Get On the Casper Bus

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Get On the Casper Bus

Post by Deep Knight »

Let's all go to Washington DC on busses and sieze control of our packies!

Casper Update: May 12, 2010

Last night the "trigger packs", once again out for delivery, were returned to D.C. to have something added or attached to the packs. Upon arrival in D.C. they were confiscated by Geithner and hidden in Treasury. They were 'forcibly' removed from Treasury this morning but their departure from D.C. via BRINKS is being blocked by orders of OBAMA. The planes are not being allowed to take off. Brinks says they are not able to take on the Federal Government in Court. 'The good guys' have again taken possession of the packs but can't get them delivered.

OBAMA continues to tell the entire world that the funds, all the funds, belong to him personally and he will never ever allow the people to receive them. He says he is in possession of documents signed by every recipient signing all funds over to him, FORGED DOCUMENTS as previously reported. He is joined in these current actions by the House, The Senate, The Judiciary, Geithner, The Queen, Merkle and Sarkozy. He has told all the Countries awaiting their funds immediately after us that they will never receive, that their funds also belong to him. He has told them and the IMF as well that they will accept the additional trillions of FIAT from the FED or they can all go under, whichever they choose. He has threatened Russia, China, Japan and all the other Countries saying he is the boss, he is the 'SuperPower' and all will do as he says-or else.

OBAMA has been told repeatedly he will never be able to access the metals backed funds belonging to the people, the Countries and the world. Trade attempts continue to be blocked. He has stripped HLS of all funds available there, also all funds from Medicare, Social Security, IRS and Treasury. He has again threatened any recipient receiving a package with 'confiscation' (and more). As reported previously the man is literally INSANE.

All of these goings on have been presented to various major 'mainstream media'. None will 'run with it' as some have been bought and others follow the owners orders who are part of the Cabal. Recall that the "Suitcase" was delivered to Glenn Beck only to be returned when he received orders from Murdock that he could not run with it. FOX NEWS continues to refuse to air what is happening. Some reporters who are asking questions have been told to "dig a hole, get in it and to pull the dirt in on top of them".

WE raised this question some weeks ago. Are we collectively willing to go to D.C., perhaps in buses, to pick up our packages, perhaps with the camera's rolling? Think about this, discuss it among yourselves.

Whether 10B more for Fannnie as announced last week or one T more for Europe at U.S. taxpayer expense as announced Monday, Obama is saying to you and to the world that his completely Fraudulent Financial Ponzi Playpen, run with money 'from thin air', will continue until the world collapses and to hell with the consequences, all that matters to him is to preserve himself in power and to stop the new Banking System and the Exposures.

casper 5-12-10

Casper keeps talking about this but never organizes anything. Granted, if he did so his level of support would be obvious, but that's no excuse! You're either on the bus or off the bus.
"Follow the Money"
bmielke

Re: Get On the Casper Bus

Post by bmielke »

Whoa, Whoa, Whoa!

Brinks has planes?

Glenn Beck not allowed to run with something on Rupert Murdoch's orders?

Casper going to seize control with bus loads of people?

My god who has the popcorn.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Find UFOs, The Apocalypse, New World Order, Political Analysis,
Alternative Health, Armageddon, Conspiracies, Prophecies, Spirituality,
Home Schooling, Home Mortgages and more, in:
The Rumor Mill News Reading Room

Yes, and you find this response to Casper's May 12 posting here too.

Reader BS: "...I GUESS IT'S SETTLED, THEN..."

Posted By: hobie
Date: Wednesday, 12-May-2010 14:33:02

In Response To: 1st CASPER for MAY 12th: "AS REPORTED PREVIOUSLY THE MAN IS LITERALLY INSANE" (hobie) (Thanks, BS. :)

Reader BS writes:
Re: 1st CASPER for MAY 12th: 'AS REPORTED PREV....

Thanks Casper. I guess it's settled then. There is no one on the face of the earth powerful enough to take the bad guys on and get the packs delivered. Not even Shelden Nidels buddies from outer space can help though their still working on it. But as a last resort folks, Casper would like all of us that aren't on portable oxygen, in wheelchairs and walkers or canes to travel on down the DC and get the packs ourselves?!?!?....HAHAHAHA..... ROFLMAO. Almost swallowed my partial bridge on that one. Well, at least he answered the question about the suitcase, but left another to be answered.

If every time the packs are brought back to DC and then the good guys take possession of them, why not walk them over to the US Post Office and drop them in the mail? Send them registered, return receipt requested and there you go. I guess that would be to easy, but maybe someday someone will figure out how to get them out. Two more weeks to June and only six months to Christmas.

I doubt we'll ever know the real reason for the delay, but one thing I do know is that big piles of money electronic or otherwise do not sit around. TPTB are probably trading the hell out of it. There is no way the bad guys are not going to get a piece of the action, so when someone blinks, we'll finally get some forward movement of the positive kind. And the nonsense continues, Sigh....:(

Reader RD: "WELL, HERE WE GO AGAIN. DO WE BELIEVE, OR DON'T WE?"

Date: Wednesday, 12-May-2010 15:55:23

In Response To: 1st CASPER for MAY 12th: "AS REPORTED PREVIOUSLY THE MAN IS LITERALLY INSANE" (hobie) (Thanks, RD. :)

Reader RD writes:

Well, here we go again. Do we believe, or don't we?

IF we can somehow get this latest confirmed as true, it's time for the buses, at least for anybody with the guts to get on board. I'll take my chances in D.C., we'll have lots of witnesses and lots of cameras rolling. The wrong move will set off a spark that will ignite all that dry powder out there, they had better really think twice before doing anything stupid.

Now is the time for our voices to be heard, people. Let's see what all of us are made of, who's going to join me in putting the plan into action? Who will provide the buses, pickup points, set the date, etc? It must all be done in unison, everybody will show up at the same time, to hell with the MSM, we will have our own cameras recording events as they transpire. I say it's a lot better to go out in a bang than out with a whimper, let's DO IT!

RD

CGI's APROPOS: CASPER INVITES FELLOW IMBECILES, MORONS AND IDIOTS TO GO ON A ROAD TRIP TO ...

Posted By: CGI_admin
Date: Wednesday, 12-May-2010 18:14:24

In Response To: 1st CASPER for MAY 12th: "AS REPORTED PREVIOUSLY THE MAN IS LITERALLY INSANE" (hobie)

DEAR MR. CASPER,

I WOULD APPRECIATE MORE INFORMATION ON THIS WONDERFUL IDEA OF A TRIP TO D.C. TO PROCLAIM OUR RIGHTS TO OUR "PACK" AND DEMAND OUR MONEY.

PERHAPS YOU THOUGHT ABOUT WRITING SUCH A LETTER !?

WELL DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME - CAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO WERE INVITED TO GO ON THIS TRIP WERE CHOSEN FROM THIS CHART - [chart of mental defect types]

THERE IS A PICTURE OF ALL THOSE WHO ARE GOING AND AS YOU CAN SEE THERE ISN'T ANY RUSH OR PUSHING TO GET A SEAT ! [empty bus]

WHAT DID YOU THINK - THAT YOU WOULD GET A FORMAL INVITATION TO A DINNER AT THE WHITE HOUSE - WHERE MR. OBAMA WOULD LISTEN TO YOUR STORY WHILE YOU ENJOYED A GLASS OF CHARDINAY WITH HIM ?

IF ANY ONE DECIDES TO GO - PLEASE BE SURE TO LET ME KNOW IN PLENTY OF TIME - 'CAUSE I WANT TO BE THERE TO VIDEO THE EVENT AS YOU ALL GET ARRESTED AND CORALED INTO "THIS" BUS -

CAN YOU IMAGINE WHAT "ANYONE" LISTENING TO THESE PEOPLE'S RANTS WOULD THINK -

YOU WANT WHAT? YOU SAY THERE ARE PACKS WITH HUGE AMOUNTS OF MONEY IN THEM... AND THAT PRES. OBAMA HAS STOPPED THEM FROM BEING DELIVERED ? WHAT?... YOU SAY THERE WAS SOME KIND OF "PROSPERITY PROGRAMS" AND...

THESE PEOPLE ARE ALL NUTS - ARREST THEM FOR...

NOW DON'T MISUNDERSTAND ME AS SAYING THAT I DON'T BELIEVE THAT THE PROGRAMS ARE REAL OR THAT THEY WON'T HAPPEN -

THIS POST IS TO SIMPLY REITERATE THE ABSURDNESS OF THE POSTS THAT CASPER/WENDY KEEP PUBLISHING AND THAT IF YOU ARE PUTTING "ANY" TRUST IN WHAT THEY POST - WELL MAYBE YOU ARE AMONG THOSE LISTED ON THE ABOVE CHART ????

ONCE AGAIN - THIS WAS AN "APROPOS" POST !!!

Reader: "SOUNDS LIKE THIS COULD ALL BE B/S"

Date: Wednesday, 12-May-2010 19:58:08

In Response To: 1st CASPER for MAY 12th: "AS REPORTED PREVIOUSLY THE MAN IS LITERALLY INSANE" (hobie) (Thanks, J. :)

Reader Jeremiah writes:

Sounds like this could all be B/S. I remember these reports saying the exact same things as when Bush Jr would not release the packies. It's a re-run all over again.

If not B/S then I would suspect blackmail, Pres. Obama might be being told what to do, what to say and how to act in regards to this matter.

Best Regards
Jeremiah
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

In 1964 Ken Kesey and The Merry Pranksters took a now-famous trip across the US in a brightly painted bus named "Further." The idea was to go to the NYC World's Fair while taking lots of LSD and filming the whole thing.Image
Now, Casper wants to film people going to DC in busses to demand access to some non-existent packies that are being kept from them by the New World Order. Not exactly like the delusions one gets from taking massive quantities of LSD, but close. As for the film, I have seen bits and pieces of the 1964 effort over the years (in documentaries and the like) and they're the worst sort of home movies, boring images that might have meant something at the time but now just go on and on.

The 1964 incident was covered in the book "The Electric Koolaid Acid Test." No doubt if and when Casper goes to DC (don't hold your breath) it will be "The Drink the Koolaid Packie Test." Bring back the Sixties, man!
"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Deep Knight wrote:
The 1964 incident was covered in the book "The Electric Koolaid Acid Test." No doubt if and when Casper goes to DC (don't hold your breath) it will be "The Drink the Koolaid Packie Test." Bring back the Sixties, man![/color]
I think that the packie crowd has been hitting their Koolaid Packie jugs pretty heavily already. What else could explain those spectacularly deranged rants of theirs?
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

You get on the bus and go 'round and 'round, up and down, getting nowhere.
"Follow the Money"
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

We must not forget that Ken Kesey was a volunteer for the MKULTRA program where the CIA gave volunteers and some non-volunteers LSD. Now some strange agents claim that the CIA used MKULTRA to do all sorts of wacko stuff. The reality, however, is it supported the creation of some really awful music.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

Why do I hear The Who singing "Magic Bus"???
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
texino

Post by texino »

Cathulhu asks
It's a good song? If it is stuck in your head, it means your brain is happy.

Personally, I think 100 English pounds is a fair price for a bus.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
texino@gmail.com
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

texino wrote:Cathulhu asks
It's a good song? If it is stuck in your head, it means your brain is happy.

Personally, I think 100 English pounds is a fair price for a bus.
Remember that those are 1966-vintage pounds.... :wink:
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

[quote="Deep Knight"]Let's all go to Washington DC on busses and sieze control of our packies!

I just looked in my dictionary. "Buses" are motor vehicles; and "busses" are kisses.

Hey -- there's a form of protest that I could get into, given the right "protest partner".... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
texino

Post by texino »

Well considering DK's extreme interest in Super Models, I can understand way he would wish to travel on "busses" while being bused to DC. (The sly dog...))
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
texino@gmail.com
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

Hey, if Roger Daltrey were on the bus, I'd get a prefrontal lobotomy and jump on!

I say, now I got my magic bus!
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:
Deep Knight wrote:Let's all go to Washington DC on busses and sieze control of our packies!

I just looked in my dictionary. "Buses" are motor vehicles; and "busses" are kisses.

Hey -- there's a form of protest that I could get into, given the right "protest partner".... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Merrium Webster sez:

Main Entry: 1bus
Pronunciation: \ˈbəs\
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural bus·es also bus·ses
Usage: often attributive
Etymology: short for omnibus
Date: circa 1909
1 a : a large motor vehicle designed to carry passengers usually along a fixed route according to a schedule b : automobile
2 : a small hand truck
3 a : bus bar b : a set of parallel conductors in a computer system that forms a main transmission path
4 : a spacecraft or missile that carries one or more detachable devices (as warheads)

I am familiar with this plural from computer busses (right or wrong, this is how EEs spell this plural where I work). As for kisses, dictonary.com sez:

buss   /bʌs/ Show Spelled[buhs] Show IPA
–noun, verb (used with object), verb (used without object)
kiss.
Origin:
1560–70; perh. b. obs. bass kiss and obs. cuss kiss (c. G Kuss; r. ME, OE coss (c. ON koss ))

So it seems that this is a good definition, but a one that's a bit old (if you consider 450 years old, which as I understand it St. Germain doesn't).

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Buss may relate of any of these:

an alternate spelling of bus, used mainly in the case of an electrical bus, also rarely for a computer bus
a word meaning to kiss
BUSS, the Birmingham University Speleological Society
BUSS Ltd, a Bradford-based independent software house which developed the SimplePlot graphing and data visualisation libraries.
Buss (also called a Herring Buss), a small fishing boat with two masts
Buss Island, an imaginary island that was believed to lie in the north Atlantic
Buss (film), a 2004 Lithuanian film

As for a song...

Prosperity Bus Lyrics
Artist(Band):The Who Want’s to Believe

One day soon I’ll get in the line (Too much, Prosperity Bus)
To get on the bus to get what’s mine (Too much, Prosperity Bus)
I'm so nervous, I just sit and smile (Too much, Prosperity Bus)
The Illuminati might shoot me in another mile (Too much, Prosperity Bus)
Thank you, Casper, for getting me here (Too much, Prosperity Bus)
You'll get a kickback, have no fear (Too much, Prosperity Bus)
I don't want to cause no fuss (Too much, Prosperity Bus)
Just want my money right off the Bus. (Too much, Prosperity Bus)
Nooooooooo!

I don't care how much I pay (Too much, Prosperity Bus)
To Bellringer, I need by updates each day (Too much, Prosperity Bus)
Give me a hundred (Prosperity Bus)
I won't take under (Prosperity Bus)
Goes like thunder (Prosperity Bus)
It's a new-age wonder (Prosperity Bus)

Prosperity Packie, Prosperity Bus, Prosperity Packie,
I want it, I want it, I want it...(You can't have it!)
Think how much you'll save...(You can't have it!)]
I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it ... (You can't have it!)

You can have your prosperity packies for 1 Quatzillion dollars
That’s 1 with 40 zeros after it
Too much!
I want it, I want it, I want it, I want it ...

Thruppence and sixpence every day
To Bellringer ‘cause I’m crazy
Thruppence and sixpence each day
Casper tells me it’s on its way

Prosperity Bus, Prosperity Bus, Prosperity Bus, Prosperity Bus, Prosperity Bus...
I want the Prosperity Bus, I want the Prosperity Bus, I want the Prosperity Bus...

I said, now I've got my Delivery (Too much, the Prosperity Bus)
Well, maybe not “got,” but it’s on its way (Too much, the Prosperity Bus)
The packies all came back today (Too much, the Prosperity Bus)
Each time they go a different way (Too much, the Prosperity Bus)
I want it, i want it, I want it, I want it ...

Every day you'll eat my dust (Too much, the Prosperity Bus)
As I go to get my packie on the Prosperity Bus (Too much, the Prosperity Bus)
I want it, i want it, I want it, I want it ...
"Follow the Money"
texino

Post by texino »

You just have to hand it to that Deep Knight. He's the King of them all, y'all.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
texino@gmail.com