From Thin Air - New Dinar RV Thread

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Re: From Thin Air - New Dinar RV Thread

Post by Gregg »

Doesn't matter, look at your "here since date". I got seniority. Sorry, Union Rules.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

Boys, boys...admittedly, the lady is gorgeous enough to make me consider going bi, but I actually think SHE might have something to do with the choices, illuminati masters or not. She ain't chattel. Now play nice!
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Khloe Kardashian? Pass the saltpeter, please. Luckily, Fritz is only a low-level grunt at the head office. The Supreme Commander in LA (my Initiator, and still a good friend) is part of the Council of Twelve (if people don't know what that is, don't ask -- they'll have to kill you afterwards); and as you know, if the Council decrees it, it is. The fix is in.
Ah yes, I know the thirteen members of The Council of Twelve quite well. I could tell you a story about them mistaking the punchbowl for a urinal at last year's Christmas Party that would have you rolling on the floor laughing, that is, until you were slowly and painfully eliminated for knowing too much! Great guys, but being servants of the ultimate evil you might not trust them 100%.

However, John MacHaffie, servant of the one-or-so true god, can be trusted.

Sunday, November 6, 2011
Dinar Intel Updates - 11-5-11
Nothing Official Yet.........But.............

11-5-2011 Guru Jonnywg I have just been advised that most of the Government agencies involved are in a shut down position to the public re the RV. We are informed that the rate is now locked in and we should see the results by Sunday evening. This is a continuance of the postponed confirmations issued on Thursday with a 72 hour window. This has been met and we should have the results we want by Monday morning at the banks

11-5-2011 Guru TonyTNT As of 3am this morning UST personnel were called and were locked down and BIS people were called in and between 3am and 6am every agency that as something to do with this RV has been called in and they are all locked down…look at the end of the G-20 as it was part of what held this up and it is what is making this GO now… its all settled now. I am very happy and excited and still looking for some very good things to happen in the near future and you know me this is NOT A WEEK away – but VERY near future…the info we are getting is good and people are excited and are in fact saying that this time is the time for real.

11-5-2011 Guru Bluwolf The G20 came out with a 2 page project while I must note that some countries cannot keep up with their in country recovery. This last point gives me the opinion that an imminent RV push is the only way to go. So are we close? My answer is yes we are, banks are more than ready, Iraq did RV in country late in June, Chap 7 was lifted, Obama stated that they are a sovereign country, and the troops will start coming home next week. Yes next week and a RV must be down and done before that fact imo... the fact is that the RV is the only piece of the puzzle left to close all chapters on the Iraq issue...This RV is no longer in Iraqs hands all RV's are now locked and loaded and finally all will be in order to come into play within the next few days, there is no other way to see this imo...the current holdup of these RV's are due to the Greece factor, and the trigger to put things back on track falls strictly in the hands of all in the G20. The length of time if any falls on them.

11-5-2011 Okie_Oil_Man NEW INTEL IN LAST NIGHT PUTS THE R/V AHEAD OF THE SCHEDULE I WAS FURNISHED. WE'RE CLOSER THAN A GNAT'S WHISKER NOW. ALL INDICATIONS ARE THAT THE LAST NECESSITIES OF AGREEMENTS BETWEEN 4 MAJOR COUNTRIES HAS BEEN RESOLVED--SIGNED OFF ON --AND FINALIZED. I MAY TRY TO POST TOMMORROW AS I UNDERSTAND THAT THINGS MAY POSTIVELY CHANGE TOMMOROW--NO I AM NOT CALLING THE R/V----JUST LOT'S OF INDICATORS POINTING IN THAT POSSIBLE TIME FRAME.

11-5-2011 Bulldog75 I AM GETTING BANK REPORTS OF "DINARIAN LARGE HOLDER GROUPS GETTING PREFERENTIAL SCHEDULED CASH-IN APPOINTMENTS" FOR EARLY NEXT WEEK INVOLVING OVER ONE BILLION $$$ IQD. ARE THESE 'INSIDER APPOINTMENTS' DUE TO THIS 'ONEOF BIG 4 BRANCH BANKS' HAVING FORE-KNOWLEDGE FROM THEIR "CORPORTE HEADQUARTERS" ? PROBABLY SO: THE KEY INGREDIENTS INVOLVING THIS FINAL IQD ACTIVATION PUSH ARE: US/CHINA AGREEMENT ON BEBT ISSUES INTERRELATED WITH IQD; THE FEDERAL RESERVE, CENTRAL BANKS, BIG BOY MONEY; AND FINALLY, THE ELITE. THIS IS ALL ABOUT: 1.POWER 2. MONEY/DEBT ARRANGEMENTS 3. OIL. WHEN THESE FLOW INTO PROPER ORDER AND AGREEMENT, WE SHOULD SEE THE ACTIVATION SOON...AND SOONER RATHER THAN LATER.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:14 AM

1 comments:
Anonymous said...
Just curious here, if and when this RV takes place, is this to benefit a "chosen" few or does this affect the the "average Joe of the world?"

November 6, 2011 10:35 AM

Let me take a stab at answering Anonymous for you, John. When the RV takes place, it will both only benifit a chosen few who were wise enough to invest in worthless currency AND also affect the "average Joe." The "chosen few" will of course become rich beyond their wildest dreams! The "average Joe" won't get any of those $trillions, but due to the sudden influx of new money into the economy, will notice a sudden extreme inflation that should wipe out their income's purchasing power overnight! In fact, loss of purchasing power will be so great that only those with $billions in Dinars will be able to buy a cup of coffee! Everyone wins!
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Cathulhu wrote:Boys, boys...admittedly, the lady is gorgeous enough to make me consider going bi, but I actually think SHE might have something to do with the choices, illuminati masters or not. She ain't chattel. Now play nice!
Sorry, but the guy with the goat's head makes these decisions, and the rest of us have to go along or die horribly within the hour! Luckily, with the pervasive mind control chemtrails out there, only a small percentage have to die (unless you count those dying from the chemtrails themselves, which is limited to only a few million in any one area, so it's no big deal).
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Nothing Official.........Nothing Real.....Nothing At All........But.............
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Cathulhu wrote:Boys, boys...admittedly, the lady is gorgeous enough to make me consider going bi, but I actually think SHE might have something to do with the choices, illuminati masters or not. She ain't chattel. Now play nice!
We need to talk. Soon.

:twisted:
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I know that she ain't chattel. I also know that she is also an Illuminatus; and per "union rules" she has the final say, Quatloos membership dates notwithstanding. I also hear that she has put in for a transfer to the Boston branch; and it's my friend the LA Supreme Commander who says yea or nay. The guy, BTW, also happens to be the Supreme Illuminatus in charge of the Fantasy Girlfriend Department.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Cathulhu

Post by Cathulhu »

Gregg wrote:
We need to talk. Soon.

:twisted:
Greggie, I told you to play nice. Do I need to get out the poetry appreciation chair, again?
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The Council of Twelve (which I just found out has gone through a secret league expansion and now has 15 members instead of 13) has decided that since both Pottapaug1938 and Gregg have been promised Zooey Deschanel, this needs to be settled by a duel to the death. Be at the Skull and Bones Building on High St. at Yale at midnight and look for the guys dressed in black hooded robes with glowing red coals where their eyes ought to be. They'll lead you inside for the duel. I can't tell you what weapons you'll use, but it might not be a bad idea to practice your harpoon throwing skills before you leave home.

11-7-2011 Guru Jonnywg It has been an eventfull day...all seemed well and on course...then a melt down...turned out that we have another delay that you can be the ones to guess at the problem...everything is a go from our vantage point...everything is completed...and i well know how many times we have been at this point...HOWEVER OBAMA WILL GIVE A SPEACH TONIGHT...so far unannounced, listen to it, and then look for the activation soon after.

That promised unannounced speech last night? Canceled by the Dark Agenda, of course! Too bad, because he was hinting at the Dinar RV during his early afternoon speech to veterans.

President Barack Obama announced a set of executive actions on Monday aimed at helping unemployed veterans find jobs as the Senate prepares to vote this week on parts of the president’s jobs plan that offer tax incentives to businesses that hire veterans.

“We ask our men and women in uniform to leave their families and their jobs and risk their lives to fight for our country. The last thing they should have to do is fight for a job when they come home,” Obama said in the Rose Garden to an audience of veterans.

Iraq vets wouldn't have to look for a job if they were rolling in dough from those Dinars they brought back for the kids to play with. Nothing could be more clear if you read between the lines correctly. Go RV!
"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Deep Knight wrote:The Council of Twelve (which I just found out has gone through a secret league expansion and now has 15 members instead of 13) has decided that since both Pottapaug1938 and Gregg have been promised Zooey Deschanel, this needs to be settled by a duel to the death. Be at the Skull and Bones Building on High St. at Yale at midnight and look for the guys dressed in black hooded robes with glowing red coals where their eyes ought to be. They'll lead you inside for the duel. I can't tell you what weapons you'll use, but it might not be a bad idea to practice your harpoon throwing skills before you leave home.
Good thing I've spent my share of time down east, in the fishing ports of Maine! :mrgreen:
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:
Deep Knight wrote:I can't tell you what weapons you'll use, but it might not be a bad idea to practice your harpoon throwing skills before you leave home.
Good thing I've spent my share of time down east, in the fishing ports of Maine! :mrgreen:
Not that I'm favoring you over Gregg, but I'll put in a good word for the selection of lobster pots and cod nets as weapons. Also, be sure to be there and ready at midnight, the guys are big on punctuality, unlike the Dinar Gurus, who never seem to get their dates and times right.

11-7-2011 Guru Purplehelmet300 I am still hearing $5 - $7 pegged to the GBP which makes it any where between $8 -$11USD... not sure if it will come out low and go up. Im hearing it will just come out high...come out high and be managed - wont move too much! I believe High rate makes perfect sense. High rate is easy - SO many countries hold dinars and want a high rate. China, believe it or not, IS our friend! I am hearing this week - I cant nail down the exact day - BUT this week!

11-7-2011 Guru Poppy3 I AM STILL IN THE 10TH TO 20TH TIME FRAME HOWEVER WITHOUT KNOWING IF ANY OR ALL THE DECISIONS THAT HAVE BEEN MADE IN THE LAST 10 DAYS OR SO NEED TO HAVE FULL PARLIMENT VOTE OR NOT IT IS HARD TO SAY WITH ANY CERTAINTY. I DO THINK DURING OR JUST AFTER PARLIMENT IS IN SESSION THE RV WILL HIT. THIS IS MY OPINION WITH WHAT INFORMATION IS AVAILABLE TODAY. THEY START THEIR SESSION ON THE 10TH AND END ON THE 20TH.

11-8-2011 Guru Poppy3 do you guys remember my time line ??? Well i just got solid further confirmation now i am really getting excited. I am going to count my blessings and count my dinar today... there is a wonderful blessing coming.

$11 each ($7 in GBP dollars) would mean that for each dollar "invested" you would get back $12,870. Not as high as I had hoped, but what can you do? If both Poppy and Purple Helmet are right (and they're both internationally-respected gurus), this would be Thursday thru Saturday, so if you invested today and cashed in Friday, that would be an APR of 156,585,000%. Better than my local bank! Go RV!
"Follow the Money"
Cathulhu

Post by Cathulhu »

Deep Knight wrote:
Pottapaug1938 wrote:
Deep Knight wrote:I can't tell you what weapons you'll use, but it might not be a bad idea to practice your harpoon throwing skills before you leave home.
Not that I'm favoring you over Gregg, but I'll put in a good word for the selection of lobster pots and cod nets as weapons. Also, be sure to be there and ready at midnight, the guys are big on punctuality, unlike the Dinar Gurus, who never seem to get their dates and times right.
I'm betting on the Deep Ones myself.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

The Council of Twelve (which I just found out has gone through a secret league expansion and now has 15 members instead of 13) has decided that since both Pottapaug1938 and Gregg have been promised Zooey Deschanel, this needs to be settled by a duel to the death. Be at the Skull and Bones Building on High St. at Yale at midnight and look for the guys dressed in black hooded robes with glowing red coals where their eyes ought to be. They'll lead you inside for the duel. I can't tell you what weapons you'll use, but it might not be a bad idea to practice your harpoon throwing skills before you leave home.
Um, I can't make it. Ive only been permanently banned from two spots on this good earth,

and Yale is one of them.

I'd tell the details, but they would only disturb you, and get me in even more trouble with the SPCA.

I guess you win. Tell her I said "Hi"!
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

But I can tell you a secret.

Me, Zooey, and Katie Holmes will have a wild three way on Harvard Yard before the Dinar is worth a dime each. 'nuff said

:mrgreen:
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Gregg wrote:Um, I can't make it. Ive only been permanently banned from two spots on this good earth, and Yale is one of them.

I'd tell the details, but they would only disturb you, and get me in even more trouble with the SPCA.

I guess you win. Tell her I said "Hi"!
I'm sorry, once you've been entered into an Illuminati duel, there's no turning back. To the death. But there is an alternative, if you really can't make it and FAX them an excuse from your doctor, you'll be allowed to commit suicide instead.

As for the SPCA, you have that in common with a lot of Illuminati. After all, they frown on live animal sacrifice (human sacrifice, while common, is simply too much trouble to do day after day), and really get steamed over what's done to goats during the fertility rites.

Gregg wrote:But I can tell you a secret.

Me, Zooey, and Katie Holmes will have a wild three way on Harvard Yard before the Dinar is worth a dime each. 'nuff said

According to multiple websites where people say they have high-level and reliable sources, you should contact the girls, make reservations and pack right now!
Guru ScottiG I am not worried about the rate. It will take care of itself. It will be respectable. We just need the RV !!!!! it should happen during our night time!!! That is based on a contact who has been trading currencies for 30 yrs! I am most hopeful that we see it this week. As far as I can see everything is done. This is according to sources inside the Govt of Iraq and connections to the Parliament. All my other sources agree that we are right where we want to be. CLOSE!
"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Well, if Katy Perry ever becomes available, she'd work nicely for you. She'd work very nicely for me... if she was taller than 5'2" or I was shorter than 6'6".
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:

Well, if Katy Perry ever becomes available, she'd work nicely for you. She'd work very nicely for me... if she was taller than 5'2" or I was shorter than 6'6".
Im 6'1" and never dated a girl taller then 5'5" so she'd work very nicely for me, that's right about where I like them.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

JamesVincent wrote:But I can tell you a secret.

Well, if Katy Perry ever becomes available, she'd work nicely for you. She'd work very nicely for me... if she was taller than 5'2" or I was shorter than 6'6".[/quote]

Im 6'1" and never dated a girl taller then 5'5" so she'd work very nicely for me, that's right about where I like them.[/quote]

My wife is 5'6". There just weren't any tall women around my neck of the woods, when I was on the market; and she was well worth keeping despite the one-foot difference in height. However, my first girlfriend was 5'2"; and she had to go up a couple of steps to give me a decent kiss goodnight.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Hell man, I dated a girl one time that was 4'10". Id just pick her up. She weighed all of 90# soaking wet. Of course, any of them Id pick at certain times. :whistle:
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

I'm afraid that the Illuminati only care about extracting their terrible revenge for your not showing up at the duel, not the height of old girlfriends. And their revenge is ghastly and swift. If they weren't so busy thwarting the announcement of NESARA, prosperity deliveries and the Dinar's RV you would already have been ritually sacrificed by a hoard of chanting secret society guys. There's only one place of safety, consecrated ground where the servants of the evil one can't tread. You know, churches, chapels, cathedrals, graveyards and the like. You might do a Google search and see if any of these are set up as a bed 'n breakfast or hotel. As hiding out tends to be a bit boring, you might look for one with cable and HBO.

As for tall girlfriends, Lord Rama and Lady Tara's primary channelee, Mother Sekhmet fits the bill.

Mother Sekhmet
Divine Feminine, the Solar Diety, the daughter of Ra the Father, is Mother Sehkmet. Through Mother Sehkmet, all Creation is born. ... Mother Sekhmet is a Paschat. She has a human body but a head and a tail like a lion and she is 12 feet tall. The Pashat’s are people from a planet-spaceship called Niburu. [pronounced: knee-burr-ooo] which is at this present time is in orbit in our solar system.

Her hairy cat's face and tail might be a bit of a turn off, but on a positive note, with her by your side you probably wouldn't have to worry about the Illuminati snatching you.

"Follow the Money"