From Thin Air - New Dinar RV Thread

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Re: From Thin Air - New Dinar RV Thread

Post by texino »

I have to say that I, for one, enjoy taking trips about the middle east, tipping to excess, buying impulsively and calling everyone "Ahab"; just your typical "Ugly American" excepting that I come from Panama----)

As a point of interest we should not forget that Lucy and her brother Linus from the comic "Peanuts" are named "Van Pelt"
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Deep Knight was "way gone" for a week with no access to a computer so he missed this:
Wednesday, September 28, 2011
Night before RV

It was night before RV and all across the land, not a Dinarian was chatting even Tony or Dan,Rayren kept singing his RV song, and all Dinarians were praying it wouldn't be long.

With eyes glued to their screens -- fingers stuck to the keys, they all mumbled quietly, "RV pretty please!"

The speakers they hummed with the conference call, while we dinarians wondered at the truth of it all.
The erbil is done, the sanctions are lifted, peace is restored...oops everythings shifted.
Maliki is stubborn and always says no, Allawi calls foul and does a no show.
Obama wants more, it's always the same...power and money, the name of the game.
Tuesday thru thursday, today is the day, Tony is sure and Dan says Nay.
Hopeful and wanting the Dinarians sleep, counting dinars instead of sheep.
But Shabbibis been busy when we weren't looking, he has a plan that he has been cooking.
Lift the zeros, get everything ready, make sure the govt is nice and steady.....
And out of night, the text how it comes, oh how beautiful that cellphone hums
We can all feel it as we rush to our screen and our eyes glaze over in the color of green
Dan and Tony they share the good news, and Rusty breaks open the bar and the booze,
Laughing and happy, all dinarian rejoice...as Rayren still singing, looses his voice.
Posted by John MacHaffie at 4:38 AM
Was this pro or anti Dinar RV belief? No idea. More to the point, I don't think MacHaffie knows which side he's on either, although it was the only Dinar post last week amongst a flurry of others. Then, yesterday, there was this "from an insider."

Saturday, October 1, 2011
HISTORY IS BEING MADE RIGHT NOW
From an insider to the programs ---- just rec'd via email
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Subject: PP - History is Being Made Right Now
CHECK THIS OUT FOR YOURSELF - google: global settlements, white Hats, white knights, and History Behind the National Economic Security And Reformation Act (N.E.S.A.R.A). This came from a friend - CHECK THIS OUT FOR YOURSELF.

HISTORY IS BEING MADE RIGHT NOW
GLOBAL SETTLEMENTS. THE FED IS HISTORY, NEW MONEY IS PRINTED THAT IS GOLD AND SILVER BACKED, NO MORE FEDERAL RESERVE. WOW, WOW, WOW. HOORAY. CHINA HAS SAVED THE US FROM BEING A 3RD WORLD COUNTRY. CANADA WILL BRING THE US OUT OF DEBT WITH THEIR GOLD. THIS IS THE BIGGEST MINDBLOWING NEWS OF YOUR ENTIRE LIFETIMES!!!! THE GENIE IN THE BOTTLE HAS NOW BEEN RELEASED. HYPERINFLATION IN CHINA IS CREATED BY THE FED BOGUS DEBT. BYE, BYE, FED. FED IS DEAD.

FED DIED TONIGHT. ALL THE 19 INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY COUNTRIES JUST KICKED THE FEDERAL RESERVE OUT OF THE ARENA PERMANENTLY. 60 TRILLION DOLLARS STOLEN BY US PRESIDENTS AND CONGRESSMEN. ALL THE DEBT GOES AWAY.
EVERY COUNTRY FORGIVES EACH OTHERS DEBT. ALL NATIONAL DEBTS GO AWAY.DONE. HISTORY.

THIS IS THE YEAR OF JUBILEE AS TOLD IN THE BIBLE.

WE ARE NOW A REPUBLIC. US TREASURY, 6.2 TRILLION. WE ARE NO LONGER THE STATUTORY US CORPORATION. AND TO THE REPUBLIC FOR WHICH IT STANDS.

IT IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW. RIGHT NOW. LOOK AT THE CLOCK!!!!

THIS IS WHY PRESIDENT KENNEDY WAS MURDERED. OBAMA IS GOING TO LOSE HIS JOB. HE STANDS FOR THE FEDERAL RESERVE.

THE FEDERAL RESERVE COMES TUMBLING DOWN. THIS SHIP IS ON ITS WAY OUT OF PORT. IT IS GOING ON RIGHT NOW. THE SHAKE UP.

THEY HAVE BEEN FIGHTING THE FED FOR 20 YEARS, ALL THESE COUNTRIES.
IT ALL HAPPENS TONIGHT.

CANADA AND IRAQ. RV.

PRESIDENT NIXON TOOK US OFF THE GOLD STANDARDIN 1972 WITH PAPA BUSH UNDER HIM - ALLOWING THE FED TO PRINT ENDLESS WORTHLESS MONEY BACKED BY NOTHING. ALL TO EMPOWER THE ILLUMINATI. RON PAUL WINS. THE FED LOSES.

THE FED IS FIGHTING TOOTH AND NAIL, BUT THE OTHER COUNTRIES REFUSE TO DO BUSINESS WITH THEM.

MONEY WILL BE BACKED BY 20% GOLD AND 80% METALS INCLUDING SILVER AND EVEN COMODITIES, SUCH AS IRAQI OIL. ALL METALS.
Posted by John MacHaffie at 1:54 PM

9 comments:

Anonymous said...
Let's do this !
October 1, 2011 3:59 PM

TLGA said...
Time for mass re-education to begin. The American people must now be taught their true history, their Constitution and most important HOW TO HEED THE WORDS OF OUR FOUNDERS SO WE DO NOT REPEAT THE MISTAKES OF THE PAST THAT ENABLED OUR SLAVE MASTERS TO BRAND US!!!
YOU ARE THE ANSWER
October 1, 2011 5:47 PM

Anonymous said...
"I AM The Resurrection And The Life Of Americas Freedom In The Light Of The Cosmic Christ
October 1, 2011 5:59 PM

Anonymous said...
Well I hope your PP insider is right John, I've only been waiting 18 1/2 years myself.
There should be an interesting Poof message tomorrow.
It will be posted on the TCC blog before it shows up anywhere else.
Heres's their link:
October 1, 2011 6:14 PM

Anonymous said...
I WANT NOTHING MORE THAN TO SEE THE FED DEAD; HOWEVER,
I cannot find one single word about the "FED died tonight"- This was posted at 1:54PM. I read it at approximately 4:30 PM pacific time. So, where and when did this happen? When can we expect confirmation? The message says the FED is dead, and the second line from the bottom it says the FED is fighting tooth and nail. So, is it dead, or fighting?

October 1, 2011 6:21 PM

TLGA said...
A wonderful thing happened this evening. A close friend of the family brought his 18 yr old brother, a very fine young man who happens to be black to our home. We are all sitting out on the deck and he gets into a deep discussion with me on my opinion on 911 and proceeds to tell me his history teacher is TEACHING THE TRUTH but cautions the kids, "I am not supposed to teach you this". He quoted the Constitution and the the Declaration of Independence to me and we had an in depth discussion on the state of the nation. WOW THERE IS HOPE IN HIS GENERATION AFTER ALL!
This is the second time I have encountered local kids besides my own granddaughter who truly know the score. I am pleased as punch!
October 1, 2011 7:54 PM

Anonymous said...
That would be great, but I will believe when I see the new currency Posted By: MrFusion [Send E-Mail] Date: Saturday, 1-Oct-2011 20:25:06
In Response To: HISTORY IS BEING MADE RIGHT NOW !!! (Mr.Ed) Actually, there is one odd thing that lets me believe this might be true. Just in the past week or two, gold and silver fell significantly, despite currency weaknesses, and have stabilized in fairly narrow trading ranges, as if someone knows what the new currency-backing rate, will be. Fingers Crossed..
Articles In This Thread:
HISTORY IS BEING MADE RIGHT NOW !!! (views: 1708) Mr.Ed -- Saturday, 1-Oct-2011 18:08:09
That would be great, but I will believe when I see the new currency (views: 346)
MrFusion -- Saturday, 1-Oct-2011 20:25:06
October 1, 2011 8:04 PM

ntmag1 said...
When will we see evidence of this history being made, I for want it to be TRUE!
October 1, 2011 9:54 PM

Anonymous said...
Great response on RMN. . .
My intel says...
Posted By: Mr.Ed [Send E-Mail]
Date: Saturday, 1-Oct-2011 23:06:41
In Response To: That would be great, but I will believe when I see the new currency (MrFusion)
My intel says the trigger will be the fall of wallstreet...to keep an eye on it.
And look what is happening right now at wall street...revolution in the streets!
My intel also says the new banking is ready (basel 3 compliant)and stocked witht he new currency (rainbow) precious metal backe.
Also the restored republic is ready in the wings for the new caretaker government to replace the DeFacto CORPORATION.
It is said that all of these things will launch at the same time...with wall street at the focal point.
It is also said the boys from wall street are going to run with the last $$$ which will be the end for them...and I just heard yesterday they have their accounts loaded with our $$$ now...so it's just a matter of the rats jumping ship.
Go here to see the "LIVE" feed from wall street. >>>
globalrevolution - live streaming video powered by Livestream
Wall Street Occupation/protest "LIVE"
(I have sent this link to everybody on my email list. I urge everybody to do the same)
October 1, 2011 10:08 PM
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Deep Knight wrote:Deep Knight was "way gone" for a week with no access to a computer so he missed this:

Was this pro or anti Dinar RV belief? No idea. More to the point, I don't think MacHaffie knows which side he's on either, although it was the only Dinar post last week amongst a flurry of others. Then, yesterday, there was this "from an insider."
Depends, methinks on what you classify as missed, actually, I didn't miss it at all, and it could have stayed lost for all I care.

Please please please don't tell me you are expecting ANYTHING that jibbering John posts to make sense, since I don't think he has ever had a clue and just wafts with what ever hot air current is blowing his way at the moment, please don't tell me that, else we really need to start worrying about you, or else you need a much longer vacation.

Well, there are at least two true statements in the so called press release,
History is Being Made Right Now and THIS IS THE .... MINDBLOWING ....

history was being made somewhere, although with anything to do with this, and it is truly mindblowing, mindblowingly dumb, the rest, not so much. Actually, more in the realm of bad fantasy when it comes right down to it. Mostly yadda yadda yadda, repeat as necessary, all very old and tired by now.

I fear MacHaffie's loons are doomed to yet another great disappointment.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

texino wrote:I have to say that I, for one, enjoy taking trips about the middle east, tipping to excess, buying impulsively and calling everyone "Ahab"; just your typical "Ugly American" excepting that I come from Panama----)

As a point of interest we should not forget that Lucy and her brother Linus from the comic "Peanuts" are named "Van Pelt"
Incredible as it might seem, the author of Peanuts was a friend of David Merrill Van Pelt's family and borrowed the name from them.

Since David DOES have a sister, does that make him Linus -- complete with blanket?
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

oldnikki wrote:
texino wrote:I have to say that I, for one, enjoy taking trips about the middle east, tipping to excess, buying impulsively and calling everyone "Ahab"; just your typical "Ugly American" excepting that I come from Panama----)

Incredible as it might seem, the author of Peanuts was a friend of David Merrill Van Pelt's family and borrowed the name from them.

Since David DOES have a sister, does that make him Linus -- complete with blanket?
I'm gonna need reassurance that I really read that, and this is not a bad acid flashback.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

oldnikki wrote:

I share my shock with Gregg. If this is true I may have to re-evaluate most of my entire life.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

oldnikki wrote:

Incredible as it might seem, the author of Peanuts was a friend of ***** ******* *** ****'* family and borrowed the name from them.

Since ***** DOES have a sister, does that make him Linus -- complete with blanket?
If he does, she has my most profound sympathy... at least until I know what she thinks of her brother.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

She loves him very much. IIRC, she bailed him out of jail once, only a few months after he was admitted.
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

A bit of research shows that Charles Schultz had a good friend named Fritz Van Pelt whose last name he used for Lucy's family, and that this Van Pelt had gone to the University of Colorado, but the trail ends there. It is implied that in the early 50's he was living in St. Paul along with Schultz.

I used to have a Peanuts cartoon on my wall when I was young that had Linus giving a cup of cocoa to Lucy, who said it was too weak and "Tasted like hot water with a brown crayon melted in it." Linus tried and, said she was right, and went on to say he would go add another crayon. In some ways a good analogy to the Dinar RV thing. As for that, here is an RV "timeline." Did you know that something that didn't happen during a time period in the past has an 80% chance of happening?

Sunday, October 2, 2011
Dinar RV Timetable
Found posted in a Dinar Intel Skype Room
----------------------------------------------

Dinar Speculator History:
Iraq’s currency has enjoyed a sustainable international value between $3 - $4 (USD) since its inception in 1932. At the beginning of the Gulf War, the harshest UN Sanctions in History de-valued the currency so that Saddam would not be able to buy anything to sustain his defense. In 2003, one Iraqi Dinar had the value of $0.00027 (USD) that represents an 11,926% drop in value, overnight, from the $3.22 it had been. This made it a “no-brainer” for investors to purchase IQD (once it was made legal through Executive Order 13303).

RV Timeline
2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2008 2009 2010 2011
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx$$$$
(Here is a Timeline of the Iraqi Dinar. The “xxx” represents a 0% probability of a significant positive change in the value of the currency. The “$$$” represents an increasingly escalating probability of a revaluing of the IQD) This timeline represents a total of approximately 105 months from when the IQD was devalued in 2003, to present.

From 2003 – December 15, 2010 (96 months): RV Probability 0%
There was NO CHANCE of a revalue of the Iraqi Dinar. Iraq did not have a functioning government, they were under 100% of the harshest United Sanctions in history, and under those Sanctions the country had no economy to support any type of real value of the currency. This 0% RV Chance section of the timeline represents 96 months out of 105 total months. That equals almost 92% of the total time that investors have been purchasing the IQD since its de-valued artificial rate was imposed.

December 15, 2010- June 30, 2011 (6 months): RV Probability 50%
On December 15th, 2010 Iraq finally achieved a functioning and recognized government (GOI = Government of Iraq) and the United Nations released Iraq from the majority of the harsh Sanctions that they had been operating under. This 6 month time period represents only about 6% of the total time that investors have been purchasing the IQD since its de-valued artificial rate was imposed.

June 30th – September 21st, 2011 (3 months): RV Probability 80%
On June 30th, 2011 Iraq was finally recognized as a fully autonomous and sovereign nation. The DFI (Development Fund for Iraq) was returned to them (this represents all of the money they had earned as a country since being put under Sanctions). The United Nations removed even more Sanctions from the country along with several other significant developments for the country. In fact, Iraq’s economy was essentially reborn on July, 1st, 2011. This 3 month time period represents only about 3% of the total time that investors have been purchasing the IQD since its de-valued artificial rate was imposed.

September, 22, 2011 – October, 2011 (about a month): RV Probability 95%
Since the 66th Annual UN Conference in New York, whose entire focus seemed to be on the Arab Nations and the Global Economy, progress in Iraq seems to be moving at breakneck speeds. Iraq and Kuwait both pleaded with the UN and its 192 member countries to help with the implementation of resolution 833 (the border dispute). Numerous countries pledged their support in removing Iraq from the remaining few sanctions and mountains of Iraq’s international debt was forgiven. In country, in resent news, agreements have been made on the Ebril Agreement, the HCL (Hydro-Carbon Law), the remaining Ministry Seats (Completing the GOI), the Ports (Both Iraqi and Kuwaiti) & the US Military’s role in country. In addition to this the country’s inflation topped 7.6% in August and Dr. Shabbibi has stated that his main job is to control inflation (which he has done an incredibly job of keeping around 3% for the past 2 ½ years) he has further stated that should inflation ever get above 7% that the only tool left at his disposal would be the monetary policy (value of the currency) which falls under his jurisdiction and authority. This 1 month time period represents only about 1% of the total time that investors have been purchasing the IQD since its de-valued artificial rate was imposed.

In my opinion, this is why we are in the absolute BEST window for an RV in the 79 year history of the Iraqi Dinar, more specifically in the 8 years since its dramatic (almost) 12,000% devaluation in 2003. If there was ever a time to “hold on just a little bit longer” this is certainly it!!! October, 2011 may well be monumental for the country of Iraq, the Global Economy and for you and me, individuals who own Iraqi Dinar!

Your Friend,
ConnectXXXXX
Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:16 AM

Where will this money come from?

Sunday, October 2, 2011
WORLDWIDE PROSPERITY SUMMARY ---- VERY NICE!!!!!

Our understanding based on facts we've gathered from very reliable sources suggest that the old paradigm will end, and a new way of thinking is about to begin. The old world, as we know it, will vanish like a long nightmare should and a new world of abundance and long lasting peace is coming.

Funding for the National Economic Security And Reformation Act (NESARA) would come from several sources, some of those already identified are:

Saint Germain World Trust $1 QuatroDecillion or $1 with forty (40) zeros behind it.
Philippine Gold 1,500 to 500,000 metric tons (Feb 28 update, May 10 update)
World Global Settlements Fund $ 47+ Trillion Jan. 18, 2011
CMKX Diamonds – $3.7 Trillion
Ed Falcone Fund update Jan 11, 2011
Wanta Fund update Dec. 12, 2010
Tropos Fund – update Dec. 9, 2010

Each of these funds has its own glorious story. But be careful in your research, evil can create their websites, too, for purposes of disinformation. Look, at the top of the page, how they changed the definition of the acronym, i.e. from economic security to economicstability. Why do we believe in NESARA? Because it's already a law of the land.

Where would these mind-bloggling financial assistance go?

Every country will forgive each others debt. Some funds will be used to buyout all oil and pharmaceutical companies. New energy and medical technologies will be made accessible. Income taxes are no longer deducted from your paycheck and licenses no longer required.

Every living soul on this planet will benefit from it. But they will start with Americans by distributing each a $100,000.00 per month for 11 months as they consider the country a global melting pot.

This is 20+ years in the making. The White Hats and Asian Secret Societies are making it possible. Casualties on the good side are minimal, while the evil suffered a lot. Most of them are now neutralized or are on the run.

Majority may not be able to fully adjust to everything that is to come. The massive change that is to occur would be painful to those who have been for years unmindful about global concerns. That's the reason why those who are implementing these radical changes are doing them gradually, and the internet infrastructure is facilitating that.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 2:41 PM
2 comments:

Anonymous said...
$100,000 a month to every American for 11 months? In your wildest dreams! Who in the hell comes up with this crap. Ain't nobody gonna get nothing except raped and pillaged by the elite. Just more delusional nonsense and disinfo for the lost souls who actually believe this stuff.
October 2, 2011 7:41 PM

A quattuordecillion is one with 45 zeros after it, not 40, but both are insanely large numbers of dollars. If the world population is around 6.9 billion, then this would be either $1,450,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 or $145,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 for each person. Truly "mind-bloggling financial assistance."
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Linus has prepared a hot chocolate for Lucy, who receives it grudgingly.
Linus: How do you like the chocolate I made for you?
Lucy: It’s terrible! It’s too weak! It tastes like some warm water that has had a brown crayon dipped in it!
Linus: (tastes it.) You’re right. I’ll go put in another crayon.
Obviously hit a nerve with the public, this is in all sorts of lists of Peanuts quotes. Here's my new version.

Guru Okie Oil Man: How do you like my latest Dinar RV prediction?
Dinar Investor: It was terrible, it didn't come true!
Guru Okie Oil Man: (reads it) You're right. I'll double the predicted value.
"Follow the Money"
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

A quattuordecillion is one with 45 zeros after it, not 40, but both are insanely large numbers of dollars. If the world population is around 6.9 billion, then this would be either $1,450,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 or $145,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 for each person. Truly "mind-bloggling financial assistance."
Of course, a slice of bread, never mind a loaf, will then cost $175,648,523,186.14, and you'll have to add sales tax, special agriculture tax, VAT tax and state sales tax, which in toto equal about 140% of the 'list' price.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Gregg wrote: Of course, a slice of bread, never mind a loaf, will then cost $175,648,523,186.14, and you'll have to add sales tax, special agriculture tax, VAT tax and state sales tax, which in toto equal about 140% of the 'list' price.
What an outrageous exaggeration! $175,648,523,186.14 per slice? Why, under these prosperity conditions it wouldn't cost any more than $175,000,000,000.00 tops! Unless it was a really thick slice, like those used to make Texas toast, of course.

Dove (and people who cut 'n paste her stuff) said that once NESARA is announced, not only would everyone get these "deliveries," the they would be gold based and thus prices would go down by a factor of 10. Supply and demand had nothing to do with it, this was because gold had intrinsic value. She also claimed the 1 with 40 (or 45) zeros behind it of dollars was in gold and precious metals, and the gold was held in a secret bank somewhere. Since the smaller of these two huge numbers would require gold at a weight (actually mass) of 32 billion times the mass of the earth (at today's gold price, much higher than when Dove was writing this). One wonders where they would hide a bank large enough to hold it.

How did the NESARAites get away with these claims? Anyone who believes in such things probably doesn't have a good feel for large numbers, or for that matter, reality. For example, when I pointed out how huge a cube of gold this would be, it got picked up by NESARA believers who didn't realize it was done to illustrate its impossibility.

The time has now come to release these Prosperity Funds and the funds from Saint Germain's, World Trust. This money will be used to buy out all oil corporations, banks, pharmaceutical cartels, and zero out all debt. 250 years of compound interest has mushroomed the World Trust into a net worth in excess of one quattuordecillion dollars, or $1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000. That's 1 with 40 zeros behind it. This is enough money to buy a gold cube the size of the orbit of Saturn. So astronomical most people will not believe it!
"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Wikipedia has an interesting article on the issue:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redenomina ... nomination

In other words, the dinaridjits are betting on a revaluation, when what is going to happen (if at all) is a redenomination.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Omne
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Omne »

"This is enough money to buy a gold cube the size of the orbit of Saturn."

Of course the trick is to find a gold cube the size of the orbit of Saturn...... :brickwall:
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Enough of revealing impossibly large numbers and economic logic, it's time for some fun! MacHaffie is back on the Dinaridjit bandwagon with two posts yesterday.

Sunday, October 9, 2011
Dinar Intel Update - 10/8/11 - from Okie

OKIE JUST RECEIVED MOST POSITIVE NEWS REGARDING THE IRAQI STOCK EXCHANGE---SEEMS TO INDICATE THINGS TO COME SIMPLE FACT--------THE IRAQI STOCK EXCHANGE CAN NOT START TRADING INTERNATIONALY WITH 1170 DINAR CURRENCY ECONOMIC NOTIFICATION'S ARE NOW CIRCULATING AROUND THE GLOBE. FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS NOW RECEIVING UPDATED INFORMATION PRESENTLY [9:36:10 PM] IRAQI STOCK EXCHANGE GOING ACTIVE---FINANCIAL INSTITUTONS BEING UPDATED----YOU FIGURE THE REST

Posted by John MacHaffie at 7:34 AM

[OK Okie, I'll figure the rest. Nothing from nothing leaves nothing. But wait, there are 2 comments!]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
:THE IRAQI STOCK EXCHANGE CAN NOT START TRADING INTERNATIONALY WITH 1170 DINAR CURRENCY ECONOMIC NOTIFICATION'S ARE NOW CIRCULATING AROUND THE GLOBE"

WTF !!!!

Someone ka-splain that to me and speaka da english.

You guys are gettin' sloppy....contact your handlers...PLEASE

If your going to lie...at least TRY to be good at it...Christ...try to be good at something. Helen Keller was at least good at being blind and you guys are screwing that up!

one of the people

October 9, 2011 11:28 AM

John MacHaffie said...
TO ANON 11:28 AM

This is relative to the price of the dinar trading in the markets worldwide. It MUST be a legitimate good value rather than when it is now.
Presently less than a penny. Must be above $4.00 which is similar to Kuwait.

Simple logic for even you.

October 9, 2011 11:51 AM

I believe this implies that MacHaffie is on the "I want to believe" side once again. He followed by posting this almost 5 hours later.

Sunday, October 9, 2011
More Dinar Intel Update 10/9/11

5:09 AM [jonnywg] Well I fully expected to get my 4 hrs sleep and wake up to some special news. My information was that there was great activity and that that we would see a change in the CBI rate to the $USD……….. this may have happened……but we have not been able to verify it yet////// the Iraqi stock market opens today 4am EST and must be settled by noon EST……

Today is hopeful. At 9:30 am I will have access to international screens. I am trying to get verifications of activities now. As we have stated for a while there is a specific order to the RV. As of 1:30 am EST, the stars were aligned, the wind was in the right direction ,,,, I was standing on my good leg and facing the southwest...... many here also had their fingers crossed....BUT. The next step did not appear

Noon here is 7pm in Iraq I believe. According to my sources and the help of all the mods this step was supposed to happen by 3am EST……. I will find out this am and post the truth …GOOD NEWS OR BAD. ONE of my financial contacts has just responded so give me a minute... there will be no sugarcoating.

It is 1:40 pm in Iraq now........ it is usual to post before or after the business day....about 4.5 hrs from now.........which is 11am est to noon. With the information provided yesterday I feel the RV is still on track and we will have to wait until the rest of today's information is available.

It's a bit tougher for me today because banks are not open but.....the major banks are cooperating with us and will make info available this morning......they want the RV TOO. We will wait for the personnel and I.T. employees to get to work and come back to give info - feathers or tar....we will tell it as it is.

Chase and Wells Fargo will be open MONDAY FOR CURRENCIES

[drizz] hummm - Monday is a holiday in the the US - aren't the banks closed in CA as well?
[jonnywg] drizz>> have one working now....the rest at 9:30 est

[drizz] jonnywg ~ Are these hours normal for your contacts?
[jonnywg] no..they normally work Mon to Sat

[leftyleo] All Chase banks or just the main offices? jonnywg
[jonnywg] leftyleo>> just the ones that sell currencies.... we will try to post a list

6:00 AM [drizz] jonnywg ~ Sooooo they're there to get this done?
6:01 AM [jonnywg] drizz>> we will report the findings

[capt crunch] Jonnywg. What' are you finding out so far now?
[jonnywg] capt crunch we feel that the CBI has made the necessary changes to proceed with rv,,,,now we have to prove it and show where they have posted or not posted

I just got a call from another banking source that will have access at 11am est so we will get to the bottom of this

[jonnywg] PAM everything is on track and progressing. The rate showing is $5.77 on the screens for the currency people at 2 of the major banks just updated. with the information provided yesterday i feel the RV is still on track and we will have to wait until the rest of todays information is available

We will wait for the personel and I.T, employees to get to work and come back to give info feathers or tar....we will tell it as soon as we feel that the cbi has made the necessary changes to procceed with rv,,,,now we have to prove it and show where they have posted or not posted just got a call from another banking source that will have access at 11am est so we will get to the bottom of this

11:13 AM [jonnywg] hey group good afternoon

11:17 AM [jonnywg] hey group we have some good news.....Dinarwishes VERIFIED THAT The Iraqi stock market opened this morning and successfully closed. DW found that you could buy Pepsi shares for 2/10th of a cent......unless they rv'd in Iraq

11:19 AM [jonnywg] we also found wheat contracts for sale...50,000 tons of wheat for sale at $600 dollars to bid under old value of dinar

11:23 AM [jonnywg] What this means is that they are not stupid,,,, they will not sell these items for such a ridiculously low price. Our I T PERSONNEL will be in the bank at 12 noon cst and we will get a view then of the back screens

11:24 AM [jonnywg] rv's take time......and this is with 150 plus countries... so we wait

11:24 AM [jonnywg] I think this is solid that we are still in the game and moving forward

11:25 AM [jonnywg] I AM NOT STATING THAT THIS IS THE OFFICIAL RV

11:26 AM [jonnywg] WE have not gotten into the banks back screens to view the codes but I will be back when we do

11:27 AM [jonnywg] please do not quit jobs or stop breathing......until we have a roll of hundreds in our hand

11:28 AM [jonnywg] be patient and be thankful to the mods as most of this info came through them......they are good....very good

11:30 AM [jonnywg] Special thanks to Kitkat, Dinarwishes and Andie_z who brought original info and verifications.....you guys are great

11:30 AM [jumpinjax] jonnywg please explain what you are thinking, cbi says 1170 and stock prices don't make sense, what do you think

11:32 AM [jonnywg] jumpinjax if stock market price at 1170 to one we could buy control of pepsi for $200,000

11:37 AM [jonnywg] with banks closed today it will be difficult but there will the info be coming from other mods as well.....so I will stick around for a bit then go back to research

Posted by John MacHaffie at 12:18 PM
0 comments:

If you go do Dinar Racaps (I suggest buying new tires, never recaps) you can see what happened after this:

Johnnywg Chat OOMC Sunday 5:36pm (ET)
10/09/2011 5:36 PM [jonnywg] WELL MY FRIENDS I HAVE JUST SPENT AN AFTER NOON looking at forms and screenand talking to bank personel and as promised you get the good and the bad.

5:37 PM [jonnywg] my associates have been in the bank since noon to 3pm they have not been able to come up with any relatively new information other than the screens were frozen for the first time that they have been at the bank ..only for the iqd. at $5.77 USD/ they were not able to get volume or other info

5:38 PM [jonnywg] they advised that extra money is in the bank another multimillion dollar deposit was scheduled for Monday and no apparent reason they also stated the branch was a buzz and they fully expected to cash in Monday.

5:39 PM [jonnywg] the iraqi stock market opened it's international part of the stock exchange today. with pepsi shares at 1.94 dinar ......= 2/10th of a cent at the old rate. do you think they are selling at the old rate????

3:39 PM [jonnywg] Most of the experts are leaning to the fact that there is unparalleled excitement. i would like you to remain calm and retain the thought that in my opinion this time right now is in fact the closest we have ever been.

3:40 PM [jonnywg] please stay grounded, maybe the pajama party was one day early

5:41 PM [jonnywg] Chase Manhattan and WF will open currency depts MONDAY accross USA

5:47 PM [jonnywg] the bad news is that it will be 10am est tomorrow before we can verify

5:49 PM [jonnywg] I HAVE NOT DECLARED AN RV,,,,,,,,,,,,,, BUT WE ARE A BIG STEP CLOSER

5:54 PM [jonnywg] DO NOT DO ANYTHING BEFORE WE SEE THE RATE.......WHO KNOWS we have been tricked before.........................There will be no rush and do not go without an appointmene a

5:57 PM [jonnywg] IF the RV happens every bank will cash out the premium cutomers firs..be thinking Wed or THURS and a big IF the RV happens
5:57 PM [jonnywg] first

5:59 PM [ASN] jonnywg thanks for the posts. Will the RV first show up on the CBI
5:59 PM [jonnywg] ASN i hope they do

6:01 PM [jonnywg] theonly neg mews is that the MY 527 trilateral agreement extended....expires today or tomorrow i feel

6:00 PM [MsGemini28] jonnywg - Are you contact in any jeopardy because of your posting for us?
6:00 PM [MsGemini28] Are Your contacts... (Sorry)
6:03 PM [jonnywg] MsGemini28 absolutely not

6:04 PM [jonnywg] i give the facts both ways......NOTHING IS CERTAIN TILL I HAVE A ROLL OF HUNDREDS IN MY HAND

6:06 PM [jonnywg] YOU HAVE TO BE AWARE that i did not declare the rv,.......but what appears to be a journey near its end

6:08 PM [zoned] jonnywg Do you know if Okie and the crew are hearing the same things?
6:13 PM [jonnywg] zoned i do not know we approach it different thus 2 lgit viewpoints

The story continues via Dinar Guru (can't seem to get anything newer from Dinar Recap, maybe they suspect this source is really the porn actor Johnny Wang).

10-10-2011 Guru Jonnywg The processing through the banks is the final frontier so to speak...WE will get information and pass it on for you to make a decision. I am disappointed that the process did not extend last night as conditions were perfect for RV...72 hour MT 527 SWIFTCODE trilateral agreement...extended until completed, according to info provided. no pushin back, still ready to happen...it is felt that other cureencies are the issue but i have no info, verified yesterday that this is processed through asia, including china. we know that now...in the past 60 days and for this rv, CHINA stepped to the plate and has supported the USD. it [the RV] probably has happened but not announced. WE WAIT PAITIENTLY

10-10-2011 Guru Jonnywg just had a call from the bank and everything is progressing. The codes are extended until completion. several million extra dollars were delivered to day and the managers said it was regarding a special cashin. remain grounded as no rv has been declared.

10-10-2011 Guru Jonnywg I have been given some incredible news. The one thing that I can say that today is a great day and you need to REALY REALLY LOOK FOR OIL TO GO UP TODAY.

WTI Crude Oil is $85.32 down 0.09 (0.10%)
15:19 PM EDT - 2011.10.10
To be honest, it looks like its been up and down by small amounts all day. BUT DEFINITELY NOT A REALY REALLY GOING UP! Big surprise.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Oil prices are still "wavering" (going up and down by small bits, no major change) and MacHaffie seems to have lost his enthusiasm, but "Jonnywg" is still not only a believer, but in contact with two major banks from which he's gotten information he can't share but somehow does.

Jonnywg Tuesday Morning Chat 10/11/2011

06:36:23 est [jonnywg] We are in the right position at this very minute.......... the banks are in countdown mode......... we are poised for rv. It could have already happened and we just do not know. We will remain grounded and good or bad i will show up with the facts from the bank screen as it processes or it stops. Look I have given my word to 2 major banks not to share details untill they become facts. HOWEVER, as at yesterday, the front screens at the banks started to adjust the IQD. Ask me no questions on this.......I feel we are in countdown

[sugarbear] Are front screens better then back is there a difference?
[jonnywg] Sugarbear FRONT screens are for tellers to cashin
[jonnywg] Back screens are for I. T. PEOPLE

[Believer2] jonnywg , is it ok to ask you is this the first time the front screens are adjusting rates for iqd?
[jonnywg] Believer2 THIS IS THE FIRST TIME IN 9 YEARS.....ACTE FRONT SCREENS.....WE WILL HAVE A LOOK AT IT AT 10 CST. WE WILL TRY TO GET A REPORT SOONER IF POSSIBLE. NEVER GIVE UP ........this will happen......we are blessed.........we are in the right position.......stay grounded and focused.

[jonnywg] As of right now- 8:30 est... auctions show dinar available today but NO sales and the rate has NOT been updated. I am off to get bank screen info will get back later.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Jonnywg Post Thursday Morning 6:30am OOMC (Asells post OOMF) 10/13/2011

[jonnywg] Good Morning to all............GOOD EVENING TO SOME...........it promises to be a special day. The birds are singing our tune.

To start, there is great activity to report. The Forex screens are active fore sure. The projected prices are rising and info is great.....dong projection is at 5 cents and dinar has risen to 6.30 and climbing. While there are no guarantees until published, it is progressing to a finished rate.

Also we were informed very late last night that there were some glitches in processing and that a basket with the big currencies will be posted today and if necessary continued tomorrow. Our time and wait is near the end

[jonnywg] We are very lucky as several people have come to me that the final steps are in process. I have talked with Okie and he will address you when the time is near. He has many many sources and can verify all......Okie is prepared and you are too. Be ready to celebrate on a moment's notice
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Or not!!!!!
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

It never ceases to amaze me that the can be so consistently wrong and yet keep giving such certain reports. Says something about their audience.

Take for example this real world series of phone conversations:

January 20
Adult Toy Shop: Mr. Knight?
Deep Knight: Yeah?
ATS: This is Fred from the Adult Toy Shop. We show your cheque for the crotchless latex-rubber Minnie Mouse outfit you bought before Christmas came back for insufficient funds.
DK: Undoubtedly a bank error. Don't worry about it.
ATS: I'm afraid we have to worry about it, especially since we don't accept returns on that particular item.
DK: Well, don't - this happens all the time with my bank.
ATS: My manager says that you either have to come in way payment or we'll turn this over to a collection agency.
DK: OK, if you insist. How about next Tuesday?
ATS: Could you come in any sooner?
DK: It will probably be sooner, but next Tuesday at the latest. It all depends on when Minnie unties me.
ATS: See you then.

June 11
ATS: Mr. Knight?
DK: Yes?
ATS: This is Fred from the Adult Toy Shop. That payment for the bounced cheque? Our records tell us you haven't made good on that yet.
DK: Slipped my mind. I'll be in next Tuesday.
ATS: Our records also show we've called you a dozen times and every time you promise to bring in the payment, but you never show.
DK: This time for sure. I've just been kind of busy.
ATS: My manager says that we either have to have payment in full by Friday or we'll turn this over to a collection agency.
DK: No problem, I'm on my way right now.

August 18
ATS: This is Fred from the Adult Toy Shop. This is about that bounced cheque again.
DK: What about it?
ATS: Mr. Knight, we've been very patient but we need payment on this today.
DK: OK, I'll be by with cash next Tuesday.
ATS: It has to be today!
DK: How about Monday?
ATS: Today means "today!"
DK: I'm leaving right now and will be by within the hour.
ATS: This is your last chance. You need to pay us by the end of the day today.

September 10
ATS: This is Fred from the Adult Toy Shop again.
DK: Next Tuesday for sure.
ATS: Look, you keep telling us the same story and never follow through, why should we trust you?
DK: My friend DirtyDog1111 says he has several high-placed sources that say I'll pay this time.
ATS: Huh?
DK: They're so high up you wouldn't believe it!
ATS: I have no idea what you're talking about, you need to pay TODAY or we're sending this off to the collection agency.
DK: Fine, fine, I'm in my car and on the way right now.
ATS: I hear the TV on in the background.
DK: I have a TV in my car.

October 13
DK: Ummm....
ATS: This is Fred from the Adult Toy Shop. This is about that bounced cheque yet again.
DK: Who are you calling?
ATS: Look, I know this is you!
DK: No it's not!
ATS: I've talked to you at least 50 times, and you keep lying to me about when you're going to pay us, and it's starting to make me mad!
DK: Fine. I'll bring the money over next Tuesday.
ATS: No it needs to be today!
DK: Do you have a computer?
ATS: What does that have to do with it?
DK: Look at the Forex screen!
ATS: Huh?
DK: That's the front screen, not the back screen.
ATS: Either pay up or you'll be sorry!
DK: Not that I'm saying I'm that person, but you keep telling me that and never follow through!
ATS: That's it, I putting this in for collection.
DK: OK, I'm on my way with cash.
ATS: Well, if you really mean it...

These are only excerpts, but you get the idea. I would have transcribed more, but I have this hot supermodel coming over to play Minnie to my Mickey, and I have to get the cheese plate ready.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Johnny Wang (jonnywg) has a short one, but Deep Knight's is very long. Memory, that is. For example, I remember the promises from two weeks ago, you know the ones that said it was "already done?"

MONDAY...Jonnywg Update 10/17/2011 Early Morning (Shybaby post PTR Forum)
10/17/2011 FROM OOMC

[shybabi] .....GM ... Blessed morning to you Jonnywg & all

[jonnywg] GOOD EVENING to AUSTRALIA AND new ZEALAND

[jonnywg] At 2am estern, BWM, Dinarwishes , myself and others had a special call. There is a good chance that our journet will come to an end this morning.............a chance that by banks open CST ..........WE WILL KNOW WHERE WE STAND..........IF NOT ...WE WILL TELL YOU THAT TO AS THERE ARE NO GUARANTTEES....................... we as a group think this could be it......... i have no rate and no guarantee

[jonnywg] G20 tells euro zone to fix debt crisis in eight days At 2am estern, BWM, Dinarwishes , myself and others had a special call. There is a good chance that our journey will come to an end this morning.............a chance that by banks open CST ..........WE WILL KNOW WHERE WE STAND..........IF NOT ...WE WILL TELL YOU THAT TO AS THERE ARE NO GUARANTEES....................... we as a group think this could be it......... i have no rate and no guarantee our I. T. PERSON is in the bank at 6 am cst 7 am est to view the process................ no guarantees but there is a lot of hope and numbers to back it up I can only say that we will stay until the end and finish the job......... GOOD OR BAD..... Thanks today to BWM......... who puts in a great amount of time, DinarWishes, a lot of time and great contacts, AndieZ who verifies the facts and our special I T prson wh gives up his time to go in to the bank 7 days a week to view the processes...... we are close today an I hope it ends

OKIE says by the end of the month, but his is even shorter than jonnywg's.

Okie OCT 17 - 1pm CST Monday (AndieZ post OOMF)
10/17/2011 ..OKIE OIL MAN: HELLO-FOLKS--HANG ON TO YOUR FAITH AND HOPES--WE ARE APPROACHING THE END AND IT APPEARS THE LAST WEEK OF THIS MONTH IS STILL GOING TO BE OUR BLESSING COMING TO FRUITION. MY SOURCES HAS BEEN SOLID ON THAT DATE FOR OVER 3 WEEKS NOW AND RE-STATED TO ME LAST NIGHT THAT WAS STILL IN PLAY--THERE SEEMS TO BE SOME APPARENT REASON FOR LOOKING CLOSELY TO THE 23RD BECAUSE OF GEO-POLITICAL AND ECONOMICAL SPEECHES BEING ADDRESSED REGARDING THE WORLDS CURRENCY CRISIS--GEITNER HAS STATED HE WOULD MAKE AN ANNOUNCEMENT ON THE 23RD AND INDICATED THAT PROBLEMS SURROUNDING EUROPEAN COMMUNITY AS WELL AS OTHER CURRENT SOVERIGN GOVERMENTS DEBT CRISIS WOULD BE SOLVED----SOUNDS GOOD TO ME

..OKIE OIL MAN: NO QUESTIONS--NOTHING FURTHER CAN BE ADDED WHEN ALL THAT IS NECESSARY HAS BEEN SAID BY ME AS WELL AS OTHERS

..OKIE OIL MAN: WHEN I WAS ASKED ABOUT CASHING IN---BANKS IS MY OWN PERSONAL DECISION AND IS IN NO WAY MEANT TO INFRINGE OR IMPLY THAT DINAR BANKER IS NOT ALSO AN OPTION. DINAR BANKER HAS PROVEN TO BE A TRUSTWORTHY BUSINESS TO WORK WITH. AS TO YOUR DECISION WHETHER TO USE A BANK OR CASH IN WITH DINAR BANKER--THAT IS YOUR BUSINESS AND NONE OF MINE. I CAN'T BLAME ANYONE FOR WANTING THE BEST RATE POSSIBLE AND WOULD ENCOURAGE PEOPLE TO LITERALLY SHOP AROUND FOR YOUR BEST RATE. ONCE AGAIN--DINAR BANKER HAS BEEN A VERY TRUSTWORTHY BUSINESS TO DEAL WITH AND HAS MY FULLEST BLESSING AND APPRECIATION FOR ALL THE ACCOMMODATING FEATURES HE HAS OFFERED MANY, MANY, MANY PEOPLE

Many have suspected that Okie is simply a shill for one of the Dinar sellers. Could this be Dinar Banker based on this testimonial?
"Follow the Money"