Splashback

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

co-shoot
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Splashback

Post by co-shoot »

CLIP))
It sounds to me that Gilmore, was eventually telling more truth to those who had contributed. It is just a pity that he didn’t realize what he was involved with right at the beginning, as the contributors may not have lost their money, or experience years of turbulence, frustration, and disappointment in their lives.
CLIP))
He was certainly telling the TRUTH here. The players are powerful, very powerful, and yes they are the world’s elite, but not from, and different to the elitist commercial, banking, religious, or Government fraternities.
These are the real elite who are trying to help the world, the Nations, the People, but are being continuously and consistently obstructed by the criminal Elite of the Commercial, Banking and Government fraternities, that is, the ones who control the mechanisms of the financial system.
CLIP))
~~ should know, because, prior to my retirement, I was an integral part of the system that Gilmore refers to as “Powerful World Elite” who are trying to assist the world by applying the mandate of using the Combined International Collateral Accounts of the Global Debt Facility for the benefit of ALL Nations of the World and the People of the World. It is that Mandate that is being obstructed and frustrated by the Elitist and criminal banksters, commercial, and Government fraternities, because, should we succeed, which we will, the criminal acts of the Elitist and criminal parties as referred to above would come to an abrupt ending very fast, whereby, if I had anything to do with it, which I won’t, most of these criminals would end up incarcerated until death, including their wives and family who have all benefited from the criminal activities they have propagated and operated over many years.

This is one true fact that you should believe, because the International Treasury Control does exist, as does the International Treasury Controller. Unfortunately, no one wants you to know that, because that would mean the death of the criminal elitists, the IMF, the World Bank, the Federal Reserve, and Fiat Currencies ….in totality I add.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CGI Splashback: PERHAPS GILMORE WAS TELLING YOU THE TRUTH, BUT NOT QUITE ALL OF IT……

Date: Sunday, 15-Mar-2009 14:03:20

In Response To: WE SPOKE PERSONALLY TO GILMORE IN 92' AND HE REVEALED THE BEAST OF THIS OPERATION (Gnostic) I am responding to this article because I totally dislike lies and liars, and I abhor the fact that innocent people throughout the world get conned and lose money because of liars.
At the same time, people are generally gullible because they have Trust and Faith in so-called friends, or the fast talking businessman who has been known to the community for some time and has never done anything wrong.
Let the people know some more of the truth, which they didn’t know before.

Having read this article three times, I refer to Three (3) particular paragraphs, and have highlighted (I did but it doesn't work on RMN's system of responding), the relevant sections of those paragraphs.

Paragraph 3:

Well this certainly got old, and we began to get real tired of this constant promise of payouts. However to be honest with you, know one understood what this money was or anything about it. We were just told that there was missing funds that were stolen abroad and we the people that became aware of this contributed to what we believed were lawyers. And because we made a contribution which was either $100 or $200 bucks we were told we would receive an insane amount of money in return because we helped them recover the funds. I believe it was $25.000 for every $100 contributed. Later new windows offered 100,000 for every $100. After this new windows promised millions for being part of it, which really started to seem like drivel.

This paragraph actually relates to paragraph 10, which I will respond separately to below.
This is why I read the article 3 times, as I have seen many articles very similar to this over many, many years, and also answered literally hundreds of emails and letters on very similar subjects.
“Missing Funds that were stolen abroad”. That should have been the first warning sign for anyone. Missing funds stolen from abroad, means that someone has stolen them back, and as such the people involved (The Contributors) were coerced into, and complicit in fraud and criminal activities. Where was the proof that these funds were actually stolen in the first place, and where is the legal proof that legal title to those funds has been regained (by theft), which would have required substantial legal actions and court documents with a final judicial judgment. To say that funds were stolen, and then stolen back, following which they were used in a Trade Program, whereby people after many years are still expecting payouts from the Trade Program, is totally ludicrous, and stinks of a professional con-game, where the professionals (lawyers) used innocent people and their money to ensure that the lawyers got their money knowing there was no chance of the innocents ever getting theirs.
From what is stated, the so-called lawyers were definitely not clean and straight and from experience I believe they knew all the time that they were handling stolen property and were acting fraudulently.
Legally speaking this would be classed as “Wire Fraud”, “Fraudulent used of other people’s property”, “Investment Fraud”, “Money Laundering”, and probably many other laws as well.

To the person, or persons, who wrote this article, you have made the right decision not to pursue this matter and forget it. At the same time, if it were me in your shoes, I would ensure that the so-called lawyers were taken to court, dis-barred, and preferably incarcerated for a very long time.

Paragraph 10:

I don't recall exactly what that change was because it made no sense to us at the time, he was discussing what this money really was and the players behind it and of that we had no clue, because no one ever understood it back then. All we knew is some foreigner had trillion dollar notes that somehow was stolen and it was needed to be returned to the USA. We were told that these notes could pay off our national debt.

This is the paragraph that actually clinches it for me. The statement “Some Foreigner had Trillion Dollar Notes”, is the crux of the whole issue.
I will explain, however, without seeing the Notes in question, I must reserve 0.5% of my totally sure situation, as an element of doubt.

The notes I believe you are referring to are “Debt Obligation Certificates” issued by the USA in 1933 / 4, as the American I.O.U. to the Collateral Accounts, when President Roosevelt refinanced the USA following the Great Depression. These Notes are commonly referred to as “US Federal Reserve Notes, US Federal Reserve Bonds, American Dream Notes, Wells Fargo Notes / Gold Certificates”.
Note: This US Debt has never been paid back and is still outstanding as of this date, Yes, Trillions of Dollars worth of Debt, on top of the trillions of Dollars worth of Debt created in the last 30 years by the US Government, Federal Reserve and Banks.
They are, in the majority, stored in depositories in the Philippines, contained in special boxes, with Green Cards, 2 Gold Coins, Microfilm, packing list, insurance certificate, and wrapped in a sealed plastic bladder. These boxes are and have been stolen, mainly by Americans, over many years, despite all the investigations and security factors which were put in place to protect these assets.
I state the word ‘Assets” because that is exactly what they are “Assets” of the Combined International Collateral Accounts of the Global Debt Facility. Legal Title is held by the International Treasury Controller. They are not the property of America, nor any other country, they are the property of the International Treasury Controller who acts for, and was appointed by, the Nations of the World.

There have been many, many cases of these Assets being stolen and attempts made to place these into Trading Programs. Very few ever get that far because usually those persons holding and handling stolen property are usually arrested following a “Sting Operation”. The certificates are then confiscated, and the person holding or handling the stolen certificates, usually ends up incarcerated.
Occasionally an odd few will get through the system, usually because of crooked US Banksters and US Treasury Officials. However, it doesn’t take long to establish exactly what collateral is behind the funds being used for Trade. At that stage, the Trade is allowed to continue, whereby any funds generated are credited to the Combined International Collateral Accounts, to be used by the International Treasury Controller for the benefit of the Nations and People of the World.
The Contributors / Participants / Instigators of such Trades, using or attempting to use stolen property, never receive anything, and quite rightly so. The instigators of these illegal operations make sure they get something by locating innocent people who will contribute money towards the costs, whether $100 USD or $200 USD. If there are 500 contributors, then the instigators have pocketed a minimum of $50,000 USD, and that is from just one so-called deal.

I should point out that use of assets they belong to someone else, and used without the relevant permission, is ILLEGAL, no ifs or buts, it is ILLEGAL, and it can never be made legal in anyway, whereby legality can never derive from an illegal act, no matter how many times or processes it goes through.

Paragraph 14:

He was saddened by what he found out and he tried to spare anymore hurt by saying not to get involved in any of these programs from here on out. He also made it clear that the players in all of this were powerful world elite, and they do not play games.

He was certainly telling the TRUTH here. The players are powerful, very powerful, and yes they are the world’s elite, but not from, and different to the elitist commercial, banking, religious, or Government fraternities.
These are the real elite who are trying to help the world, the Nations, the People, but are being continuously and consistently obstructed by the criminal Elite of the Commercial, Banking and Government fraternities, that is, the ones who control the mechanisms of the financial system.

It sounds to me that Gilmore, was eventually telling more truth to those who had contributed. It is just a pity that he didn’t realize what he was involved with right at the beginning, as the contributors may not have lost their money, or experience years of turbulence, frustration, and disappointment in their lives.

Finally, I would like to give you Two (2) open and public examples of what I have explained above ……. WANTA FUNDS ……….. The very same operation, but instead of being instigated by members of the public, was instigated by a US Government, namely Ronald Reagan, to destabilize (use of Monetary Warfare) another Sovereign Country (Russia).

The 1997 Asia Currency Crisis ………….. A similar operation for American domination of Thailand, and to form a barrier in S.E. Asia against possible enlargement, or encroachment of Chinese Communism, commonly called American Hegemony.

I should know, because, prior to my retirement, I was an integral part of the system that Gilmore refers to as “Powerful World Elite” who are trying to assist the world by applying the mandate of using the Combined International Collateral Accounts of the Global Debt Facility for the benefit of ALL Nations of the World and the People of the World. It is that Mandate that is being obstructed and frustrated by the Elitist and criminal banksters, commercial, and Government fraternities, because, should we succeed, which we will, the criminal acts of the Elitist and criminal parties as referred to above would come to an abrupt ending very fast, whereby, if I had anything to do with it, which I won’t, most of these criminals would end up incarcerated until death, including their wives and family who have all benefited from the criminal activities they have propagated and operated over many years.

This is one true fact that you should believe, because the International Treasury Control does exist, as does the International Treasury Controller. Unfortunately, no one wants you to know that, because that would mean the death of the criminal elitists, the IMF, the World Bank, the Federal Reserve, and Fiat Currencies ….in totality I add.

Write to me if you wish with any question, or information on other such illegal activities. I will respond as soon as I possibly can. In the meantime please remember, Trades undertaken, or attempted, by using stolen assets, or the assets of other parties, is a criminal activity. DO NOT give your hard earned money to those who promise hundreds of thousands or millions in return ………IT’S NOT REAL, NEVER HAS BEEN, AND NEVER WILL BE …….. IT IS A CON GAME AND THE INNOCENT ARE THE ONES WHO SUFFER. Deep down, you will probably find that one of your Government Agencies (the rogue operation part) was involved in this and you innocently and inadvertently partly financed this operation with your contributions. You have been wise, forget about it, write it off as something unfortunate, and appreciate the knowledge that you have gained and expressed to many others who might also be tempted in the future.

What I was involved with is a “Secret World” which the conmen of the world use to their advantage, and they have, in great numbers I add.

Splashback
co-shoot
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Re: Splashback

Post by co-shoot »

Rumor Mill News Reading Room Archive
CGI Splashback Answer
Date: Tuesday, 17-Mar-2009 12:26:43

In Response To: CGI Splashback: PERHAPS GILMORE WAS TELLING YOU THE TRUTH, BUT NOT QUITE ALL OF IT…… (CGI_admin) Dear DR,

Thank you kindly for your response and question reference to my article re: Gilmore, which I gladly answer below: -

a). Question:- I believe this instruments were used as some type of collateral between nations, i know that there are current programs separate from the Gilmore situation that are tied to these, if you are able could you please give some insight on this.

Answer: - These instruments are known as Debt Obligation Certificates, which are issued by Nations when they borrow funds / assets from the Collateral Accounts. They are a Debt Obligation against the Sovereign Nation and its People for money assets borrowed. It is no different to you as an individual borrowing money from a bank and pledging collateral against the borrowing. It is a little more glorified than simple collateral against borrowings undertaken by an individual because it entails the Sovereign Nation, its people, its assets, its revenues etc. It is undertaken strictly on a Sovereign Nation basis via the Central Bank and Government of that Sovereign Nation.

To say it is Collateral between Sovereign Nations is not quite correct, which I will explain. A Country which has land and people (subjects) is a Sovereign Nation (America, United Kingdom, Romania, Russia, Uganda, Venezuela, etc). However, there is what is referred to as a Sovereign Entity, which holds exactly the same “Sovereign Rights” as a Sovereign Nation, but it does not own land and neither does it have people (subjects).

These instruments are Debt Obligation Certificates between a Sovereign Nation and a Sovereign Entity, whereby the Sovereign Entity (The Institution as owner of the Collateral Accounts) is the legal owner of the assets referred to, and therefore it is the legal owner of the Debt Obligation Certificates (instruments).

The Sovereign Entity was structured, formulated and institutionalized by the Sovereign Nations of the World under International Treaties, of which the U.S.A. was a Primary Signatory. Along with 41 other primary Signatories and 150 Secondary Signatories.

The assets themselves and the history go back many hundreds of years, which is far too lengthy to go into. The more recent history of this started off as the Trilateral Trillenium Tripartite Gold Commission (Do not confuse this with the present Trilateral Commission as they are two totally separate legal entities and not connected in any way). The TTTGC (Managed, Administered and Controlled by the U.S.A, France and the United Kingdom) was institutionalized as an off-shoot of the Bretton Woods Treaty in 1945, and was given a Fifty (50) year term. However, during that term extensive Fraud was perpetrated by all the Three (3) Nations, whereby the Nations of the World agreed that the Fifty (50) year term should not be extended. In January, 1995 the Nations of the World decided to appoint a Legal Heir, Owner, and Sole Arbiter (A Person who was actually one of their number) to take over the Collateral Accounts and utilize them in compliance with the original objectives of the Hereditary Owners, that being for the benefit of the Nations and People of the World.

This was easier said than done as there were so many problems created during the term of the TTTGC that it has taken the Institution some Ten (10) years just to sort it all out sufficiently to allow the Collateral Accounts to be utilized according to the original objectives. There is still a long way to go, but at least some Nations and their People are benefiting from the Collateral Accounts. More will follow in the future.

The Institution has developed a completely different approach to utilization, based upon the fact that Governments of the past and present, appear to waste such money, or use it for means that are prohibited, so it never benefits the People.

The new approach does actually benefit the People of any Nation, and the Governments are prevented from touching even One (1) cent of such money transferred to their Nation.

In respect of the various programs. Many of these so-called Trading programs do not actually exist in reality, although they exist in peoples minds. Many that do exist are nothing but “Ponzi Schemes” (Refer Madoff). They look real but in fact they are as illusionary as a “Mirage in the Desert”.

The few that are real, are never seen by the public, or even general industry. Sometimes when assets are loaned to any Sovereign Nation, they are loaned specifically for a 1 year term to be used strictly within a “Trade program” by the Nation concerned, whereby the assets are returned to the Collateral Accounts following expiry of the 1 year term. Such “Trading” is for specific purposes only and usually never known publicly.

We have seen and heard comments / statements, such as, quote ‘To pay the American Debt off”. Please allow me to be blunt on this matter, a) No “Trade program” is allowed whereby the proceeds will pay off any Nations Debt. b).No assets from the Collateral Accounts can be used in any shape or form to pay off any Nations Debt, at any time, whether in the past, present, or future.

Debt is created by the irresponsibility of those who govern any Nation, whereby it is not the duty or responsibility of the Collateral Accounts to keep paying any Nations debt. It is the entire responsibility of the Nation and its people to ensure the correct policies are in place to allow the debt to be paid, and that the Nation’s Government act in a fully responsible manner. The latter is not easy I know, but that is the reality of the situation. It has been stated that people elect the Governments that they deserve. Unfortunately, in most cases, this is correct, following which the people have very little choice or opportunity to do anything about a corrupt Government.

Unfortunately, and I say this with the greatest respect to all concerned, “get rich quick schemes’, “Quick money”, “100% profit per week / month” DO NOT EXIST, never have done and never will. It is all a big con game perpetrated by “Brokers” who are very plausible in their talk and possibly have some collateral (possibly stolen) to back up their talk.

Real Trading does exist, but in a very quite way and for specific purposes and usually strictly in relation to Sovereign Nations. Even then 100% profit per week / month is totally ludicrous and unrealistic.

If there are other programs which appear to be operating, in addition to the Gilmore situation, especially if the collateral being used is part of the Collateral Account Assets, then I can assure you that these programs are illegal and no money will ever be received by the participants, on the grounds that the collateral does not belong to the participants and no permission has ever been given to use such assets.

If I may, let me give you an example that you can probably relate to. The IMF is in desperate need for more money to assist Nations that have been badly affected by the Financial Crisis (Iceland, Serbia, Lativia, amongst many others). As a remedy, the G20 recently suggested that all countries of the world increase their contributions to the IMF to enable it to loan to affected countries.

Do you not think, or even believe, that if Trade Programs were genuine, the IMF would be allowed to “Trade” the assets they hold to generate the additional money they require. This would certainly solve their problem and certainly prevent taxpayers around the world from handing over additional sums of money to the IMF.

One point here that is not commonly known which relates to the above statement “the assets they hold”, is the fact that the IMF are financed by the Collateral Accounts. Unbelievable, well maybe, but total FACT. The 3,000 + MT of Gold Bullion held by the IMF is actually the property of the Collateral Accounts, deposited and held under custodian rules by the IMF and to be used only following the granting of permission by the International Treasury Controller.

As the IMF has proven to be inept, biased, a political tool, and corrupt, the International Treasury Controller will NOT grant permission for such use, until it changes it ways, which is a condition that the IMF has not accommodated and is unlikely to accommodate. To overcome this Governments (G20) are now pushing the onus onto the People of the World via additional contributions from each and every Nation, via its own taxpayers. Of course, in their minds the Taxpayer always pays, but there is a limited to everything and taxpayers throughout the world have just about had enough ……..not surprisingly.

Collateral for any Trade, even normal Bank Loans, must always be verified, which is undertaken via the Banking Screens and Banking Commitments. Where assets are from the Collateral Accounts they can not be used directly by anyone, not even Governments. The usual scenario is that a new specific instrument / certificate is issued against the collateral of the Collateral Accounts, registered, allocated a Cusip / ISIN number and transferred legally via the Fed Blue or Grey Screens, using various secret codes, which are changed after each and every transaction. Such assets or newly issued certificates are NOT allowed into the public arena or open market place, as this would distort the actual market economy, which can never be allowed. The Collateral Account Assets are very, very rarely officially or legally used in any Trade Program, unless very, very exceptional circumstances apply, which is as rare as a 40ft Anaconda snake.

May I suggest, as I usually do, you review the website www.unoitc.org especially the Video - General Information, which will give you far more information on this whole issue. Once you have done this, please come back to me if you feel the need, on any issue. I must warn you however, that this is a very complex subject which goes back hundreds of years, covers many International Treaties which are probably rotting in the Government Archives, and which very few are conversant with because those persons involved (up to 1945) are long gone and as such take the knowledge with them on the basis that Dead men can not talk.

I would also advise that if you are aware of others who are, or have been involved, that you talk to them and show them this communication. If they also want to write to me, please inform them to feel free and do so.

Thank you again for your questions and I hope I have answered in a satisfactory and understandable manner.

Kindest regards

Splashback.

A general note to all readers of this website. If you are approached about participating in a Trade based on Collateral being provided by others, or, are actually already participants in a trade for which you have received no payment, please obtain a good clean copy of any collateral / certificate / instrument purporting to be used within the Trade and then contact us to advise you whether you are being coerced into a Fraud, or otherwise.

If the collateral / certificate / instrument purporting to be used within the Trade is part of the Collateral Accounts, it will be Fraud and we will advise you accordingly.

We are not doing this to penalize the innocent persons who have been coerced into such matters. It is the big time crooks that we are after, so your assistance is valuable, if you decide to give it, which is your prerogative.

I am advised that the www.unoitc.org website will shortly provide a Questions and Answers section. However, I will, even though I am retired but assisting where and when I am required to do so, shortly open a specific Email account to handle these matters so that persons involved can communicate direct. However, having said that, to publicize such questions and my responses on a public website such as RMN and many others, can only be considered as good information to many people of the world, and hopefully prevent many other innocent persons from losing their life savings.

Thank you.
co-shoot
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by co-shoot »

Where is the money coming from? driving the markets, as in the past, pulled from the markets? IS it time for a change in money?
Can the answer be in the above discussions....and if so, it would be fiats end ?
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

co-shoot wrote: Can the answer be in the above discussions....and if so, it would be fiats end ?
Discussion?? More like "incoherent rants".
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

I think that co-shoot is a pretty decent fellow. He just has a penchant for pasting long rambling diatribes from people who believe David Wanta has the dough or sometime it's OITC. Yet, when Coshoot actually says something, he is very well spoken and makes good points. It is a paradox for certain.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com