Ben Fulford

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

co-shoot
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Ben Fulford

Post by co-shoot »

You have to be a subscriber....this is part of email, here is a clip:

Clip))
This is where Ben Fulford’s updates are so informative for me…i was on the frontend of the economic crisis…Ben is on the global taskforce to fix it….we both see eye to eye on fairness…..what is good and right to every nation…so there you have it…i will be gone once paid; but you’ll know my tracks, the money spent will leave a trail of good works. AIG belongs to me, i am the 80% owner, paulson restructured the loan and used TARP debt money to repay my cash money, first position loan which is simply fraud on me….AIG will fail TARP money is gone and i will not support their fraud again….this second crash will get them all on wall street …no doubt in my mind….saving AIG gave innocent folks a warning to get out of the corrupt stock market…this next crash will take out the bad guys that still naked short every investor …europe is cracking down on the naked shorting to their benefit, the u.s.a. markets still do it..the little guy doesn’t have a prayer of a chance to make a profit against the wealthy hedge funds setting offshore that are a subsidary of the FED Banks…

there is more; but this is the jest of the real deal about Leo Wanta who walks very close to the Lord; is a founding father of the U.S.A. has much compassion for returning the u.s.a. to the Constitution and helps expose Bush Sr’s corrupt cabel for what he has done to Leo Wanta…helping Ben who has exposed Sr’s corruption from his contacts around the world for the good of society. Like Ben, there have been 5 attempts on my life…Sr wants me eliminated so he can keep my accounts….the Father has other plans for my life; however, hence the Angel HE sent for my protection near me and i asked the Father send an Angel for Ben’s protection. He’s warned just like i am warned to take cover … be aware… it works, the revelation of what’s about to happen is shown before it happens everytime!