From Thin Air - New Dinar RV Thread

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: From Thin Air - New Dinar RV Thread

Post by notorial dissent »

And I'm 99.9999% certain they're all loopy as loons.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The Spiritually-In-Tune Boy Who Cried Wolf

Once there was a village of sheepherders who lived in fear of losing their sheep to wolves. They decided to have someone watch the sheep with instructions to sound the alarm. One day they left a spiritually attuned boy at the flocks, who soon got bored with this task. After all, away from the village he had no internet access so he could check on the status of the Dinar RV, deliveries of the Freedom Program packies, or get the latest word on what was really happening from Sorcha Faal. As the boredom grew, the boy decided to have some fun. He went running back to the village shouting, “Wolf! Wolf!” and roused the shepherds. For an hour or so was the center of attention, even more than when he claimed online that he had NESARA information from a contact 38 levels above the president! So, the next day he did it again, but this time got grumbling from the shepherds when they found no evidence of sheep being attacked by a wolf. After a couple of stern warnings about false alarms, they left. The next day the boy was roused from daydreaming, er, lightworker visualization, by the sounds of the sheep being attacked by an actual wolf. “Wolf! Wolf!” screamed the boy as he ran into the village, but the shepherds figured it was another false alarm and went back to dipping, shearing, and dressing their ewe girlfriends in lingerie. Finally, the boy convinced them but by then it was too late, the wolf had slaughtered enough sheep to open a mutton shop in the neighboring village.

The villagers were angry with the boy, but an old new-ager defended him, saying it was actually high spiritual wisdom for the boy to lie about the wolf the first two times. Since we all make our own realities, the villagers becoming convinced that a wolf was not attacking the sheep and that it was only the boy telling tales would make it so. Unfortunately, one or more of the villagers had some doubts, which brought back fear that manifested itself as the wolf’s attack. Thus, it wasn’t the boy’s fault, but the fault of those who weren’t convinced he was lying. The villagers looked confused for a few moments, then grabbed the boy and the smug-looking new-ager, took them to the sheep pen, dipped and sheared them, rode them to the edge of town on a rail, and told them never to come back.

A year later the shepherd’s village had gone bankrupt but the boy and old new-ager were making a good living hosting a sheep-consciousness website. Not only were there donations and high-priced weekend seminars, there was also a “find the perfect ewe” website for lonely, out-of-work shepherds, some of them from the boy’s old village. The moral of the story? There’s a good living in crying “Wolf” if you have the right audience. By the way, from the Dinar Guru site:

9-6-2011 Guru Med WE FINALLY HAVE A DATE AND WE KNOW IT IS A LAW. WE ALSO KNOW THAT CBI DOES NOT OR IS NOT ASKING PERMISSION OF PARLIAMENT TO RV, THEY ARE ONLY ASKING THEM TO APPROVE THE PRINT, THE NEW PRINT OF CURRENCY. THE FIRST READING WILL BE THURSDAY THE 8TH FOR CBI'S REQUEST. THEY DID NOT HAVE TO GIVE APPROVAL FOR THE VALUATION OF THE DINAR. THERE YOU HAVE IT GANG, IT IS OFFICIAL SO FAR THAT THURSDAY IS THE DAY.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Trouble in paradise. After only a few years of being 100% wrong, some are starting to question OkieOilMan's veracity.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011
Okie - Questions about his intel reports from the readers

I am being bombarded with readers inquiries per Okie's intel reports and need to put the questions out to you.

Does anyone know ---

Is Okie, the infamous Dinar Intel guru influenced by the Bush Cabal and especially Cheney?
Is Okie deliberating putting out misleading information for the Federal Reserve Bank?
Is Okie a 'professional writer' experienced in deceptive writing?

These are the questions being asked.

I personally like the Oakie character and the way he writes.

Can anyone provide the 'other side of the story' from behind those curtains.
Posted by John MacHaffie at 7:45 AM

8 comments:

Anonymous said...
[N]One of these days, Oakie 'Snake oil man' will get it right.
September 6, 2011 8:59 AM

Anonymous said...
He is just an ego maniac with a god complex. he had NO official contacts and is just trying to sound wise and important.
He rejects the WGS is needed before an RV can happen.
That should tell you right there that he is nuts.

September 6, 2011 10:04 AM

Anonymous said...
Funny thing is NOBODY seems to know... Also, I find it funny that on "his" site if you even come close to question him or his statements it's an instant get burned at the stake. He talks about not following any man "thats a cult", however the way people act there sure seems exactly like what a cult is... People really need to take the Dinar glasses off and take a look around... You say it's happening tonight or in the morning instant top rung pedestal. If you say I just don't see it or question that as to why the pitch forks and torches come out... NUFF SAID... lmao
September 6, 2011 11:47 AM

Anonymous said...
How many hours of 'free of charge' work has been put into our lives by each of us, without DEMANDING respect or appreciation for what we do? OKIE and his followers demand exactly that!
Excuse me please? Just too many excuses for why we can't see the change?
Agree with 10:04 = NUFF SAID
leave the believing to his followers.
regards
camilla
September 6, 2011 12:57 PM

Anonymous said...
He's in the same league with Fulford, Poof, Nidle and Casper. A con artist!
September 6, 2011 1:19 PM

Anonymous said...
LISTENING TO THE CALL DONE BY MR. TEMAN
HE STATED THAT THE RE WOULD NOT HAPPEN UNTIL THE PP ARE DONE. IN OTHER WORDS, MY UNDERSTANDING OF WHAT HE STATED THE FUNDS FROM THE WGS IS NEEDED TO PAY THE MONIEES TOR THOSE HOLDING RV'S. PERHAPS SOMEONE COULD POST THE LINKFROM THIS CALL OR MYABE SOMEONE COULD TRANSCRIBE IT. JUST A THOUGHTT, WE HAVE NOT RECEEIVED THE PP YET. WHEN IS THE BIG QUESTION. DID ANYONE ELSE HEAR THIS CALL WITH MR. TEMAN, WHAT ARE YOUR THOOUGHTS. THANKSS.
September 6, 2011 1:39 PM

Anonymous said...
I have dinars and am invested in the Freedom prosperity program. Whether Okie is a fluke, who knows and furthermore, who cares.
If you folks will think back how long Poof and Casper have been writing updates about the prosperity programs, compare with Okie's dinar updates, and then determine that no one has it right. I don't know how the dinar connects with the global settlements but we will see.
Here's my opinion of the real truth.........No one is going to get anything from any of the programs. We have all been had. Don't you folks know that the powers that be have stolen the money. Think about this - do you honestly think that if you invest a few hundred dollars that you are going to get a return of a million. maybe more. maybe less. You are dreaming. All of this is nothing but a pipe dream, dinars included. Global settlements - no such thing. Just you wait and see...........
The sooner we move on and forget about the pie in the sky the better off we will be. If you are retired, enjoy your retirement on what you get monthly and if you are still working age - find a job if you can.
Don't you folks realize that our glorious president does not want anyone to earn a living. He was elected with money from the middle eastern countries with the intent to bring down our country and make us dependent on government. Don't you folks realize that all the closed military bases are being converted to fema camps to put us when we get hungry, have no money and no food, no home and no place to go. Hitler is back and there's not a whole hell of a lot we can do except vote him out next year. I hope next year won't be too late. As for Middle East - they hate us and do you think they are going to reward us with cash from our dinars?
I hope I am wrong - everyone pray that I am.
I'm just a negative old creep who knows the score.
September 6, 2011 1:45 PM

Anonymous said...
DOES ANYONE OUT KNOW HOW TO CONTACT MR. TEMANAND ASKE HIME IT THIS IS REALLY TRUE, WILL WE EVER SEE A DIME FROM PP WGSHE S AID HE HAS BEEN IN ON THE WGS FROM THE START. PLEASE ASK HIM TO COME DO ANOTHER CALL AND PROVEDE US WITH SOME CONCRETE ANSWERS
September 6, 2011 1:59 PM

Can anyone provide the 'other side of the story' from behind those curtains? I'll take a shot at 'er!

Is Okie, the infamous Dinar Intel guru influenced by the Bush Cabal and especially Cheney?

Okie has many influences. The vast majority are pulled directly from his butt. I'm not saying members of the Bush Cabal, especially Cheney, couldn't be among these, but I would think they have better taste.

Is Okie deliberating putting out misleading information for the Federal Reserve Bank?

Okie is deliberately putting out misleading information because he enjoys doing it.

Is Okie a 'professional writer' experienced in deceptive writing?

I don't think so. Most professional writers are much better at making sense. They have also been trained how to write in both upper and lower case, not just with the CAPS LOCK "on."

By the way - one online meaning for WGS is "Waste Gas System."
"Follow the Money"
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

I would definitely place Okie Oil Man as king of the waste gas system

Dratzo!
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

MacHaffie had a "BS Intel" poll on his website, here are his and others comments about the results.

Wednesday, September 7, 2011
John's Commentary On BS Intel Poll
This is the Personal Opinion of John for your consideration:

Your vote tally for most BS Intel operative resulted in Okie as the leader.

Okie obviously is in bed with the Dark Cabal, ie Cheney and the Federal Reserve. And his attempts at Intel per the RV is a joke. We all have been off on intel predictions, but Okie's batting average is dismal. Okie has an agenda for the Dark Cabal and it shows big time. His writing style is very folksy which I do like. My prayers for his conversion to the light and to stop misleading the people.

I got upset at Casper's continued "deliveries tomorrow" which is reflected in his 2nd place in the vote tally.

Per myself - yea I am full of BS myself --- BUT I don't make it up --- Garbage In Garbage Out. I am just a messenger of intel which I relay to my readers. Those who deliberately try to deceive the people will be revealed.

John

Posted by John MacHaffie at 5:56 AM

10 comments:

Anonymous said...
Even if there were deliveries of prosperity packs, St Germain funds and a Dinar RV, the dark cabal won't let it happen until all fiat currencies are worthless. Guess you could use your new found wealth of fiat paper to plaster your walls or fireplace fuel.
September 7, 2011 7:05 AM

Anonymous said...
John,
is it possible, just possible, that the following are participants in the Dark Cabal's Project HOPIUM:
Reevaluation of the Dinar, without equal denomination making people rich
Casper
Poof
Galactic Federation of this and that that are arriving real soon now
Just keep feeding the people their dose of Hopium
to keep them complacent so they don't grab for the ropes. People in Philippines, Tunisia, and Egypt got rid of their dictators with nothing more then demos and stones, but 300 million *armed* Americans can't get rid of their dictatorship. Maybe because 150 million American "men" don't have any balls or brains and are afraid of their own shadows ???? It is difficult to find any other reasons.
If the truth hurts, than so be it.
"They" will not solve the problems. "You" putting your life on the line with only 10 million others will. But "you" have to be ready to sacrifice your life for freedom instead of waiting for "them" to solve the problems. Sitting in a chair and buying Dinar will not change anything because there will probably never be anything gained, except more time for the dictatorship. If you really want to change anything make yourself a target for bullets, along with 10 million others.
Remember the Chinese fellow who stood in front of a monstrous tank and when the tank veered around him, he stepped to the side to block it again? Does any American have that much courage? I think not.
THAT IS THE PROBLEM.
September 7, 2011 7:25 AM

Anonymous said...
I totally agree with everything you wrote!
September 7, 2011 7:39 AM

Anonymous said...
FINALLY!!! YOU GET IT!!! Okie get his intel from the DARK CABAL aka Cheney!!!
September 7, 2011 7:47 AM

Anonymous said...
It could all be a ruse to keep us complacent and quiet while all the dirty details are being worked out by the dark cabal. It would help if we had some names...
When you stop to analyze it, everything in the "Program" could be said about the Islamo-Fascist NWO. For example:
Program...distribution of wealth
Islam...down with capitalism and redistribution
Program...forgiveness of debt
Islam...Sharia law's forgiveness of debt
Program...Dinar RV
Islam...hegemony of the dinar and destruction of the US dollar
Like the previous writer asked...where are our leaders? What are they doing? Why aren't they bravely speaking out? All they have to do is speak out and the American people will rally around them. If not, we deserve the ill fate that is coming!
Sorry...but Casper is the only one who speaks the truth about the current administration, the situation, and calls it what it is. The others all coat everything with either sugar or aspartame, which everyone seems to like regardless of its effect on their well-being. Ugh!
September 7, 2011 8:56 AM

Miyushu said...
I think the Law of Attraction is a major element in this. Just because most people think this means this only works in bringing good stuff...the truth is...it can bring the opposite and everything in betwen. I am reflecting upon what is going on with myself, with regards to my thoughts and feelings, and what I found is that although I want the RV to happen NOW, ASAP, YESTERDAY, TOMORROW...the feelings behind my thoughts are not in sync. Feelings are, oddly enough, full of the complete opposite. Therefore, the vibrations don't match. I would bet a pocketful of dinar that if each of you pay attention to this within yourselves...you might find you are too. Maybe all of us need to take responsibility for the "IN-TELL" our "inner gurus" are is projecting.
September 7, 2011 8:59 AM

Anonymous said...
on your dark cabal survey -- don't we need a choice for
all of the above?
September 7, 2011 9:40 AM

Anonymous said...
I guess the Law of Attraction could be the Biblical term for "faith". Nevertheless, HE wants us to have faith in HIM, not in ourselves, our thinking capacity or our abilities.
September 7, 2011 10:36 AM

Anonymous said...
Miyushu I am in sync with you. I am in agreement.
September 7, 2011 10:17 PM

And what did the winner, Okie, have to say yesterday?

9-7-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man THERE ARE MANY VARIABLES IN PLAY IN IRAQ PRESENTLY. 1 IS THE FACT KURDISTAN IS PUSHING FOR MALIKI TO BE REMOVED. ALLAWAI AND THE PRESIDENTIAL COUNCIL WANTS THE BULK OF THE POWER IN THEIR HANDS. MALIKI HAS BEEN GIVEN TILL TOMMOROW AS A DEADLINE AND WHAT THAT IS CONCERNING I DO NOT KNOW AT THIS TIME. SADYR, WHICH WIELDS A GREAT POWER, HAS ALSO ENDORSED THIS DEADLINE. I WISH I KNEW WHAT THAT DEADLINE WAS CONCERNING AND WHETHER IT HAS ANY IMPLICATIONS ON THE R/V OR NOT. FROM MY UNDERSTANDING AND SOURCES, THE R/V CAN NOT (CAN'T) BE WITHDRAWN AND HAS BEEN ACTIVATED ALREADY IN IRAQ AND WE ARE AWAITING ON WORLD WIDE ACTIVATION. ONCE AGAIN---I WAS TOLD WE ARE ON A HOUR TO HOUR WATCH NOW.

9-7-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man I TRIED MY BEST THIS MORNING TO LET THE CAT OUT OF THE BAG--WHEN I SAID HOUR BY HOUR---NOW YOU KNOW WHY I STATED THAT--I WAS PLEDGED TO SECRECY. BY NOW I SUPPOSE EVERYONE IS HEARING THE NEWS CIRCULATING. I WAS INFORMED IT HAD R/V'D IN IRAQ AND AM WORKING ON VERIFICATION, BUT MY SOURCE'S ARE GOOD ...R/V---R/V---R/V
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

By the way, I would like to let all of you who invested in the “Buy Deep Knight a Porsche” prosperity program that just because none of the promised returns were real doesn’t mean I was full of BS. I was just passing along information from others, and I blame Cheney and the Dark Cabal. Besides, I have information from a good source who’s been 100% correct except in his information that you will be getting deliveries of over $1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 today and that at least 100 supermodels will call you begging for a date this weekend. I have confirmed this every which way but loose, still, if it doesn’t happen remember that I’m only the messenger and believe the stuff I spew myself, so it’s not my fault.

Also, due to the continued success of my proven programs, I am offering all those who have been clamoring for more my latest verified investment program, “Buy Deep Knight a Home in Malibu.” Simply send me a loan for $1000 (this is actually an investment but I need to call it a “loan” to keep the Dark Cabal from knowing about it), in cash, wrapped in aluminum foil, by FedEx next day delivery. For every dollar invested you will make approximately one billion dollars once my prime bank St. Dinar world trust matures. And your return is guaranteed! I personally guarantee that I will return an e-mail with a good excuse every time you send me an e-mail complaining that it didn’t happen, which won’t happen, because it will happen! My intel sources say that it's already happened in Iraq, and they've never been wrong except for those few times every day over the last couple of years.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

After “outing” OkieOilMan as a disinformation agent and member of the Dark CueBall yesterday, MacHaffie quotes him today! Also, the non-Okie stuff is manic and crazed, but good (if perhaps long, even though I removed most of it as it was originally 15 pages) reading.

Thursday, September 8, 2011
Dinar Intel 9-8-11

Bama as seen in OOMC Thursday Morning

8:27 AM [DinarWishes] [bama] You want the truth? You can't handle the truth! Son, we live in a world that has rumors. And those rumors have to be guarded by Dinarians with guts. Who's gonna do it? You? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for the RV and you curse the Intel. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know: that rumor's death, while tragic, probably saved rates. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves rates...You don't want the truth. Because deep down, in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that chat. You NEED me on that chat. We use words like honor, intel, loyalty...we use these words as the backbone to a life spent finding something RV related. You use 'em as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and logs on under the blanket of the very website we provide, then questions the manner in which we provide it! I'd rather you just said thank you and went on your way!

Med chat 11:56pm late Wed/Thurs Dinar Speculator
Med says t o (23:56:50):
HEY ALL
Med --> I HOPE THIS IS THE SANE GROUP
Med --> CUZ THE LAST ONE WAS ON THE VERGE
SpankyI --> hey Med(})
Med --> HEY
Med --> YOU KNOW SPRAKY
Med --> I SHOULD HAVE CHANGED IT TO SPANKME i
Med --> NOT SPANKY
Med --> LOL
SpankyI --> lol
irishbrian --> Hi Med missed you earlier but read history you did have fun 8-)
Med --> YOU KNOW
Med --> IT AMAZES ME
Med --> HOW FAST ANY INFO IS FORGOTTEN
Med --> LIKE I SAID LONG TIME AGO
Med --> IT REMINDS ME OF KIDDIE BASKETBALL
yoyomama --> hi med
Med --> BALL GOES LEFT
Med --> 10 KIDS RUN TO THE LEFT
Med --> BALL GOES RIGHT'
Med --> 10 KIDS RUN TO THE RIGHT
Med --> HI YO YO'
zeke5000 says (23:59:44):
hey med
littlecisco --> definitely sane here! been resolute about this from the beginning!
irishbrian --> You know what it is Med? I think people are scared this will not really come through for them and are sooo easy to be taken of track!
Med --> HI ZEKE
Med --> I KNOW THAT IS IT
Med --> BUT
Med --> IT IS A RISK

My Friend Freeway Bill's comments from this evening :)
(Exploding Butterfly post in OOMF)

FREEWAY BILL: Oh, I forgot .... Look for the RV tonight into tomorrow as IMO this baby will come out before O's big speech. That's all. Evening folks, have been on the phone all day and night for three days. Had banks in U.S. Territory calling telling me they were going to start cashing out at 1 p.m. today. Then they were absolutely going to start at 4 p.m.. Reason is that it is going to be activated very very soon, as soon as in a few hours but absolutely (and you know I never say that) by Sunday night because everything is done.
[More of the same removed]

Okie Oil Man chat on OOM it has RV'd and trying to confrim

I TRIED MY BEST THIS MORNING TO LET THE CAT OUT OF THE BAG--WHEN I SAID HOUR BY HOUR---NOW YOU KNOW WHY I STATED THAT--I WAS PLEDGED TO SECRECY

9:06 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] COMPUTER KEEPS KICKING ME TO GHOST MODE
9:07 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] A GOOD OLE R/V WILL MAKE ANY SITE CRASH
9:07 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] BY NOW I SUPPOSE EVERYONE IS HEARING THE NEWS CIRCULATING
9:09 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] R/V---R/V---R/V

9:10 PM [asells] REALLY? You are NOT kidding? ANY RATE? IS THat the NEWS? HAS it happened? ARE WE THERE!
Sep 7 9:17 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] I WAS INFORMED IT HAD R/V'D IN IRAQ AND AM WORKING ON VERIFICATION BUT MY SOURCE'S ARE GOOD
Sep 7 9:18 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] THE MOST EXCITING TIME OF OUR LIFE AND WE CAN'T COMMUNICATE-----ROTTEN LUCK

Sep 7 9:20 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] SOURCE REPORTED TO ME LAST NIGHT BUT I WAS PLEDGED TO SECRECY--THATS WHY I POSTED THIS MORNING---HOUR TO HOUR-----HOPE SOME OF YOU CAUGHT THE DRIFT
Sep 7 9:20 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] DANG SERVER----AND WE PAY FOR THIS ROTTEN SERVICE---WE SHOULD GET A REFUND

10:08 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] THERE ARE MUCH SPECULATION NOW ABOUT THE R/V HAVING ALREADY OCCURED IN IRAQ. I AM WORKING ON DIFINITIVE --POSITIVE--CONFIRMABLE CONFIRMATION PRESENTLY. I AM GETTING INTEL POURING IN FROM MANY SOURCES ALL SAYING YES AND NO---SO I WAIT FOR CONFIRMATION BUT SOMETHING IS DEFINITELY HAPPENING AS FAR AS THE INTEL IS CONCERNED--I WILL POST MORE AS I GET IT

10:26 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] THE NEWS THAT SCOTTI-G POSTED EARLIER TODAY WAS MIS-INTERPERTATED--WHAT HE MEANT WAS THE R/V WAS NOT ANNOUNCED IN IRAQ LAST NIGHT AFTER NIGHTLY PRAYERS. WHAT WAS ANNOUNCED WAS THE COUNTERFEIT DETECTING MACHINES WAS DISPERSED TO THE MERCHANTS TO HELP THEM COUNTER FUNNY MONEY---NOW THAT SAYS SOMETHING--ALSO GETTING REPORTS IN OF PRICE CHANGES WITH THE MERCHANTS TODAY--THERE ARE MORE INTEL THAN I CAN POST---I REALLY THINK SOMETHING MONUMENTAL IS TRANSPIRING AND WILL DO MY BEST TONIGHT TO FIND OUT WHAT IS TRUELY GOING ON.

10:28 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] SHABBI IS NOW BACK IN LONDON FOR THE MINERAL PROMOTION CONFERENCE--I JUST CAN'T SEE HIM GOING THERE WITH A CURRENCY WITH LITTLE VALUE---THE R/V MAY HAVE OCCURED AND WE JUST DON'T HAVE THE PROOF RIGHT NOW TO SEE--I AM ON TOP OF THIS

10:29 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] I WISH I COULD OFFICIALLY CALL THE R/V BUT AT THE MOMENT ALL I CAN DO IS WAIT FOR CONFIRMATION OR A DEBUNK--IN ANY CASE I WILL POST THE RESULTS---I HAVE CALLS PLACED AROUND THE GLOBE AND AM AWAITING AN ANSWER

The below posts were in our 10pm email
[No they’re not, I edited them out]

Med's Chat on 9/07/11 @ 6:57 PM CST from Dinar Speculator
Med says to (18:57:04):
NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS
BREAKING NEWSBREAKING NEWSBREAKING
Med says to (18:58:39):
TODAY.....9/7/2011.....BRITISH NEWS CNTV REPORTS THAT IRAQ HAS AGREED TO REVALUE THEIR CURRENCY.....REPORTS THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ
I WATCHED IT MYSELF

foamgod says to (18:59:13):
they said in 2 to 3 years
Med says to (18:59:20):
NO THEY SAID TWO
'AND IT SAID THAT TO IMPLEMENT
AS IN HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE TO GET THE 30 TRILLION BACK
ALSO CBI SAID IT WOULD TAKE THAT LONG FOR THE PEOPLE OF IRAQ TO BELIEVE IN THE NEWDINAR
AND TO USE IT OVER THE USD
YOU GOT TO PAY ATTENTION
OTHERWISE YOU MISS IT

NOW DID YOU EXPECT THIS NEWS GUY
TO EXPLAIN ALL WHAT I CAN EXPLAIN IN LIKE 30 SECONDS
IMPOSSIBLE
AND HE ONLY GOT A DOC OF WHAT TO SAY
SO NOW WE DONT BELIEVE THEY AGREED TO REVALUE
OK FINE WITH ME
I GOT FAMILY COMING OVER GANG

[More edited out]

Scotti G latest post Wed. evening
This post just came in to my friend God's son ! Now it comes from one of the many sources I have been blessed to hear from over the last 9+ months. I am being told that the RV was announced in evening prayers. I He further announced that all the shopkeepers in the marketplace have a machine to scan the new currency to verify if it is good or counterfeit. Do not read more into the video than is here. Do not speculate about LOP that is not what they are talking about!
PLEASE DO NOT RUN WILD. WE DO NOT HAVE CONFIRMATION YET. I TRUST OUR SOURCE BUT I AM AWAITING MORE INFORMATION........LET'S BE CAUTIOUSLY OPTIMISTIC!!!!!
I did not go into all the information I received. I cannot give you any more details at this time. I hope everyone will be responsible and not go wild with this. I just want you to know that it looks like we are extremely close!

[Even more editing]

Bear and Okies chat at OOM on Wed afternoon
12:15 PM [bear5642] SOCAL I DONT SEE IT BEING DELAYED ANY LONGER AND OKIE AND I HAVE SOME REAL RELAIBLE SOURCES AND I WAS FORTUNATE TO RECENTLY ADD A COUPLE OF CONGRESSAMN TO THAT LSIT AN DTHEY KNOW IM A MINSTER AND I WILL HOLD THEM ACCOUNTABLE
12:16 PM [..OKIE OIL MAN] THERE ARE MANY VARIABLES IN PLAY IN IRAQ PRESENTLY. 1 IS THE FACT KURDISTAN IS PUSHING FOR MALIKI TO BE REMOVED. ALLAWAI AND THE PRESIDENTIAL COUNCIL WANTS THE BULK OF THE POWER IN THEIR HANDS. MALIKI HAS BEEN GIVEN TILL TOMMOROW AS A DEADLINE AND WHAT THAT IS CONCERNING I DO NOT KNOW AT THIS TIME. SADYR WHICH WIELDS A GREAT OF POWER HAS ALSO ENDORSED THIS DEADLINE. I WISH I KNEW WHAT THAT DEADLINE WAS CONCERNING AND WHETHER IT HAS ANY IMPLICATIONS ON THE R/V OR NOT. BUT FROM MY UNDERSTANDING AND SOURCES THE R/V CAN NOT (CAN'T) BE WITHDRAWN AND HAS BEEN ACTIVATED ALREADY IN IRAQ AND WE ARE AWAITING ON WORLD WIDE ACTIVATION. ONCE AGAIN---I WAS TOLD WE ARE ON A HOUR TO HOUR WATCH NOW.
12:18 PM [bear5642] FYI I WOULD LIKE TO SATRT ANOTHER CHATROOM WITH OKIE, SCOTTIG AND POPY2 AFTER THE RV TO KEEP PEOPLE INFORMED ABOUT WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON AND OKIE JUST SAID WHAT WE ALREADY KNOW ON OUR SIDE AND HE IS 100% CORRECT AS USUAL.
Ghost - THNX BEAR--IT'S NICE TO SEE SOMEONE AGREE WITH ME----HA HA
12:19 PM [bear5642] I ACN TELL YOU PEOPLE IN HERE YOU AHVE NOM IDEA HOW MANT PEOPLE WAY UP THIS LADDER NO THE "COWBOY" OKIE OIL MAN AND THATS A FACT

TerryK Quick Chat in GET Chat Room
12:24 PM [soccermama] [tERRYK POST 9/7/11 8:30 AM PDT
[terryk] HEY ALL
[terryk] JUST STOPPED IN TO SAY GOOD MORNING AS I HEAD OUT THE DOOR TO CINCINNATI, OH
[terryk] GOING TO CHECK SOME THINGS OUT
[terryk] HEARING THAT THIS CANT GO PAST TOMORROW NIGHT NOW
[terryk] AND THIS CAN POP AT ANY TIME
[terryk] SO HI AND SEE YA' ALL LATER TONIGHT
[terryk] GOD BLESS

this is Foghorn post on OOM for $3.68
Hello everybody, I just got off the phone with my brother and for those of you who haven't heard before, he is VP for one of the big four banks in CA. I called him because of all of this changing rate talk, and asked him if he has seen anything different. I also mentioned to him what is being said about the rate going up, This is what he told me.
Their bank is still seeing the rate in amber at $3.68 and other banker friends across the country are also seeing this rate appear.
He explained to me, that once a rate appears on the screen in amber it typically NEVER changes from that rate.
He also explained to me that the excact date for these things to happen are guarded very closely, and that if that information was easy to get, like some of these gurus claim. corporate investors (who he deals with) would be paying top dollar to investigators all the time to receive this information. It's simply not that readily available for obvious reasons.
Note: The country code for Iraq's currency may very well be 368 as stated by others, My brother has 25 plus years of experience handling investment and such, this is NOT a mis-interpretation of that fact.
The fact that it's appearing on screens across tha country, indicates that this is in the process of showing.
That's the scoop I got from someone I trust and totally believe.

[ditto]

Announcement 9-7-2011 15;40
"The word today is that we will have a delivery between today and tomorrow
and the Dinar will be in hand to go to the bank between tomorrow and
Friday."
The Monoco 57 nation event isn't hurting us..
[4:29:42 PM] brokenwrench: and if that doesn't happen it will be Tuesday
next week

Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:28 AM

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
14,737 words. Someone spent an awful lot of time on this and yet the bad guys still run this country. I can sum it up in 3 words ... WILL NOT HAPPEN.
September 8, 2011 9:01 AM

Anonymous said...
All that jelly, and no toast.
There has been NO R/V.
The WGS must start first.
No WGS = NO R/V
Okie is a dellusional oil worker who has been sniffing too much petroleum fumes.
September 8, 2011 9:41 AM

Anonymous said...
Same ole crap. "It's gonna happen tonight, tomorrow at the latest". Get a life Oakie and tell Cheney and Clinton you're tired of working for them.
September 8, 2011 10:17 AM
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

Yep, Oakie Doakie's got himself some "REAL RELAIBLE" soursces, alright.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

notorial dissent wrote:Yep, Oakie Doakie's got himself some "REAL RELAIBLE" soursces, alright.
9-8-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man THE DATE IS SET IN GRANITE AND IS NOT FAR OFF. WE HAVE PLEDGED OURSELVES TO SECRECY--NOT BEING COY---JUST HONORING OUR WORD TO THE TOP INTEL PROVIDER POSSIBLE THAT IS IN CONTROL OF THE SITUATION. IF YOU LISTEN CLOSELY----YOU WILL HEAR THE FAT LADY DOING HER VOCAL CORD EXERCISE. WHATS GOING TO BE FUNNY IS VERY SOON ALL THOSE THAT HAS BEEN CALLING THIS A SCAM WILL BE EATING THEIR OWN WORDS

I'm listening closely, and all I hear is the fat lady snoring after yet another evening of guzzling cheap wine. No doubt how Mrs. OkieOilMan copes with living with Okie and his never-ending-but-never-delivered promises of fulfillment.

9-8-2011 Guru Bear5642 THIS RIDE IS COMING TO AN END, THE SOURCE IS AN UNBELIEVABLE SOURCE AND YOU PROBABLY WOULDNT BELIEVE ME IF I TOLD. I WILL NOT...BE SPECIFIC SO I CAN PROTECT THE CONFIDENTAILITY OF MY CONTACTS, BUT I TELL YOU THIS IS HUGE. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW REAL THIS IS AND I BELIEVE FOX JUST LET THE CAT OUT OF THE BAG LOL
Nothing was delivered
And I tell this truth to you
Not out of spite or anger
But simply because it's true
Now, I hope you won't object to this
Giving back all what you owe
The fewer words you have to waste on this
The sooner you can go.

Nothing is better, nothing is best
Take care of your health and get plenty of rest.

Nothing was delivered
But I can't say I sympathize
With what your fate is going to be
Yes, for telling all those lies
Now you must provide some answers
For what you sold has not been received
And the sooner you come up with them
The sooner you can leave.

-Bob Dylan
UPDATE! MacHaffie has posted the source of these on his RAP-NESARA forum. He doesn't say if this is because he believes it to be accurate or yet another example of a supposed link to the Dark CueBall, er, Cabal. I find it interesting that it only took him 6 months to start to question the "within a few days" promises of this scam.
"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

"THE SOURCE IS UNBELIEVABLE...."

Couldn't have said it better, myself.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent

Guru Bear5642 wrote:THE SOURCE IS AN UNBELIEVABLE SOURCE AND YOU PROBABLY WOULDNT BELIEVE ME IF I TOLD.
Unbelievable yeah, and you're right, I don't believe you.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Saturday, September 10, 2011
Reader's opinion on O taking credit for PP & Dinars - Is This Possible?
Submitted by Rich - Thanks

As I see it, with all the news over the past 3-4 days about the PP's and Dinar about to come forth like a whirlwind, O had to quickly make a speech about getting another $500 billion to stimulate the economy for jobs that will "quickly" put people to work.

Whether he gets the funds or not doesn't really matter because all he has to do in his next speech is his usual (lie) to the world because all of a sudden he strategically placed the funds where jobs could "quickly" get people hired. Now with that said; the PP's and Dinar are "quickly" and very quietly coming on line and that will cause over 330,000+ multimillionaires, thus causing many to quit their jobs so the unemployed can take them; bring many hidden inventions out of peoples garages into the manufacturing areas, also over 3,000 hidden (shelved) technologies of the past 100 yrs. to come on line, causing many jobs to open for new buildings to be built (more jobs) creating thousands of jobs in many States and, businesses to hire for mass production; houses to be built for the PP and Dinar people (causing more jobs) thousands of vehicles being bought causing the automotive industries to come back to life to make vehicles and also suppliers(more jobs) for parts etc. Furniture stores to hire and build more furniture for hundreds of thousands of homes and clothing stores to hire, etc. You all get the idea.

AND who will get all the credit of this explosion of jobs!; why the Big O ,himself (THE PEOPLES SAVIOR).

There will be no broadcast of the Dinar RVing or the PP's being delivered He has it all perfectly planned.

JUST MY OPINION and I know I only touched on a small fraction of jobs. Forgot about the millions of potholes and hundreds of thousands of bridges that are in dire need of repairs, etc..

Posted by John MacHaffie at 6:59 AM

So, that's why we haven't heard about the RV (revaluation) or the PP (PeePee) happening, so that nasty Obama can take credit for the improvement in the economy caused by this huge influx of money! Then again, I thought he was the one blocking these. But that's how these Illuminati work, in ways unfathomable to normal earth humans. Rule of thumb - if it doesn't make sense, you know it's true and the New World Order is behind it! Just ask Sorcha Faal.

Dinar Intel Update 9-10-11
Dan: Some things happened today. (From 9-9-11 evening)

Tony: I’ve gotten several calls today…. Calls from mods… a lot of the
stuff you are seeing on the other boards is what I am hearing. Heard
anytime from 2 o’clock on. Heard the rate has been pushed through the
ust, and passed on to financial institutions, forex, banks etc… got
that from the ust and from east and west coast banks as well. Said
they actually got the rate from them today. That they had the live
rates. Some people in NY out of the banking system and the money
system said they got the rate today. Got the live rate today. Heard
anytime after 2 est.

Even heard supposed to happen before 6 o’clock but O stopped it and
wanted to do it after his speech. Again we wait. All good news. The
banks always said they saw the rate but never for the live rate pushed
to them. The other institutions never got the live rate. The Forex
said live sitting on the board. They see it, have a green light…

My information is all positive as well. I think it is some time before Sunday. There is an announcement by A on Sunday.

A Global monetary stimulus…. That package… they also said this
weekend. Imo tied to A’s speech… they are waiting for a few things to
happen. Let’s not get bummed out if we don’t see it Thursday or
Friday….
Before I repeat something I have to research it… have a
different way of looking at the information. This sounds like the play
we have been waiting for.

Gary: I am getting very excited as I watch the events unfold here. All
of our sources saying the same thing…. Now hearing it on a credible
news network saying about a global stimulus… we have been talking
about the dinar being one of the things to impact what is going on.
Will begin the adjustments of a lot of currencies around the world.
Can’t think of what else would do that but the iqd.

Dan: We have been talking about the iqd rv for years. The Paris
Treaty. All of these countries forgiving the debt. What they can say
is where is this packages coming from – coming from under ground the
trillions of $ in oil…. A solution they can define around a currency
and aq monetary piece.

Tony: We are there one way or the other. Banks looking for it,
traders, forex people – all they need is a go signal or buy signal. I
thought when the ust released it - it is a go – they said nobody has a
buy till they get told that they have a buy.

Tony: Have a good evening guys!

Posted by John MacHaffie at 7:09 AM

Dinar Intel Addendum 9-10-11
Dan states this is the conclusion of this now -confident of the men behind this - before now it was not positive due to things needing to take place - and frustration came from TOMORROW and TOMORROW ....and now we at the end of this long road/journey we are on...some say this will go- on 9-11....

[1:08:56 PM] Dan said some people were let go by Maliki last night and it didn't effect anything and there was an announcement last night that these things did take place and all the scheduled things for their weekend are still moving forward.. those relieved over there was their good news - now we hear this has to take place after the closing of trade and announcement of ministers and position of Allawi defined and the Erbil announced publically - do not have to wait for the publication just announcement.. and thats imminent - do not have to wait for the visual... most likey still Sunday and we should hear some things starting tomorrow.....

[1:12:40 PM] TONY states we had an earlier call still hearing all things are in position and again I got calls that all banks have a green light they have a rate and finance companies have a rate and FOREX has a rate and green on their board - and monetary companies who say that have a rate - I did hear they held it up after Obamas speech and they were to do it now... O wanted to take credit for this so he didn't want this to take credit of this AFTER his speech and how can he do that THIS HAS BEEN A 10 YEAR PROCESS HOW CAN HE TAKE CREDIT. I got calls this AM and CBI's went back to work at the CBI workng right now - parliament is working right now and THIS CAN HAPPEN AT ANY TIME - I mean this they are saying ANYTIME - What Dan said about those three things - they could happen all at one time - something is scheduled wiht Allawi for Sunday and its public Knowledge and it could be like the rest put it in their paper and it would have already happened...not sure they could throw everyone off like that.... Alot feel that Sunday is a terrible day for this to happen - horrible day for them to celebrate and us being sad in remembrance of 9-11 - how can our government let that happen I pray they didn't...

[1:18:06 PM] Dan states that he has the same feeling ....BUSH said America would NOT pay for this war - what a great gift I think to do this on 9-11 that it was NOT in vain and Bush's plan to change the monetary system it worked and on purpose 9-11 would be a gift back - not over shadowing the atrocity that took place - to me its a positive... TONY states there is 300 million Americans and only 3 million Americans only have dinar so how can you relate this to the 300 million? We know this so how can this relate to the whole US picture? There are credible threats right now scheduled for Sunday right now go see the agency news and TV reports SO how can putting this out for Sunday be a celebration? Dan states he still feels that way and those celebrating are not those that did this.... THIS WILL effect everyone - jobs are coming back - there will be astronomical effects on this to the monetary system.... Tony says MOST AMERICANS do NOT know about this - this is a world monetary event yes but again it won't effect them... Dan goes on and on about 9-11 and thus could be a good day to celebrate an RV - not to lesson their services for that day...

[1:20:48 PM] TONY states that today tomorrow that very day would have more significance to this - we still hear anytime and Dan you hear this will happen by Sunday on Sunday and our resources say that the minister things are done and they are waiting to celebrate and Allawi does have a thing scheduled for Sunday... hard to believe they will do this then but lets see - they say this sometimes two days before we see it... the banks are still sitting there - they are NOT wondering as the USTreasury has sent the signal and a timeframe and they are ready to go and every single agency involved in this they are ready to go.... We either get paid Monday and to Banks on Tues. = we are at that point now - we do know this is the closest window we have ever been in on both sides - Dan agrees... He states we felt like why do the call as we know that this is going to happen as it could have been last night or today...

[1:21:44 PM] Allawi wants to do this so he can have his day in the limelight and didn't want to do this today as its their holy day.... KNOWING it was to be Saturday Sunday all along - but again this could pop up and we could be wrong - and again I say this is the last week of waiting...

[1:22:12 PM] TONY states we are at the end of this the banks are standing there waiting we are at the end...

[1:36:47 PM] Caller - I'm going to ask the question a lot of people are dying to ask..TONY a lot of places that have the rate and you are not saying it..??? TONY states the other day his source from Iraq called and said that it took 6 US DOLLARS PER 1 DINAR TO PURCHASE - and this came from an agency an HE GAVE ME PERMISSION TO TELL YOU THAT while I was on the call... so lets wait to see what ever the rate we will be happy - so if you stay at $3.22 and above that is just great then we don't loose - BUT IF YOU ASK ME WHAT I AM HEARING ITS TOTALLY DIFFERNET, NOT FROM JUST OVER SEAS BUT I AM HEARING IT FROM FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS TOO - Dan states it under $3.40 to $3.42 when announced just under the Kuwait dollar - he believes thats it.... OK Tony states let me add this....think about this too...in the news stated and articles that came out last with Shab's stating they will have the highest currency in the region... only another 72 hours and will know by Monday...the rate for real

[1:43:02 PM] first a comment that the USD is soaring lately...77.286 and moving up strong...why??? TONY states dow is down again today again there is news going on that no body knew..tony...Dow down another 300 pts today...why....news going on that nobody knows the $ going up the market going down..yes i see it means that they are posturing for the RV = caller asks to the pound or not? - DAN states he felt always pegged to the USD...I get frustrated at myself because when I listen to myself on the calls i sound like a "know it all" and don't mean to do that...lots of rumors out there with no foundation behind it...so I feel still to the USD... TONY states we hard from some department it would be pegged to the GBP and others say no - I hear its over $6=7 and that it was..... but this is what I was told today difference between bank rate and CBI rate is $2 is what i have heard today..you can figure the rest out for yourself...but you will like the rate no matter what...

[1:44:59 PM] Caller any indication that there will be an influx or change ...going up after it comes out? TONY States that he hears that the 35 locations for the UST has been scrapped - NOT DOING ANY PAYOUT locations at all....DID FINALIZE the 15% across the board tax for everybody with NO time limit.... and there is a time frame on the rate going up and I say the 2nd rat Will get the cheese...

DAN states what ever is said tonight I'm still going to stand behind the people I've been listening to... .please address what is being said in the industry...still plan to stand behind what my sources are saying and hoping Tony's peeps are right because they are saying it will happen before what my sources are stating.... Dan states hope okie is right that it's happening in an hour...TONY states we'll all be staring at each other on Monday, no matter what happens saying "what the hellllll happened"...I'm not maliki or shabs so I don't know what they're thinking..the financial institutions (banks, Forex, wall street) are ready...we just have to put all the pieces together...what had me really excited is all the numbers are the same...all my peeps from all places are saying it is going down...and coming up with the exact same number coming from 3 -4 places........and ready to go...so if we are not done by Monday then something could happen...don't know...maybe all three of those things will happen boom boom boom...maybe after their holy day is done...I think they're trying to get it done before the forex closes but I've heard it doesn't matter...then I've heard it will be when banks around the world are open....all of them...Idk anything more than that...don't know what will be the final factor all i can say is what i'm being told that we are ready for it to show any anytime.. DAN I am usually going into weekend feeling cautious...but don't feel caution this weekend!...I know we've done the best we could to bring the best information I just don't feel that this weekend.. can't see it getting to Monday...but we are dealing with people who can do anything... TONY states the video mentioned a 2-3 year process but do not worry about that - the other video

The rest of the call was about their site and their after RV meeting in San Francisco

END OF CALL
-------------
Ghost from OOM site
TALKED WITH OKIE THIS MORNING. HE IS MORE OPTIMISTIC THAN EVER. HE HAS TALKED AROUND THE GLOBE TO BANKERS, INVESTORS, FOREX MANAGERS, GOV OFFICIALS AND US GOV OFFICIALS--HE SAID THE MEETING LAST WEEK IN JACKSON HOLE WYOMING WAS THE DETERMINING FACTOR TO INITIATE THE R/V AND THE CONFIRMED DATE AND RATE WAS MADE PUBLIC ONLY TO A FEW. OKIE IS PRIVLEDGED ENOUGH TO HAVE INTEL FROM 1 OF THE ATTENDEES. THIS PRAYERFULLY WILL BE THE LAST FRIDAY YOU WILL HAVE TO BE CONCERNED OVER THE DATE AND RATE--HE SAID--IT IS UPON US
------------------
Summary “Peoples Invested”
[mammat] [generals64]If you listened to some calls last night they confirmed GeorgiaBoy’s timeline and said Obama stopped it from happening yesterday. Believe it or not. #1.Iraq’s dinar was at $4.79 in 1938…Go to Iraq Dinar and read about it. #2. This whole thing is Called “artificial Devaluation”. It was done inGermanyby Hitler…Japan By Roosevelt…Vietnamby Ho Chi Mihn..Cubaby Castro andItalyby Mussolini……Oh yeahKuwaitby Sadaam Hussein…
[mammat] #3. All the other countries were revalued to their former state before occupation….the former state ofIraqwas $2.87…go read it under Iraq Dinar. #4. The Iraqi Dinar should show as $3.22 former rate as that was the rate Husseing allowed his friends only….The U.S. and the IMF allowed them a 20% inflationary rate…Sometime in November of last year….That puts them at $3.86…They know Kuwait wants to go higher…but they can’t be higher than .25 cents…so, they will let Kuwait at $4.17 and they at $4.22
[mammat] [generals64] Now, Date…..possibly today….why?…too many things pointing in the direction…;when Kuwait rv’d….they didn’t RV….they RI’d get ready for this one Kuwait came back originally at a very low price and it was put on a “Float”…and it got to $11.14. The hedge fund people panicked and it came back down and settled at the $3.62 range…..Anyone want to know how I know???????????????????Have a guy I went to Grade school with who got in on it…When he cashed out he got (before atxes) $44,000,000.00 [Kuwait RI’d at 3:15 p.m. on a Wednesday. Then revalued on Fridays

Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:06 AM

Oh yeah? Well, there was this guy I went to grade school with we all called Boogerface, and just recently he made $44,000,000,000,000,000.00 before taxes by keeping all those boogers and then selling them when the market peaked!
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Sunday, September 11, 2011
Dinar Intel 9-10-11 --- IT IS HERE!
John's Comments - TOTALLY IN AGREEMENT WITH THIS MESSAGE
====================================================

Bulldog75 saying we are the choesen ones and it's here

1:33 AM [Bulldog75] THE DOUBLE PERFECT WINDOW NOW APPEARS RIGHT BEFORE OUR VERY EYES!
1:33 AM [Bulldog75] THIS IS SHORT AND SWEET!
1:33 AM [Bulldog75] WE HAVE THE 'A' SPEECH TOMORROW SOON.
1:34 AM [Bulldog75] WE HAVE THE HARVEST MOON; WE ARE NOT TALKING 'MOON OVER MIAMI' HERE EITHER.
:34 AM [Bulldog75] AS THE SONG GOES ' THIS IS THE MOMENT, WE BEEN WAITING FOR"
1:36 AM [Bulldog75] 'THE TRAIN IS AROUND THE BEND WITH OUR HUCKLEBERRY FRIENDS; "MOON" RIVER AND ME...US'
1:36 AM [Bulldog75] I WANT TO THANK YOU PERSONALLY; EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU, REGARDLESS OF YOUR INVOLVMENT WITH THIS VENTURE; ADVENTURE.
1:37 AM [Bulldog75] EVERYONE HAS CONTRIBUTED SO MUCH. ITS BEEN A TEAM EFFORT ALL THE WAY. SOME OF THE MOST INTELLIGENT INSIGHTS AND COMMENTS HAVE COME FROM YOU, OUR CHATSTERS.
1:38 AM [Bulldog75] WE HAVE ALL THE INTEL WE NEED.
1:39 AM [Bulldog75] DETAILS ARE INTERESTING BUT CAN BE PING PONGED ALL NIGHT.
1:39 AM [Bulldog75] WE ALL KNOW THE CONDITIONS, FACTORS, EVENTS THAT HAS BROUGHT US HERE. THIS IS A TIME TO MANIFEST. THIS IS MIND OVER MATTER.
1:40 AM [Bulldog75] WE ARE WITNESSING A PHENOMENAL WORLD EVENT; UNLIKE ANY OTHER IN ECONOMIC / UNIVERSAL EVENTS.
1:42 AM [Bulldog75] YOU ALL KNOW THAT; WHATS IMPORTANT HERE IS "LIVING IN THE NOW, KNOWING YOU ARE BLESSED TO BE HERE; FOR YOU ARE NOT HERE BY MISTAKE". THERE ARE NO MISTAKES AND EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON.
:42 AM [Bulldog75] YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR INVESTMENTS AND ACKNOWLEDGING THE KING OF KINGS BROUGHT YOU HERE. YOU ARE CHOSEN TO LEAD.
1:43 AM [Bulldog75] I REPEAT ; YOU ARE CHOSEN TO LEAD.
1:43 AM [Bulldog75] YOU ARE BLESSED AND HIGHLY FAVORED; AND YOU KNOW IT DEEP INSIDE. YOU HAVE THAT GUT FEELING.
1:44 AM [Bulldog75] LET YOUR ENERGY FLOW WITH ENTHUSIASM AND DO WHAT YOU NEED TO DO TO MAKE THE PLANET RIGHT.
1:44 AM [Bulldog75] WE ARE LACKING LEADERSHIP ON THIS PLANET.
1:44 AM [Bulldog75] MORE THAN EVER BEFORE WE NEED 'YOU
1:45 AM [Bulldog75] 'YOU ' TO MAKE THE CHANGES THAT OUR COUNTRY AND WORLD NEEDS SO DESPERATELY.
1:45 AM [Bulldog75] LET
1:45 AM [Bulldog75] NO MAN' LEAD YOU ASTRAY.
1:46 AM [Bulldog75] YOU ARE THE BEST OF THE BEST; THATS WHY YOU HAVE BEEN CHOSEN. MAKE NO MISTAKE 'YOU HAVE BEEN CHOSEN' . KNOW THIS. FOR I AM THE MESSENGER; NOT THE PROPHET.
1:47 AM [Bulldog75] I BLESS EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU; TAKE YOUR GIFTS
TOMORROW KNOWING THAT THIS GIFT OF CURRENCY BLESSES YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.
1:47 AM [Bulldog75] THOUGH YOU THINK THE GIFT IS PHYSICAL MONEY, WHICH IT IS; IT IS ALSO THE PUREST FORM OF LOVE FROM THE KING OF KINGS. FOR HE KNOWS YOUR NEEDS AS WELL AS OUR PLANET.
1:48 AM [Bulldog75] WE ARE ALL ONE; WE ALL EFFECT ONE ANOTHER; WITH OUR THOUGHTS AND OUR HEARTS.
1:49 AM [Bulldog75] THIS IS A STATE OF CONCIOUSNESS THAT WE NOW MANIFEST OUR GIFTS OF CURRENCY; WITH THE BLESSINGS OF THIS GIFT ; WE CHANGE THE PLANET WHERE WE NEED TO BE.
1:49 AM [Bulldog75] YOU ARE BLESSED AND HIGHLY FAVORED; AND YOU KNOW THIS..
1:49 AM [Bulldog75] NOW, LETS GO FORTH TO DO WHAT WE KNOW IN OUR HEARTS WE SHOULD DO.
1:49 AM [Bulldog75] AMEN. AND SO IT IS.
1:50 AM [Bulldog75] AMEN.
1:51 AM [Bulldog75] BWM: ANYONE CAN POST . YOU ARE BLESSED ; AND WE KNOW OUR GIFT COMES NOW; FOR IT IS SO. AMEN.

==============================================
The Final Stretch - What do we do? ....... FREEWAY BILL (VNJW post at PTR)

As I sit here tonight at the midnight hour, I reflect on how we got where we are and what it actually means to the people of the United States and the people about to receive this blessing.

10 years ago, we watched as the towers fell and the whole world changed.

Now, we are sitting and waiting in anticipation of completely different kind of change. This event will bring many things:

1. We will see a balance of wealth that has not been seen in this world for many many years.
2. We will see the opportunity for the United States to become the World Power that it was for most of our lives but had slipped away from.
3. We will see well over a million new wealthy families emerge.
4. Housing markets will soar, automobile sales will soar, Trillions of dollars will be pushed into our economy.
5. Well over 2 million jobs will become available literally overnight.
6. Churches who have been struggling will see the collection plates overflow like never, ever before.
7. Countries from all corners of the world will be able to sit down and bargain and trade on equal levels like never before.
8. Iraq will emerge as the wealthiest country on earth as a democracy.
9. Families will be able to spend more time together like never before.
10. God's work will flourish as people will be helping people all over the world like never before.
11. Our political arena will change for the better as both parties will have to come to terms with the fact that together we can prosper,

People will be praising God more. This will effect the investors and the non-investors in huge ways. Unemployment will plummet and businesses will flourish like never before.

In order for all of this to happen, we will all have to remember how this happen and why. Christian people banned together and emptied their pocketbooks to buy dinar to help out the Iraqi people in their time of need with taking worthless currency that MIGHT someday be worth as much as 50 cents per dinar if that. Little did we know that we would see it come back at a much higher rate and make some or most of us wealthy beyond our wildest dreams.

So, tonight as we sit and wait, please remember this is much bigger than you or me. This is OUR CHANCE to make a difference!

My wife and I plan on making our mark to help those in need ..... How about you?

GOD BLESS THE USA
Posted by John MacHaffie at 10:34 AM
14 comments:

Anonymous said...
Blah blah blah!
September 11, 2011 10:48 AM

Anonymous said...
This all sounds very very nice .. but .. back to reality .. nothing is happening tomorrow .. watch oil and the stock market .. the bad guys are still in control.
The war is ongoing.
September 11, 2011 11:27 AM

Anonymous said...
Bulldog's been reading too much Sheldon Nidle and the Galactic Federation posts. Wonder if Nidle and Bulldog are one in the same?
September 11, 2011 11:30 AM

John MacHaffie said...
Per the above.
What a bunch of negative losers! Why don't you tell the agencies you work for to try being positive rather then being negative!
Guys - I don't have time for your CRAP! I and we are builders and 'Can Do' folks.
Just sit down and watch dummies!

September 11, 2011 12:04 PM

Anonymous said...
OK Anonymous..... I hope you will be able to eat your words!! Instead of being so pessimistic and negative, some belief and trust will be the only thing that will get it to us whether it is tomorrow or the future... but with an attitude like yours, nothing good will ever come your way! Thoughts are things! And you are a DOWNER!
September 11, 2011 12:07 PM

Evocati said...
Al Hodges recently said the following, in response to recent birthday well-wishers...
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Re: HaPpY BiRtHdAy AL HODGES!!!!!
« Reply #115 Today at 10:38pm »

Thank you! You are all too kind. A friend suggested I hav a look at Millionaires as he knows I haven't had much chance to peek at what's been happening here. When I finally got a moment this evening I decided to follow his advice; I am not only astounded, I am truly humbled at the pages and pages of kind thoughtful messages evidencing faith in our quest for justice and deepfelt appreciation for our efforts.
I have said I will not give any updates until we have ER or I am convinced that it will be a substantial time before such achievement. Without violating that promise, I can tell you that efforts continue at all levels to achieve our goals. I can also say that great, meaningful progress has been made - especially in the last few months. Maintain your faith - it will be rewarded very shortly.
Best of everything to each and everyone of you; and, thanks again.
-end
================================================
So, as you can see, it is closer but not finished.
Don't listen to the hysterical dinar hustlers...they are all a bunch of bumpkins who cannot even write at the 4th grade level and have no special advantage to know more than any of you.
September 11, 2011 1:10 PM

Anonymous said...
john people are just frustrated, so am i and iam faithfull to the calling of God!!!
its the dinar gurus who put a bad taste in people hearts, NOT YOU JOHN!! this will happen GOD KNOW ARE NEEDS!! just hold on people.... JESUS HUNG ON THE CROSS.....

September 11, 2011 2:13 PM

Anonymous said...
This is about as funny as Ted Turner and his Restore America Plan. Might as well face it, you can't play with the "Big Boys" and expect to win.
September 11, 2011 2:28 PM

Anonymous said...
I have no Dinars, but I have been a visitor to this site wanting info on the Prosperity Programs. As far as the Dinar RV is concerned I am amazed how many people can be so wrong so many times for so long.
September 11, 2011 2:41 PM

Anonymous said...
As you read this article, think about the many times we were at this same point in our Prosperity Program pay out. It all sounds good but until it happens, it hasn't happened. I have my doubts that the guy is right because none of the preceding steps have happened. All this money going to Obama and his co harts means bad things for us. If there were talks of the PP pay outs, the Global Settlements, the mass arrests, the end of the FED and the start of the new treasury banking system, then I may be more inclined to accept his belief of this happening on Monday.
September 11, 2011 3:06 PM

Anonymous said...
I've heard "tomorrow" ever since 1992. Didn't get serious putting people in this until 1998 after talking to MK. Several of those people I put in got real serious too. Several made life-changing decisions based on "tomorrow". Many of us, includng myself, were destroyed financially based on "tomorrow". Several marriages ended based on "tomorrow". I've watched 24% of those I put in this pass on and they were looking for their packies "tomorrow". I don't think I'm being negative one least bit. Based on facts, we are there yet so don't expect anything "tomorrow". Think about this. The US Treasury is loaded with trillions, their cut, and Obama is begging Congress for more federal reserve notes ?
September 11, 2011 3:59 PM

Anonymous said...
These "prophecies" and forecasts being proclaimed, and even being given a 'Christian' color, could not be more opposite to what God's Word reveals about the end of this world and what happens.
Two thousand-odd years ago people misunderstood and misapplied God's Word--and thought Jesus had come to take over the world as it was and rule over it's political systems. It was not so.
The same is happening today. Christians, read your Bibles. Jesus isn't planning to 'redecorate' our poor earth. He isn't promising His people temporal wealth and rulership.
The New Earth is not going to be produced from anyone's bank accounts, ballot boxes, gun barrels, fantastic technologies, or so-called 'friendly aliens'.
"For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape." --1 Thessalonians 5:3
September 11, 2011 6:36 PM

Anonymous said...
Combined International Collateral Accounts of the Global Debt Facility. Within its ledger is Saint Germain's Foundation Divine and World Trust which is now worth $1 quatrodecillion dollars. This money will be used to bankroll NESARA and the prosperity funds.
Collateral Accounts is under control of the International Treasury Controller and the Office of International Treasury Control at the United Nations.
Additionally, they now have jurisdiction over,the IMF, World Bank
Bank for International Settlements,
...which are all part of the Collateral Accounts.
Despite this, the IMF, World Bank, and BIS continue to use the assets illegally for their own financing without giving any thought to the needs of the people of the world.
September 11, 2011 6:52 PM

Anonymous said...
Anonymous 3:59 PM. You nailed it.
September 11, 2011 7:19 PM
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Tuesday, September 13, 2011
DINAR RATE IS 4.44 BPD OR $7.37 USD
Announcement 9-12-2011 18:30

"Dinar is at 4.44 British Pound which should be in the
bank sometime tonight, which is about $7.37 (x $1.66).

Ther should be 180 countries all coming in about the same time (revaluation).

B.

As found in our Skype Dinar Room

John's Comments - 444 has a spiritual significance --- Hmmm - Wonder if the LORD is really behind this!

Posted by John MacHaffie at 3:38 AM

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
I hope this is true but we've been let down so many times by bad intel. It's been a long roller coaster ride and my stomach is in knots. Go RV
September 13, 2011 5:36 AM

Hmmm... what if the rumor was the RV was $6.66?
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

MacHaffie put up a long post with various run-on chat room Dinar "news" that starts with this:

Tuesday, September 13, 2011
Dinar Intel Update 9-12-11
Bulldog75 late Mon night saying RV 100% cash ln later this week

11:28 PM [Bulldog75] 100% DONE DEAL, NO MORE 99%... DADDY JUST BROUGHT THE BACON HOME MAMA. IT APPEARS TO BE 4.41 IQD TIED TO USD. OUR $4.50 PROJECTION QUOTE FROM TWO WEEKS AGO WAS CLOSE ENOUGH. I DON'T THINK ANYONE IS COMPLAINING HERE. CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL WHO HAVE PERSERVED AND HUNG IN. THIS WILL BE OFFCIALLY POSTED WITHIN 24 HOURS. CASH IN APPEARS TO BE MUCH LATER IN THE WEEK. WE HOPE THE BANK EMPLOYEES HAVE NOT DELIVERED THEIR LETTERS OF RESIGNATION; AND IF SO, THE BANK HOPEFULLY HAVE HAD ENOUGH FORETHOUGHT TO HAVE NEW HIRES STANDING BY. THE BANKS ARE GONNA NEED BACKUP EMPLOYEES QUICK. THE HARVEST MOON TONIGHT PROVED TO BE THE SYMBOL OF REAPING PROFITS ON THIS WINDFALL/LANDFALL 'ROLLER COASTER' RIDE THAT LASTED ALMOST A DECADE. STAY TUNED, THE RIDE CONTINUES THIS WEEK FOR THE OFFICIAL POST ANNOUNCEMENT WITH CASH IN DATES BEING LATE WEEK. BE READY FOR LONG LINES IN MAJOR CITIES OF: CA, NY, FL, TX. ONE MAY HAVE TO DO THE BASKIN ROBBINS PICK A # IN THESE MAJOR CITIES AND EVEN COME BACK NEXT DAY. ALL SECURITY STRATEGIES SHOULD BE COMPLETELY DONE AT THIS TIME. IMHO, SEEK PROFESSIONAL ADVICE FROM A CPA/TAX ATTORNEY IF IN DOUBT. APPEARS THE LIKELY 15% TAX RATE OFFER FOR THE FIRST 45 DAYS IS A BETTER ROAD TO TAKE. SINCERE THANKS TO ALL THE STAFF, CONTRIBUTORS, CHATTSTERS, ADMINS, MODS THAT HAS MADE THIS VENTURE A TRUE ADVENTURE.

[Bulldog75] WE WE ARE BLESSED AND HIGHLY FAVORED. "WE ARE CHOSEN TO CHANGE THE WORLD". GOD KNOWS OUR HEART TO IMPROVE HIS KINGDOM. WE PLEDGE OUR 10% BACK TO OUR KING'S KINGDOM FOR HE IS TRULY THE "KING OF KINGS" WHO HAS MADE THIS GIFT OF LOVE AND CURRENCY POSSIBLE TO HIS FOLLOWERS. WE KNOW, WHEN WE GIVE OUR 10% TO HIS KINGDOM, WE GROW 40X IN HEALTH, WEALTH AND HAPPINESSS. WE RECEIVE OUR GIFTS NOW IN A STATE OF THANKFULNESS AND LOVE. WE UNDERSTAND THAT WE HAVE CHRISTIAN WORK TO DO; TO HONOR HIM AND DO WHAT IS RIGHT. WE WILL ENLARGE OUR CHRISTIAN WORLD AND KEEP GOD IN OUR GOVERNMENTS. WE WILL NOT LET ANY MAN OR GOVERNMENT LEAD US ASTRAY. AMEN. AND SO IT IS FOR NOW AND FOREVERMORE.

So it's $4.41 each and not $7.37? 516,000% appreciation instead of 862,000%? If I was one of these idiots, I'd feel cheated!
"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I guess for every thousand fools that buy this endless bulldada and then wake up and realized how stupid they were to believe this nonsense, there's always another credulous thousand to replace them....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent

The really amusing part, is that when the RV eventually happens, all the banks are going to be doing is selling the “new” dinars at the going rate, old rate less three zeros, and are not going to be interested in exchanging old dinars for new since that is not their business. A simple concept, but one that seems to have eluded the grasp of these financial megaminds.

Another consideration, why should the ICB worry about what these idiots are holding outside of the country when they will have to deal with what is in country? It would be to their benefit to exchange what is sitting in country, and then just ignore what is out unless it is brought in under controlled conditions, and I am betting there will be a lot of them. In other words our financial wizards are going to end up getting screwed at least one more time in this financial windfall of theirs. What they seem to miss is that the other definition of windfall is things falling off the tree, dead!!!!!

Besides, wasn't this supposed to be all over and done with, like yesterday, the day before, sometime last week?????

Does this stuff being spouted all in caps supposed to make it more reliable or or believable or something???
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

Mrs Bonet at the "Dinar Guru" tells me:
Hi Texino...lol you may be right about that....but you know the dinar has already gone up 40% or so already...some have already made a profit!
What "I may be right about" is my note to her that "Pigs would fly and Arabs would eat them before anyone made a fortune on dinar"

The thing is that "Blanche" is a really sweet lady and it angers me that she doesn't seem to get the huge percentage increase needed to make a dime here--Dratzo
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

notorial dissent wrote:Does this stuff being spouted all in caps supposed to make it more reliable or or believable or something???
Twice as reliable and believable because it's twice a big! Let me give you an example.

1. the dinar will revalue today or tomorrow or next tuesday at the latest.

2. THE DINAR WILL REVALUE TODAY OR TOMORROW OR NEXT TUESDAY AT THE LATEST!!!!

See, line 1 is not very convincing and obviously false, yet line 2 is God's truth and 1000% accurate! GO RV!!!!

Hi Texino...lol you may be right about that....but you know the dinar has already gone up 40% or so already...some have already made a profit!
Yes, some have made a profit - the scam artists pumping this based on stuff posted on sites like Dinar Guru. I prefer Dinar Ragu, a site dedicated to finding recipes for your worthless Dinar bills after they are demonetized, for example, covered with spaghetti sauce after shredding.
9-13-2011 Guru Gary We were warned that the closer we got the crazier the informaiton we would get. We are trying to verify everything we hear. Have to remind everyone that 2 days before the Kuwait Rv the royal family came out and said they were not going to do an rv – 2 days later it happened.
Well then, it MUST have RV'd already because the "information" from these "gurus" has ALWAYS been crazier than Aunt Martha who's locked in the attic room.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Late on Monday Bulldog75 announced in ALL CAPS:
11:28 PM [Bulldog75] 100% DONE DEAL, NO MORE 99%... DADDY JUST BROUGHT THE BACON HOME MAMA. IT APPEARS TO BE 4.41 IQD TIED TO USD. OUR $4.50 PROJECTION QUOTE FROM TWO WEEKS AGO WAS CLOSE ENOUGH. I DON'T THINK ANYONE IS COMPLAINING HERE. CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL WHO HAVE PERSERVED AND HUNG IN. THIS WILL BE OFFCIALLY POSTED WITHIN 24 HOURS.
What's been up since?
9-13-2011 Guru Bulldog75 RATES SHOULD BEGIN POSTING NEAR 1-3AM CST FOR THE FAR EAST LOG INS OF BANK RATES; THEN WILL FLOW TO FOREX SITES. THERE ARE RUMORS ABOUT THE RATE BEING LINKED TO THE GBP WHICH WOULD MAKE...RATE 7.33 ISH. THATS A RUMOR. IMHO, THE RATE STANDS 4.41 USD.

9-14-11 Guru Bulldog75 SOMETIMES WE SIMPLY JUST DON’T UNDERSTAND WHY THE PROJECTED OBVIOUS BECOMES THE ‘UNPREDICTABLE’. THE ‘IQD RATE RELEASE’ AND TOTAL BASKET IS INTO ANOTHER ‘SHORT HOLD’.
"Obvious" becomes "unpredictable?" An "I was wrong" and definition of "short" would be nice. What does Okie say?
9-14-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man THERE ARE NO NEW NEWS TONIGHT OTHER THAN ALL PROCEDURAL MATTERS HAS BEEN RESOLVED AND COMPLETED. WE SIMPLY ARE AWAITING THE UST TO RELEASE THE RATE TO THE BANKS---THIS CAN OCCUR AT ANY MOMENT. IT IS FINISHED---DON'T BEAT A DEAD HORSE
I think the dead horse is this Dinar scam and these are the people beating it, not those complaining about the roller coaster ride they're getting from the gurus...

Update Friday -

9-15-2011 Guru Bulldog75 OUR GIFTS COME IMHO, BEFORE THE STROKE OF MIDNIGHT ON FRIDAY, IF NOT BEFORE. I ASSURE YOU, IT IS SOONER RATHER THAN LATER.

9-15-2011 Guru Bear5642 IT TRULY LOOKS LIKE THIS WILL HAPPEN AND IRAQ IS MOVING FORWARD TO GET IT DONE AND IF THIS THING DOES NOT HAPPEN TONIGHT THEN WE HAVE ALL TOTALLY MISSED IT. THE FACT IS THIS THING IS GOING DOWN.

9-15-2011 Guru Okie_Oil_Man [via Ghost] OKIE IS PRESENTLY WORKING THRU A MYRIAD OF INFORMATION TRYING TO SEPARATE FACT AND TRUTH FROM RUMORS. THERE ARE MUCH SPECULATION AND CONJECTURE GOING ON PRESENTLY. HE IS NOW ON THE PHONE TO THE M.E. TO SEE WHAT IS GOING ON IN OTHER COUNTRIES RELEVANT TO THE DINAR. IT WAS POSTED TODAY THE DINAR IS NOW RECOGNIZABLE WORLD WIDE BUT THAT COULD BE AT THE OLD PROGRAM RATE AND MAY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THE NEW PROPOSED RATE. OKIE IS WORKING ON FINDING OUT TRUTH FOR US ALL
"Follow the Money"