Packie Boys Wrong! Deliveries Ongoing!

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Packie Boys Wrong! Deliveries Ongoing!

Post by Deep Knight »

RAP RESTORE AMERICA PLAN and Nesara NEWS
This is for the latest news on the RAP Programs on the net including sources and ref.inks. Blog is also including Nesara. These programs are GOD inspired global programs whereas the meek will inherit the earth. We are the White Knights restoring the world. The Davidic Kingdom is at hand. The evil ones day of rule is over. The control of the money is about to be given to God's anointed. GOD Bless You and Yours -----

RESTORE AMERICAN PROGRAM
My youtube is not uploading so I have to upload here GET THE WHOLE 2HOUR MP3'S IN MY 4 SHARED RAP NOT TIM TURNER FOLDER HYPERLINKED PERMANENTLY ON RIGHT OR 2ND BLOG BELOW SIGN-UP as a RAP supporter at http://www.restoreamericaplan.net/ and for new people get more info from RESTORE AMERICA INFORMATION

The Restore America Plan's (RAP) new site has document Declaration all 50 Governors served with March 30 and more

CAUTION --- THIS IS A REAL TIME NEWS FORUM
This blog is unique as it lists the latest Real -Time news as it is received. Many of the articles are submitted by the readers and are not verified or confirmed at posting. THIS BLOG SUPPORTS FREEDOM OF SPEECH. BOTH SIDES OF THE STORIES ARE BEING PRESENTED FOR YOUR REVIEW. Changes and modifications will occur as it happens. It is a Fast Moving News source . 2350 Posts --CHAT - skype 'john.machaffie'

Sunday, August 1, 2010
Prosperity Packets Deliveries - Status Of Farm Claims & PP

This is for the anon attackers and the doubters. Or as I call them 'packie boys'.
I do have reports of hundreds of farm claims having been delivered over the last few days.
I do have reports of prosperity program deliveries in CA and AZ.
Sorry 'Packie Boys" it may actually be happened. Funny how you anon boys are afraid to confront me on skype. Guess your manager does not allow it. Pity!

Posted by John MacHaffie at 6:10 PM

13 comments:
william said...
thanks for the update and God Bless

August 1, 2010 6:14 PM
Anonymous said...
Wonderful news! I am dancing around my livingroom!
It's happening isn't it? I am overwhelmed with gratitude. Thank you John for all of your hard work throughout this entire journey. Blessings to us all.

August 1, 2010 6:26 PM
nationaltreasuresmag said...
Let's hope THIS IS IT ! How great would that be?

August 1, 2010 6:38 PM
Anonymous said...
John,

Thanks for the update.....when I receive, I will let you know that the PP Packies have made it to the Midwest....

T.

August 1, 2010 7:10 PM
David said...
hmmm... I hope you're right. We'll see!

August 1, 2010 7:12 PM
Anonymous said...
Thank you John for the update! GOD is Always on time! Let the naysayers come and go! We stand with you and know that you are doing your best to keep us informed. Keep it up! I encourage you in the LORD! The Bible Calls it Latter Rain---prosperity on HIS people! Call it like you see it and we will receive and believe in what you say! Randy

August 1, 2010 7:14 PM
David said...
Does this mean America has been restored and continues to do so? How will we know for sure? Will this be on the MSM? Blessings to all!

LoVe iS

August 1, 2010 7:43 PM
Anonymous said...
Let it be!!!! So they're working their way from west coast to the east...I'll be watching for it here on the east coast...Thanks John for the update....These letters have been a long time coming.....

August 1, 2010 7:44 PM
Anonymous said...
How long before the participants are able to distribute to the needy?

August 1, 2010 8:09 PM
Anonymous said...
This is good news!

I hope this World Court thingy, though, isn't a way for "them" (WC,UN) to get their foot into the door of our governance on a permanent basis.

Please...someone who knows...give us a word of encouragement in that department.

August 1, 2010 9:23 PM
Anonymous said...
I pray that finally the many years of frustration and anguish are nearing completion. Maybe now the world can find that long awaited peace and prosperity, allowing a great healing to begin. But with all of the ups and downs, disinformation campaigns, outright lies and deceit, it will still be a "show me, then I will know it is real" situation. I remember being very excited so many times because the packets had supposedly been sent and to expect them any day. That happened many times in the last 14 years. Nobody wants to believe this is real more than me. I have watched family members and friends pass away while waiting for this dream of a lifetime, they believed what was being said. Please, no more games.

August 1, 2010 9:39 PM
Trishrich said...
Thanks, John for all that you do. I pray for you and the country daily.

August 2, 2010 2:04 AM
Anonymous said...
How can I update my contact info for the prosperity packets? Like others, family members have passed away and we have moved since. How will they find us?

August 2, 2010 7:00 AM
"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: Packie Boys Wrong! Deliveries Ongoing!

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Gee -- packie deliveries have already occurred, and the news media haven't said a word about something so momentous?

Oh -- that's right. The Klingons have imposed a worldwide gag order until all of the packies are delivered... or something like that.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

CASPER UPDATE: AUGUST 2, 2010

The World Court and the Tribunal are now saying they are sorry but we will never receive the packs. As Obama & The Pentagon said, they have turned out to be all talk and no action. Those they claimed had been 'picked up' are walking around free. Gutless, yellow, chicken chit---you choose the adjectives. They deny they have been 'bought' (?) so 'threats and blackmail' are the two other methods usually employed by the Evil Monsters who will do anything, anything at all, to maintain themselves in power.

The Nations insist they must be paid which would mean 'us' first but they are taking no discernable actions.

The 'bad guys' can not get into the funds so they are taking the position they will continue the Fiat Status Quo regardless of the outcome. They would rather see the funds 'just sit there' rather than allow 'the people' to receive any money which would cost them 'CONTROL'.

Rumors of 'Packs delivered' which have been quite prevalent since the middle of last week are originated by the 'ABC' boys.

This Intel from the World Court and the Tribunal.

casper 8-2-10

Packie Boys? ABC Boys? Sounds creepy to me.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

'HELLO, CENTRAL! DO THE PACKIES EVEN EXIST?
Patrick H. Bellringer

----- Original Message -----
To: <bellringer@fourwinds10.com>
Sent: Sunday, August 01, 2010 1:56 PM
Subject: Siterun Contact Request from Fourwinds10

Dear Anne And Patrick,it has been a while since I communicated with you

Hope that Anne\'s health is improving every day since the surgery that she feels better and better.

I have a question for you or any one who can answer this ..This makes one wonder???? no $$$$ monies no deliveries only promises daily almost...then the cards are destroyed and within 24 hrs they are replaced then they are destroyed again and replced not even 24 hours and this same scenario takes place 2-3 times a week/?????!!!! When I lost my debit card it took them 5-10 business days to replace my card (bank of America ) If they can do all this they must have the know-how...but they DO NOT HAVE THE KNOW - HOW to DELIVer the packies TO US it is a very strange scenario all this so one really wonders if these packies and $$$$ really do exist at all or some one just pulling our leg for 10 years or longer it really would be nice to get an honest answer from any-body I am sick and tired of being made a fool of all this time.it is greatly appreciated if you answer me sincerely Js

(Response)

TO: JS
DATE: August 2, 2010
SUBJECT: Reply

Dear JS:

Thank you for your letter.. Anne is doing much better, now.

Only you can make yourself a fool. These Prosperity Program packets are the key to bringing down the One World Order. After all these years, you should know this. The payout must be in gold, so a gold banking system must be established. This destroys the Illuminati Federal Reserve fiat money system and their power to create money out of thin air (credit money with no value).

This mission is beyond your comprehension! It has taken much time to accomplish, but it is happening. It is changing the whole world and, yes, the "packies" do exist. Money means power, and this huge amount of money in the hands of good and very common people is the Illuminati's worst nightmare.

How, remains to be seen, but the Light always wins! Violinio Germain, Sananda, Creator God, and many Lightworkers/White Knights have not given up, and neither should we. It is those, who doubt and ridicule this mission, who will be seen as foolish, when the dust settles.

Hang in there, and use positive energy to neutralize the negativity everywhere.

In Love and Light,
Patrick H. Bellringer
bellringer@fourwinds10.com
www.fourwinds10.com
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Prosperity Programs - Needs Lists Status Detail Inquiry Forms Tomorrow
I be sending out the Detail Inquiry Forms to the Dire Straits HOT Group Starting tomorrow which will be followed by the remaining Dire Straits folks. This again will be dependent on the request for names by the donors.

IF YOU RECEIVE A DETAIL INQUIRY FORM, IT IS GENUINE AS A DONOR WITH FUNDS IS ASKING FOR IT!
Posted by John MacHaffie at 9:00 AM 0 comments

Prosperity Funds Programs - Directed Message To Donors
This is directed only to the Program Recipients or Donors. If you are in shock after finding out what is in the packet or waiting for yours ---- consider this.

You have been Blessed for this once in a mankind opportunity. To help and assist the restoration of your world.

Take care of your family and love ones first. Then consider those around with Love and Understanding.

You have the rare opportunity of actually being allowed to do something. If you need additional names to donate to, contact me as I have a big needs list of hurting people. Only interested in Donor status and no program/packet information. I know nuthin! and want to know nuthin! to protect your NDA.

Bless You And Your Future Love Based Actions.

GOD Bless You And Yours,

John MacHaffie
Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:52 AM 0 comments
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Wednesday, August 4, 2010
Prosperity Packages - CONFIRMED DELIVERIES ON TV NEWS NOW
Folks -- there are benefits of a REAL TIMES NEWS source and this is one.

CBS CHANNEL 8, LAS VEGAS REPORTS PROSPERITY PROGRAMS DELIVERIES
Skype 1 --
[6:56:08 PM] W: My sister told me today that friends of one her contacts in Las Vegas actually saw something on a CBS affiliate station there that some people were on tv and said that they were donors of the Prosperity Program and that they had received their packs and were ecstatic. They in turn said that even though they received the packs they were a little saddend because they knew that most of the money had to be given away. Do either of you know of this, or anyone?
Skype 2 --
[6:58:01 PM] John MacHaffie: [4:16:13 PM] B: FYI: I understand (from fiends in Nevada)that there was an announcement made on the news and the people were celebrating because they received their packets.
[4:27:38 PM] John MacHaffie: REALLY - Tell me more - is it for real?
[4:29:56 PM] B: Yes it was on a cbs affiliate channel 8 at noon las vegas time.

ran at 12 o'clock news - Prosperity Program

This is true..I heard it shortly ago from someone who knew a pastor that heard the program on CBS affiliate chjannel 8 in Vegas
[7:18:47 PM] B: good news travels pretty darn fast/..

http://www.8newsnow.com/global/category.asp?c=5548

The 12:00 program does not show on the site but some readers are preparing to tape the evening news. I now have 5 people who have contacted me and seen the show.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 4:25 PM 0 comments
"Follow the Money"
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

My sister told me today that friends of one her contacts in Las Vegas actually saw something
Well, my neighbor's dog groomer's second cousin's pool cleaner saw it too!
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
ClemIsBack

Post by ClemIsBack »

How could anyone with an IQ higher than a doorknob read that story and NOT see that it is contrived ? Sad, so very very sad.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Gregg wrote:
My sister told me today that friends of one her contacts in Las Vegas actually saw something
Well, my neighbor's dog groomer's second cousin's pool cleaner saw it too!
I saw it too... but then the hallucinogen wore off, and it went away.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Comments on the posting above, from the RAP-NESARA forum.

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great news if it's true ......so much for the non-disclosure !!!
August 4, 2010 4:38 PM
Anonymous said...

I have a pastor friend from Las Vegas. He said he got his. Thats all I know. Awsome perhaps I will get mine out here on the east coast....
August 4, 2010 4:42 PM
Anonymous said...

Please God let this be true!
August 4, 2010 4:45 PM
Anonymous said...

This makes no sense at all.....what about the non-disclosure agreements???
-Gary
August 4, 2010 5:19 PM
Anonymous said...

Poof 7-25-10
It is important to note, because I read, too, until you hear those announcements, there ain't no deliveries going on.
August 4, 2010 5:44 PM
Anonymous said...

We all Pray that this might be true!
August 4, 2010 5:48 PM
nationaltreasuresmag said...

If this were true we would hear more news of others by NOW. I wish it were TRUE!
August 4, 2010 5:48 PM
Patsy said...

What wonderful news! BUT - I understand that there is supposed to be a strict Non-Disclosure agreement in place and if violated, the funds would be forfeited. Personally, I would keep my mouth tightly shut when receiving. I certaily wouldn't want to become FAMOUS and have to move far, far away.
August 4, 2010 5:57 PM
Anonymous said...

Hi John, something does not feel right. I agree 1st with: what about NDA?
But worse, much worse: were the people who joined in the programmes NOT aware, that once they paid out, they would have to share? Does any recipient under the conditions deserve to be a recipient if they feel a 'little saddened' about having to give away some. Was the 'prosperity' meant to be OWN PERSONAL prosperity from the beginning?
The sharing has looong been discussed, before deliveries and of course anyone receiving a share is immensely grateful AND WILL SHARE ON HIS PART? THIS IS THE WHOLE PURPOSE BEHIND IT? TO CREATE A CLEAN,HEALTHY, JOYFUL WORLD FOR ALL GOD'S CREATION AND NOT ONE BEING SAD ABOUT SHARING?
God Bless you and yours
camilla
August 4, 2010 5:59 PM
Anonymous said...

Listen folks...

This is a Galactic Operation

Arrest first then announcements from our president

ufo disclosure and release of prosperity funds
August 4, 2010 6:01 PM
Anonymous said...

Where can someone get confirmation of this? When I google it I only see references to this on this site only!
August 4, 2010 6:07 PM
Anonymous said...

If it were me I would be glad to give it
August 4, 2010 6:15 PM
Anonymous said...

Did someone in the MSM pull that news off the air because when I looked up...nothing was there about anyone receiving "Prosperity Funds?! If it was moved please tell us where to find it!
August 4, 2010 6:42 PM
Anonymous said...

A Galactic Operation??

Any news coming from the Galactic Federation of Light (GLF) (Blossom Goodchild, Sheldan Nidle, the galacticroundtable.com website) should be read with discernment. They are 4th dimensional energies that are not of the light. All channeled messages should come from 5th dimension and beyond, and the channeler must request this. Most of us remember October 14th scam!

One should be very skeptical about any messages of fear or messages that promote giving your power away (such as Space Crafts coming to save you by beaming you off the earth). Trust your intuition! These are times we must be very discerning.
August 4, 2010 7:00 PM
Nancy Lazaryan said...

How about someone call the TV station and confirm?
August 4, 2010 8:59 PM
Anonymous said...

If you read any material from the Galactic Federation they never mention anything about beaming anyone off the planet. In fact they speak against that. While there are some disinfo agents acting as channelers there are also some channelers giving legit information.
August 4, 2010 9:21 PM
Anonymous said...

Very agreed with Anon 7:00pm

I was following those sites with great interest, and still would personally love The Federation of Light to show up and offer us a helping hand to the golden age, however, none of those sites have followed through with any of their claims and all of them have missed major predictions at this point. That to me says that they are not fully credible, and while reading them for entertainment or "wouldnt this be nice" best case scenario upliftment is one thing, looking at them for factual information is another.

We had the October 14th fiasco with Blossom Goodchild, Sheldan Nidle used to have a book in print saying contact would happen by 1994, SaLuSa has missed more predicitions than I can count and thegalacticroundtable.com has been off on a number of things, particularly saying that decloakings and landings would happen by January 15th 2010.

Use discernment with everything! And this is from someone that actually believes in ETs, Ive seen a UFO that really sure did look like a spaceship, and would LOVE to have First Contact happen like its been presented, but we wont know whats really going on with them until they actually show up.
August 4, 2010 9:27 PM
gov51ststate said...

Anon @ 7 PM
I'll one you better: The wise should read with discernment both 4th & 5th dimensional "messages."
Just because one claims "love" it is no better than one of fear.
It is those from the 5th dimension who materialize into our 3.5 dimensional world that we should take notice of and heed; as they are our superiors & forefathers.
This you should contemplate!
August 4, 2010 10:07 PM
Anonymous said...

Please God let it be true, and let some donors want to help those on John's lists.
August 4, 2010 10:10 PM
"Follow the Money"
ClemIsBack

Post by ClemIsBack »

He didn't print one of my many comments.
ClemIsBack

Post by ClemIsBack »

Area 51 is in Nevada. Is it possible that the aliens are using some kind of mind control on the locals ?
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

I thought they were nuts already but when the talk about the Global Federation of Light started, I realize that these nuts have truly lost it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

ClemIsBack wrote:Area 51 is in Nevada. Is it possible that the aliens are using some kind of mind control on the locals ?
Considering the normal goings on in Vegas, if this was true it would say something very disturbing about the aliens.
"Follow the Money"
co-shoot
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by co-shoot »

Anon @ 7 PM
I'll one you better: The wise should read with discernment both 4th & 5th dimensional "messages."
It is those from the 5th dimension who materialize into our 3.5 dimensional world that we should take notice of and heed; as they are our superiors & forefathers.
This you should contemplate!
August 4, 2010 10:07 PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How wise is this statement? or this one >> 5th dimension who materialize ??
It is a fact ? Common on...superiors at what? WELL...This you should contemplate!

LET EVERY MAN BE FOUND A LIAR
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Sunday, August 15, 2010
Poofness 8/15
Greetings and Salutations;

The time has come to accept our impending gifts. With those gifts comes responsibilities in how we use them. We will be guided along the way in an indirect way so we don't recreate the wheel. I hope everybody has used their creativity to think about those improvements and what you would like to see done. No one will begrudge you for taking care of you and yours first. Mortgage payments or whatever necessity, take care of first. Don't worry about it. Then as you branch out and begin looking to whatever else you would like to be involved in, look at those old yellowed sheets of paper you have lying around, and see where those ideas fit in.

Many billionaires have decided they will donate 50% of their money to various charities where the help is sorely needed. This indicates to me that those in charge of the redistribution of wealth on the planet got the the word to people like bill gates, buffet and whomever else. Children are our future so it all begins right there. Here are some links for you to peruse.

http://rankdirectory.org/site/www.app-pov-proj.org/
www.WorldVision.org
www.StJude.org
www.childfoundation.org/
http://www.charitynavigator.org/index.c ... w&cpid=420

Next on the agenda is making sure the seniors have what they need. Some of these projects will include both children and seniors on the same project as a complement to each other. So while I have been busy chattering away keeping your attention, money has been pouring into all of these projects that need to be funded. Not only to these projects that are humanitarian in nature but also to the alternative energy systems that need to be activated. From all of these things massive hiring will begin as people will be needed to get these projects underway. As my dad used to say "1929 was going to happen again" now is being reversed. Quiet as it is kept.

All the things that were created over a hundred years ago are being effectively dismantled, the irs being one of them. So you will see that effectively moved off your plate of worries. The forthcoming announcements will explain the details of this massive change that is underway even as I type. I have tried to tell you through the years this is world wide. Just like the fed controlled the currency around the planet for years that system is being supplanted by the new. The fed will remain within the matrix but will not be doing what it has been doing for the last hundred some years. Using its clout to make nations poor. The same people who are doing this owned it also and the management is being changed.

I know there is great anticipation for announcements this evening from mr. geithner but that has not been given to me officially by "they who know." I can assure you whether it is tonight or another day, it is imminent. There is a great silence from behind the curtain. Those that know won't say. However, they have acknowledged that there is a drop-dead date. Be suspicious of anyone saying they know the date. This is a better kept secret than any clandestine organization or military has ever held. And they know what the clandestine organizations know.

The word patience, a much hated word, has more meaning now than it ever had. There is great need all over the planet for what is about to happen and we do not have the vantage view that they have so we don't know all of the details that they are looking at. If you were given the responsibility of setting this planet right, what would you do? How would you handle it? And you have to include everybody, even the "least of them." You cannot include politics, you cannot worry about bankers because you have more money than bankers, What all would you be doing if you are looking out for the welfare of over 6 billion people? So while you sit at home or work your job and you think about your own personal issues, multiply that planet wide. That is what these people are doing. Honor them. They are your protectors. They are doing what we had no capacity to do. There is nothing else to say about that.

Another idea coming on board;

http://www.wimp.com/solarhighways/

I want to thank all of you that have hung in there until the last moment. You will see your just rewards.
Consultations available from the office upon request. Donations needed and accepted at www.paypal.com
account 2gogrifter@safe-mail.net.

Love and Kisses,

"Poofness"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

John's Comments - I love this fella --- He does have a good soul --- He speaks the truth!
Posted by John MacHaffie at 4:15 PM

comments:
Anonymous said...
That's what I'm talking about!
I am ready to get busy & help people & prove that everything I been telling is true and here now!
I want to see the looks on their faces when I give them the money & end all their financial problems...and pay off their mortgages and say "I told you so".

I look forward to getting everybody I know off the grid & going green to help set an example for others.
I will also be happy to sit and listen to the announcements that I have been telling others about & watch their jaws drop to the floor.
I can't wait for disclosure & the first fly by they have promised too.
The first contact will be the most exciting day on earth & it's coming soon folks!
Thanks John for doing your part in all this to help change the world! Mr.Ed
"Follow the Money"
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

So the Pouf still has his hand out; no change there. I guess if there are really 200,000 + expecting deliveries, the scammers can buy some time by saying deliveries are ongoing with mighty nondisclosure rule. I mean a lot of these folks buy the 911-inside job deal, however; I doubt they could keep a billion $ under their hat. This must unravel before too long and then what?
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

texino wrote:I guess if there are really 200,000 + expecting deliveries, the scammers can buy some time by saying deliveries are ongoing with mighty nondisclosure rule.
That’s right, not hearing anything about them PROVES they’re real!

Look at it this way. Let’s say somebody started sending out “packies” with billions of dollars of unearned income in them. Lots of people would want them, and might even be led to do illegal things to get them (not for a $million maybe, but a $billion is starting to be real money). Thus, it only makes sense to keep quiet until all of them have been distributed. The more you don’t hear about them, the more they MUST be going on.

And then there’s the superhero effect. Why do you suppose Superman, Batman, The Fantastic Four et al all keep their real identities secret? It can’t be so Lois Lane is left alone (because she never is) or so the tourists don’t crowd stately Wayne Manor, it must be some sort of universal law. QED, as long as we don’t know who The Green Lantern really is, they can’t talk about the packies.

And how about the disclosures? The only people who talk freely about this are flakes you wouldn’t believe in a million years. Don’t you find this somewhat suspicious? I mean, what better way to keep something secret than to have Lord Rama and Lady Tara do a weekly internet radio show about it? If it wasn’t real, then only sane people would rave on and on about it, and you don’t see that happening, do you?

As Big Daddy would say, “Game, set, match.”

The only other proof I can give are these song lyrics, which were supposedly written in 1985, before NESARA. Since they’re obviously talking about this but came out 14 years before anyone else was talking about it, they MUST have been post-dated to make it appear they were written then and not later. And why would they go through this much effort to cover it up if it wasn’t real?

If The Phone Doesn't Ring It's Me
Jimmy Buffett
"The time spent writing about the intensity involved in trying to
keep love together is short; but the endless research can kill you."

There are oceans of feelings between us
Currents that take us and sweep us away
That's why we seldom have seen us
In the light of a cold hard day

Lots of new friends with the same old answers
Open your eyes
You might see
If our lives were that simple
We'd live in the past
If the phone doesn't ring
It's me

You'll know that it's me
I'll be out in the eye of the storm
You know that I'll be
Where someone can make me feel warm

It's too bad we can't turn
And live in the past
It's me

I've had good days and bad days
And goin' half mad days
I try to let go but you're still on my mind
I've lost all the old ways
I'm searchin' for new plays
Puttin' it all on the line

Lots of new friends with the same old problems
Open your eyes you might see
If our lives were that simple
We'd live in the past
It's me

You'll know that it's me
I'll be out in the eye of the storm
You know that I'll be
Where someone can make me feel warm

It's too bad we can't turn
And live in the past
It's me

It's me, it's me
It's me, it's me
It's me, it's me
It's me, it's me

If it takes all the future
We'll live through the past
It's me
"Follow the Money"
co-shoot
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by co-shoot »

Reader BS: "...let's take a look at the reality..." and Al Hodges' CMKX Update

Posted By: hobie <Send E-Mail>
Date: Monday, 16-Aug-2010 20:49:09 (Thanks, BS. :)

Reader BS writes and forwards:

I'm not shooting the messenger, but let's take a look at the reality which we all seem to suspend more often than not. In Poofs update of the 15th he states the following..." I can assure you whether it is tonight or another day, it is imminent. There is a great silence from behind the curtain". Now let's take a look at what Websters dictionary says about the word IMMINENT.

likely to happen without delay; forthcoming; impending

Not wanting to throw cold water on Poof's party, but would anyone like to place a wager on Poof writing another update this coming Sunday? Does Imminent mean one day, two, three at the most? Is that the meaning of Imminent? We would all like to see this done and over with. We would all like to move past Casper's daily rants and opinion pieces. We all have our own belief system, but none of this brings us any closer to resolution.

Could everything behind the curtain gone silent because their running out of stories to tell us? We have all waited years for this to happen and at this point, it looks like we may well be waiting years longer with a helpful serving of pixie dust to get us through to till end whenever that might be.

It was attorney Al Hodges working on the CMCK law suite who wrote letter after letter to the Queen as posted by Chris Story as well as the President and others seeking resolution, but so far to no avail. It sure would seem that unless some power that can clean house does so, we are only treading water with endless messages telling us that all is well from one direction and all is not well from another direction. Free will allows us to suspend reality and choose who we wish to believe. Somehow I get the feeling that Poof should have used another word to describe where we are in this never ending story, but that was his choice, not ours.

What to believe? None of it until the day comes that someone comes knocking on your door. As far as Hodges is concerned, this was his latest update from the 15th to his share holders that brought suit against the SEC. It can be read at this link, but I'll [see if hobie will post it for me] here....

http://cmkxunitedforum.proboards.com/in ... read=14499

Hodges and Associates INTERIM UPDATE
August 15, 2010

We have, as you are now more than aware, confronted a serious headwind to obtaining Economic Receipt. Although I have previously stated that I would not provide an ?update? until we had confirmation of economic receipt or, I became convinced that payment to CMKX shareholders would not be forthcoming in a timely manner, it is now apparent that several matters need to be addressed:

? I am an attorney and have been retained by seven brave and exceptional shareholders that represent a cross section of the proposed class; as such, I act at all times as their counsel.

? At this instant in time, I literally represent only the seven named plaintiffs; as a result, I am constrained in the types and extent of information which I can provide to putative members of the class. As we?ve said before, the status of the litigation can at all times be monitored on PACER.

? As a point of fact, the recent Court hearing was utilized in part as a means of conveying to the Judge and to the defendants, some of the additional information which can [if necessary] be added to our complaint to comply with The Federal Rules of Civil Procedure. We have not been thrown out of Court; the Judge, on his own, granted additional time for us to file an amended Complaint.

? If necessary [which I still believe not] we will file an amended complaint specifying in more detail exactly how the individual Commissioners caused harm of Constitutional dimension to the CMKX shareholders. This litigation will be aggressively pursued until such time as all shareholders have been paid.

I remain convinced that we will prevail. The belief of some that yelling and screaming, loudly and publicly enough, can somehow ?force? release of the CMKX moneys, is erroneous and misplaced; it will not. Why won?t it help, you ask; it can?t help when the core problem is the White House. I believe that the SEC is anxious for this to be over; however, it is not the SEC that holding things up, IMO. I do believe that media exposure is beneficial in the sense that it keeps the pressure on the entire financial community.

Inquiring minds want to know: what is our status; what has been going on; what is holding up economic receipt; when will our money be released; and how much money is there? As before, I will address each of these questions, to the extent I am able, separately:

1. How Much Money ? As I have said before, we have persuasive evidence to all of the facts alleged as such in the complaint; accordingly, there is a total of 3.87 Trillion Dollars.

2. When is Release ? The CMKX distribution funds will be released within a very short time after there is confirmation of Economic Receipt. What does that mean? It means that currently in process is a massive shift of wealth within the US and the world community; that includes: pay-out of all the domestic settlements; institution of the US dollar re-funding project; pay-out of world settlements; and, distribution of funds to many other programs. This involves a total of more than $ 42 Trillion. Economic Receipt occurs when all trustees have access to all of the funds they are responsible for.

3. Our Status ? As I advised in April, we are literally on the thresh-hold. This means that the ?work? remaining to be finished will not consume more hours than can be accomplished within one day. We have been at this point now for more than three months [!].

4. The Delay ? Although I could write a book about what?s been going on behind the scenes [and may one day] to cause this additional delay, I?ll try to give you the condensed version:

First - Please be aware and understand that there is an economic war raging in the background; this war is between those who have controlled this planet for the last hundred and fifty years, and we who think that it must stop.

Second - The naked corruption that is endemic in D.C. is more than most can comprehend; it is clear that these miscreants have no regard for the US Constitution, Federal Laws and Regulations, nor even any sense of simple morality. They are convinced that they are above any constraint that might apply to lesser mortals, and that no enforcement activity will ever successfully address them. I hasten to add that such opinions are not universal; having said that, it is more widespread than not. I can add that some large number of bankers and others have now been arrested and/or indicted; this, in combination with substantial repatriation of ?stolen? moneys, is having a significant impact on the balance of power shifting in our favor.

Third - These miscreants are, in effect, fighting for their lives ? at least that part of their lives that establishes an environment in which they can continue to lie, cheat, steal, and mortgage your progeny?s lives, all for their personal gain. Accordingly, they will fight until the doors are all closed by a power that they cannot subvert. That fight continues as I prepare this interim update.

Fourth - The good news is, we are winning the battle. The circle within which these bad apples can operate draws inexorably smaller with each attempt to bribe, suborn and otherwise corrupt the system, and the people within it.

Fifth ? By what date will we have Economic Receipt, you ask. We will have it when this initial battle phase comes to a successful conclusion. I still believe that will be in the near future; the most recent schedule, based on communication I received, was that it should have been finished by August 13; somehow at the very last moment, the bank was not available [?] to conclude the necessary transfers. This newest problem, I?m told, is being dealt with this weekend.

I want to extend my heartfelt thanks to those of you who continue to demonstrate support and encouragement for our efforts. We remain very optimistic for the long term. Rest assured that the fight will continue until we succeed. We will prevail.

Al Hodges
ClemIsBack

Post by ClemIsBack »

IMMINENT ... likely to happen without delay; forthcoming; impending
I'm hearing the drop dead delivery date is December 21st, 2012.