But how would they give change?

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

But how would they give change?

Post by Burnaby49 »

Not sure if this fits here but the Bizarre lawsuit thread seems to be interested in fake US bills and this is about as fake as it gets. From Today's CBC News website;

Buying microwave with $1M bill leads to arrest

Do you have change for a million-dollar bill?

Police say a North Carolina man insisted his million-dollar note was real when he was buying $476 worth of items at a Walmart.

Investigators told the Winston-Salem Journal that 53-year-old Michael Fuller tried to buy a vacuum cleaner, a microwave oven and other items. Store employees called police after his insistence that the bill was legit, and Fuller was arrested.

The largest bill in circulation is $100. The government stopped making bills of up to $10,000 in 1969.

Fuller was charged with attempting to obtain property by false pretense and uttering a forged instrument. He is in jail on a $17,500 bond, and it isn't clear if he has an attorney. He is scheduled to be in court Tuesday.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: But how would they give change?

Post by notorial dissent »

This one may turn in to a mental health hold, from the news reports I heard it sounds very much like this one isn't flying with all his oars in the water.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

He is in jail on a $17,500 bond, ....
They wouldn't change his bill either? It's a conspiracy I tell you...
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I actually have one of these bills -- and $3 million in similar Canadian bills. The quality isn't bad... but the offset printing and the quality of the paper, not to mention the fact that the bills say that they are not legal tender, are... shall we say, dead giveaways?

I also have a Canadian $1 million bill, printed with intaglio engraving on banknote-quality paper; but there are several obvious clues (portrait, size, different coat of arms, no legal tender clause, no reference to "dollars") which were put onto the bill, in consultation with the relevant Canadian authorities, to make the bill legal for Canadians to own. I got mine through eBay.

I also have four bills that are even funnier. In Quebec, "Safarir" magazine functions as a sort of French-language MAD magazine. In 1996, when the Quebec separatist movement was at its height, Safarir came out with four fantasy notes of the République du Québec", each woth the portrait of Lucien Bouchard, then the Quebec Premier and the notional President of the new republic. The reverses all show a frog (get the joke?) leaping past the National Assembly building in Quebec City.

The first bill is (and I will translate the legends, in these descriptions) for "68 cents US" the US equivalent, at the time, of the Canadian dollar... sigh). The bill states "this bill is exchangeable at Old Orchard Beach or in the United States. Value in Quebec = 1 Piasse (Piaster)" (Old Orchard beach being a favorite summertime destination for Québécois vacationers).

The second bill is for 10 Piasses. Its legend says "This bill is valid in nude dance clubs. It is valid for lap dances, but remove your dirty fingers from 'up top!'"

The third bill is for "14 Piasses et Demie (14 piasses, 50 cennes). It says "This bill gives you the right to a twelve-pack (if you have empty bottles). The obvious reference is to beer; and I guess having empty bottles covers the 5 cent bottle deposit.

The final bill is for 75 Billion Piasses. it says "This bill has been printed to pay the deficit of Quebec. If you find it, send it to Lucien Bouchard."

And finally, I recall a fantasy $3 bill, with the portrait of Alfred E. Neuman, which appeared in MAD, years ago. On it were the words "This bill is not legal tender, nor will tenderizer help it."
Last edited by Pottapaug1938 on Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Kestrel
Endangerer of Stupid Species

Post by Kestrel »

I was with someone at a party with a "cash bar" set up in the back of the room. My friend handed the lady bartender a $3 bill with Richard Nixon's picture. She looked at it, then told him drinks were $4 and he owed her another dollar. :roll:

I had to tell her to take a closer look at the bill.
"Never try to teach a pig to sing. It wastes your time and annoys the pig." - Robert Heinlein
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:I also have four bills that are even funnier. In Quebec, "Safarir" magazine functions as a sort of French-language MAD magazine. In 1996, when the Quebec separatist movement was at its height, Safarir came out with four fantasy notes of the République du Québec", each woth the porttrait of Lucien Bouchard, then the Quebec Premier and the notional President of the new republic. The reverses all show a frog (get the joke?) leaping past the National Assembly building in Quebec City.
I'm disappointed. I would have hoped for a portrait of Charles de Gaulle and Jacques Mesrine on different bills.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Kestrel wrote:I was with someone at a party with a "cash bar" set up in the back of the room. My friend handed the lady bartender a $3 bill with Richard Nixon's picture. She looked at it, then told him drinks were $4 and he owed her another dollar. :roll:

I had to tell her to take a closer look at the bill.
Because everyone knows Nixon is on the $4.20 bill.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Brandybuck

Post by Brandybuck »

I remember my dad once giving a Democrat friend of his a Clinton Three Dollar Bill. In response his friend reached into his pocket and gave my dad a 1/4" Bush Dime.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Brandybuck wrote:I remember my dad once giving a Democrat friend of his a Clinton Three Dollar Bill. In response his friend reached into his pocket and gave my dad a 1/4" Bush Dime.
I've seen the Clinton bills, plus many similar varieties, at coins shows. I am sure that eBay has plenty more.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

Ive got a couple of the Clinton $3 bills. "In Three Dollar Bill We Trust"
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"