RV 2012!

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Re: RV 2012!

Post by Deep Knight »

Wednesday, February 22, 2012
Iraqi Dinar, recently being said: ...
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Wednesday, 22-Feb-2012 20:09:08

Hi, Folks -
Found at dinarguru.com:
=====

2-22-2012 Guru BellaGrits the information has been running like water...things look great. It appears China and the United States have managed to work out their differences...and it appears an agreement has been made...what a great day for us!!!! The bank screens are rolling numbers and alternating going blank...very irregular...Today has been a very productive day.

2-22-2012 Guru Bulldog75 LEGARDE IS 'ON GUARD' TO PUSH THIS THROUGH WITH CHINA'S HELP. IMHO/SOURCES SAY, CHINA WILL PROBABLY HAVE A MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT 'TODAY OR TOMORROW WHEN ACTIVATION TAKES PLACE'. CHINA IS IN THE DRIVER’S SEAT. VND DONG IS STRONG. IQD RI OR RV WAIVERS PENDING UST/CHINA DECISIONS. WE WAIT. BUCKLE UP. THIS WILL HAPPEN.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:46 PM

3 comments:

1. IcemanSC Feb 22, 2012 06:47 PM
BS, BS and more BS. Anyone that is awake and has done any research knows that the RV will not happen until the new financial system is in place. If you think otherwise please do some more research.
Blessings to All

2. Anonymous Feb 22, 2012 06:47 PM
hey Lets All,,,see this Vision as Fruition,
The Great change is NOW
RV RV RV RV RV nOw
rv rv rv rv rv rv NOW
rv rv rv rv rv rv rv rv rv NOW

3. Anonymous Feb 23, 2012 01:05 AM
There can not be a RV for the simple reason that the necessary Iraqi laws have not been enacted.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Thursday, February 23, 2012
Iraqi Dinar, recently being said: ...
Date: Thursday, 23-Feb-2012 16:08:44

Hi, Folks -
Found at dinarguru.com:
=====
2-23-2012 Guru Bulldog75 THIS SHOULD HAPPEN AFTER 12 NOON TODAY AS PROJECTED BUT BEFORE MIDNIGHT CST, IMHO. CHINA HAS TAKEN ACTION TO PROTECT THEIR NATION AND THE CITIZENS OF THE USA (WHICH PROTECTS THEIR/CHINA INVESTMENTS). THERE ARE MORE RESIGNATIONS AND ARRESTS OCCURRING AT THIS VERY MOMENT. YOU WILL NOT SEE THIS IN THE USA NEWSPAPERS. LOOK AT OTHER COUNTRIES NEWS NOW. WATCH THE WORLD NEWS (NOT USA SOURCES) FOR THE REAL TRUTH.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 4:20 PM

1 comments:

1. Anonymous Feb 23, 2012 02:34 PM

I just saw on rumormill that igots2no posted that the revaluing of the Iraqi dinar will not take place until September. That will put a big pinch on getting NESARA started since this is all connected. Who are we to believe Bulldog?

Bulldog is right, you won't see this in the newspapers (albeit for different reasons than he's implying). As for Anonymous asking "who to believe," that's not a problem, let's look at the historical record.

Bulldog's sources - 0% of his predictions have come true
RumorMillNews - 0% of their predictions have come true

I stand corrected, it is a big problem. Unless you decide to believe neither...

Thursday, February 23, 2012
DINAR RV & ARRESTS UPDATES

(OffCourse13): BGG just got a call confirming the Steve1 & Ray post from yesterday re: Christine Lagarde's announcement on Iraq TV about the RV!!!!

[8:39:43 AM] Bulldog75: 10:38AM CST: THERE ARE MORE RESIGNATIONS AND ARRESTS OCCURRING AT THIS VERY MOMENT. YOU WILL NOT SEE THIS IN THE USA NEWSPAPERS. LOOK AT OTHER COUNTRIES NEWS NOW. WATCH THE WORLD NEWS (NOT USA SOURCES) FOR THE REAL TRUTH. BLESSINGS.

Bulldog75: THE ARRESTS ARE FOR: THEFT, CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY, CONSPIRACY, COUNTERFEITING, EMBEZZLEMENT, FRAUD. WE ONLY WANT THE TRUTH LADIES & GENTS. WATCH THE "FOREIGN NEWS SOURCES TODAY AND TRUTHFUL WEB SITES." WE ARE THE NEW PROSPEROUS LEADERS OF THE CHRISTIAN WORLD. WE NOW HAVE RESPONSIBILITY. LOOK BEYOND THE MONEY. WE HAVE A JOB TO DO. WE ARE CHOSEN. WE GO NOW AND DO WHAT OUR HEARTS KNOW. LET'S ACT NOW. OUR MANNA COMES AND SO DOES THE RESPONSIBILITY. THIS IS SERIOUS; WE GO FORTH NOW SEEKING TRUTH, LIGHT, LOVE, HAPPINESS & RESPONSIBILITY TO MANKIND... FOR THIS IS SO. I AM THE MESSENGER.

Bulldog75: 10:17AM CST: OUR 747 SHOULD BE FLYIN' OVER 10,690 FT. ELEVATION WITH BLUE SKIES, IMHO. WE ARE AWAITING FOR THE TOWER CALL AND A LANDING. GEARS ARE NOT DOWN YET. ALWAYS FLY FIRST CLASS FROM NOW ON. HAVE A GREAT DAY

Bulldog75: THIS SHOULD HAPPEN AFTER 12NOON TODAY AS PROJECTED BUT BEFORE MIDNIGHT CST, IMHO. GOD WILL ULTIMATELY DECIDE THIS. CHINA HAS TAKEN ACTION TO PROTECT THEIR NATION AND THE CITIZENS OF THE USA (WHICH PROTECTS THEIR/CHINA INVESTMENTS). OUR MANNA COMES FROM THE HEAVENS. WE PRAY. OUR TIME IS NIGH. WE BELIEVE AND KNOW THIS WILL HAPPEN. WE ARE BLESSED AND HIGHLY FAVORED.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 6:31 PM

5 comments:

1. Anonymous Feb 23, 2012 06:48 PM
What world news sources do you go to to learn of these arrests and are they in the US ?

2. Sonny Feb 23, 2012 07:04 PM
"WE ARE THE NEW PROSPEROUS LEADERS OF THE CHRISTIAN WORLD. WE NOW HAVE RESPONSIBILITY. LOOK BEYOND THE MONEY. WE HAVE A JOB TO DO. WE ARE CHOSEN."......chosen? leaders of the christian world? blessed and highly favored?......Bulldog75, do you even proof-read your posts? How can you or the readers look beyond the money when it is very evident money is all you can think about? What is happening right now is way beyond money and you are just clouded by the prospect of cashing in and "flying first-class from now on."......remember this is all about humanity, not just one chosen group of people.....get a grip

3. Anonymous Feb 23, 2012 07:34 PM
Exactly. This is not a totally christian thing, that implies separation or perferential something or other. Its got nothing to do with any religion, or belief. That has been part of the problem, jews thinking they are better, mormons thinking they are better, Jehovahs witnesses the same thing, and lets not even discuss Islam. That hornets nest is just like piling crap onto more crap, cause it doesnt solve anything. I say this has to end, no more separation, no more groups kicking other groups around, or anyone saying they are better cause of a belief.

4. Anonymous Feb 23, 2012 10:19 PM
@Sonny and Anony 7:34PM, thank you for speaking your mind, I couldn't have said it better especially what Anony 7:34 said, kudos! I'm happy to see I'm not the only one on this blog with this type of world view.

5. Sonny Feb 24, 2012 03:33 AM
While the prospect of everyone on the planet becoming financially abundant is looming into view, the dichotomy and paradox is, in the process, we will never ever need money anymore in the near future....this is it folks, Peace and Freedom at last....no more separation....at all....

Bulldog's real problem is that he sounds like a broken record. He needs to get a new act. I suggest something really entertaining - say along the lines of Madonna's halftime show.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Friday, February 24, 2012
DINAR RV ---- The REAL HOLDUP
Posted Today, 12:54 PM

Hello Gang,
According to info I’ve gleaned from several sites, including DinarWishes above, the RV was attempted and failed numerous times yesterday and last night, the process stopping at virtually the same spot each time.

One of my primary sources said he was told by an IT person on the team that it was so close to the end of the script that they kept trying to get it past the spot, somewhat like when you have a bad spot on a DVD and your movie freezes up.

Supposedly they were trying to fix the spot, but obviously it was something far more serious than just one line of code with a typo on the command line. So they had to go back through the code, following the maze of links and find out what one code was out of synch. It may be as simple as the script looking for an “A” line and some programmer labeled it a “1” line. I had the same thing in one of my releases for WorldCom years ago and it was just that simple. Yet we lost a whole weekend finding that minor glitch in the interface between two separate software programs that pulled information from one another.

The team’s window was until midnight CST last night, and at around 11:53 CST, when they realized they weren’t able to hit their window, they put a technical hold on the process and asked for an extension, which I understand was approved. I can imagine these people are just as frayed as we are, maybe more with trying to get this over and proceed to Miller Time or Happy Hour, no matter what time it is at that moment of final success.

You can bet they’re trying to fix this and if they do, then they have to wait until whoever the higher is in charge of this process to approve it going forward. This is no easy train to get going once it stops, as an entire network, behind the scenes must be alerted to be ready. It doesn’t just pop up on the screens, as they need support and infrastructure out there along every tentacle that this RV goes down. I can just imagine a Jules Vern Giant Squid portraying this in a Hollywood movie showing this in the years to come.

In fact, one guru reported that they may have finally released it to a certain point and are now waiting for the timing to be right. Maybe they’re doing some additional final testing to make sure everything will work this next time. There are no “OOPS!” allowed on this once it goes out - it has to be right the first time. If wrong, it could cost billions of dinars or dollars.

Not only are the Gurus feeling the sting of the disenchanted, but you can bet these IT people are getting an earful every second. They want this done, IMF wants this done, China wants this done, and the US Treasury wants this done. Iraq is virtually on hold until this is done, and they even called off the Parliament until March 6 to let everything get done on this and the other issues they’re addressing. Contrary to what some following Iraq’s every move say, they don’t have transparency in Iraq and any approvals/votes in Parliament are only for show. Everything that needed to be said, any criticism one politician had for another were all done behind closed doors. The newspaper reports only what it’s told to report, and usually days or weeks after the fact. I've had boots on the ground in that area of the world, and I know first-hand how they operate. So if the newsies want to be on Noah’s Ark (The RV), they need to quit with the folly of trying to be on the cutting edge via the newspapers, and get out on the dock. It's starting to rain, the ramps are being pulled in, and the doors are shutting. Besides, trying to make sense out of all that stuff will "Dwive YOU Cwazy!"

I too think everything is on hold until this gets through. It should have been completed yesterday, and maybe even the day before that. China can't have a huge announcement until the RV hits the bank screens. The RV rate and details couldn't be announced in prayers this morning in Iraq, and many other announcements world-wide are on hold.

Have a great day – hope this day sees this happening, the parties erupting, and everyone lovin' each other instead of gnawing on each other like a pack of junkyard dogs. It’s there, ripe for announcement and cash-in, but Murphy and Murphy’s Law has besieged us. The "Law of Averages" is now swinging in our favor! Description: :D

God Bless

Posted by John MacHaffie at 3:44 PM

3 comments:

1. Anonymous Feb 24, 2012 12:48 PM
Same s@*t, different day.

2. Anonymous Feb 24, 2012 01:10 PM
when the price goes up on Ebay, I'll figure something is happening for real. Other than that it's still the same price it's always been. "we're on the verge!" yep same stuff different day. stop the false anxiousness and haste. be realistic. it can't be "any hour" every day for months on end. c'mon

3. Anonymous Feb 24, 2012 01:49 PM
somebody has got to hold the energy and visualize things happening and stay positive or else it's not possible...some are visionaries and some are not...pretty simple!!!

Dwive YOU Cwazy? For MacHaffie, it's a short trip.
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Dinar Intel - 2-24-12
Cap1 Chat at Cap1corner Fri. Afternoon 02/24/2012

CAP1] GOOD MORNING GUYS!!! GREAT DAY FOR AN RV!!! WAITIN ON THIS BABY TO JUST GO LIVE FOR US.

[..CAP1] angelsflight-YES, WE ARE THERE.

wayneman]CAP1 Right now at 3S Bluwolf is saying nothing is stopped, all is still a GO. No worries basically.
..CAP1]HE AND I AGREE.

ram1].CAP1 can you give us any insight about what is happening? I know it is waiting to go live but it seems like it has been in that status forever.
.CAP1] ram1 -TREMENDOUSLY COMPLEX ISSUES THAT ARE BEING HAMMERED OUT.

hotlips123] Cap. Good morning. I'm preparing for another weekend. Do you expect this to go into March?
.CAP1] hotlips123 - I DO NOT.

suddenly] ..CAP1 ok deciding what to wear today when I visit the bank..... I am thinking about a nice post Rv dinner maybe... have appointment scheduled for a house viewing tomorrow... ordering new checks today with PO box address, no suite number needed.... DL next...
CAP1] suddenly -LOVE YOUR ATTITUDE.

[wildwes35] Cap1 thanks. I believe so too. I like to compare thoughts with you if that is cool. Is it true that Geithner was actually cuffed?
CAP1] wildwes35 - I WASN'T THERE TO SEE IT.

silverstreak1953CAP1 Lots of talk about people being arrested. What is this
about?
.CAP1] silverstreak1953 -BAD GUYS GETTING THEIR HAND CAUGHT IN THE COOKIE JAR

[trinity]CAP1 Perhaps you addressed this before I logged on, but do you have any clarification to the hold last night
.CAP1] trinity - NOT SPECIFIC. WE ARE PAST THE STAGE OF SOME ONE WANTING TO HOLD THIS UP. THEY JUST WANT TO MAKE SURE THEY GET IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME. BILLIONS COULD BE LOST BY MAKING A MISTAKE.

[Arizonaheat] hopeful this is for you, this investment is real, you WILL prosper from it, I know things are going on, you have all read them, showing us that this is close, but its not this very minute, not yet. No i don’t have the date or rate. No one does, and if they speak of things, it shows to me they want attention

[9:57:27 AM] [DinarWishes] Man I am really Upbeat and Ready for this to be over soon!!!! I know for a Fact the RV was attempted Multiple times Yeaserday and through the Night!!! Im being told We may See this at anytime!!! In My Opinion I think the Best Window of Oppertunity is on this afternoons Bank Update between 2-4 CST!!! Lots of Intel being put out at this time and Im hopping to have more information later this morning... GO RV!!!!!!!!!

debtarheelgirl] 7:42am on phone w/ Freeway Bill HE states RE: Arizona Heats Post = its too early to call off the RV for weekend, waiting to hear from key sources this AM to midday, I do not see any issue that would cause this to go thu the weekend w/o RVing - we will update you soon this is NOT a major issue.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 5:24 PM 0 comments

By the way, the RV-O-Meter ("The web’s only RV-O-Meter") is at 99.2%, "the highest recorded level ever on the RV-O-Meter to date." Strange, in the earlier "out of thin air" thread we noted it was 99.7% last September. WTF?
"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Deep Knight wrote:By the way, the RV-O-Meter ("The web’s only RV-O-Meter") is at 99.2%, "the highest recorded level ever on the RV-O-Meter to date." Strange, in the earlier "out of thin air" thread we noted it was 99.7% last September. WTF?
The most likely reason for the malfunction is that the RV-O-Meter was actually a reconditioned Irony Meter salvaged from one of the tax protester threads on this site. We lost a great number of these when Stevesy was posting there, and from what I am hearing from the rumor mill, one of the Quatloosians made a financial killing by recycling these meters from the scrap yard into other electronic items of questionable operation and then peddling them on e-Bay.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Folks, this is it! THIS IS THE RV!!!

Saturday, February 25, 2012
The Rumor Mill News Reading Room
Iraqi Dinar, recently being said: ... / Announcement coming...?
Date: Saturday, 25-Feb-2012 19:59:43

Hi, Folks -
Found at dinarguru.com (presently 4 a.m Sunday in Iraq):
=====
2-25-2012 Guru Okie_Oil_Man [via Bulldog75} AS OF MIDNIGHT, SUNDAY, IRAQ TIME:OKIE HAS AN ANNOUNCEMENT THAT WE WANT TO MAKE. WE ARE HOLDING ON THAT ANNOUNCEMENT UNTIL AT LEAST THREE CONFIRMATIONS CAN BE MADE. ONCE WE GET CONCRETE INFORMATION WE WILL MAKE A FORMAL ANNOUNCEMENT. RIGHT NOW, THIS IS AN INFORMAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!!! FROM YOUR OKIE OIL MAN TEAM...IT COULD BE A POTENTIAL RATE OF $12.36 USD...OKIE IS NOW AWAITING ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FROM CONCRETE SOURCES...WE HAVE AN INFORMAL RV CALL....FOLKS; THIS IS THE RV.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 8:05 PM 0 comments

And the fat lady's not only singing at Dinar Guru, she's screaming and moaning and answering the question, "Who's your daddy?"

2-25-2012 Guru Jonnywg i am confirming that SWEET QUEEN CALLED THE RV AND THAT HER INFO IS THE ORIGINAL. THE SOURCE IS FROM IRAQ, IT IS SWEET QUEENS PERSONAL SOURCE AND I WAS PRIVELEGED TO BE CALLED IN TO HAVE THEM REPEAT IT...THIS IS HISTORY...THIS IS A HISTORIC DAY AND WE ARE IN THE DRIVERS SEAT.

2-25-2012 Guru Okie_Oil_Man GOOD EVENING AMERICA SHIPS AT SEA AND ALL OUR WORLD WIDE FRIENDS. IF YOU REMEMBER LAST WEEK I STATED IT WAS MY LAST PRE-R/V POST. WELL I'M POSTING NOW---DOES THAT RING A BELL WITH SOMEONE?--I FORTUNATELY RECEIVED THE INTEL BULLDOG POSTED FOR ME LATE THIS AFTERNOON AND AM VERY PROUD THAT ALL OF US WILL BENEFIT FROM THE INTEL RECEIVED---THANKS TO ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE ENDURED THIS EXTENDED TRIAL OF PATIENCE--YOU WILL BE VASTLY REWARDED.

2-25-2012 Guru Bulldog75 OKIE HAS OFFICIALLY CALLED THIS "IQD RV OF $12.36 USD". FIRST ANNOUNCEMENT WAS DOCUMENTED AT 6:00PM CST.

Guess this will be all over the news by tomorrow morning, huh?
"Follow the Money"
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

What WILL they post tomorrow as an explanation of why they aren't super-rich?
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: RV 2012!<input type=

Post by notorial dissent »

Deep Knight wrote: Guess this will be all over the news by tomorrow morning, huh?
Guess it won't, huh!!!!!
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Deep Knight wrote:...OKIE IS NOW AWAITING ADDITIONAL INFORMATION FROM CONCRETE SOURCES...
That explains a lot, OKIE talks to concrete. :thinking:
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
notorial dissent

Or maybe has been sucking on the concrete, that would explain the lack of functioning brain activity.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

LaVidaRoja wrote:What WILL they post tomorrow as an explanation of why they aren't super-rich?
If they follow standard operating procedures, they might ignore it, announce it's really Tuesday, chalk it up to unavoidable delays, or give some other passing excuse. One thing they won't do is admit they made it up, that when they tell you how "high up their sources" are they're talking about the relative position of their butts.

But you can believe OKIE. His sources have been 100% correct except for the dates.
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

Deep Knight wrote:But you can believe OKIE. His sources have been 100% correct except for the dates.[/color]
And everything else!!!!!
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

Deep Knight wrote: One thing they won't do is admit they made it up, that when they tell you how "high up their sources" are they're talking about the relative position in their butts.
Fixed it.
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

So help me with the math. If the RV is $12.36 USD to 1 IQD that means I will have one million $12.36 for each million dinars or $12,360,000. Wow! And dig this-Planet Dinar is still selling a million dinar for 1,220 AND THEY TAKE DEBIT CARDS! I don't know about you, but I am wild with excitement! I think I will go out of doors, as there is bound to be a parade and dancing in the streets! Huzzahs for OAKIE-OILMAN!
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

*** 2-26-2012 NEWS FLASH UPDATE: Several INTEL Gurus have "called the RV"...this is extremely exciting...BUT we have NOT gotten confirmation posts from ANY Newshound Gurus yet...we'll keep you posted as events unfold.****

2-26-12 Guru DinarWishes i TOTALLY AGREE...THE RV HAS BEEN ANNOUNCED INTERNATIONALLY...I JUST CANT CONFIRM IT WITH MY SOURCES... WHICH ARE THE BANKS...the cbi will be the last to update because it has to be live internationaly before it shows on the CBI...It will be seconds apart but that is the way it will GO.

2-26-2012 Guru Randy Koonce so many have asked...if the RV was done...First this is no RV today or tomorrow. There will not be an RV until after the National Meeting or National Conference or National Congress depending on who is talking about it...Next week should help us with the conference so we wait...Let us not get the Cart before the Horse.

2-26-2012 Guru FreewayBill For those looking for the absolute confirmation for the RV...look for the following...When the bank screens can be seen at 9:15 a.m. est and on the Forex at 5:15 p.m. est...This not a holy day in Iraq. We have confirmed movement was made last night for preparation of something...I am looking for an announcement in one of these two places today.

2-26-2012 Guru Dinar Wishes THE NEWS I HAD LAST SUNDAY WAS THAT THE INFORMATION POSTED AT THE MASQUE WAS THE FACT THAT IRAQ WAS SAYING ITS CURRENCY WAS NOW EQUAL TO THE USD AND WAS SET TO BE HIGHER THAN ANY OTHER CURRENCY IN THE REGION...THE DAY IT WAS SUPPOSED TO GO LIVE IN IRAQ WAS LAST SUNDAY...WE HAVE PEEPS WHO SAW IT THEMSELVES AND IT DID NOT HAPPEN BUT, I DIDNT SAY ANYTHING BECUASE THERE IS NO RV TIL WE CAN CASH OUT HERE...THINGS DO LOOK GOOD BUT, IM NOT READY TO CALL IT.

2-26-2012 Guru Cap1 AS FOOTFORWARD HAS SAID AND I CONFIRMED, THE RATE SHOULD BE IN THE $13 RANGE.

2-26-2012 Guru Bluwolf all are ready on the screens period, no glitches...Iraq has officially gone international.

2-26-2012 Guru Poppy3 None of this has been confirmed at this point in time. The earliest time the rv could show according to any of my sources is tuesday evening. Sorry, but this is where my sources say we are as of yesterday morning...Thats what i got and hope i am wrong but i don't think i am.

2-26-2012 Guru FreewayBill I have three solid confirmations...As far as the rate...I don't know for sure...I am looking for a higher rate than what we thought at the beginning ...I am expecting a solid confirmation by the rate showing either on the CBI Sunday am, by bank screens live by tomorrow morning or by the rate live on the FOREX Sunday afternoon. I have to go with my gut and say I feel that we are driving Miss Daisy home.

2-25-2012 Guru BWM the reality is until you can go to the bank, in my mind, there is no official RV...not trying to be a downer or say things are not happening...just saying building the anticipation for something we don't have the timing for is fruitless...we've been scissor tailed and gemboxed before with in country RV's please let us be sure...LET'S HOPE FOR THE BEST AND WAIT FOR THE RATE TO OFFICIALLY SHOW.

2-26-2012 Guru DinarWishes i HAVE A GUY WHO HAS ACCESS TO THE BANK SCREENS AND I AN WAITING TO GET THE CALL!!! EVERYONE MUST UNDERSTAND THAT IF IT WAS ANNOUNCED IN IRAQ THEN IT WILL TAKE SOME TIME TO SHOW HERE...BUT THIS IS WHAT I DO KNOW...I KNOW THE BUDGET WAS PASSED AND WAS PUT IN THE GAZETTE... EITHER WAY ITS CLOSE.

What did I tell you - Tuesday!
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Forbes Online
John Wasik, Contributor
2/24/2012 @ 12:48PM |11,387 views

Most of the time, I like to write about a flim-flam once and move on. There are so many of them and so little time.

But when two completely unsolicited, independent sources come from opposite ends of the country to tell me something, I tend to revisit the matter. Hence this second post on Iraqi dinars.

Dinars are the currency of Iraq, which, as you know from the news, is embroiled in a low-grade civil war of sorts. American troops have mostly left and the government is trying to sort out the mess. There’s been an unfortunate amount of bloodshed and several factions that were oppressed under the late Saddam Hussein are at each others throats.

Somehow the word got out that Iraqi dinars would be worth a lot more in the future than they are now. It’s impossible to value them since they are not traded on any legitimate foreign exchange and major banks don’t buy or sell them openly. Yet that hasn’t stopped hundreds of operators from selling Iraqi notes in the U.S., promoting the currency as a get-rich-quick route when — and if — the Baghdad government gets its act together and revalues them.

So an untold number of would-be investors have bought dinars, which are heavily marketed by internet sites. Are the notes legitimate or counterfeit? What’s their true value? Will the Iraqis dump the currency or hyper-inflate? No one knows for sure.

The only thing we know is that lots of dinars are being sold. Anyone can print money. It’s what it’s exchanged for relative to another currency that counts.

So when my first post on dinars ran last month, I got some flame mail. Then I started to hear from people whom I trust.

Here’s Barry Kaplan, a respected fee-only financial planner with Cambridge Southern in the Atlanta area, who talked to a local bank (which wished to remain anonymous) and heard this:

“This bank is getting calls every week from people who want to open accounts at their bank [which doesn't buy dinars]. They even confided in me that two widowed clients have paid dealers $10,000 each and are waiting for their dinars to arrive so they can convert them to $1 million. They get calls every week. Yesterday alone, they got three calls. The callers want to open accounts with zero balances waiting for millions to come in. The bank is no longer opening zero-balance accounts; they got tired of doing it over and over. They now tell these people that this dinar conversion probably won’t work, but they will be glad to open an account for them if and when they get the money. To date, none of these zero-balance accounts that they opened in the past have been funded. The bankers think that these people have paid up to six figures for the dinars (but they have no proof). This is because some of these people are calling expecting not just millions, but tens of millions.”

Then I heard from another investment savant, Nadia Papagiannis, the head of Morningstar‘s alternative investments team (disclosure: I also write for Morningstar.com), who alerted me to this recent International Markets Weekly report by Wells Fargo Advisers:

“Some investors are curious about the Iraqi currency as a potential investment. Expectations for the currency to significantly gain in value against the dollar repeatedly have been disappointed since its introduction in 2004. Considering the illiquidity and fraud risk, Wells Fargo Bank has no plans to trade in the Iraqi currency, and considering that Iraq remains a dangerous place with an uncertain future, we strongly advise investors against taking the risk of buying Iraqi dinar as an investment.”

Was Wells Fargo issuing this report because it was getting a lot of complaints or inquiries about the dinar? Allison Bruns, a spokesman for the bank, would not comment on that directly. But you can rest assured that if a major bank puts something in writing about something like this, there’s a reason for concern. They also did a report on the subject last year. Here’s Ms. Bruns’s emailed reply to me:

“Our financial advisors sometimes pass along questions from their clients about the Iraqi dinar as an investment. There is no particular reason for the timing of the report. We simply like to keep a report current on conditions in Iraq and the likelihood of a dinar revaluation. Of course, we strongly advise investors to avoid the Iraqi dinar.

I’m not saying that the Iraqis won’t revalue the dinar or list it on an exchange so that you could find out how much it’s really worth. That could very well happen. If that doesn’t transpire, who knows how much they will be worth. Since there are significant fees in any transaction, it may be tough to make money on the currency. Those are huge problems for any currency, and a major obstacle to one that’s not even traded by regulated exchanges.

If you’re considering such a purchase, ask if the dealers will guarantee to buy back the currency, how they will peg the price and how much they will charge. Then ask a fiduciary financial advisor such as a certified financial planner, chartered financial analyst, lawyer or accountant if such an arrangement makes sense for you. It may not be worth your time and consume every dime — or dinar — you’ve invested.
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

Deep Knight wrote:What did I tell you - Tuesday!
Yeah, Tuesday, the 12th of Never, Tuesday.

I like the
"when — and if — the Baghdad government gets its act together and revalues them" from the Forbes article, except that I think that actually should be OR if instead, as it doesn't look like they are making any blazing headway in that department, along with so many others. I think at this point they have too many other things to worry about, like holding themselves together since the US has pulled out to worry about a currency that isn’t going to get any better or worse for the moment, kind of not on the priority list at all I would suspect at this point.

What now passes for the Iraqi government is barely a coalition gov't, and I don't think they have agreement on much of anything else except that they don't like and/or trust each other any further than they could throw the aforementioned. The only reason they weren't at each others throats to begin with was that they were too busy worrying about what Saddam was going to do to them next to be concerned with anyone else, and that particular roadblock is now gone. Whatever else you can say about Saddam, he kept them too busy hating and fearing him to be hating and fighting with each other, which was pretty much how he kept control of the country for so long.

Iraq isn't in a state of civil war YET, but the way things are going that is probably next, and whatever the outcome you can bet that the winning side will repudiate the debts of the losing, and what is more than likely is that the already mostly worthless Iraqi dinar will become really worthless and join the ranks of Zimbabween dollar and the Zloty in the backs of drawers to amuse another generation when they find those funny colored pieces of paper.

I think that scenario is far more plausible and likely to happen than that a worthless currency is suddenly going to "magically", since there is no other explanation for it, increase in value, what was it 1400 some percent I saw someone claim, overnight and make them all bazillionaires. Aside from being astronomically ludicrous, don't I remember someone pointing out that there isn't that much cash in circulation or available to cover this to begin with? I mean willing suspension of disbelief is one thing, this is just plain pathological.

The quote from WF, is, I think, spot on,
Considering the illiquidity (I really really like that term) and fraud risk, Wells Fargo Bank has no plans to trade in the Iraqi currency, and considering that Iraq remains a dangerous place with an uncertain future, we strongly advise investors against taking the risk of buying Iraqi dinar as an investment”, and pretty well sums it up from a reality standpoint, and this last finishes it, “we strongly advise investors to avoid the Iraqi dinar”, or at least should.

The thing these numbnutz don’t get is that money is made in FOREX not on big swings in the value of a given currency or currencies, but in little swings in that value on really big volumes of currency, it’s not a game for amateurs or the faint of heart, and even the big boys get burnt every now and again as witness several of the big bank collapses in Britain over the last few years due directly to currency trading, unauthorized, but still currency trading. I can’t remember an event at any time where a currency revalued, and revalued upwards to the point that people holding even small amounts of it realized any kind of an appreciable profit on it. More commonly it is pretty much an even swap, or the currency loses value no matter what happens. If they are really lucky, they’ll get an even swap on what they have, but that remains yet to be seen.

I unfortunately do think this thing is a far bigger scam than it appears on the surface and that it has suckered in a great many people over the last how many years to the point this is getting up there with the Omega con for shear size and depth, and it would appear the victims are certainly every bit as entranced as the Omega bunch were, “it’s gonna happen just any minute now”, and of course the minute never came.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Sunday, February 26, 2012
Dinar Intel RV --- More intel

[11:20:14 AM] [DinarWishes] THE FOREX MARKETS WILL OPEN AT 4PM CST TODAY AND TRDING BEGINS AT 4:15.... THE US FOREX OPENS TOMORROW MORNING AT 7AM CST...... BUT, IF T DOESNT SHOW AT 4:15 THEN THERE IS SOME SPECULATION IT WILL LAUNCH WITH THE LONDON FOREX OPENING... WWW.FOREX4NOOBS.COM HAS A GREAT SCHEDULE TO FOLLOW..

10:01 PM [debtarheelgirl] FROM THE BIG CALL just now: Boots on the ground said the Kurdistan region just announced the RV
[BWM] GUYS DON'T TRY TO PIN THIS TO A TIME... THE CBI HAS ALWAYS UPDATED WHENEVER "EARL" FELT LIKE PUSHING THE BUTTON... DON'T SIT WAITING UP FOR A SPECIFIC TIME... YOU WILL KNOW WITHIN SECONDS UPON THIS HAPPENING...
[..SweetQueen] I have not heard rate for the VND, as my source is directly fom the sandbox and the information provided came from Baghdad.
[gridkeeper] Jonny, Sweet Queen and Okie have all confirmed it. That is three different sources.
8:02 PM [LadyLeeLee] UFG: ATTENTION I am on the phone right now with
Hammerman and he is excited and eating King Crab
, he has confirmed with Cheney connection and Blaino's conntact and is hearing it from 2 civilians in Iraq. He is going to a concert but as he gets info he will get it to us. He is still grounded and NOT calling it officially ye

4:49 PM [..SweetQueen] I got word earlier today that Iraq had released to the
Intenational Press the Revaluation of the Iraqi Dinar, rate is 7.45 pegged to
the GBP.

SweetQueen] I don't need a link, my source is directly from the sandbox.

SweetQueen] and since everyone is hesitating to call it, I just did. This comes directly from my sources. the men are afraid to call it, so it was up to the
Queen

SweetQueen] I'm on the phone with Jonnywg and he has confirmations that it has gone LIVE in Iraq and announced to the Intenational Community. He will have associated press confirmations within the hour, the GBP is currently 1.56 and will be revalued to an even higher rate.

SweetQueen] What I have is what is posted, further confirmations are pouring
in.
We should see update of CBI come this evening.

[Cyndee49] forerunner4777 Wells Fargo Currency Converter on line about 15 minutes ago.

SweetQueen] IT WAS NEVER MY INTENTION TO CALL IT FOR THE SITE, I PASSSED ON THE INTEL AS I NORMALLY DO AND IT TOOK TO LONG FOR THE GUYS TO CALL IT, SO WHO BETTER THAN THE QUEEN WHOM HAD THE ACTUAL INTEL HERSELF. WHOOOO HOOOOOO

SweetQueen] punkin WHAT I KNOW THE RATE TO BE IS 7.45 PEGGED TO THE GBP.

SweetQueen] DreaminBig I EXPECT TO SEE IT WHEN CBI UPDATES.
[10:13:57 AM] Cap1 Verifies RV at Cap1Corner Chat Late Sat. Evening 02/25/2012

CAP1] HEY YOU RICH SHIP MATES!!!! BACK IN THE SADDLE HERE! GREAT DAY FOR AN RV!!!! JUST MADE SOME CALLS.. DID YOU GUYS NOTICE THE CRESCENT MOON WITH THE STAR/PLANET IN THE LOWER LEFT TONIGHT? THAT IS A VERY SPECIAL SIGN FOR THE MUSLEM PEOPLE .

[..CAP1] WELL, ATER A FEW PHONE CALLS- I CAN CONFIRM OKIE'S AND JONNY'S INTEL, WE DO HAVE AN RV!

[..CAP1] NOW, IT PROBABLY WON'T SHOW INTERNATIONALLY UNTIL TOMORROW SOMETIME, BUT WE SHOULD BE AT THE BANKS ON MONDAY.

CAP1] WELL, FROM WHAT I'VE BEEN TOLD, THE NEWS COMES FROM VERY HIGH SOURCES IN THE SANDBOX.
[10:25:59 AM] SilverLining: ==========================================
Tells about the budget was passed and other things moving forward
==========================================
[10:31:36 AM] SilverLining: DINAR WISHES - 9:56 am est -

[DinarWishes] GOOD MORNING PEEPS AND FELLOW SQUIRRELS!!!! I HOPE EVERYONE IS DOING WELL AND REALLY HOPE WE SEE THIS SOON!!!! BE GROUNDED AND POSITIVE AND KNOW WE ARE WORKING TO BRING YOU THE BEST WE CAN!!!!

[r601a] DinarWishes - Good morning from Australia - Can you tell me if the Team has access to Bank screens today, Sunday please?
[DinarWishes] r601a i HAVE A GUY WHO HAS ACCESS TO THE BANK SCREENS AND I AN WAITING TO GET THE CALL!!!

[DinarWishes] AZ85 EVERYONE MUST UNDERSTAND THAT IF IT WAS ANNOUNCED IN IRAQ THEN IT WILL TAKE SOME TIME TO SHOW HERE..... BUT THIS IS WHAT I DO KNOW.... I KNOW THE BUDGET WAS PASSED AND WAS PUT IN THE GAZETTE...
=========================================
9:22 AM [bluwolf]Iraq has officially gone international
9:22 AM [bluwolf] just let it flow in
9:23 AM [bluwolf] let it flow
9:24 AM [Gwaithfoed3] bluwolf What do you exect to see
9:25 AM [bluwolf] Gwaithfoed3 my bankers face
bluwolf] all I wili say that we are in the position just to get confirmations from our bank sources to the fac of it being officilly on our eastern cuadrant

Posted by John MacHaffie at 12:18 PM

1 comments:

1. Anonymous Feb 26, 2012 06:36 PM
John
Are there any posts from the naysayers or ones who said this was BS. Like to hear from them!

Here's a post from one of the naysayers. It's still, and will remain, "Nay." Why? Because the concept of currency increasing in value 14,412 times overnight is silly. Extremely silly. And yet they're willing to listen to idiots who have never been right calling it again and again and again. NAY!
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent

Litterbox maybe, sandbox phahhhh!!!!!!
Omne
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Omne »

notorial dissent wrote: Iraq isn't in a state of civil war YET, but the way things are going that is probably next, and whatever the outcome you can bet that the winning side will repudiate the debts of the losing, and what is more than likely is that the already mostly worthless Iraqi dinar will become really worthless and join the ranks of Zimbabween dollar and the Zloty in the backs of drawers to amuse another generation when they find those funny colored pieces of paper.

[/color][/b]
You mean my $100 Trillion Zimbabwean dollar bill isn't going to be worth $100 Trillion USD eventually?

Geez, what a waste of 4 bucks....