Planet X March 15

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Re: Planet X March 15

Post by Deep Knight »

By the way and back to the topic at hand instead of Cincinnati chili, did anyone feel any shaking on March 4th? It turns out that you wouldn't unless you were in New Zealand (weak aftershock), the Solomon Islands, near the North Pole, or two places in Chili (I guess this post IS about chili after all), and then only if you were paying attention (shallow and weak). Yesterday was quiet except for a mild shaking in Iran, and today everything was quiet except for Chili again (strong but harmless) and the one that left Cincinnati in ruins. Just kidding, that last one happens after packie deliveries. So much for earthquakes ramping up. Wanna place any bets about March 15 and a "great shaking?"

Look at this picture from Cincinnati. Can there be any doubt that Camp Washington-Chili is really a secret NWO base?
"Follow the Money"
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

I recall hearing "The Cockroach That Ate Cinncinati", but I don't recall any earthquakes there
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Are you joking? We actually did have a 4 something earthquake in Cincinnati a few weeks ago. Seriously.

And yes, we have flying pigs here. It's part of the Chicken Dancing Wiener Dog cabal. The Marathon here is "The Flying Pig Marathon"
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Gregg wrote:Are you joking? We actually did have a 4 something earthquake in Cincinnati a few weeks ago. Seriously.
CINCINNATI, Dec 30, 2010 -- A magnitude 3.8 earthquake shook parts of Indiana and several other states Thursday, prompting a wave of calls to local authorities from rattled residents but causing little damage.

The U.S. Geological Survey said on its website that the quake, which was about three miles deep, occurred at 7:55 a.m. EST and was centered near Greentown in Howard County, about 50 miles north of Indianapolis.

USGS geophysicist Randy Baldwin said the quake, which lasted only a few seconds, was felt by people as far away as Illinois, Ohio, Kentucky and Wisconsin. A listing on the agency's website even included responses from New Jersey, North Carolina and Virginia.

"It's really quite remarkable how widely this was felt," said John Steinmetz, director of the Indiana Geological Survey in Bloomington.

The quake initially was reported as magnitude 4.2, but the USGS later downgraded it.
You have been warned. We Illuminati are actually quite put-out by your flying pigs and chili on spaghetti. You saw what we did to Europe, don't let it happen to you!

As for Sin City, I used to live on an old ranch in the mountains, and further down the valley our neighbors towed up a “step van” (like an old milk delivery vehicle) from someplace. They had painted “IN TOW” on the back and it sat there for quite some time, easily visible from the road. Somebody painted an “S” at the front and “N” at the back, making it say “SIN TOWN,” and pretty soon we were all using that name for our neighbors place. This was about 1983. The van was there for years, having been abandoned with the rest of the place (the owner and main resident went to Hollywood to be an actor). Just a couple of years ago I was talking to someone who lived near there and described the ranch. “Oh, you mean that place a couple of miles above Sin Town,” they replied.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Pole Shift

Q. How many Poles does it take to shift a car?
A. Two. One to hold the shift knob, and the other to move the base of the linkage.

OK, so it's not as good as the one about screwing in a light bulb, but at least it's on topic. I have a Polish friend who told me that such jokes were common in Poland in the 60's, but they were about the Police.

As for the "pole shift" that these Apocalyptic types are talking about, they keep getting the magnetic pole, rotational pole, and tilt of the axis to the ecliptic confused. In fact, they can be talking about one while referencing an illustration of another.

As for whichever of these shiftings happening on March 15, it's only a week away.

Q. How many Poles does it take to cause a pole shift?
A. 38,000,100, 100 to believe strongly enough that they manifest Planet X slamming into the earth, and 38 million to run screaming as a tidal wave from the North Sea washes them into the Carpathian Alps.
"Follow the Money"
Green Lantern

Post by Green Lantern »

Some are wising up.....seems I've read recently that they now explain that the crust floats on a bed of liquid magma and the whole crust will "spin" around, as it were.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

(I'm not making this up, really)

In reference to the Flying Pig above, there are four of them in the statue. It's a bridge over a symbolic model of the Ohio river that is recreated along a walkway in the park, a trickle of water runs the course... Anyhow, someone among our local loonie brigade pointed out that the Pigs appear to be preying, and if you align them to a map, one points directly to the Cincinnati branch of the Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland (where I was an intern in my mispent youth), one points direcly to Alexandria Virginia (Freemason HQ in North America) one points to Jeruselum (itz da jooz!) and one points towards Cuba (I have no idea, on this one I'm speechless). Also in the park is a statue of Cincinnatus about 4 times lifesized which I've never seen any comment on, and the Serpentine Wall, which is a giant staircase looking thing about a mile long that follows the course of the river down to the water. On labor day they have fireworks, and on the second Sunday of each month the Illuminati have a Human Sacrafice/BBQ at midnight I guess.

(Okay, I made the last one up. I really need to escape to Gettysburg soon, I think the chili is making me crazy)
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Deep Knight wrote:the whole idea of a "tipping point" where earth falls over is ludicrous
As opposed to all the rest of the NESARAshit™.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
wserra

Post by wserra »

Gregg wrote:someone among our local loonie brigade pointed out that the Pigs appear to be preying
Preying on what?
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

wserra wrote:
Gregg wrote:someone among our local loonie brigade pointed out that the Pigs appear to be preying
Preying on what?
oops, senior moment. Praying.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

With the big earthquake in Japan (and it was a BIG one), the vultures are all over these chat sites claiming proof - then again they believe it's only going to get worse as we approach March 15. Anyway, I find using actual human suffering to scam others quite distasteful, so I'm going to ignore this and instead give you some "useful" "information."

Nibiru Safe Zones And Survival Strategies

Greetings to All:

This topic seeks to lead people in the right direction in accurately identifying Nibiru Safe Zones and good survival strategies.

The two maps I use to determine Safe Zones are the Edgar Cayce Map and the Navy Map of Future America:

Maps of the future globe by Edgar Cayce and Michael Gordon Scallion are at these links:

My personal view is that Edgar Cayce does not make allowances for the New Madrid Fault Zone to blow, so the Navy Map of future America seems to accurately depict a wide gulf in the central USA. Note that all coasts are eroded away in some cases by hundreds of miles and that all the maps say the Yellowstone super volcano is going to erupt in a massive event that allows the Pacific Ocean to rush in and create a large inland sea. General guidelines for establishing Safe Zones are:

1. Move 100+ miles from the coasts.
2. Move 200 feet above sea level.
3. Move away from volcanoes and super volcanoes like Yellowstone in northwestern USA.
4. Move away from earthquake/seismic/avalanche/fault zones like the New Madrid Fault Zone in central USA.
5. Move away from dams that will break.
6. New Madrid pops and the Mississippi River Valley up to lake Michigan will be shaken to mud and washed away.
7. Move away from nuclear power plants to become compromised.
8. Move away from too high elevations amid magnetosphere/atmospheric fluctuations leading to solar radiation exposure. Lower elevations under more atmosphere provide more protection from solar radiation.
9. Move away from large population areas where food riots will escalate into chaos and mayhem.
10. Join into survival groups with people of like mind that have survival supplies, gear and guns to protect them.
11. Develop a survival strategy by selecting the optimum bug out location near a water supply, fertile land for planting seeds.
12. The very best survival location is inside a sturdy cave/cavern.
13. Bait and trap your food rather than hunt. That brings animals to you rather than chasing them to other areas.

Dig pits between where the hogs root and their water. Lay a log across each side across their tracks and the hogs jump and follow each other into your pit. ;0) Surround thicket with wire and pin up your survival stocks for the big barbecue. Tie eight feet of line with hook on strong but flexible branch and then just keep checking the lines. Home Depot sells animal traps large and small. Critters and rice baby. But, after the crap hits the fan then you will not be able to find one.

This link is to my USMB Survival Topic. My own plan includes joining my survival group in the foothills of the Smokey Mountains some 1000+/- feet above sea level and a few hundred miles inland for an extended camping trip. The Govt has been building underground bunkers for some time on a massive scale.

This link is to the Nibiru/Planet X Event Timeline. Keep looking up and expect the Nibiru Earth Change Symptoms to become far worse starting March 4, 2011 on the day many expect the US Govt to shut down. The data says Nibiru Earth Change Events will dramatically increase to be out of control on March 15, 2011, so expect to see a steady escalation between March 4 and March 15, 2011. At some point the whole world figures out that we are in a crisis and the store shelves will be empty and banks and gas stations will be closed, so plan accordingly.

This link shows you what Google, NASA and the Govt do not want you to see. FEMA is preparing for something BIG. Govt's are sending massive quantities of books into underground bunkers. Hopefully all of this is mere coincidence, but if these things do come to pass then you know to execute your survival plan; because the crap is about to hit the fan.

GL,

Terral

Them rootin' hogs are a-gonna be hard to trap in a pit if they're flyin' pigs!
"Follow the Money"
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

No matter how many hogs they trap, seeds they plant, or canned goods they stockpile, none of the big time survivalist gurus will make it after the big day, all that other stuff is nice but face it, what they really need to survive is an internet connection to make them feel like big time experts and attention whores. You ever get a group of them together in stressful times and they'll go "lord of the flies" in a few hours and kill each other off before they can figure out how to get the hog out of the pit.

A classic case of stupid people + guns + enough time = dead stupid people and a pile of guns
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Today is great shaking day, when we all get hit by earthquakes. Mark it on your calendar! If you feel "left out" when looking at disaster pictures from Japan, today is your day!

'HELLO, CENTRAL!' MY FRIEND DOES NOT BELIEVE ME!
Patrick H. Bellringer

----- Original Message -----
To: <bellringer@foulwinds1.com>
Sent: Monday, March 14, 2011 8:02 AM
Subject: Siterun Contact Request from Fourwinds10
Hello Patrick and Ann!

Good day to you and Thank You for your fantastic website. Recently I explained to a dear friend of the earthquakes and what is going to happen to us concerning coming earth changes. My friend does not believe any word I tell her. She only believes of the present disasters taking place. She does not fear the greater changes which I explained to her including the Starships here guiding earth into her new dimesnsion. Told her to read the Journals she said I have no time. I guess she is a lost soul but perhaps you could provide some other advice. I hate to see her loose her life here when Mother Earth tips over.

(Response)

TO: AS
DATE: March 14, 2011
SUBJECT: Reply

Dear AS:

Thank you for your letter and kind words for our work at Fourwinds. In answer to your question, we are not here to save anyone. We can only save ourselves by living the Laws of God and Creation the best we can.

We all have friends, spouses and family members, as this one. Our task is to present Truth to those, who will listen, and they must choose to do with it what they will. Your friend, like so many, is on her own journey in soul growth that may have many detours to reach her destination of enlightenment, including other lifestreams in 3D.

We have been there and done that, and are much further along in our pathway to perfection. Your life, as an example of Goodness is far more convincing to your friend than any words you may say. Send her positive energy and be there, when she needs you. Miracles happen all the time, and you may be the creator of one!

In Love and Light,
Patrick H. Bellringer

In all seriousness, if you can contribute to the various Japanese Earthquake Relief funds, please do. Sendai was one of my favorite cities in Japan, I used to visit a researcher at Tohoku U. which is at the site of the old castle, and the people there are having a rough time of it.
"Follow the Money"
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Here it is, March 15th (the day after Pi Day), and we're still here. No polar shift. Not that anyone would notice amid all the news out of Japan.

What are the odds that NESARA will somehow link up to the Japanese earthquakes??!
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

DUH!! EVERYONE knows the Japenese earthquale was (insert popular villan name) way of preventing NESARA from occuring!!!!!!!1
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

I perused the "world ends March 15" forums and found a lot of denial and the claim that the Japanese earthquake was what they had been talking about all along. A bunch of people have picked up that "on the TV they said the pole had shifted 3 degrees" (or sometimes 4 or 8 degrees). What they were saying was that the movement of the earthquake had shifted the pole about 8 cm or 3 inches, and this became 3 degrees (upgraded to 4 because 4 is bigger and more impressive than 3) or 8 degrees. Big difference (1 degree would be about 69 miles or 4,382,673 inches).

I wonder if the guy who was going to dig pits to trap rooting hogs actually went to join his survival group in the foothills of the Smokey Mountains and what they're talking about at breakfast (fresh pork chops) this morning.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

OK, I finally got the word from a couple of apocalypse blogs. The great shaking did occur yesterday, but there was a massive cover-up.

Would anyone out there like to tell me how a physical event everyone was supposed to feel got covered up?
"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Deep Knight wrote:OK, I finally got the word from a couple of apocalypse blogs. The great shaking did occur yesterday, but there was a massive cover-up.

Would anyone out there like to tell me how a physical event everyone was supposed to feel got covered up?
Well, here at Conspiracy Central we initiated Cover-up Plan 20113XG23-10322567, which basically distributed massive amounts of opiates to the earth's population disguised as potassium iodide. Due to the widespread fear and panic about radiation from the Japanese reactors, it was very easy to get everyone to accept these pills and pop them immediately. Once they fell into a opium-induced stupor dreaming about their arriving NESARA packies, there was no one left awake to experience and recall the shaking.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The Observer wrote:
Deep Knight wrote:OK, I finally got the word from a couple of apocalypse blogs. The great shaking did occur yesterday, but there was a massive cover-up.

Well, here at Conspiracy Central we initiated Cover-up Plan 20113XG23-10322567, which basically distributed massive amounts of opiates to the earth's population disguised as potassium iodide. Due to the widespread fear and panic about radiation from the Japanese reactors, it was very easy to get everyone to accept these pills and pop them immediately. Once they fell into a opium-induced stupor dreaming about their arriving NESARA packies, there was no one left awake to experience and recall the shaking.
That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever ... oh, look at the beautiful colors! Have you ever noticed dust specks in the light, how they glimmer and glow? It's so beautiful I think I'll take another iodide pill, have a little nap, and maybe my packie will be here by then...
"Follow the Money"
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

Deep Knight wrote:Would anyone out there like to tell me how a physical event everyone was supposed to feel got covered up?
No problem. We set up the HAARP-array to produce a counter shake, cancelling out the anticipated shake. Of course this means that NESARA won't happen this time either, since "really REALLY big earthquake" would trigger the Shake-clause in the NESARA-bill.
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.