From Thin Air - New Dinar RV Thread

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Re: From Thin Air - New Dinar RV Thread

Post by Deep Knight »

MacHaffie has fallen off the wagon and posted the following early this morning. It only took him 2 weeks to get the fever again.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011
Dinar Intel Update 11-1-11

FREEWAY BILL: Well, how is everyone feeling tonight now? Japan turned down increasing the value of their yen to wait for the RV, banks are ordered not to sell dinar and dong, European situation settled, Tony is calling for tonight or tomorrow... The only thing better is when we see it.... My information now is that we are possibly looking at an RI first....
This month is going to be the most interesting month you have ever had in your life. Besides the RV, you are going to see the people of the US receive freedom that we have not had for many years.. You will see... But, keep your mind on the RV first and the rest will be good news as well!
Thanked 22,704 Times in 1,577 Posts

11-1-2011 Guru BWM we still need to confirm some things...but confirmation is there, not to panic, things still in go mode

11-1-2011 Guru Bluwolf There are no changes and that is a positive...
...But rest assure banks are on high alert, And very silent

11-1-2011 Guru Bear5642 ALL THE INFO COMING IN ABSOLUTELY OFF THE CHART AND WE ARE LOOKING GREAT..
THE AMOUNT OF OIL BUSINESS THAT IS TAKING PLACE AND HOW IRAQ IS LINING UP IN THE AREA OF INFRASTRUCTURE AND PRODUCTION YOU WOULDNT BELIEVE IT. THERE ARE BILLIONS FLOWING INTO IRAQ AS WE SPEAK, IT IS AMAZING...
WHEN I TELL YOU I HAVE PERFECT PEACE ABOUT THIS RV THAT IS UNDERSTAEMENT...WE WILL KNOW MORE AFTER AM IMPORTANT CALL THIS EVENING.

11-1-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man MY OCTOBER TO REMEMBER STATEMENT WAS FURNISHED ME BY TOP GOV OFFICIALS ABOUT 5 WEEKS AGO AND HAS BEEN THE NAIL I HAVE HUNG MY HAT ON. WELL--AS PAUL HARVEY SAID--HERE IS THE REST OF THE STORY...

YES THIS WAS SCHEDULED FOR THE 31ST OF OCTOBER EVEN THO I NEVER SPECIFIED A CERTAIN DATE. WELL--WHAT I LEARNED LATE LAST NIGHT IT WAS STILL SCHEDULED TO HAPPEN LAST NIGHT BUT A HICCUP OCCURED WITH THE CHINESE CONNECTION AND THAT IS WHAT INTERVENED.

NOW AS OF THIS MORNING MY SOURCES ARE REPORTING THAT ANY MOMENT THIS WEEK IT SHOULD (SHOULD) OCCUR. I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER INTEL CHANGES OR WHEN A CERTAIN COUNTRY HAS I.P. PROBLEMS--I FEEL REALLY GOOD ABOUT THIS WEEK ACCORDING TO SOURCES THIS MORNING----

I REALIZE FINALLY NO ONE HAS A TRUE HOLD ON THE BUTTON TO PUSH TO ACTIVATE THE R/V AND WHOEVER THE ENTITY THAT FINALLY PUSHES THE BUTTON ACCORDING TO WHAT I AM BEING INFORMED HAS BEEN ORDERED TO PUSH THE BUTTON RAPIDLY NOW--NO ONE KNOW'S FOR CERTAIN WHEN BUT IT APPEARS IT IS NOW OR THIS WEEK.

-------------------------
2:19:24] DinarWishes: I HAVE SOME MAJOR NEWS GUYS
2:20:42] DinarWishes: 2 OF THE BIG 4 JUST GOT NOTIFICATION TO STOP SELLING THE IQD AND 2 SMALLER BRANCHES JUST GOT NOTIFICATION TO STOP SELLING AS WELL!!!
2:22:28] DinarWishes: DEALERS GET THEIR SUPPLY FROM THE CBI AND THE BANKS GET THERE SUPPLY FROM THE UST
2:23:06] DinarWishes: JONNY IS IN ROUTE TO COME BACK HE GOT THE WORD AND WE CHECKED IT OUT AND HE IS AWAY FROM HIS COMPUTER
2:23:58] DinarWishes: I DONT WANT YOU TO CALL THE BANKS LEAVE THE BANKS ALONE AND LET THEM PROCCESS THE INFORMATION
2:25:35] jam777: DinarWishes .... how certain are you of this intel ... on a scale of 1 to 10 ?????
2:25:54] DinarWishes: JAM777 10

2:26:55] Baxter: That was posted in other chat rooms...about 2 of the Big 4..and also some other banks..Convenience Bank of Texas....they all stopped selling dinar at 1 PM CDT...its been on other sites for a couple of hours Convenience Bank of Texas said they stopped selling to a supply problem..and would probably start again...by FRIDAY.
2:29:17] rdailey4: I don't know about Chase or WF, but First Convenience has always been selling Dinar and Dong, but got a notice today to stop selling. Teller said they will cash in.
2:29:36] MsB: And on Friday they will be selling at a HIGHER rate...

...BANKS ARE EXCITED THEMSELVES...THE SYSTEM.. I TOLD YOU BY THE 3RD STILL BELIEVE THAT AND IT MAY NOT GO TO THE 3RD... HAVE CONFIRMATION FROM 4 BANKS TODAY AT THE NEXT LEVEL ALMOST YOUR LEVEL...IT IS COMPLETELY OUT OF IRAQ HANDS...CLAP..GREECE THING WAS RESOLVED TODAY,.. THE WINDOW...I HAVE HAD PHONE CALL AFTER PHONE CALL THAT SAYS YOU WILL HAVE THE BEST WEEKEND EVER AND IT WILL NOT WAIT FOR THE WEEKEND TO GET STARTED...

Posted by John MacHaffie at 3:17 AM 0 comments

I've also had phone call after phone call telling me this is going to be the "best weekend ever" but you know how young, beautiful women are when they get excited.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

MacHaffie as got the fever! A second post for today! Whoooooo!

Wednesday, November 2, 2011
Dinar Update
Subject: Fw: Wednesday Dinar Update Info:
Early AM Freeway Bill 11-2 - Highhopes post PTR Forum

What does it mean that Dinar Banker is still selling? ~FREEWAY BILL

With many banks receiving notice to stop selling Dinar and Dong today, the excitement is obviously high. Are we there? I believe that we are as close, if not closer than we have ever been and the chance of this happening by Thursday is great.

I have seen reference to the question "If we are there, why is Dinar Banker still selling?"

The banks are regulated by the UST and by their stockholders as well. If the bank holds dinar and they believe that we are there, then they are basically selling dinar that they know is going to be worth $ 3, $ 5, $ 8 for 9/10 of a penny. Not a good profit situation for them, right?

On the other hand, Dinar Banker is a broker that is an independent company and can sell the dinar for whatever they would like for as long as they would like. They own the dinar and have vowed to sell it right up until the official RI or RV and that, IMO, is exactly what Ty is doing. Until the final bell rings, he is in business to sell Dinar and Dong. When that changes, he just flips his website price to the going rate and goes on. Of course, nobody will be buying, right? Wrong! If the activation is an RI and comes out a lower rate, then the big boys come in with big money and swallows up the balance of his dinar, should he choose to not stop selling at activation time and they hold it until the RV. Buying after an RI is a no-lose situation. Sure, it is not thousands times their money, but if they buy at $ 3 and sell at $ 8, the make 166% profit on their money. Not too bad for a month or two....

So, do not ponder the what if's and the why's in this. This is not an indicator that you need to worry about.

Dinar Banker is, indeed, selling dinar right now regardless of the rumors you have heard. That may very well change in a few hours or days if everything goes as it appears.

GOD BLESS THE USA

Jonnywg Update 7:47 AM 11/2 /2011 (Shybaby post PTR Forum)

jonnywg: i can only say that this may be our finest hours................. since e called in yesterday that the BANKS WERE ORDERED TO STOP THE SALE OF DINAR AND DONG..............THE currency screens have been on update................. while this does not guarantee an rv.......it does mean that things are happening and we will be on top of it all morning..................... we will get a 8am cst report and a 11am report from both banks and forex.......................... plus the call went out to every source we have to dig it up..................... this team is accelerated to find out

jonnywg: xpdiver we are on that............. have a forex team

jonnywg: there are meetings every day....................they all do not count towards rv

ivervd: Jonnywg, thank you and GM. Have all the banks received the order to stop selling dinar?
jonnywg: ivervd yes as far as we know

jonnywg: hey free coffee at macdonald this week in CANADA

oxglove: Jonny - I find it odd that the IMF has been extrememly quiet the past few days. Your thoughts would be appreciated. Thank you
jonnywg: oxglove inf silent in public but a lot going on

jonnywg: tony has great info and is grounded on what he releases........... i usually agree but i have different tastes in HOT DOGS

jonnywg: LADY FABULOUS YES I HAVE A SMALL GROUP OF 50 THAT I ADVISE AND will be se sending out info on canadian cashin help......24 to 48 hrs after rv announced

SHYBABY
BULLDOG75 - "ELITE FAMILIES CONTROL IQD ACTIVATION" 11/2/11 (Lexie post OOMF)

NOV. 2, 2011, WED: "ELITE FAMILIES" ARE STILL IN CONTROL OF THIS ACTIVATION RATE. IT IS NO MISTAKE THAT U ARE HERE NOW. "THE ELITE FAMILIES" MAKE SURE THAT THE RIGHT SEATS OF EMPLOYMENT ARE GIVEN TO THOSE WHO WILL FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS OF THE 'ELITE'. THESE ARE MOSTLY THE EMPLOYEES & CONTRACTORS OF THE IMF, BIS, UN. THE ELITE SURELY WILL CONTROL THIS EVENT AND HAVE IT RELEASED AT THEIR PLEASURE WHEN THE MARKET CONDITIONS ARE MOST FAVORABLE. THIS IS ALL ABOUT THE ELITE'S: 1)MONEY 2) POWER 3) OIL 4) TIMING/CONTROL OF THE CURRENCIES. IT APPEARS THE ELITE ARE ABOUT TO GIVE 'THE GREEN LIGHT' BECAUSE THEY HAVE MADE THEIR MONEY. OUR TIER 3 TIME HAS COME,

OUR GIFTS OF IQD/ VN DONG CURRENCY COME SOONER THAN WE THINK. BANKS ARE NO LONGER SELLING THE IQD AND DONG BECAUSE ITS A 'SELL OUT' NOW. AVAILABILITY APPEARS TO BE GONE. THAT'S FINALLY TO OUR FAVOR. FIRST CONVENIENCE BANK IS OUT BUT A FEW DEALERS STILL HAVE THE IQD & DONG. IT'S HOT & ON SPECIAL. DONG NOT ON MARKET RATE LIST DUE TO BIG BROTHER PURCHASES. DONG DARK HORSE OF THE FLEET AND MAY RISE MUCH HIGHER AT LAST MINUTE OF RATE ACTIVATION (INSIDER KNOWLEDGE/TRADING) . "WE ARE HERE TO CHANGE THE UNIVERSE TO BE A BETTER PLACE". TAKE ALL PRECAUTIONS SERIOUSLY NOW. AMEN.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 1:32 PM

1 comments:
Anonymous said...

There wont be an RV until the World Global Settlements are started.
End of story.

November 2, 2011 1:58 PM

Deep Knight's comments:

Early AM Freeway Bill 11-2 - If a Dinar seller is still selling Dinars that means they do not believe it's going to "revalue" with huge increases. Dinar Banker sells 1 Million IQD for $1180 plus "processing" and buys the same for $880 plus shipping. If we ignore the shipping & processing that's $300 profit for an $880 investment, or 34.1%. If they cycle through their stock of Dinars once per month, they make 3279% APR - I have no idea how fast they actually turn these, or if they reinvest or simply spend the profits (which would take the APR down to 409%), but let's use this large return for demonstration. This would mean that if they're still selling these it means they don't think the IQD will RV within the next year at a value above 2.8 cents (33.79 times what it is now). Period. These idiots on the boards are talking $3 to $11, and "soon" (tomorrow, or within days, or perhaps a week, but absolutely before the end of the month). To do otherwise would be to lose money, and I have this suspicion that that's why they're in business. So, what does this tell you about their belief and faith?

Jonnywg Update - He can only say that this may be yet another in his never-ending series of finest hours. His Forex team is on the case drinking free coffee from McDonalds, eating hotdogs, and with the 50 people he's advising watching all morning, which was hours ago, but hey, he said no guarantees.

BULLDOG75 - DARN THOSE ELITE FAMILIES, DONG DARK HORSE OF THE FLEET, AND BIG BROTHER. LUCKILY THEY'VE MADE THEIR MONEY AND NOW IT'S OUR TIME, UNLESS THEY WOULD LIKE TO DELAY IT TO MAKE EVEN MORE MONEY, AND WHAT ARE THE ODDS OF THAT? AMEN.

Personally I believe there wont be an RV until the Universe Galactic Settlements are started, and you know how hard it is to negotiate with alien races like Reptilians when they eat diplomats, so it doesn't look like that will be soon.
End of story.
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

If this were almost anything else I would be asking if MacHaffie was on drugs or just seriously and serially stupid, but we already know the answers to the question.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

notorial dissent wrote:If this were almost anything else I would be asking if MacHaffie was on drugs or just seriously and serially stupid, but we already know the answers to the question.

On drugs and seriously and serially stupid?
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent

Actually, I'm beginning to think they need to check him out for the anti psychotics he should be taking.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Gregg wrote:
notorial dissent wrote:If this were almost anything else I would be asking if MacHaffie was on drugs or just seriously and serially stupid, but we already know the answers to the question.
On drugs and seriously and serially stupid?
Be a bit careful - I don't believe there's any drug, legal or not, that would cause anybody to think what MacHaffie & Co. does. Even the brown acid at Woodstock resulted in a better grasp of reality. And let's face it, the Pharma industry and murderous drug gangs are people you don't want to openly slur - in fact - I think that high prescription prices and headless bodies in the Mexican desert are the cat's meow!

Meanwhile, Jonnywg is prepared for success!

11-3-2011 Guru Jonnywg WHILE THIS IS NOT A DECLARATION...WE ARE ENTERING...THE NO RETURN ZONE...we are hoping that by 9am cst...10am est...we can show live rates in the banks...cashin would then follow the next day...we have been here before so we have to wait until the mod squad...can verify the facts...so stay tuned this AM...we hope not to be dissapointed again...but either result we will continue until completion...WE WILL BE SHOCKED AT THE RATE...WE NEED LIVE RATES IN BANKING HOURS...so that we know that it is real...THIS IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY...WE HAVE COOPERATING BANK STAFF EAGER TO VERIFY...WE ARE PREPARED FOR SUCCESS.
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

And it's way past 9am, in fact the banks are all pretty much closed at this point, and guess what, we're still in the NOT GONNA HAPPEN ZONE, just like we've for the past year or so. Jonnywg may be prepared for success, but don't think he's prepared for reality, and it bites.

I have to admit that the drug part was just a WAG, I really think the stupid part is the actual and final answer.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

notorial dissent wrote:I have to admit that the drug part was just a WAG, I really think the stupid part is the actual and final answer.[/color][/b]
Johnny Wag?

I assume you mean "Wild Ass Guess" not "Wives and Girlfriends," as the first one makes sense and the last one doesn't. However, in the world of NESARA and Dinar trading, something making sense is apparently not a criterion for judgment.

As for "stupid," it's more than that. Sure, you would have to be pretty dense, but also credulous with a world-view that assumed HUGE profits for investments are the norm in some circles.

11-3-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man INTEL RECEIVED TODAY STATED THAT THIS TIME NEXT WEEK YOU WILL BE SOMEWHERE BESIDES SITTING IN FRONT OF COMPUTER. THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO OCCUR OCT 31 BUT SEVERAL INTERNATIONAL ISSUES PUT THIS ON A TEMPORARY HOLD. OK NOW IT IS CLEAR---MAKE YOUR PLANS FOR THE FIRST PART OF NEXT WEEK...EARLY NEXT WEEK OR BEFORE----NUFF SAID!!!!! DO NOT BE SO ANXIOUS TO CASH OUT ALL INSTANTLY--CASH SOME IN AND WAIT A SHORT PERIOD.

Then again, to believe guys like Okie who have been making the same false predictions for years, "stupid" would have to be a big part of it.
"Follow the Money"
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Deep Knight wrote: Then again, to believe guys like Okie who have been making the same false predictions for years, "stupid" would have to be a big part of it.
IDK Knight, to believe, to truly and honestly BELIEVE in this crap, I think stupid would fall into the same realm as drugs. I dont think that there is a stupid wide enough or deep enough to explain it.

Not even that stupid
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
notorial dissent

This crowd gives a whole new meaning to the phrase "willing suspension of disbelief", and keeps right at it.
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

It reinforces my belief that there is a near-infinite ability to rationalize, even against all logic, in the human mind. A lot of the victims are what I'd classify as low functional adults.
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Bernie Madoff promised (gave as part of his Ponzi scheme) annual returns of 13.5% to 20%. The judge in his case (or maybe it was the US Attorney) said someone would have to be stupid to believe such yields were legitimate. The yield the Dinaridjits are talking about are 117,000% to 1,287,000% ($1 to $11 per Dinar) over an indeterminate period of time ('til hell freezes over?) which they think is soon, certainly less than a year. Even assuming one long year until the RV, their rate of return would be 5,850 to 95,333 times what should have been an obvious scam to a savy investor. Megastupid? Ultramegastupid? Words fail to serve me here, but not notorial dissent.
notorial dissent wrote:This crowd gives a whole new meaning to the phrase "willing suspension of disbelief", and keeps right at it.
Bingo. Deep Knight lampoons this by claims of sexual prowess, for example on the "Sign the Petition" thread a claim that he would be "humping" 20,000+ supermodels in the next 7 sleppless days, which is 30 seconds per supermodel, not taking into account any breaks for coffee and sandwiches.
"Follow the Money"
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

TeraStupid?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Deep Knight lampoons this by claims of sexual prowess, for example on the "Sign the Petition" thread a claim that he would be "humping" 20,000+ supermodels in the next 7 sleppless days, which is 30 seconds per supermodel, not taking into account any breaks for coffee and sandwiches
Hey, it's a tough job, but someone has to do it. :D

Also, to get 20,000 you are really compromising the definition of "supermodel". When I need 20,000, I expand to cheerleaders, coeds and certain qualified MILFs.
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Gregg wrote:
Deep Knight lampoons this by claims of sexual prowess, for example on the "Sign the Petition" thread a claim that he would be "humping" 20,000+ supermodels in the next 7 sleppless days, which is 30 seconds per supermodel, not taking into account any breaks for coffee and sandwiches
Hey, it's a tough job, but someone has to do it. :D

Also, to get 20,000 you are really compromising the definition of "supermodel". When I need 20,000, I expand to cheerleaders, coeds and certain qualified MILFs.
That's because the source of my supermodels, The Saint Germain World Trust, is unknown to the general public. Back in the 18th century, Saint Germain leveraged his ability to create gold from thin air and Ascendant Master attraction to the ladies into a World Trust of hot supermodel-quality women destined to be distributed to the public once NESARA is announced. Until then, they and the prosperity program funds are being ruthlessly used by the Zionists, Illuminati, New World Order, International Bankers, Masons, Dark Agenda, and their minions for their own enrichment. Being a mid-level minion I have access to over a million supermodels a year, no MILFs, GILFs, or SSRILFs (mothers, grandmothers, Shape-Shifted Reptilians). Which only goes to prove the huge quantity of hotties in this fund (due to compound interest and prime bank program rolls), 1 with 40 zeros after of 'em, a number so big you wouldn't believe it. Tough job? You have no idea!
"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Well... Zooey Deschanel is splitting up with her husband, so I only need one, not 20,000+ or a million plus.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:Well... Zooey Deschanel is splitting up with her husband, so I only need one, not 20,000+ or a million plus.
Dibbs!
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Gregg wrote:
Pottapaug1938 wrote:Well... Zooey Deschanel is splitting up with her husband, so I only need one, not 20,000+ or a million plus.
Dibbs!
Sorry -- as soon as I got the word, I got on the horn to the Illuminati Supreme Command in LA and put in my claim.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:
Gregg wrote:
Dibbs!
Sorry -- as soon as I got the word, I got on the horn to the Illuminati Supreme Command in LA and put in my claim.

I checked with "Fritz" at the Illuminati offices (the Supreme Command is at a secret location in Bavaria, you contacted the LA Branch Office - the people they hire to answer the phones there only do so for a short time before they are "disapeared," aren't the brightest bulbs in the batch to start, and so aren't "up" on the organizational structure). Their records show you're not signed up for Zooey Deschanel but Khloe Kardashian (they also tend to hire people with poor hearing so they can't eavesdrop). Sorry.
"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Deep Knight wrote:Well... Zooey Deschanel is splitting up with her husband, so I only need one, not 20,000+ or a million plus.
Dibbs![/quote]

Sorry -- as soon as I got the word, I got on the horn to the Illuminati Supreme Command in LA and put in my claim.[/quote]

I checked with "Fritz" at the Illuminati offices (the Supreme Command is at a secret location in Bavaria, you contacted the LA Branch Office - the people they hire to answer the phones there only do so for a short time before they are "disapeared," aren't the brightest bulbs in the batch to start, and so aren't "up" on the organizational structure). Their records show you're not signed up for Zooey Deschanel but Khloe Kardashian (they also tend to hire people with poor hearing so they can't eavesdrop). Sorry.
[/quote]

Khloe Kardashian? Pass the saltpeter, please. Luckily, Fritz is only a low-level grunt at the head office. The Supreme Commander in LA (my Initiator, and still a good friend) is part of the Council of Twelve (if people don't know what that is, don't ask -- they'll have to kill you afterwards); and as you know, if the Council decrees it, it is. The fix is in.