistrust, doubt, and fear, which feeds and strengthens the illusory reality instead of helping to dissolve it.

Jesus was loving kindness, forgiveness, and acceptance. Yes, in the short term, He was crucified, but He set the foundations for a new way to live, and many of you have followed His example and found peace in your lives. For the world to change you all have to offer peace and love and acceptance in every moment. So long as you wait for others or your governments to do it, so long will you continue to wait.

You know non-violence works, it has been demonstrated — Gandhi in the first half of the twentieth century, young people in the USA in the 60s and 70s, and young people in Eastern Europe in the 80s and 90s — but when the cause is won people tend to go back to their old ways, complaining and seeing themselves as victims (of some other form of injustice), and they close themselves off again from one another in fear.

The way forward is to love your way through your fear by dropping your defenses, and responding to perceived attacks with kindness, compassion, and a desire to understand the other’s pain. Then accept yourselves and others with compassion — always. Responding to perceived attack in any other way maintains and strengthens the state of conflict. You have to open your arms in love in every situation, releasing your fears and your doubts. It most definitely does work, but you cannot know this until you do it.

When you start to respond with love and acceptance instead of fear and anger, your whole life experience will change. More people than ever before are doing this, and it is having an enormous effect. The balance is shifting rapidly toward non-violence, while confrontation and attack are becoming most unfashionable and will soon be unacceptable. So do your bit; respond always with loving kindness, and watch peacefully and joyously as weapons are laid down forever, and the attitudes that encourage and support them melt.

It will happen — one person at a time. Except that the moment is fast approaching when all the rest will do it at the same instant, to bring in the promised and long-awaited new Golden Age. God has promised it, and as you all know deep in your heart, He always delivers. Embrace love once more, and this time maintain that state, knowing that you are divinely supported and that you cannot fail.

With so very much love, Saul.

Soon, now, very soon. If it had eaten a Mexican dinner for Cinco de Mayo, you would be close enough to smell its farts.
"Follow the Money"