From Thin Air - New Dinar RV Thread

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

From Thin Air - New Dinar RV Thread

Post by Deep Knight »

It was 2AM and I was listening to a CC on the RV in my BVDs when I decided that 10 pages was enough! It's time! Go RV!

The continuing saga of people who don't understand how money works and think sudden wealth will appear from thin air. The story so far.

1. A bunch of people got convinced that they should "invest" in Iraqi currency due to a variety of reasons, one being it had been worth a lot more at one time, another being that it was so inexpensive per unit (around a tenth of a cent per Dinar), it had nowhere to go but up!
2. The currency remained low value, so talk began about revaluing it, that is, making 1000 older Dinars equal to one newer Dinar. True believers call this the "RV."
3. Two groups, one made of owners who thought they would get suddenly rich, others sellers who wanted to pump sales, cherry picked bits and pieces of this and talked about it as if the older Dinars would be worth the value of the newer Dinars at a 1:1 basis instead of a 1:1000 basis.
4. Various forums and chat rooms sprung up, with either pumpers or wishful thinkers making up "intel" that it was happening "right now," "soon" or had already happened but... This has been going on for at least 5 years with the projected RV rate going steadily up to counter the disappointment of it not actually happening.
5. MacHaffie at the RAP-NESARA forum latched onto this big time, mostly because nothing ever happened with RAP or NESARA, which is how it got here.

DO WE HAVE AN RV?
I listened to the recorded call about 2am sat (last night) and it is better to hear the call. Iraq and Europe are not waiting for the children in D.C. to stop the bickering. They decided to go forward because all countries are ready except the D.C. children trying to have their way in the sandbox. Below is the #. It is about 25min. Push 6 to fast forward 1 min. and then you still have 1 min. of music before Okie comes on. It is really a super CC.!!!/D
760-569-7699 P>> 951873#

Subject: FW: DO WE HAVE AN RV???
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2011 00:00:52 -0400
See highlights in red... JAN
SeS

Tony: Good News.

Dan: Very good news. Have had a couple of calls myself. From the beginning we have tried to stay away for rates and dates. Especially myself. Tonight we are at that spot again. Wish it was more provable. Have had 3 very serious calls today. Telling us that this has already taken place. In country. Strong confirmations of the rate.

Tony – why are they saying as of midnight last night was announced already?

Tony: All the information we have gotten since this am confirms what we said that Iraq was confirmed international. We started getting other calls. Got a call from an agency guy, Said meetings taking place right now. Congressmen, bankers, UST people in a meeting right then. Don’t know if this part is true or not but a couple of hours later (I can’t confirm this) got a call that said did I hear about the emergency meeting that said that Iraq and /Europe were going to do this today regardless. Tired of waiting. Don’t know.

Getting word that it may have happened today.

Dan: Dave is on the call with us. Didn’t tell Tony what Dave told me. Would you share?

Dave: It absolutely comports right down the line with it. Three letter agencies, 3 letter governing body saying about to take place. Pretty much in keeping with what Tony said.. What I mentioned to you earlier…..

Dan: Can hardly say it.

Dave: Been like trying to nail jello to the wall. We heard that the officials on their side came to our side and said that out of respect to the US govt they are going to go ahead and announce this as soon as tomorrow. Go through and confirm this through other agencies that is what we are left with. Rate ranges anywhere from mid $3 tied to usd to mid 4 tied to GBP… $7.10 or something like that if to GBP…..

Tony: I think that is great news . I like it. I will go one step further. We got off our call and I got calls saying done – to GBP and it is that over $4 range. I have been hearing and saying that it was going to be…. I was looking for the $5 range…. If they forced it through and didn’t wait for the US they changed the rate. I got confirmation in 3 separate calls in last 3 hours from Iraq that we would see this tomorrow. That is what they are being told over there. What we are hearing over here. Let’s hope some comes true.

Dan: I got a call just now. Trust this source. Told me the same thing as Dave was saying. I have another caller saying same thing as well. We hear it so many times… here we are Friday… said to be tonight… said to be tomorrow and the Sunday Monday we are frustrated.

This is some of the most confirming news I have had.

Dave: You know who I speak with and some you don’t know. All 3 are in harmony with what it is that you are hearing and what it is that Tony is hearing. Not similar – just about spot on.

Dan: Tony and I have battled with this and with the mods and Dave as well… sometimes feel like our intel knows each other… Okie saying same thing…. Etc. I will tell you that Dave’s contacts are different than mine and mine different than Tony.

One guy said it was done at 12 midnight Baghdad time. I don’t want to get someone too excited but this is a little more than normal.

Tony: I am reading texts while we are talking. One now from our guy with UST and it is saying – all agreed upon. Will go international will be seen Monday morning. Iraq said to help with the US they are going live Monday. They are helping us not the other way around.

Dave: I don’t know about helping us…. Yes on this call… but in keeping with that. I heard that despite the ping pong match that we are seeing in our govt right now that there has been a lot of stalling and speculation that this rv is tied to our budget… cause of this ping pong match that is what has stalled this out to some degree. We’ve heard that regardless of whether there has been a hard decision by the us govt to do it the Iraqi govt has decided to go ahead and do it.

Tony: Text says – they said to hell with us they are going live Monday. Just got that now. That’s what came out of the meeting. Like all the confirmation. All 3 on the same page.

Dave: Will like it even better if shows up on the bank side.

Tony: This is great news. Great confirmation. Did hear earlier it was announced over there. Not sure that it was. But throughout this afternoon hearing one confirmation after another that it should be seen tomorrow or Monday. This is coming from some very credible people. We see light at the end of the tunnel.

Dan: Looking like… smelling like… maybe it is…

Tony: Want me to pull out some champagne and light a cigar?

Dan: I am excited. But I am going to look at it like there may still be some work to do. If this goes or not…. We will have some work to do. Emotionally etc…,

Sure not trying to be negative. Let’s hope that it is over. What are your plans for Monday if it is? Think about that and write down what you are going to do first… setting up an llc… a trust…. Think about money and an emotional response… trying to create a group of people who can do a lot of good things. Every negative and every positive aspect of your life is about to be magnified. Let‘s pop some common sense…. Some of us will be broke in a year or 2 or 3….

Tony: Only ? I have is you tell them to celebrate but I can’t have a cigar?

Dan: Cause they might celebrate more reasonably.

Tony: Everything Dan said is true. But this is going to be a change in your life. I will try to help you along… as will Dan and explain some things and hopefully some of these calls you can bring your family members on. I have seen people lose their family members over $$. Educate your family members as well as you how to take care of the $$...

Some people saying we will see it tomorrow. One from UST said Monday. So Saturday, Sunday or Monday , let’s just see it.

Dan: For those of you that are saying that we shouldn’t talk about the emotional stuff etc. those should worry the most.

Tony: All this information has come in in the last 2 hours. Have been bombarded with this type of information. Have a great weekend. Not disappointed if not there tomorrow. Will look for Monday. If something really exciting happens we’ll send a text and do this again.

Dan: May hear more before we go to bed. If so we may put together something. No texts from us after 12 est unless for sure an rv but may jump onto chat…… nothing would tickle us better than to put this to bed.

Dave thanks for being on the call. Everybody have a great weekend!

GariT Just got finished trying to listen to PTR call and Blaino’s call …both at the same time. Could not take notes, nothing to copy…just know they are both saying exactly the same thing as Bluwolf and Bulldog75 have stated…we are there! Every source…from every 3 letter agency…all non-related are saying announcement this weekend..cash out Monday!

[okie oil man] well this has been a frustrating yet fulfilling afternoon. I have been trying for 2 special contacts in iraq and it appears they may have the phones jammed on purpose (goverment jamming??) i had only 1 contact that contended that the r/v had taken place in iraq and he is not on the top of the food chain like my other contacts are. He stated the 4.40 rate and he further stated he dealt with warka (thats not the best reference i could think of) and he got that rate wednesday. So i am definitely not calling the r/v but their was a lot lost in the communication because of the language barrier and i did not have our interpretator on the call with us--i speak jibberish and he was speaking farsi. I am still going to try in the middle of the night to make contact with my sources and if and when i do i will re-post regardless of what time it is.

[okie oil man] you will see this for sure by mon--according to usa source.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 5:12 AM 0 comments

Looking like dog poop… smelling like dog poop… maybe it is…
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Re: From Thin Air - New Dinar RV Thread

Post by Deep Knight »

And The Dinar Guru Predicts...
The Worlds Largest Archive of all your favorite Gurus predictions...Checkmate, OkieOilMan, Frank26, TNT Tony, Med, Roger, Ali and all the others...Over 4,168 of the sharpest, most savvy and informed members and growing!

7-16-2011 Guru Adam Montana I've been watching the Dinar for over 7 years and Iraq does NOTHING during Ramadan...if it doesn't pop before August 1 - I advise you all to turn off the dinar sites and take a month off

7-16-2011 Guru BGG I...got this text...Warka Bank states (as of Wednesday) the IQD is a tradeable currency. Should have rate Sunday into Monday

7-16-11 Guru Amadden as of today they are all still on track...normally by Tuesday maybe by Wednesday I...get the calls things have changed...I have never had it go to the day of the predicted day and not had new Intel changing the date, so I am completly stunned

7-16-2011 Guru Blaino This just in.....breaking rate news! Our "sandbox" source now reports that the rate may be closer to the 4.40 GBP...You get it FIRST...Right here!...$7.00++++

If any of you have ever dug through a sandbox in a neighborhood with cats, you know what you can find there.
"Follow the Money"
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Still showing as $1 = IRD1165.50 for me. :whistle: Wonder why Warka Bank still offers 3m 6m and 1 yr CDs? After all, an 800,000% rise coming any day now, who wants 8,9,10% of the old value? Or have I got it wrong? Maybe if I buy CDs it will be revalued by 800,000% then plus 10%, so I just need a CD for, say, IRD125,000 and I'll be a millionaire in a few months. Wow! that's only $110. :brickwall:
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

A post from the Better Business Bureau (who I've never seen on any of the conspiracy theory lists of organizations associated with the Illuminati or New World Order).
Dispatches From Scammerland: Email Scam About Iraqi Dinar
By Holly Doering– July 13, 2011

Should You Exchange Your Change For Dinars?
Want to buy foreign money? You’ll be sure to make millions. What’s the catch?

Earlier today a man called the BBB about an email inviting him to invest in Iraqi currency. It claimed he could profit from the now nearly-worthless dinar that is “sure” to appreciate later.

Foreign currency investment has been around for a long time, and isn’t in and of itself, a scam. What makes this email one is that it promises high earnings within a short period of time with little or no knowledge of the market or without you having any skills except the ability to open up your pocketbook.

So before you invest in one of the most illiquid currency markets in the world, consider this:

Hype: The email claims the Iraqi dinar is poised to appreciate just like the Kuwaiti dinar after the Gulf War, or the German mark post-WWII.
Fact: You’re not comparing apples to apples. Neither Kuwait nor Germany had a free-floating currency, so their money’s value was mostly a function of official policy. If the Iraqi government pursued a policy of currency appreciation, it would make government funding and debt-paying more expensive. An economy in Iraq’s situation is actually likely to experience a currency crash or intentional devaluation.

Hype: The email claims that prior to the 1990 Kuwaiti invasion the dinar was worth $3+ US dollars. Its potential is theoretically unlimited.
Fact: The pre-1990 dinar has been demonetized (made worthless). Its former high value was arbitrarily set by Saddam Hussein’s autocratic regime. Following the embargo, the Iraqi government was unable to manage its currency’s value and the dinar spent the next decade at 2,000 – 3, 500 dinars to 1$ U.S. dollar.

Hype: The email claims that everybody will want to get in on this.
Fact: There is currently no active market for dinars. You can buy them but can you sell them? Since the new dinar was introduced after the U.S. invasion it has only appreciated about 23 percent. Total.

In conclusion, beware of “opportunities” marketed by unregistered advisors to mostly unsophisticated currency investors. Legitimate opportunities should disclose risks and avoid modifying or fabricating past information to make the opportunity look better than it is.
And a bunch of comments:
Bruce Ross
Posted July 13, 2011 at 2:57 PM
Holly,

You obviously never did your homework and are only expressing your opinion here. Which is fine as we live in this great country that allows us to do that. But don’t mislead people. This is a currency speculation just link with any other currency. You can buy AND sell it all day long. So where is the scam?

Bruce
holly doering
Posted July 13, 2011 at 5:11 PM
Bruce: Can you let us know more specifically what you deem misleading? We’d like to know so we can clarify if we need to…Of course, it is not a scam to merely invest in any country’s currency. It is HOW one invests and through WHOM that is the question. We aren’t making up the Iraqi Dinar Scam that we have seen ebb and flow over the years, and neither is WA DFI, thus, their warning. We were inspired by their release to impress on people to pay heed to questionable investment offers. BBB advises investors to do their due diligence before investing, and to merely be certain you have a legitimate offer before investing.

As with all scams, the email our consumer received promises high earnings in a short time period with little or no experience in the investment field.

Consumers are warned to do your homework before investing. Be sure you have a legitimate offer before paying. It’s always important to know where the company is physically located.

Again, consumers should beware of “opportunities” marketed by unregistered advisors to mostly unsophisticated currency investors. Legitimate opportunities should disclose risks and avoid modifying or fabricating past information to make the opportunity look better than it is.
Marge
Posted July 13, 2011 at 9:19 PM
I can’t believe you’d write an article and continue to be so obtuse about Dinars, as evidenced by your ignorant questions to those posting. What part of rebuilding a country and repegging their dollars to an emerging democracy is unclear to you? None of this happens over night and the fact the country is being rebuilt, infrastructure is being rebuilt and new oil fields are being tapped takes time. You don’t buy Dinars today and expect a return immediately. In fact, few investments act in this way. It’s not a lottery ticket, sweetie. It’s an investment in a country to do better in the future. As was stated, the U.S. Govt did not enter Iraq for no reason and we did not enter Iraq ’cause we’re ‘so darn nice’. War is always about power and MONEY. The fact the U.S. holds trillions of Dinar should make this fairly evident. But you didn’t know this before you wrote this article, did ya bunky? Your article didn’t cover the fact that the way Dinars are represented by some may be a scam and for this reason people need to use reputable currency dealers when buying foreign currency – period. NOT that Iraqi Dinars ARE a scam. Your FACTS are wrong and inflammatory.

You have no business whatsoever writing about this topic, or probably anything else business or financial, for that matter.
Fiddlesticks
Posted July 14, 2011 at 12:16 AM
There is a remarkable site called dinarguru.com where anonymous “gurus” make all kinds of amazing statements about the glorious riches that will soon shower on the dinar “investors.”

You could write this off as a joke except for the fact that the site, which is relatively new, already boasts 4,100+ members.

The gurus constantly make representations to the effect that the so-called RV “is done” and some small detail is “just waiting” to be finalized for the “cash in” to occur. You know how in the 419 scam, victims would be told that there was just this little hoop or that little hoop to jump through, and then they would have their riches?

You see a lot of the same thing on dinarguru.com – gee whillikers, it woulda happened already, “but it got held up by the US positions of power,” or “The Barry [Obama] group…again, has held up the show…in a vain attempt to get ALL the CREDIT,” or “THE ENTIRE THING IS BEING HELD UPBY THESE TWO WORDS MALIKI AND ALLAWI.” (all direct quotes from the site).

Though dinar rumors have been floating around since shortly after Operation Iraqi Freedom, a quick check of “dinar RV” on Google Trends shows that interest in the topic didn’t become widespread until September 2010, and has rocketed skyward since then.
franco
Posted July 14, 2011 at 12:14 PM
I ALREADY MADE MONEY OFF MY DINARS IF I WANTED TO SELL THEM TODAY .
I PAID 680 DOLLARS PER MILLION BACK IN 2005 JANUARY .
PLUS SHIPPING IT CAME OUT TO 800 DOLLARS TOTAL C.O.D. NEXT DAY DELIVERY.
I CAN SELL THEM BACK RIGHT NOW FOR 900 DOLLARS .
IM NOT INTERESTED IN SELLING NOW , IM WITH THE REST WAITING TO SEE THE NEW VALUATION , IRAQ IS WAITING FOR RELEASE FROM CHAPTER 7 THEN THEY WILL BE OPERATING INDEPENTLY FROM THE UNITED NATIONS .. VERY LITTLE LEFT FOR THEM TO COMPLETE .

THEY MUST HONOR THIS CURRENCY THEY SOLD AT AUCTIONS AT CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ OR THEY COULD AGAIN BE SANCTIONED . AND BE RIGHT BACK WHERE THEY STARTED 7 YEARS AGO . MOST SPECULATORS THINK IT SHOULD BE IN THE NEAR FUTURE , SOME AS SOON AS WITHIN THE NEXT 2 WEEKS BEFORE RAMADAN AUGUST 1ST .. IF NOT I WILL HOLD MU DINAR TILL IT DOES . I DONT THINK I WILL LOSE ANY MONEY .. THE LEAST I FEEL I WILL GET IN RETURN IS 1000 PER MILLION AFTER THEY REDONOMINATE .. BUT IT COULD ALSO BE AS HIGH AS A DOLLAR PER DINAR . SINCE THAT HAS BEEN DISCUSSED BY IRAQI FINANCIAL EXPERTS IN IRAQ .TO MAKE THIS DINAR EQUAL TO THE DOLLAR TO MAKE TRANSACTIONS EASIER SINCE OIL IS PEGGED TO THE DOLLAR .
NO ONE CAN SAY FOR SURE BECAUSE OF ALL THE PROPAGANDA THAT IS SURROUNDING THE DINAR .. I DO BELIEVE IRAQ IS SHOOTING FOR DOLLAR PER DINAR ON REVALUATION,, THATS JUST MY PERSONAL OPINION , I READ EVERY NEWS ARTICLE EVERY DAY THAT RELATES TO THE DINAR .. USUALLY ABOUT 10 TO 15 ARTICLES A DAY .. YOU HAVE TO USE IRAQI WEB SITES FROM IRAQI NEWS ORGANIZATIONS TO GET THIS NEWS .. YOU CANNOT READ ABOUT THIS IN THE UNITED STATES .
SO UNLESS YOU TOO ARE READING THESE WEB SITES AND ARTICLES EVERY DAY OUT OF IRAQ , YOU COULD NOT POSSIBLY KNOW ANYTHING .

EVEN AFTER READING ALL THESE THINGS DAILY IM STILL SPECULATING , JUST CONNECTING THE DOTS . YOU SHOULD SPEND A GRAND AND BUY A MILLION . ITS EXCITING .
bill6
Posted July 14, 2011 at 1:22 PM
It’s not a scam but it is rip off.

Those dinar web sites post false info and outright lies to keep
people buying dinar and telling them it has revalued yesterday
or will tomorrow the next day ect ect…..

People fall for these lies and spend money buying dinar that
they don’t have. The only ones getting rich are cellars and web
site owners who charge money to post, or receive VIP CRAP!!

The fact is it is legal to sell but will never be worth what they lie
and tell you. Did you ever see a cat toy on a string being pulled
in front of a cat? That is what they do to people. Fact is it won’t
happen the way they tell you it will.

The dinar now in circulation will be reprinted and have a completely
new look and what you have bought will be worthless.

If you can get $900 per million now you better take it. If you don’t
you can line your bathroom with it later.

It’s nothing more than a ponzi scheme
Walt
Posted July 14, 2011 at 4:57 PM
Bruce is right! TD Bank and other banks in the USA are or were selling it! It is an investment , not a scam. You do need to do your homework! It’s gonna revalue and soon!
"Follow the Money"
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

I was thinking further about this and have decided to make the following offer:
I will buy any IDR investor's house for 2.5 times its current zillow dollar value in IRD. For example, if its zillow is $400,000, I will pay IRD 1,000,000 for it. This will have to be done as a "call option" type of transaction with an expiry date. How can you lose if the IRD is going go up in value as much as you say it will? Besides, you'll want somewhere better when you have all that money.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Sunday, July 17, 2011
Dinar --- Banking Info
Subject: Okie late 7/16/2011 Round table call info and chat Yesterday at 11:12 pm
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[OKIE OIL MAN] OK GUYS THE PRIVATE CALL I WAS ON WAS RECORDED AND IS NOW AVAILABLE AT 760-569-7699 WITH PIN # 285410 TUNE IN FOR THE DEWEY OKIE ROUND TABLE TALK WITH MANY DIGNATARIES WITH LOADS OF INFORMATION THAT WILL BE NEW AND EXCITING TO SOME OF YOU--PROOF POSITIVE OF WHAT I SHARED WITH YOU THIS AFTERNOON-----

[OKIE OIL MAN] MODS PLEASE KEEP REPOSTING THIS NUMBER AS IT HAS A MULTITUDE OF INFORMATION ON IT

[OKIE OIL MAN] THIS CALL IS ABOUT 1 1/2 HOURS LONG BUT WELL WORTH YOUR TIME--A NO B.S. CALL WITH PERTINANT INFORMATION AND VERIFICATION REGARDING THE DINAR AND THE DONG ALSO

[OKIE OIL MAN] THIS WAS OUR PRIVATE CIRCLE CALL THAT JUST A FEW ORDINARILY ARE ON BUT TONIGHT WE DECIDED TO SHARE WITH ALL

[OKIE OIL MAN] THE IQD RATE MAY DROP IN TOMMOROW BUT IT WILL AT LEAST BE LIVE MON MORN AT THE OUTSIDE

[OKIE OIL MAN] GOOD JIMBO--WE WILL TALK BEFORE MONDAY WHEN I PLAN TO BE SOMEWHERE CASHING IN SOME DINAR

[OKIE OIL MAN] SCOOBY--I SERVED MY TIIME IN heck ALSO--WILL NEVER GO BACK--PERIOD--NUFF SAID!!!!!!!

[OKIE OIL MAN] WHAT YOU GUYS ARE UNAWARE OF IS THIS-----THIS SITE WAS THE FIRST TO BE INFORMED OF THE R/V

[OKIE OIL MAN] I AM GOING TO BED WITH A GRATEFUL HEART TONIGHT--NOT FOR WHAT I AM ABOUT TO RECEIVE BUT BECAUSE OF ALL THE FINE
FRIENDS I NOW HAVE BY HAVING MY OWN SITE. THIS HAS BEEN A REAL BLESSING TO BE IN THE COMPANY OF BELIEVERS AND TO BE ABLE TO SHARE THE GOOD NEWS WITH THEM FIRST----YOU GUYS DESERVE THE BEST--FREE OF CHARGE---FURNISHED WITH LOVE------BLESSINGS AND GOOD NITE

How To Choose A Bank That Is Right For You
[This was boring, not on topic, and incomplete so I left it out. Let's just say that if the same folks trying to gin up Dinar sales by saying you're minutes from being a millionaire if you buy some also put up stuff like this to calm those who have already purchased by letting them dream of what they will do with their enormous wealth.]

Posted by John MacHaffie at 10:27 AM 0 comments

It's after 7:00 PM Monday in Baghdad as I post this, long after the government and banks are closed, and searching Google News for "Iraqi Dinar" only brings up the same old same old, with 2 of the 10 items on the first page being warning about the Iraqi Dinar scam. 2 others are "conspiracy friendly," with one saying that the US cashing in trillions of "revalued" Dinars is a secret way to avoid default if the debt ceiling isn't raised, and another titled "THE ILLUMINATI DEPOPULATION AGENDA‎" saying the Dinar is, and will continue to be, worthless in order to further the title's goal. I wish these damned super-secret organizations would make up their minds! Anyway, nothing about the revaluation that was sure to happen. Perhaps there's a different definition of "proof positive" that I'm unaware of...
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

But but but, Oaki Dokie said:
IT WILL AT LEAST BE LIVE MON MORN AT THE OUTSIDE
for sure this time. Yeah right!!!!
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Dinar Intel Update this morning 7-18-11
The latest...

Call was at 7:40 a.m. EST / 4:40 a.m PST
very early morning .... I was on the call.

Intel was....Dan got a call late last night from high source in “a certain building” that it was done and we would see it today/Monday and within 30 minutes they got 4 other calls from sources confirming the same thing.

Tony knows someone in Dubai who cashed out today...MONDAY in Dubai (they are 7 hours ahead of us) at $5.25 to the GBP ($8.60) and purchased a Mercedes (from a trusted source of Tony’s).

Celebrating in Iraq and Kuwait and rate is $5.25 to GBP...Dan finds that rate very high.

Dan waiting for key high up financial and bank peeps to call him saying that the “buy hold” from the Treasury has been released. Will have an impromptu call when they hear for sure. If not then they will have a call at 1pm EST 10 a.m. PST with more intel.

They heard Sat. that it was held up but then Sunday night that no...that was a ruse and it is still on for today as I outlined above.

I’m trying sum up the call. Dan had a q&a on the call. It was good.

Keep the Faith, we are highly blessed and favored,

Posted by John MacHaffie at 2:11 PM 0 comments

I take it that they means 1 Iraqi Dinar was worth £5.25, which by the way is $8.42 US not $8.60. At 7:00 AM Tuesday in Baghdad the Central Bank 'o Iraq gives the value as $0.000855 ( http://www.cbi.iq/exchangerate.html 1170 Dinars per US$). Only off by a factor of 9857 or 10062 depending on which dollar value you "believe."

The longer they go, the bigger it gets. Who wants to guess when they'll be claiming $10 per Dinar?
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

They might as well, I mean, one fantasy number is as good as another, and since they are still going to be worth zippo it isn't going to make any difference other than in comedy value.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

The family motto of anyone who falls for this sort of scam should be "thank you, Sir! May I have another?"
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:The family motto of anyone who falls for this sort of scam should be "thank you, Sir! May I have another?"
Another Mercedes?
Some guy quoted by MacHaffie wrote:Tony knows someone in Dubai who cashed out today...MONDAY in Dubai (they are 7 hours ahead of us) at $5.25 to the GBP ($8.60) and purchased a Mercedes (from a trusted source of Tony’s).
After all, if "someone in Dubai who knows a trusted source of Tony's" isn't proof, then what is?

Open message to anyone who found this site because they're thinking of "investing" in Iraqi Dinars.

Don't.

Yeah, I know, some idiot will tell you that naysayers just want to keep you from being fabulously rich. But you don't have to listen to me, just use your fingers and your head.

1. Search for something like "Dinar RV now" with Google or your favorite search engine. You'll find lots of the same people who are saying it's about to happen writing the same thing years ago. Does that tell you something about their expertise?

2. If these things were really going to go up 1000 to 10,000 times in value soon, why in the world would anyone sell them to you instead of just holding on to them? Even if they were going to double, the seller would have to be a fool to part with them for money now rather then to hold them until "Monday" or whenever the Dinar Gurus are swearing the drop dead date is this week.
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

The next logical question in that progression is to ask is when in recent history, or history period for that matter, has a currency ever been revalued upwards, any takers, any???? Particulalry one that has been worth bupkis for years???? Come one now, that's an easy one, same as the first. It has NEVER EVER happened. I know, trying to interpose logic against greed and stupidity, but you never know.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

notorial dissent wrote:The next logical question in that progression is to ask is when in recent history, or history period for that matter, has a currency ever been revalued upwards, any takers, any???? Particulalry one that has been worth bupkis for years???? Come one now, that's an easy one, same as the first. It has NEVER EVER happened. I know, trying to interpose logic against greed and stupidity, but you never know.
I recall revaluation happening to the Deutsche Mark when I was in college -- some time between 1969 and 1971; but this was when currencies had "official" exchange rates. The official rate for the DM was around 25 US cents; but the DM was actually trading at around 27 cents. The German government eventually changed the official rate to within percentage points of the free market rate; and eventually the system of fixed exchange rates was scrapped.

I suppose that you could say that people "made money". The 50 DM note that I had went from being worth $12.50 to being worth $13.50; and I suppose that if I had held 50,000 DM I might have made $135,000.00. Still (especially back then), owning 50,000 DM would have tied up a major chunk of my cash, assuming that I had that much in the first place.

At any rate, only those who could control HUGE quantities of DM -- which was already a strong currency -- made any money to speak of. To now suggest that the Iraqi dinar, which does not enjoy a fixed exchange rate as did the Deutsche Mark and is one of the weakest currencies around, is going to enjoy a similar boost (instead of merely having some zeroes lopped off the end and keeping its value), is equivalent to suggesting that David Merrill and Harvester will be elected President and Vice President of the United States in 2012 (bonus question: what would the name of their political party be?).
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:I recall revaluation happening to the Deutsche Mark when I was in college -- some time between 1969 and 1971; but this was when currencies had "official" exchange rates. The official rate for the DM was around 25 US cents; but the DM was actually trading at around 27 cents. The German government eventually changed the official rate to within percentage points of the free market rate; and eventually the system of fixed exchange rates was scrapped.
At various times the "official" exchange rate changed, but only to reflect the actual value. The 4 DM to 1 USD rate that had been in place from 1960 went to 3.66 DM to 1 USD in October of 1969 (I blame those damned hippies driving Volkswagen buses), and then to 3.2225 DM by the end of 1971. I remember this well as it was the time I was taking German in High School and College, and listening to my teachers complain about how hard it was to exchange dollars at the official rate, as you correctly state in your post.

So, if you had actually been able to exchange more than a few dollars for Deutsche Marks you could have made some money, well, less the vig, er, exchange fees. The 69-71 appreciation was 15.6% over 2 years, which sounds great but a lot of other investment were as good or better at the time and didn't involve worrying about Germany becoming a possible Russian-American flashpoint.

Pottapaug1938 wrote:...is equivalent to suggesting that David Merrill and Harvester will be elected President and Vice President of the United States in 2012 (bonus question: what would the name of their political party be?).
Don't worry about those two, any day now they'll be dancing in the streets as us "Quatlosers" are mired in regret for not subscribing to their political/economic theories. As for the name of the political party - I suggested the Misthaufen Militia.

But enough serious stuff, let's have a bit of fun.

Tuesday, July 19, 2011
THE US TREASURY IS STILL BLOCKING THE DINAR RV HERE IN THE STATES
HOT INTEL - FACT NOT RUMOR

It was confirmed to me as of 10:30 am that
Contact everyone --- let's get the word out!

Posted by John MacHaffie at 9:21 AM

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
John...........LET US PRAY!
If we all aim prayers in that direction..........as well as send them LOVE AND LIGHT we WILL move that mountain!!
July 19, 2011 10:02 AM

Anonymous said...
Isaiah 54:17
New King James Version (NKJV)
17 No weapon formed against you shall prosper,
And every tongue which rises against you in judgment
You shall condemn.
This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD,
And their righteousness is from Me,”
Says the LORD.
July 19, 2011 10:07 AM

Anonymous said...
Obama is not the problem. Bush Senior and Junior and the other practicing Luciferian Satanists who have been in charge are the ones blocking this. Why? Because once this RVs/DVs/WGS/Prosperity Packages/NESARA deal goes down, all of them will be arrested, (if they haven't already) sent to the Hague and put on trial for their actions.
All you folks who push this counter-intel/misinfo/disinfo garbage about Obama being the problem better be prepared to look like fools when this finally does go down and the real truth comes out.
July 19, 2011 11:15 AM

Anonymous said...
ok when everybody knows then what do we all do ?
July 19, 2011 2:43 PM

Anonymous said...
Lordy mercy help us all - There has been trouble with all phases of government ever since Obama got elected. He campaigned on change - remember. We got change alright but that change is his ability to destroy our country. Didn't he say he was the ruler of the world. He does not respect our country enough to place his hand on his heart when the national anthem is played.
He is following right along with the evil doers because he has been threatened with his original birth certificate if he doesn't. The man wants all people to be poor and under government control. He is in a hurry to turn our country into a socialist nation with muslims running the show. Just you disagreeable ones hide and watch.
So...there will be no Dinar cashing, no prosperity programs, no nothing until the ruler has been conquered and......who is going to do that? It is public knowledge that the World Court and IMF have been bribed so we know they are not going to help us. Do we go to Iraq to cash in our dinar? That's a thought but can we do it? Better yet, would someone who knows about the Iraqi banks please tell us if we can mail our dinars to Iraq, open an account there and the rest be history.
July 19, 2011 3:45 PM

Updated to include this last "Anonymous" post from someone who gets those chain e-mails about President Obama.
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

Pottapaug1938, not quite the same thing, the Mark moved up because the economy had improved to the point that they were selling it at an artificial discount of .25 when it was really worth closer to .33 or thereabouts. That is no different than the Pound bouncing around the way it does, but you aren't going to get rich unless you buy and sell a lot of them. The point being that the Mark actually had a hard currency value at the time and only increased because the economy was doing so well. Similar to what was happening in Yugoslavia when I was there, the currency was worth a fair amount, immensely more than any of the other Soviet block countries, and of course we thought we were getting it for cheap at the time, and after the dissolution, it was more in the realm of Weimar Marks. The thing being, that as far as I know there has never been a currency that went from being worth nothing, the Weimar Mark, the Zlotny, take your pick, to being worth even a modest raise in value by gov't fiat. Certainly isn't going to happen with the dinar. It will deflate, decompress, depress, I'm not sure what the correct term is, but it isn't going to inflate in value. At least not in this reality. At the best the ICB will shorten the money supply by lopping off a few zeros, but that isn't going to make anyone rich, and I'm betting that they will actually lose money on the final exchange just for the reason that there are people pulling this stunt. There will either be a limit on the exchange, or some other restrictions these bozos won't be able to meet and they'll be out in toto, always assuming, of course, that their dealers actually can come through with the actual dinars to begin with.

I make and lose money all the time on the money I have in Pounds, but as far as I am concerned it is all a wash.

Even if the dinar had a fixed exchange rate, strong or otherwise, it still wouldn't matter, as it would only be of value if the dinar was perceived to have a value matching the rate. That was one of the reasons the Soviet Union never let the Ruble float, they knew that on the open market it would have come up as worthless in comparison to other currencies even though they had it pegged as I remember at 1:1 with the dollar internally. The funny thing is that Soviet era currency is probably worth more now as collector's items, than it ever was as currency.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Tuesday, July 19, 2011
HOT INTEL - FACT NOT RUMOR

It was confirmed to me as of 10:30 am that
Contact everyone --- let's get the word out!

Posted by John MacHaffie at 9:21 AM
And how did they get the word out? For one, by hijacking the comments on an ABC News' "The Note" website -
http://blogs.abcnews.com/thenote/2011/0 ... erica.html
12 of 20 comments were about an Iraqi Dinar RV wiping out the national debt. Most likely from one true believer using different aliases (OKIE, 'zat you?). For example.

I agree. If our government would stop holding up the revaluation of the iraqi dinar we could pay our bills, and NOT have to raise the debt ceiling or scare our seniors with threats to their SS. There will be TRILLIONS of dollars that will come in to our government once the Iraqi Dinar revalues

Posted by: Charlene | Jul 19, 2011 10:12:29 PM
If Pres. Obama would allow the Iraqi Dinar to R/V, it would delete our debt, and release the American people from being held hostage in Pres. Obama's power play. If he allowed the R/V to go through, the people who hold Dinars would cash in, they would pay off their homes and all debt. There are many who are planning to buy new homes and new vehicles, therefore helping the housing slump and auto industry. They would put their money in banks and investments. They would help their friends and families. It would kick start the economy and give fresh hope to a country who are beginning to understand that with the government we have now, "We the People", no longer have a voice, and this President cares more for illegals and foreign countries than he does for the American people he is supposed to help and protect.

Posted by: Becky | Jul 19, 2011 11:11:22 PM

Dozens of people no doubt read these and went, "Huh?"
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

When I was a kid people talked about "new math," a way of learning concepts instead of by rote, and ridiculed it (see http://www.stlyrics.com/songs/t/tomlehr ... 85502.html - from 1964!). Then they talked about "fuzzy math" which is a category that includes many powerful tools, but in common usage is a derisive term (e.g. when used by George W. in the Bush-Gore debates - although in hindsight Al's numbers turned out to be right). This example from "Iraqi Dinar… Come On Baby RV!!!" is just "bad math."
US Investors are Counting on the Dinar Being Valued Over $4.00 USD!
Ok, I know this sounds crazy. It’s just not logical right? I’m actually being very conservative to the numbers out there I’ve actually heard. Remember when I told you above that you could buy a million Dinars for $1000, according to these numbers your going to walk away with a whopping $4,000,000 USD. Now guys, tell me that makes sense? To me it never has. So I’ve been asking around and doing reasearch myself and here is how it was explained to me.
Iraq has set their budget (business plan) for rebuilding their country at $90 billion dollars. This is US dollars. They are selling about $26.1 Billion in oil each year. If you take that $90 Billion and divide it by $26.1 Billion you get $3.45, so it would make sense for them to value the Dinar at that rate to meet that $90 Billion budget.
Now we haven’t even started talking about overhead costs, so you could probably add that to their budget also. After all it costs a lot to rebuild a country. That is when you will start hearing people talk about the Dinar having a value of about $4.41 (USD).
Guys, do the math. I’m not counting on this thing coming in at $4, $3, even a $1. I would be thrilled if it came in at $0.10 each. Tell me another opportunity where you can make that much return on your money? Remember we’ve only invested about $1,000 (USD) and we walk away with $10,000 (USD)?
So, this idiot takes two numbers, one the Iraqi budget, and the other the Iraqi oil revenue, and divides them, in actuality giving the ratio of the budget to oil revenues as 3.45 to 1. But, with a wave of the hand, he puts a dollar sign in front of this number, and says that this shows it makes sense that that has to be the Dinar's new value. Huh? Then he ups it to $4.41 on the basis that it "costs a lot to rebuild." He finishes with the "if it only went to 10 cents" argument and even gets that wrong, since it would be more than a 100 to 1 increase and $100,000 for $1000 invested.

Here's some real math. If the Dinar suddenly went to 10 cents, hoards of champagne-cork-popping, dancing-in-the-streets Dinar owners would cash in, draining any reserves the Central Bank of Iraq has. What about all that oil? They're selling it and spending the money now (and only a bit goes to the government), so it's not actually some source for these funds no matter what some idiot tells you. The bank crashes, the country goes bankrupt, and the paper notes are even more worthless than they are now. Unless, of course, the space aliens MacHaffie also talks about start delivering huge piles of gold to bail them out, which would work in the short term but ultimately would just reduce the price of gold and cause more economic misery. Besides, space aliens use Latinum, and I have it on good authority that the Ferengi have a corner on that market, so don't count on it.

By the way, the latest word is an RV on July 31, based on Ramadan starting August 1. As you know, this is the Muslim lunar-month of fasting which forbids eating or revaluing currency during the daylight hours, and if they did it at night it would be too dark...
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

That little exercise in fantasy gives a whole new definition to the term "fuzzy math", although it is more in the realm of fantasy math, or gov't accounting.

Now we're getting not only the reality challenged, but the mathematically challenged as well.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

More comments from ABC News Blog "The Note" (see above).

Ha! No way B.O. lets the dinar RV. He, and the people pulling his strings, don't want to lose the power that financial crisis brings. Too bad, too, because most people that hold dinar would go through their RV money like crap through a goose, and it would boost the economy so quickly he'd be guaranteed another term. Oh wait, that would suck. Never mind.

Would the pions pushing the IQD reval get off this thread. You were scammed and you know. And I know at least 2 or 3 of you are the scammers and hope some sucker buys IQD because of the bull you push like this. Many of us were scammed over the past years by IQD hype and we learned from it. To the fools on this thread that are still blinded in the belief of a Reval there is time to correct like many of us that have been scammed in the past have done. For those on here that are using this to pump dinar and are still trying to scam people, well, please go to a place hotter than what you find here on Gods green earth.

Sorry to the dinar pumpers but when there was an embargo against Iraq, Saddam just printed more money. What about Iraqi citizens today? Anyone in Iraq who has $1000 USD will have $1,000,000 USD overnight? Google news search "iraqi dinar zero". You should have bought U.S. bonds instead of foreign currencies. DinarDaddy is laughing all the way to the bank. An Iraqi bank that won't convert dinars unless you're an Iraqi citizen. It sucks I know...

WOW!!!
ABC's next article should obviously be on the sad state of the US education system. That this many people can be so ignorant of basic economic principles and fall for such scams is sad, very sad. The old saying really is true I guess. A new one is born every second.

Iraq is waiting to REVALUE (RV) its currency (Dinar-IQD). There are millions of Americans who hold Iraqi Dinars. The Dinar is waiting for Congress and OBama to get out of the way and allow the RV to happen. The IRS is waiting to tax this income right now. That influx of billions of dollars would fix the budget/deficit/Debt ceiling, everything. The only question that remains is WHY our elected officials, who all know about this RV and this surge of income that is waiting to jump into the US Treasury is being deliberately being held up by Obama and Congress is doing nothing to help. Obama is deliberately holding us Dinars holders hostage to blackjack the Congress into raising the deficit. Rep King, who should know says we don't have to raise the debt ceiling, so why is Obama saying we do have nto raise it. Obama needs to go and go quickly before he completely ruins America and Congress needs to do its job. Release the RV Congress or face defeat in the next election, and that's a promise. We know who you are and we will target you for a loss in 2012 if you don't become pro-active and help us get the RV done.

The Iraqi dinar? Stop living in a fantasy world. The BBB needs to put a stop to this scam of selling foriegn currency @ 3 times face value to unlearned 'investors'. Very sad.

To all you naysayers, remember, "those that are not up on things are usually down on them. The RV is real, it is the libs and dems that live in a fantasy land. "Never mind the man behind the curtain", prosperity is just another handout or bailout away.

Good grief. Ok… I’ll play along guys. So the US has 4 trillion dinars and it’s going to RV to $3. (let me finish laughing and I’ll continue)
So when this big RV happens and the US goes to cash in that 4 trillion dinars worth $12 Trillion. How will they do it? Who will give the US the $12 Trillion? Iraq sure wont. They have about $50-60 billion in FX reserves. Even if Iraq took every penny from their oil sales, at the current rate it would take about 180 years pay off $12 Trillion. (wait... more laughter)
So who’s coming up with the $12 trillion?
If you think it’s going on the forex and people will be their to buy $12 trillion worth of Iraqi dinar while Iraq has basically no dinar denominated economy… then your delusion is beyond all hope.

By the way, after being ridiculed for having the RV-O-Meter at 99% (Prepare for Cash In) for almost a year, The Currency Newshound moved it up, to 99.1%, "The highest recorded level ever on the RV-O-Meter to date." Wow!
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

MacHaffie, on his RAP NESARA forum, asks that people "Spread this information far and wide." I don't know about far or wide but he's sure spreading it thick...

Friday, July 22, 2011

US TREASURY IS HOLDING TRILLIONS OF DINAR
Who ever wrote this - it needs to go viral - Please look at the second letter below.[10:15:35 PM] PTR BOARDS: I contacted Speaker of the House, John Boehner, and Senators, Sessions, Shelby and Congressman Brooks this morning. I also called their offices. Senator Sessions Aide Amber-told me she is aware of the Iraqi dinar revalue as is Senator Sessions. He has not issued an official statement yet however. Senator Shelbys aide Melissa, Said that they are getting many calls about this issue and it important to Senator Shelby. when he issues an official statement-I would be informed. Congressman Brooks voicemail was full and I could not get through. Speaker of the House John Boehners (202-225-0600) Aide Tom told me he is getting many calls about this issue and he and the Speaker are well aware that the US TREASURY IS HOLDING TRILLIONS OF DINAR , and that it should be More than enough TO PAY OFF THE NATIONAL DEBT. (I can't beleive he admitted that to me. I was floored!!) HE ADMITTED THAT OUR TREASURY IS HOLDING TRILLIONS IN DINAR!!!!!! I said we are concerned that when the RV happens that the current administration in Washington NOT be allowed to spend it on "pet projects" and that it is only spent to pay off our deficit and to pay for the Iraqi war. Tom said to me That the speaker will do his best to make sure these funds are spent for what they are allocated for. So keep those calls and letters going. Washington is listening!!!!!
Here is the email I sent: Dear XXXXXXXXX:I want to start by saying you are doing an outstanding job in Washington.Millions of investors in the US are aware that the US Treasury is holding trillions in Iraqi dinar. We independant investors are also holding billions in Dinar. We are shocked and dismayed that from all the intel we recieve worldwide, that our own Government may be holding this RV hostage while it fights over the debt ceiling and taxes. Now let me get to my point. The Government/UST (I am told) holds enough Iraqi Dinar to pay off the entire National Debt when the Iraqi Dinar Revalues shortly. I think it's important to know that the proceeds from the CASH IN of the Iraqi Dinar belongs to the AMERICAN PEOPLE NOT WASHINGTON DC! This is MONEY being repaid from taxpayers dollars to fight the war. Every PENNY of money from the Iraqi Dinar Cash in (not including the HUGE oil deals that were made and part of these reparations) should go to pay off our National Debt or RETURNED to the AMERICAN PEOPLE and NOT spent on pet Government programs just for politicians to get re-elected or to miss the opportunity to fix this Country that the politicians have messed up. We are counting on you Senator XXXXXX and we will stand behind you as you do the right thing with this wonderful opportunity.Rest assured though, that we are watching! There are over 3 million people not including all the Senators, Congress People, Cabinet Members, Military Personnel, high level Government Personnel etc, who own Iraqi Dinar and they are watching what Congress and this Administration does with this money. We will hold you accountable in 2012. This event will save our ECONOMY and this COUNTRY. So what do you say Senator? Let's do this for the COUNTRY, the AMERICAN PEOPLE and not let Washington DC screw this up. Thank you.XXXXXXXXState of Alabama CONTACT:thedarkcabal@gmail.com
“AUSTERITY MEASURES” AND DEFAULT ARE ABSOLUTELY UNNECESSARY—FIND OUT WHY AND WHAT YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!

JULY 20, 2011, UNITED STATES—For nearly a decade, an intrepid group of men from MI6, the US Treasury and similar agencies from countries around the world have been trying to transfer money from foreign bank accounts back to the US Treasury. THE TAX TO THE USA FROM THESE SETTLEMENTS AMOUNTS TO $11 TRILLION DOLLARS. Elected officials and corrupt agency officials from the US, Britain and other governments have been preventing these settlements from taking place. They have demanded “fees” for doing their jobs. A very brave Englishman, Christopher Storey covered this controversy for years until his untimely death in 2009.
Because these settlements affect not just the fiscal health of the United States, but the economic well being of the world, this message is going out to everybody. If the US defaults, the effects will be felt everywhere for a number of reasons. Contact your government representatives and tell them to demand the the USA complete the Global Settlements as swiftly as possible. There was no real reason for the austerity measures forced on everybody everywhere. What has transpired is wholesale criminal activity by government officials everywhere. If you visit tdarkcabal.blogspot.com, you will find information on recent events. If you google Christopher Story and World Reports, you will find the years of coverage that he gave to this story. Below is a link to a letter written to an elected official in the USA explaining how much tax revenue will be received if these Settlements are completed. It is enough to ALMOST WIPE OUT THE CURRENT DEBT. THERE WOULD BE NO NEED TO RAISE THE DEBT CEILING, DEFAULT OR CUT SOCIAL SECURITY , MEDICARE ETC. Naturally, those that want it to default and have a fire sale won't be pleased by this action... nor will those demanding bribes..but the citizens of the world will benefit. Please take action!
http://www.scribd.com/doc/60397978/Lind ... uly-7-2011
Spread this information far and wide - Please Forward to your list!

Posted by John MacHaffie at 1:54 AM 0 comments

By strange coincidence, I also contacted Speaker of the House, John Boehner, and Senators, Sessions, Shelby and Congressman Brooks yesterday morning. I also called their offices. Senator Sessions Aide Candy told me she is aware of Deep Knight's being the answer to every woman's prayer, as is Senator Sessions. He has not issued an official statement yet however. Senator Shelby's aide Bubbles, said that they are getting many calls about this issue and it important to Senator Shelby. when he issues an official statement-I would be informed. Congressman Brooks voicemail was full and I could not get through. Speaker of the House John Boehners Aide Cubby told me he is getting many calls about this issue and he and the Speaker are well aware that I am the greatest lover in America, if not the world, and that it should be More than enough get me a dozen dates this Saturday night. (I can't beleive he admitted that to me. I was floored!!) HE ADMITTED THAT I AM THE BEST THAT EVER WAS, OR WILL EVER BE!!!!!! Modesty prevents me from continuing.
"Follow the Money"