From Thin Air - New Dinar RV Thread

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Re: From Thin Air - New Dinar RV Thread

Post by Deep Knight »

August 5, 2011 - WHITE HATS REPORT #27

UPDATE: First Settlement Payment for 30 Billion Completed And Clinton, Obama, Bush Jr. and Geithner Take It For Personal Accounts

Early this week Obama made a phone call and gave the order to settle with Ed Falcone. That’s the financial fraud situation we have talked about where Bush Sr., Romney, Herzog and their gang of associates stole Falcone’s 700 million dollars. This is the situation were the Federal Bureau of Investigation have buried Falcone’s complaints in the “Bush-directed-us-ignore-this” file. Well, apparently our reporting of this matter not only accurate but has uncomfortably exposed our former leaders as it was directed by Bush Sr to Obama to pay him off to get him out of their hair.

Obama travels to Chicago for his Birthday bash/fundraiser and in the middle of the bash gets a call from William Jefferson Clinton who has managed to make his way to the United States Treasury in Washington D.C. While at the Treasury, Clinton orders a conference call with George W. Bush, Timothy Geithner and our President Barrack Obama, who’s in Chicago.

Clinton wanted to have the Iraqi Dinar revalue sooner than later, so he negotiated a deal wherein if Obama would order the Iraqi Dinar revaluation sooner, he would arrange the immediate wire transfer of the first payment on the Settlements to be wire transferred to a bank in Guatemala, which then would immediately be wire transfer the funds to a Chicago bank for use in a High Yield Trading Program for the benefits of the Bushes, Geithner and Obama’s famous offshore bank accounts. So, with the deal agreed to the following occurred.

The order was processed by Geithner, using his position as Secretary of the Treasury, and the US Treasury facilities to move 30 Billion Dollars, using new US Dollars printed in England. The movement of this money was approved and coordinated by the Connecticut Trustee, Paul Sagae, a long time associate of Bush Sr. and Jamie Dimon of JPMorgan Chase under the disguise of paying Ed Falcone immediately, but this is not what happened.

The order and instructions went through The Vatican Bank, but Jamie Dimon routed the 30 Billion Dollars through Central America (Guatemala) and arrived in the United States mid week in CitiBank, Chicago. At this time they put the funds into a high yield trading program utilizing the accounts “tear sheet” to commence the trading program. Not so amazingly, Obama was once again in position to handle the transaction when the funds arrived in Chicago. Under the disguise of paying Falcone, they cleverly diverted 30 Billion Dollars from the US Treasury and stole from each American citizen for their own greedy personal gain. The details at this time are continuing to be investigated. The proper worldwide authorities, as our authorities are virtually impotent to handle these matters.

In other news, to the shock and alarm of Falcone's investigators, as of today they have tabulated Obama's foreign accounts already reported to be in excess of 10 Billion Dollars including new bank accounts in Sao Paulo and Brasilia, Brazil. They are still not finished tabulating, investigating and do not know yet where all these funds were derived from. Not bad for two (2) years in the Presidency making a $425,000 salary as a Government employee.

We will update you as more information becomes available and when the Global Settlements continue.

The White Hats Report
Posted by John MacHaffie at 1:33 PM 0 comments

I would love to give you the straight story on Ed Falcone, but what you find online is mostly conspiracy stuff as clear as mud. If it's the same as Edward Falcone of Florida, it was a failed real estate scheme that was apparently misrepresented from the word "go." Anyway, conspiracy theorists have latched onto this to explain all sorts of failed schemes, including this garbage. See http://www.miaminewtimes.com/2010-03-04 ... d-his-kid/

Saturday, August 6, 2011
Bill Clinton attempts to kickstart Iraqi Dinar revaluation.
Sunday, August 07, 2011
Alcuin Bramerton

Bill Clinton attempts to kickstart Iraqi Dinar revaluation. Thirty billion new US Dollars, printed by Bank of England in UK, diverted by Jamie Dimon through Guatemala to Citibank, Chicago. Barack Obama opens big new family bank accounts in Sao Paulo and Brasilia (Brazil).
Prominent individuals said to be involved in enabling the covert capital flows include George Bush Jnr, Timothy Geithner and Paul Sagae (or Sigue? - the Bush syndicate's Connecticut Trustee). A related papertrail threads through the Vatican Bank. It is understood that the scam has an operational connection with the Edward Falcone funds theft and with the disbursement of The World Global Settlement Funds.
Posted by John MacHaffie at 6:07 PM 0 comments
- White Hat Report #27

The Rumor Mill News Reading Room

- White Hat Report #27 - UPDATE: First Settlement Payment for 30 Billion Completed

Posted By: Jordon [Send E-Mail]
Date: Saturday, 6-Aug-2011 09:51:08

Sounds kinda vague to me, so I looked for a more certain report from OkieOilMan who always had this type. 100% wrong but 100% certain!

8-7-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man Have contact who cashed out in Cairo at $3.45. I know that to be true...we know that it is at least that rate. There is so little money in circulation in Iraq right now and what is there is old and worn out. Last Thurs was scheduled to RV...Lot of problems w/world market, world currency, moment by moment watch right now. Now sources tell me Today or tomorrow will be our day, our rate will be $3.45 or higher.
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

30 Billion????? Why would they need to print 30 Billion in new currency? Do these mental defectives have any idea how much physical currency that actually is or how long it would take to actually print that much “new” money? Obviously not!!! Let alone what it would take to have it physically moved from England of all places all over the world to get it to Chicago? At this point we have gone beyond fantasy into mentally deranged land. The next question would be where is the backing for this 30 Billion actually coming from that they are having printed up. Besides it would be a great deal easier to simply create an electronic record of the 30 Billion and simply move it through the banking system to where ever you wanted it without having to mess with all that heavy currency, but then this bunch still hasn’t figured out how the real banking system works any more than they have figured out what a currency revaluation really is going to do.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

notorial dissent wrote:30 Billion????? Why would they need to print 30 Billion in new currency? Do these mental defectives have any idea how much physical currency that actually is or how long it would take to actually print that much “new” money? Obviously not!!! Let alone what it would take to have it physically moved from England of all places all over the world to get it to Chicago? At this point we have gone beyond fantasy into mentally deranged land.
In hundreds (largest circulating US currency) this would be about 320 tons of money. Printed on sheets of 100, 15 sheet a minute, it would take about 140 days to print on one machine. Of course, since the Bank of England is well know as having 140 US $100 presses in its basement and a huge stash of the right paper, one day! Add a fleet of 75 CH-47 cargo planes (for volume, not just weight) and it's simple!

By the way, the Bureau of Engraving and Printing only produces 38 million notes a day with a face value of approximately $541 million. No wonder they had the Bank of England do it instead!
"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Please. Do you really think the Illimunati were going to waste time sitting around and printing up $30 billion in denominations of a c-note? The Conspiracy thinks on a bigger scale than that; if it didn't it would never have taken over the world. They simply printed up 30 $1 billion-dollar notes and slipped them into Geithner's wallet for the trip back to Chicago.

Yeah, I know, someone is going to say, "But the US doesn't have a billion-dollar bill." Just because you haven't seen it, doesn't mean it can't exist. And don't try to quote any of those Treasury web sites that list the "offical" denominations of the US. Those are just there to fool the masses.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
co-shoot
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by co-shoot »

Besides it would be a great deal easier to simply create an electronic record of the 30 Billion and simply > move it through the banking system to where ever you wanted it < without having to mess with all that heavy currency, but then this bunch still hasn’t figured out how the real banking system works any more than they have figured out what a currency revaluation really is going to do.

OH, isn't that how they do bank roll programs > before assigning it a zzp number? :mouthshut:
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The Observer wrote:Please. Do you really think the Illimunati were going to waste time sitting around and printing up $30 billion in denominations of a c-note?
Hey, the Illuminati have more time on their hands than you think. they used to have to actively plot to destroy the world, now the world is doing it on its own. Concerned that "idle hands are the devil's playground," they have to find some work for their minions, even though ironically, they work for that same devil. Ah, for the old days, when things were simple.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

This thread started because of an internet scam called “Omega,” where people were talked into “lending” $100 chunks to a “prime bank investor” so they would get back $5200 in 30-some weeks. When this didn’t happen, they were told the plan had been blocked by the bad guys (all of ‘em) but that the money had been reinvested and would soon become millions or even billions! Finally, a lady in Washington State claimed an obscure proposal called “NESARA” had to be announced first, but once that was done everyone would become rich. But, of course, the bad guys thwarted that announcement and the rest is conspiratorial history. Strangely enough, NESARA true-believer MacHaffie is now using the same sort of linkage with the Dinar revaluation.

Friday, August 12, 2011
Global Settlements Intel Status 8-12-11
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 06:14:56 -0400
Subject: Global Settlements

What is happening right now with the RV?

An enormous fight is going on. This is not the ordinary battles of big men trying to best each other in a world crap game.

No, this is the wresting of power from the 300 year reign of the Power Elite and returning it to the soveign nations around the world where it belongs.

The reason there is no RV yet, is because the RV will not fund without the Global Settlements first being in place.
Global Settlements Release means a whole new financial system based on a basket of currencies (all backed by precious metals and other reserves) that may or may not even include the dollar.

After all, what good will it be to run in and change out your Dinars for worthless fiat currency (which will be worthless in about 90 days in any case) when you can exchange them for solid gold backed U.S. Treasury Dollars?

The Global Settlements were expected to be in place by Monday (after many other attempts to get all the ducks lined up).
But as they move through the banking pipeline, blocks occur...some are technical issues, while others are created by the Greedy Elites which must be then surmounted and removed.

There is much more to this, but I won't bore you. Just consider that a great internal battle is occurring.
And some very courageous people are working very hard to get this accomplished. But because it is a true battle, nobody knows for sure the timing, though it is imminent. I do know the Global Settlements frontline 'warriors' expected it to be done by now. The biggest stumbling block lies in D.C.

Prayers and great imaginings are in serious order!
Hoof

Posted by John MacHaffie at 2:24 PM

9 comments:

NRIOT said...
Finally....
ACCURATE INTEL ON THIS SITE..
WELL DONE FOR ONCE!!!!!
NRIOT
P.S. Yes we have been watching.
August 12, 2011 2:36 PM

Anonymous said...
Whatever happened to Contact 2?
August 12, 2011 3:06 PM

Anonymous said...
Would someone please post this on the dinar sites.
http://www.dinarrecaps.com
http://www.okieoilman.com
http://www.dinarvets.com
I would post but I am not a member of any of these sites.
August 12, 2011 6:19 PM

Anonymous said...
Correction to prior comment
It is http://www.okieoilman.net instead of .com
Also dinar recaps.com instead of recap.com
Another one is http://www.dinardaddy.com
August 12, 2011 6:42 PM

Anonymous said...
AMEN THESE DINAR GURUS ARE SOMETHING ELSE!!!
August 12, 2011 8:59 PM

Anonymous said...
MARK MY WORDS .. this battle is only in the 5th inning.
Watch the stock market and oil. The dirty rotten scoundrels still control everything.
August 12, 2011 9:08 PM

Anonymous said...
What is NRIOT?
August 13, 2011 4:21 AM

John MacHaffie said...
NRIOT is the unstable character who has threatened myself and family over the last 12 months since I removed Casper's postings on the blog. He considers himself the self righteous judge of all and wants me to stop my blog.
He is upset because I tell it like it is and post the intel as I get it. HE Refuses to communicate directly and is a coward of the lowest level.
August 13, 2011 5:03 AM

Anonymous said...
Who is Hoof?...Hoof...Poof...Hoof?
August 13, 2011 11:11 AM
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

MacHaffie's "Hoof" post above didn't seem to make it to any of the suggested sites, but I did find this gem.

Ghost post 8/13/11 3:30PM CDT OOMC
08/13/2011 (Thank you Keith and XB for emailing this to us)

THIS SHOULD BE 1 OF THE MOST EXCITING TIMES OF OUR LIVES AND NO ROOM SHOULD BE GIVEN TO DOUBT

MANY A LARGE INVESTOR MADE ARRANGEMENTS AND APPOINTMENTS WITH 3 OF THE MAJOR BANKS FRIDAY

[pcbguy2] Ghost if they are making appointments ... do we for see this happening within 2 weeks????

PCBGUY--IT WOULD SEEMINGLY INDICATE THAT LOGICALLY

THIS SITE WILL NEVER PERMIT ANY NEGATIVE OR DESPAIRING NEWS --BECAUSE----THERE AREN'T ANY!!!!!!!!!!

TIME IS NOW ON OUR SIDE---SHABBI HAS EXTREME PRESSURE BEING EXERTED BY IN COUNTRY AND INTERNATIONAL COUNTRIES TO DO THE R/V

THINK ABOUT THIS SERIOUSLY---HAD YOU NEVER HEARD OR INVESTED IN THE DINAR--WHERE WOULD YOU BE AND WHAT WOULD YOU BE DOING NOW??----THAT IS THE WAY TO APPROACH THIS YOU GUYS HAVE PROVEN FACTS OF BANKS BEING ON NOTICE--YOU HAVE BEEN GIVEN FACTS OF BANKS OBTAINING LARGE CASH RESERVES--YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD ABOUT THE BANKS OBTAINING DEL-A-RUE MACHINES. YOU HAVE BEEN FURNISHED INFORMATION ABOUT THE TRAINING IN THE BANKS RELATIVE ONLY TO THE FOREIGN CURRENCY CALLED IRAQI DINAR.YOU HAVE READ REPORTS FROM INDIVIDUALS RELATIONSHIPS WITH BANKERS SUDDENLY TURNING FROM ITS A SCAM--TO--WELCOME FRIEND--WE ARE READY FOR YOU---GET YOUR CHINS UP--STICK OUT YOUR CHESTS--THANK THE LORD--NOW JUST WAIT YOUR TURN FOR YOUR FORTUNE

EVERYTHING POSSIBLE WITH THE EXCEPTION OF LAYING THE MONEY IN YOUR HANDS WHICH YOU KNOW WILL HAPPEN SUDDENLY--SO WHY CAN'T YOU ACCEPT THE INEVITABLE AND BE HAPPY???-----UNLESS YOUR ON LIFE-SUPPORT--A FEW DAYS MATTERS NOT

LISTEN GUYS--WE ALL NEED UPLIFTING AND ENCOURAGING NOW AND TO CONSTANTLY WHINE AND GRIPE SERVES NO FRUITFUL PURPOSE---SO IF YOUR LIFE IS MISSERABLE---PLEASE DON'T SHARE IT WITH US WHO ARE UPBEAT AND HAPPY ABOUT FORTHCOMING BLESSINGS

JUST A TIDBIT TO KEEP HOPES ALIVE AND TO KEEP YOUR CONFIDENCE IN YOUR INVESTMENT SECURE.--ALL THE GOI OF IRAQ IS SEATED--THE HCL LAW PERTAINING TO THE REVENUE SHARING IS PASSED. THE MINISTRY SEATS ARE FILLED--THE KUWAIT SITUATION IS SOLVED--THE UN FINALLY RECOGNIZED THE SOVERINTY OF IRAQ. ARTICLE 661 PERTAINING TO FREE GLOBAL TRADE IS IN EFFECT.--250 BILLION DOLLARS PLUS A UNSPECIFIED AMOUNT IN ESCROW OF GOLD IN THE USA HAS BEEN GIVEN BACK TO IRAQ. CONTRACTS FOR ELECTRICAL AND WATER AND ROAD'S AND HOUSING CONTRACTS HAVE BEEN SIGNED. MILITARY WEAPONRY IS BEING PURCHASED. PORTS FOR EXPORT AND IMPORT IS AND HAS BEEN BUILT. THESE ARE BUT JUST A FEW POSITIVE MOVEMENTS IN IRAQ--THEY ARE A GOLD RUSH REGARDING INVESTMENT INTO IRAQ GOING ON BY MANY FOREIGN COMPANYS AND COUNTRIES. THE BEST NEWS SO FAR TO ME IS THE FACT OF IRAQ CIRCULATING LOWER DENOMS AND COINS AND THAT CAN'T OCCUR WITHOUT AN IMMENENT R/V. THERE ARE NO BAD NEWS AFFECTING THE R/V NOW. SHABBI HAS CONTROL AND WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT HE WILL RELEASE IT--AND IT WILL BE SOON BECAUSE OF THE CURRENCY SHORTAGE AND THE LOWER DENOMS BEING CIRCULATED. SHABBI HAS BEEN WATCHING THE INTERNATIONAL GLOBAL CURRENCY SITUATION IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE VALUE OF THE DOLLAR AND THE INTERNATIONAL STOCK MARKET VALUE AS TO WHEN THE MOST LUCRITIVE TIME OF RELEASE WILL BE------AS PER OKIE TO ME JUST A FEW MINUTES AGO. HE SAID WHAT I HAVE JUST POSTED IS JUST THE TIP OF THE ICEBERG OF WHAT IS TO COME OUR WAY VERY SOON----SO JUST RE-READ ALL THE POSITIVE ACTIONS TAKEN BY IRAQ AND FEEL VERY COMFORTABLE IN YOUR INVESTMENT THATS HEADED YOUR WAY------

I NEVER POST ANYTHING OKIE DOESN'T WANT OR CONDONE ME TO POST

OKIE TOLD ME SOMETHING THE OTHER DAY I THOUGHT WAS KIND OF PROLIFIC---HE SAID--SOME PEOPLE THINK THIS IS THE POT OF GOLD AND THE END OF THE RAINBOW AND OTHERS THINK OF IT AS THE CHANCE TO GRAB THE GOLDEN RING---BUT---SOME ARE SMART ENOUGH TO REALIZE THIS COULD ONLY BE SEED MONEY (IF USED PROPERLY) FOR EVEN GREATER INVESTMENTS IN THEIR FUTURE.

I HAVE ACCOMPLISHED MY PURPOSE TODAY---NOTICE HOW THE ENTIRE MOOD OF THE SITE HAS CHANGED AND IMPROVED???

OKIE TOLD ME SOMEDAY I CAN REVEAL MY TRUE IDENITY---BUT NOT NOW

YOU WILL BE AWARE OF MY EXISTANCE AND IDENITY WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT

LADY SARAH--DID YOU REALLY BELIEVE GHOST TO BE FEMALE---HA HA----MISSION ACCOMPOLISHED---GUESS AGAIN
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The latest from OKIE! Remember, don’t prostitute your thinking, pimp it instead! And always post your messages in ALL CAPS, it makes it MUCH MORE IMPORTANT AND ACCURATE!

8-14-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man [via ghost] YOU GUYS HAVE PROVEN FACTS OF BANKS BEING ON NOTICE, OBTAINING LARGE CASH RESERVES, OBTAINING DEL-A-RUE MACHINES, [AND] ABOUT THE TRAINING RELATIVE ONLY TO THE FOREIGN CURRENCY CALLED IRAQI DINAR. MANY A LARGE INVESTOR MADE ARRANGEMENTS AND APPOINTMENTS WITH 3 OF THE MAJOR BANKS FRIDAY. NOW JUST WAIT YOUR TURN FOR YOUR FORTUNE.

8-14-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man I AM HEARING...TUESDAY FROM A SUPER SOURCE. STILL HEARING 2 DIFFERENT RATES BUT BOTH ABOVE 3 BUCKS. I HAVE HEARD BOTH GRB POUND AND THE USD.

8-14-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man [via ghost] OKIE RECEIVED CALL STATING THERE ARE MANY DIGNATARIES ARRIVING IN BAGHDAD AT THIS VERY MOMENT AND ADDITIONAL SECURITY IS BEING SET UP FOR SOME UNKNOWN REASON

8-15-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man LETS NOW LOOK AT THE TIME FACTOR AS PERHAPS (PERHAPS) BEING BETWEEN THE 16TH AND THE 28TH--NOW THAT IS WHAT IS JUST IN AND I KNOW NO FURTHER INFORMATION AT THIS TIME. I HAVE BEEN TOLD BY MANY THEY ARE EXPECTIING THIS TUESDAY---WE SHALL SEE

8-15-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man SOME OF YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO BE DISAPPOINTED WITH THE RATE--OTHERS WITH HALF A BRAIN WILL BE SATISIFIED. YOU HAVE LET OTHER RATES BEING BANTERED AROUND PROSTITUTE YOUR THINKING

8-15-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man I HAVE BEEN PROJECTING 4.40 FOR 4 OR 5 MONTHS NOW. IT APPEARS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OF COURSE THE RATE I HAD FURNISHED MANY MONTHS AGO WILL BE AWFULLY CLOSE TO ACCURATE.

8-16-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man WHOEVER IS POSTING THAT 5-6-7-8- DOLLAR RATE IS COMPLETELY WRONG--PERIOD----NUFF SAID!!!!!!! I STILL AM BEING TOLD THE RATE FURNISHED ME MONTHS AND MONTHS AGO IS CLOSE IF NOT EXACT RATE

8-16-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man TOMMOROW TO THE 28TH IS THE NEW SCHEDULE...I EXPECT IT RIGHT AWAY. THERE ARE CONTRACTS THIS WEEKEND TO BE PAID IN THE NEWLY IRAQI CURRENCY AT THEIR NEW RATE. RATE, I HAVE BEEN PROJECTING, 4.40 FOR 4 OR 5 MONTHS NOW, LOOKS LIKE IT IS GOING TO BE PRETTY CLOSE

8-16-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man I AM HEARING FROM THE 3 LETTER AGENCY THAT TONIGHT IS STILL LOOKING GOOD. THIS INFORMANT HAS BEEN WRONG IN THE PAST ABOUT DATES BUT NEVER WRONG ABOUT INTEL--SO LET'S HOPE HE KNOCKS A HOME RUN TONIGHT AND THE UST DROPS THE NUMBERS----AS WE SLEEP

8-17-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man JUST RECEIVED FROM THE HIGHEST SOURCE YOU CAN IMAGINE, THE UST IS SUPPOSED TO RELEASE THE DINAR AND DONG TONIGHT [Wednesday, a.m.]. WE HAVE BEEN MIS-LED BEFORE----BUT SOMEHOW---TONIGHT SEEMS DIFFERENT TO ME AND MY SOURCES. STAY ON ALERT

I don’t know, I can imagine some pretty high sources – perhaps he’s talking about Ashtar or one of the more-senior space gods. As for being misled before, it seems strange to me that OKIE is decrying this as he was the one doing it.
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

Well, if your imaginary friends won't tell you the truth, who can you trust then?

Looks like Oakie Dokie has once again hit the nail right on the thumb. Since Wed has come and gone and still no instant bazillionaires.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Unknown to most, Deep Knight is also in the Anonymous Online Guru Business.

July 5, 2011 Guru Deep Knight
My very high up source in a 3-letter agency has told me that on Friday the sun will rise in the west and set in the east. This will prove that our space brothers from the hollow earth have control over the movement of the sun as it spins around our jewel-like planet.

July 20, 2011 Guru Deep Knight
My very, very high up source who is so high up he has been promoted to a 4-letter agency has confirmed that before next Tuesday flying monkeys will be coming out of our butts! Even Queen Elizabeth's and other members of the royal family's! This is a necessary step to prosperity deliveries.

July 30, 2011 Guru Deep Knight
My source, who is so high up you wouldn't believe it, has revealed that the dead will be reanimated as zombies before next weekend. Don't worry, they move slowly and you can kill them by cutting off their heads with silver swords, which you can buy at 7-11.

August 10, 2011 Guru Deep Knight
My extremely high-up source who is never wrong contacted me with the information that we should all stock up on eggs because chickens will be transformed into rabbits sometime this week, and as you know, rabbits only lay eggs on Easter, and they're hard boiled and brightly colored anyway.

August 18, 2011 Guru Deep Knight
Just received from the highest source you can imagine, that the Iraqi Dinar will be RV'd at $13,000 each tonight. This informant has been wrong in the past about dates but never wrong about intel. My other sources all agree that this time it seems different and we'll all become billionaires while we sleep, except for my sources, who are so busy gathering intel they never sleep.
"Follow the Money"
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

Having been involved with the 391 (secret code for 3 letter outfit) for over 30 years, I can tell you that the "covert" side gets the goods while "overt" messes around with the product and uses it to keep people off balance. Ergo, if someone in a 3 letter agency actually were to tell a "Guru" anything, it would likely be a lie.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
notorial dissent

Or else get their secret decoder ring taken away at the very least.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

8-20-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man I CAN SAY WITHOUT RESERVATION----WE ARE THERE----THIS TIME THINGS HAS TRANSPIRED THAT NEEDED TO BE COMPLETED AND IT WAS. YOU CAN'T UNRING A BELL THAT HAS BEEN RUNG. WE ARE JUST A VERY FEW DAYS AWAY --VERY VERY FEW

8-20-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man I RECEIVED WHAT I NEEDED TO KNOW LATE LAST NIGHT. ALL WAS SETTLED LAST TUESDAY NIGHT--MARKETS HAVE NO EFFECT NOW. RATE IS MID THREES.

8-22-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man [via Jimbo] "I’LL MAKE THIS SHORT AND SWEET. THE RV THAT WAS TO HAPPEN TUES MORNING WILL NOT HAPPEN UNTIL WED MORNING.”

8-22-2011 Guru Ghost [OkieOilMan site] TRIGGER WAS TRIPPED LAST TUESDAY NIGHT CONTINGENT ON TODAY BEING THE DAY OF RELEASE AND MR. "O" ASKED FOR AN ADDITIONAL 2 DAYS, THIS WAS THE FOURTH TIME HE HAS DONE SO. WE APPARENTLY HAVE UNWILLING PAWNS IN THIS GAME BECAUSE OF PREVIOUS INTEL FURNISHED. THE MORE DINAR WE BUY---THE MORE TAXES AND REVENUE THE IRS/UST WILL RECEIVE. PLEASE BE AWARE THAT IS THE REASON THAT PREVIOUS INTEL NEVER CAME ABOUT. NUFF SAID.

8-22-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man I HAVE RECEIVED THE FINAL CONFIRMATION FROM...SOURCE THAT HAS NEVER BEEN WRONG AND HAS NEVER GIVEN A DATE BEFORE. THE DATE I HAVE BEEN RELAYING TO Y0U THRU GHOST NOW APPEARS TO BE CORRECT. I HAVE NEVER FELT THE COMFORT LEVEL ABOUT THIS COMING TO FRUITION AS I FEEL NOW.

I am sitting in an overstuffed chair from SOFA KING and have never felt this high of comfort level before. My source has never been wrong, even though everything I've posted has been totally wrong, which is a bit puzzling but ignore that for now. This means Wednesday morning for sure, or if it's not, almost for sure. We are there, or someplace so close that if someone who was there opened the refrigerator to see if there was anything good to snack on while waiting, we would feel the cold chill. We will all soon be rich beyond our wildest dreams so stay on alert, and close that darn refrigerator door, what do you think I'm made of, money?
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Dinar Count Down NOW!

[Bulldog75] "THE COUNTDOWN" 95.45%

IQD RATE POST PROBABILITY BEFORE/ON AUG. 29, TRENDING UP! 4.55% X FACTOR. IQD could post any hour from NOW to Aug. 29, IMO. "The fly in the ointment" was O and the UST. Yes, we uncovered that last Friday. All we had to do was follow the money. O asked repeatedly for 'favors' and he got continuous days of extension by calling in 'his chips' from his 'power of office and the Reserve Currency status'. O simply got extension favors so IRS/UST would collect more taxes in the long haul from Tier 3, you. They: O, UST, IRS will rake in 15-30% extra from you, the taxpaper for the delay "to get the extra sales. Its about the Tax Money folks!!! For some reason ladies and gents it just always seems to be about :

1.$$$

2.Power

3.Oil. Now ain't that just something new...NO.

So #4 here is our TIMING.

THE COUNTDOWN is on.

Iraq has NO more timeouts left, the clock is ticking.

$$$ estimates:

IQD $3.50, Dong .25 USD.

There are NO retreating options here. "This is a Perfect Window" for Iraq, Tier 3, USA and the World. You are blessed and highly favored to be here. There is NO mistake that YOU are here, for HIS timing is perfection; for HE has the answers before you have the question, Jeremiah 33:3.

Your Gift comes SOON for You have believed and have Faith in Him. Be wise and courteous. Love others as you love yourself. Know you are a Child of God and are protected by HIM. 100% LOVE= no fear! For where there is LIGHT, there can be no darkness. Amen.

Your GIFT Comes Now.
Posted by John MacHaffie at 4:27 PM 0 comments
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

It's here! Or, if it's the same as the other times they've said "it's here," it's not! Guess which one a sane person would be backing.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011
Dinar RV News Updates

RV Confirmation expected between 2-4pm or after 10pm EST when the Global banking system can be updated. Poppy and Bulldog and others have sources different than OKIE that are saying the same thing. We have an RV folks!!! Give praise to the Lord and please be patient. I'll try to keep you updated as new info comes in. Also Dinar Banker gave an announcement that is good news if your layaway just expired - read below. I am "cautiously" excited! God bless! ~~s.

From People Invested :10:00 AM [Georgiaboy] Talked with two defferent sources that say wall street confirms 3.68 today 10:02 AM [Georgiaboy] winalot , One guy has seat on exchange, and said it's a go 10:06 AM [Georgiaboy] Branard , they say 2pm , but it would make sense to do it at 5 to 5:30 this evening. 10:34 AM [Georgiaboy] mammat , Just trying to confirm what we aready know. Okie let the cat out. I just hope it's true and the rate is what is being said 10:36 AM [Georgiaboy] Greece is all but imploded. This thing has got to happen or Europe will tank then us 10:54 AM [templejc] speedy ::: Have you chatted with JeffUSA this morning? 10:55 AM [winalot] templejc just talked to someone who ahs talked to jeff- says it's a go! 10:57 AM [country] speedy what is jeffUSA saying? 10:57 AM [speedy] country today at 3.68
-----------------------------------
Bulldog75 FLASH!!! 9:30AM EST

Wednesday Morning OOMC

9:31 AM [Bulldog75] FLASH!!! 9:30AM EST: WE ARE PROCEEDING WITH CAUTION AT $3.67 usd FOR THE IQD. BANK/FOREX MAY NOT SHOW THE RATE UNTIL LATER IN THE DAY BETWEEN 2 - 4PM EST WHEN WE GET CONFIRMATION FROM BANK ALIGNMENTS. YOU WILL PROBABLY BE ABLE TO CASH IN TOMORROW/THURSDAY OR FRIDAY AS BIG BANKS ARE AVAILABLE TO ACCOMODATE YOU. LARGER CITIES IN TX, CA, NY, FL BE PREPARED TO TAKE A BASKIN ROBBINS NUMBER# SITUATION AND RETURN THE FOLLOWING DAY. OUR STAFF WILL KEEP YOU UPDATED AS WE PROGRESS DURING THE DAY. URGENT; KEEP A LOW PROFILE ON EVERYTHING!!! DO NOT USE YOUR HOME ADDRESS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY TRANSACTIONS!!! WE ARE HERE ALL DAY FOR YOU. STAY ON THIS SITE FOR MINUTE BY MINUTE UPDATES. THE NEXT 24-48HOURS ARE CRUCIAL OTHER THAN THE SAFETY OF YOUR FAMILY.. BLESSINGS TO EVERYONE. WE ARE SO HAPPY FOR ALL OUR TEAM, STAFF, DINARIANS OF THE WORLD. LEXIE WILL POST INTO THE FORUM IMMEDIATELY ALL INFO AND HAVE IMMEDIATE LINKS FOR OUR TEAM ADVICE AND SITUATION.

9:38 AM [Bulldog75] I AM GETTING PM'S ABOUT HOME ADDRESS; THE GREATEST SAFETY ADVICE RIGHT NOW IS TO SIT STILL. DO NOTHING EXCEPT GET A TENATIVE PO BOX FOR BANK MAILINGS. DO NOT USE YOUR HOME ADDRESS FOR ANYTHING RELATED TO YOUR CURRENCY INVESTMENTS. OVER 12 BANK/IRS/UST EMPLOYEES WILL SEE YOUR CASHINS FOR DAYS TO COME. THAT INFO CAN BE COMPROMISED IMMEDIATELY. TAKE URGENT CAUTION AND WE REPEAT DO NOT USE YOUR HOME ADDRESS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR IQD TRANSACTIONS!!!
-----------------------------

[POPPY2] WHO HAS SAID IT WAS FALSE ??? HE (OKIE)CALLED ME AND STATED HE HAS DIRECT SOURCE . MAN PEOPLE THAT CONTRIBUTE NOTHING CAN SURE BE CRITICAL IN A HEART BEAT INSTEAD OF BEING APPRECIATIVE, HE WOULD NOT HAVE WOKEN ME UP WITHOUT THAT WAS WHAT A SOLID SOURCE STATED IT IS JUST NOW 7AM HERE AND I TOLD EVERYONE THAT THE BLOBAL BANKING SYSTEM CAN ONLY UPDATE BETWEEN 2 AND 4 PM AND AFTER 10PM WHEN THEY CAN LOAD SOMETHING INTO THE SYSTEM AFTER IT IS LOADED THEN IT CAN SHOW AT ANY MOMENT. GOD HAVE SOME PATIENTS AND DEVELOPE SOME RESPECT HE IS WORKING HIS tailend OFF JUST LIKE THE REST OF US TO HELP EVERYONE AND DON'T DESERVE THE DISRESPECT AND QUESTIONING WHEN THE TIME IS NOT EVEN HERE YET FOR THE AMERICAN BANKING SYSTEM , POPPY2

[duckyboy] KEEP THIS IN YOUR MIND..... IT'S NOT OVER TILL THE FAT LADY SINGS!!! THAT FAT LADY SINGING IS $$$$$$$$$$$$ IN YOUR BANK ACCOUNT!!!! WAIT FOR CONFIRMATION ALSO AND THIS IS IMPORTANT..... KEEP A LOW PROFILE UNTIL YOU HAVE EVERYTHING SET UP WITH YOUR ATTORNEY
[Admiral Adama] ppl a simple plan when you get your money do not spend more money than your money is making for you.. for excample if you made 200,000 in a yr do not spend more than that in a yr and you will make your money grow... that is just a simple plan for you to keep in mind... dont go saveing the world and buying up everything... remember you cant help ppl if you have nothing to give....
[Ribeye] Admiral Adama AMEN!! Thought came to me this a.m. 'Eat the fruit and protect the tree!'
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FOR ANYONE THAT HAS A LAYAWAY THAT IS EXPIRING THIS WEEK OR THAT JUST EXPIRED IN THE LAST COUPLE OF DAYS

The DinarBanker Team

We are writing to let you know that we are in the process of changing our wiring instructions.

While we are in the midst of this change, we will not be accepting new wire orders. We also request that customers make payment on all existing mail and wire orders via Certified or Cashiers Check, Money Order or Official Bank Check while we implement this change. Please make your checks out to:

Sterling Currency Group

And mail them to:

[removed, because you would have to be darn stupid to believe that someone would be selling something that was in the midst of going up more than 100,000%]

During this transition, your order and rate will lock the day of your postmark and we are allowing an extra 3 days grace on layaway payoffs of wire transfer orders.

We are proud to announce a new banking relationship with Barclays through a strategic partner, EarthPort, one of the largest electronic payment settlement companies in the world. We will be providing details of this relationship in the coming days. With this new relationship, we will be able to once again receive international wires.

If you have any questions about your order, please visit us online and submit a ticket.

We regret any inconvenience this may cause you, you will hear again from us soon.
The DinarBanker Team

Posted by John MacHaffie at 12:39 PM

1 comments:
Anonymous said...
I have been following the Dinar updates. Could an informed person (John? or someone) please give an understanding how this is connected to Global Settlements, Nesara, etc.?

Most folks don't have dinar so will this benefit everyone as a whole? This would be helpful for me and others who just recently started hearing of Dinar and the Global settlements. I am also a little confused where Nesara and the Global settlements come in. If someone can give an overview and also point out some links we can learn more for ourself. Thank you

August 24, 2011 7:22 PM

Let me clarify. Dinar RV, Global Settlements & NESARA are all alike by being scams. As for how money from one will flow into another that's simple, no money, no flow. Just take this post as an example. The RV was going to happen Wednesday? It's Thursday and what really happened? Don't rush your answer, I'll wait...
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Remember that RV that had already happened on Wednesday? It's next Monday, you can bank on it! Or maybe Tuesday!

Thursday, August 25, 2011
RV ! Intel Commentary
Submitted & Commented by Rich - Thanks

And Thank You -- Tman

THIS IS THE INTEL I BELIEVE -

RV TODAY!! MAKE IT VIRAL PLEASE!!

There are reasons I believe this guy because there's a small group of us that talk to him about every night. You can choose to believe it or not. I know he's right in the middle of this. This is his post on Ben Fulford's site.
DP

"Ok, since you asked …
This is the real deal info regarding the RV.
The Rate schedule is correct … $3.68 rounded. If you remember my comments several weeks ago, I mentioned the Internal rate in Iraq came out as $4.41 rounded. I also want to remind you that there was conversation about the Gov’s wanting to get people to cash in Dinar so could take as much of the volume off the street as they could and they were going to reduce the initial value downwards 20%, and people said they wont do that and there would be riots in the streets. Well they are not worried about the riots.
Let’s do the math. If you take $3.68 and use a 20% multiplier (or 1.20) you have the sum of $4.41. This means $3.68 times 1.20 equals $4.41. So this seems to prove out.
Now, the rate has been determined and in order for it to become effective the CBI and/or Al-Shabibi or Maliki have to make a formal announcement. Everyone stated this was going to occur today. Never was going to happen today. Here’s why.
Let’s talk in Iraq time. They are 8 hours ahead of us in the States. The info on Tuesday (their time) was for the rate. The announcement was for Wednesday OR Thursday at approximately 2:30p EST US or later.
It would never have happened because they are waiting for Ramadan to end, then they will attend evening prayers and then they will break bread at a meal. It is anticipated that the leaders will assemble Thurdsay evening at 9:00PM Iraqi Time to discuss the announcement after 10:30 pm Iraqi time.
In Iraq Friday is a holy day and no business is transacted including banking. On Saturday and Sunday the Iraqi people can do their transaction for the RV. Then Monday … MAYBE Tuesday …. it will open up for foreign money.
Now let’s talk about all of the internet scuttle butt about the Treasury and the US banks not trading in Dinars. This is not a conspiracy notwithstanding public internet opinion.
Each bank and the Treasury and the many of the United States based banks are not a member of the GBI, the forex exchange in London, and as they are not members they have no authority to transact these Iraqi notes.
If you wish to use a bank then you need to find one that is a member and will take your business. Right now HSBC is the lead candidate.Contact the facility to secure more information of the bank and its procedures.
Hope this helps.
Tman

Posted by John MacHaffie at 4:00 PM

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
Regardless of all the good news, Soros getting rid of his gold and purchasing agriculural land instead, worries me. That man should know what's up, he would be/should be certain about being arrested - and in the meantime he is preparing for the great hunger? This way he would be able to manipulate food prices for a hungry world?
Forgive my second thoughts, i promise i have the guts to say sorry if wrong on this one. best regards, camilla
August 25, 2011 5:24 PM
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

Oh well, if it's on Fulford's site then it has to be for real. Fer sure, fer sure!!!!

What makes these numb nutz think that any local bank is going to trade in their currency for them? The local banks are not going to have access to it until well after the fact, and it is more likely that the only trade in points will be in Iraq.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Deep Knight wrote:Remember that RV that had already happened on Wednesday? It's next Monday, you can bank on it! Or maybe Tuesday!
Dratzo!

Monday, August 29, 2011
DINAR RV - Commentary from Freeway Bill
We have been riding along lately with this sense of hopefulness and insecurity of what is going on with the IQD RV. We hear that the RV was attempted and failed and then attempted again and went through the next morning. Now we are waiting to see what happens and when. Right? In the meantime, we go from day to day telling ourselves just to tend to our other day to day business and it will come when we least expect, all the while expecting it every day. Right?

Well as I always have said that we must be patient. The blessing is indeed coming and come it will and very soon. Now WHEN IS VERY SOON? Well, let's see ..... June 30 was the drop dead date and $5.25 to the GBP was the rate and that came and went without our bank accounts changing. Then a few weeks went by and we had another date with a $ 4.40 rate that would come .... but it came and went and our bank accounts did not change.

So, we sit here on August 28, the very day that they said could not go by without an RV and unless something happened and nobody told us, our bank accounts have not changed. We get little tidbits of "WE ARE IN THE BEST PLACE WE COULD BE RIGHT NOW"... I totally disagree and so do you. The best place we could be is sitting, relaxed with a bank account full of money and all of this behind us. So does this mean we are not in great shape? No, actually we are in excellent shape if we are holding dinar.

Let me give you a few things that have changed this event dramatically.... The US had a great rate negotiated and all eyes were looking at the same target and then we (the US) got a little greedy. We decided that if a little bit was good, a whole lot more would be better, so we stopped the designated event date and tried to renegotiate a better deal for us. At the same time, our own finances was going down the toilet and our country was becoming divided about the debt ceiling issues. The Republicans were standing firm that we could not raise the debt ceiling unless we agreed to cut spending of an equal or greater amount and the President ( not necessarily the Democratic Party ) was insistent that this was just not going to fly. It was his way or the highway and the default would happen. The Republicans did not bite and they (The Obama administration) eventually embarrassed our entire population by publicly airing our dirty laundry throughout the world
with having a make shift bill passed, a SUPER CONGRESS to be put in place and our credit rating falling lower than ever in history. Now we have this problem that without the Global Settlement, which Obama has been quoted as saying he would not sign as long as he was President, needing to be signed and implemented in order to fund the cash in process.

Well, doesn't that just want you to go out and celebrate? We are not only letting a congress and senate that cannot pull off an agreement without a dominating President stomping it in the ground, run our country, but we have to tell the entire World how ignorant we actually are.

Well the RV CAN and WILL HAPPEN because the IMF and IRAQ has had enough! The US cannot run the world into the ground along with our own financial stability or lack of! So, with that, RELAX, it is coming and they have already figured out how to fund this without the cooperation of the US. So, don't worry about the US as we can ban together and change all of this next election. The matter at hand will also take care of itself. The RV will go, you will get your blessing..... Time is of the essence and they know it.

GOD is carrying those who are struggling right now waiting on this to happen. He always does. Keep your eyes on the Lord, he will Safely SEE YOU THROUGH.

Until then,

GOD BLESS THE USA

FROM FREEWAY BILL...
Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:23 AM

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
Thank you for the much needed positive words. Keep your eyes on the Lord & He will rain down many blessings

August 29, 2011 9:59 AM

Anonymous said...
The RVing of many countries currency, including Iraqi Dinar, signals the start of the new precious metals-backed treasury banking system, so in order for this new and improved banking system to come on line, certain things need to happen first. All the corrupt politicians and bankers must be eliminated. Right now, the Federal Reserve is the main obstacle standing in the way of the new banking system. So, what needs to be done to remove that obstacle? The obvious answer is to release the prosperity program ‘trigger packs.’ This would accomplish the goal of removing all the people-of-the-dark-agenda from power, with the mass arrests, and eliminating the Federal Reserve and the IRS.

Next, a lot of the countries need some financial backing before their currency can be revaluated. The Global Settlements will accomplish that goal and as you all should know by now, Obama has repeatedly said he will not allow the release of that money as long as he remains in a position of power. So, how do we remove Obama from Power? That would be the release of the prosperity program ‘trigger packs.’ After the Global Settlements are made, then the RVs can happen using the new banking system and without any interference from the corrupt politicians and bankers.

So, to me, it looks as if the ‘trigger packs’ need to be released first, then the Global Settlements need to be paid before any RVs can happen.

If, for some reason, the RV does happens first, then how long do you think that these newly-made millionaires will be allowed to hang on to their new-found wealth? These corrupt bankers and politicians will illegally empty their accounts in the blink of an eye.

August 29, 2011 8:18 PM
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

From Dinar Guru, the most recent on top. Bulldog is at 99.00% probability today, up from 98.35% earlier, but then again yesterday it was 98.15% it would happen yesterday, so it's clear his numbers are just bulldog.

9-1-2011 Guru Elsie TONY HAS NOT CALLED THE RV....WHAT I POSTED WAS HE IS HEARING IT IS TODAY...BEFORE 9:00 WEST COAST.. THIS IS WHAT WE ARE HEARING AND SHARING. HE HAS ALSO NOW SPOKEN WITH OKIE AND COMPARING INFORMATION

9-1-2011 Guru Bulldog75 2PM EST 09-01-11: A 99.00% PROBABILITY IQD/BASKET RATE POSTING NOW IN EFFECT FOR THE NEXT 24 HOURS, FOR THE LANDFALL/WINDFALL; 1% X FACTOR OF THE UNPREDICTABLE CIRCUMSTANCES & HUMAN ELEMENTS. THIS RATE CAN POST ANYTIME, ANY HOUR WITHIN THIS 24 HOUR TIME SPAN

9-1-2011 Guru ScottiG I do not want anyone to misunderstand exactly what we are trying to present to you. We did not call the RV yet! We are telling everyone the most current information we have which is that we are being told we will see the rates in the banks today. WHEN IT DOES SHOW UP THEN WE HAVE AN RV!!! I am only a grunt in the trenches trying to figure which end is up and not get my hind shot off in the process! We are hopeful---YES We are expecting----YES.

9-1-2011 Guru Eagle Has Landed Just got back from the bank. Looked at the new currency book. Last time I looked, the Iraqi Dinar was not in the book. The new book has...photos of the IQD with identification points highlighted. The text above the photos of the notes read - UNRESTRICTED - approved for Import/Export - in other words, INTERNATIONALLY TRADED. Private Banker... said this is happening now.

9-1-2011 Guru TonyTNT (via highhopes & BackstagePassMember) TONY IN PTR JUST CALLED IT TOO - TONY SAID HE HAS NOT SPOKE WITH OKIE YET THIS MORNING.... HE SAID HE IS HEARING THAT YES WE WILL SEE THIS TODAY...WEST COAST BEFORE YOU GO TO BED AS LONG AS YOU DON'T GO TO BED BEFORE 9:00. THIS IS WHAT WE ARE HEARING AND SHARING WITH YOU.. WILL UPDATE YOU AS WE HAVE NEWS. WE ARE WATCHING AND WAITING WITH YOU. RV READY??

9-1-2011 Guru Ghost (OkieOilMan site) OK WORD OUT OF IRAQ --IT IS DUE TO BE RELEASED THERE THIS AFTERNOON SO THE POSSIBILITY OF IT NOT BEING IN THE USA TILL TOMMOROW IS NOW IN PLAY AND POSSIBLE BUT IT DID R'V.

9-1-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man THE R/V HAS TAKEN PLACE IN IRAQ AND IS TO BE LIVE ON THE BANK SCREENS IN THE USA TODAY ACCORDING TO IRAQ SOURCE, THIS IS THE BEST INFORMATION SOURCE AVAILABLE. I BELIEVE THE SOURCES ARE 100% ACCURATE.

9-1-2011 Guru ScottiG The activation is beginning. The ground is rumbling as one source put it! One of these sources has been 100% thus far. What we have been waiting for is on the verge of release...Yes I said released...the CBI is in the process of activating the rates into the system! The rates are suppose to be in the banks today! We have no control over the timing. This is a fluid situation. Word is that we will see it...TODAY

9-1-2011 Guru Poppy2 JUST HAD ANOTHER CALL RECONFIRMAING THAT ANOTHER BANKER MADE A STATEMENT HE IS EXPECTING RV RATE TO BE LIVE SOMETIME TOMORROW [Thursday]. MAN THIS IS GETTING BETTER EVERY MIN.

9-1-2011 Guru Med I WAS CONFUSED BY SOME WHO THINK IT COULD HAPPEN NOW OR TOMORROW, IT CANNOT. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO EXPECT UNTIL THEY COME BACK IN SESSION. IT WILL TAKE A VOTE AND THIS, AS WE ALL KNOW, IS IMPOSSIBLE WHEN THEY ARE ON VACATION.

9-1-2011 Guru Adam Montana there is no way the RV can be announced Sept 1. we need AT LEAST 5 more days to see movement on the HCL, now plan on a couple days of great news surrounding that, and possibly the GOI firmly planted, once that happens, we'll see Chapter 7 lifted, this will also take a few days to resolve, do the math here - we are at LEAST 7 Iraqi working days from Chapter 7 being lifted. I believe they can Revalue the Dinar on the SAME DAY as the official lifting of Chapter 7...it a very real possibility, No promise on a date... but we're so dang close I can smell it! now let's do this rv!!!!

9-1-2011 Guru Phoenix3333 The IQD is still unchanged, it is still at the artificial program rate - not for long though. This week is a prime window from the 28th - 3rd, things are looking good. They are continuously putting out articles about the removal of the zeroes and increase the value of the Iraqi dinar. A lot of people say there are some things that need to be done, I'm not so sure. Be on alert for big news, expect the unexpected...we are right on the verge of this

9-1-2011 Guru ScottiG hearing that we are in the final position. The signal for the activation of the new value to the IQD has been given and all that is left is for it to come on down to the banks INTERNATIONALLY ALL AT ONCE!!!!!

9-1-2011 Guru Poppy2 UPDATED INFORMATION FROM THE RABBI, A GREAT MAN OF HONOR...HE SAID THAT WE AND MANY OTHER COUNTRIES HAD SEVERAL DIGNITARIES IN IRAQ TILL THIS MORNING AND THEY HAD FINISHED AND AGREED AND BEEN INFORMED THE RV IS COMPLETED . THEN I HAVE RECIEVED 4 SOURCES FROM SCOTTYG , AND A COUPLE MORE SOLID SOURCES THAT THEY EXPECT THE RV TO BE LIVE WHEN OUR BANKS OPEN IN THE MORNING. ONE OF THESE SOURCES IS A PRIVATE BANKER FROM NY.

9-1-2011 Guru Bulldog75 WE ARE NOW AT A 98.35% RATE POST PROBABILITY. ALL PREVIOUS POST EARLIER TODAY/TONIGHT ARE GOOD TO GO; WE ARE GREEN LIGHT READY AND APPARENTLY READY FOR AN IMMEDIATE POST RATE THROUGH THIS CONTINUING PERFECT WINDOW SITUATION. WHAT A SEPT 1 THIS SHOULD BE.
"Follow the Money"