Where is everybody ?

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

ClemIsBack

Where is everybody ?

Post by ClemIsBack »

Am I the only one who didn't get a packie ? :lol:
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Re: Where is everybody ?

Post by rogfulton »

I was at lunch with my wife, parents and my brother's family. mmmmmmmm, free doublicious sandwich at KFC (don't waste your time). :roll:
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

I have been in KL making deals with the Petronis Oil Co. Sherry Shriner is posting anti NESARA stuff and saying the "Omegans" are tricky space people and linking a lot of stuff to Dove. Dove's pages are all gone. Hard to say where DK is; although this the time of year that people in DC take holiday. I hope he comes back because he is clever and funny.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
Unidyne
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Unidyne »

I've been dealing with the 115 degree heat in Las Vegas, going through my book collection (Do I really NEED so many cookbooks? Or have I caught myself hoarding?) and dealing with the ants that are seeking a refuge from the summer heat in my bathroom. :shock:

Permit me to personally testify for Terro brand ant traps. The liquid bait is so effective, I half expected the ants to carry off the traps to their nest. Now my only problem is sweeping up all the dead ants. :D

(PS: I have no financial ties to the company.)
Irony: The Ayn Rand® Institute (ARI) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Where is everybody? Burdened by our disappointments in not being able to steal non-existent funds, we feel even more frustrated that Wendy after a date with Casper.
To end this with upbeat thoughts consider how many times we have expected deliveries and the terrible disappointments we have endured. Now visualize the bad guys and the many times they thought they had our funds stolen or traded only to learn at the last possible moment their 'super secret scam du jour' has once again been caught and stopped. They are getting their own 'medicine' back in spades and what happened this weekend involving the loss of Trillions they thought they had 'in the bag' must be the 'last straw' for them mentally and emotionally. Bless their poor little hearts.

casper 7-18-10 opinion #3
"Follow the Money"