Dinarpaloosa

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Re: Dinarpaloosa

Post by Deep Knight »

GlimDropper wrote:I've had a little time to look into Bayshore Capital Investment's Rudolph Coenen and while it was always safe to assume he was being deceptive just on the face of his claims I now feel like I can prove it.
Thank you for this most informative post. It seems you've caught him with his resume down.

One wonders if he really needed/had a liver transplant. A local woman was recently caught raising money to get cancer treatmen when it turned out she had nothing of the kind. The newspaper article said that this sort of scam has been getting more popular recently.
"Follow the Money"
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

The theme to the "Untouchables" was great and I especially liked that alto sax refrain that led to each commercial break. I read up a bit on Winchell and it seems that he left NYC for CA. after getting on the wrong side of the Mob. It was reported that he made $25k per show as a narrator for "The Untouchables" and actually helped J. Edgar Hoover bust some bad guys. Of course having read this info at least 4 hours ago, I cannot recall who it was...)
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
GlimDropper
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by GlimDropper »

Thank you for the kind words DK.

The overwhelming majority of rumors in the "dinarosphere" aren't worth commenting on let alone giving any credit to, but I may have found one. It's being said that 5th 3rd bank, as of the 21st are no longer exchanging dollars for dinar. The usual suspects are heralding this as proof that the RV IS HAPPENING and they wont need to go to work on Monday (which will pose a great inconvenience to anyone who will want fries with their order). Assuming any truth to this rumor I poked around a bit and found what purports to be the corporate memo from 5th 3rd:
Foreign Currency - Iraqi Dinar

Effective Immediately, Fifth Third Bank will no longer offer the Iraqi Dinar currency for sale. Fifth Third offers foreign cash banknotes for the convenience of our customers who travel abroad. The bank does not intend for the service to be used as an investment vehicle. The increased demand for this currency due to rumors and speculation has made it difficult for us to manage within the parameters of the program’s intent, which is to provide currency for the travel needs of our customers. Due to the sourcing and customer service challenges this has caused, we are recommending customers in need of the Dinar make use of local currency exchange at their destination. All other currencies we offer will continue to be bought and sold as usual. We will continue to evaluate the Dinar as needed.
Now that does have an air of credibility to it particularly because a plain reading of it undermines the dinar as a get rich quick investment promoters. I know 5th 3rd Bank(FITB) was selling dinar at far closer to the Central bank of Iraq's official rate than any of the internet dinar merchants but they were still making a nominal profit on each transaction. I don't think increased demand would increase their cost basis and even if it was they could just offer a few fewer dinar to the dollar to make up for any costs so I couldn't see this as a simple profit loss decision.

I wonder if someone in FITB's legal department didn't point out that someone (or several someones) were going to get their asses sued when the dinar kool-aid hangover set in and the paltry fees they were earning from exchanging dinar wouldn't cover that many billable hours in the event they were added as a deep pocket co defendant on any of those suits. I don't see much of an argument for FITB having any liability on the issue but we all know where that argument would be made. And already there are those in the media, like Malcolm Berko in this article who are saying things like:
A pox on FITB for aiding and abetting this heartless scam — but I guess they figure that false hope is better than no hope at all.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I think this may actually be my fault.
I know Jim Hubbard socially, (he's pretty high up in 5/3, we went to school at the same places but not really together, but Cincinnati isn't that big a town) and about 6 weeks ago I happened to be in the same place as him and brought it up. He told me he wasn't aware of the dinar mania, that the bank knew it was technically illegal to have dinars but they we selling them under a loophole that allowed them to sell them to people traveling to Iraq. When I told him about the RV fools, he kind of joked he would have to get the traders on the 10th floor (the 10th floor in 5/3 tower on Fountain Square is where the banks trading and forex departments are at, also corporate tax is on the 10th floor) to load up on them, but as most dinaridiots would think this was some sort of confirmation, he was clearly joking. Anyhow, by a casual friendship and a chance conversation, I may have gotten 5/3 out of the the Dinar business.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Good for you!!!
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Gregg wrote:I think this may actually be my fault.
I know Jim Hubbard socially, (he's pretty high up in 5/3, we went to school at the same places but not really together, but Cincinnati isn't that big a town) and about 6 weeks ago I happened to be in the same place as him and brought it up. He told me he wasn't aware of the dinar mania, that the bank knew it was technically illegal to have dinars but they we selling them under a loophole that allowed them to sell them to people traveling to Iraq. When I told him about the RV fools, he kind of joked he would have to get the traders on the 10th floor (the 10th floor in 5/3 tower on Fountain Square is where the banks trading and forex departments are at, also corporate tax is on the 10th floor) to load up on them, but as most dinaridiots would think this was some sort of confirmation, he was clearly joking. Anyhow, by a casual friendship and a chance conversation, I may have gotten 5/3 out of the the Dinar business.
We in the New World Order crowd (Illuminati, Reptilians, fluoridated water drinkers) salute you! But, according to MacHaffie, today may be the day, and all our thwarting of them getting $billions in return for a $100 "investment" may be for naught...

Dinar Intel Update - 4-24-11
Have a wonderful Resurrection Day tomorrow! I pray this RV blessing will be here very soon. Tomorrow would be a great day! God bless! ~~s.

[OKIE_OIL_MAN] WITHOUT EXPLANATION LET ME STATE OneTHING-- THE MEETING NEXT WEDNESDAY REGARDING THE FED RESERVE AND US TREASURY WILL HAVE WORLD WIDE IMPLICATIONS. I WILL TAKE NO QUESTIONS REGARDING THIS MATTER--JUST WATCH HISTORY BEING WRITTEN IN YOUR LIFE-TIME. OKIE_OIL_MAN] LETS ALL PUT OUR THINKING CAP'S ON JUST A MINUTE AND CONSIDER POSSIBILITIES---HYPOTHETICAL SITUATIONS--IF RATE COMES OUT LOWER THAN YOU EXPECT--CONSIDER CASHING OUT A LITTLE NOW AND MONITOR WHETHER THE RATE ESCALATES THEN CASH OUT MORE.--IF RATE COMES OUT AT OR WHERE YOUR COMFORTABLE AND YOU DON'T WANT TO RISK ANY FURTHER SPECULATION THEN CASH OUT ALL. BUT--CONSIDER THE POTENTIAL OF VALUE INCREASING OVER A PERIOD OF TIME BECAUSE OF FUTURE ASSETS OF IRAQ WOULD TRANSLATE INTO

3:12 PM 4/23/11 : TONY STATED ON THE CALL THAT BOOTS ON THE GROUND HAD VERIFIED THAT THE CARDS HAVE A $1100 USD VALUE. WHAT WAS NOT REAL CLEAR ON THE CALL WAS HE WAS REFERRING TO 250 DINARS LOADED ON THE CARDS. THAT IS WHY HE WAS ASKING PEOPLE TO GET OUT THEIR CALCULATORS. 250 DINARS/$1100 USD = $4.40 PER CC AT APPROXIMATELY 6:00 EST (NOT RECORDED): DAN STATED THAT HE RECEIVED A CALL FROM A RELIABLE SOURCE AND FEELS REALLY GOOD ABOUT THIS HAPPENING ON MONDAY. TONY HAS CLARIFIED HIS STATEMENTS FROM THE CALL THIS MORNING ABOUT THE SMART CARDS. TONY STATED THAT HIS CONTACT WAS HAVING DINNER WITH A CONTRACTOR IN IRAQ AND HE WAS TOLD THAT HIS SMART CARD LOADED WITH DINAR (BASED ON 250 DINAR) HAD AN EQUIVALENT VALUE OF $1100 USD WHICH WOULD MAKE THE RV iN DUBAI SHOWING A RATE AROUND $4.24. PLEASE, STAY GROUNDED AS THINGS ARE LOOKING VERY GOOD

[POPPY2] guys i have waited to post this since last evening . As many of you know my friend at the treasury had surgery two weeks ago and then had a problem and had to go back in this week and have more done. Well i can report he called last night and being the guy he is he still made a call for us and ask for a update on the status of the iraq rv . They told him it was in process moving fast through the system and it is undetermined the timing of the release because of the shear magnitude of the number of other countries being influenced by the dinar and its the largest transfer of wealth in history. He say it is for sure and they saw nothing preventing the announcement at any time. Oh he also said don't judge this from history of the normal procedure for a rv cause this is totally different poppy2
[POPPY2] i been cooking most all day and started real early . I have keep the computer and my cell close at hand and all the Intel today from tony , dan, bj, ron, tom, etc. has all been so uplifting and all has been running the same details and guys when this happens i get very excited. I am very guarded but still excited that with the news of the cards and other info shared today it seems that Sunday night and Monday are getting very large in the window if you know what i mean lift someones spirits today and attend church in the morning and praise him like you never have lets bring this thing home poppy2 he said Babylon would be rebuilt and that it ould become the financial mecca of the world and we are some of the chosen bless

[Longfellow] I will say this, the rate I'm hearing is better than I thought and things are moving fast. The US has dropped the hammer and is intent on getting this done [ 9:20:44 PM]

Posted by John MacHaffie at 6:00 AM 0 comments

To stay grownded, I suggest attaching yourself to a 12' ground spike or strap to a copper water pipe. As for dropping the hammer, make sure it's not on your foot.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

It's a whole new ball game
Posted in the Dinar Intel Skype Room --- I am not the author! But I do confirm it!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2011 09:32:24 -0500

Subject: Fwd: from XXXXX, about the coming events this week

Well, a New Ball Game:

With us, it's a whole new ball game. RV isn't necessarily the right word, IMO, although it is used alot. It's actually a conversion or transformation from the Supreme Court ruled UNLAWFUL Fed Res (and therefore Fed Reserve NOTE) to a US Treasury asset backed note, or from a worthless fiat note to a bill with value which is calibrated or pegged to other currency values.

All paperwork signed off at IMF this week. RV's next week. Bernanke has to explain the RV of currencies Wednesday night of many countries. Some arrests going on the rest of this coming week. Prosperity letters have gone out for Mon. & Tues. Wed heaviest day and end. No one knows the rate. As I said Friday, no deliveries and no RV this weekend. All set for this next week and still is!"

It started with the Supreme Court Ruling in 1993 where the Supreme Court ruled in favor of the farmers and stipulated that the farmers be paid in asset backed currency. They actually ruled AGAINST the Fed Res and the IRS declaring them both unlawful, and by default, the Fed Reserve NOTE (our fiat currency) is unlawful. Therefore, a team of five federal justices was created to figure out how to constitutionally pay the farmers. They hired experts in currency, const.Law, etc. called the White Knights. Since they found that they couldn't convert to an asset backed currency in a void without the other countries of the world doing likewise, this thing had to be coordinated world wide. Keep in mind that the US is the reserve currency of the world. To have it asset backed while all the other were fiat would have been a huge mess! On September 19, 2007 Congress acted to create an asset backed currency. This went into effect on October 19th, 2007 in coordination with the other countries to be activated when it could all be done together.

I heard that too. It would make sense that that would be how they present the change to the American people. Most people don't know that the Federal Reserve had only a 100 year lease.

I can only guess on that! I'm still believing that all this is happening because of the Supreme Court ruling that declared the Fed Reserve and IRS unlawful and ordered that the farmers be paid in asset backed currency. Then they put a gag order on the ruling so that America and the world would not realize that the reserve currency of the world comes from an unlawful agency!

Posted by John MacHaffie at 10:24 AM 0 comments

The 1993 "Farm Claims" nonsense is part of the NESARA narrative, as is this gag order stuff (if you don't hear anything about it, that means it's true).
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

Amazing the way the ignoricentee just bounce from one from one fantasy to another with gleeful abandon. Each one more ridiculous than the last. We have fantasy currency revaluations and fantasy court rulings. And its all going to happen RSN, any day for sure.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

Hired the White Knights did they? I remember an old film where this "Swell" is out for a drive in one of those sport roadster cars with a couple a spares stuck on the back. Some one remarks that he is "The Young Man of Wall Street" and then someone says "Yeah a real white knight" Of course, I remember nothing else. Still, I doubt if these guys or girls are hanging out at Clyde's or Mr. Henry's waiting for work to show up at the hand of Rich Queen or Bond Lady. It's funny (not) to read these posts where a fellow says he's taken a beating on these investments all his life, and he sure hopes this Dinar thing makes him the millionaire he deserves to be. I really read that. OK, I'm out of here before I get banned for confused reminiscence.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I got a phone call from another friend from grad school, I am indeed the reason that 5/3 got out of the dinar business. While branch personnel may or may not have been aware that people were buying dinars as investments and not for personal travel usage, the people on Fountain Square didn't know about it. Aside from the fact that it is not legal to sell dinars in the USA, outside of the travel needs exception, the bank's lawyers, after a little discussion decided that the bigger liability for them was the unavoidable conclusion that if they are selling an investment, they would have to comply with all the paperwork and regulations that would apply if they were selling a security. Of course, 5/3 has a subsidiary that is licensed to sell securities, but they would have to do a whole lot of work to sell dinars for anything outside of the aforementioned travel accommodations. At about the same time, several other banks were having and are currently having the same or similar discussions, and now that one bank has made this leap, look for the other ones to follow suit soon.

So someone go on over to PlanetDinar, Dinarvets etc... and tell them it's all my fault.
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Gregg wrote:So someone go on over to PlanetDinar, Dinarvets etc... and tell them it's all my fault.
I would rather go over there and explain to them that if they revalue the Dinar (take away 3 or 4 zeros), theirs (assuming that they're not old ones or fakes) won't be worth any more than they are now. But they wouldn't listen any more than the NESARAites did (in fact, there seems to be a lot of overlap).

Besides, they probably figure that the 5/3 action is somehow proof of it happening in the next couple days. Everything else is...

Monday, April 25, 2011
Dinar & Federal Reserve Info
Posted in the Dinar Intel Skype Room
----------------------------------------------

We are hearing so much right now and don't know what to believe but someone has to be right sometime. I choose to believe those who say the RV is basically here!! But we will see soon, if this info is right or not.

I hope you understand that I cannot say certain things or be explicit due to it coming back on the people who take such risks to share information with us. Let me just give you this bottom line which I feel I can today since certain information is beginning to hit the internet.
All that had to be worked out to get this revalue into our hands has been done. It is reliably reported today that the Iraqi smart cards are active and are at the $4.40 value. This would be the CBI rate - could be that $3.86 bank rate we heard about here. Unless this goes up for us, this is most likely the rate we will be seeing later today or tomorrow when our screens go active. This is the end of the RV ride. Banking and financial systems are ready globally and have been told to be ready.
However, the revalue is not all that is taking place here. The new U.S. Treasury notes will be coming out simultaneously with or just behind the revalue. The Federal Reserve will be doing a change over to the U.S. Treasury this week and cease to exist as such. For all who might raise an eyebrow and wonder if I am buying into a conspiracy, let me put that thought out of your head now. Anyone who has received any instruction from the "IRS" regarding payments after April 15, have found that they are now instructed to make payments to the U. S. Treasury (not the IRS). For those who remember the Silver Certificates that were replaced with the Federal Reserve Notes a few decades ago, it was a clean-cut exchange, no major changes we thought much about. This should be pretty much the same flow. The difference is that the U.S. Treasury notes will now be worth something, not just fiat money or I.O.Us . More changes will be coming on the heels of this which is scheduled for mid-week, but the changes are ultimately for the better and are part of "justice" being done. Stay tuned - it promises to be a very interesting time ahead. BUT, most of all, we can rejoice in the fact that we will finally have our "cash in hand".

Be Well, Be Safe, Be Wise; you will be wealthy!
Posted by John MacHaffie at 12:52 PM

8 comments:
Anonymous said...
This certainly sounds like good news, time will tell.

April 25, 2011 3:34 PM
Anonymous said...
Do we trust the "corp" to truly back the currency or be like comex and have little actual silver held versus amount they leverage?

April 25, 2011 5:12 PM
Al A said...
We can alway trust congress Republicrats to manage/increase our debt as the latest action will tell. Or is it we can't not borrow from the U.S. Treasury because its broke?

April 25, 2011 7:03 PM
Anonymous said...
a few years ago, I was having an encounter with the IRS and had to make payments. I got a letter at that time asking me to make my payments to the us treasury. I thought something had happened then, but to no avail

April 25, 2011 8:13 PM
Anonymous said...
i did not think you would share that john!!! that making out your checks to the us treasury is something new!!! ITS NOT ABOUT 4 YEARS!!! IF IAM WRONG YOU TELL ME FRIEND IN CHRIST SERVICE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> I pray to our father in heaven that all this is true for his children<<<<<

April 25, 2011 9:46 PM
Bud said...
Lets see, the US dollar will soon be devalued 50 to 70 % . And the Powers That Be, have now officially jumped ship. [The charter for the Federal Reserve was NOT over until Dec 21/2012.] And you guys ALL think that this is a good thing happening here?
The WISE ones had better go and read Revelation Ch 17 & 18. And if you really can't see the hand writing on the wall. Go to Jeremiah Ch 50 &51. Because I see serious trouble coming your way!!!

April 25, 2011 10:25 PM
Anonymous said...
This is BS as usual. All payments I've ever made to the IRS were made out to the U. S. Treasury. The Dinar will be RV'd alright,,,DOWN! Better wake up people. This is just another scam like the Prosperity Packs, St Germaine, and Tim Turner and his cronies. You'll be living in a 3rd world country pretty soon and you better get prepared. Hope you have the guts to post this John, otherwise you're just another scammmer.

April 25, 2011 11:12 PM
John MacHaffie said...
to anon 11:12 PM --- I got the guts sonny! I don't have time for the whining idiots who refuse perceive what is really going on now. Wonder which alphabet agency you work from.

And sonny you are just another idiot - don't waste our time!

April 26, 2011 2:42 PM
"Follow the Money"
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Someone who has too many streamijng episodes of Glenn Beck on his Ipod wrote:The charter for the Federal Reserve was NOT over until Dec 21/2012.
Now how in the hell did tey manage the end of the Fed to coincide with the Mayan end of the world doomsday Prophecy? That's just too convenient to be a coincidence. I take as proof that the world really is gonna end on 12/21/2012 , and the fed had a lease right up till the end!
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Gregg wrote:
Someone who has too many streamijng episodes of Glenn Beck on his Ipod wrote:The charter for the Federal Reserve was NOT over until Dec 21/2012.
Now how in the hell did they manage the end of the Fed to coincide with the Mayan end of the world doomsday Prophecy? That's just too convenient to be a coincidence. I take as proof that the world really is gonna end on 12/21/2012 , and the fed had a lease right up till the end!
As you know, the Mayans were notable enemies of the Federal Reserve even in pre-Columbian times. This is why the April 27th update is labeled as 4-17, Mayan calendar, don't cha know.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Dinar Intel Update 4-17-11

Here is the latest from today and it sounds really good!!!! Don't give up hope, we are in the "calm before the storm", so say the people with intel. These are rumors for us, but if you trust the sources, they are pretty strong. God bless and Go RV!!!! ~~s.

12:31 PM [OKIE_OIL_MAN] GOOD DAY AMERICA AND SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS. WELL TODAY OR TOMMOROW AS TO MY UNDERSTANDING SHOULD (SHOULD) BE A STELLAR DAY IN OUR LIVES--IF INTEL RECEIVED IS CORRECT. I JUST SAW ON AL JAZERRA T.V. TODAY WHERE THE IRAQI SECURITY FORCES WERE USING LIVE AMMO ON CIVILIANS AND KILLING A NUMBER OF THEM IN MOSUL. THIS DOES NOT BIDE WELL WITH A DEMOCRACY AND IS INDICITAVE OF THE UNREST THAT WILL JUST KEEP OCCURING UNTIL THE POPULAS RECEIVES WHAT WAS PROMISED THEM. I SEE MALIKI IS IN SOUTH KOREA ASKING FOR CREDIT FOR INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT--SEEMS FUNNY SINCE THEY ALREADY HAVE THE FUNDS TO IMPLEMENT THEM THEIRSELVES. ALSO THE MINISTRY SEATS WERE VOTED ON ALONG WITH THE HCL AND IS PASSED. AUCTIONS LATELY INDICATE THEIR SHORTAGE OF CURRENCY TO RUN NORMAL DAY TO DAY BUSINESS. THIS ALONE NECESITATES THE NEED TO INCREASE THEIR CURRENCY IN PURCHASING POWER. MAY 1ST IS A DEADLINE FOR CONTRACT'S AND IMF MANDATED FURNISHING OF ACCOMPOLISHMENTS RELATIVE TO IMF RESTRICTIONS. THE DFI FUND IS NOW RELEASED TO A NEW YORK BANK AND IRAQ WILL HAVE FULL CONTROL OF THEIR FROZEN ASSETS WITH THE OVERSITE OF THE US GOV AND IMF. MAY 1ST SEEMS TO BE A DAY OF IMPORTANCE IN THE LIFE OF THE IRAQI GOV. --LETS SET STILL TODAY AND TOMMOROW AND SEE WHAT DEVELOP'S. GOD IS PREPARING US--WILL WE BE UP TO THE STEWARDSHIP TASK?--

12:46 PM [OKIE_OIL_MAN] I AM NOT EXPECTING ANYTHING OF MONUMENTAL IMPORTANCE FROM BEN BERNANKE BUT RATHER HIS RE-ASSURANCE OF WHERE WE STAND NOW AND THE PROGRESS BEING MADE AND THAT THE RATE OF 0% CHARGED TO BANKS WILL NOT CHANGE. HE WILL PROBABLY ADDRESS THE ISSUE OF WHETHER QUANITATIVE EASING NUMBER 2 WILL BE NECESSARY OR NOT. HE PROBABLY WILL ADDRESS THE JUSTIFICATION OF QE 1 THAT HASN'T EVEN BEEN ALL SPENT YET AND NO FURTHER NEED FOR FED INTERVENTION AT THIS TIME---(PERSONAL OPINION)--

1:01 PM [BOBO27] [vipbuddies] wmawhite, on 27 April 2011 - 12:36 PM, said: This is from TNTdinar......I just received further confirmation that the boarders are indeed locked down and everyone heading to Iraq is being heldup in Dubia. http://peoplestalkradio. ··· ry131940

1:17 PM [jetson] from Get Team AM [amadden] Hello Everyone, I just talked to Hi and he asked me to come in the room, because i=he is out being an instructor today in a classroom and could not do this himself, he has the word that we are here, all done and the testing of all the systems are done and cash outs from all countries were done and all went 100% passed, they take a few from each country and cash them out and all countries including our great BoA L Anyway the rate is unknown and the best kept secret, but what is important we should see this between 2pm EST Today and 2am EST tonight. Please watch the FR news conference in about now, but from all Intel’s we are there and done! He said this will happen at any time over the next 12 hours. TK will try to get on tonight-Al

[nvidaloca] Alright, here is where we are! We have been in contact for the last 24 hrs with our intel sources which have indicated the RV is here, it's LOCKED and LOADED!!! The core problem is that their is absolutely nothing coming out of Iraq in terms on intel. We're told the meetings that are taking place right now are behind close doors where their is know media allowed and only the top executives of parliament are involved along with M and S. Mr. Bill says this is very exciting, this is exactly what he has been waiting to hear from our contacts, I'll explain! Mr. Bill was invested in the (KWD) back in 1993 when everything got very quiet towards the end and thought possibly he may have lost his investment. Believe me when I tell you this, we are in the CALM before the STORM....Don't listen to the other sites, none of them can share this experience with you other than Mr.Bill, he was there..... Their is nothing more to share, we sit back and wait..... Mr.Bill says, Give your love to your kids and family knowing you will be CHEERING in JOY very soon.... the RV is scheduled and will happen at anytime now.....Pray for the Iraqi people and our troops! P.S (THIS JUST IN) As I am writing this message, I also just received word that Shabibi was on Iraqi TV stateing that the RV is in place and ready for Launch anytime now!!! This pretty much says everthing I have said above.... Donnie

Posted by John MacHaffie at 3:19 PM 0 comments
"Follow the Money"
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I really can't wait until the CBI does reissue new currency with a few zeros dropped, and announces you have to go to Iraq in person to exchange them, the old notes expire on XXXX date. And that very well may be how it happens, ya know. (I think when west germany did effectively the same thing, you had to exchange them in person in Germany, there was a limit on how many you could exchange and such. That would so screw the people who the dinar dealers have already so screwed) What will the Dinarlosers do then?
notorial dissent

And the thing, admittedly just one out of so many to choose from, these air heads don't seem to grasp, is that even if new currency is reissued, since it still doesn't have anything behind it it, it isn't going to be worth anything either. With the dinar being worth something in multiple decimal places, even a currency consolidation isn't going to get them anywhere, except for having to carry fewer bills for the same effect. I know Iraq has some foreign cash held in reserve, but do they even have enough in actual assets to get their currency out of the decimal range? I didn't think they did.

I think you are right, if they do a consolidation, they would be well advised to make them come do it in person and then a limit on what they can exchange. I just don't see this as a win win situation for anyone amongst these airheads.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

No, none of the Dinar investors will make any money, much less the huge windfalls they chat about endlessly. The Dinar sellers and hucksters are another matter, and one doesn't have to go out on a limb to figure who's behind pumping this nonsense.

But, there are no Dinar updates on the RAP-NESARA forum this morning, instead it's filled with Birth Certificate conspiracy theories (3 posts, all mutually contradictory) and one that says that the big news stories (royal wedding, etc.) are all a plot to distract us from what's really going on. Hmmm....
"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

I could have sworn I saw Prince William in that carriage with several suitcases with Dinars. Are the Royals making off with the packies?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

The Observer wrote:I could have sworn I saw Prince William in that carriage with several suitcases with Dinars. Are the Royals making off with the packies?
Didn't you know that the Queen ordered the packies delivered to the Tower, to be held there while everyone's attention is distracted by the wedding?
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:
The Observer wrote:I could have sworn I saw Prince William in that carriage with several suitcases with Dinars. Are the Royals making off with the packies?
Didn't you know that the Queen ordered the packies delivered to the Tower, to be held there while everyone's attention is distracted by the wedding?

I thought she ordered Camilla to be held in the Tower until after the wedding.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Saturday, April 30, 2011
Dinar Intel Update - 4/29/11
Found on www.Robet-Moore.info website this morning.
* Bank Rumor: Found on Just4Dinar 4/29/11

APRIL 29, 2011 02:53pm
POSTED IN DOOZIES

I have been in the background now for about 2 months. I am not
one to post something I heard, or someone I know who said their
third cousin to a second marriage said….you know what I mean.

My wife and I just came back from a small Fifth Third branch office
in SW Florida. We went there to open another business account.
This Branch usually has 3-4 employees at any given time.

Today there was well over 12 of them!

We asked what was up and one said, “Oh there is just a lot of us
to handle your needs.”

While sitting there we overheard another couple talking to a teller
about the Iraqi Dinar. The teller was talking a lot to them.

I then went up to another teller and asked if there was any
movement on the Iraqi Dinar.
She then told me this:

"I am only hearing bits and pieces, but it looks like it is RV’ing
TOMORROW."
She said this other couple is talking about it too.

So I introduced myself to them and low and behold, they were
getting the same information from the teller they were working with!

Now, I was in B of A on Tuesday of this week and they also had
about 4-5 times the people there. I wire my funds from there to buy
my Dinar.

Upon trying to leave, I was greeted by the assistant manager,
manager and head teller. They REALLY want to work with me and
help me any way they can!

Now, like I said earlier, THIS HAPPENED TO ME TUESDAY AND
TODAY!!!

This is what happened to ME, this is what I KNOW, and THIS IS
THE TRUTH!!!

Take it to the bank!

~ ~ ~ ~

Well, we all know that TOMORROW is here ... and so far we have
heard nothing ... so just sit tight and don't despair ...

* Dinar Daddy Chat: DDC 4/29/11

April 29th, 2011 05:54 pm · Posted in CHATS & POSTS (Iraqi Dinar Info), TIDBITS (Dinar Daddy Info)

DinarDaddy: Thank you all for understanding that I couldn’t make it last night. I flat out have too much on my plate right now, and need a few weeks to sort it all out. I guess 1 1/2 years of running at a very rapid pace has finally caught up to me in other areas, and it’s time to take care of those things as well.

DinarDaddy: so, thank you for joining me on a Friday night

DinarDaddy: I want my mods to know that I am very grateful to them for holding down the fort for me. They are rocks, and I’m humbly indebted to them for their service to this site

DinarDaddy: This is in moderated chat, so anyone wishing to ask questions, or say something, may do but, but your post won’t show up automatically. It will only show up if I approve it to show up.

DinarDaddy: I’ll be opening this up for all of you to ask me any questions you wish, but only after a short announcement session that I feel inclined to share first on my own. After that, I’ll start taking your questions.

DinarDaddy: First off, I will NOT be doing chat for the next couple of weeks. I have some business I need to take care of next week that will ONLY allow me time to post to the site, and take care of the basic info-share of the site. Any extras… i.e. SMS Weekly Update, SMS Daily Dose, Tues and Thurs Chat sessions, Dashboard, and so on will NOT be done next week.

DinarDaddy: I’m sorry for that, but I just can’t do it all, so something had to give.

DinarDaddy: The one extra thing that I WILL do however, is The Weekly Tidbit. I WILL be sending out the weekly newsletter, as that information is mostly provided by others, so it won’t be too taxing on me

DinarDaddy: I posted last night that I also would NOT be doing Tidbits Radio next week or the following.

DinarDaddy: Between life needing my attention, and a move (yes, I finally lost my home to foreclosure), I need to take care of my family and other things for a couple of weeks. So, please give me your understanding and support that way. I can assure you, I will be all over it once these next couple of weeks are over

DinarDaddy: I did have an excellent conversation with Scooter and Rudy in this past week’s Tidbits Radio… some very informative AND funny moments.

DinarDaddy: Tom Hansen of Safe Worlds and Clint Coons of Anderson Advisors were also with me. I was frustrated with the quality of conversation with Clint. He was in Hawaii on his cell phone, and it was just bad. I may have to have him on when he’s on a land line to have a do over.

DinarDaddy: I announced earlier I also have put up the entire show (you can skip over parts that you don’t like.. or are poor sound quality) on YouTube channel… www.youtube.com/dinardaddy

DinarDaddy: The Rudy and Scooter section was the last 60 minutes, almost to the second

DinarDaddy: To my daily dosers (SMS subscription type), I offer my apology, but I will NOT be sending out many texts for the next week. I will send them when I can, but please understand I’ll do it when I can

DinarDaddy: We’ll get on track soon enough.

DinarDaddy: Rudy and Scooter had FANTASTIC INFO on the show. They stated they feel it will go down between now and May 15th… at least that’s their serious window of opportunity for this investment. I’ll be keeping a close eye out

DinarDaddy: I have no new info… have NOT searched for it to be honest, or asked for new info… intentionally. That may sound strange, but I feel this will happen when we least expect it, and no amount of extra harassing of others that I do will bring it forward faster. I just have needed to breathe easy again, and this investment has really taken a toll on me, and I just need to take it easy for a bit. I keep in touch with everyone and such, but I’m not asking the questions one would think I should be asking. I know I will know when they do, so it’s not a big deal.

DinarDaddy: Breitling will be taking over my chats for the next couple of weeks, so you should get a new burst of info and intel coming your way while I’m taking a break. He’s fantastic, and I know that in many ways, he’ll offer more insight than I will during that time

DinarDaddy: Just so you all know…. I am VERY GRATEFUL to all of you… and for this incredible opportunity to be part of this world-changing event. I believe in it as much as any other out there. I’ve given all I have to this effort (from OUR perspective), and as such, I don’t have much else to say…. using Breitling’s “body language” example, one might say that my “body language” says few are as great a believer as I am in this opportunity. I don’t need to give specifics or details for people to know how I feel.

DinarDaddy: Right now, my “body language” is tired, and I’m needing to create some balance for a bit. I’ll be back strong in a couple of weeks, but I just need this time to recover and deal with other issues in my life. Again, I’m right here, and will be providing you all that I normally do intel/info wise, but need a break from all the other self-assigned duties.

DinarDaddy: OK… enough about me… let’s get into the questions, then I’ll turn it over to BREITLING to give you INFO…

bullheadedjack: i am new to this whole investment thing and i am wondering when i can see some hard evidence of the rv happening in the next week as some people are saying

DinarDaddy: there’s plenty “hard evidence” things are moving in that direction, but no one, and I mean no one, will be given a heads-up with actual physical evidence this is going down in the next week. Sorry, but just won’t happen

Goin2Sizzler: Will you comment on the auctions over the last few days?

DinarDaddy: Let me explain something about “auctions”… they are a mechanism of the CBI to help control inflation… The CBI will either BUY BACK notes or NOT BUY BACK notes based on what economic indicators tell them. Don’t read too much into the auctions, as all they do is tell you the CBI is active keeping inflation where they feel it needs to be. If you see little activity, then you be assured, things are looking good for the CBI, as they indicate they are satisfied with what is happening with inflation. There’s much more detail about that, but that’s the jist.

beautyjones: On May 4 it is something happening in London with the currencies. Do that have something to do with the Iraqi dinar RV?

DinarDaddy: Well, on May 5th, Iraq’s DFI Funds officially are on the “chopping block” and are no longer protected according to some information, so that would be a very nice and coincidental date dont you think?

real_vixen: Good evening DD hope you and your family had a happy easter… my question…my understanding that the hold up on rv is still…. chapter 7, hcl, dfi the ministries. etc….. my hopes are for maybe end of may or end of june… IYO???? still hoping june/july/august…

DinarDaddy: i say back in late Feb / early March, that end of june was my new target date due to DFI extension, but somehow, and I don’t understand it, May 5th became the new date. Maybe Breitling can address it

Breitling: Hi Rog

DinarDaddy: hey my friend… thank you for being here!

Srfr4God: What is your take on the Law on the Protection of the Nation Product? Wouldn’t that be part of the rv definitively affective the import of products?

DinarDaddy: I’ll pass that to Breitling for later

alohamike: Are you gearing up for Utah?

DinarDaddy: I’ll be ready for the cash-in in SLC when it’s time.

bullheadedjack: thoughts and prayers are with you on all you have to do dd God bless you and your family

DinarDaddy: thank you

captkm: DD the most asked question I see is about the “3 zeros”. So many are confused. IN YOUR OPINION if someone has a $25k dinar note and it RVs at $1-1 IQD taking in to consideration the lifting of zeros, how much would they expect to receive?

DinarDaddy: this has been asked to death. I held a Tidbits Radio broadcast with Breitling last week on this subject, and I wrote about it as well within my “Tidbits” section of my site. You should go and listen to the radio show and read what I’ve written. I’m confident you’ll find all the insight you could possibly ask for on the subject

irishoman: iyo do any of the “bank rumors” hold any truth?

DinarDaddy: Many hold truth for the sharer, or the person who experienced what they’ve shared, but the reality is too many people read into things that just aren’t there. I don’t place much weight into rumors coming out of banks..

jenden: Welcome back DD. What is your opinion on the RI/RV this coming week? I read Frank’s conf call post and it sounds positive…

DinarDaddy: I don’t do rates and dates anymore. I just don’t

DinarDaddy: … sorry… I have windows, and nothing more… We’re in my current window.. between now and the end of June

bullheadedjack: is it true that they are done everything and we are all just waiting for the announcement of the rv

DinarDaddy: some say that. IMO, if all was finished, then it would be here. LOL!

real_vixen: Roger sorry about your loss, feel your pain… now maybe some people will stop making accusations about you trying to make money on your sights. and know you are just a regular guy invested in this also… hats off to you and your mods and good luck to you and your family

DinarDaddy: Thank you. People have NO CLUE what they are talking about… most of the time… on these sites

beachsnake98: I’m hearing S has a big meeting scheduled for Saturday am with Parliament, can you shed any light on this subject?

DinarDaddy: I know nothing of this information. Please ask this question of Breitling when I’m finished

j_dubya: I know Breitling has his own blog now that I have been checking out. Does Scooter have somewhere that he posts regularly?

DinarDaddy: No… Scooter is the resident VAGABOND.. lol! Scooter will LAUGH when he read this! He posts on Dinar Vets, Dinar Daddy’s Chat, The GET Team, Stardogger, Just4Dinar, One Dinar, and probably other sites. He’s an equal opportunity “Guru”.

DinarDaddy: You should definitely all go and check out Breitling’s blog… I trust his information more than just about anyone else in this investment. I know his heart and trust his judgement.

dramamama: Obvious question that I know you are all asking…what do you think we are still waiting for? What has to happen yet?

DinarDaddy: Parliament will still need to pass the law allowing the currency to be raised in value.. that’s thte obvious answer. Beyond that, they have stipulations they were suppose to meet as a nation that they still haven’t… i.e. complete government… for one. So, many say things are done, but I say…. NO THEY AREN’T. Until we see the RV, then at least one final things hasn’t been done… that being PULL THE TRIGGER!

LilMomma87: Hey DD I really Don’t have a question I just wanted to thank you for all that you do. I am so sorry for the trials you are facing right now but keep your chin up it will be all over one day On behalf of myself and my family Id like to let you know that you do need a break. All of us take one from time to time and its something that has to be done or you’ll drive yourself crazy. Have a great time off and Bless you and your family

DinarDaddy: thank you

the_buzz_man: What is your take on the banks stopping the dinar sales…first 5/3 and now possibly Capital One? All positive signs?

DinarDaddy: My take is that people have been harassing banks to death, and finally corporate has come down because they didn’t want to get caught up in the “speculation” game. They are BANKS… leave that stuff to currency dealers and exchange counters.

Dinar-Dough: DD, If we cash in in SLC – Will we meet you personally?

DinarDaddy: Anyone cashing in at the SLC location will meet me personally, as I will be running that office. I intend to shake as many hands as I can.

Jungle_Cat: DD where do you stand on the rate do you feel the same as Breitling at a buck to euro??

DinarDaddy: I’d pass out and slobber all over myself (LOL) if it came in at that rate. It came back to me that many on another site or two were “upset” at the “rumor” that .86 was the rate. Are you kidding me?! That would be HUGE!!! People need to relax about date and rate. If it came out at a dollar, a person who invested barely over $1000 would make close to ONE MILLION DOLLARS on their investment… are you kidding me?! You’d be upset about that?

DinarDaddy: Sorry Jungle… didn’t mean to take it out on you, but the reality is that people need to get a grip and realize what’s before it. Whether, an investment of one thousand dollars, we make $10,000 or $100,000 or $1,000,000, ANY of those is a MASSIVE RETURN. Please be aware of what this is all about and be grateful

Srfr4God: How come this site has the best Mods ever?

DinarDaddy: Cause they are drawn to class and respect and truth… that starting with Tenmillion here.

thecapt: WILL TRADE FISH FOR DINARS…CONTACT FOR RATES

DinarDaddy: lol!

dragbikewillie: Greetings ! Is it true that we will only have to pay 16.5 % on what we turn in ?..Thanks !

DinarDaddy: I’m not a tax guy… give that question to your tax attorney post or pre-RV

DinarDaddy: OK everyone.. I have to run, but I want you all to know I’m still all over it for you. I just need to get a few other things done too. Breitling, please take over the question answering. Ten, please move Breitling to moderated chat status. Thank you everyone! God bless and my our Heavenly Father wrap you up in his loving arms and protect you.

Go Dinar! – Dinar Daddy

Posted by John MacHaffie at 10:07 AM
"Follow the Money"