From Thin Air - New Dinar RV Thread

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Re: From Thin Air - New Dinar RV Thread

Post by Gregg »

Not that any of them can tie their shoes without coaching, but I think that the pumpers are the smartest ones of the whole Dinaridjit universe. This is assuming that they make money on the sell side, because anyone buying is the one at the table who doesn't know who the sucker is. Think a minute...Oakie makes the same crazy updates every day, each week is the "final countdown" and the RV is always just days away. So what if the people catch on to him in a week or two, HE HAS THEIR MONEY by the time they know what a piece of trash he is.

The real idiots, and I mean this in the best way, are the ones who are on to Okie and the GURU clan but still think the RV is coming anyway. Dinar Vets is the worst, they hold themselves up as the realistic and thoughtful ones, the ones who really know what's going on and of course see how ridiculous the pumping gurus are. What they don't see is that they don't really disagree with anything the Gurus are saying at the core, just that the gurus are somehow beneath them because they are more flamboyant. The only real difference between Okie Oil Man and Adam Montana is Okie posts in all caps and posts more often.

And between you, me and the pack of attack dachshunds patrolling the perimeter here at teh well armed bunker complex, I'm more than a little leaning towards a lot of the gurus being the same person. Especially the characters around Okie. I mean, how many semi literate idiots with delusions of grandeur type in all caps?
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I really like that term, "Dinaridjit". So accurate and succinct.
Gregg wrote:how many semi literate idiots with delusions of grandeur type in all caps?
Well, that is what you get when you are cheap can only afford one keyboard for all your sock puppets, and only buy very used second hand keyboards, but the "semi literate idiot" part as well as cheap and stupid also explains a lot.

As you say, anyone who thinks this RV is going to be anything more than a bit of house cleaning is qualifying for the above title. I'm still going with your first bet that the only exchanges will be at some bank in Iraq with lots of restrictions, and I am also betting that it will be Iraqi nationals first, institutionals second, and all others dead last. ICB has no incentive or reason to be concerned whether or if these idjits ever get their currency converted, and the less of it that is, the happier they will probably be. As you and others have said all along, a real lose lose scenario for the above.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Oh, it will absolutely be done in Iraq, and there will be restrictions. Keep in mind that it has more or less always been illegal to take currency from Iraq in more than piddling amounts, and bringing more than $10K of any currency into the USA requires a lot of paperwork I'm sure none of them have, either.
There is a letter making the rounds of the Dinaridjits sites saying more or less the same thing, and of course they all point out how it has to be fake, they guy is a scammer etc... which may be true. But the fact is, the guy is more or less correct in everything he says about the currency becoming very pretty toilet paper eventually unless it's exchanged in Iraq. I'm actually impressed with the idea of if you must piss your money away speculating on a worthless currency the way to do it is to make dollar deposits into an Iraqi bank account in dinar. No commissions, no crazy shipping rates, no need to go to a warzone to exchange currency only to find it hasn't changed in value....and I don't know what kind of interest they pay, but in Greece right now bonds are paying over 50%.

I'm also completely gobschmacked that they're so stupid as not to understand that all the CBI statements about removing three zeros means that a 1,000 dinar note in the old issue will only be worth 1 dinar of the new issue. These bozos think they're going to get to trade their old 25K notes for 25,000 new ones, and they'll be worth a dollar apiece...amazing.

Guys, put the crack pipe down and listen a second. The reason it makes sense to make the change is so you can go to the store and get a basket of groceries without having to take a dumptruck full of money to do it.

The utter stupid on display here would make the NESARA bunch look like Milton Friedman as far as economics goes, except that quite a lot of the Dinaridjits are convinced that the NESARA and World Global Settlements are going to be the source of funding for the RV.

I lose sleep knowing that these cretins breed.
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent

The only bright light in this whole farce, if there is one at all, is that I seriously doubt that any of these financial geniuses have more than a few hundred dollars free to sink in to this morass. I really have a hard time believing as scarily brain dead as they all obviously are that any of them have the kind of money it takes to come up on the radar for currency violations. Now the fact that they have been breaking the law all along by buying the stupid things is a whole other matter, but the economic punishment that will happen on its own is probably far better than anything the gov't could come up with, that and the laughter that will eventually erupt when their wails of anguish about how they have been "robbed" and "cheated" out of their millions some out. I wonder, since they were obviously purchased illegally, since I doubt seriously none of these clowns could scare up airfare to Iraq if they actually had any real amount of dinars to begin with, if they would even be eligible for RV? Wouldn't that be a bite?

I kind of wonder how many of them actually have the real actual dinars in their possession rather than a promise of them from whoever their favorite pusher is?

When this finally happens for real, there is going to be a lot of wailing and whining once they finally figure out that they got screwed not once, but twice, and it was all their own doing.

I thought the last fantasy figure I heard was $4.65 a dinar, but one fantasy figure is as good as another I guess, when that is all it is, but twere me I'd go for a bigger number, always sounds better.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

They've been screwed more than twice, or some of them have. First they got sucked into the whole thing to begin with, second, many of them bought from dealers who skirted the law by using a money service business license and charged well above the fair market value. Next they paid stupid shipping rates (upwards of $100 for what is basically an overnight letter) and I don't really care that the dealers say "well, that includes our shipping costs from the middle east", screw that, your costs are YOUR costs, you're charging me 25% over the exchange rate, I'll pay the shipping from Florida, put it in a priority mail flat rate box for $7.95. Then they went and paid the subscription fees to join websites where they could get the very best intel (well, the best fiction anyhow) and bought E-books on how to cash in in Belize because that guru knows best how to avoid getting taxed. Another little cottage industry grew up around helping you set up various corporations, LLCs, off shore IBCs and trusts to protect your investment when you became richer than Davey Crockett. Finally, we had the BH Group, which in addition to doing all the above and then some, they would let you send them (non-refundable) $750 to reserve a place in their post RV Hedge Fund, participation eligibility to be determined by how much you spent buying overpriced, even compared to the rest of the dealers, dinar from them.

These people have been screwed more than Gene Simmons, and they're so "la la la la, its all good news and you're just being negative" that when the CBI cancels all the currency they're holding in little portable safes in their double wides they'll still be on Dinar Vets speculating that this is really a good move, and what it means is the big higher denominated bills they're holding are gonna be worth even more now, because the CBI recalled them trying to get them all in and since a bunch are still out there, they'll have to pay even more for the holdouts....
notorial dissent

Yep, such a a wonderful fantasy, they're all gonna be bazillionaires just any day now, but that is all it is, a fantasy in cloud cuckcoo land.

I can see this taking on a life of it's own like the Peruvian gold bonds that are going to make instant millionaires out of whoever can figure out how to cancel them.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I guess that if a desperate, vain hope is all you've got, you cling mightily to it despite any facts to the contrary....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

Dratzo! For a mere $48 and change per month, you can get a digest of all the Guru predictions sent to your email each day.
I have been interested in the "tomorrow tactics" of these scams going back to Clyde Hood, Jim Norman and up to the present. Working with Elfninos Mom, I even convinced Norman I was a rich man to the point where he asked me If I had $48,000 I could afford to lose. (In other words he wanted me to gift him the 48k)
Why do I stick around? I guess I'm in hopes that someone will point out that Bell Ringer, Casper, Pouf, Oakie and the other "Truth tellers" are just plain stark naked. ENM could put the pressure on, but she has an issue with Q and I doubt she will return. We are fortunate that Gregg, ND, Pott and a few other regulars have started to drop by. I have seen some wavering among Dinarians with more than a few saying their investment is long term and they can afford to lose the $2k or so they have committed. At least dinar are tangible. The prosperity programs and NESARA are a major concern because it seems that have engendered a huge expectation of entitlement within the burgeoning ranks of the poor. When enough people get the impression that there is enough of this St. Germain cash on hand to allow for total debt forgiveness and a fresh start in a clean new world, I fear for the safety of the country. Hopefully I'm just being a paranoid old man, but when I read some of the words of people who seem to be serious presidential contenders I fear that some of the internet insanity may well be mined for votes.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Hopefully I'm just being a paranoid old man, but when I read some of the words of people who seem to be serious presidential contenders I fear that some of the internet insanity may well be mined for votes.
Ron Paul, Michelle Bachman, am I missing anyone?
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Really. I know there has to be someone running in the Republican Party who isn't retarded, but I sure can't think of a name....
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

This is the old "get rich quick" promise with an insanely high yield twist. The people who will believe this are very few, but they're extremely credulous. They're also not the type who get discouraged after weeks of lies or to go to the authorities quickly when things don't go right.

Omega was much the same, it was only by getting more than a handful of people involved (by inadvertently moving into the new-age prosperity believers community) that Clyde Hood was finally put out of business. Even then there were still true believers, unable to let go of their dreams of wealth - these were the ones Dove & Co. mines for the NESARA scam. None of these folks got rich, but they had/have enough income not to have to work at real jobs either.

Of course, if you're Bernie Madoff and only offer 20% yields, something within the realm of possibility (possible, not sustainable), then you draw in the big money but also serious jail time.

I've always figured that John MacHaffie was the true believer type and to some degree mentally unstable, and the the Dinar thing was simply misdirection from the lack of RAP and NESARA action. Definitely the stuff psychological studies are made of.

As for "Dinaridjit," this is a great term. Don't expect to see it on any of the forums anytime soon though. What you'll see is more of this, days/weeks/months/years after it was "certain" to happen (which also describes today).

Friday, September 16, 2011
Dinars - Good Words from a Dinar Guru
1:42 PM [Bulldog75]
FRIDAY PRIMED RIB, NO RIBBING HERE: IS THERE ANYTHING ANYONE ELSE CAN DO? IS THERE ANYONE WHO DOESN’T KNOW THAT WE ARE AS “PRIMED AS PRIMED CAN GET”. PRIME RIB ANYONE? UST, WTO, WB, IMF, WTO, BIS, CBI, PARLIAMENT, CENTRAL BANKS, FED RESERVE, NEW LOWER DENOMS, ARE ‘PRIMED’ AND READY TOO TO GO!!!!.

FOR THE EXACT TIMING OF THIS EVENT, ONLY GOD KNOWS. IMHO, I FEEL IT’S SO NEAR AND SO SOON. GOD IS IN CONTROL HERE, AND HE IS THE ONLY TRUE ONE THAT KNOWS THE EXACTNESS OF IT ALL. YES, THE RATE HAS A PROBABILITY OF NOW COMING IN ABOVE $4.50. WE ARE THANKFUL FOR WHAT WE RECEIVE NO MATTER WHAT THE RATE AND DATE MAYBE.

DO WE HAVE OUR EINs YET WITH ALL THOSE ACCOUNTS AND TRUSTS SET UP? USING NO HOME ADDRESS AND SHOWING PASSPORTS FOR AN ID MAYBE BEST. PASSPORTS USUALLY DO NOT LIST DRIVERS LICENSE #, HOME ADDRESS, HT, WT, SOCIAL SECURITY #. BE READY NOW. SEEK COMPETENT LEGAL ADVICE ON ALL ISSUES OF CONCERN. THE TIME HAS COME. WE MUST BE READY. THE HOUR IS SO NEAR.

1:43 PM [Bulldog75] THE ALPHA & OMEGA AND BLESSINGS OF THE LORD OF LORDS LIFTS HIS CHILDREN TO KNOW OUR GIFTS COME SO VERY SOON! FOR WE PLACE OUR HEARTS AND CONFIDENCE IN HIM THAT OUR CURRENCY BLESSINGS ARE HERE FOR EVERYONE WHO BELIEVES; AND WE PRAY FOR THOSE WHO DISBELIEVE. ‘WE ARE CHOSEN AND HIGHLY FAVORED’ AND WE KNOW THIS TO BE TRUE!
WE QUIETLY WAIT AND KNOW OUR “GIFTS OF LOVE AND
CURRENCY” COME NOW.

WHETHER WE PRAY WITHIN OR ALOUD, WE REVERENTLY ASK THE HEAVENLY FATHER TO HEAR OUR PRAYERS AS WE ASK FOR OUR
“GIFTS OF LOVE AND CURRENCY’ IN HIS NAME. WE PRAY AND CONFIRM. AMEN.

1:47 PM [Bulldog75] FOR WE ARE ONE AND WE BELIEVE AND THE GIFTS WERE DISTRIBUTED TO HIS FOLLOWERS FOR THOSE THAT BELIEVE SHALL BELIEVE AND BE NEAR TO HIM FOREVER
Posted by John MacHaffie at 1:03 PM 0 comments

A fool and his money...
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Some more thoughts:

1. The pumping and selling are likely orchestrated. The folks doing this think they'll get away with it due to separation between "gurus" with aliases and their claim to be selling collectable bills not an investment.
2. If these are orchestrated, I believe this is a crime.
3. It is apparent once you dig into this that the people buying any number of Dinars are doing it as a get rich quick investment. The sites that sell are offering packages of this sort. This, I believe, would make it a crime.
4. Any way to get the authorities to step in more than they have already?

While you think, some more of the same to amuse you.

9-18-2011 Guru Bulldog75 THIS SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED WEEKS AGO; WE ARE READY. WE ARE IN THIS FABULOUS WINDOW OF OPPORTUNITY STILL. THE DATA AND PROJECTIONS, IMHO, ARE STILL ON TARGET; NOW ANY HOUR THRU TUESDAY, THE CONDITIONS ARE TRULY NEAR PERFECT. IMHO, WE MAY EVEN SEE IT POSTED BETWEEN MORNING HOURS MONDAY. DR.S HAS HIS PLAN; HE IS IN CONTROL THERE. WE HAVE WAITED MANY, MANY YEARS. TONIGHT, TOMORROW, TUESDAY BEST BET
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

DK, I think you are being awfully generous with the “thinks” part. Personally, I think the only reason they are getting away with it is that they are only marginally smarter than the people they are ripping off, and that is such a narrow margin zone.

I think you are right, I think several of the “gurus” are simply aliases for the same conman, who isn’t good enough to rate the artist appellation, and I don’t think there is any question about it being fraud from first to last. They found a pool of suckers and are going to fish it for as long as they can, as the suckers just keep right on biting. There is simply no other legal reason for them to be doing what they are doing.

The people buying these are not buying them as collectors items, which I doubt they’ll ever be as there are simply too many of them, and since none of the “clients” could afford busfare to Hoboken, let alone airfare to Iraq so they aren’t buying them for personal use, so again, no legal reason. As far as I can see, the intent behind this is fraud from first to last, but I doubt if it would be worth the expense to anyone to actually prosecute these bozos unfortunately.

Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I dunno. This has been going on for 7-8 years, and the dealers I'm sure have made a boatload of money.
I haven't bothered to look at any of the dealer sites lately, they can get into trouble if they advertise it as an investment opportunity, which is also why the real banks quit selling them, because they were selling them at the teller windows as a straight up currency transaction but the buyers considered it an investment. The banks, once they realized this, also realized that it was first illegal to sell them for the most part unless it was for personal use while travelling, and second that some day a few of these suckers might wake up, find out they got ripped off, and find a lawyer and the nearest deep pockets to sue. So, who do you think would get sued first, Ali from DinarTrade.com or Bank of America? The banks are pretty smart, they see that question, too. And of course, the sad part is the banks were the only ones in the whole dinaridgit universe who weren't ripping anyone off, they were just changing their money at the official exchange rate.
notorial dissent

What's going to be even funnier is when the dinaridjits eventually go to a bank and try to exchange the old currency for new and get looked at and then told that they don't / won't redeem old currency. And there they'll stand with a basket full of worthless paper and no where to go with it with an even more dumbstruck look on their faces.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

notorial dissent wrote:What's going to be even funnier is when the dinaridjits eventually go to a bank and try to exchange the old currency for new and get looked at and then told that they don't / won't redeem old currency. And there they'll stand with a basket full of worthless paper and no where to go with it with an even more dumbstruck look on their faces.
It'll be years before they finally accept that the CBI de-monetized their pretty paper. Seriously, when they read an official press release explaining that removing 3 zeros means that an old 1,000 note will be equal to a new 1 note, they just say it's "smoke and mirrors" to keep the speculators from knowing ahead of time. It never dawns on them that they're t speculators. Of course, it never dawns on them that they're the person at the table who doesn't know who the sucker is, which means the sucker is, well, them.
notorial dissent

Precisely!
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

If you go down about 1/4 of the way on page 3 of this thread, you'll find an Aug 1 post from me copying a RAP NESARA posting on how the RV works. This is all over various Iraqi Dinar selling sites, for example http://theiraqidinar.com/2011/08/02/cia ... 211-610am/
To find more just search on "How the CBI “RECAPTURES” the Money:" (the title varies, this line doesn't).

Please explain how any site that posted this could argue that they weren't pushing this as an investment.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Once again we have a drop dead date for the RV. No, not when your mobile home breaks down, but when this Dinar pumper says he's sure it's gonna happen. Just like the time before, and the time before, and the time before. That anyone still gives these "gurus" credibility amazes me ("over 12,060 of the sharpest, most savvy and informed members and growing!")

9-21-2011 Guru Bulldog75 WE ARE NOW IN A "48 HOUR COUNTDOWN WINDOW"; THIS SHOULD POST BETWEEN 2AM NOW WED AND BEFORE 2AM FRIDAY; MOST LIKELY SOONER RATHER THAN LATER. WE HAVE MORE THAN AMPLE EVIDENCE THIS IS ABOUT TO DOMINO ...THURSDAY IS MORE THE "TARGET TIME"...REMEMBER THAT ISX OPENS THURSDAY; THEY GOTTA HAVE 'MOOLA' TO OPERATE A WORLD CURRENCY. DONT FEEL THERE WILL BE ANY MAJOR LAG TIME BETWEEN TIME ZONES

9-20-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man THERE ARE LOTS OF SPECULATION REGARDING THE IMMINENCE AND TIMING OF THE R/V NOW. I JUST GOT THRU READING A SPEECH THAT SHABBI HAD GIVEN RECENTLY THAT VERY CLEARLY STATED HIS INTENTIONS OF HAVING THE R/V DINAR PREVIOUS TO THE END OF THE MONTH. THAT IS NOT SAYING IT WILL TAKE THAT LONG THO. BUT IT CLEARLY GAVE US AN OUTSIDE WINDOW. I HAVE SOME PRIVATE INTEL IN THAT STATES THIS WILL OCCUR MUCH PREVIOUS TO THAT.

But then again, the RV-O-Meter says 99.1%, and it was as high as 99.7% a few weeks back, so what caused this huge drop? This is a "confidence level" but they don't say confidence in exactly what (that it will be soon?) but they do say this means "prepare to cash in." This is from The Currency Newshound, I wonder which of the Dinar sellers maintains this site (their server is in Plano TX near Dallas, could it be JR Ewing?)
"Follow the Money"
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Latest theory..
if they leave the value of the dinar the same in comparision to the USD......investors in the USD will buy up all the shares of BOB.........do you really think that iraq wants the US to OWN their major bank that has their capitols name on it???

the RV happens tomorrow, if not then by thursday....if not then i give up guessing...but for me this is the biggest evidence combined with all the other news of today...that IT IS OFFICALLY DONE

also.....where are all the bashers???? they are gone because IT IS DONE!!!!!

No Sparky, you've just banned everyone with more common sense than a stapler