Prosperity Deliveries RAP

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Prosperity Deliveries RAP

Post by Deep Knight »

From the NESARA-RAP Forum.

Prosperity Packages ---- Skype and more info

There is alot of interest in the deliveries.
Per your questions.

1) I have had long discussions with some wonderful good caring people include authors of the prosperity programs, programs personnel and banking authorities. I share what I am allowed to share and told not to publish the delivery info on the net. I fully appreciate there position and will abide by there wishes. The bad guys will try to steal the funds and already have tried, but stopped.

2) I have the good blessed fortune to share intel with a number of messengers who are sincere and want to help. Most are older than me and been in this battle for some time. They work with phone recordings and newsletters on the net. I salute and respect them for there efforts.

3) Based on several long phone calls with knowledgeable on the scenes workers recently, I am confident we are finally seeing the Light In The Tunnel and emerging as winners in this long battle. Any delay due to the bad guys is just a small bump in the road. WE are going forward.

4) I also was given a glimpse of the magnitude of wealth behind this worldwide changeover.It is HUGE and beyond anyone's imagination. Good Guys will win!

5) Per delivery info and confirmations - ask me on skype. I will tell you what I am told as I am told. It is real time just like this blog. Cannot tell more on this venue.

6) I am not creative nor smart enough to make stories up especially with intel. And I also want this roller coaster of disinfo and raising/lowering of false hopes to stop! I am tired of tyhe bad guys crap. Trying my best to get the truth out!

7) I am not profiting or getting a kickback or whatever in money for sending anyone to skype. It just an awesome tool for worldwide communications. I was also informed that skype messages are scrambled and very hard to decipher.

8) What is it for me? "Yea man - money, fame, ego - we have your number, another con man" sorry - don't measure me by your own defective value system. I am on assignment and here to complete HIS task. Thank You LORD for giving me this privilege. My goal is to help restore our world.

9) The donations button has finally been pulled from this Blog. I trust in the LORD from now on.

Funny --- and I don't understand this or maybe I do.
I still getting anon attacks who call me names, accuse me of this or that, threaten me and blah, blah, blah.
But they REFUSE to show there face on skype were they have to identify themselves. If they have a serious question with info to back it up - let's talk and clear the air.
Guess there agency boss does not allow this?

GOD Bless You And Yours,

John MacHaffie

Your Prayers Are Invited
Posted by John MacHaffie at 10:37 PM 8 comments
Labels: Prosperity Packages
"Follow the Money"
Harvester

Re: Prosperity Deliveries RAP

Post by Harvester »

'smatter? Didn't get yer packie?

Yes, I am praying. And holding out hope for you. Remember, nothing can separate us from the love of God. St. Paul was an oppressor of Quatloser proportions before he saw the light.
Thanks for sharing!
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Harvester. It's after July 9. How about your comment on RAP from the other thread?
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Harvester wrote:'smatter? Didn't get yer packie?

Yes, I am praying. And holding out hope for you. Remember, nothing can separate us from the love of God. St. Paul was an oppressor of Quatloser proportions before he saw the light.
Thanks for sharing!
The bible describes St. Paul's oppression (as Saul of Tarsus, before his "conversion")
Acts 8:1-3 (New International Version)

And Saul was there, giving approval to his death. On that day a great persecution broke out against the church at Jerusalem, and all except the apostles were scattered throughout Judea and Samaria. Godly men buried Stephen and mourned deeply for him. But Saul began to destroy the church. Going from house to house, he dragged off men and women and put them in prison.
In his writings he confirms this.
Galatians 1:13-14 (New International Version)

For you have heard of my previous way of life in Judaism, how intensely I persecuted the church of God and tried to destroy it.
This sounds to me like pretty oppresive oppression. How exactly does this relate to Quatloos (as in "St. Paul was an oppressor of Quatloser proportions")? As much as I would like to come to your house and drag you to prison, It's not something I've been doing (well, 9 out of 10 weeks) as a Quatloosian.
"Follow the Money"
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Deep Knight wrote:
It's not something I've been doing (well, 9 out of 10 weeks) as a Quatloosian.

You guys are dragging people out of there houses and you didn't ask me? :cry:
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

Hey, I thought we were supposed to put them on the flying saucer instead of prison! That way they get taunted when they come back and tell everyone...
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Cathulhu wrote:Hey, I thought we were supposed to put them on the flying saucer instead of prison! That way they get taunted when they come back and tell everyone...
No, we only keep them on the flying saucer for a few minutes (Earth time) even though it seems like hours or even days to them. Just long enough to do some medical scans, what Earth humans call "anal probing." Now, you would think with our advanced technology we could find a less intrusive way of doing this, and to be honest we can, but it wouldn't be as much fun. You should have seen the look on this one lady's face!

If you think that's strange, ask yourself about cattle mutilations. Why would aliens come billions of miles just to cut the naughty bits off a cow? Well, everybody needs a hobby, and on Planet WQTPSVX this is no stranger than collecting baseball cards.
"Follow the Money"
Cathulhu

Post by Cathulhu »

Yo, it's the packies delivery rap, more money than God, with a delivery flap.
If you believe this crap, your brain is dead, I'm gonna take a nap.

Bad doggerel, no biscuit.
Brandybuck

Post by Brandybuck »

I'm starting to wonder if Harvey is some mad scientist's experiment with a million monkeys typing on a million keyboards.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Harvey? One pink monkey and one failure-to-heed-beverage-warning keyboard.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The Nesara-RAP site has taken down the Casper timeline and left this.

What is being followed at present?
I am posting all the latest news on the Brilliant Restore American Plan as it happens - Real Time.

I am also presently inputting all the news including financial and political concerning release of the prosperity packages. As I understand it (and I could be corrected) ---
There are three and possibly four distribution releases. The present 336,000+/- package releases from numerous programs. THIS IS HOT NOW - ANY MOMENT! This is to jump start the New Treaury Banks with the new Gold Backed Currency.
It is NOT the AMERO! The Amero is currency of choice for the Bush/Clinton/obama cabal or NWO.

These are broken into the following:
Freedom Packets - 1st to go and followed by
Humanitarian Packets - the main bulk
-----
Settlement Packets - from WWII

The unknown one is the 'self-claimed' Germain program releases which will cover EVERYONE. These come after the NESARA Program is announced. Late development - 2/25/10 There may not be any Germain Trust - this may be another deception!

I will also be posting the latest updates per arrests, banking change outs, government changes, GF messages and Nesara topics.

Time for "THE MEEK TO INHERIT THE EARTH!"

The Saint Germain trust, holding more gold that the weight of the Earth, might be a deception? Say it ain't so!
"Follow the Money"
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Mr. Deep Knight,

One question: what are "Settlement Packets"? I don't recall seeing different kinds of packies before.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

"Brilliant" Restore America Plan??? I'd rather call it the "Clever Restore America Plan".

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Cathulhu

Post by Cathulhu »

You're too gentle. It's the Ridiculous Restore America Plan.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Cathulhu wrote:You're too gentle. It's the Ridiculous Restore America Plan.
Yeah, but my acronym suits it better. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools