Is NESARA Real?

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Re: Is NESARA Real?

Post by JamesVincent »

Was there a connection between Trutwin and Colleen, she of the leopard print blouses? I dont think I ever really saw anything tangible but that kinda nagged at me. I did notice that Colleen's youtube account has been pulled so no more videos :(
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
Deep Knight

Re: Is NESARA Real?

Post by Deep Knight »

JamesVincent wrote:Was there a connection between Trutwin and Colleen, she of the leopard print blouses? I dont think I ever really saw anything tangible but that kinda nagged at me. I did notice that Colleen's youtube account has been pulled so no more videos :(
Not that I know of. In fact, Colleen seemed to be only nominally aware of NESARA.
notorial dissent wrote:The main problem with the crowd this bunch is preying on is that they are so totally disconnected from reality that they probably aren't capable of ever seeing reality of it, and it will be their relatives who finally call in the authorities, as witness the business with Beth Trutwin, or whatever her name is, and her long term victim down in Albuquerque I think it was, whose family finally got protective services involved and got Beth and her boyfriend tossed out of their parent's house and him put under guardianship because he had lost touch with reality, otherwise Beth would have stayed with him until she had sucked him dry and them moved on to her next "white knight".
It was their father (Mark Huber) and the exact nature of their twin flameness was never discussed in detail except Beth ridiculed the notion she was Mark's girlfriend. He was a sugar daddy for their monetary needs and Lord Rama and Lady Tara were living at his place, which along with their lack of concern about his physical & mental health called for an intervention.
"Follow the Money"