Dodecallion

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

co-shoot
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Dodecallion

Post by co-shoot »

Web ResultsWeekly geo-political news and analysis
There is no such number as a Dodecallion but the “bond” had number 5 followed by 46 zeroes. We are waiting for more coherent information from this source. ...

benjaminfulford.net/ - 15 hours ago - Similar
The Trillion dollar criminal case against top Davos, UN ...
Sep 6, 2010 ... There is no such number as a Dodecallion but the “bond” had number 5 followed by 46 zeroes. We are waiting for more coherent information ...

benjaminfulford.net/2010/09/06/the-trillion-dollar-cr... - Similar
Deep Knight

Re: Dodecallion

Post by Deep Knight »

co-shoot wrote:Web ResultsWeekly geo-political news and analysis
There is no such number as a Dodecallion but the “bond” had number 5 followed by 46 zeroes. We are waiting for more coherent information from this source. ...

benjaminfulford.net/ - 15 hours ago - Similar
The Trillion dollar criminal case against top Davos, UN ...
Sep 6, 2010 ... There is no such number as a Dodecallion but the “bond” had number 5 followed by 46 zeroes. We are waiting for more coherent information ...

benjaminfulford.net/2010/09/06/the-trillion-dollar-cr... - Similar
A duodecillion (American numbering standard) is 1 with 39 zeros after it, the number being described here, "5 followed by 46 zeros," is 50 quattuordecillion. Dove used to talk about the amount being in "trust" as "1 followed by 45 zeros" so I assume this was the source of this nonsense (with it now being 50 times that number due to an additional "roll").

As curious women have asked Deep Knight for millions of years, "exactly how big is it?" In this case, let's compare it to the weight of planet Earth (the claimed money, that is). That's 8.3 billion-billion dollars for each gram of the earth, or if this was in gold (which Dove always claimed), 7 quadrillion (million-billion) ounces of gold for each gram of the earth.

Something tells me this number is a bit too large to be real.
"Follow the Money"
co-shoot
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by co-shoot »

Thats cool, hahahha. I cann't wait for what their next line will be for fulford to use his whip on.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Deep Knight wrote:
A duodecillion (American numbering standard) is 1 with 39 zeros after it, the number being described here, "5 followed by 46 zeros," is 50 quattuordecillion. Dove used to talk about the amount being in "trust" as "1 followed by 45 zeros" so I assume this was the source of this nonsense (with it now being 50 times that number due to an additional "roll").

As curious women have asked Deep Knight for millions of years, "exactly how big is it?" In this case, let's compare it to the weight of planet Earth (the claimed money, that is). That's 8.3 billion-billion dollars for each gram of the earth, or if this was in gold (which Dove always claimed), 7 quadrillion (million-billion) ounces of gold for each gram of the earth.

Something tells me this number is a bit too large to be real.
No no, that's right, and it is held in gold. Of course, it can't be on the earth because it's the size of Neptune, but most of it is actually being held in the tame black hole cargo hold onboard the Star Ship Capricorn, Commander Hatton's flagship.

You debunkers have to quit making up silly excuses why things can't be and just face the reality. The simple explanation sometimes really is the correct one.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Omne
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Omne »

Deep Knight wrote:As curious women have asked Deep Knight for millions of years, "exactly how big is it?" In this case, let's compare it to the weight of planet Earth (the claimed money, that is). That's 8.3 billion-billion dollars for each gram of the earth, or if this was in gold (which Dove always claimed), 7 quadrillion (million-billion) ounces of gold for each gram of the earth.

Something tells me this number is a bit too large to be real. [/color]
I haven't played with scientific notation in a long time but I think it works out to a sphere of gold very roughly the size of the orbit of Mars, radius about 142,000,000 km.

I could be way off but no matter how you look at it, it's a lot of gold.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Gregg wrote:The simple explanation sometimes really is the correct one.

The correct explanation is remarkably simple and involves the phrase, "pulled out of his butt."
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

CASPER UPDATE #1: SEPTEMBER 7, 2010

The 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 countries' representatives in DC have enlisted the aid of the World Court in an ongoing attempt to steal all funds.

The WC told the countries they will do everything possible to stop the people from receiving the funds.

The packs are still in DC this morning.

More when possible.

Casper 09-07-10 #1
"Follow the Money"
co-shoot
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by co-shoot »

Perhaps Casper could start using FLASH CARDS to get his point accross on how many zeros is needed to track the packs ....IN...OUT
ktesibios

Post by ktesibios »

Omne wrote:
Deep Knight wrote:As curious women have asked Deep Knight for millions of years, "exactly how big is it?" In this case, let's compare it to the weight of planet Earth (the claimed money, that is). That's 8.3 billion-billion dollars for each gram of the earth, or if this was in gold (which Dove always claimed), 7 quadrillion (million-billion) ounces of gold for each gram of the earth.

Something tells me this number is a bit too large to be real. [/color]
I haven't played with scientific notation in a long time but I think it works out to a sphere of gold very roughly the size of the orbit of Mars, radius about 142,000,000 km.

I could be way off but no matter how you look at it, it's a lot of gold.
Umm... using $1245/troy ounce as the current price and 19.30 g/cm[sup]3[/sup] as the density of gold, I get a sphere with a radius of approximately 7.86 x 10[sup]9[/sup] km. Or, since the [sup] tag doesn't seem to work on this board, that's 7.86 billion kilometers.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

ktesibios- I get a sphere with a radius of 2.49 billion kilometers using your numbers and 31.1 grams per ounce troy. I believe you multiplied your weight numbers by an additional factor of 31.1 to get the number you did. Then again, both are insanely huge (2.87 billion kilometers is the radius of the orbit of Uranus), so how much difference is there really?

5 or so years back I did the same calculation (for a cube, not a sphere) with Dove's number ($1 X 10^45) and the price of gold then. It came out to be a cube the size of the orbit of Saturn. I put this up here at Quatloos, and it got picked up by a couple of Dove's NTAT people - not as being ridiculous but as some sort of indications of the powers behind NESARA. I mean, if the "Ascendant Masters" can give this much gold to us, they can do anything! Most recently this was picked up by someone calling themselves James Rink (here is the first part of a 2008 copy from the RAP-NESARA forum posted this year, which is posted on another thread in its entirety).

Monday, April 12, 2010
BEST SUMMARY OF NESARA YET! - MUST MUST MUST READ

THE STORY OF ST. GERMAIN & THE NESARA TRUSTS
" The Best Story On This Subject You Will Ever Read "
9 / 6 / 08
James Rink
(Re-posted on Sept.t 8, 2008)

The story of how this change will occur, takes us back to Tudor England. There was an enigmatic character by the name of Saint Germain. He learned the secrets of alchemy by studying ancient esoteric knowledge into the occult he was literally able to turn lead into gold, rocks into diamonds, and later was able transmute his mortal body into a immortal angel conquering death itself. With his "elixir of life" and positive thinking he never aged at all. According to Germain "It is the activity of our nerves, the flame of our desire, the acid of our fears, which daily consume our organism. He who succeeds in raising himself above his emotions, in suppressing in himself anger and the fear of illness, is capable of overcoming the attrition of the years and attaining an age at least double that at which men now die of old age."
Comte de Saint Germain
"A man who knows everything and who never dies," - Voltaire
Comte de Saint Germain was noted for rubbing elbows with the monarchies. Many of which commented on his elaborate shoes stubbed with $40,000 diamonds and pearls. No one knew the source of his income. Then around 1727 he shared his secret money making techniques to certain German bankers in hopes that they would use the money to help humanity. Using his techniques, they along with the monarchies choose to squander the money for themselves. Even to this day, these bankers have continued to keep this knowledge secret.
Eventually Saint Germain realized the money was never going to be used for benevolent purposes so he pulled his money out and in 1729 he put it into his own "World Trust." At the founding of the trust it was stipulated that this money would be released in the year 2000.
Bank Roll Programs
Around the turn of the century, the children of robber barons, and "banksters" began to see the error in their parent's evilness and their use of wealth. These 100 children are known as "wealthy visionaries". Together they invested some of their families money into secret money roll programs, to be used for humanitarian purposes.
The bank roll programs, allow wealthy investors to make insane profits by ripping off the assets and resources from third world nations. The profits from these programs are utterly astronomical as monthly returns can be in excess of 1:100,000 and 1:500,000. The name "roll programs" comes from a method of rolling money over and over in short periods of time. At the end of each cycle investors then reinvest or "roll" the principle and interest earned over into the next cycle. In the late 1990's the bank roll programs finally ceased.
Money earned from these bank roll programs became known as the "Prosperity Programs" Over time the programs where secretly opened up to small investors so that one could invest as little as one hundred dollars at a time. These small amounts where handled by trustees, who collected the money and kept records, and combined the small investments into the large amount, let's say, one million dollars, that was required in order to enter a "roll".
The news of these programs spread by word of mouth and especially via multi-level marketers. Thousands of people invested and great wealth was generated, but little, if anything was ever paid back to the investors. Trustees such as Clyde Hood and Mike Kadoski where sent to jail under false charges. Then corruption, greed, and fraud became wide spread among the bankers, government, and even some trustees who wanted to steal the money for themselves. Even the Bush family had their hands in the pot, using Promis Software they could transfer stolen funds without being traced. Many have died because of this wealth, but God has another plan for humanity.
The time has now come to release these Prosperity Funds and the funds from Saint Germain's, World Trust. This money will be used to buy out all oil corporations, banks, pharmaceutical cartels, and zero out all debt. 250 years of compound interest has mushroomed the World Trust into a net worth in excess of one quattuordecillion dollars, or $1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000, 000,000. That's 1 with 40 zeros behind it. This is enough money to buy a gold cube the size of the orbit of Saturn. So astronomical most people will not believe it!
Um, that's 1 with 45 not 40 zeros, but then again, insanely huge none-the-less. However, this is no more fantastic than the belief there was some investment where “monthly returns can be in excess of 1:100,000 and 1:500,000." The writer was obviously just getting carried away here, rates this high are not necessary to get even insane amounts of money over these periods. Let's assume the "100 wealthy visionaries" donated a mere $1 each 100 years ago, what rate of return would be necessary with compound interest to have one quattuordecillion dollars today? Not a simple calculation (um, tables don't go there for the simple reason it's crazy) but Excel tells me it would be 8.61% per month (that's almost 270% per year, compounded). So, instead of "monthly returns ... in excess of 1:100,000 and 1:500,000" all that would be needed even with 100 cheap turn-of-the-centuries wealthy visionaries would be "monthly returns in excess of 1:1.08" What about St. Germain putting away a farthing (1/4 of an English penny in the old system, or 1/960 of an English Pound Sterling) 250 years ago? 55.4% return per year or less than 4% per month (compounded, of course).
"Follow the Money"
Omne
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Omne »

Ok let's walk through this:
1e+45 dollars
$1245/oz
31.1 g per troy ounce

$1245/31.1 = $40.03 per gram

$1e+45/$40.03/gm =2.498126e+43 gm

AU 19.3gm/cm3

2.498126e+43/19.3=1.294366e+42 cm3

r = {Vol / ((4/3) *(pi))}(1/3) cm

r= (1.294366e+42/((4/3)*pi))(1/3)cm

r= (1.294366e+42/4.18879) (1/3)cm

r= 3.090071e+41 (1/3)cm

r= 6.760666e+13 cm

100 cm=1 m and 1000 m = 1 km

r=6.760666e+13/100,000

r=6.760666e+8 km

therefore r= a honking big number.

I feel like I'm in school again. Since I'm half asleep there's probably a glaring error in there somewhere.
ktesibios

Post by ktesibios »

I think I made an order of magnitude error in converting from grams/cubic centimeter to grams/cubic meter. There are a million (100^3) cc's in a cubic meter, so I should have had 19.3 g/cc * 1,000,000 cc/m^3 = 19.3 e6 g/m^3 or 19.3 e3 kg/m3.

Now to roll my chair over to the other computer (this is a Mac and the OS X calculator, even in scientific mode, suxxors. The Windoze calc is much better) and try it again:

$1 e45 / 1245 $/oz. troy = 8.032 e41 oz. troy
8.032 e41 oz. troy * 31.1 g/oz troy = 2.498 e43 g
2.498e43g / 1e3 g/kg =2.498e40 kg
2.498e40 kg/19.3e3 kg/m^3= 1.294e36 m^3

Volume of a sphere= 4/3 * pi* r^3

so r^3= 1.294e36/(4*PI/3) = 3.09e35
and r= 6.76e11 m
6.76e11 m / 1e3 m/km = 6.76 e8 km

Omne and I are in agreement.

Oh well. At least I have never yet made an order-of-magnitude error in a circuit design, although I have found such errors in two different pieces of equipment that actually made it into production and onto the street.
co-shoot
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by co-shoot »

OK In order-of-magnitude that darn bond was more than a counterfeit.....LOL. It seems theres an illogical explanation to its existence, it must have been issued and shipped out the back door of STARSHIP ENTERPRISE and once on earth counterfeited: wrongly configured scientific nonation known on earth shan as an accounting error.... :thinking:
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

ktesibios wrote:I think I made an order of magnitude error in converting from grams/cubic centimeter to grams/cubic meter. There are a million (100^3) cc's in a cubic meter, so I should have had 19.3 g/cc * 1,000,000 cc/m^3 = 19.3 e6 g/m^3 or 19.3 e3 kg/m3.

Now to roll my chair over to the other computer (this is a Mac and the OS X calculator, even in scientific mode, suxxors. The Windoze calc is much better) and try it again:

and r= 6.76e11 m

Oh well. At least I have never yet made an order-of-magnitude error in a circuit design, although I have found such errors in two different pieces of equipment that actually made it into production and onto the street.
I used the "5 followed by 46 zeros," number quoted by Fulford at the start of this thread, not the Dove "1 followed by 45 zeros" I quoted after the calculation and used previously to get a "cube the size of the orbit of Saturn" size at whatever the gold price was then. Easy mistake to make, one insanely huge number is much like the next. If you take Omne's r=6.760666e+8 km and multiply it by the cubic root of 50 (the difference factor) you get a radius of 2.49065 X 10^9 km (2.49 billion kilometers). Of course, the Ascendant Masters bringing this largess might be using a different value for gold (Dove talked about it being $20 or $35 an ounce "after NESARA") so the actual size might be larger. At any rate, our banks are going to have to get a lot larger to hold it all.
"Follow the Money"
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Deep Knight wrote:
ktesibios wrote:I think I made an order of magnitude error in converting from grams/cubic centimeter to grams/cubic meter. There are a million (100^3) cc's in a cubic meter, so I should have had 19.3 g/cc * 1,000,000 cc/m^3 = 19.3 e6 g/m^3 or 19.3 e3 kg/m3.

and r= 6.76e11 m

I used the "5 followed by 46 zeros," number quoted by Fulford at the start of this thread, not the Dove "1 followed by 45 zeros" I quoted after the calculation and used previously to get a "cube the size of the orbit of Saturn" size at whatever the gold price was then. Easy mistake to make, one insanely huge number is much like the next. If you take Omne's r=6.760666e+8 km and multiply it by the cubic root of 50 (the difference factor) you get a radius of 2.49065 X 10^9 km (2.49 billion kilometers). Of course, the Ascendant Masters bringing this largess might be using a different value for gold (Dove talked about it being $20 or $35 an ounce "after NESARA") so the actual size might be larger. At any rate, our banks are going to have to get a lot larger to hold it all.

Factory Floor, Magrathea, I'm just sayin'
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

You guys are using that "new math" aren't you? Or maybe Algebra. Any how, you are mighty slick with it, and I'm proud to be associated with folks who can use that stuff on every day problems. Really.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
Omne
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Omne »

I couldn't resist. I felt like playing around some more with the numbers.

It's actually pretty amazing when you get into what would happen with a sphere of gold that large. It works out to be the equivalent of about 2% of the total mass of the galaxy using reasonable estimates. If it did exist it would be for an almost unmeasurably small period of time. It would collapse into a black hole immediately. The gravitational force, on paper, at the surface works out to be around 2.466e+18 m/sec^2. Best guess is that it would form a black hole that has a diameter of around 74 billion km, almost 500 AU.

Kind of hard to spend......
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Omne wrote:I couldn't resist. I felt like playing around some more with the numbers.

It's actually pretty amazing when you get into what would happen with a sphere of gold that large. It works out to be the equivalent of about 2% of the total mass of the galaxy using reasonable estimates. If it did exist it would be for an almost unmeasurably small period of time. It would collapse into a black hole immediately. The gravitational force, on paper, at the surface works out to be around 2.466e+18 m/sec^2. Best guess is that it would form a black hole that has a diameter of around 74 billion km, almost 500 AU.

Kind of hard to spend......
Depends on how it would colapse. If the White Knights/Ashtar Command/Ascendant Masters manifested it all at once (using GoldGetter 2.01 software), it might colapse without mass ejection, making an extra-super-massive black hole (since super-massive only goes up to a billion or so solar masses and we're talking about over half a trillion here - at least at the $5 with 46 zeros value - I had to coin a new name). However, if they brought it to us a bit at a time, it might explode before it grew to 10 solar masses (hard to say, for some strange reason researchers don't model stars made out of pure gold - I blame Illuminati influence), which would no doubt delay distribution (as if it hadn't been delayed enough already).

Also, since I'm referencing the insanely-large number that's 50 times the other insanely-large number, this mass IS the estimated mass of our galaxy. Which I believe PROVES our galaxy is pure gold! If so, then everything on Earth-Shan is gold and available for use as money! I suggest taking a handful of rocks to your local Mercedes dealer and buying a new car right now!
"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Deep Knight wrote:Also, since I'm referencing the insanely-large number that's 50 times the other insanely-large number, this mass IS the estimated mass of our galaxy. Which I believe PROVES our galaxy is pure gold! If so, then everything on Earth-Shan is gold and available for use as money! I suggest taking a handful of rocks to your local Mercedes dealer and buying a new car right now![/color]
Except that it means the Mercedes is made out of gold as well, so you are really not gaining anything in the process, since the dealer isn't going to exchange a greater pile of gold for your smaller pile of gold. Ergo, you must bring a larger pile of gold to get the gold Mercedes. In time all of those who actually can make something utile out of gold will be the only ones with the gold - the rest of the Nesarans will have traded in everything. Talk about imbalance of wealth - I thought NESARA was to deal with that, not make it worse.

And then that brings up the point about our food. It must be made out of gold as well. Which probably explains why Coldstone Creamery ice cream is overpriced.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

The Observer wrote:
Deep Knight wrote:Also, since I'm referencing the insanely-large number that's 50 times the other insanely-large number, this mass IS the estimated mass of our galaxy. Which I believe PROVES our galaxy is pure gold! If so, then everything on Earth-Shan is gold and available for use as money! I suggest taking a handful of rocks to your local Mercedes dealer and buying a new car right now![/color]
Except that it means the Mercedes is made out of gold as well, so you are really not gaining anything in the process, since the dealer isn't going to exchange a greater pile of gold for your smaller pile of gold. Ergo, you must bring a larger pile of gold to get the gold Mercedes. In time all of those who actually can make something utile out of gold will be the only ones with the gold - the rest of the Nesarans will have traded in everything. Talk about imbalance of wealth - I thought NESARA was to deal with that, not make it worse.

And then that brings up the point about our food. It must be made out of gold as well. Which probably explains why Coldstone Creamery ice cream is overpriced.
I figured this out, I will take my 1998 Chevy w/ 250,000 miles on it, go to Lowes load up 30 80lb bags of concrete and drive to the nearest Mercedes dealership and demand a new car. After all that will be well over 5000 lb of gold, a Mercedes can't possibly way more than 5000 lb.

When they object I will tell them that NESRA Demands it.

Do they get Quatloos in state mental institutions?