What is special about February 22?

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

The Observer
Further Moderator

What is special about February 22?

Post by The Observer »

The other night, due to being down with a bad cold and unable to sleep, I turned on a late-night radio talk show (which, incidentally proves how sick I was). As I lay there in the nether regions of sleep and drowsiness, I started hearing a caller talk about February 22 being a cosmic deadline. As I got wide awake, I realized that I had missed most of what she had been saying earlier, but the gist of it was that aliens, archangels, and a host of extra-dimensional beings would be enforcing this deadline with their powers. I didn't catch the name of the caller, but I thought it could have been Colleen Thomas; the caller was claiming to have a bunch of extra-worldly powers and had been some sort of alien being in her past lives.

In any event, the talk show host made a great effort at pinning down the caller as to specifics to what actually was going to happen on February 22. The caller was vague, kept referring to the event as something that we had never experienced before. As the host kept pushing for details, she finally explained that actually nothing would happen on 2/22, but that a 20-day grace period would ensue and that it would be up to Saint Germain and Co. to decide whether to us their powers by March 13. So the host persisted - what will happen on 3/13 so that we can know that you were accurate about what you are claiming tonight? More verbal tap-dancing on the caller's part, but kept pointing out that it was going to be the wrath of the ETs against the evil ETs and their lackeys here on Earth. The host thanked her and cut the call at that point, realizing that the caller was probably 20 or so corn flakes short of a box.

So has anyone else heard anything special about 2/22/12 being a cosmic date for NESARA? Or the day that Saint Germain finally gets to use his purple Star Wars light saber that he bought from Amazon.com? Does Dove get resurrected so she can make more pitches for money?

Or is February 22, like I deeply suspect it will, be a normal day like every other day, the NESARAnauts being wrong again?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Re: What is special about February 22?

Post by Dezcad »

The Observer wrote:The other night, due to being down with a bad cold and unable to sleep, I turned on a late-night radio talk show (which, incidentally proves how sick I was). As I lay there in the nether regions of sleep and drowsiness, I started hearing a caller talk about February 22 being a cosmic deadline. As I got wide awake, I realized that I had missed most of what she had been saying earlier, but the gist of it was that aliens, archangels, and a host of extra-dimensional beings would be enforcing this deadline with their powers. I didn't catch the name of the caller, but I thought it could have been Colleen Thomas; the caller was claiming to have a bunch of extra-worldly powers and had been some sort of alien being in her past lives.

In any event, the talk show host made a great effort at pinning down the caller as to specifics to what actually was going to happen on February 22. The caller was vague, kept referring to the event as something that we had never experienced before. As the host kept pushing for details, she finally explained that actually nothing would happen on 2/22, but that a 20-day grace period would ensue and that it would be up to Saint Germain and Co. to decide whether to us their powers by March 13. So the host persisted - what will happen on 3/13 so that we can know that you were accurate about what you are claiming tonight? More verbal tap-dancing on the caller's part, but kept pointing out that it was going to be the wrath of the ETs against the evil ETs and their lackeys here on Earth. The host thanked her and cut the call at that point, realizing that the caller was probably 20 or so corn flakes short of a box.

So has anyone else heard anything special about 2/22/12 being a cosmic date for NESARA? Or the day that Saint Germain finally gets to use his purple Star Wars light saber that he bought from Amazon.com? Does Dove get resurrected so she can make more pitches for money?

Or is February 22, like I deeply suspect it will, be a normal day like every other day, the NESARAnauts being wrong again?
It is a birthday I share with George Washington, Ted Kennedy and Drew Barrymore.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Twere it me I would blame it all on the cough medicine, you know how those things make you hallucinate, and then you don't have to admit to "actually" have been listening to late night radio talk shows, let alone actually having listened to that twaddle.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Haven't heard anything from Colleen recently, she (or someone else) floated the rumor she had been killed by NWO types soon after her embarassing pronouncements didn't come true last year (which many said proved what she said was true, regardless of it not happening). Looking for this I did find a posted video of her pole dancing however. Verbal tap dancing instead of video pole dancing?

video link removed due to reported problems.

As for 2-22-2012, it's no doubt the number of 2s in the number that got the caller excited. Just like the 11-11-2011 transformation. Then again, it could refer to this.

SAN FRANCISCO, Oct. 18, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC (SCEA) today announced on stage at the Web 2.0 Summit 2011 that the PlayStation®Vita (PS Vita) system will launch in the U.S. on February 22, 2012.

"PlayStation Vita will redefine traditional boundaries of gaming and blur the lines between entertainment and reality. Its launch will serve as a pivotal point in the history of portable gaming and create a new fan base of PlayStation gamers for generations to come," said Jack Tretton, president and chief executive officer, SCEA.
"Follow the Money"
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Trying to open that video crashed my computer and sent Norton nuts with a malicious virus attack warning.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Burnaby49 wrote:Trying to open that video crashed my computer and sent Norton nuts with a malicious virus attack warning.
Pictures of Colleen will do that.

Seriously, this is a big problem with certain sites. Someone clicks on something provocative (or provocative-sounding, this wasn't an actual "pole dance" but Colleen dancing badly while sometimes hanging onto a pole-dancing pole). For some reason my system didn't go crazy when I went there - who knows why? Anyway, the link has been removed.

Here's what SaLuSa (whose "channeled" messages are posted on many NESARA sites) had to say about this Pleiadian tart.

SaLuSa: Colleen Thomas is a Brave Soul Giving the Pleiadian Version of Events
2010 November 19
tags: Colleen Thomas, SaLuSaPosted by Steve Beckow

The Internet is abuzz over SaLuSa’s latest message. He indicates that Colleen Thomas is correct in saying that the missiles were sent up by the U.S. He calls her brave. He says that she got her information from the Pleiadians. He invites us to view a video by her (I haven’t watched it yet; too busy answering emails).

I’ll take what SaLuSa says into consideration when I ponder whether to use her information or not.

This presents a wonderful opportunity to get clear on certain things and let me take a moment to do so. My impression has not changed that Colleen seems emotionally unstable. I allow that I could be wrong on that score however.

I continue to disagree with many of the things she says and her predictions have not seemed in the main to have proven correct.

But I also don’t feel a need to be right or in other ways reactivated.

I notice that it’s uncomfortable not to line up with SaLuSa on everything, but I’m up for handling that discomfort without veering into self-righteousness. I think SaLuSa would be the last one to deny me the right to disagree with him on some things.

As always, I’m convinced that the best use of this (or any) opportunity is to watch my vasanas (1) arise and clear them as they do and I intend to use the opportunity for that purpose.

SaLuSa says that pressure is increasing for the revelation of truth, which will shock us when it finally emerges. He reassures us that we’ll be helped to prepare for Ascension. He gives us a good, clear picture of the reasons to stay out of fear. He describes the new psychic abilities we will soon develop. He reminds us that visitors to Earth at this time are kept at a distance.
SaLuSa 19-November-2010

On Earth sensational news travels fast, and the truth about the missile that was shot down is no exception. A brave soul Colleen Thomas has allowed an interview to give the Pleiadian version of events. I am asking Michael to make the link known to you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UAeSsvHhTg

Such news is a sign of the times indicating that people are no longer in fear of the authorities, and are intent on spreading the truth around. It will only be by such sharing of information, that the real purpose behind action being taken in your name will be revealed. For too long you have been lied to and treated as objects for use of the Illuminati, in their plan for your eventual enslavement.

Dear Ones, so much is happening your heads may be in a spin, which is why we so often emphasize the need to stay centered. Going with the flow is good advice, but use your advantage of knowing what is planned to stay grounded and calm. One day you will look back at these times and in seeing the big picture realize how privileged you were to be present, to experience the transition to the higher dimensions.

It is a big event of such massive importance to all life in the Universe, and it will pass off as planned and represent a fantastic change that could only happen at the Creator’s command. Little Earth therefore becomes a very important cog in a very big machine, and it is why it is attracting a great deal of attention.

Visitors to your solar system have to keep their distance, but many, many civilizations even from other Universes want to be present to record Ascension. That will give you an idea of what a great event is about to be played out, and it cannot be affected by anything that happens on Earth. The potential for such levels of interference has passed, and we are here to see that success is guaranteed.

I am SaLuSa from Sirius, and thrilled by your progress towards the real commencement of Ascension. Of course it started a long time ago, but it is only since the last 30 years that it has substantially picked up.
Thank you SaLuSa.
Mike Quinsey.
So, this alien ascendant master watches YouTube videos. Who knew?
"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Dezcad wrote:It is a birthday I share with George Washington, Ted Kennedy and Drew Barrymore.
Ok, one vote for a massive conspiracy involving Washington, Kennedy, Barrymore and Dezcad. Not sure where this one is heading, but with Drew involved, it could be interesting.
Deep Knight wrote:As for 2-22-2012, it's no doubt the number of 2s in the number that got the caller excited. Just like the 11-11-2011 transformation.
Thankfully then, we don't have to worry about the pottiness over numbers until about 11-11-2111. By that time, I should be transcended into another dimension where these loonies don't dwell.
Deep Knight wrote:So, this alien ascendant master watches YouTube videos. Who knew?
Once an ascendant master gets assigned to this plane of existence and planet, there really isn't a lot for one to do here. It is either watch Youtube or take laps around Mercury in your starship.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff