Apparently Mr. Huber is active again...

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

AAA31

Apparently Mr. Huber is active again...

Post by AAA31 »

http://www.meetup.com/hiking-399/members/11949995/

But not in GRT...

This is really, really weird, and you can clearly see that this is the GRT Mark Huber, without a doubt...

So, what do you all make of this? I find it absolutely baffling...why would Mark be active, and for that matter hiking, yet not in contact with T&R&B?

I smell a schism.
Deep Knight

Re: Apparently Mr. Huber is active again...

Post by Deep Knight »

I believe that Mr. Huber got medical help and his blood sugar is now under control. Funny how Tara & Rama & Beth don't seem to hold the keys to truth once you're thinking clearly. Which is too bad 'cause he's missing "truth" like this.

the night of the dark soul
Posted by K´SchreepSchleep Vishna on July 6, 2010 at 5:32am in Psychic Abilities

Wow, had a minor clash with some darksiders(love em) on the night between the 3rd and 4th july

It was all good, it was training

It happened in beautifull surroundings, with many a brother and sister of the light assembled

alot of telepathic contact going on(confirmed by atleast 20 people who experienced this)

the whole thing was a 4o year celebration for the founding of thylejren a hippie gypsy place in denmark, there was a big circus tent and a big stage(worth to mention, not the first time there)

as I AM an initiate, there was two initiates of the darksiders(also lightworkers or on their way there atleast)

they came on with psychic attacks, tried to manifest fear,
Stayed in love, had personel guidance and alot of protection,
the result was staggering,

During night one dark initiate seeks a challenghe by a fire pit

telepathic endavour happened
he was rubbing his hands and had an ugly grin, saying im gonna get you with his mind, theres no one to protect you now

LOVE Love LOve was the answer given
he shook his head in disgust
LOVE is unconditional was the answer given
he nodded his head in approval still with the grim grin
as he did this his own element the firepit attacked his mind and he rushed away

he then send others to try to shake me
one old said he had been there in advance in spirit, and he knew what was going to happen, well his element the firepit also worked against him

it was a 2 daqys/nightscontiniuos minor class between the dark and light brotherhoods, it was a bit exausting

A lot of love to all the beautifull souls who ensured the best possible circumstances for the intiation ritual,
the night of the dark soul(there was no violence at all, some souls awoke, awoken souls was empowered, returned home with 2 maybe 3 beginning abcess/boils in the face, not the first time this happened, a weak psychic attack, its okay, its all love)

Namaste

Permalink Reply by Ora 3 hours ago
To LIGHT alone I bow and within the Grace of LIGHT I stand strong and compassionate, protected from that that is not of the LIGHT!
LOVE is the POWER...
Namaste

Permalink Reply by K´SchreepSchleep Vishna 2 hours ago
Protected from that which knows not that it is of light.

All is of light LOVE is unconditional if one starts judging dark siders, one wont be able to love them, theyll win, youll be as they instead love them the experiences they manifest are there for you to learn from
Namaste

Permalink Reply by Ora 1 hour ago
TRUE THAT!
Adonai

Permalink Reply by Falko Linke 54 minutes ago
Thank you for sharing this experience
Love to all souls out there
"Follow the Money"
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

Mr. K´SchreepSchleep Vishna informs;
it was a 2 daqys/nightscontiniuos minor class between the dark and light brotherhoods, it was a bit exausting
Two whole daqys! I should think so.
2 maybe 3 beginning abcess/boils in the face
They have some good Acne medicines on the market these days, consult your pharmacist.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
AAA31

Post by AAA31 »

Deep Knight wrote:I believe that Mr. Huber got medical help and his blood sugar is now under control. Funny how Tara & Rama & Beth don't seem to hold the keys to truth once you're thinking clearly. Which is too bad 'cause he's missing "truth" like this.

God, I know...

I still can't believe that I believed them for as long as I did...especially when it was Mark who was making it even slightly convincing in the first place!