Is NESARA Real?

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Is NESARA Real?

Post by Deep Knight »

Monday, December 5, 2011
Is NESARA REAL ---- MUST READ
http://www.garuda.co/channeling/is-nesara-real
Posted by John MacHaffie at 11:24 AM

I normally avoid links that help these idiots in searches, but since this one is to a 23-page document by Beth Trutwin (TruthWind) that's not on Bellringer or MacHaffie’s sites, it was left intact. Just listen to the reviews!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
"POWERFUL BEYOND IMAGINATION"
December 5, 2011 1:56 PM

Anonymous said...
A very good read for those who are not "clear" on what NESRA is going to do for humanity.
Highly suggested that you read this link. Well worth it.

December 5, 2011 3:02 PM

Anonymous said...
John,
I am confused!! In one of the aside columns "Full Galactic Disclosure" The statements that Obama is to release Disclosure, and that he is one of the "good" guys. What gives? All of your info has declared that Obama is treasonous and should be impeached among other things!!
December 5, 2011 3:12 PM

John MacHaffie said...
Anon 3:12 --- do you own discernment. My views about Obama are based on his actions. Maybe he is a double agent ---!
I don't buy it!

December 5, 2011 5:10 PM

Powerful beyond imagination! And what an imagination! Some of my favorite parts.

Is NESARA Real?

By beth

Imagine you have been invited by the Universe to be one of the handful of people on Earth who know about NESARA Law and you are asked to promote it to help raise Earth Consciousness to end war and live in abundance which is our birthright; health, freedom and prosperity. There are actually millions of people on Earth who know about NESARA Law and are working to bring it to fruition, but they all have a gag order in place and they are instructed to behave as if they have no idea who you are. If they break the gag order, not only will they be killed, but so will their family members.

But Beth and dozens of others post details all over the Internet with impunity. Go figure.

Also, many affluent people who are the few controlling the many will produce websites debunking NESARA Law and will launch personal attacks on you which will last years. It sounds almost like a conspiracy theory? It happened to me. I’m sure after a quick look around the internet you may be wondering how I can think it is real?

Yep, we here at Quatloos are the few controlling the many. It's a living.

Is NESARA for real?

I can assure you that NESARA [the National Economic Security and Reformation Act] is for real. I say that because I and my colleagues have talked to Bill Clinton, King of Swords (KOS), Ashtar, Mother Sekhmet, Lady Master Nada and 14 members of Congress who contributed their expertise to crafting various sections of the Law – not a bill! KOS and Seal teams recently moved the original signed document to a safer place so it will be available to Lady Master Nada when she makes her TV Announcement.

NESARA [National Economic Security and Reformation Act] was signed into Law by Bill Clinton in Oct 2000, but sealed from any attempt to prove its existence until it is announced, at which time it becomes fully enacted.

Well, I'm not sure I'd trust that Clinton feller, but if the King of Swords and Mother Sekhmet say it's real...

What are your sources on NESARA?

What I know comes from Faction 3 Intelligence, which is 38 levels above the President, which involves KOS, ACIO [Advanced Contact Intelligence Organization] of which I am a member, Ashtar Command, Ascended Masters, Mother Sekhmet, the president of the Solar Tribunal, and White Knights within the top levels of government and intelligence.

One of my friends was originally contacted by the team of 100 wealthy visionaries over 33 years ago and asked to help get the word out and be a liasion between parties. My friend, Rama Arjuna, who is Ashtar’s incarnated son, was contacted by Ashtar to combine their efforts with KOS in 1979 to help bring this to Announcement. All of these folks are real and backed up by Galactic Federation support, around the world in every country.

The sources of our information, come from both alternative broadcast media–like Air America Radio; local media personalities and, most importantly, from those at 38 levels above the President in the ACIO/Seal/Delta Teams/King of Swords/King of Egypt (code names of course); Mother Sekhmet through direct channelling; OOB meetings with Ashtar, Sananda, Ascended Masters on the Starships and Solar Tribunal Councils.

Wow!

The legal means to take us through this denouement was set in place in 1999 by the ICJ at which time St Germain and the King of Swords who is head of the worldwide militia of 4,000,000 men + 40,000 Galactic-humans, were given the power to prosecute and take such actions as are required to remove the corrupt ones and to insure that the whole Planet is prepared for upshift into the 5Dimension, in the short time left in this cycle.

But for some reason they never use this power. One wonders why.

What is this about a “gag order”?

There was a gag order that prevented congress or the media from talking about this on pain of death. It is about to be lifted. Thousands of media people have attended weeks of briefing sessions arranged by KOS and are ready to flood the media with stories as soon as the gag order is lifted. The Secret NESARA Law was signed by Bill Clinton in Oct 2000, and then Sealed with a gag order on all government and media. I do not have a gag order in place. I have been asked to get the word out and my goal is 1 million people.

Don’t bother to check on the Internet as that Law is sealed until announced and is now protected by Lady Master Nada and the Galactic Forces along with Faction Three earth-based resources under the King of Swords.

When asked about money for the masses...

What about the rest of us?

In addition to these beneficiaries, all citizens, men, women and children, of these countries — not in any program– will receive $10 Million, and forgiveness of most debt, bank credit cards, and student loans.

They can expect to receive their $10 Million within 72 hours after Announcement. Thirty days later we will have re-indexing on a 10:1 ratio. That means the buying power of that $10 Million will actually be the equivalent in purchasing power of $100 million. Pretty impressive result.

Pretty impressive indeed, especially the part about how flooding the market with huge amounts of money will only make money more valuable!

How is this operation being conceived and managed?

The St Germain World Trust … brought the gold of Atlantis forward for the Lightworkers of this time. One of the keys to the success of this culminated in the St Germain ‘Advisories’ which became NESARA. 

Ascended Master St Germain has watched over those funds and in addition has coordinated much gold coming here from Venus and other off-planet locations which cumulatively now equal $1+40 zeros which is sufficient to provide $10Million to each man, woman and child after NESARA’s Announcement. These funds and others will result in the end all poverty on the planet within a 12-15 month period.

Some logarithms from St Germain, have been mathematically modeled through matrices to develop self-replenishing ways to keep generating income and participation for as long as needed. I’ve seen those matrix examples and they can do what is needed to fund governments and people and projects indefinitely.

When is all this likely to be announced?

Soon. Be cautious about anyone giving an exact date for actions. That should be seriously questioned. We will know when these events are happening, be assured of that. Signing the NESARA Petition is one of the most important things anyone can do to bring the Announcement into fruition.

We have been INSIDE NESARA LAW since Oct 2nd per KOS’s authority and direction. Much is being done to purge the financial systems of ‘tinkering’ vulnerabilities. That has progressed significantly and will be ready when needed.

Mother Sekhmet confirmed not only that we are inside NESARA Law and all that that entails, but that most of the foundational changes have been quietly set in motion since October 2nd.

We are not waiting for Inauguration. Tying all these loose ends together: 9/11 Treason, the role of the Vatican/Pope; War Crimes; Financial Fraud on unbelievable level; Peace across the planet; Truth about Galactic presence and assistance throughout all times and ages; truth about all the clones, holograms of all types; complicity of the media; the rogue intelligence harassment of citizens; and criminal collusion and corruption with all government heads.

We have been told there are two things pre-requisite to NESARA’s Announcement. They are: Sibel Edmond’s testimony about 9/11 and the lifting of the coverup about the galactic presence in our skies, over every major city on the planet. The two, 4 day, earth-based meetings in Europe and Dharamsala, along with Solar Tribunal meetings on Saturn, and currently in D.C., produced a statement from both the King of Egypt and associates of the King of Swords–all of whom work together, since being in service together during the Vietnam war, at the 38th level above the President.

That statement was quite specific: All the alphabet agencies known, and a few most do not know, have White Knight assets inside. Those White Knights along with about 40,000 fully awake and aware galactic-humans will combine with complements in the military to bring about and support the needed changes. The ascended masters are now present. It is obvious to any informed observer that any large sums paid to anyone at this time would put their lives in extreme danger as well as result in the funds being stolen. That is one of the imperative reasons for No Distributions until after regime change and Lady Master Nada addresses us on TV.

All the preparations are now complete. When the first TV address is heard, the removals will all have been accomplished. This is a worldwide restoration of freedom, honesty and abundance. Gold in the amount of $1+ 40 zeros, has been recovered and includes gold and precious metals from many other Planets. These funds have been accumulating in Master Trusts for the last 200+ years through the stewardship of St Germain. Over 200 banks and safe depositories are involved worldwide in these programs. All but the master criminals and confederates, will have greater abundance, opportunities and assistance in all areas: medical, educational, expanded spiritual awareness, political expression, and so many other areas that will be possible when peace is established…. The means is already in place and can be accomplished by a single command.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Re: Is NESARA Real?

Post by Deep Knight »

Plunging Stock Market

The KOS gave an update and said that there are variables but that the direction was clearly downward for the stock market. These are estimates based on current knowledge only and there are NO DATES or absolute Dow numbers. Whenever they step in and close the markets they will also have to close the banks for two weeks to clean up the criminals and their practices. They would–in this country–then reopen the banks as US Treasury Banks under NESARA.

That decision will be made by St Germain.

The Dow dropped 300 points in the last 30 minutes and then bounced back to 6594 which is a lower close and, again, it happened on HIGH volume=50% greater than average. That says that the trend continues downward. Thom Hartmann said that he has been saying for 5 years that the market could fall to 5000 or even 3000, and folks should not discount that possibility since we know that he has access to KOS and St Germain and Lady Master Nada.

The main point is not a number.

It is that the trend is definitely downward and to take whatever actions are prudent in your individual case. It is also to understand that St Germain may not take action until it goes as low as 3000. St Germain gives KOS his orders and he will not tell us any exact number or date.

Beth must be quoting the Dow Jones Industrial Average from another planet, on ours it's 12,097.83, up 78.41 yesterday.
"Follow the Money"
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Amazing. This guy can blab secrets supposedly kept 38 levels above the President but cannot get a few details out of his own organization because Saint Germain wont tell him.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

fortinbras wrote:Amazing. This guy can blab secrets supposedly kept 38 levels above the President but cannot get a few details out of his own organization because Saint Germain wont tell him.
This is because your view of reality is limited by reason. Of course these higher-dimension spiritual space stuff doesn't make sense, this only PROVES it's beyond the understanding of us lowly earth-shan humans.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

As whats-his-name said in that movie where the catch phrase was "show me the money," "Show me the money!" Where exactly is this huge sum coming from? Beth Tushwind lists 5 sources:

One hundred of these wealthy children, who came to be known as “wealthy visionaries”, put one million dollars each, of their money, into investment programs in the 1980’s called “roll programs” to generate funds to be used for humanitarian purposes.
------
Special Trusts and 78 programs which were originally created by St Germain over 200 years ago for this time, will provide the means to offer free education to all and assist all in upgrading quality of life.
------
The St Germain World Trust … brought the gold of Atlantis forward for the Lightworkers of this time. One of the keys to the success of this culminated in the St Germain ‘Advisories’ which became NESARA. 

Ascended Master St Germain has watched over those funds and in addition has coordinated much gold coming here from Venus and other off-planet locations which cumulatively now equal $1+40 zeros which is sufficient to provide $10Million to each man, woman and child after NESARA’s Announcement. These funds and others will result in the end all poverty on the planet within a 12-15 month period.

More than enough to give $10 million to everyone on earth (one with 40 zeros after it dollars is actually enough to give $1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 to everyone on earth, but why quibble with impossibly large numbers). Roll programs are of course those that increase their value by "rolling" drunks in dark alleys, St. Germain's 200 year-old program has all that compound interest, and Atlantis, Venus and off-world planets are known for their huge gold reserves.

At current prices, this would be a layer of gold over the entire surface of the earth 11 trillion miles thick. Not just land, but oceans too. But according to Ms. Tushwink, that's not where it is...

All NESARA gold and precious metals are in US Banks

Those banks must have some darn big vaults. Just another example of American exceptionalism!
"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Deep Knight wrote:Well, I'm not sure I'd trust that Clinton feller, but if the King of Swords and Mother Sekhmet say it's real...
But on the other hand, they are involved with a "Lady Master Nada." "Nada" in Spanish is "nothing" so I imagine there is a little bit of truth-in-advertising in that post...
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

First of all, there were two more comments on this post on MacHaffie's site.

Anonymous said...
As John MacHaffie stated "he might be a double agent" but disinformation is a way to divide and conquer. But certain sites say "he is one of the goodguys" while we see Obama dismantaling our country. This is a sure way to confuse the issue with those who read something other than the mainstream news. I feel there is a day coming soon when the fat shall hit the fan. But we must be the ones who get to write the true history insead of the ones who right or wrong history to fit their plans.

December 6, 2011 8:39 AM

Anonymous said...
What he(Obama) does speaks so loud that what he says I cannot hear. Shape shifter.....I don't get a warmth that resonates from Light and Love. I get a feeling in my gut whenever I read anything that indicates he is a "good" guy. Is this a test for truthseekers?

December 6, 2011 11:20 AM

Yes, this is a test for truthseekers! If you believe any of these unbelievable conspiracy theories about President Obama, you fail.

Secondly, I found this interesting year-old thread on Above Top Secret (if it's the "top" how can there be anything above it?) You gotta love the title. Excerpts:

NESARA? I have no idea what I'm talking about- Questions!
13-10-2010 @ 05:53 PM by DogsDogsDogs

Years ago, probably 1998 or 99 (before we got a computer), our carpet cleaner, who went to a non-denominational church, was talking about NESARA. Something to the effect that they all were buying land & (I want to say) maxing out their credit cards because everything was going to collapse & all of it would just be written off (this was the impression. I could have it totally bass-ackwards). Being extremely conservative, financially, we didn't laugh about it or anything, but we thought it was pretty off the wall (THAT'LL never happen!) We thought he was "nuts" (not literally)- that they were going to lose their shirts.
After I'd been online for a few years, I ended up at a conspiracy site that many of us love to hate & saw it mentioned there. I still wasn't curious. I figured it was a dominionist thing & moved on.

What was the story with this? Was it a hoax, crazy #, is it possible, what? Obviously, the majority of us didn't expect any of this was going to happen- at any given point as it's unfolded/ -ing, in our wildest dreams (or nightmares)
What do Y'All think?

reply posted on 22-10-2010 @ 06:34 PM by galactictuan
Trust me, it's not a scam. It's been used by scammers, but NESARA is indeed very real. As I said, Google 'Pigford', the outcome of the Pigford case will set the precedent for NESARA.

And with the recent financial collapse, the only way to restore is to start anew. An economy backed on precious metals and not fraudulent paper money.

The Banks of this world have fraudulently taken the people's money, and when the new economy starts, in a way, we will get that money back.

It's more real than you think, keep your sights on it.

reply posted on 22-10-2010 @ 06:54 PM by burdenofdreams
This term sounded vaguely familiar. Thanks to the Mods for posting those links. And to the OP, I commend your honesty. If everyone was honest, there would be a lot more threads on ATS titled "I have no idea what I'm talking about."

reply posted on 7-11-2010 @ 05:45 AM by galactictuan
SOMETHING WONDERFUL is about to happen! You just watch....

the N word.

reply posted on 7-11-2010 @ 06:06 AM by dawnstar
I was in a nondenominational church in the early 80"s...
it was the start of what I call the "name it and claim it" philosophy...
basically, I'd watch member of my church do all kinds of stupid things, rent homes they couldn't afford, buy cars, ect. and well, later on down the road, when God didn't deliver on "his promise"....well, they were moving out of them....

bad things happened in that church in other ways also, the pastor was old, hey he would need to be replaced soon, and thus, begin the backstabbing, ect....as those in the church who thought they had a chance vied for the title....

I also had a vision where one of these guys was on the pulpit preaching, and well, turned into a wolf..... I left the church after that....

I wouldn't be surprised if the nesara thing was from the same crowd that was convincing people that God wanted them to be prosperous, so just go out and do whatever, he will make good and provide you with the funds afterwards.... what the heck, they had to have some way to comfort their followers when the bills started to come due.
still say the devil hijacked that church....using greed and desire as the main carrot...power next.
and, I think it happened in alot of other churches also...considering the way things have gone down since then.

reply posted on 22-11-2010 @ 06:30 AM by galactictuan
Congress just passed the Black Farmers/Pigford stuff... NESARA to follow soon.

reply posted on 14-12-2010 @ 05:21 PM by Gab1159
Old thread but, do you have a link you could share which contains updates of the said NESARA. As much as I want to believe it, it sounds too good to be true. I mean, 10 million $ to everybody, with a devaluation of the prices by a ration of 1:10. How convenient would this be for the lazy ass...Wouldn't that stop the "work chain", because with all of this money you can survive a hell lot of time!

Thanks!

reply posted on 14-12-2010 @ 07:29 PM by anglodemonicmatrix
I used to follow this on two websites before my ATS days I remember Benjamin Fulford and his chinese ninjas and Christopher Story's epic tales of international finance and skullduggery and two fools under the names Casper and Poof with their daily updates its coming,its coming,todays hold up reason is,whilst all of it would make a sensational best seller its obviously like the search for Eldorado,the Holy Grail or Japanese gold in the Phillipines a mirage which probably left major players broke-or worse.

reply posted on 14-12-2010 @ 08:20 PM by Crakeur
If everyone was given ten million dollars, we'd have to print money to provide them all and that would result in the ten million being worth much less. Like nothing.

It doesn't work like that but the weasels that profit from these scams are banking, literally, on the hopes and dreams of others, assuming their hopes wills cloud their minds enough to ignore the Facts

reply posted on 14-12-2010 @ 08:55 PM by galactictuan
If I had the time I would post an in-depth thread about the realities of NESARA.

But all I can say right now is to take my word for it... (lol I know, that's not much really)

NESARA is such a paradigm-changing piece of legislation that all measures must be carefully considered before it can be announced and that includes the removal of the rats in government stalling it's announcement.

Yes it's true, the $10million won't exactly be worth $10million in today's terms but it will still be a large abundance of money. Currencies worldwide will be re-indexed. But the most important thing to remember is that debt will be zeroed out.

reply posted on 15-12-2010 @ 08:18 AM by Crakeur
in pure economic terms, if you give everyone ten million, that ten million is, essentially, worthless. by printing enough money for everyone to have that amount, the dollar will be devalued to the point that it is worthless.

erasing everyone's debt will collapse banks globally.

the entire economic structure will evaporate.

of course, this will all lead to the arrival of the galactic federation and that is really the point of nesara.

of course, one can get all this info, and more, by donating to the many nesara scam sites which, in and of itself, is ridiculous because, if the dollar is going to become worthless and the government is going to wipe out our debt and give us all ten million dollars, why do the folks behind all the nesara sites want our money? they need not worry about the cost of running the site as they can charge it to their soon to be defunct credit cards.

it's a scam. there's really no other way to describe it. you can talk around that fact all day long, talk about how good it will be, how we will reform the banking system, reset the debt etc but it isn't going to happen.

if you reset people's debt to zero, you destroy the banks. if you give everyone ten million dollars, you make the dollar useless. if you make the dollar useless, you bankrupt nations around the world.

it is just about the dumbest concept one can think of and that's before you bring the aliens into the picture.

it isn't happening because it isn't real. it's a scam that has been around for quite a while and the only reason it still has a shelf life is because, much like the nigerian oil scams, there are people naive enough to believe almost anything.

reply posted on 16-12-2010 @ 03:58 PM by galactictuan
You know I was a NESARA skeptic when I first heard about it...

But over the last three years... everything I've seen and read and events...

The only way out of this financial mess worldwide is NESARA. Plain and simple.

You saying zeroing out debt will collapse the banks doesn't make sense. This is the problem with people, they jump the gun when something's declared a 'scam' or 'debunked'... we complain of mainstream media and it's viewers of having a sheeple mentality but it happens also on ATS.

I understand that those NESARA sites have been proven to be a 'scam'. But what I'm doing here is putting all the pieces together on NESARA as a concept and how it relates t the current world financial crisis. And that's something we need to look at.

I know it's hard to swallow, but just ignore the scam part. These scams were set up to divert attention from the real NESARA.

Just stay positive people, not long to go... lol they always say that but, this time we're really in the thick of it, ala Wikileaks saga.

People who believe NESARA isn't real because a) it doesn't make sense, b) there's no evidence for it, and c) it hasn't happened even though it's been promised hundreds of times; are "sheep?" Baaaaaaaa!
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The Observer wrote: But on the other hand, they are involved with a "Lady Master Nada." "Nada" in Spanish is "nothing" so I imagine there is a little bit of truth-in-advertising in that post...
Those I AM folks wrote:Lady Master Nada - Chohan of the Sixth Ray "Nada" means "nothing," which refers to her great humility.
Lady Nada, a beautiful ascended master is said to be the twin flame of Jesus. She works on the ray of compassion and is on the Karmic Board, where she represents the third ray. Lady Nada works with mental healing and upliftment. The thousand petaled lotus on her forehead symbolizes enlightenment for the feminine, as well as the masculine, mental body. She teaches that intelligence requires the addition of love to become wisdom.

Spanish is unlikely to have been the language of Atlantis (where Lady Nada is supposed to have been from), but these guys will latch onto anything. "Chohan" is supposed to mean "Lord or Lady," not to be confused with "Choda," which is a more unflattering term in Spanish.
"Follow the Money"
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

Lady Nada, a beautiful ascended master is said to be the twin flame of Jesus.
Humility? Yeah, right.
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

On one of the sites that posted this, "Ace" and Beth posted the following Q&A series in the comments.

Ace says:
December 7, 2011 at 1:04 am
I read about NESARA on this and several other sites. Here’s some questions.

1. It is said that the funds will become available starting in early 2012. Is there any estimates on how long this will take, could it be as easily 10 years as next month?

2. If ascension is supposed to occur by end of 2012, would this mean some people will never need NESARA or never spend more than a tiny percentage of the funds?

3. If everyone got $10m, there would not be enough land and resources in the world unless we saw hyperinflation. Also wouldn’t some people waste their money then come begging for more?

4. Wouldn’t it make more sense to simply do away with money all together? Google “Venus project”

5. UFO disclosure is supposed to “happen” a month after NESARA. I would imagine the extraterrestrials have no need for money and can simply provide for all our needs with their amazing technology, right?

beth says:
December 7, 2011 at 2:44 am
1. Anyone who has said this is definitely happening on any particular date is a liar and manipulating their readers. I really need folks to amp up their discernment. I will continue to write the best information I can. Think about it. We can go back in our written texts and would have to agree every major religion on every continent has talked about a time in the past when Earth was dissolved through flood, or ice age, or other. Death and Rebirth are Universal Law. Farmers count on this. As we listen to the calls of nature and the Cosmos beyond we tune into this constant evolution of death and rebirth. It is a natural cycle. We have finally evolved as a Collective Consciousness of Earth Citizens to the point where we are demanding our Freedom. What started last January in Cairo, spread to the Arab Spring then to China, across Europe and across the US has now begun in Russia. Millions are out protesting Putin. We have woken up and nothing can stop us now. The old system of fiat money, false laws and control on every level is dissolving. Everything MUST happen in a sequential flow of events: First we complete one thing, then the next and not before. For example, we must arrest all of the few trying to control the many. We have been watching for two solid years while the underwriters, hedge fund managers and bankster gangsters take the perp walk, all the way up to head of the IMF bank, DSK. There are so many arrests folks have not heard of, but they are ongoing. I used to post many of them on Galactic Roundtable. Last week Amnesty International demanded the African Government arrest President George Bush. Canada is filing a law suit next week against its Central Bank for misrepresenting the Canadian people and not following the laws of the land in their banking practices. We are seeing all the things come to pass which we would expect to see in a sequential flow of events. No one knows WHEN!!! What will it take? First and foremost we must stop wondering and waiting and we need to put all that energy into LIVING. Number two, we must Must MUST MUST MUST MUST raise the Collective Consciousness of every woman child and man on Earth. That is the intention of this website. I cannot stress enough the importance of SIGNING THE PETITIONS!!!! If we sign the Petitions and love one another and realize 400 out of 535 members are Congress are solid holograms, not humans and its ok if we tell them WE ARE MAD AS HELL AND NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!!! We Change It By Our Actions. So if you want it next week, think it and act it. If you are into being lazy and allowing ego mind to whine I CANNOT WAIT!!! then, yah, 10 years, a thousand, yah-its a potential. GO OCCUPY!!!
2. Are you kidding me? Who said Ascension is happening “by the end of 2012″? If anyone has bought into that lie and is reading this, think about it. First of all, just like the cycle of death and rebirth ascension is a spiritual and scientific process that is happening all the time. Not only on Earth, but in our Solar System, our Galaxy, neighboring Galaxies, the Universe and in the Multiverses and indeed throughout the Cosmos and All That Is. I implore all reading this to please adapt a multidimensional view of our Cosmos and stop throwing Earth Ascension into a 2012 box. That sounds like the thinking of a small child who does not even speak yet. We are sentient infinite Beings of Light. Think Bigger. I have the style of replying blunt and to the point. I do not have time to waste to get this message out. I have been offered a promotion on a tropical Planet. I am joking, kinda. Realize THIS! NESARA balances the economy and that is only the first step to balancing our souls to a place where we can turn our lives to Spiritual Growth. Spiritual Growth is the only point of living on Earth. There is nothing else. Money means nothing to me now and when I have $10 million more it will be a tool of exchange to heal Earth. So Ascension and not needing money do have a link which is spiritual, not financial? Eh?
3. When we receive the $10 million then each one will come with exquisitely individual instructions. It will be each One’s free will choice whether they follow the instructions. We cannot even begin this phase until all the criminals have been removed. Yes, there may be some who blow it. They will be dealt with and one of the stipulations to keep your money will be that you will have to agree not to help these Ones who make bad choices. If you do help them, then you will be held accountable for your actions. The land and resources issue is a non started once the Starships land and bring us new technologies. Nothing personal at all, because everyone starts out with these same questions. It is time now to put down our baby books, stop crawling and start running toward a multidimensional view of this Universe. PLEASE SIGN THE PETITIONS! It is proof you WANT TO BELIEVE. When you reach out to the masters and take one small step they will take 100 steps in your direction.
4. hahaha Yah. Yes. I have known about the Venus Project several years, Jacque’s work is amazing. YES. Money will become obsolete as soon as people realize how silly and infantile it is and they do not need it. First we will move to swipe cards with accounts and eventually, when every Soul on the Planet has been prepared then the need for money will go away. As we are constantly evolving, it must be a sequential flow of events. We are due our accountability and reparations. We must walk through all the steps spiritually for it to be properly healed. It is being healed not only on Earth but also on all the Other Planets where these time traveling negative ETs were trying to control the resources of 30-40 Planets. That is where the StarGates fit in. That is why the Galactic Federation has representatives from all over the Universe standing by to help us. PLEASE SIGN THE PETITIONS!
5. What? Who told you it would be a month? haha We have to be extra discerning now. OK NESARA Announcement and Full Galactic Disclosure WILL BE SIMULTANEOUS. I cannot say this enough: PLEASE SIGN ALL 3 PETITIONS! They are not only going to provide all their needs, they will be helping us with our own needs. First, FREE ENERGY. Imagine how much money will be freed up when we no longer are enslaved by the utility companies. Next is replicators. We will no longer need to buy things. We will pay for some services which will be for our enjoyment. This is a long story and needs to finally be told including Secret Government, Full Galactic Disclosure and NESARA Law. I have the whole story and I will write it down in StarGate Earth and release it this month. It is time. Thank you for your GREAT questions. much love, beth p.s. Have you signed the Petitions yet?

Ace says:
December 10, 2011 at 8:42 am
Your website has been down alot lately, but I have not forgotten about you. Thanks for your long reply! I signed the petitions. Your replies to me can be reused in a post of it’s own and in any stories you write.

1. Nevermind particular dates, most of the sources I read just mention general timeframes, but do say that the year 2012 will be the best year ever and that in the next few months, things will get very exciting. I look forward to reading your latest articles, do they all appear on the title bar to the left of your website? As for death, many sources say it’s an illusion and that in between incarnations, the veil of forgetfulness gets lifted so you can review your past lives and learn from your mistakes. But when you reincarnate, the veil is reinserted and you will have to figure things during the illusion of duality/separation. Yes, I can see the signs how more and more people are waking up. I personally predict that fiat currency will be gone sometime in 2012 and hopefully that’s when NESARA/disclosure kicks in. Many people still believe the elites are fully in control and things will keep getting worse and eventually end in WWIII where over 90% will be killed. Most people can’t put their energy into living they are that oppressed. I signed 3 petitions and even if it doesn’t get to 25,000 I can say that I was part of those who have woken up and believe! I still don’t believe the government will ever disclose UFOs, NESARA or any other secrets. Keep the arrests coming! The Galatics shall disclose themselves when they are ready and many sources say mid to late 2012 for that.

2. Salusa and other sources point out the fact the Mayan calendar ends in Dec 21, 2012 and that’s when ascension is complete. Others say that’s when ascension begins and the process is gradual, still others speak of entering a portal and on the other side, you are already ascended. Various channels have different descriptions of ascension, some say you reach the 4th dimension(density?) others speak of the 5th. They speak of ascension as a 25,000 year cycle and that our solar system gets it’s turn to ascend. Nearby stars will get their turn soon and so on as their cycles complete the revolution around the galaxy. Yes, we are like small children who desire knowledge and my mind is open to this. I hope others can open their minds to the truth and your wonderful blog is a huge help. I have the desire to ascend, but how does one still qualify? Many sources say you have to be more than 50% positive(is this weighed over 25,000 years of lifetimes?) then you ascend into 4th density positive(heaven), else you ascend(descend?) to 4th density negative(hell) if you are over 95% evil(which the elites and their rich cronies are). The rest in between who are slightly evil have to repeat the 25,000 year cycle on another Earth-like planet somewhere in the infinite universe/multiverse.

3. I am guessing all that money will be a test or lesson in greed and those who fail will forfeit their chance to ascend? One source says that the goal is for as many
souls to ascend as possible, it would make sense to keep tests to a minimum. I already know that money is the root of all evils and can’t buy you happiness, love,
knowledge, etc. But how many others are too immature to realize this? I gladly signed the petitions and regardless of what the government chooses to do, I would
imagine that the Galatics have the technology to be aware of what every single soul does. I thank them for giving us hope and wish them luck helping us defeat the
elite. I’ve had a few dreams where I was visited by a flying saucer and met human ETs.

4. Your comment would agree with the concept that ascension means to evolve and that it will be gradual, not abrupt. No one knows how long the process will be, but
they speak of big changes, including the carbon in your bodies becoming crystal or diamond and that you will become immortal and never have to undergo physical death. You also will become co-creators in the 5th dimension and I would assume you would never need any external technology again?

5. http://the2012scenario.com/ I read this everyday and different channels have different interpretations of how the events will unfold. I read alot about free energy and if that is true, the theory of “energy can neither be created nor destroyed” plus numerous other theories will be replaced with facts. As for replicators(molecular assemblers?) what stuff can they NOT create, besides the obvious of weapons and toxins? Would they be similar to the ones in Star Trek? As for paying for services, what would we pay with? I’d imagine even gold and robots could be replicated. I look forward to seeing your story and you could use my above questions and comments as ideas for your story in addition to your long replies.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

MacHaffie posted this (posted here last year) again on his RAP-NESARA site.

Wednesday, December 21, 2011
Nesara History True Story!

This is a Repeat Posting but well worth it
A good time to read this as we are very near.
Subject: [NESARA101] Nesara History True Story! Aug 28/10

Saturday, 28 August 2010 11:03
Monday, May 24, 2010
NESARA - History - True Story
Partial history of the true NESARA Law
by James Rink

You probably never of this law due to an extremely strict gag order placed upon politicians, media personnel, and bank officers. Even though Alex Jones or Ron Paul will not tell you about it, the law is still valid.

And members of congress will not tell us any of this because they have been ordered by the U.S. Supreme Court Justices to 'deny' the existence of NESARA or face charges of treason punishable by death. Some members of Congress have actually been charged with 'obstruction.' When Minnesota Senator Paul Wellstone was about to break the gag order, but before he could, his small passenger plane crashed killing his wife, daughter, and himself.

If fear isn’t enough to keep congress in line, money is. The CIA routinely bribes senators with stolen loot from the bank roll programs. Every senator has been bribed with a minimum of $200 million dollars deposited in a Bank of America account in Canada. You will never hear the media networks report about NESARA. To maintain silence, major news networks such as CNN are paid in the tune of $2 billion dollars annually. Some of this loot is funneled by the Mormon Church in Utah through Senator Orin Hatch’s office and Bank of America.

Not only is congress bribed but the entire Joint Chiefs of Staff and upper tier of the government including the president receives these payments as well. Only the Provost Marshall has the lawful authority to arrest these individuals, but sadly he won’t do his job either. It seems the United State military is full of pencil pushing politicians who care more about advancement then doing their job.

And not surprisingly, much disinformation about NESARA can be found on the internet. Prominent nay-sayers include quatloos.com, which is rumored to be a CIA front; nesara.org which is maintained by the Bush family; Sherry Shriner; and various Internet channelers receiving their messages from telepathic spooks have all contributed to the confusion.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 6:38 AM

Anonymous said...
This story will be told for generations to come and with those braved individules involved to bring this about. Their names must be recognize not only in U.S but throughout world.
December 21, 2011 11:15 AM
"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

"And not surprisingly, much disinformation about NESARA can be found on the internet. Prominent nay-sayers include quatloos.com, which is rumored to be a CIA front...."

C'mon, Mr. MacHaffie! As if an Illuminatum worth his/her obscenely huge piles of wealth, hordes of attractive young attendants, and unchecked power would stoop to using something as pitifully weak as the CIA to run Our front operations....
Last edited by Pottapaug1938 on Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Then we could add new graphics for mottos to the home page for Quatloos:

"Bravely fronting for the CIA since 2001."

"CIA-owned and operated."

"Quatloos is our name - confusing the masses is our game."

"We don't need $200 million to stop NESARA - we do it for free."

"Didn't get your NESARA packie? Blame us."
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

The Observer wrote:Then we could add new graphics for mottos to the home page for Quatloos:

"Bravely fronting for the CIA since 2001."

"CIA-owned and operated."

"Quatloos is our name - confusing the masses is our game."

"We don't need $200 million to stop NESARA - we do it for free."

"Didn't get your NESARA packie? Blame us."

I'll pass these on up to our CIA slave masters (nice guys, really, gave us all fruitcakes for Xmas) for their consideration. All except the last one, the NWO already has that copyrighted.
"Follow the Money"
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

So what is the consensus? These, I guess leaders for lack of a better word, who are spreading the info on NESARA, do they really believe all this is true? Are they flat out nut jobs or just scam artists? I have trouble seeing how anyone actually believes any of this nonsense but clearly there are people happily riding this crazy train. So thoughts on whether these leaders actually believe it to be true?
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

I think the "leaders" are fully aware that it's nonsense. Therefore, the continual cries of "It's just around the corner!" "It's tomorrow!!" "It's THIS Friday, for sure!" With no acknowledgement of their lack of accuracy, no apologies, and no evident shame for promoting such garbage. If they truely believed it, there would be apologies for bad dates and assurances they were studying the situation to see what went wrong. When all they can do is make up silly excuses why it didn't happen, they don't believe it ever will.
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:"And not surprisingly, much disinformation about NESARA can be found on the internet. Prominent nay-sayers include quatloos.com, which is rumored to be a CIA front...."

C'mon, Mr. MacHaffie! As if an Illuminatum worth his/her obscenely huge piles of wealth, hordes of attractive young attendants, and unchecked power would stoop to using something as pitifully weak as the CIA to run Our front operations....
Here here!

Most of the oppressed masses still fail to see that the CIA is just an organization set up BY US to take the blame when a faux paus occurs in our operations, as they inevitably will.
We rule the universe, get used to it, because we sure have!
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

ashlynne39 wrote:So what is the consensus? These, I guess leaders for lack of a better word, who are spreading the info on NESARA, do they really believe all this is true? Are they flat out nut jobs or just scam artists? I have trouble seeing how anyone actually believes any of this nonsense but clearly there are people happily riding this crazy train. So thoughts on whether these leaders actually believe it to be true?
My original assumption and first vote was for good old fashioned delusional nut jobs, but the more I got to looking at them and thinking about it there was no reason that they couldn't be opportunistic scam artists as well, one certainly doesn't preclude the other. After all, just because you are a certified whacko doesn't mean you can't also be a conniving low life con artist as well, and so far I think more of the ones I have seen fit that category than anything else. I'm sure there must be one or two who are just in it for the money, but so far I haven't identified them.

I think part of it is that there are so many people who have such a vacancy in their lives and who have to believe in some thing, who have to have to have something to fill it, that they will grab and hold on to the first thing that comes along and catches their attention, Shiny Things Theory, and once they do it becomes all consuming and they hold on to it with a religious passion against all rational evidence to the contrary. Otherwise, I can't think of any rational reason why otherwise apparently sane individuals would swallow the mountains of tripe that comes out of these psychos and still remain "true believers" as they do.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

I've long since rationalised it as follows: It might be a hard job but if you can convince some nutter about your scam then you can probably keep milking him/her and try to scam his/her friends and relatives as they will likely share the same beliefs. If those beliefs include "the ebil gubbermint" then they are less likely to run to authority to complain. If those beliefs include little green men, stargates, 1024th level masons and shiftshaping lizards, they aren't going to do too well as convincing witnesses should they go to the authorities or it ends up in court. Besides, if you disappear into a handy portal, not much use in chasing you in this dimension. :thinking:
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

That's part of the charm of affinity fraud, the people you are cheating are going to be extremely reluctant to disbelieve you, and even more so to turn you in, primarily since it would mean questioning their own deeply held delusions in the process.

The main problem with the crowd this bunch is preying on is that they are so totally disconnected from reality that they probably aren't capable of ever seeing reality of it, and it will be their relatives who finally call in the authorities, as witness the business with Beth Trutwin, or whatever her name is, and her long term victim down in Albuquerque I think it was, whose family finally got protective services involved and got Beth and her boyfriend tossed out of their parent's house and him put under guardianship because he had lost touch with reality, otherwise Beth would have stayed with him until she had sucked him dry and them moved on to her next "white knight".

I find these particular parasites especially odious as they do a great deal of secondary damage as well as the primary financial damage they do to their victims.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.