RAP NESARA Forum

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

RAP NESARA Forum

Post by Deep Knight »

MacHaffie, Dinar RV, NESARA and Restore America Plan proponent, has been silent on those 3 since the beginning of the week, but did put up a "Obama Citizenship in Front of Supreme Court" post yesterday that was quite amusing. One of those chain e-mails from 2009, it had an updated date (July 27, 2011) and gave all sorts of easily disproven "proofs" that the President is not a citizen. The lynchpin was the "Occidental College Records Release" hoax, or rather April Fools joke, which has been around since April 2009. This was at least the 3rd time I've seen him post this, with comments from his readers on the second telling how it was an easily debunked hoax (these people don't even try to make this stuff credible, that would take research which is hard).

Well, I just check to see if he had anything about Dinar RV, and found this article taken off since 2 1/2 hours ago. Reality creeping in? Say it ain't so!

By the way, with one day left to vote on how you'll cash in your Dinars, they still add up to 112%.
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: RAP NESARA Forum

Post by notorial dissent »

Well, that's 114% more than they'll get when the dinars actually revalled. I figure that with what they will actually reval at, and between the vigorish they paid for the privilege, and the cost of exchanging them, they should only lose about 5% of the transaction.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Is there a link to MacHaffie??
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

fortinbras wrote:Is there a link to MacHaffie??
When you put links up it gives the sites more exposure in certain popular search engines. Instead, just search on John MacHaffie or RAP NESARA. Be sure to vote in the Dinar poll, less than one day left!
"Follow the Money"
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Evidently MacHaffie sides with the NESARA from Outer Space crowd. (This is close, perhaps overlapping, the NESARA from Heavenly Angels crowd.)

There is a different crowd that thinks that NESARA is a law already secretly enacted by Congress, although not a single member or former member admits to it.

Apparently whoever is the transmission belt for NESARA (UFOs, angels or Congress) is not simultaneously promoting Dinars, a coin associated with Moslem culture. I wonder how a new currency fits in with the NESARA program.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Outer Space crowd or spaced-out crowd?

Sunday, August 7, 2011
The Dawning of a New Age has finally arrived
Found in a posting in a Skype Room

The time of waiting is over
The time of Truth has begun
The Dawning of a New Age has finally arrived

The momentous event of the official Disclosure of our star family is drawing ever closure each day. With Disclosure we will change our perceptions and know the Truth of what an who we really are.
The governments of the world will have a gathering with the Galactic Federation of Light to present to the all media so all questions can be answered and everyone will begin to connect and come to know each other.

After the first official announcements it is important to Tune into your inner knowing, to listen to your heart and open your mind to the light of truth that resonates with you when you hear it.

Look around you, there are people, neighbors, friends, perhaps even a family member who you will notice are joyous, Dancing in the streets at the formal disclosure of your space family.

We are Starseeds who are here to help you as the unprecedented Disclosure unfolds.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 4:26 AM 0 comments

The only time recently I've seen dancing in the streets was at Newcastle WY during Cambria Coalmine Days late last June while eating dinner late at a restaurant downtown. There was an earlier parade and "street fair" where at dusk they had a country band with numerous people line dancing. Something tells me it wasn't due to a formal disclosure of our space family. See http://www.flickr.com/photos/kaslradio/ ... otostream/
"Follow the Money"
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

If the flying saucers land, I, for one, will not be dancing in the streets.
I have no doubt that they will arrive proclaiming love for us, claiming to be our distant brethren, and even our liberators. ... Just like the Nazis rolling through Amsterdam.

If the flying saucers land, I will evacuate immediately. And then I will leave my home and hide somewhere.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Not everyone likes John MacHaffie as much as I do, for example, God.

Prophetic Warning To John Machaffie

Given to Sister Gayl
October 24, 2007

I woke up with the song, “The ransomed of the LORD will return to Zion …”

Every day the LORD gives me the Scripture Jeremiah 15: “…(I am) tired of sparing you, I am destroying you…because they will not return from their ways.” I feel FATHER’S great fury at this people who slander HIS Ministry in the forums –

Prophetic Warning: “As it was, so it shall be again, all who seek to silence ME, will be silenced, all who seek to destroy ME, I will destroy. Do they not know I have sent MY Prophets to warn? Do they not know this? Can they not see the forest for the trees? Are they so blinded in their own greed, their own self righteousness? It is I the LORD YAHUVEH who am speaking to you, NONE other. These children speaking to you are not speaking in their flesh for I use them to do MY will, to accomplish MY purposes as I put it on their hearts to speak. I use them as a winnowing fork to separate the wheat from the chaf.

Your ramblings on this forum have gone on long enough! You weary me of your idle chatter. You profess to know ME, then obey ME! Stop calling MY Anointed one false! She has nothing to gain by speaking out against evil. I simply use her as MY mouthpiece for I have Anointed her for such a time as this.

You do not know her. You do not know how she comes before ME day and night – weeping and wailing for your very souls! Oh ye of little faith! I am furious with you now as you whine and complain, you dare to steal MY thunder! To tell ME to be silent! The cosmos reverberates with your nonsensical chatter. Cease and desist or I will make you a cup of reeling to the nations! Mark MY Words. Prophets I have sent to your midst, need I send more before you get the message?

You will not stop ME from speaking. You will not shut ME up. I will proclaim it from the mountain tops. Vengeance is MINE sayeth YAHUVEH of HOSTS! And I am furious with you John Machaffie for shutting MY Prophets up! How dare you quench them, it is your soul they are speaking for. They love you or they would not take the time to write to you. Take care lest your foot slip for you son are on a slippery slope before ME, ready to fall to your destruction unless I save you. Do you want ME to save you? Will you cease your senseless ramblings against MY True Prophets? Will you? It’s your choice. I am done with you. (I see FATHER washing HIS hands and walking away.)
End of Word.

To me: It is finished Gayl. No more talking to/with this man, he has made his bed, let him lie in it.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Yikes! Today MacHaffie shows 8,057,920 "page views" which isn't viewers (I've been back a few times myself) and who knows where John gets his numbers (perhaps the same place the Dinar Gurus get their dates). What can you alone can do?

Wednesday, February 29, 2012
YIKES --- OVER 8 MILLION VIEWERS
When asked what can you alone can do?

This Blog from day one has been a 1 man operation inspired from a higher spiritual level. An awareness blog written purposely from the heart with truth & integrity.

Now over 8 million viewers. And still makes spelling errors -- hey what can I say! LOL!

I truly wish to thank you all for your support and prayers in this Awareness Blog.

BIG THINGS ARE HAPPENING!

But ---

And more importantly --- You Also Can Make A Difference. GO FOR IT!

GOD Bless You And Yours,

John MacHaffie
Posted by John MacHaffie at 2:08 AM

2 comments:

1. Rob Feb 28, 2012 11:56 PM

Thanks for the up dates and platform,something seems apparent,LIBERTY is awake and well !!!!!

2. Anonymous Feb 29, 2012 02:58 AM

Your point is well made. Big Things are about to happen. Many are about to become financially independent. We first need to change this government and then begin to take care of those who have not been reading this blog and others. They will feel as if they have been left behind. In reality they are winners too. Thanks John.

Bob S.
Charlotte
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Once again, MacHaffie passes on one of those spam e-mails making outrageous claims against President Obama.

Thursday, June 21, 2012
The Most Stupid Statement Ever Made By a President
Guys and Gals,

Read, re-read, then read AGAIN the part about this being the most stupid statement ever made by a President.

THAT STATEMENT NEEDS TO BE ON BILLBOARDS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I suggest that you send this to every single person that you know that can read. That will be ALL Republicans, and also some democrats (little 'd', there for democrats !!!).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Most Stupid Statement Ever Made By a President.THE BAD NEWS IS THAT LESS THAN 5% OF THE VOTERS WILL NEVER READ OBAMA'S STATEMENT. Unbelievable Words
If someone has to explain this to you, You are not a veteran……….
THIS MOST UNBELIEVABLE PRESIDENT ?
HERE IS HIS RESPONSE WHEN HE BACKED OFF FROM HIS DECISION TO REQUIRE THE MILITARY PAY FOR THEIR WAR INJURIES. Bad press, including major mockery of the play by comedian Jon Stewart, led to President Obama abandoning his proposal to require veterans carry private health insurance to cover the estimated $540 billion annual cost to the federal government of treatment for injuries to military personnel received during their tours on active duty. The President admitted that he was puzzled by the magnitude of the opposition to his proposal.

"Look, it's an all volunteer force," Obama complained. "Nobody made these guys go to war. They had to have known and accepted the risks. Now they whine about bearing the costs of their choice ? It doesn't compute.." "I thought these were people who were proud to sacrifice for their country, "Obama continued "I wasn't asking for blood, just money. With the country facing the worst financial crisis in its history, I'd have thought that the patriotic thing to do would be to try to help reduce the nation's deficit.. I guess I underestimated the selfishness of some of my fellow Americans." REMEMBER THIS STATEMENT.... "Nobody made these guys go to war. They had to have known and accepted the risks. Now they whine about bearing the costs of their choice? "

If he thinks he will ever get another vote from an Active Duty, Reserve, National Guard service member or veteran of a military service he ought to think it over.. If you or a family member is or has served their country please pass this to them. Please pass this to everyone. I'm guessing that other than the 20-25 percent hardcore liberals in the US will agree that this is just another example why..
This is the worst president in American history. Remind everyone over and
Over how this man thinks, while he bows to the Saudi Arabian king...

Posted by John MacHaffie at 10:39 AM

4 comments:

Anonymous June 21, 2012 11:35 AM
Simply put, he is not an American. He was raised in Indonesia in his formative years and has no understanding of the American way or its traditions, no knowledge of or respect for the military as shown above, and certainly no understanding of the Constitution as evidenced by his consistent violations of the law. He is shown on numerous videos how ignorant he is, such as with his statement about the "57 states". Another video shows him speaking about his Muslim faith, and countless photos exist showing him "crotch saluting the flag". Every elementary school kid across the country starts his/her day pledging allegiance with his/her hand on the heart as well as for the National Anthem. It is a FEDERAL STATUTE. This usurper doesn't know that??? There is good reason why he won't release his Occidental College records as well as Columbia University's...he more than likely attended as a FOREIGN exchange student. According to Dr. James David Manning, he never even attended Columbia! And don't forget Lt. Quarle Harris, the State Dept. employee who was going to testify about Obama's passport, was murdered the night before he was to testify. Gee! I wonder why! Yet this charade goes on and on and on...Why? Is everybody out to lunch?

Anonymous June 21, 2012 12:19 PM
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/veteranshealth.asp
"President Barack Obama did not utter any of the statements reproduced above..."
Comment by: Donna Frye

Replies Anonymous June 21, 2012 1:29 PM
Of course "Snopes" would say that! The idiots that do snopes are buddies of obama !

Anonymous June 21, 2012 2:17 PM
They don't get it, they will never get it!!! For the truth, Snopes is the LAST place I go.

Of course they're lying, they don't support what I would like to hear! And just what are these lies that Snopes is telling? They give a link to the original text, “JOHN SEMMENS: Semi-News -- A Satirical Look at Recent News” where the author admits it’s satire and the President never said any of these things. Perhaps he’s a buddy of Obama’s also…
"Follow the Money"