Not dinars, but nickels

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Not dinars, but nickels

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

From CNBC (via www.coinflation.com), we have this latest idjit gem:

http://www.cnbc.com/id/44789467

I guess these buffoons never found out about the various European and South American currency reforms of the 19th and 20th century, in which old coins either became worthless or else circulated at less than face value (as in the case of France's currency reform of 1959, in which the old coinage continued to circulate for some time, but only at 1/100 of its previous value. They also forget that, in places like Zimbabwe where hyperinflation runs amok, the old coinage simply ceases to circulate. They are also overlooking the issue of storing all these coins and protecting them against theft or loss.

I guess, though, that when "paranoia strikes deep", inconvenient facts are the first to be tossed aside.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Not dinars, but nickels

Post by notorial dissent »

Or, more simply put, stupidity is its own reward.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.