Rayelan on the Move

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Rayelan on the Move

Post by Deep Knight »

Apparently Rayelan of Rumor Mill News is moving to Ohio to save money so she can make ends meet off donations and the ads (including "Jerky Direct") on her site. Not only is RMN a NESARA-friendly place, it's the only other place that gives credence to Casper. One wonders why they're not rolling in dough...

Find UFOs, The Apocalypse, New World Order, Political Analysis, Alternative Health, Armageddon, Conspiracies, Prophecies, Spirituality, Home Schooling, Home Mortgages and more, in: The Rumor Mill News Reading Room

WE'RE IN TROUBLE FOLKS.......

Posted By: Never_Surrender <Send E-Mail>
Date: Friday, 21-May-2010 01:36:04

Hi folks,

The chip-in is reading 43%, or still under half of what we must bring in to make the bills here, at $1,524.77 as of this time meaning we need to raise the other 57% in just about ten days.

Saying that another way - we are 2/3s of the way through this month and we have raised just over one third of the money we need to stay up and running.

I recently posted mentioning that there is no longer a back up plan for the bills at RMN as every single credit card is full.

I also posted that Rayelan has a plan to reduce her monthly bills so that she can make it on the money we bring in every month here - she is selling her home and moving to a state where the cost of living is much lower just so that she can make it on what comes in monthly.

Everything is in the works - soon Raye will be able to rest much easier knowing that she is going to make it from month to month but she just needs to get from point A to point B first.

It is a very stressful time trying to show her house and begin packing and trying to plan a move across the country alone and it is adding a lot more stress not knowing if the money to pay this months bills is going to come in.

I've been where Raye is now, not knowing where you are going to live, how you are going to find a place to live, how you are going to find the money to move, and then hoping you will still have the energy left to pull it all off even if you do solve all the other problems. When you are going through these things, you feel homeless, even though you are still living in a house at the time, you feel like your foundation and everything keeping you warm, safe and dry is dropping out from under you, like you are losing your security.

Even though Rayelan knows that once she does find a place to live in Ohio and finally get all through the process of selling her house, packing and moving etc.... that she will be so much better off for it... it still scares the bejesus out of you as you feel like you are losing your security. Our homes are like a security blanket that we are all wrapped up in and kept safe from the world, and when you know that you are losing the one that you are in and you do not know where you are going to go next... it is a terrible time and it is hard to focus on much else.

It takes all of your focus and energy to keep yourself ok during times like these and when you have bills rolling in that you cannot pay and you are stressing trying to figure out what you are going to do if the money just does not come in time to pay them it is not easy.

I know times are hard, for the first time in my entire journey I did not know how my family was going to eat today and how or what I was going to feed the chickens we got here on the farm for eggs. Eggs is what we ate today by the way, thank god for those chickens and the for neighbor who loaned me some chicken feed today.

I am glad that RMN is here in times like this.... the world is going through a very serious time and I am glad that I have a place to come and get the important headlines that matter to me and my family. I thank Rayelan for her hard work to bring us this place and the Radio Show and I keep telling her that it will be ok... I know that it will because just look at my story.... I should have been dead by now based on the odds, it will work out because that is just how these things work... they work out, just in the nick of time... every time.

If you can help it to work out this time and help bring the chip in up so that Raye can pay the bills that are rolling in and at least get that stress off of her mind right now, it would be so very deeply appreciated.

Thank you to everyone who has donated so far, we appreciate it more than you know.

If you enjoyed this article,
Please consider a monthly subscription to Rumor Mill News!!
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Re: Rayelan on the Move

Post by Deep Knight »

Things are tight with Rama & Tara & Beth too, especially since their source of income was taken away by his kids.

$5.00 Donation Please Share Your Gratitude which is 4/5ths of LOVE Please Support Us once a Month with a Small Donation Namast'e

Please use this Donation Button to give $5.00 to Beth, Tara & Rama, with each little bit
Miracles Can Happen.
We Thank You.
Sat Nam.

One wonders why they're not reaping the benefits of the 777 program they promote on the same page...

This is the program you have heard us speak about on the conference calls that allows us to help each other to have more abundance. When we live in Love and Gratitude, the Universe gives us Nourishment. We invite you to join us with a one time commitment of $299. Your responsibility is to invite 2 more people to join–and then help those 2 to enroll their two. These 6 people complete the matrix and you “cycle”. This means that $777 comes back to you and you are automatically put back into the matrix (with no additional charge) so the process begins again.
It can begin with a small group of concerned citizens coming together in the Now, believing in magic and coming together by infusing the 5th Element of sharing and caring with what we have, along with Teamwork in a Co-Operation where the goal is focused on Cash Flow in perpetuity, as well as equilibrilizing balance for the sake of Right Use of Will being reintroduced into our Society as an Economic Base for Spirit to flow through resetting World Economics into a Spiritual Foundation of Cooperation with the Six Pillars of the Way of The Prophet, Love, Truth, Peace, within and without, Freedom Justice and Beauty, This participatory Democracy can become part of the LGN Prosperity philosophy as Re connective Therapy thus implementing what Nicola Tesla discovered about how to use the present and ever available energy within the collective minds and hearts no matter how diminished that energy may appear to be, money, that is in this case we can do this take what we have and share it in teamwork and create in perpetuity an infinite supply of more and new, very newly created energies, monies if you will, yet more than money, energies, that turn these new monies into cottage industries both locally and globally whereby we can actualize a Global Village looking back toward the future. Gleaning value cultures of the past of all peoples and turning it into a knowledge-based Spiritual World Economics spiritualizing all matter as we go. Back on the path, back on the path of the Goodly company, back on the path of the Good Red Road of the four directions of our Ancestors in Service to the One, the One Love and in Gratitude for LGN Prosperity as an instrument of peace. That Together we can experience a never ending flow of nourishment tapping the Universal Energy Field of Pure Mind, Pure Heart, Pure Love, where infinite supply that is always was and always will be. Now is the time for Peace. Now is the Time for Love. This is Whole, That is Whole, taking away from Whole, Whole still remains Whole.

OM PURNA-MADAH PURNA-MIDAM PUR-NAT PURNA-MUD-DACHYATE PURN-ASYA PURNA-MA-DAYA PURNA-MEVA-VASHI-YATE In Praise, in Respect, in Thanks and in Love,
Tara and Rama,
Namast’e. Sat Nam.

Well, Sat Nam back at cha!
"Follow the Money"
Harvester

Post by Harvester »

Just donated. Thanks for sharing!
ClemIsBack

Post by ClemIsBack »

Mortgaged the house, sold the first born, and they won't let me in at the blood bank anymore. Hope it helps.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I have a novel suggestion, like maybe they should all get real jobs and quit trying to mooch off the rest of the dim and bewildered, who are probably just as broke since they are obviously just as dim and bewildered. I know, silly thought, but still a thought that might actually pay the bills.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Restore America Plan - Nesara
Donations Accounting - May
Status report for May
From May 1st to May 31st

41 Donations Total $ 1,252.01

I wish to thank with all my heart those that have help my family survive during these rough economic times.

The blog is headed towards 1,000,000 visitor hits and that in itself is amazing.

As I have been saying before over and over --- The purpose is to get the Honest News out to the people.

To those that have not received a personal thank you, I am still working on them and they all will got out. Been overloaded/swamped trying to quickly handle your blog comments and emails.

Thanks again for your support and prayers.

Now - let's go get our country back!

GOD Bless You And Yours,

GOD Bless America Again,

John MacHaffie
Posted by John MacHaffie at 3:44 PM 4 comments
"Follow the Money"